+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ian R Crane

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Thumbs up Ian R Crane

3 part vid of an interview with Ian R. Crane who is an ex oil field executive. He was one of the first civilians to see the aftermath of the Kuwait oil fields after the first Gulf War. In this interview Ian explains how oil was used to create a global economy based on the U.S. dollar. We also discuss Russian oil field strategy and the theory of abiotic oil. Finally, from his inside sources in the industry Ian has learned some of what took place on the Deepwater Horizon rig in the days before it exploded. He is now certain this disaster was started deliberately and has named the individual whose actions may have caused this. This is yet another story that mainstream media have totally failed to report objectively.

http://www.richplanet.net/starship_m...?ref=23&part=1

Thought I had already posted this but can't see it so maybe I didn't hit send
    Swanny is the waskly wabbit.
    Temet Nosce
    Don't worry.....Be happy 44

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

Default Re: Ian R Crane

Quote He is now certain this disaster was started deliberately and has named the individual whose actions may have caused this
    Hope he doesn't get killed like Matt Simmons. Thanks for posting this thread, Swanny. I have listened to the interview. Ian sounds credible.
    Last edited by fifi; 18th September 2010 at 00:59. Reason: add more note

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,977 times in 2,208 posts

Hi Swanny...... don't know if you have heard....but there is a definite question mark
    regarding Ian Crane...as to his motives and what he is up to....

http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?...news&Itemid=64

Quote First, Ian Crane sent an email out of the blue claiming I had not filed criminal charges against Baxter etc over contaminating 72 kilos of vaccine material with the bird flu virus in February 2009, and persisted in this claim even after I sent as an attachment a letter from the Austrian health minister proving I had filed charges -- (as if he couldn't check my website for the documents and file numbers) -- and then threatened in an email to disrupt my upcoming talk in Kirkcaldy, Scotland, in which I plan to discuss, among other things, the sandal surrounding the abuse of Hollie Grieg by high-ranking paedophiles in the Scottish government.

I am...with confidence....in Jane Burgermeister's corner....

For the record, for other members/guests...re. my user-name.... I am NOT Jane Burgermeister.

Swanny has met me...he knows I'm not Jane...although my first name IS Jayne.

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Hi Swanny, I really like Ian R Crane, he has gone some really good presentations.
    Have you seen 'Fool me once' and 'Hidden Agenda' , 2 of the best presentations he have ever done...... both of them were at glastonberry.
    If you have access to sky digital, they are shown on EMTV from time to time channel 200.
    I have also seen it on youtube. I think there was a 14 part download showing both presentations lasting around 1 1/2 hours.

+ Reply to Thread