+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Mini Solar System Entering Our Own" Breaking News from Prof. James McCanney

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Default "Mini Solar System Entering Our Own" Breaking News from Prof. James McCanney

I don't want to fear monger, but I think that it's important that we take into consideration what astrophycist James McCanney is pronouncing on his radio show.

Taking into consideration the remote viewing results presented by the Far Sight Institute and the web bots of Clif High, what McCanney is describing in his radio excerpt below is very interesting.

Blessings,
    Yiola

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to yiolas For This Post:

161803398 (24th February 2013), 4evrneo (19th February 2013), baddbob (21st February 2013), Calz (19th February 2013), Carolin (19th February 2013), Conchis (27th February 2013), Cristian (19th February 2013), Eram (19th February 2013), gandra99 (19th February 2013), Gemeos (19th February 2013), greybeard (19th February 2013), Kiforall (21st February 2013), KiwiElf (19th February 2013), Lefty Dave (19th February 2013), Lifebringer (19th February 2013), lookbeyond (19th February 2013), Mark (20th February 2013), MorningSong (19th February 2013), Precog (19th February 2013), Realeyes (19th February 2013), Silvanus (22nd February 2013), spiritguide (19th February 2013), Star Tsar (19th February 2013), The Truth Is In There (19th February 2013), william r sanford72 (25th February 2013), Wind (19th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: "Mini Solar System Entering Our Own" Breaking News from Prof. James McCanney

Thanks Yiolas
    Im wary of joining dots these days but there are quite a few dots going in a straight line at the moment regarding this subject.
    Time will tell
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

4evrneo (19th February 2013), baddbob (21st February 2013), bennycog (19th February 2013), Eram (19th February 2013), KiwiElf (19th February 2013), spiritguide (19th February 2013), sygh (19th February 2013), william r sanford72 (25th February 2013), Wind (19th February 2013), yiolas (19th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Default Re: "Mini Solar System Entering Our Own" Breaking News from Prof. James McCanney

Quote Posted by yiolas (here)
    I don't want to fear monger, but I think that it's important that we take into consideration what astrophysicist James McCanney is pronouncing on his radio show.

Taking into consideration the remote viewing results presented by the Far Sight Institute and the web bots of Clif High, what McCanney is describing in his radio excerpt below is very interesting.
    The main reason I enjoy listening to Clif High is because his description of what's gone wrong so far is quite perceptive. But in recent years, I get the impression that his predictions have been less reliable. (I have not properly validated this impression; I could be quite wrong here.) I'm glad I am not living near the coast for the next few months, but on the other hand, I'll be a bit surprised if his predicted Global Coastal Event actually transpires this April or May (2013).

The video you posted tells us that NASA is seeing incoming meteors/asteroids/... but not telling us. This video does not provide us with independent or reliable information that such are incoming, just an unverifiable claim that NASA sees something and isn't telling us. Well, the second half of that is believable, that NASA wouldn't tell us. But that does not mean the first half is thereby likely to be any more valid. We have no clue what NASA isn't telling us, only that no doubt they aren't telling us something, because that is their habit.

If the bastards in power did intend to get us worried about incoming "stuff" from out space, this would be one way to do it. Get the various alternative media spokesmen to warn their listeners of that, gin up a few notorious incidents (e.g. the recent Russian meteor), using existing dark capabilities to inflict some genuine damage here and there that appears to look like meteor strikes, and give credibility to the threat by telling us "NASA sees it, but of course is lying to us by not telling us."

Beat those drums for a little bit, until the idea is planted, like a seed, then blast a major city really bad (supersized version of what took down the WTC towers?). Watch that seed grow into a replacement for the "Cold War" and the "War on Terror", overnight.

On the other hand, I have not listened to astrophysicist James McCanney before now, so I have no idea how reliable he is.

In sum: I'm skeptical. I'm guessing that there is not a real, physically caused, imminent risk to humanity from outer space. But I'm guessing that the bastards in power are setting things up to look that way, and some people will die the hard way, as part of this.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

4evrneo (19th February 2013), airaspect (19th February 2013), AuCo (19th February 2013), baddbob (21st February 2013), Calz (19th February 2013), Carmody (19th February 2013), ceetee9 (19th February 2013), Eram (19th February 2013), Gemeos (19th February 2013), golden lady (19th February 2013), GoodETxSG (19th February 2013), greybeard (19th February 2013), Hervé (19th February 2013), KiwiElf (19th February 2013), MargueriteBee (21st February 2013), Nick Matkin (19th February 2013), norman (19th February 2013), RMorgan (19th February 2013), seko (19th February 2013), Snookie (21st February 2013), spiritwind (19th February 2013), william r sanford72 (25th February 2013), Wind (19th February 2013), yiolas (19th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Thank you for this post yiolas

Considering recent "events", if it's true, I'm not surprised at all...

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Thanks for the replies. After being on the bandwagon of the "Elenin" psy ops and the December 21, 2012 non event I decided to put my attention on other things, perhaps a little more positive and productive. I have a million other things to think about and look forward to, such as my daughter's up coming wedding in June, my on going home organic garden project and my budding doughnut business. The last thing I want to get involved with again is another dooms day scenario. But with the recent near earth objects and fire balls I can't help but wonder.

Another thing that I have been curious about is the fact that the south facing web cam at the Antarctic observatory PALAOA has been off line since last summer. They only show the north facing one and the north facing ones at Neumayer Station . see link http://www.awi.de/NM_WebCam/. Why aren't we seeing anything from the south ?
    Last edited by yiolas; 19th February 2013 at 09:57. Reason: additional comments
    Blessings,
    Yiola

9. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to yiolas For This Post:

baddbob (21st February 2013), bennycog (19th February 2013), Eram (19th February 2013), Gemeos (19th February 2013), GoodETxSG (19th February 2013), greybeard (19th February 2013), KiwiElf (19th February 2013), Lifebringer (19th February 2013), norman (19th February 2013), Operator (19th February 2013), Realeyes (19th February 2013), spiritwind (19th February 2013), sunflower (19th February 2013), Wind (19th February 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

thanks, somehow i can't get enough of these doom predictions. counting weeks now...
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Eram (19th February 2013), KiwiElf (19th February 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

First of all, this James McCanney's monologue is a couple of years old according to the comments below the video on YouTube.

Second, the only plausible hypothesis for a "mini solar system" is the one about our solar system being part of a binary star system and, by definition, the twin "solar system" cannot enter our solar system but both stars keep dancing around each other while circling the galaxy.

That said, since NASA seems to be way out of the loop from black ops and the break-away "civilization," it cannot help but being made to consistently lie about most anything, in short, NASA is as ignorant as we are and the only data they can rely on are their own, under the airbrushing of they released pictures.

McCanney's "mini solar system" hasn't, at yet, shown up on any "radar" nor amateur astronomers' telescope, not for a lack of looking for it since the 50s.

However, there definitely is an increase in witnessed fireballs across earth's skies as well as meteoritic sonic booms all over the place (see http://www.sott.net/category/17-Fire-in-the-Sky)... salvos hurled into space eons ago that we keep running into every now and then and, with every return, the probability of being hit with a "big one" diminishes.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

13. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

baddbob (21st February 2013), Calz (19th February 2013), Eram (19th February 2013), Gemeos (19th February 2013), golden lady (19th February 2013), greybeard (19th February 2013), Jean-Marie (19th February 2013), Lazlo (19th February 2013), Nick Matkin (19th February 2013), Operator (19th February 2013), RMorgan (19th February 2013), seko (19th February 2013), spiritwind (19th February 2013), sygh (19th February 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

I'm no Paul Revere but....the texts of all say He will return to make things right.
    There hasn't been so much wrong, since the days of Noah...Keep your hearts and minds light with the love of the Creator Universe, and let us lift our planet over the black hole center, with the joy of whatever the Creator has for us to see and "bare witness" for the future surviving generations who will need calm and rational explaination and love. Some won't come because of fear of harm, but right now, your hearts and minds, must reflect that even a stray cat or animal be welcome to share shelter, should they happen to come your way.

Peace, be still and listen, and let the Creator have his way, in His creation of this planet. He made all of us, and the separation of the wheat, from the chafe must happen. Harvest time has happened since the beginning of the universe on all planets, in order to give order, from chaos and destruction. That's just my thoughts on it. I have nothing to fear, I have made peace with the Creator of all and I am thoughtful towards others. I just don't like that "I" stuff because i am but a cell in the body of the Universe. Still a babe in the woods.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

baddbob (21st February 2013), conk (19th February 2013), Eram (19th February 2013), greybeard (19th February 2013), penn (21st February 2013), sygh (19th February 2013)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I don't want to fear monger, but I think that it's important that we take into consideration what astrophysicist James McCanney is pronouncing on his radio show.

The main reason I enjoy listening to Clif High is because his description of what's gone wrong so far is quite perceptive. But in recent years, I get the impression that his predictions have been less reliable. (I have not properly validated this impression; I could be quite wrong here.) I'm glad I am not living near the coast for the next few months, but on the other hand, I'll be a bit surprised if his predicted Global Coastal Event actually transpires this April or May (2013).

The video you posted tells us that NASA is seeing incoming meteors/asteroids/... but not telling us. This video does not provide us with independent or reliable information that such are incoming, just an unverifiable claim that NASA sees something and isn't telling us. Well, the second half of that is believable, that NASA wouldn't tell us. But that does not mean the first half is thereby likely to be any more valid. We have no clue what NASA isn't telling us, only that no doubt they aren't telling us something, because that is their habit.

If the bastards in power did intend to get us worried about incoming "stuff" from out space, this would be one way to do it. Get the various alternative media spokesmen to warn their listeners of that, gin up a few notorious incidents (e.g. the recent Russian meteor), using existing dark capabilities to inflict some genuine damage here and there that appears to look like meteor strikes, and give credibility to the threat by telling us "NASA sees it, but of course is lying to us by not telling us."

Beat those drums for a little bit, until the idea is planted, like a seed, then blast a major city really bad (supersized version of what took down the WTC towers?). Watch that seed grow into a replacement for the "Cold War" and the "War on Terror", overnight.

On the other hand, I have not listened to astrophysicist James McCanney before now, so I have no idea how reliable he is.

In sum: I'm skeptical. I'm guessing that there is not a real, physically caused, imminent risk to humanity from outer space. But I'm guessing that the bastards in power are setting things up to look that way, and some people will die the hard way, as part of this.
    The claim that NASA is seeing incoming asteroids and not telling us is not credible, in my opinion, simply because most of the astronomers who are closely observing what is going on in space do not work for NASA (they are located in different countries and have allegiance to different organisations and ideologies, and some are even independents). In my opinion, it is not credible to believe that NASA controls every single telescope and every single observor of space.

Perhaps we the people will never empower ourselves (and thus become truly soveriegn and democratic citizens of Earth) as long as we keep crediting 'them' with omnipotent power?
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

baddbob (21st February 2013), Calz (19th February 2013), Eram (19th February 2013), greybeard (19th February 2013), Ki's (19th February 2013), Lifebringer (19th February 2013), Nick Matkin (19th February 2013), RMorgan (19th February 2013), seko (19th February 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

This mini solar system comes through every 26,000 yrs. The 'destroyer' by some texts that brings a trail of comets the weight of 70 or better to pelt? Or "The actual coming of the Kingdom, some say with the return of...Christ.

So, this event will be monumental, but also I've done some research on it, and according to what I've read in various astrological and NASA observatory sites, this system has 7 surrounding planets and or moons, with one humongous one to follow that is 4 times the size of Jupiter.(look up Hercolobus?) Anyway this solar system's sun is a brown dwarf spewing iron red particals, only picked up on infrared, and blocked out by googlesky since last July. I had been checking that site out since 2006, and zooming in on bright close stars that observatories were blogging about. They say that there are 2 moons/planets that orbit each other and slingshot around each other rapidly, like a set of...what are those things that had ball/with spikes attached to a chain used in battle during medieval times? Well they are like that and they can whip around and come into collision with anything in between. Now mathmatically the possibility of comig through this sandwich slam is ONLY in the Creator's hands and you can believe that, even if you don't believe in the text.

So this system comes around and our Earth/Urantia/Giah once named "Tiamat" was slammed by the destroyer, and then the Genesis text of what happened was tampered with by those who knew of it's coming and the time according to ancient text stored away from the public. Manipulation and negative energy draws negative consequences according to Universal Law/Karmetic Law. What goes around will come to a neighborhood near you if the community is generating that negative pulse. Lift every Heart. It's what we're here for. Awaken the masses as much as you can, they are just nosey/hungry enough to eat the links of truth, which will be bitter, but cleansing of the soul/planet.

NASA has been in the hidden's hands since 1991NWO declaration by poppa Bush. Lockheed, Boeing and others have done quite a bit in the developement of their experimental craft, and they are joined in private/public contract. Private keeping the money off the technology, public paying for the research and development.

Sounds like pirating of all our scientist for devious and negative attraction?
    NASA= Never A Straight Answer...hmmm.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 19th February 2013 at 14:27. Reason: additional comment

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

baddbob (21st February 2013), greybeard (19th February 2013), KiwiElf (19th February 2013), Mark (20th February 2013), sygh (19th February 2013), yiolas (19th February 2013)

20. Link to Post #11
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Hi Lifebringer
    The weapon your describing is I think called a Mace as opposed to ball and chain---glancing furtively round.
    Sorry must be the mood im in ---laughing

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

KiwiElf (19th February 2013), Lifebringer (19th February 2013)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Reality is what is called truth. Here at Avalon truths are told or passed along to be deciphered and because of the Drake crap and other runarounds last year, I witheld this very information, because people were crying fear mongering. IRAS doesn't lie, and before the blackout in certain areas on the googlesky (key in Mercury) you would be able to see what I saw since 2006 that is now completely blacked out, although some French observatories are able to communicate with other observatory people in Australia and "Antartic" observatories by e-mail, before it was shut down by hidden via Australian bases.

Just try the googlesky and look at all the black outs. If you zoom out, you see black lightening bolt blackouts. Really strange how they think other people haven't also been observing since 1983. Anyway the heat signature of Infra Red Astrological Satelite showed a long black streak with a round center of tropical ocean blue gree, and orange and white center, along with other signatures depicting the slingshot effect of manetic poles orbiting from those two planets I mentioned earlier. Around that time last year, all I could think when I saw it was, "amazing."

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Mark (20th February 2013), sunflower (19th February 2013), sygh (19th February 2013), yiolas (19th February 2013)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Thank you Greybeard. That's exactly the weapon, I was thinking about. Polar shifts led me there and when these guys started talking in the blogs, they discuss anything if it pertains to their field and possibility of action. They do simulations and such, following "arcs" of orbit and surroundings of outer star systems. Like I said, it's been amazing to see it before they suppressed it, one was on the site space.com or nasa community blog. They love showing videos of the possibility of life on other star systems and the goldie locks zones as well as how many moons, the temp of the star and such.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Wow, imagine some life form trying to live on that slingshot thingy....phew.
    Amazing.

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Reality, seeing the predicament and resolving it through loving focus. That's me. Something like that, what else can I do but give it over to Creation, eh?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Rich (21st February 2013), sygh (19th February 2013)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Thanks Yiolas, here is the EDGE Web Site where James McCanney presents his version of what coming our way.

http://www.edgemagazine.net/2003/01/planet-x/

Edit: In finding this link, I read the introduction.

After reading some more, he (James McCanney) is talking of presumed date of arrival of this planetary thing as of May 2003 (it could be an error though), just want to let you know this.
    Last edited by Deega; 19th February 2013 at 15:56.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

AuCo (20th February 2013), Hervé (19th February 2013), yiolas (19th February 2013)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Second, the only plausible hypothesis for a "mini solar system" is the one about our solar system being part of a binary star system and, by definition, the twin "solar system" cannot enter our solar system but both stars keep dancing around each other while circling the galaxy.
    Ok, I am no expert so just a few serious questions out of curiosity:

1. In a binary system both stars are always beyond the orbit of each outer most planets?
    2. If 1 is true then would it be possible that orbits of (outer most) planets could intermingle?
    3. Is there definite proof of how the asteroid belt came to be?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Hervé (19th February 2013)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Hey Yiolas haven't seen you posting in a while, welcome back.

After being on the bandwagon of the "Elenin" psy ops and the December 21, 2012 non event I decided to put my attention on other things, perhaps a little more positive and
    Well that's probably a good idea. We shouldn't forget that fake fear mongering with asteroids and meteorites was one of the steps
    in the agenda of TPTB. So it might just be that we are looking at it right now.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Hervé (19th February 2013), sygh (19th February 2013)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Hey Yiolas haven't seen you posting in a while, welcome back.

After being on the bandwagon of the "Elenin" psy ops and the December 21, 2012 non event I decided to put my attention on other things, perhaps a little more positive and
    Well that's probably a good idea. We shouldn't forget that fake fear mongering with asteroids and meteorites was one of the steps
    in the agenda of TPTB. So it might just be that we are looking at it right now.
    Fake fear mongering is right. I'm not giving the PTB "Merlin" type powers. Most of the trickery I've seen has had to do with money, or lack there of it. The crooks I think about have more to do with poor business tactics and too much power but not enough brains.

Post script
    But I do believe they have the Tesla technology, and I most certainly believe the higher conscience is a most powerful force that we should be using more often. There is much to be said for and about the ability to concentrate for long periods of time inside, or, outside of the body.
    Last edited by sygh; 19th February 2013 at 16:55.

34. Link to Post #19
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Ok, I am no expert so just a few serious questions out of curiosity:

1. In a binary system both stars are always beyond the orbit of each outer most planets?
    2. If 1 is true then would it be possible that orbits of (outer most) planets could intermingle?
    3. Is there definite proof of how the asteroid belt came to be?
    Well, from what i gathered out of the Binary Research Institute, is that -- from a mechanical point of view, not the "electrical Universe" one -- these objects are dislodged from the Oort Cloud:

The period of cycling around each other being fine tuned around 24,000 years when taking into account acceleration (speeding up) and deceleration (slowing down) of both stars on their orbit around each other. With such a period/frequency for these "returns, anything that was too close to each other at the beginning of the solar system formation would, by now, be settled into a stable geometry around their respective sun at each passing/"return."

So, that's a definite "YES" for the question.

As for question #2, from a mechanical point of view and not an "Electrical Universe" one, considering the period/frequency/return of 24,000 years over a time scale of billions of years, I would think that anything that could get smashed to smithereens, was; and that, now, any outer objects are somehow in a stable geometry around their respective sun as well as with each other.

However, that may not be true for the Oort Cloud objects which still may get dislodged with each passing as pictured above. This then support the double whammy envisioned by Laura Knight-Jadzcik of "waves" of old dislodged objects in long orbits added to the newly ejected ones.

On question #3, none that I know of, the debate mostly being between a "man-made" catastrophe and the destabilization of the gravitic standing wave (see Stan Deyo) for that particular orbit. If that asteroid belt were formed due to a smashing of a celestial bolide into a planet, I would expect the pieces to have flown around in all directions and not constitute an annular belt but some ellipsoid envelops around both the Sun and Jupiter (still from a mechanical point of view, not sure what the picture would be with the Electrical Universe or a David Lapoint inverted magnetic bowls).

Hope this gives some reference frame to explore the subject further?
    Last edited by Hervé; 2nd May 2016 at 14:06.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

AuCo (20th February 2013), Deega (19th February 2013), Delight (19th February 2013), ghostrider (20th February 2013), KiwiElf (19th February 2013), lizmac (22nd February 2013), Mark (20th February 2013), Operator (19th February 2013), RMorgan (19th February 2013)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

James McCanney has weekly broadcasts. He is a maverick in his field and thought provoking. If one is interested in the electric universe theory, he may appeal.

http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/

http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/Week...vesSubPage.HTM

The latest was from 2/14/2013

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

AuCo (20th February 2013), KiwiElf (19th February 2013), yiolas (19th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast