+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: Did A UFO Intervene Destroying Russian Meteor?

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,263 times in 8,324 posts

Default Re: Did A UFO Intervene Destroying Russian Meteor?

Has it been nailed yet that several of these happened within less than 24 hours ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Eram (19th February 2013), WhiteFeather (19th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Has it been nailed yet that several of these happened within less than 24 hours ?
    Yes, I think this thread covers the idea pretty well

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ace#post637437

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Eram (19th February 2013), KiwiElf (19th February 2013), norman (19th February 2013), PRAGMAE (19th February 2013), WhiteFeather (19th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

This is pretty amazing. What I am wondering about is whoever is responsible, Russians, E.Ts, whoever, they have some amazing technology to be able to chase down and over take something flying at 3 miles a second. They surely could have detected the meteorite coming in and could have destroyed it outside our atmosphere. Why wait until it was in our sky before hitting it. Was it because they, whoever they are, wanted to be be seen? Very interesting indeed.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Conaire For This Post:

Eram (19th February 2013), Trail (19th February 2013), WhiteFeather (19th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

It was uncle GR in his x-wing fighter, huh ? Gotcha made you laugh ... I wish.. too much invested in earth by ET's , nothing will happen unless the guardians allow it ... a water world that sustains so much diverse life is rare in our neck of the woods ... We have too many visiting ET's , any one of which would glady protect the experiment, even at their own peril ... earth is 626 billion years old , it would take way too long to make another one just like it ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

bennycog (19th February 2013), Eram (19th February 2013), WhiteFeather (19th February 2013)

9. Link to Post #45
    England Avalon Member SKIBADABOMSKI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,518 times in 458 posts

Lets be realistic about this.

I 100% believe that there were people that knew this was on it's way, way before it happened. Opportunity knocks or experimental crap and theres cash/experiments/chessboard moves/false flag arrangements/devastation worshipers/white hats/ and the list goes on and on. Result was probably very boring and a waste of a chance to many and maybe a success. Considering that we only have speculative reports to fiddle with.

Maybe Jack Bauer intercepted it... or even better Bruce Willis or some unbeknown ruling bloodline master is indeed actually scattered into a gazillion pieces over the impact area after they'd tied him to this experiment and this was an act of bloodline muscle flexing ....

All these events have some meaning to them. Being intercepted by aliens is on my most highly unlikely list. This is just putting ourselves into the category of being a wishful needy race. Saved again type of thinking.

Lets not forget that this might not of even been what we thought it was. I watched a Japanese show last night that had some guy visit the lake area of the said impact that is snow riddled and any particles would be easily visible and all he could find was
    a tiny particle that he displayed with an open palm. Tiny enough to hide under a finger nail. Thats it. Thats all thats left.

Anyway going way off track at Avalon gives me great opportunity for creativity and thats very important to me.

So I'll finish with what I think really happened. Rock coming and it'll penetrate the atmosphere and hit ground. They blow it to pieces with new technology as an exercise and it was a success. Maybe there was a riff about whom would use the technology first and Russia got the chance which personally indicates that the USA will indeed want to demonstrate an even bigger event using the same technology and thus we have one more coming to the US and although this might look like kids with toys. In actual fact it's all part of a much larger agenda thats as usual pre-planned with beautifully orchestrated events.

Expect more dazzling displays ...

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SKIBADABOMSKI For This Post:

bennycog (19th February 2013), Eram (19th February 2013), gigha (20th February 2013), Kano (19th February 2013), KiwiElf (19th February 2013), Snookie (19th February 2013), WhiteFeather (19th February 2013), Wind (19th February 2013)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Quote Posted by Hatemachines (here)
    The Russian air defence hit the meteor with an intercept missile similar to the American Patriot missile system, the S-300 or even the brandnew S-400 ; http://missilethreat.com/defense-sys...a-12-gargoyle/ , http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a93_1356512266

The traveling hight and angle of inpact on the meteor seems to match that of the Patriot missile; https://youtube.com/watch?v=KMrugIQlzOk

*After seeing the HD version i have to agree it's glare from the windshield.
    I remember in the first gulf war that Saddam's skud missiles were only hit by two Patriot missiles and that most of the skuds were delivered and exploded in Israel.

Stan
    Last edited by aranuk; 19th February 2013 at 02:50.
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Eram (19th February 2013), KiwiElf (19th February 2013), WhiteFeather (19th February 2013)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Thank you KiwiElf,
    Yes, I do think there were "UFO's" of OUR's up at the time of the incidents. There is always a presence up there and it is pretty active. I have no idea how they think they are going to send paying civilians into space without them seeing advanced Earth based technology or that of others. If there was a conflict I do believe it was between Earth cultures... it was all too crude to be from a seriously advanced race... IMHO that is.

I appreciate you pointing out my speculations. I have to admit I was a bit surprised that my thread was not viewed more. But I realize I am new at posting and have to earn some respect. If the info I received was anywhere close to correct we should see some signs of it leaking out soon enough making a revisit to the Thread worth the read.

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    I recommend GoodeTXSG's post here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ystems-Related

Speculation it may be, but it makes the most sense IMO. Cheers

14. Link to Post #48
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

CGI of meteorite's path:

As for the psy-ops spinners, some thoughts for food:

Did Russian early-warning system see the meteorite?

If you are coming from the Drudge Report, please note that the headline there is a bit misleading. Russian radars didn't really "fail" to see the meteorite - I don't think you could fail in something that you had no intention of doing.

Traffic is a bit heavier than usual today, so this page is a light version of the original entry.

Image of radar fans and the meteorite trajectory
    The meteorite that exploded over Chelyabinsk on February 15, 2013, was a pretty big thing - NASA estimated that it was about 15-17 meters in size and weighed 7-10 thousand tonnes. Surely it should have been detected by someone. Quite a few commentators in Russia indeed asked why the country needs all these early-warning radars if they could not detect something that large and threatening - it's worth keeping in mind that the explosion that accompanied disintegration of the meteorite was equivalent to about 500 kt.

As far as I can tell, the early-warning radars never had a chance, but it wasn't their fault - the problem was that they were never supposed to detect objects that are coming from outer space. The picture above shows the estimated trajectory of the meteorite and fans of the Daryal radar in Pechora and Dnepr in Mishelevka. The fan of the Don-2N radar of the Moscow missile defense system can be seen as well (for other radars, see this post). It's better to see this in Goolge Earth - here is the kmz file.

I assumed for simplicity that the meteorite flew along a straight line - that's not quite correct, but should work for the purposes of this analysis. The AGI simulation of the trajectory based on the Meteosat-9 data shows that the meteorite came from the azimuth of about 60 degrees (they got the meteorite path wrong, in fact - it passed to the south of Chelyabinsk, not to the north). A different estimate suggests that the azimuth could be about 100 degrees, but that doesn't matter much in the end. The re-entry angle is taken to be about 15 degrees - this is what various photos show.

As can be seen from the picture, the meteorite was out of the field of view of the Pechora radar and it was below the horizon as seen from Moscow, so the Don-2N radar could not see it either. The Dnepr radar in Mishelevka might have detected the meteorite if it looked up, but it didn't - as an early-warning radar its mission is to search the narrow strip of space just above the horizon, which a ballistic missile would cross if it ever comes. They don't (and shouldn't) much care about anything else. These radars are not supposed to search the entire sky on a continuous basis - it would be a waste of energy and would decrease the effective detection range. An early-warning radar could see objects at higher elevations (up to 34.5 degrees in the case of Dnepr) and does so if it is asked to track a satellite. But you have to ask and since nobody saw the meteorite coming nobody did.

The Google Earth file also includes a fan of the Krasnoyarsk radar, which was supposed to close the proverbial "Eastern gap" in the Soviet early-warning radar coverage. As one can see, that radar would not have been able to see the meteorite either.

The bottom line is that there is nothing wrong with the Russian early-warning system. The reason the meteorite was not detected by the Russian early-warning radars is very simple - it was not a ballistic missile.

It still leaves an interesting question - what happens if you see a 500-kt explosion on (or above) your soil and have no idea what it is and where it came from. I guess we know now what the Russians do - they would rush to upload their dashboard camera videos to YouTube.

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

15. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

AuCo (19th February 2013), Eram (19th February 2013), ghostrider (19th February 2013), gigha (20th February 2013), GoodETxSG (19th February 2013), Heart-2-Heart (19th February 2013), Jean-Luc (19th February 2013), norman (19th February 2013), panopticon (19th February 2013), SKIBADABOMSKI (19th February 2013), sllim11 (19th February 2013), spiritwind (19th February 2013), ThePythonicCow (19th February 2013), WhiteFeather (19th February 2013)

16. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

I was thinking, could this have been the hologram technology ??? I mean Nasa tracks meteors, all the satelites in space, missle defense , star wars, they didn't warn anyone in Russian , hey you might want to take cover if yo live in this area... something moving over 33,000 mph and headed toward us ??? some people in russia just so happened to have their cameras rolling in just right part of the sky, at just the right moment on just the right day and it quickly made the mainstream news ...I 'll just take out my android and put it in video mode and hold in up and record this part of the sky on my way to work and just wait and see what happens ...hmmmm ???
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Eram (19th February 2013), WhiteFeather (19th February 2013)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 times in 744 posts

I just spent my evening calculating the kiloton yield equivalent of the Chelyabinsk meteor event based on media reports of velocity and size. I started with the 10 ton 30 km/s claim that I heard originally, and I came up with a number of 1.075 kton which is only about 0.0827 times the little boy bomb (taken to be 13 kton). I went back and calculated the relativistic kinetic energy and also the released chemical energy (assuming the body was pure iron and combusted into rust on the way down) - still came up way short.

Then I found this article ( http://www.theage.com.au/technology/...218-2em5w.html ) which explained the '30 x hiroshima' was based on 10000 ton and 18 km/s. Using these figures I was able to re-calculate and corroborate this value which is based on the kinetic energy of the incoming meteor via E = [mc^2/(sqrt[1-(v^2/C^2)])]-mc^2 simplified to E = 1/2mV^2 if you ignore relativistic effects which is fine for these cosmic tortoises

As I was trying to find out if i had done the calcs correctly I discovered this fantastic website: it allows you to calculate energy of a meteor, break up altitude, airburst altitude and so on: http://impact.ese.ic.ac.uk/cgi-bin/c...tdens_select=0

If you play around you can see which input values best predict what actually happened over Russia. You can also see the statistical frequency of the event type that you input.

Full paper on their methods is here:

http://impact.ese.ic.ac.uk/ImpactEffects/effects.pdf
    Last edited by Tesseract; 19th February 2013 at 04:25. Reason: typo

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

Cristian (19th February 2013), David Trd1 (20th February 2013), Eram (19th February 2013), GoodETxSG (19th February 2013), Hermite (19th February 2013), Hervé (19th February 2013), kanishk (19th February 2013), panopticon (19th February 2013), ThePythonicCow (19th February 2013), WhiteFeather (19th February 2013)

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

I have evidence this whole incident is (yet another) hoax. This evidence is the youtube video - this video shows the presumably "real" video and how it was altered to show the "weapon" strike... IMO this is a mind-control dis-info operation by unidentified people, for their own reasons or entertainment..

“There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

Eram (19th February 2013), Hervé (19th February 2013), kanishk (19th February 2013), KiwiElf (19th February 2013), Nick Matkin (20th February 2013), RMorgan (19th February 2013), sllim11 (19th February 2013), Snookie (19th February 2013), WhiteFeather (19th February 2013)

22. Link to Post #52
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

Quote Posted by Tesseract (here)
    As I was trying to find out if i had done the calcs correctly I discovered this fantastic website: it allows you to calculate energy of a meteor, break up altitude, airburst altitude and so on: http://impact.ese.ic.ac.uk/cgi-bin/c...tdens_select=0

If you play around you can see which input values best predict what actually happened over Russia. You can also see the statistical frequency of the event type that you input.
    It's a good little program that one isn't it.
    There's a flash version of it here:
    http://www.purdue.edu/impactearth
    Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Hervé (19th February 2013), kanishk (19th February 2013), Tesseract (19th February 2013), WhiteFeather (19th February 2013)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by AuCo (here)
    Did not do well in my science classes but anyway my thought:
    - for an object at high speed to enter earth atmosphere it has to puncture at a more vertical angle than what the trajectory path appears in the video.
    Actually, that's not the case. An object like an asteroid (God help us!) or meteor -- the difference between the two is just a matter of size -- can enter the Earth's atmosphere at pretty much any angle at all.

If it enters at a shallow angle, it hits a lot of atmosphere along the way (on its trajectory towards the ground) and is therefore more likely to burn up before it gets there. On the other hand, a large object coming in vertically would just piledrive its way straight through the atmosphere and impact the ground big time.
    I will remind you that the object coming from North east direction, and try to imagine it's supposedly trajectory, should it be vertical or oblique?

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

AuCo (19th February 2013), WhiteFeather (19th February 2013)

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,113 times in 807 posts

Here is another take. Meteor bomb is logical weapon of choice of military forces who possess space travel technology.
    A meteor is being toed and dropped at a specific point to use as a guided bomb.

Are the Russian media blacked out?
    For free society!

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

kanishk (19th February 2013), WhiteFeather (19th February 2013)

28. Link to Post #55
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,534 times in 476 posts

Quote Posted by panopticon (here)
    Quote Posted by Tesseract (here)

It's a good little program that one isn't it.
    There's a flash version of it here:
    http://www.purdue.edu/impactearth
    Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    What are the data inputs available for this indecent for using these calculators
    Last edited by kanishk; 19th February 2013 at 10:42.

29. Link to Post #56
    France Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

It's funny but I don't see the same thing on this video. For me something is going out of the meteorite, like some ships. And they are going twice the speed of the meteorite.

30. Link to Post #57
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

really bad job for a ufo. if anything hit the meteorite it was man-made. i don't believe our "space brothers" would wait until a meteorite gets so close to the ground before doing something about it..and then botch it up. they'd probably turn it into dust or thin air...if they gave a damn, that is.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

PRAGMAE (19th February 2013), WhiteFeather (19th February 2013)

32. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kanishk (here)
    What are the data inputs available for this indecent for using these calculators
    G'day Kanishk,

Diameter: Varied estimates 15m to 17m.
    Density: Stoney Material.
    Impact Angle: Calculations vary for azimuth (60 to 100 degrees see Amzer Zo's post above) but re-entry angle is thought to have been between 15 degrees and 20 degrees.
    Impact Velocity: This has varied since it was first reported as being 30 kilometres per second down to as low as 18 km per second.
    Target Type: Don't know what the ground is like in Chelyabinsk.

Hope this helps.
    Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

AuCo (19th February 2013), kanishk (19th February 2013)

34. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

So I plugged in the following variables:
    • Diameter: 17m
    • Density: 3000 kg/m^3 (dense rock)
    • Angle: 15 degrees
    • Velocity: 30 km/sec
    • Target: Sedimentary Rock
    • Distance from impact: 20 km

And the calculation was pretty well identical to observations.

Atmospheric Entry
    The projectile begins to breakup at an altitude of 63100 meters = 207000 ft.
    The projectile bursts into a cloud of fragments at an altitude of 38000 meters = 125000 ft.
    The residual velocity of the projectile fragments after the burst is 25.4 km/s = 15.7 miles/s.
    The energy of the airburst is 9.92 x 10^14 Joules = 0.24 x 10^0 MegaTons.
    No crater is formed, although large fragments may strike the surface.

Energy
    Energy before atmospheric entry: 3.47 x 10^15 Joules = 829.62 KiloTons TNT

The average interval between impacts of this size somewhere on Earth is 95.3 years

Air Blast
    The air blast will arrive approximately 2.17 minutes after impact.
    Peak Overpressure: 126 Pa = 0.00126 bars = 0.0179 psi
    Max wind velocity: 0.298 m/s = 0.666 mph
    Sound Intensity: 42 dB (Easily Heard)

There were no other effects.

Remember that the damage caused in Chelyabinsk was from the sonic booms not from an impact event.
    Pretty impressive little calculator.
    -- Pan

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

AuCo (19th February 2013), kanishk (21st February 2013), RMorgan (19th February 2013), Tesseract (19th February 2013)

36. Link to Post #60
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

the missile object that appraently hits the meteor wasnt in the original footage ... or at least i cant see it ..

hmm

N

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast