Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Zealand in a Lucky Crib!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

Default New Zealand in a Lucky Crib!

Hi all.

I've booked a trip to New Zealand in April. I have around thirteen days driving around the North and South islands in a Lucky Crib. I'm looking for suggestions on places to visit and things to do.

Of particular interest will be marine spots such as diving at the Poor Knights and the dolphins and seals at Kaikoura. I would like, at some stage, to see and perhaps snorkel with an orca in the wild. I'm thinking of taking my snorkelling gear (Including wet suit) and hopping under any piers and jetties that look enticing enough to brave the chilly water.

I'm looking at any cheap or free sites to pull up my van for the night. I've heard there are one or two free sites that are not to be missed.

I've researched some of the work of Martin Doutre, of www.celticnz.co.nz There are multiple sites that show evidence of a Celtic race in NZ before the maoris. This race were master surveyors, and many sites can be found at the peaks of hills and mountains. One of these is at the top of Tahanga Hill, Opito Bay on the Coromandel Peninsula. I would like to find sites that are notable and easy to get to.

I would like to find and have a chat with any alternative researchers in NZ, and perhaps make a vid or two for my youtube channel www.youtube.com/pleiadianguy

From the brochure New Zealand looks spectacular! One place I am looking at driving along is the west coast of the South Island. Any other suggestions for other scenic spots to visit would be welcomed.

So, advice on these topics and any general travel suggestions for New Zealand would be welcome.

A big HI to all the Kiwis out there!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Eram (19th February 2013), KiwiElf (19th February 2013), Timreh (13th March 2013), witchy1 (19th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Default Re: New Zealand in a Lucky Crib!

Hi TelosianEmbrace, you lucky "thing you". As for the alternative researchers in NZ, Vinney Eastwood come to mind.

have a good holiday.

http://www.thevinnyeastwoodshow.com/index.html

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

Eram (19th February 2013), KiwiElf (19th February 2013), TelosianEmbrace (19th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

A big "Hi" back TelosianEmbrace...

Well of course I'd recommend Milford Sound, Wanaka (unfortunately you will just miss the famous Warbirds Airshow they hold annually over Easter) but Wanaka itself is beautiful along with nearby Queenstown. In the Central Nth Island, Rotorua is still a favourite (mini-Yellowstone), and not far from there the site of a mega-volcano, Lake Taupo. You may even wish to book a trip out to White Island which is currently active.

Plus there is 90 mile Beach in the upper Nth island, and at the very tip of the Nth Island is our Cape Reinga lighthouse with a spectacular view and you can see the oceans come together.

Would be delighted to meet any fellow Avalonians - if you come to Auckland that is.

Kia-Ora and may your trip be a great one!

KiwiElf

6. Link to Post #4
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

This is Opito Bay - we were there in August. Its beautiful, Here is the hill you need to climb, I bailed out after the second sharp corner. Dirt road to get there - see photo, the view is incredible. You can just see the wee village in the other photo. I also threw a photo of Tane Mahuta in (the Kauri tree)..... if you are in the area - a must see. Hot Water beach is also in the area, just grab a shovel from the Dairy and dig a hole in the sand.......water is about 30 deg. (dont go at high tide tho) or you wont get past the rocks. Also suggest Russell in the Bay of Islands, take the ferry over. If you are up early enought you will see the Dolphins go by on their way to feeding down the road a bit. You might as well go up the road 10 mins and see the Treaty House at Waitangi and the grounds.
    NZ is amazing, but being sold out to the pricks that run the joint. Its loosing its green image fast. But its got wide open spaces and plenty of green and sea. If you are in Coromandel, might as well nip down to Taupo (one of the 3 largest calderas on the planet, and still shakes a bit) and its truely amazing. To get there go through Rotorua and grab a mineral pool dip and check out the boiling mud. (its geothermal in there). After Taupo, head up the Mountains (as long as none are puffing) there might be enough to ski on. I would post more photos, but am taking up my KB. Many many amazing places to see.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	NZ - August 2012 226.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	188.8 KB
ID:	20445   Click image for larger version

Name:	NZ - August 2012 331.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	201.1 KB
ID:	20446   Click image for larger version

Name:	NZ - August 2012 228.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	195.9 KB
ID:	20447   Click image for larger version

Name:	NZ - August 2012 224.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	194.3 KB
ID:	20448   Click image for larger version

Name:	NZ - August 2012 246.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	184.5 KB
ID:	20449  

Last edited by witchy1; 19th February 2013 at 08:48.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Eram (19th February 2013), KiwiElf (19th February 2013), sunflower (19th February 2013), TelosianEmbrace (19th February 2013), Timreh (13th March 2013), ViralSpiral (19th February 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

what is a lucky crib ?

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

OK couldnt help myself.... these are - Rotorua sunrise - with lake to the left and some geo activity on the right, Corommandal sunset, Russell and Watangi grounds.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	NZ - August 2012 104.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	192.7 KB
ID:	20450   Click image for larger version

Name:	NZ - August 2012 197.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	193.8 KB
ID:	20451   Click image for larger version

Name:	NZ - August 2012 429.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	196.7 KB
ID:	20452   Click image for larger version

Name:	NZ - August 2012 457.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	192.8 KB
ID:	20453  

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Eram (19th February 2013), KiwiElf (19th February 2013), TelosianEmbrace (19th February 2013), ViralSpiral (19th February 2013)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,656 times in 21,533 posts

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    what is a lucky crib ?
    A small rental travel van that sleeps two:
    (Thanks, Google .)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Eram (19th February 2013), KiwiElf (19th February 2013), mahalall (14th March 2013), witchy1 (19th February 2013)

13. Link to Post #8
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thanks Paul (I didn't know that either!!) Beautiful pics Witchy!

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Alternative sites for your reviewing: http://www.nzcpr.com/forum/viewtopic...e2966&start=15
    Alternative History: http://www.whitenewsnow.com/new-zeal...zealand-3.html
    Wipoua Forest - Stone city http://www.everythingiselectric.com/...tone-city.html

Kaimanawa Wall structure/pyramid - man made or natural?

The Kaimanawa Wall structure/pyramid is near Lake Taupo in New Zealand (its location is around grid co-ordinates N103 650056). The Kaimanawa Wall easy to visit by car as it is beside a forest road track (Clements Mill Road) and you cant miss it on your left hand side.
    You will see slightly back from the side of the road a wall of large blocks in amazing squares. It is explained as natural but when you see it with your own eyes you may doubt that. The shape of the Kaimanawa Walls blocks and the gaps look to be man made. What are the odds that in a whole forest the road passes by the Kaimanawa Wall?
    http://www.everythingiselectric.com/...w-zealand.html

No nothing is ever as it seems

Not conspiracy stuff, but he has some ideas for you http://donsmaps.com/abeltasmantrack.html

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Eram (19th February 2013), KiwiElf (19th February 2013), TelosianEmbrace (19th February 2013), Timreh (13th March 2013)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Thanks guys, some great suggestions!

I've seen a few Vinny Eastwood vids, he certainly doesn't pull any punches, does he?

Kia ora, KiwiElf! I fly into Auckland very early on the 7th April, staying at a hotel then hopefully picking up my van and heading north- perhaps we could meet up on my way back through two or thee days later? Happy to PM, if you like.

The Treaty House/grounds would be significant for me in that that is where the whites signed an agreement with the Maoris because they couldn't defeat them- am I basically right in that assumption? So that is the place where the whites and our invasive and degrading culture got our comeuppance... and by extension the PTW. However, from the sounds of it, the creeping subversiveness is yet claiming the land....

Some great pics, witchy! Might seek some more advice from you on climbing the hill at Opito Bay... looks easy enough!

I've sent an email to Alec Newald... wonder if he's available for a chat.

Happy to hear more,
    Guy

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Eram (19th February 2013), KiwiElf (19th February 2013)

18. Link to Post #11
    New Zealand Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Last edited by Fractalius; 19th February 2013 at 09:57.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fractalius For This Post:

Eram (19th February 2013), KiwiElf (19th February 2013), TelosianEmbrace (19th February 2013)

20. Link to Post #12
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Will do shortly TE.
    Alec is a wonderful guy (know him personally altho haven't seen him for ages).

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Whose Alec Newald?
    That hill is farking treacherous, I may be abit long in the tooth, but seriously I thought it would be a doddle..... To think the old Maoris used to run up and down there - Whatever. Great spot to throw rocks on your invaders however - which is exactly what they did.!!!!! If you make it to the top I want to see a photo! I have photos from half way. My legs started to shake so physically couldnt make it any further. But that happens always when I get close to these sites. Same happened in the Bay of Islands and other grounds where there has been great anger and bloodshed from war. So maybe not entirely old age. LOL

Where are you coming from TelosianEmbrace?

We are heading back in a few months doing the deep south to see Borealis Australis and catch the Oyster season in Bluff. (Best oysters on the planet by a country mile) Might have to go over to Stewart Island to catch the lights tho..... we will see.

You will find most Kiwis fiercly protective and very proud of our country. Very friendly with great sense of humour. The food is super good and mostly natural (GMO's starting to creep in) and we even have our own mad scientists mucking around with milk and cows - totally dispicable
    Happy to answer questions, as I am sure other Kiwis are.
    Last edited by witchy1; 19th February 2013 at 10:12.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Eram (19th February 2013), KiwiElf (20th February 2013), TelosianEmbrace (19th February 2013)

23. Link to Post #14
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Witchy,

Alec is a (famous?) Kiwi Abductee - Jackovesk has done a recent post.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...vid-Griffin..-

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Thanks KiwiElf, how did I miss that - things move quick at times around here :-)

Was he around the Corommandal when it happened? I have had friends when I was younger who reakon the ET's come in 7 year cycles. They used to sit and watch them fly over....and this is when you were a crack pot for discussing UFO's (30 years ago)

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Eram (19th February 2013), KiwiElf (21st February 2013), TelosianEmbrace (19th February 2013)

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Alec has had a hard time of it from the authorities. It's all on Jackovesk's thread. I first read his book quite a few years ago. Boy, New Zealand looks and sounds beautiful! I'll have a look at all the links over the next few days and weeks, and see what I can get to. I might even talk to the boss and see if I can extend my holiday....

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Eram (19th February 2013), KiwiElf (19th February 2013), witchy1 (19th February 2013)

28. Link to Post #17
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Witchy,

No, Alec was driving to Auckland from Rotorua, entered a fog bank, came out the other side and discovered he had been missing for several days (in a nutshell). Later, he began to recall what had happened.

EDIT: His book is called, "CoEvolution" - fascinating read.

Coromandel - Kaiawa is quite a hot spot for UFO's tho... have seen many (my parents lived in Thames)
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 20th February 2013 at 00:10.

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Ha, yes KiwiElf, Thames it was. My Mum used to love it there, and had all her holidays there with an aunt. Would love to buy something there - but boy prices have shot up. Just a couple of acres would do.! (and a job)

Yes TE you will need more time for sure, but depends how long it takes you to get there. Maybe you might make it a yearly holiday.

Reading the Alec book now - thanks Jack for the post.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Eram (19th February 2013), KiwiElf (19th February 2013)

31. Link to Post #19
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,919 times in 540 posts

Brother...Ill be home in a week. And my incentive is always the same.... get a car, drive and let the closest you will ever come to mother earth nurture you and take you where your meant to be... have a couple of ideas in concrete and for a portion of your time....GET LOST ...and let the outdoors of gaias best secret flow through you bro!!!!
    YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHEN YOU STAND IN ALL HER GLORY AND BREATHE ....

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

Eram (19th February 2013), KiwiElf (19th February 2013), TelosianEmbrace (19th February 2013), Timreh (9th April 2013)

33. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Hey I can't help you with New Zealand, but I looked up your tube channel. I watched "Ultimatum". Smokin'.
    Even if they just laugh at you and drive over your head with a tank, you're gonna die with your boots on.
    This dimension is just a joke anyway.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast