+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aquarius - The Age of Evil

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

Default Aquarius - The Age of Evil

I have something I'd like to share with you all.

This, for some, will take the journey down the rabbit hole that little bit further. I also suspect that it may be viewed as being a little controversial. Some cages are going to get rattled.

I look forward to the discussion we can generate through watching this!

Description:

"Aquarius: The Age of Evil explains the history of the new world order. It demonstrates that the new world order is New Age oriented. The Zeitgeist films and movement are exposed and shown to have ties to the New Age, Theosophy, Freemasonry and the new world order movements. It covers Benjamin Creme, Maitreya, 2012 and the utopian New Age coadjutors who have infiltrated the patriot-movement. The film investigates how the Bible predicts the coming new world order dystopia...."

Without further ado -

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

4evrneo (12th February 2013), D-Day (12th February 2013), foreverfan (12th February 2013), johnf (12th February 2013), Kiforall (12th February 2013), Lifebringer (12th February 2013), MorningSong (12th February 2013), Sidney (12th February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (12th February 2013), The Truth Is In There (12th February 2013), thunder24 (12th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: Aquarius - The Age of Evil

Facism dressed in a flag, and carrying the religious groups as cover. Only they and their maladjusted flunkies, could come up with something so diabolical. But isn't that what they do(their MO)? Apply for the job to fit in, get in, and discredit the current leader, then lead the sheeple under your own diabolical agenda, while claiming the groups agenda.

Frenemies?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

johnf (12th February 2013), Kindling (12th February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (12th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

It's been the AGE OF EVIL for 2000 years. (religions built and maintained by fear)
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Adalwulf (12th February 2013), bennycog (12th February 2013), Gardener (12th February 2013), Happyjak (12th February 2013), johnf (12th February 2013), Kiforall (12th February 2013), Kindling (12th February 2013), Sidney (12th February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (12th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

There is allways a big reorganization of beliefs etc at the transition between ages.
    This time there is a larger more connected world to deal with.
    It is up to us how long the last gasp of the reign of control and terror lasts.
    The almost complete wiping out of acumulated knowledge at the begining of the fairly successful
    rule of the Roman Catholic church and it's subsidiaries, was one thing that occurred during the last transition.
    Perhaps there was an awakening of the populace caused by Gnostic/Christian teachers that had to be twisted back into the big angry ruler of the heavens.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

bennycog (12th February 2013), Happyjak (12th February 2013), Sidney (12th February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (12th February 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

For some reason this Maitreya and aquarian stuff was on my mind so very much last year and in 2011.
    The freemasons were on my mind a lot. The royalty and the temple builders.

I wonder what terrible future lies in the belly of the beast that turns to devour us.

edit: thank you for posting this!

10. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

Not sure how many have taken the time to give it a watch yet.

Nonetheless, let me summarise some of the points I found to be interesting:
    • The New Age Movement is satanic, deceptive and equivalent to an infectious plague.

• This explains why the Christian alternative researchers were silenced (something I've been pondering for some time now)

• David Icke, Jordan Maxwell, Michael Tsarion and a range of others continue to go about their business unmolested, all because they're advocating a cunning yet deceptive New Age agenda.

I'm not too concerned with the whole Mytrea and religious aspect, although they may have their rightful place.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

4evrneo (12th February 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Sorry, I'm forging ahead into the Aquarian age, regardless if others are pessimistic or not.

Same deal as usual: Be aware.

The number of people who fail to look at the warnings will be as they always are. True lasting change tends to come hard... and slow.
    Last edited by Carmody; 12th February 2013 at 16:01.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

4evrneo (12th February 2013), gripreaper (12th February 2013), Ivanhoe (12th February 2013), Kiforall (12th February 2013), Kindling (12th February 2013), PurpleLama (12th February 2013), Snookie (12th February 2013), spiritwind (12th February 2013), ulli (12th February 2013), white wizard (12th February 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

We are moving ahead. I have never found any accurate way to determine when the next age starts and the old one ends.
    No one seems to agree across the boards.
    The interest in alternative spiritual views and practices has been ramping up rapidly since say about the 30's.
    There are two main exagerated spins on what is happening, one is that we need to dig in our heals and get back to the old definitions of religion and do what the big white guy in the sky told us through the bible. And the other is that we just need to be positive and some outside warm and fuzzy saviours will fix everything.
    Both of those are based on someone else being in charge and us not having to sort out our own beleifs, and habits, and return to our own inner authority.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

gripreaper (12th February 2013), Kindling (12th February 2013), Snookie (12th February 2013)

16. Link to Post #9
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

haven't watched the video yet but i have to admit that uranus has never really been a benevolent influence in my personal horoscope whenever he made important transits, so i wouldn't be surprised if the age of aquarius (uranus' sign) turned out to be equally destructive, at least until all pent up energy has been released.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

The symbol for Aquarius is the water bearer, an image of a man pouring water ...and the water being poured here symbolizes knowledge, or information.

Anything and everything can have good as well as evil application. The Aquarian age is only evil if people allow evil to reign. Earth, in my view, is a soul machine, providing choices which then determine the growth or decay of the souls substance, and the end of life forces a person to bring themselves to account. All their personal deeds will then be measured and evaluated.

Aquarius is also the sign of speed, or quickening...gone are the slow days of the shepherd sitting under a tree,
    chewing on a blade of grass, listening to the sound of bumblebees.
    Aquarius is an air sign, the mind is engaged, thoughts, speech, writing, communication...
    Aquarius is also about electronics, high speed travel, inventions, gadgets.

Meanwhile Pisces was about a world of feelings, fantasies, emotions, arts,
    and even deception and secretiveness.
    Aquarius is the sign of the brilliant inventor and genius, and it is also a truth-loving sign
    hence so much will be revealed that was concealed.
    At the extreme end of that you have paparazzi and invasion of privacy.
    At the other end you have excessive experimentation, even perversity,
    as the Aquarian spirit seeks mental stimulation at all cost.

The first signs of the age of Pisces coming to an end were the French and Bolshevik Revolutions, the founding of the United States. Pope Pius IX was the first pope to lose worldly powers in the 1870s.

Aquarius is about drive for international communication, of globalization, away from provincial traditionalism.
    Aquarians love humanity at large, yet have a hard time with individuals,
    hence everyone is asserting themselves, demanding rights, being rebellious and cranky.

Any one of those trends taken to excess would manifest evil, but that would be the case with any of the twelve signs...
    Each has the potential for negative as well as positive application.

So to counteract those trends one needs to rise above them, return to one's humanity,
    turn away from robotic or mechanical behavior. Become conscious, know what one is doing, and why. Cultivate kindness at a local level.

"Think globally, act locally" is a typical Aquarian meme, and has a lot of merit if properly applied.
    Last edited by ulli; 12th February 2013 at 14:49.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Carmody (12th February 2013), donk (12th February 2013), PurpleLama (12th February 2013), Snookie (12th February 2013), white wizard (12th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread