+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about murdered Relative's Soul Condition

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member Wiremu2011's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Question about murdered Relative's Soul Condition

A relative of mine (nephew) was brutally murdered just over a year ago on the Gold Coast - Australia. I'm actually back in NZ to attend his memorial this weekend.
    He was a talented entertainer who knew nothing more other than to support and love his family
    He, like myself enjoyed and pursued the realms we openly discuss on Avalon.
    I've always wondered what the state of his spirit, soul, state of consciousness as a result of of this tragedy.
    I was hoping someone with insight could shed some light on this awkward dilemma with his current state of being. Thanks.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wiremu2011 For This Post:

4evrneo (18th February 2013), Anchor (19th February 2013), bennycog (18th February 2013), christian (5th March 2013), Kiforall (18th February 2013), lookbeyond (18th February 2013), markpierre (18th February 2013), shadowstalker (18th February 2013), Star Tsar (18th February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

Default Re: Question about murdered Relative's Soul Condition

So sorry- remember this reported in the news in oz-blessings to all involved,

lookbeyond

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

4evrneo (18th February 2013), bennycog (18th February 2013), markpierre (18th February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th February 2013), Wiremu2011 (18th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Are you looking for a reading for him? Because that's a little inappropriate for a reader. It's his business really. I don't get anything other than a sense that he's fine, and doesn't want,
    or maybe doesn't understand your determination that the circumstances of his death have anything to do with or would affect his state of consciousness.
    All experiences in some degree raise conscious awareness, that's why we have them. We can carry an 'upset' with us for a while beyond death, but no one is left without council.
    One death is as good as another in the sense that all circumstances are either fitted to the individuals needs, or retrofitted. Do you see?
    Sometimes it's as simple as in 'this choice results in this.'

We've all had many many unpleasant death experiences, but none without purpose. I can testify from experience now, to the value of all of my experiences of betrayal and injustice.
    Passing is just another major life experience. Don't disregard or disrespect the purpose for everyone else that was affected. We come and go. We mold our attitudes and behavior
    to a large degree on how much we value this time here as tenuous and precious. Sometimes someone has to show that preciousness to us. Sometimes guys, often short lived children,
    come here to do nothing more than that. Some children need the experience of losing a parent. It's all very orchestrated to our needs.

I've worked with people who've gotten caught in traumatic death scenarios, and needed help to understand that they had passed. It's often easier for them
    to acknowledge another human if they perceive themselves to still be human. It doesn't happen that often. It happens when the guide that's sent to assist them can't get their attention,
    and the guide then solicits assistance. But that's another example of how tenderly we're cared for. Some guys remain in the human sphere for a long time out of choice. It's not a mistake,
    just a choice. No one can interfere with that. And it's not without it's learning opportunities.

Human trauma is mostly connected to the identity of that human experience. When you pass, you don't lose that identity entirely, your sense of 'yourself', but you do lose the one aspect of it
    that controls and subverts us here the most, which is the fear of death. He's much clearer now about how things really work and about himself, because he's not afraid for his life,
    if that's a consolation to you.
    We don't disassociate from what we hold important here, but we see it's workings and it's purpose. His love and concern for the people that were his to love are his.
    He didn't leave them. He didn't leave you.
    Talk to him, he may find a way to answer. But he'll certainly hear you.
    He's still him, the one you knew. Wiser for having been here. Wiser for having left.

God bless your love for your nephew.

6. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

4evrneo (18th February 2013), Anchor (19th February 2013), bennycog (18th February 2013), Blacklight43 (18th February 2013), Carmody (19th February 2013), christian (5th March 2013), Ernie Nemeth (18th February 2013), Hermite (18th February 2013), JohnEAngel (20th February 2013), Kiforall (18th February 2013), Kristo (19th February 2013), Libico (18th February 2013), Orph (18th February 2013), Rich (18th February 2013), sirdipswitch (18th February 2013), skyflower (18th February 2013), Spiral of Light (18th February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th February 2013), The Arthen (18th February 2013), Wiremu2011 (18th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member 4evrneo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 492 posts

I really think this video interview may help. It has helped me with healing and understanding more clearly when a loved one has left this plane under any circumstance.
    Blessings to you, your nephew and your family.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WEOug...yer_detailpage

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

markpierre (19th February 2013), Wiremu2011 (19th February 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 4evrneo (here)
    I really think this video interview may help. It has helped me with healing and understanding more clearly when a loved one has left this plane under any circumstance.

Thanks for that vid 4ever, I usually exercise a little skepticism when I hear second hand information, but it feels like the way he's researched this is his own first hand experience. One example he gave clarified a difficult current situation for me, gave me a whole new angle that helped me see what I can do. I think a lot of the time when we feel stuck, it's because we haven't made a choice, and so it can't yet manifest.

But the idea of contingencies and multiple 'plan Bs' and 'exit points' is useful. I remember the first time I solicited a clairvoyant to contact my own guidance, and the things she told me. At the time the jury was clearly still out as to whether I could get through the situation I was then in. 'Meredeth' was one who was with me at that time, and she spoke more of what I had accomplished, than what I could or needed to. And certainly nothing about what I should do.
    She said I'd taken on 5 lifetimes worth of work, but didn't discourage me either. My choices were my choices, and it was those that would make the difference.

Interestingly, and I don't ascribe to palmistry, but at that time the only thing I knew about it was I had identified my lifeline. And it was clearly broken in the middle.
    Judging by the length I'd say around age 35, which was right about that time.
    After I'd passed through that situation (a few really devastating years, and including my initial 'awakening'), I noticed that my lifeline had joined, and even continued around to the top of my hand. The issue is 'choice'. Not to avoid something, but in how to proceed from there. Even things you witness, there's a choice of 'what to see'. From a reference of failure or loss and giving up,
    or from trust and determination.

I remember vividly, all the times the car wheel was taken out of my hand, and the voices gave me direct and sometimes surprising instructions that saved me, and even once a child. I was physically picked up from my chair and rushed to where I could see what was occurring. I'm going to share that vid around.
    Last edited by markpierre; 19th February 2013 at 04:13.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

4evrneo (18th February 2013), Wiremu2011 (19th February 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by markpierre (here)
    Quote Posted by 4evrneo (here)

Thanks for that vid 4ever, I usually exercise a little skepticism when I hear second hand information, but it feels like the way he's researched this is his own first hand experience. One example he gave clarified a difficult current situation for me, gave me a whole new angle that helped me see what I can do. I think a lot of the time when we feel stuck, it's because we haven't made a choice, and so it can't yet manifest.

But the idea of contingencies and multiple 'plan Bs' and 'exit points' is useful. I remember the first time I solicited a clairvoyant to contact my own guidance, and the things she told me. At the time the jury was clearly still out as to whether I could get through the situation I was then in. 'Meredeth' was one who was with me at that time, and she spoke more of what I had accomplished, than what I could or needed to. And certainly nothing about what I should do.
    She said I'd taken on 5 lifetimes worth of work, but didn't discourage me either. My choices were my choices, and it was those that would make the difference.

Interestingly, and I don't ascribe to palmistry, but at that time the only thing I knew about it was I had identified my lifeline. And interestingly it was clearly broken in the middle. Judging by the length I'd say around age 35, which was right at that time.
    After I'd passed through that situation (a few really devastating years, and including my initial 'awakening'), I noticed that my lifeline had joined, and even continued around to the top of my hand. The issue is 'choice'. Not to avoid something, but in how to proceed from there. Even things you witness, there's a choice of 'what to see'. From a reference of failure or loss and giving up, or from trust and determination.

I remember vividly, all the times the car wheel was taken out of my hand, and the voices gave me direct and sometimes surprising instructions that saved me, and even once a child. I was physically picked up from my chair and rushed to where I could see what was occurring. I'm going to share that vid around.
    Im glad it was useful to you mark,
    I have been reflecting on this subject for a while and it has really helped me progress more quickly through difficulites and situations where, as you say, we are stuck by not making a choice. I have actually been feeling stuck recently and its opening a clearer path of understanding so I can move forward.

There are other wonderful videos also by Michael Newton as well. https://youtube.com/watch?v=0QDT5...yer_detailpage
    Its funny how these traditional therapists are being guided into this area where they normally wouldnt. Life is funny sometimes and wonderfully orchestrated.

Bless,

ps. Im actually looking for a regression/pre-life therapist to go to now.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

markpierre (19th February 2013), Wiremu2011 (19th February 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

-------

Several things can happen. The soul is remarkably resilient. Many people reading this (self included!) will have experienced violent deaths in past lives.

We've all been around for a long, long, LONG time... so it's just a matter of probability that these kinds of things will have occurred. And yet we're all still here.

What often does happen (and caveat: everyone is different) is the following:
    • The murder victim will have unfinished business with whoever killed him. Completing unfinished business is a major driver in what we experience in our subsequent lives. (Note: this is all that karma is.) So 'fate' -- i.e. the way he may 'design' his next life -- may make it likely that he will encounter the murderer again.
    • If he is enraged by what happened, he may (unconsciously in his next life) seek revenge or recompense in some way. But if he feels more like a 'victim', he may possibly manifest something similar happening again.
    • If the incident happened (for instance, just as an example) in a small boat -- he may have an "irrational" phobia about small boats in his next life. The back-off would be from anything very specific that reminded him of the incident.
    • Note that incidents like this can fairly easily be discharged/erased using Dianetics... even working telepathically with discarnate beings. Contact me by PM or e-mail so that I can put you in touch with an experienced practitioner who can guide you through this on Skype if you would like to help your nephew.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (18th February 2013), Anchor (19th February 2013), Carmody (19th February 2013), christian (5th March 2013), kanishk (19th February 2013), markpierre (19th February 2013), nomadguy (20th February 2013), RMorgan (19th February 2013), Spirithorse (19th February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th February 2013), Wind (19th February 2013), Wiremu2011 (19th February 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Great advice on this thread.

Wiremu2011,

I would also point out that these things have a way of affecting more than just the murderer and murdered.

You are witness to the situation in the way you are, being more closely connected to the deceased than - say me, who just read about it here.

The karmic wheels and turbulence fans out from any given event and offers its catalyst in different measures to all who cross its path.

I like Bill's take on Karma above, but if you wish to delve, the one certain truth I have learned and witnessed is that it is forgiveness that stops or "brakes" the wheel of karma, but this is the forgiveness of both the self and the other-selves involved.

Aboriginal Australian's have a custom which I have learned a little from, which is that once a person is deceased they are no longer referred to by name. My take on why this custom may have been adopted is the cultural belief/desire is to make it easier to let the person go and not by their inappropriate focusing of the attention (the sounding of a name), risk impeding their progress onwards from the earth plane (and maybe back again).

John../Anchor..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

hohoemi (21st February 2013), markpierre (19th February 2013), Wiremu2011 (19th February 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Several things can happen. The soul is remarkably resilient. Many people reading this (self included!) will have experienced violent deaths in past lives.

We've all been around for a long, long, LONG time... so it's just a matter of probability that these kinds of things will have occurred. And yet we're all still here.

What often does happen (and caveat: everyone is different) is the following:
    • The murder victim will have unfinished business with whoever killed him. Completing unfinished business is a major driver in what we experience in our subsequent lives. (Note: this is all that karma is.) So 'fate' -- i.e. the way he may 'design' his next life -- may make it likely that he will encounter the murderer again.
    • If he is enraged by what happened, he may (unconsciously in his next life) seek revenge or recompense in some way. But if he feels more like a 'victim', he may possibly manifest something similar happening again.
    • If the incident happened (for instance, just as an example) in a small boat -- he may have an "irrational" phobia about small boats in his next life. The back-off would be from anything very specific that reminded him of the incident.
    • Note that incidents like this can fairly easily be discharged/erased using Dianetics... even working telepathically with discarnate beings. Contact me by PM or e-mail so that I can put you in touch with an experienced practitioner who can guide you through this on Skype if you would like to help your nephew.
    That's cool. But I know this for certain; that an impulse like 'revenge' is not against a particular person, but against a memory of something like betrayal or outrageous injustice. Revenge is an obsessive and specific impulse to carry. Doubtful.
    That 'person' no longer exists. That's only useful in the contrast of having perpetrated betrayals and outrages. When we view karmic associations as 'debts', or debtors which is a very human thing to do, it justifies archonic ideas like 'sacrifice' and 'eye for an eye', which is something we're recovering from. Things we were taught that are not true, and subvert our sense of right and wrong.
    Payment for sin.
    The Hebrew Bible is full of them. Written to lead us into the wilderness and remain there.
    The idea that justice is about crimes and punishment for crimes, law and consequences, not the real natural dynamic of cause and effect but a learned fabrication. Rather than healing and correction and growth. EVOLUTION.
    If we hold on to those views, we're self condemned by them. Slavery by consent.

Unfinished business is appropriate, but just what is that 'business'? Not with a karmic bond or another identity, but with ourselves and the barriers that we create. That's why those individuals that offend us are in the script.
    My father in this life allowed me once to die in another for whatever reason, when he could/should have prevented it. I remember the incident.
    This time he had to put up with a particularly strange and incomprehensible son, and did a lot to protect me and also nurture his own best qualities in me. I certainly never felt like he owed me anything, though that memory was an early one. I think he just loved me and felt responsible, but I was troubling for him.
    But like you said, everyone is different with a different agenda.

We will recreate those conditions until we get it right, or until we have a view from all angles and make a whole decision. Those 'conditions' might look entirely differently each time.
    'If this doesn't work, try this.' Forgiveness is an elusive idea. Forgiven means forgotten. It means if the scenario is seen correctly, the grievance itself is the mistake. It's lost it's meaning for you.

I have a lot of bazaar unreasonable phobias, that are certainly memories yet uncovered. I can presume the purpose of them is the uncovering of them.
    I'm not here to 'fix' my personality, and so I'm not that fussed about it.
    But I'd also recognized in crisis situations where those phobias would have paralyzed me, that another personality would step in and charge right through them, as though they were nothing.
    That's happened so many times I wonder how phobias persist.

But some of them do, if not quite so crippling. That 'other' personality stepping forward was not someone else. And so that whole understanding is also always there and continually merging.
    It's always possible 'now' to make a corrective choice. We DO have everything we need.

I appreciate things like Dianetics if they're deep enough, or modalities that can erase 'trace' influences. You often don't need to know where they came from. But I cannot advocate practices that hope to avoid important Soul experiences that can only be cleared by different wiser choices.
    Viewing acute poverty in any sense is not poverty. You have to feel acute poverty to 'know' what it is.
    You have to 'be' acutely impoverished. Not condemned, because that's how poverty feels, but long enough to know it. Not a thing to repair or to avoid, a thing to learn. Learn it and then move on.
    When you resource assistance, it's helpful to be certain of the difference between seeking relief from something or to avoid it, because that's what we instinctively do, and seeking to uncover and heal and understand it.

I think one of the most important statements in that vid was regarding what he called 'Soul virtues' and one of the most remarkable recent experiences I've recognized in myself.
    That feeling of 'wholly mackerel, I'm the one I trust the most to judge or say or do what's right', and recognize what's wrong. The idea of sole responsibility that leads to 'Soul responsibility'.
    Quite amazing, if you view your decision making in those terms.

Bloody essays. Sorry. I should probably take my pill.
    Last edited by markpierre; 19th February 2013 at 13:44.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

4evrneo (19th February 2013), Alecs (19th February 2013), Carmody (19th February 2013), Carpathian (19th February 2013), Wiremu2011 (19th February 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by markpierre (here)
    That feeling of 'wholly mackerel, I'm the one I trust the most to judge or say or do what's right', and recognize what's wrong. The idea of sole responsibility that leads to 'Soul responsibility'.
    That is a realization I have just come to myself. Quite amazing indeed.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st February 2013), markpierre (19th February 2013), Wiremu2011 (19th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread