+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Have you had a perplexing, paranormal experience lately?

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Default Have you had a perplexing, paranormal experience lately?

Have you had a perplexing, paranormal experience lately? If you have had, would you kindly post it here? The purpose would be to find a common denominator in these experiences, or insights, so that we may be able to understand the messages behind them, if no message has yet been found.

Please let us exclude all ET contacts and abductions, psychic and demon attacks, astral travel, and all paranormal things with already existing threads, not because these are of no interest to me, but because they're already being discussed at length elsewhere. Let us focus on experiences we cannot easily categorize.

I have had paranormal experiences as far back as I can remember. Above and beyond the ones mentioned in the previous paragraph, I've had spontaneous past life regressions, astral travel during waking hours, de-materialzation and re-materialization of objects, objects gone missing for years only to mysteriously re-appear virtually before my eyes, countless contacts with spirits and beings from other realms, etc., but recently I had an experience the likes of which I had not had before.

A couple of mornings ago I woke up in my bed and I was clearly in my bedroom. I was not out of bed yet when I suddenly found myself in a completely different room, in a home I'd never been in. It felt like somewhere in Europe. Then a face appeared before me, just the face, not the body. It was the face of a woman appearing to be in her 60's, highly distressed, crying, desperate. She was an emotional mess. The communication was telepathic. She let me know that she was stuck in another dimension. She then showed me a scene which had occurred earlier that day. I saw a couple, a woman in her late 20s and a man in his 30s enter the door of that house. I understood they were recently married and house shopping. They stepped into this house and liked what they saw. They therefore proceeded to check the house carefully inside and out. As the young woman was wondering around the house, she stepped through an invisible portal which lead to another dimension where she had remained stuck for hours. Upon her disappearance, her husband started to frantically look for her. Then the vision of the couple disappeared and the woman's face (which had aged 30 to 40 years in a few hours) remained visible. She communicated that she could not find her way back through the portal and didn't know how to reach her husband and felt utterly terrified. Then her face disappeared and I found myself alone in that house. Moments later I was back in my bedroom, fully perplexed and bewildered by this experience since I don't know whether I witnessed an actual occurrence or whether the experience was symbolic. Either way, I remain perplexed.

If a woman somewhere in Europe actually did go through a portal to another dimension, how could she be able to communicate that to me? If the experience was symbolic, I am nevertheless mystified.

If you are baffled by your paranormal experiences, I hope you will share them.

If you are insightful about the meaning of the experiences you read here, I hope you will enlighten us.

I thank you.

With love,

Daughter of Time
    Last edited by Daughter of Time; 18th February 2013 at 22:18.

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

baddbob (18th February 2013), Cristian (19th February 2013), Eram (19th February 2013), G.Deluca (18th February 2013), Gardener (19th February 2013), GarethBKK (19th February 2013), Gemini (18th February 2013), genevieve (19th February 2013), ghostrider (19th February 2013), Heart-2-Heart (20th February 2013), Hervé (19th February 2013), johnf (18th February 2013), Kindling (20th February 2013), kintun (19th February 2013), Kristo (18th February 2013), Libico (19th February 2013), Limor Wolf (18th February 2013), lookbeyond (19th February 2013), Orph (18th February 2013), Rich (19th February 2013), Sebastion (18th February 2013), Selene (19th February 2013), shadowstalker (18th February 2013), Spiral (19th February 2013), Spirithorse (18th February 2013), Swanette (19th February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th February 2013), Teti75 (19th February 2013), Unicorn (18th February 2013), westhill (19th February 2013), WhiteFeather (19th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Have you had a perplexing, paranormal experience lately?

I guess I will start.

I was driving down an undisclosed highway in the Midwest during twilight hours and I noticed the artificial lighting was displaying rater weird characteristics. This could be very normal in rural areas, but I have never personally experienced this before.... The lights from artificial sources were being emitted in vertical columns that extended indefinitely into the sky. It was very beautiful but strange. At first I thought the lights were coming from above but upon closer inspection (while driving) I concluded that the lights were definitely being emitted from artificial sources on the ground. Like I said this could be normal, but for me it wasn't and it was beautiful.

Perhaps the asteroid had something to do with it?

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to aceninja For This Post:

Daughter of Time (18th February 2013), Eram (19th February 2013), Hervé (19th February 2013), johnf (19th February 2013), Kindling (20th February 2013), lookbeyond (19th February 2013), Selene (19th February 2013), shadowstalker (18th February 2013), Swanette (19th February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th February 2013), WhiteFeather (19th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Hello there!
    This truly is an adventurous topic.
    But in hopes that people do believe in the possibility of ESP, personally:

~I believe in remote viewing (abstract and literal)
    ~I believe in music/drug induced trance (but don't recommend it)
    ~I believe in prophetic/symbolic dreams
    ~I believe in psychic attack (particularly in bed)
    ~I believe in real life predictions involving events like earthquakes, tsunamis, wars, fires.
    ~I believe in mediumistic approaches to historical sleuthing/crimesolving

There are lots of books on these subjects, but experiences gleaned firsthand can be quickly forgotten/overlooked if they are not documented .
    I had a blog that documented lots of different kinds of such experiences.
    They ranged from predictions involving specific nations and threats to literal remote views involving the London Olympics.

EX:
    Nabucco Pipeline
    9-11 Tesla Theories
    Egyptian Magick
    Syrian Violence
    Mefloquine related deaths
    Video Games and Young murderers
    People who died the same way

But the trouble is, like so many people with *latent* and not constant ability, I never know when it's going to happen or why.
    I often don't realize until the event occurs, that there had been a correlation between thought and reality.

It's hard to explain these things.
    You probably know better than most of us or you would not have started this thread.

!
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 18th February 2013 at 22:19.

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

This is all a part of my natural life, nothing new for me. I excepted this since childhood. it part of the world we where told doesn't exist.
    I even made a website/videos mainly for documenting and helping others.

In other words expect more to come, keep safe, and know that not all of it is bad, it's how one deals with it that makes the difference
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Daughter of Time (18th February 2013), Eram (19th February 2013), Hervé (19th February 2013), johnf (19th February 2013), Kindling (20th February 2013), lookbeyond (19th February 2013), Selene (19th February 2013), Swanette (19th February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (18th February 2013), WhiteFeather (19th February 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

You won't believe it but , I will say it... I was driving on a road downtown that I take two times a week at least, same route. Going to see a relative, I noticed a five level parking garage at the corner with lights and landscaping the whole shoobang... it wasn't there three days ago... on my way back home , same route , to the left of me just after the turn off, another building , some kind of law office or dentist office , well landscaped, neat and looked like it was just built... neither of these were there three days ago, I've been takin this route for about two years, these buildings were not there , and yesterday bang they were there, as if a change in the matrix happened , just this time I noticed something had been changed ... make of it what you will ... it seemed like a veil covered these buildings and yesterday the veil was removed or the block was removed , I can't explain it but it was just like the moment in the matrix when Neo saw the cat , then saw it again... that is what popped in my mind ... what was really strange is that part of town is kinda dated, run down and a little on the roll up your windows and lock your doors ... these structures were neat and looked like they were built yesterday, well landscaped and neat in a run down part of town where folks on fixed incomes live ...why would someone build five star structures in the middle of low income gettoville ??? they simply didn't fit the surroundings ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Daughter of Time (19th February 2013), Eram (19th February 2013), Gemini (26th February 2013), kintun (19th February 2013), Selene (19th February 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    England Avalon Member SKIBADABOMSKI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,518 times in 458 posts

Maybe this is nothing but someone please explain what this is?

I bolt awake several times before I sleep every night. Scares the crap out the misses whom might be reading a book next to me.. It's a proper bolt and my whole body reacts like I just got an electric shock.

Anyone know what this is ?

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SKIBADABOMSKI For This Post:

Daughter of Time (19th February 2013), Eram (19th February 2013), johnf (19th February 2013), Selene (19th February 2013), shadowstalker (19th February 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by SKIBADABOMSKI (here)

I bolt awake several times before I sleep every night. Scares the crap out the misses whom might be reading a book next to me.. It's a proper bolt and my whole body reacts like I just got an electric shock.

I get that every now and then , My guess, and it's only a guess I have no proof, I think the energy of the body is changing, the sleep , then sudden awake , is the body making huge energy changes in a part of a second, dont ask me how I know , I just know ... evolution changes are not over long periods of time , they happen suddenly and are huge jumps ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Daughter of Time (19th February 2013), Eram (19th February 2013), johnf (19th February 2013), SKIBADABOMSKI (19th February 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sounds like a breathing problem such as sleep apnea. The brain will send an alarm to bring you out of the unconscious. Do you snore?

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GarethBKK For This Post:

Daughter of Time (19th February 2013), Eram (19th February 2013), johnf (19th February 2013), SKIBADABOMSKI (19th February 2013)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,854 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by GarethBKK (here)
    Sounds like a breathing problem such as sleep apnea. The brain will send an alarm to bring you out of the unconscious. Do you snore?
    That's a question that should be asked to the one trying to read a book next to you.

If my memory of some recent TED talk is correct, a medical doctor who specialized in sleep apnea for years had it herself ... and didn't know she had it ... until someone trying to sleep in the same room told her .

There's a good chance, however, that sudden jerks of the body, while falling asleep, are not apnea, but rather myoclonus.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Daughter of Time (19th February 2013), Earth Angel (20th February 2013), Eram (19th February 2013), johnf (19th February 2013), SKIBADABOMSKI (19th February 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Quote Posted by GarethBKK (here)

It must be a new symptom
    Never heard of sleep apnea being described that way.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Daughter of Time (19th February 2013), Eram (19th February 2013), johnf (19th February 2013)

20. Link to Post #11
    England Avalon Member SKIBADABOMSKI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,518 times in 458 posts

Oops sorry for hijacking the thread with my trivial stuff.. thanks for the replies..
    I do believe that I stop breathing and a message gets sent and I jerk awake.. the misses says that I go through periods of snoring. Not always but I do snore. When I'm stressed or over worked or nervous or have a lot on my mind I tend to be more active.

Yes Paul I think that could be what it is.. Myoclonus. Anyway again sorry for the distraction.. I'll start worrying when black moths start popping out of my mouth..

Thanks
    Ski-

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SKIBADABOMSKI For This Post:

Daughter of Time (19th February 2013), Eram (19th February 2013), johnf (19th February 2013)

22. Link to Post #12
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

The Wiki page Paul links to says: "myoclonus may be a symptom in more complex and disturbing sleep disorders". It is not trivial, but ...

... I too feel guilty about getting off topic.

Daughter of Time, your post is intriguing, thank you, and I do want to read of these experiences. I've not had such an experience myself, as far as I can recall, but would like to hear more from others.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GarethBKK For This Post:

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I've had that happen to me several times in my life.

Several years ago I was getting a reading from a medium and she picked it up without me mentioning it. She said I was attempting to astral travel as soon as I'd fallen asleep and something was scaring me, propelling me to jump back into my body. I don't know how accurate this is, but it is the explanation I was given.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Bongo (19th February 2013), Eram (19th February 2013), Gemini (26th February 2013), Hervé (19th February 2013), Limor Wolf (19th February 2013)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    You won't believe it but , I will say it... I was driving on a road downtown that I take two times a week at least, same route. Going to see a relative, I noticed a five level parking garage at the corner with lights and landscaping the whole shoobang... it wasn't there three days ago... on my way back home , same route , to the left of me just after the turn off, another building , some kind of law office or dentist office , well landscaped, neat and looked like it was just built... neither of these were there three days ago, I've been takin this route for about two years, these buildings were not there , and yesterday bang they were there, as if a change in the matrix happened , just this time I noticed something had been changed ... make of it what you will ... it seemed like a veil covered these buildings and yesterday the veil was removed or the block was removed , I can't explain it but it was just like the moment in the matrix when Neo saw the cat , then saw it again... that is what popped in my mind ... what was really strange is that part of town is kinda dated, run down and a little on the roll up your windows and lock your doors ... these structures were neat and looked like they were built yesterday, well landscaped and neat in a run down part of town where folks on fixed incomes live ...why would someone build five star structures in the middle of low income gettoville ??? they simply didn't fit the surroundings ...
    Next time you drive by the same place, see if those new buildings are still there. If they're not, you could be seeing what will be erected there in the future.

I've had the experience of seeing things that did not belong in a certain place, which later disappeared, only to re-appear permanently years later.
    Last edited by Daughter of Time; 19th February 2013 at 04:33.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Eram (19th February 2013), Gemini (26th February 2013), Hervé (19th February 2013), Rich (19th February 2013)

28. Link to Post #15
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    Hello there!
    This truly is an adventurous topic.
    But in hopes that people do believe in the possibility of ESP, personally:

~I believe in remote viewing (abstract and literal)
    ~I believe in music/drug induced trance (but don't recommend it)
    !
    Hi Tesla _WTC_Solution,

Could you please elaborate on the music induced trance and the reason why you will not recommend it?
    I can understand the drug induced, but not sure what may happen with music, i.e. drums?

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vje2 For This Post:

Daughter of Time (19th February 2013), Eram (19th February 2013)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,892 times in 1,408 posts

Nope..just a perplexing reality experience
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Daughter of Time (19th February 2013), Eram (19th February 2013), meeradas (20th February 2013)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Going back to the original post, I was thinking that this portal you spoke of, it reminded me a lot about the stories on the bibliotecaplyades site about some of the goings on at Montauk. They figured out how to isolate a small region of space from all external interference and thus cause the area to swap from particle form to wave form, and then they could use the region as portal of sorts. (or something like that) At first they just thought it was neat because it made stuff invisible, but later on they started to realize that this technological capability was a great big can of worms. Anyway, some of the people at Montauk would just up and go missing from time to time and the survivors talked about geting transported out to some other dimensions where if they weren't retrieved back soon enough, they would just lose their minds. I think the crystal(s) responsible for the bermuda triangle stories have had a similar effect.

I guess my first question would be if you could get a feel for the time/era based on the images of the inside of the house. I know you said it looked like it might be European, but if you can deduce that this is a memory from the past or the future it could help with the analysis. If it's from the past, which is my guess, I'd be wondering if it's location could be a clue. A house on some ley line junction or built over some ancient crystal buried down deep somewhere? Or simply a house on Long Island in the years when those lunatics were doing all the experiments at Montauk? (that's my guess at the moment)

I don't get the feeling that these people are just landing somewhere else in a nearby layer of Earth's conscious realms... Because I'm doubting she is anyplace where a decent astral travel/retrieval type of light worker could get to. But that's just a guess.

Just tossing out some thoughts.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Daughter of Time (19th February 2013), Eram (19th February 2013), Gemini (26th February 2013), Hervé (19th February 2013)

34. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

In my perception we all are multidimensional beings, and as such (consciously or not) we receive bleeding (communication (either visual, auditive, etc)) from other aspects of ourselves in the other dimensions/parallel universes, etc. With disciplined meditation, this events come into our awareness in a conscious manner over time, and we can interact with other aspects of ourselves in different ways. For some people it may appear as a perplexing paranormal experience.

Of course there is also communication from other beings in other realms of existence with being in this realm. We all are portals to other realms of existence.
    Last edited by Camilo; 19th February 2013 at 17:03.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Daughter of Time (19th February 2013), Eram (19th February 2013)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seeker1972 (here)
    Going back to the original post, I was thinking that this portal you spoke of, it reminded me a lot about the stories on the bibliotecaplyades site about some of the goings on at Montauk. They figured out how to isolate a small region of space from all external interference and thus cause the area to swap from particle form to wave form, and then they could use the region as portal of sorts. (or something like that) At first they just thought it was neat because it made stuff invisible, but later on they started to realize that this technological capability was a great big can of worms. Anyway, some of the people at Montauk would just up and go missing from time to time and the survivors talked about geting transported out to some other dimensions where if they weren't retrieved back soon enough, they would just lose their minds. I think the crystal(s) responsible for the bermuda triangle stories have had a similar effect.

I guess my first question would be if you could get a feel for the time/era based on the images of the inside of the house. I know you said it looked like it might be European, but if you can deduce that this is a memory from the past or the future it could help with the analysis. If it's from the past, which is my guess, I'd be wondering if it's location could be a clue. A house on some ley line junction or built over some ancient crystal buried down deep somewhere? Or simply a house on Long Island in the years when those lunatics were doing all the experiments at Montauk? (that's my guess at the moment)

I don't get the feeling that these people are just landing somewhere else in a nearby layer of Earth's conscious realms... Because I'm doubting she is anyplace where a decent astral travel/retrieval type of light worker could get to. But that's just a guess.

Just tossing out some thoughts.
    Thank you for your post. I hadn't thought of the Montauk projects, but it's making a lot of sense.

The house felt European but i didn't know that it actually was in Europe. It was just the feel I got.

The young couple that walked through the door was very elegantly dressed. She wore a classic black dress, below the knee length, with black pumps and pearls. The man wore a suit which looked like tweed, and a hat. Their attire was so classic that they could have belonged to almost any era from the 1930's onwards. But if I were to pinpoint it to a decade, I would say the '40s or '50s.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Eram (19th February 2013), Gemini (26th February 2013), Hervé (19th February 2013)

38. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Did you get any intuitions about recognizing either of them? I'm wondering if it's possible that this was you in a prior life. A lot of rescues that people get led into are often guided by the higher self and you realize when it's over that it was you that you went to rescue. Just another thought. I think if that's the purpose, things will lead you down that road sooner or later. Like Camilo says, another aspect of yourself. Wish I could help, but I'm still a noob. :-(

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Daughter of Time (19th February 2013), Eram (20th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast