+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast

Thread: Pope Benedict Leaves Papacy, 28th February 2013

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,182 times in 20,635 posts

Default Re: Breaking News - The Pope Announces his Resignation - Where can I apply?

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    Breaking News - The Pope Announces his Resignation - Where can I apply?

You heard it here first from justoneclown.
    You're about third .

I just merged your thread in with the previously merged threads on this.

Guess you'll have to wait in line for your turn at the Papacy.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th February 2013), Christine (11th February 2013), Gemeos (12th February 2013), gripreaper (11th February 2013), jagman (11th February 2013), Limor Wolf (11th February 2013), MorningSong (11th February 2013), Mozart (11th February 2013), Sammy (11th February 2013), spiritwind (11th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,449 times in 1,156 posts

Default Re: Pope Benedict Leaves Papacy, 28th February 2013

His last Twitter feed yesterday:
    Pope Benedict's twitter feed has been silent since news broke of his resignation. His last tweet was sent yesterday.

Wonder if hes already dead?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Christine (11th February 2013), Cidersomerset (11th February 2013), Earth Angel (11th February 2013), jagman (11th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,449 times in 2,182 posts

Default Re: Breaking News - The Pope Announces his Resignation - Where can I apply?

HAhaha, Paul... OOOPS! If that's what I'm standing here waiting for, I think I'll politely drop out of line! (still chuckling...heheheheh
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Christine (11th February 2013), jagman (11th February 2013), Limor Wolf (11th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,718 times in 4,910 posts

Quote Posted by AwakeInADream (here)
    According to the Prophecy of St. Malachy the next Pope will be the anti-christ! Fun times were living in...
    WoW! I just took back my application - thanks for the heads up. Perhaps I should change my "poster name" to AsleepInAReality hahaha.

How did I miss that one? The next Pope the "anti-christ"?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sammy For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th February 2013), Christine (11th February 2013), jagman (11th February 2013), lookbeyond (11th February 2013), Maunagarjana (11th February 2013), MorningSong (11th February 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,555 times in 726 posts

Concur with all the posts so far...

These shysters are up to something!!

Something that we as Avalonian really need to keep our eyes open.

With all that is going on in this World.

nuff said

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

AwakeInADream (11th February 2013), Christine (11th February 2013), Cidersomerset (11th February 2013), ghostrider (12th February 2013), gripreaper (11th February 2013), jagman (11th February 2013), Limor Wolf (11th February 2013), Maunagarjana (11th February 2013), Muzz (11th February 2013), Neal (11th February 2013), Snookie (11th February 2013), Wind (11th February 2013), witchy1 (12th February 2013)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,449 times in 2,182 posts

More:

Quote By Claudio Lavanga and Alastair Jamieson, NBC News

Updated at 7:42 a.m. ET: ROME -- Pope Benedict XVI announced Monday he will resign on February 28 as leader of the world's 1.2 billion Roman Catholics, saying he no longer has the strength to carry out his duties.

The 85-year-old announced his decision during an address, in Latin, at the "Concistory for the canonization of the martyrs of Otranto", a small event held early in the morning.

The decision, which took even the Vatican hierarchy by surprise, makes him the first pope to resign since the Middle Ages.

His statement was posted on the Vatican Radio website.

Carrying out the duties of being pope required "both strength of mind and body," it said.

Joseph Ratzinger became Pope Benedict XVI in 2005. Look back at his life from childhood through his papacy.

"After having repeatedly examined my conscience before God, I have come to the certainty that my strengths, due to an advanced age, are no longer suited to an adequate exercise of the Petrine ministry," the pontiff's statement said.

The choice was a "decision of great importance" for the church, the statement added.

There are several papal contenders in the wings, but no obvious front-runner, The Associated Press reported.

It added:

Contenders to be his successor include Cardinal Angelo Scola, archbishop of Milan, Cardinal Christoph Schoenborn, the archbishop of Vienna, and Cardinal Marc Ouellet, the Canadian head of the Vatican's office for bishops.

Reuters quoted a Vatican spokesman as saying the pontiff did not fear schism in the Church following his resignation.

Greg Burke, senior communications adviser to the Holy See, confirmed the pope will step down on February 28 at 8 p.m. local time (2 p.m. ET), leaving the office vacant until a successor is chosen.

Luke Coppen, editor of UK newspaper The Catholic Herald, told the Daily Telegraph: "Pope Benedict’s pontificate has been full of surprises. This is the biggest one of all."

Born in Bavaria, Germany, in 1927, Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger became the 265th pope in April 2005, describing himself "a simple, humble worker in the vineyard of the Lord."

April 20, 2005: Speaking directly to the cardinals who elected him, Pope Benedict XVI issues a mission statement: To unify all Christians and reach out to other religions. NBC's Keith Miller reports.

Reuters noted:

Ratzinger served in the Hitler Youth during World War Two when membership was compulsory. He was never a member of the Nazi party and his family opposed Adolf Hitler's regime.

His tough stance on theological issues had earned him the nickname "God's rottweiler." He was the oldest pope elected in nearly 300 years, according to the Associated Press.

The last pope to step aside was Gregory XII in 1415, who did so in order to end the Great Western Schism. The last papal abdication was in Celestine V in 1294.

The Associated Press added:

The move sets the stage for the Vatican to hold a conclave to elect a new pope by mid-March, since the traditional mourning time that would follow the death of a pope doesn't have to be observed.

Reuters noted that Benedict XVI's "ruled over a slower-paced, more cerebral and less impulsive Vatican."

It added:

"But while conservatives cheered him for trying to reaffirm traditional Catholic identity, his critics accused him of turning back the clock on reforms by nearly half a century and hurting dialogue with Muslims, Jews and other Christians. ...

After appearing uncomfortable in the limelight at the start, he began feeling at home with his new job and showed that he intended to be pope in his way.

Despite great reverence for his charismatic, globe-trotting predecessor -- whom he put on the fast track to sainthood and whom he beatified in 2011 -- aides said he was determined not to change his quiet manner to imitate John Paul's style. ...

The first German pope for some 1,000 years and the second non-Italian in a row, he traveled regularly, making about four foreign trips a year, but never managed to draw the oceanic crowds of his predecessor.
    http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2...8-vatican-says
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Christine (11th February 2013), jagman (11th February 2013), panopticon (11th February 2013), sunflower (11th February 2013)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,323 times in 1,330 posts

The next pope is described by St. Malachy's prophecy as follows:

Quote In persecutione extrema S.R.E. sedebit Petrus Romanus, qui pascet oves in multis tribulationibus: quibus transactis civitas septicollis diruetur, & Judex tremędus judicabit populum suum. Finis.

(In extreme persecution, the seat of the Holy Roman Church will be occupied by Peter the Roman, who will feed the sheep through many tribulations, at the term of which the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the formidable Judge will judge his people. The End.)

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Christine (11th February 2013), GoodETxSG (11th February 2013), jagman (11th February 2013), lookbeyond (11th February 2013), MorningSong (11th February 2013), Neal (11th February 2013)

15. Link to Post #28
    Russian Federation Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 313 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    They were speculating about this last year on Fox news.....

Quote The Prophecy of the Popes, attributed to Saint Malachy, describes each of the
    Roman Catholic popes, beginning with Pope Celestine II (elected in 1143) and
    concluding with the successor of current pope Benedict XVI. The new pope is
    described in the prophecy as "Peter the Roman", whose pontificate will end in the
    destruction of the city of Rome.

This is the U/tube comment of above vid...

Published on 16 Apr 2012
    READ THE FRESH NEWS ARTICLES BELOW ! ! ! URGENT ! ! !

They sure are showing lots of little snips of this 'Tarcisio Pietro Evasio Bertone' guy
    for some reason, coincidence? I think not.
    LOOK AT 12 and 13 seconds on the Time line, you'll see him walking with the
    current Pope.

His name is 'Tarcisio Pietro Evasio Bertone' Pietro = Peter
    Born in Romano Canavese, Italy = Roman
    Peter the Roman = Petrus Romanus (The Final Pope)

OH MY GOD!

Look at his face, ears and especially his eyes.
    I am freightened as a little baby!
    If they would tell me that ths man eats man flesh I would no-doubtly agree.
    Wow!

If this thing becomes the pope, God help us all even non Christians.

Last edited by Marianne; 11th February 2013 at 14:03. Reason: fixed quote

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Nickolai For This Post:

Cidersomerset (11th February 2013), Earth Angel (11th February 2013), ghostrider (12th February 2013), jagman (11th February 2013), Kendall (12th February 2013), lookbeyond (11th February 2013), Mandala (11th February 2013), Maunagarjana (11th February 2013), MorningSong (11th February 2013), Snookie (11th February 2013), spiritwind (11th February 2013), The Truth Is In There (11th February 2013), Trail (13th February 2013)

17. Link to Post #29
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    They were speculating about this last year on Fox news.....

Quote The Prophecy of the Popes, attributed to Saint Malachy, describes each of the
    Roman Catholic popes, beginning with Pope Celestine II (elected in 1143) and
    concluding with the successor of current pope Benedict XVI. The new pope is
    described in the prophecy as "Peter the Roman", whose pontificate will end in the
    destruction of the city of Rome.

Published on 16 Apr 2012

They sure are showing lots of little snips of this 'Tarcisio Pietro Evasio Bertone' guy
    current Pope.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BBC online...

11 February 2013 Last updated at 11:22

LIVE: Pope says he will resign Live

Pope Benedict XVI is to resign at the end of this month in an entirely unexpected
    development, saying he is too old continue at the age of 85.

He became Pope in 2005 following John Paul II's death.

Pope Benedict's announcement has surprised Catholics and the wider world

Resignations from the papacy are not unknown, but this is the first in the modern
    era, which has been marked by pontiffs dying while in office.

At 78, the former Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger was one of the oldest new popes in
    history when elected.

He took the helm as one of the fiercest storms the Catholic Church has faced in
    decades - the scandal of child sex abuse by priests - was breaking.

In a statement, he said: "After having repeatedly examined my conscience before
    God, I have come to the certainty that my strengths, due to an advanced age, are
    no longer suited to an adequate exercise of the Petrine ministry...

"In today's world, subject to so many rapid changes and shaken by questions of
    deep relevance for the life of faith, in order to govern the bark of Saint Peter and
    proclaim the Gospel, both strength of mind and body are necessary, strength which
    in the last few months, has deteriorated in me to the extent that I have had to
    recognise my incapacity to adequately fulfil the ministry entrusted to me."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-21411304
    interesting...on 11.2. pope 111 says he'll make way for pope 112. the news is posted at 11:22.

as per remote viewing of the farsight institute and info from several contactees (our bright garlick here for one) tshtf around march/april 2013. the final pope will lead "his sheep" through the great tribulation. the 2nd-to-last pope conveniently steps down right in time for the beginning of the expected earth changes, something that hasn't happened in at least 600 years. how's that for making a prophecy come true? it's playing out just as planned. welcome petrus romanus, and doom on!
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Cidersomerset (11th February 2013), GoodETxSG (11th February 2013), jagman (11th February 2013), Maunagarjana (11th February 2013), MorningSong (11th February 2013), Snookie (11th February 2013), spiritwind (11th February 2013), westhill (11th February 2013)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,604 times in 2,230 posts

Old Age? I thought they served until they passed away and only "Resigned" to prevent scandal. But I have to say I am NO Catholicism expert by any stretch... Just makes me wonder. Well, this will at least be a nice BIG distraction on LAME Stream Media for the next couple of months. I wonder what BFulford has to say on this... He has reported quite a bit on the Vatican Bank, Crimes etc...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (11th February 2013), jagman (11th February 2013), kcbc2010 (11th February 2013), Kendall (12th February 2013)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,578 times in 674 posts

Gonna be interesting if they elect someone named Peter next. Maybe it'll be Peter Hans Klovenhoof....

I tend to think that "prophecies" are fulfilled when the same cabal that had a hand in writing them also funds them into reality.

This is one more development that would seem to indicate that there is something to this seven-year tribulation thing.... we all need to fasten our seat belts and wrest the steering wheel from these madmen.
    Last edited by Prodigal Son; 11th February 2013 at 13:10.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

gripreaper (11th February 2013), jagman (11th February 2013), Limor Wolf (11th February 2013), Maunagarjana (11th February 2013), MorningSong (11th February 2013), westhill (11th February 2013), Wind (11th February 2013)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,855 posts

Quote Posted by Nickolai (here)
    This photo is clearly photoshopped ...

24. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Aurelius (11th February 2013), Aurvandil (12th February 2013), Borodin (13th February 2013), Christine (11th February 2013), conk (11th February 2013), Craig (12th February 2013), DouglasDanger (11th February 2013), fractal being (11th February 2013), Fractalius (16th February 2013), jagman (11th February 2013), Limor Wolf (11th February 2013), lookbeyond (11th February 2013), Maunagarjana (11th February 2013), MorningSong (11th February 2013), Mozart (11th February 2013), Muzz (11th February 2013), Neal (11th February 2013), panopticon (11th February 2013), Rich (11th February 2013), Sammy (11th February 2013), selinam (11th February 2013), The Truth Is In There (11th February 2013), Trail (13th February 2013), westhill (11th February 2013)

25. Link to Post #33
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by Nickolai (here)

Published on 16 Apr 2012

current Pope.

OH MY GOD!

Look at his face, ears and especially his eyes.
    I am freightened as a little baby!
    If they would tell me that ths man eats man flesh I would no-doubtly agree.
    Wow!

If this thing becomes the pope, God help us all even non Christians.

well if that guy doesn't look like he's got some reptilian hiding (poorly) behind his mask then i don't know who does.

[edit]

you're right operator, photoshopped for sure but somehow he doesn't have a benevolent-shepherd look even in un-photoshopped pics. creepy..
    Last edited by The Truth Is In There; 11th February 2013 at 13:10.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

jagman (11th February 2013), Maunagarjana (11th February 2013), Nickolai (11th February 2013), westhill (11th February 2013)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,051 times in 1,154 posts

How soon before Ben Fulford says the white dragons or some other Asian-based organization pressured the Pope into resigning?

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (11th February 2013), Borodin (13th February 2013), Curt (11th February 2013), DarMar (11th February 2013), GoodETxSG (11th February 2013), jagman (11th February 2013), Kryztian (12th February 2013), Maunagarjana (11th February 2013), Rich (11th February 2013), RMorgan (11th February 2013), truth will win out (11th February 2013)

29. Link to Post #35
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,906 times in 3,024 posts

We already know there's so much that is hiding under such announcments to the public. The resignation of this Luciferian pope is not a cause for celebration nor a cause for desperation, it is a cause for some critical thinking.. The leader of the Christian world is resigning, on the 11th of this month (a favorit number in the top Elites satanism world) hand in hand with other senior officials such as Foreign minister Clinton, and many others all over the world. I think It is safe to assume that they are prepering for something, whether it's a false flag event on a global scale, a 'natural' event they are aware of, their own Financial crash wich leads to major civil wars etc. every guess is as good as the other

However, It's sure is a New world order style exit
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 11th February 2013 at 14:28.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Aurvandil (12th February 2013), Christine (11th February 2013), Cidersomerset (11th February 2013), golden lady (11th February 2013), gripreaper (11th February 2013), jagman (11th February 2013), Maunagarjana (11th February 2013), MorningSong (11th February 2013), Neal (11th February 2013), Operator (11th February 2013), sigma6 (11th February 2013), Snookie (12th February 2013), spiritwind (11th February 2013)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,248 times in 18,668 posts

Quote interesting...on 11.2. pope 111 says he'll make way for pope 112. the news is posted at 11:22.

as per remote viewing of the farsight institute and info from several contactees (our bright garlick here for one) tshtf around march/april 2013. the final pope will lead "his sheep" through the great tribulation. the 2nd-to-last pope conveniently steps down right in time for the beginning of the expected earth changes, something that hasn't happened in at least 600 years. how's that for making a prophecy come true? it's playing out just as planned. welcome petrus romanus, and doom on!
    Everything The church and the elites do is full of Symbolism as we know !!

With my Ion info hat on, which runs parrallel to this something is supposed to be
    happening relatively soon.Bob will be on overnight UK time, he may have a
    relevant comment. Ion has said they are trying to play out the book of
    'Revolations' !!

David has not commented on it yet, but heres he is answering a question on the
    Church of Rome....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A musical interlude ..LOl..

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th February 2013 at 13:38.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

aranuk (11th February 2013), Aurvandil (12th February 2013), jagman (11th February 2013), MorningSong (11th February 2013)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,718 times in 4,910 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    Breaking News - The Pope Announces his Resignation - Where can I apply?

You heard it here first from justoneclown.
    You're about third .

I just merged your thread in with the previously merged threads on this.

Guess you'll have to wait in line for your turn at the Papacy.
    Damn! - I had a plan to close the church and sell off all the assets and donate all the proceeds to the poor and downtrodden.

My last Papel Edict was going to be use that 10% against your tax bill which would result in the end of the "world debt" which would then eliminate the need to pay any interest to those lovely international bankers!

And I gotta wait out two more Popes?

Bummer

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    His last Twitter feed yesterday:
    Pope Benedict's twitter feed has been silent since news broke of his resignation. His last tweet was sent yesterday.

Wonder if hes already dead?
    And what we are seeing is a clone that has lost its renewal license? WoW!

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sammy For This Post:

jagman (11th February 2013), MorningSong (11th February 2013), Tane Mahuta (11th February 2013)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 264 posts

Quote Posted by Tane Mahuta (here)
    Concur with all the posts so far...

Something that we as Avalonian really need to keep our eyes open.

With all that is going on in this World.

nuff said

TM
    I'm interested in the timing. Dates and times are always significant. Statement made on 2/11 (next pope is 112)
    and resigns 11/28/2013 at 20.00 hours.

FEAST OF THE BEAST

By Fritz Springmeier

This article is written for general readers who have a general interest in the Illuminati. Unless I’ve written on this topic and forgotten what I wrote, I believe this is the first time an article has been written on this topic. The Illuminati’s secrecy has been so powerful, that I believe this is the first time it has been pierced with this information. I believe this information may assist us in understanding when major secret policy changes may occur. But I ask, what good is this information without the fear of God? I encourage my readers to not just concern themselves with the present or the future, but also for that time when they have to face their Creator. If you haven’t attended to your soul, it would be well worth your time to get right with God, rather than reading this article.

In my investigations into the Illuminati, I was provided information from several ex-Illuminati members about an important ritual called The Feast of the Beast. I’ve made references to this ritual occasionally and this attracted some attention by some of my readers. I’ve been asked to write about this ritual over the years, and always found more pressing things to do. My various sources gave their testimony independent of each other and this led me to conclude that the ceremony did indeed exist. A lot of pressure has come down on me, and I felt that I should go ahead and write this article rather than presume that I shall have the chance later.

In simple terms, the Feast of the Beast is a yearlong event that occurs every 28 years and is attended by Illuminati leadership from around the world. It is a very high level ceremony, and would not be recognized at the anarchy ritual level of the Illuminati.

Ritual is very important to Satan, and to the Illuminati. There are a number of reasons to this. One, it provides an excuse to carry out horrible things without having to feel any guilt. A person can explain away things as “It was time for that.” or “That’s the way things are done.” Or, “we must protect these traditions”.

Permit me to quote some recognized occult books that are accessible to the public. These books will help document some of meaning of the Feast of the Beast. Of course, experienced witches will find these quotes elementary, but I write this article for Christians or the curious who may likely not know these things.

Lewis Spense’s An Encyclopedia of Occultism (originally published in 1920, and republished in 1960) says on p. 263 in its article on Magical Numbers, “In magical rites, numbers played a great part.” We may well ask why?

The council for witch covens in the Portland area recommends the book The Witches Way as a method for the new witch to learn witchcraft from the Book of Shadows. Because the book is sold publicly, it leaves out secret rituals from the Book of Shadows. On p. 151 in the chapter “Myth, ritual and symbolism” the reader is told that symbols appeal to the unconscious and that numbers are used as symbols. In other words, numbers are a way to plant ideas into the subconscious.

The Feast of the Beast is associated with the number 28 (as well as its reverse 82, and as well as the combination 7 times 4). One of the best books on providing the occult world’s meanings of numbers is Aleister Crowley’s books Gematria and Tables of Correspondences. On page 58 of Crowley’s Table of Correspondences under the Orders of Qliphoth, we’re informed that 28 is the number of the Beast, that is Bahimiron which is Bestial. Crowley also teaches that the number 28 is associated with the unicorn, the peacock, the peacock & the rainbow, artificial glass (& chalcedony which suggests clouds), astrology in general, a number of perfumes such as Rhubarb and Stammonia, and a 3 headed beast (heads of a bull, man & ram) riding a dragon. In his book Gematria, about the numerology of mystic numbers, we are told that in the static universe 28 means power (Netzach, also spelled netsach), and in the world the magician makes it means “My victory, my power.”

(By the way, Netsach is used in the Word of God at 1 CHR 29:11 “Thine, O Lord [YHWH], is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory [netsach], and the majesty…” Netsach means a bright object like a star that one travels toward, it is a shining goal, which has been achieved.)

There is no question that Cabalists view 28 as a very powerful number. Further, when we realize that 28 is also a combination of 7 (perfection) and 4 (also considered completeness or perfection), we can appreciate that 28 on a Magical calendar system is powerful. Accordingly, the Illuminati made note in their rituals in 1982, that 82 is the reversal of 28. According to some, the year long Feast of the Beast occurred in 1982, and the previous one occurred in ’53 or ’54. The next one is to occur in 2009 or 2010.

You will note that some very important changes in planning/operation occurred during the 53-54 time period. The first Bilderberg meeting began in 1954. This was the time when all the various factions of world power signed into a pact of cooperation. It was a secret turning point where a genuine One-World power came into being. The Priory of Sion, the secret order behind the Knights Templars, began to disseminate information about itself. The United States shifted from a military where conventional weapons were emphasized to organizing itself around nuclear weapons. The U.S. also pushed atomic energy worldwide with the “Atoms for Peace” program. A number of occultists had previously predicted this worldwide shift towards nuclear energy for both war and peace purposes. (Another energy projection was that money will become units of energy.)

At the Feast of the Beast, a beautiful bride is trained and presented to Satan, and she may well be a virgin. This ceremony is most likely held at a castle or palace, and is also likely to be held over in Europe for the principle ceremony. Lesser ceremonies may be held here in the states. Witnesses claim that Satan appears and interacts with his human leadership. He provides them with detailed instructions for what he wants done until the next Feast of the Beast. In other words, he provides the top Illuminati hierarchy with their future long-range plans. The actual Feast of the Beast is a yearlong ceremony.

However, there is also a small ceremony performed before the autumn equinox approximately around the 5th to the 7th of September, which is a Marriage to the Beast ceremony, that can also be called The Feast of the Beast. It is a microcosm of the large ceremony. Or perhaps one could call it an imitation.

It was also claimed by one informant that the Feast of the Beast in 1982 was the 13th from 1618, and that the Feast of the Beast in 1618 had been a significant event.

The Illuminati have certain people assigned to focus on spiritual power. Some readers may remember that I have explained that the Collins family was brought into the hierarchy because they were so powerful magically. The Rothschild's have the financial power, but the Collins family has been very powerful witches. Women are spiritually very powerful in the Illuminati, and some women in the Illuminati are very important in planning and making the rituals successful. I write this because those Illuminati members who are part of the spiritual section of the Illuminati are going to be better informed than other sections (say the political, scientific or financial sections) on ritual background of the Feast of the Beast. The number 28 is said to come from Babylonian magic, the lunar calendar, and a woman’s menstrual cycle.

Ancient Babylon divided their day into 12 hours (each of their hours is two of ours). And each Babylonian hour was divided into 30 minutes (so their minute was 4 of our minutes. The Lunar month was 30 days. Seeing how all these 12’s and 30’s occur, it is not surprising that they used a base 60 numbering system. That means you counted to 60 before you got to 10. This is called a sexagesimal system or base 60 system. I was told that the number 28 played a role in the Babylonian calendar but what it was is not clear to me. Anyway, it is likely the number 28 has occult connotations that go back to Babylonian magic. The powerful Rothschild's love Babylonian magic, so it is no surprise that witnesses have seen the leadership of this bloodline at the Feast of the Beast ceremonies.

What does all of this mean for common people, or the true God’s royalty? It means that major policy shifts are likely to be seen after about 2010. While the Illuminati have been having some major power struggles, things will get sorted out better during this time period and major programs launched. No matter what happens it will all fail to detour God’s ultimate will. However, the Illuminati have been fairly confident in their own secret meetings where they describe their 20, 10 and 5 year plans. Many of their plans since the last Feast of the Beast have not had full success, but they remain confident of their power.

This has been a look at one of the most important secret Illuminati ceremonies, a ceremony based on Babylonian and Cabalistic Gematria, where important policy is planned, and having as its participants Satan (who appears as a man/shape shifting reptile) and the leadership of the Illuminati.
    Last edited by westhill; 11th February 2013 at 14:53.
    And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once.
    And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh. --Nietzsche

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to westhill For This Post:

golden lady (11th February 2013), gripreaper (11th February 2013), jagman (11th February 2013), MorningSong (11th February 2013), spiritwind (11th February 2013)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,855 posts

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    you're right operator, photoshopped for sure but somehow he doesn't have a benevolent-shepherd look even in un-photoshopped pics. creepy..
    Well that was my first thought too ... however there are more pics of him:

I think he looks different in these pictures ... We shouldn't judge a book by its cover. Even when
    'sensing' pictures ... don't use a single picture.

According to Wikipedia this guy was born on 2 December 1934. This means this guy will be in his 80's soon too.
    So another pope that will not last for many years ...
    Last edited by Operator; 11th February 2013 at 13:35.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

jagman (11th February 2013), sunflower (11th February 2013)

39. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,448 times in 1,312 posts

Name:  bertone2.jpg
Views: 1018
Size:  7.0 KB

Here's Bertone choosing his entree. I wonder what the choices are.

I think he'd make a perfectly lovely antichrist, but I'm not convinced it will be him.
    Last edited by markpierre; 12th February 2013 at 02:52.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

jagman (11th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast