+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Regulators Discover a Hidden Viral Gene in Commercial GMO Crops

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Default Regulators Discover a Hidden Viral Gene in Commercial GMO Crops

I recently received information containing the following link to an article published January 21, 2013 in Independent Science News titled ”Regulators Discover a Hidden Viral Gene in Commercial GMO Crops.”

I did a quick search on Avalon to see if it had already been posted somewhere and found giovonni posted a comment containing the following as well, but under the "Up At The Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake)” thread (post #3258) cat’s out of the bag. He sited the Natural News article here.

However, I think this information is significant and should have its own thread--particularly since some may have missed the information—being buried in an unrelated thread—as I did.

Anyway, this is just more evidence that supports the notion that companies like Monsanto not only could care less about what negative effects their GMO products could have on the population, food sources, and the planet in general, but that they have full support of the governments on this planet. After all, it’s much more important to save face and not look like bumbling idiots or fools—assuming there is no malicious intent behind it—than it is to inform the public of potential (perhaps life-threatening) dangers of products and/or processes they allowed to go forward due to their incompetence, greed, and lack of proper research.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

4evrneo (11th February 2013), Arrowwind (10th February 2013), avid (10th February 2013), BMJ (11th February 2013), Cjay (11th February 2013), Gardener (10th February 2013), johnf (10th February 2013), Joseph McAree (10th February 2013), Marikins (11th February 2013), MorningSong (10th February 2013), sheddie (11th February 2013), spiritguide (11th February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (10th February 2013), william r sanford72 (24th February 2013), zebowho (11th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Default Re: Regulators Discover a Hidden Viral Gene in Commercial GMO Crops

thanks for this.

Did you know that there was a synthetic gene sequence in the H1N1 shot,
    added by the company Blue Heron genomics/Synthetic Genomics?

This stuff is in everything and it's not a joke anymore,
    when pregnant women's blood is full of pesticide proteins.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

What I found on the link you provided ceetee9 is this article. Equally as important in my mind. For every step we take to try to crush monsanto and other genetic manufacturers, we have to have ready an alternative in hand that can promise to feed the world.

http://independentsciencenews.org/un...or-themselves/

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

4evrneo (11th February 2013), avid (10th February 2013), ceetee9 (11th February 2013), MorningSong (10th February 2013), sheddie (11th February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (10th February 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member Kiforall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,698 times in 526 posts

There have been experiments done by Ciba Geigy who are now Novartis, that would return seeds back to how God intended. After coming across the results they no longer carried on their research. Quite obvious when they are the ones producing fertilizers and pesticides for the poor specimens we have today.

The "Primeval Code" – the ecological alternative to controversial genetic engineering!

Unexpectedly primeval organisms grew out of these seeds and eggs: a fern that no botanist was able to identify; primeval corn with up to twelve ears per stalk; wheat that was ready to be harvested in just four to six weeks. And giant trout, extinct in Europe for 130 years, with so-called salmon hooks. It was as if these organisms accessed their own genetic memories on command in the electric field, a phenomenon, which the English biochemist, Rupert Sheldrake, for instance believes is possible.

http://www.urzeit-code.com/index.php?id=23
    Experiencing pain and suffering is the gateway to joy and happiness.
    It's chronic pain that prevents the gateway opening.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

ceetee9 (11th February 2013), Flash (11th February 2013), genevieve (11th February 2013), johnf (10th February 2013), sheddie (11th February 2013), Snookie (10th February 2013), spiritguide (11th February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (10th February 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by Kiforall (here)

Unexpectedly primeval organisms grew out of these seeds and eggs: a fern that no botanist was able to identify; primeval corn with up to twelve ears per stalk; wheat that was ready to be harvested in just four to six weeks. And giant trout, extinct in Europe for 130 years, with so-called salmon hooks. It was as if these organisms accessed their own genetic memories on command in the electric field, a phenomenon, which the English biochemist, Rupert Sheldrake, for instance believes is possible.

So if we eat this stuff will our kids become Neanderthals? I think we're on our way in some respects regarding regression in adability.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

ceetee9 (11th February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (10th February 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I read that corn needs to be treated with lime like the native americans did before humans can obtain the vitamins in it.

also blue corn that grows in higher heat is much higher in good protein than the white crap we are fed in america.

the process that yields HFCS is as bad as the HFCS itself, too.

we don't need corn syrup at all. sugar is better although it's hard on you too.

i almost killed myself with coca cola once. black diarrhea every day, etc. rash, fat, etc. horrible experience.

baby formula is the one we really need to worry about.

the gates foundation once had a stake in Abbott Labs.
    they also invested heavily in GMO

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    What I found on the link you provided ceetee9 is this article. Equally as important in my mind. For every step we take to try to crush monsanto and other genetic manufacturers, we have to have ready an alternative in hand that can promise to feed the world.

Excellent article there Arrowwind, this is an important point. When power groups are waging war and bypassing all real medical and scientific oversight, people need to be hard at work outproducing them, and showing more complete concern for the whole picture.
    Production tends to overshadow everything in any discussion concerning issues that intimately affect all of us on multiple levels.
    This applies to any kind of factory production, jobs, and economic policies.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Arrowwind (10th February 2013), avid (10th February 2013), ceetee9 (11th February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (10th February 2013)

13. Link to Post #8
    Great Britain Avalon Member Kiforall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,698 times in 526 posts

So if we eat this stuff will our kids become Neanderthals? I think we're on our way in some respects regarding regression in adability.
    It would seem some kids are already eating the stuff lol.
    Experiencing pain and suffering is the gateway to joy and happiness.
    It's chronic pain that prevents the gateway opening.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

avid (10th February 2013), ceetee9 (11th February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (10th February 2013)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by ceetee9 (here)
    I recently received information containing the following link to an article published January 21, 2013 in Independent Science News titled ”Regulators Discover a Hidden Viral Gene in Commercial GMO Crops.”

I did a quick search on Avalon to see if it had already been posted somewhere and found giovonni posted a comment containing the following as well, but under the "Up At The Ranch (James Gilliland and Trout Lake)” thread (post #3258) cat’s out of the bag. He sited the Natural News article here.

However, I think this information is significant and should have its own thread--particularly since some may have missed the information—being buried in an unrelated thread—as I did.

Anyway, this is just more evidence that supports the notion that companies like Monsanto not only could care less about what negative effects their GMO products could have on the population, food sources, and the planet in general, but that they have full support of the governments on this planet. After all, it’s much more important to save face and not look like bumbling idiots or fools—assuming there is no malicious intent behind it—than it is to inform the public of potential (perhaps life-threatening) dangers of products and/or processes they allowed to go forward due to their incompetence, greed, and lack of proper research.
    Quite similar to the scandal of monkeys, rats, and other viruses found in vaccines.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

There have been experiments done by Ciba Geigy who are now Novartis, that would return seeds back to how God intended. After coming across the results they no longer carried on their research. Quite obvious when they are the ones producing fertilizers and pesticides for the poor specimens we have today.

The "Primeval Code" – the ecological alternative to controversial genetic engineering!

It seems that when given the right magnetic electric field, the most of what a plant or an animal should be is back in shape. I wonder what would happen if we would submit all of PTB to such fields. lol

It also reminds me of the extra large vegetables found in Findhorn. They were using spiritual energies for their garden. I bet anything that it was putting the garden and the seeds in such a energy field.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

ceetee9 (11th February 2013), Kiforall (11th February 2013), sheddie (11th February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th February 2013)

17. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

you guys ought to read about Lambda Red delivery system, P1 Bacteriopage gene splicing done for NIH,
    the anthrax vaccine causing illness at Dover AFB and throughout the USAF, US Army,

Paxil being linked to fragile X, etc.

how much pesticide in pregnant women's cord blood? are we all being poisoned by communal water and vaccines and GMO food?

18. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Absolutely Arrowwind! We need as many--preferably more--eyes searching for solutions to the problems as we have bringing the problems to our attention. Thank you for the find.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

4evrneo (11th February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread