+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Russian X-Ray Girl Thrills Japanese Scientists with Her Remarkable Gift

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Russian X-Ray Girl Thrills Japanese Scientists with Her Remarkable Gift

This is not a new story but worth another look in light of our changing views
    to the nature of reality.The western scientist were not convinced but whats new!

Russian X-Ray Girl Thrills Japanese Scientists with Her Remarkable Gift

Tuesday, 19 February 2013 08:17
    Posted by David Icke

'Pravda.Ru has already reported about 17-year-old Russian girl, Natasha Demkina, from the city of Saransk. The girl has become known for her astounding X-ray ability to see people through and diagnose diseases. Scientist became interested in the Russian girl's phenomenon: Natasha Demkina was invited to come to London and New York for scientific experiments.

British researchers unanimously acknowledged Natasha's remarkable gift, whereas American scientists hesitated to come to such a conclusion. They did not like that fact that the girl successfully diagnosed diseases with only four patients out of seven. Natasha Demkina has recently passed a similar test in Tokyo, where Japanese scientists confirmed the gift of the Russian X-ray girl.'

Read more: Russian X-Ray Girl Thrills Japanese Scientists with Her Remarkable Gift

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/8...emarkable-gift

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 22nd February 2013 at 01:06.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Amysenthia (22nd February 2013), Anchor (22nd February 2013), Atlas (6th September 2014), AuCo (19th February 2013), baddbob (19th February 2013), ceetee9 (19th February 2013), christian (22nd February 2013), Corncrake (19th February 2013), Eram (19th February 2013), jagman (22nd February 2013), Joseph McAree (19th February 2013), kanishk (6th September 2014), karamba (22nd February 2013), Sith73 (19th February 2013), Timreh (23rd February 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Default Re: Russian X-Ray Girl Thrills Japanese Scientists with Her Remarkable Gift

Interesting.

Didn't Caroline Myss PHD, author of, among other books, Anatomy of Spirit also have this gift?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Atlas (6th September 2014), Cidersomerset (19th February 2013), Corncrake (19th February 2013), Eram (19th February 2013), Flash (22nd February 2013), jagman (22nd February 2013), Ol' Roy (19th February 2013), Timreh (23rd February 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Russian X-Ray Girl Thrills Japanese Scientists with Her Remarkable Gift

I don't know she seems to have a slightly different gift, she is deffinatley in her own 'power'
    What I'm finding although i have never really thought about alternate healing etc....
    mind over matter and the placebo effect always seemed logical.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the ion material is all about coming back into your power and we are pure electrical
    beings living in a holographic matrix which includes all time so the past present and future
    are happening simultaneously and we have access to parrallel worlds and other bodies
    and it all gets wierd and wonderfull...LOL..

What I have noticed in the last 5/6 years since getting access to the web and using
    my 'chip body' reality seems far more diverse than when I was aware of only
    my 'chemical & TV body' where most peoples mindset is, even though more are actually
    inhabbiting the ' virtual chip body' enviroment of the digital electric world and i think
    that what Bob and Ion are trying to tell us , that our astral non-physical body is
    pure electricty and we created the matrix holographic universe.

Its only relatively recently we have discovered we are made of atoms and nothing is solid
    & its all an illusion and when we remember that and come back into our indvidual power
    anything and everything is possible. This sounds a bit to good to true, and a few years
    ago i would have thought it' mumbo jumbo' but I am far more open to all possibilites
    and its great fun and an anecdote to all the other stories going on in the 3 D world.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Atlas (6th September 2014), Corncrake (19th February 2013), Eram (19th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (19th February 2013), Flash (22nd February 2013), Gardener (19th February 2013), Joseph McAree (19th February 2013), karamba (22nd February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (19th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

This is very interesting. Years ago I read Barbara Brennan's books on healing - she very successfully read auras and diagnosed illness. I am probably the least psychic person you could meet and yet after doing a Silva Ultramind Course - based on meditation techniques -intuitively sensed some minor medical conditions people had. Unfortunately, the pressure of everyday life got in the way and I didn't continue to develop this.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

Atlas (6th September 2014), Cidersomerset (19th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (19th February 2013), Flash (22nd February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (19th February 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

We should open a real study on Avalon and archive these things.

I think this has something to do with gamma detection. Wikipedia says that the difference between gamma and Xray is not absolute.
    In fact the position on the spectrum is so close, it's hard to tell how this woman does it (which end of spectrum she uses, like we use visible light).

Have you heard of Cherenkov radiation? Some humans (maybe all!) can detect this not only on the retina as a blue flash, but in ways that translate to ESP to normal human beings. Cherenkov radiation is commonly described as particles (like neutrinos) moving faster through the local medium (the air or through space for example) than light is able.

Quote A neutrino (pron.: /njuːˈtriːnoʊ/; Italian pronunciation: [neuˈtriːno]) is an electrically neutral, weakly interacting elementary subatomic particle[1] with half-integer spin. The neutrino (meaning "small neutral one" in Italian) is denoted by the Greek letter ν (nu). All evidence suggests that neutrinos have mass but that their mass is tiny even by the standards of subatomic particles. Their mass has never been measured accurately.

Neutrinos do not carry electric charge, which means that they are not affected by the electromagnetic forces that act on charged particles such as electrons and protons. Neutrinos are affected only by the weak sub-atomic force, of much shorter range than electromagnetism, and gravity, which is relatively weak on the subatomic scale. Therefore a typical neutrino passes through normal matter unimpeded.
    In a perfect vacuum, it's theorized that light and neutrinos should travel the same speed since neither is impeded. But there is no such beast as a perfect vacuum in nature and Cherenkov always arrives first.

It could be that as particles pass through other human bodies she is able to pick up on information they carry as a result of passing through the medium.
    She's a medium's medium to make a joke about mediumship.

Russia is very interested in this sort of thing.
    I tried contacting the SPR (society for psychical research) on this topic but to no avail.
    They are too busy with their stupid conventions and papers to bother with reality as we perceive it here.

I believe some people are talented at detecting what scientists refer to as Weak Interaction: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weak_interaction.

Quote Weak interaction (often called the weak force or sometimes the weak nuclear force) is one of the four fundamental forces of nature, alongside the strong nuclear force, electromagnetism, and gravitation.
    This girl is good at detecting strong nuclear force and high spectrum electromagnetic interaction.
    Quote Gamma radiation, also known as gamma rays or hyphenated as gamma-rays and denoted as γ, is electromagnetic radiation of high frequency and therefore high energy. Gamma rays are ionizing radiation and are thus biologically hazardous.
    Quote The nuclear force (or nucleon–nucleon interaction or residual strong force) is the force between two or more nucleons. It is responsible for binding of protons and neutrons into atomic nuclei. The energy released causes the masses of nuclei to be less than the total mass of the protons and neutrons which form them; this is the energy used in nuclear power and nuclear weapons.[1][2] The force is powerfully attractive between nucleons at distances of about 1 femtometer (fm) between their centers, but rapidly decreases to insignificance at distances beyond about 2.5 fm. At very short distances less than 0.7 fm, it becomes repulsive, and is responsible for the physical size of nuclei, since the nucleons can come no closer than the force allows.

The nuclear force is now understood as a residual effect of the even more powerful strong force, or strong interaction, which is the attractive force that binds particles called quarks together, to form the nucleons themselves. This more powerful force is mediated by particles called gluons. Gluons hold quarks together with a force like that of electric charge, but of far greater power.
    There is something about them that transcends the normal range of electromagnetic affect...

"You know, there is such a thing as a tesseract" ~Mrs. Whatsit, A Wrinkle in Time

Our Local Neutrinos Come from the Sun

Quote Most neutrinos passing through the Earth emanate from the Sun. About 65 billion (6.5×1010) solar neutrinos per second pass through every square centimeter perpendicular to the direction of the Sun in the region of the Earth.

This is also why you people (and me) get ill when we have massive solar flares.
    Neutrino storms affect the human mind, just like a natural storm affects the atmosphere of our planet.

This also ties into Sun Worship, which in and of itself, meh, what's the harm?
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 19th February 2013 at 18:45.

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,094 times in 20,639 posts

Default Russian Girl with XRay Eyes

Natasha Demkina, Russian Girl with XRay Eyes

Quote Russian X-ray girl thrills Japanese scientists with her remarkable gift! British and Japanese scientists acknowledged that the girl possesses an astounding ability to see through people.

A 17-year-old Russian girl, Natasha Demkina, from the city of Saransk, Russia has become known for her astounding X-ray ability to see people through and diagnose diseases. Scientists became interested in the Russian girl's phenomenon: Natasha Demkina was invited to come to London and New York for scientific experiments. British researchers unanimously acknowledged Natasha's remarkable gift, whereas American scientists hesitated to come to such a conclusion. They did not like that fact that the girl successfully diagnosed diseases with only four patients out of seven. Natasha Demkina has recently passed a similar test in Tokyo, where Japanese scientists confirmed the gift of the Russian X-ray girl.

”It takes me too much time to explain and specify everything that I can see. Sometimes I can see diseases at their early stages, when neither patients nor their doctors have any slightest suspicions about them. That is why we had problems with American scientists,” Natasha says.

During the test in Japan, Natasha was able to see that one of the patients had a prosthetic knee. Another patient had asymmetrically placed internal organs. Natasha easily diagnosed early stages of pregnancy and even a pathology of the fetus with a female patient. She diagnosed a rare undulating spinal curvature with a male patient. When Japanese doctors compared Natasha's drawing of the curvature with the X-ray photograph, they could see that the photo and the drawing were absolutely identical. When Natasha was finished with her seven patients, Japanese doctors could not help bursting into applause. However, it was only the first stage of the trial.

Natasha Demkina was offered to diagnose the disease of an old rottweiler. The girl was afraid to approach the unmuzzled animal, but the doctor told her that she had to look at the dog's paws. Five minutes later the girl pointed at the animal's right back leg, in which she saw a prosthetic device.

The Japanese scientists did not believe the girl, when she told them that she could also see diseases on people's photographs. When she was presented a small, passport-sized photo of a person, she quickly diagnosed liver cancer with the person on the picture.
    https://www.facebook.com/DawningGoldenCrystalAge
    Each breath a gift...

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Atlas (6th September 2014), Bill Ryan (22nd February 2013), christian (22nd February 2013), DeDukshyn (22nd February 2013), Flash (22nd February 2013), Inaiá (6th September 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

Default Re: Russian Girl with XRay Eyes

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    she could also see diseases on people's photographs
    That implies "more" than "mere" X-ray vision.
    Last edited by meeradas; 22nd February 2013 at 01:03.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Atlas (6th September 2014), christian (22nd February 2013), DeDukshyn (22nd February 2013), Flash (22nd February 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

some people have this specific talent, and uses it for good. I know a few of them. It is quite impressive. They are not necessarily extremely advanced spiritually, although they usually are more than the average people for sure.

Also all highly spiritually advance people do have this ability, which is a natural ability for them. I comes with the development or incarnation of the higher self. It is still more impressive. Usually they won't tell you that they can see, respecting individual development and mission or life experience needed.

I also think that we do have a few Avalonians with this ability.

Carolyn Myss can do that, she call it medical intuitive, I have seen her doing that, and few other ones that I know who are not known publically.
    Last edited by Flash; 22nd February 2013 at 00:34.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Atlas (6th September 2014), christian (22nd February 2013), onawah (22nd February 2013)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

I wish there was an original source for this besides just a Facebook post. Anyone find any collaborative stories? This is important and fascinating if verifiable.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Atlas (6th September 2014), Flash (22nd February 2013), RMorgan (22nd February 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Russia is very interested in this sort of thing.
    I tried contacting the SPR (society for psychical research) on this topic but to no avail.
    They are too busy with their stupid conventions and papers to bother with reality as we perceive it here.

So are the intelligence agencies and the 'gated elites' the ( old illuminati ) are very into comminicating with spirit
    enties/frequencies. Most religions try to communicate to them everyday..LOl..
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 22nd February 2013 at 01:07.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Atlas (6th September 2014), Flash (22nd February 2013)

20. Link to Post #11
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    I wish there was an original source for this besides just a Facebook post. Anyone find any collaborative stories? This is important and fascinating if verifiable.
    Here it goes!

There are also those who claim that she is just a natural cold reader, and relies on subject´s feedback to perform her diagnosis:

Natasha Demkina: The Girl with Normal Eyes

Testing Natasha

So, it´s up to you to decide.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 22nd February 2013 at 01:17.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Atlas (6th September 2014), christian (22nd February 2013), DeDukshyn (22nd February 2013), Flash (22nd February 2013), jagman (22nd February 2013), onawah (22nd February 2013)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Excellent!! Thanks Raf!
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 22nd February 2013 at 05:06.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Atlas (6th September 2014), Flash (22nd February 2013)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Interesting.

Didn't Caroline Myss PHD, author of, among other books, Anatomy of Spirit also have this gift?
    yes she did.

There is actually two thread on the topic going on. Mods, please.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Atlas (6th September 2014)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Russian X-Ray Girl Thrills Japanese Scientists with Her Remarkable Gift
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Natasha Demkina, Russian Girl with XRay Eyes
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    There is actually two thread on the topic going on. Mods, please.
    Two threads merged .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (6th September 2014), Flash (22nd February 2013), onawah (22nd February 2013)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,094 times in 20,639 posts

Drunvalo Melchizedek gave some talks about "the New Kids", with extraordinary powers a few years ago

I think the cool thing about Caroline Myss is that she reportedly can intuit the psychological/spiritual/karmic cause of illness, and by bringing it to the attention of her clients, help enable them to heal themselves at the causal level, not necessarily with medicine or treatments, but simply through a realization and change in attitude.

Then there are the "psychic surgeons" like John of God who say that there are spirit guides working through them who employ their higher-dimensional abilities through the surgeons, allowing them to diagnose, operate and heal their subjects with very little in the way of tools, medicines, etc.

In John of God's case, he says the spirits are of people who have been medical doctors in previous incarnations.
    Last edited by onawah; 22nd February 2013 at 05:17.
    Each breath a gift...

29. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Atlas (6th September 2014)

30. Link to Post #16
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Cidersomerset (6th September 2014), Corncrake (6th September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread