Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Default Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

Recent light has been shed on the reason that the SETI (Search For Extraterrestrial Intelligence) project has been cancelled by the government. It seems that something was starting to happen. According to my sources the government black project boys have taken over some of the antennas and are now processing signals for the exclusive use of the United States Navy. The government seems to be highly upset that more than one very large object is fast approaching Earth.

Speculation about just what these objects may be, range from Ark ships that are coming to take away some people just before a cataclysmic event strikes earth. Another speculation suggest that we are about to be invaded and the peoples of Earth forced into slave labor to mine certain rare elements. We may be plundered or saved. Either way the near future is yet to unfold.

At the present time the object(s) are beyond the orbit of Pluto. It is estimated that the objects are in the neighborhood of 150 miles across by 30 to 50 miles wide. Not long ago a Russian Mars probe photographed an object fitting this description just before it was destroyed for unknown reasons. Later, an American Mars probe was destroyed just before it reached that planet.

The people that were associated with SETI are in a unanimous opinion that, yes, we are not alone in the universe. A few of those people are now continuing SETI with private funding. However, reports indicate that some antenna sites have been taken over by government and those antennas in particular are heavily guarded.

It is reported that the US Navy in conjunction with the NSA are attempting to keep the public unaware of what is going on. A few people who are in the know are concerned that the Navy, as a first line of defense may be attempting to convert the antennas for military purposes. It is a fact that some frequencies in the microwave band have been known to affect UFO's and destabilize their propulsion systems. It stands to reason that such measures may be true in light of Ronald Reagan's statements about the need for the star wars program and his inference that we may soon have to face something from "out there!"

To be sure, if you think about it, the greater part of the American public are quite content to hide from reality in the sitcom & shoot um up fare offered on nightly TV and take the UFO phenomena as a joke. It is no joke. Too many credible people have revealed to the world that it is not a joke. Some of these people include; Barry Goldwater, Astronaut Gordon Cooper, President Jimmy Carter, FBI Chief Herbert Hoover, General McArthur, Ronald Reagan and many, many more.

As for myself, I know what I know and of one thing I am certain; The future is yet to be. What people do to effect that future is in their hands alone. And alone they will remain because no government, save that of Belgium, is willing to admit to it's people and the world that UFO's indeed do exist and are a part of reality that people are just going to have to deal with. Believe it or not! Like it or not!
    Continue http://www.bombshock.com/aliens-and-...rds-earth.html

Go here www.sky-map.org/ and check out this picture of a Spaceship/craft approx 15miles long, go to the site listed , then type the co-ordinates 19 25 12, -89 46 03 and zoom in on the blue object with the +/- on the left...

Full story here
    http://beforeitsnews.com/story/175/0...rds_Earth.html

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

Ah ! not my jumpin upn down then...
    tin hats on Vikin.....
    wow... realy Ou er misis
    no realy thats interestin ...
    Last edited by rhythm; 17th September 2010 at 09:13.

3. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member ascendingstarseed's Avatar
    Thanks

Great find Viking! It's probably nothing for us to be alarmed about, according to the Allies of Humanity briefings its no secret that there are numerous ET races gathering in our solar system at this time, it could be just another round of arrivals as we get closer to 2012 and the predicted Earth changes that may require mass evacuations of humans from the planet. The PTB certainly won't like the arrival of more ships since it threatens their stranglehold on humanity, hastening the inevitability of disclosure when humanity learns the truth about our history and the many other lies that'll be exposed.

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

It's probably this....

Two species which existed in the distant past, a very great distance from the Milky Way galaxy. The G'Gugvuntt were enemies of the Vl'hurgs, and these strange and warlike beings are on the brink of an interstellar war, because of an insult uttered by the G'Gugvuntt leader to the mother of the Vl'hurg leader. They were meeting for the last time, and a dreadful silence filled the air as the Vl'hurg leader was challenging the G'Gugvuntt leader to retract the insult. At the precise moment, the phrase "I seem to be having tremendous difficulty with my lifestyle" (muttered by Arthur Dent to himself, which for some strange reason was carried by a freak wormhole in space back in time to the farthest regions of the universe where the G'Gugvuntts and the Vl'hurgs lived) filled the air, which in the Vl'hurg tongue was the most dreadful insult imaginable. It left them no choice but to declare war on the G'Gugvuntts, which went on for a few thousand years and decimated their entire galaxy.

After millennia of battle the surviving G'Gugvuntt and Vl'hurg realised what had actually happened, and joined forces to attack the Milky Way in retaliation. They crossed vast reaches of space in a journey lasting thousands of years before reaching their target where they attacked the first planet they encountered, Earth. Due to a terrible miscalculation of scale the entire battle fleet was swallowed by a small dog. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy states that this sort of thing happens all the time.

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Viking that's the GFL coming to pick you up
    Swanny is the waskly wabbit.
    Temet Nosce
    Don't worry.....Be happy 44

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

150 miles long ? Is that diesel or unleaded do you reckon ?

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

i think its the borg.......warping space time to stop first contact

Last edited by morguana; 17th September 2010 at 09:55.

8. Link to Post #8
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

vikin rise above it mate

9. Link to Post #9
    Ireland Avalon Member dreamchaser's Avatar
    Thanks

I looked, and all I could see there was a blue nebula shape. I couldnt SEE anything artifical in the shape of it. Perhaps someone else could describe what THAY see in the shape of the object?....
    What the human soul can encompass the human mind cannot begin to fathom! Steven Erikson

Is chaos ONLY a level of order beyond our physical understanding?....

Are the physical and material world two sides of the same coin?....

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I have a feeling they might be 151 miles long... because nobody builds 150 mile long spaceships these days, it's so last year...

11. Link to Post #11
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

"Not long ago a Russian Mars probe photographed an object fitting this description just before it was destroyed for unknown reasons..."

It looks as if Phobos 2 was taken out, but that was 1989,
    which is 21 years ago (or 31?).
    So far for "not long ago"...

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Ha Ha ... funny guys!! LOL

Because of that...none of you are getting aboard my ship....you can all walk home!!! ;-)

On a serious note...I wonder what they are?

viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 22nd September 2010 at 08:45.
    Choose well.

13. Link to Post #13
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

i'm always wondering why the DUMBS are being built -- & as i'll be off the net & forum very soon, i'll risk alienating even more folks here by this, that i've noticed on other threads that the more serious & real a topic is, the more jokes [some funny, some not] sprout up -- always trying to understand the human psyche -- is the joking some form of defense mechanism?

14. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

No wynderer... and at the risk of alienating myself further, I'll say the jokes are just because :

I just don't buy it.

How does a spaceship get to be 150 miles long? Why 150 miles? Yes my comments can be assinine, but the clue is in the question. As soon as you start putting facts to a story, the less beleivable it is. This is why Obama gets in to office.. the story was only Hope and Change.. and Belief. This is easy to believe in. Start putting any more meat on the bones and you can be challenged.

So how do we know they are 150 miles long? Has someoneone done some sort of pythagorean calculation of subtended angle with estimated distance... and if so.. what sort of tiny angle and huge distance gives the answer 150 miles ? And .. at these distances, and possible error of measuerment...these ships might be anything from 50 to 500 miles long...

Now if a story had some kind of science to it... suggesting very large ships of the order of... well, it might pique my interest. But funnily enough, these kind of stories are usually very exacting in their language, with NO room for debate or discussion. So it's 150 miles... not 151.. or 148... or even 1500 miles long (why not ?)

through reading avalon for at least two years... these stories.. and that's what they are always, have a sensational element to them. In this case it's the size of the ship - 150 miles... (so we're supposed to go 'Ooooooh! 150 miles ??? corrr !!!') and the fact that THEY ARE APPROACHING... which gives a little element of excitement to the whole thing.. so there's probably a time-frame of their arrival included too. Why not have a nice story about 150 mile ships moving AWAY from the earth ?? I mean.. these ships can travel in all directions, surely ? So if a group are coming towards the earth at any one time, surely others are leaving ? (to nip back home, stock up on pretzels and gargleblasters and that kind of thing...)

The jokes are not a defence mechanism, merely a way to lighten the endless tirade of things about to happens to us.

Well, I believed in UFOs when I was 15 , and I still do.. and the day I see one on my lawn...or even on the Presidents lawn, will be a cool day indeed. but any one who has advanced knowledge of this day is just selling you snake oil....

(like we told Hitler when the Normandy landings were going to be ???)

P.S. Somewhere in the logic of these stories is also an element that we can somehow outwit or outsmart a race of beings far superior in travel technology to our own... like we would know they were coming.. we can spot them..and pe prepared. Like ants are fully aware of having a kettle of boiling hot water poured all over them...? I believe, if a race out there is dastardly, then there ain't going to be any warning, or protection. If they are benign and they haven't contacted us yet, then it's for a reason... and I don't see anything changing to change that reason just yet.. so anything else is just wishful thinking... Ok.. if you've been party to an abduction or sighting, then that's great... so write about it here and we can all get educated...
    Last edited by Kulapops; 17th September 2010 at 11:45.

15. Link to Post #15
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Quote Posted by Kulapops (here)
    No wynderer... and at the risk of alienating myself further, I'll say the jokes are just because :

I just don't buy it.

How does a spaceship get to be 150 miles long? Why 150 miles? Yes my comments can be assinine, but the clue is in the question. As soon as you start putting facts to a story, the less beleivable it is. This is why Obama gets in to office.. the story was only Hope and Change.. and Belief. This is easy to believe in. Start putting any more meat on the bones and you can be challenged.

So how do we know they are 150 miles long? Has someoneone done some sort of pythagorean calculation of subtended angle with estimated distance... and if so.. what sort of tiny angle and huge distance gives the answer 150 miles ? And .. at these distances, and possible error of measuerment...these ships might be anything from 50 to 500 miles long...

Now if a story had some kind of science to it... suggesting very large ships of the order of... well, it might pique my interest. But funnily enough, these kind of stories are usually very exacting in their language, with NO room for debate or discussion. So it's 150 miles... not 151.. or 148... or even 1500 miles long (why not ?)

through reading avalon for at least two years... these stories.. and that's what they are always have a sensational element to them. In this case it's the size of the ship - 150 miles... (so we're supposed to go 'Ooooooh! 150 miles ??? corrr !!!') and the fact that THEY ARE APPROACHING... which gives a little element of excitement to the whole thing.. so there's probably a time-frame of their arrival included too. Why not have a nice story about 150 mile ships moving AWAY from the earth ?? I mean.. these ships can travel in all directions, surely ? So if a group are coming towards the earth at any one time, surely others are leaving ? (to nip back home, stock up on pretzels and gargleblasters and that kind of thing...)

The jokes are not a defence mechanism, merely a way to lighten the endless tirade of things about to happens to us.

Well, I believed in UFOs when I was 15 , and I still do.. and the day I see one on my lawn...or even on the Presidents lawn, will be a cool day indeed. but any one who has advanced knowledge of this day is just selling you snake oil....

(like we told Hitler when the Normandy landings were going to be ???)
    all true -- still, they are building the DUMBS to prepare for protection against something -- & a lot of people see a lot of very strange things in the skies close to Earth these days -- & those who control the satellites & observatories are part of the lie-to-the-masses NWO -- & a lot of money is being spent on weaponizing space-- & i think there is some evidence that the NWO already has some off-Earth bases

& i do think that underneath everything, in the collective unconscious, all humans know something wicked this way comes -- it might come from the stars or from beings on Earth, but it's coming -- the hilarity that viking's post provoked sounded a bit hysterical to me, but maybe i mis-read, mis-heard it

16. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

nah.. the hilarity is just part of who I am Wynderer (and no, not everyone appreciates my sense of humour - so don't worry ). I'm not going to subjugate that part of me because something wicked this way comes. Au contrair.. I'm strapping on my armour and I'll go into whatever battle on whatever field with a smile.

But we don't know what that battle is, ...yet. I feel it could be much more an internal one than external though. For your mind, your sanity, your soul. Will you fight for others, yourself, for good ? (however that's defined?) Or for unity?

My suspicion is that if something is coming, it will be so leftfield that no one will expect the nature that it takes.. and the only thing you can take with you into that arena will be yourself.

So this is a time of self preparation. And I don't mean tins of lentils here.

Something is coming, I think... and the anticipation may drive many insane and into despair long before it actually arrives...

So why not keep a cheery heart meanwhile ?!

That said.. I think Rhythm's thread is one of the most useful threads at Avalon in this respect...Avalon would be dreary indeed without her love and humour.

17. Link to Post #17
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Viking dear.. it is so good of you to continue posting these finds, even with the ridicule some follow you with.

my two cents?

They are not coming

because..

They are here.

18. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Hey.. here I have to step in and be clear.. it's not ridicule, but light hearted humour about these wonderful stories. It is certainly not a ridicule of Viking, whom I like and respect.

19. Link to Post #19
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Well i believe your intent, the way you described it Kula...

but

vikings posts often get that kind of reaction.

My apologies if you felt singled out.

20. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Hey it would be very very difficult to insult me or ridicule...I take these things with hilarity...No worries Celine...you sweet lady.

And Kula I know where you're coming from!!! If they had said the ship is 147 Miles 25 feet and 4 inches!!! Would you take note?? Perhaps they are estimating.... who knows...

viking
    Choose well.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast