+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Must Read: The Matrix Deciphered by Dr Robert Duncan

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Re: Must Read: The Matrix Deciphered by Dr Robert Duncan

Now the big picture is starting to make sense. The whole issue of gun control, is not gun control at all. It's arming the populace to the teeth, stimulating them into civil disobedience, and then using scalar technology of mind control against anyone who's profile is on the A list. Everyone is now fully and completely profiled.

This plausible deniability can easily be rendered as a causality of the civil disobedience and collateral damage from the guns of the people being used against each other. Creating a docile slave species with the size, shape, and attributes necessary to provide totalitarian dictatorial nihilistic psychopathic oligarchical fascism is so easy, even a cave man could do it.

Scary sh!t. And we're not supposed to fear anything. I bet they can't wait to test out their new toys on a wide scale. The beta test worked just fine.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 24th February 2013 at 05:35.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Chester (10th March 2013), Dawn (14th March 2014), Eram (24th February 2013), Gardener (16th March 2013), Mad Hatter (4th April 2013), Omni (2nd July 2014), RMorgan (26th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

There we go... it's even been "predicted" from the "revelations" of "Marian" apparitions in Garabandal, Spain:

Q. What will occur on the day of the Warning?
    A. The most important thing about that day is that everyone in the whole world will see a sign, a grace, or a punishment within themselves — in other words a Warning. They will find themselves all alone in the world no matter where they are at the time, alone with their conscience right before God . They will then see all their sins and what their sins have caused.

Q. Will all feel it at the same time?
    A. Yes, at the same time.

Q. How long will it last, a half hour, an hour?
    A. I really don't know. I think that five minutes would be an adequate time.

Q. How will we feel it?
    A. We will all feel it differently because it will depend on our conscience. The Warning will be very personal; therefore, we will all react differently to it. The most important thing will be to recognize our own sins and the bad consequences of them. You will have a different view of the Warning than me because your sins are different from mine.

Q. Will something happen to me because of my sins? I mean will physical harm come upon me as a result of them?
    A. No, unless it's something that results from the shock, for example, a heart attack.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

aikisaw (3rd January 2014), Chester (10th March 2013), Daughter of Time (2nd March 2013), Dawn (14th March 2014), Eram (24th February 2013), Mad Hatter (4th April 2013), Omni (2nd July 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

Amzer Zo,could you please explain from what perspective Marian apparitions are related to Duncans information- this will help me,thanks-lb

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

bennycog (25th February 2013), Chester (10th March 2013), Dawn (14th March 2014), Eram (24th February 2013), Mad Hatter (4th April 2013), Omni (2nd July 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

In order to increase the audience and encourage more people to read this very important book, I thought it was worth spending some time (quite a bit actually) doing some basic editing on the inital rough PDF.

This version of the book appears to be the raw material of a book that was eventually published in 2006, as referenced in the bibliography of Robert Duncan's 2010 book "Project: Soul Catcher: Secrets of Cyber and Cybernetic Warfare Revealed" available on Amazon.

At the end of the book, I've also added an important "Further information" section.

For the rest, I've somewhat arbitrarily set the headings 1, headings 2 and 3.
    If you see ways to improve this, feel free to let me know.

http://www.vigli.org/Avalon/The-Matr...-2010_276p.pdf

(The format of this e-book with narrow margins and large fonts allows for confortable reading on a tablet or on screen.)
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 25th February 2013 at 10:14.

8. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2013), Bluegrass (12th June 2014), Bo Atkinson (25th February 2013), Chester (10th March 2013), Christine (2nd March 2013), Cristian (2nd March 2013), Daughter of Time (2nd March 2013), Dawn (14th March 2014), Debra (26th February 2013), Eram (25th February 2013), gaiagirl (2nd March 2013), Gardener (10th March 2013), golden lady (8th March 2013), HaveBlue (2nd March 2013), Hervé (25th February 2013), hohoemi (7th March 2013), kanishk (2nd March 2013), Laura Elina (11th June 2014), mab777 (12th February 2014), Mad Hatter (4th April 2013), Magnus (7th March 2013), meat suit (27th February 2013), Muzz (2nd March 2013), Neal (26th February 2013), Omni (2nd July 2014), peterspm (2nd March 2013), RunningDeer (30th October 2014), seko (26th February 2013), silverchimes (3rd March 2013), Sophocles (2nd March 2013), Spirithorse (2nd March 2013), Sunny-side-up (14th April 2013), ThePythonicCow (25th February 2013), Trail (25th February 2013), yuhui (25th February 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lookbeyond (here)
    Amzer Zo,could you please explain from what perspective Marian apparitions are related to Duncans information- this will help me,thanks-lb
    From the perspective that some, if not many, Marian "apparitions" are "UFO" related...

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (10th March 2013), Daughter of Time (2nd March 2013), Dawn (14th March 2014), Eram (25th February 2013), lookbeyond (26th February 2013), Mad Hatter (4th April 2013), Omni (2nd July 2014), wobbegong (26th February 2013)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

Jean Luc , That is a clean looking edit. I had noticed maybe only 1 typo in the text, but the page numbering ought to be helpful. I can say that page numbers help a lot for converting books to audio mp3...

Does anyone know where to find Dr Duncan's appendix? He mentions it 17 times in the text, but where is it? Anyone?

Yesterday i noticed my own mis-reading of one word, concerning my estimate of 6%--So gladly it seems like a smaller number of yearly victims... (I used "thousands" as a search word, checking each instance... The book does repeatedly emphasizes thousands of victims per year).

Amzer, That is interesting to see canned-orgonite mentioned-- Google/Images seems to include orgonite-pendents, so i wonder. Demand must be increasing commercially, as this international wholesale source indicates.

Dr Duncan mentioned some reservation about the protective effects of crystals (against attacks). I'm reserved about petroleum-products-consumerism, like continually using resins, but recycling bits of wire clippings seems better than landfills-- Speaking of which-- To what effect does a land fill contain organic material mixed with metallic, electronics and human-trinkets in the garbage? Do i integrate raw science and raw spirituality too much? I've always held on to my core realities, like the power of intention, despite the roller coaster rides through hard edges of science. Here is my approach-- To use coils to train the tomatoes, (but i forgot to take summer pictures- This was early spring time). These spirals are rebar (concrete reinforcement bars). The organic material is a living garden, tomatoes were just seedlings at this point.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 25th February 2013 at 11:37.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Bluegrass (12th June 2014), Chester (10th March 2013), Christine (2nd March 2013), Dawn (14th March 2014), Eram (25th February 2013), gaiagirl (2nd March 2013), Gardener (2nd April 2014), Hervé (25th February 2013), lookbeyond (26th February 2013), mab777 (12th February 2014), Mad Hatter (4th April 2013), Omni (2nd July 2014), Sunny-side-up (14th April 2013)

13. Link to Post #27
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wavydome (here)
    [...]

Amzer, That is interesting to see canned-orgonite mentioned-- Google/Images seems to include orgonite-pendents, so i wonder. Demand must be increasing commercially, as this international wholesale source indicates.

Dr Duncan mentioned some reservation about the protective effects of crystals (against attacks). I'm reserved about petroleum-products-consumerism, like continually using resins, but recycling bits of wire clippings seems better than landfills-- Speaking of which-- To what effect does a land fill contain organic material mixed with metallic, electronics and human-trinkets in the garbage? Do i integrate raw science and raw spirituality too much? I've always held on to my core realities, like the power of intention, despite the roller coaster rides through hard edges of science....

[...]
    Duncan does mention that a quartz crystal acts as a scattering device for the frequencies they use. See this page: http://whale.to/b/croft34.html and this one: http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/viewtopic.php?t=2269

The simple, basic Croft TB (Tower Buster) only contains a piece of quartz or quartzite and metal shavings embedded in an epoxy matrix.

Their (Etheric Warriors) research does show that pieces of orgonite such as a Succor Punch act as amplifiers of the owner's intention/thought... magic wands in the truest sense (see this page: http://whale.to/b/intentions.html).

As for landfills, they might not be homogeneous enough to approximate the recipe achieved with quartz, solenoids and metal shavings within an epoxy matrix combination. Of note is that epoxy resin "crystallizes" in a tetrahedric polymer structure, similar to the quartz crystallographic structure.

Orgonite generators do generate "vortexes/vortices" of positive orgone radiation/energy (POR) that mutates negative or destructive orgone radiations (DOR) and are used in Africa to regenerate life in desolated or polluted areas... in short, it's working!

http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/forum.php
    Last edited by Hervé; 25th February 2013 at 13:34.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (25th February 2013), Chester (10th March 2013), Christine (2nd March 2013), Daughter of Time (2nd March 2013), Dawn (14th March 2014), Eram (25th February 2013), Gardener (2nd April 2014), Mad Hatter (4th April 2013), Omni (2nd July 2014), Sunny-side-up (14th April 2013)

15. Link to Post #28
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

On the subject of quartz and orgonite generators scrambling their radar frequencies, from http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/viewtopic.php?p=4790:

Quote Orgonite Jamming Gestapo Radar, Tinkerbell Orgonite, etc....
    Hey, Don, here's a recent update of my experiences with orgonite.

I've been giving medium-sized rectangular pieces of orgonite to my friends. When they ask, I just tell them it helps to absorb and transmute radiation, bad electromagnetic, energy, radar, etc. into positive harmless energy. Somehow the idea came about that orgonite might function as a sort of radar jammer for police radar guns, although I was honestly a bit skeptical about it. But recently my friends got to test it out in real life with some amazing results.

They were driving the other night down a highway where one of those computerized radar checkpoints is - you know the ones that tell you your speed as you're driving by them. Well, they had one of the rectangular pieces of orgonite strapped to their dashboard. As they neared the checkpoint, the driver realized last minute that he was going 55 in a 35, but instead of reading 55 on the digital screen, the screen flashed to 20, 35, then 42 - basically a bunch of fairly random numbers. Apparently, the same thing happens when a person who has a radar jammer attached to their car drives by a police radar gun or radar checkpoint. Well, it turns out that just a block away three police cars were parked ready to give tickets, and they didn't pull them over, despite going 20 over the speed limit. To me, that seems like proof enough, but I'll see if I can repeat this experiment with a video camera or something when the po pos are not around. I don't condone reckless driving - I'm a careful driver myself. But hey, if it's a way to get more orgonite out there, and it just so happens to mess up police radar too....all the better I say .

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (10th March 2013), Christine (2nd March 2013), Daughter of Time (2nd March 2013), Dawn (14th March 2014), Eram (25th February 2013), gaiagirl (2nd March 2013), Gardener (2nd April 2014), Mad Hatter (4th April 2013), Omni (2nd July 2014)

17. Link to Post #29
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Now the big picture is starting to make sense. The whole issue of gun control, is not gun control at all. It's arming the populace to the teeth, stimulating them into civil disobedience, and then using scalar technology of mind control against anyone who's profile is on the A list. Everyone is now fully and completely profiled.

[...]

Well, there is another possible outcome for a population armed to the teeth:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]

So, then, what is the intent of getting a population armed to the teeth beside profits for guns dealers?

Well, if it's in the line of population reduction, then the objective is to get that population to be divided on a hot topic and spark a civil war... I think it's Simon Parkes who recounted something to the effect that ETs wouldn't even have to reduce the population since they would let the humans do it all by their lone self.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (10th March 2013), Christine (2nd March 2013), Dawn (14th March 2014), Eram (25th February 2013), Mad Hatter (4th April 2013), meat suit (27th February 2013), Omni (2nd July 2014), Spirithorse (26th February 2013)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

As for landfills, they might not be homogeneous enough to approximate the recipe achieved with quartz, solenoids and metal shavings within an epoxy matrix combination. Of note is that epoxy resin "crystallizes" in a tetrahedric polymer structure, similar to the quartz crystallographic structure.

Orgonite generators do generate "vortexes/vortices" of positive orgone radiation/energy (POR) that mutates negative or destructive orgone radiations (DOR) and are used in Africa to regenerate life in desolated or polluted areas... in short, it's working!

http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/forum.php

Well it is good chatting with you Amzer.... I certainly can delve into some of the artistic leads here, but to be fair to the author of the OP book-- He is decidedly academic in terms of physics and chemistry. There is plenty to ponder in these academic subjects, as the Ai supported attackers are trapped within the confining materialistic barriers. While the broader human perspective does indeed support a wider, and broader matrix perspective, including power of intention.... Yet this power is very subjective and often fails in the tests of replication. Will the people at large support a good ending and freedom from AI??

Within chemistry, we may note that tin has a tetragonal crystal structure. Tin is actually an expensive metal and was once used to coat cans in unbelievably thin layers.... Molecular structure is indeed significant in physical dynamics, though i'd say that "intention experiments" would be difficult to prove in labs. Perhaps a lab could present counter-intentional influences, or mind vs mind, ad infinitum. While uplifting arts and crafts clearly entertain the public with good effects. I'd like to get into the business of making tetrahedral circuits but doubt these are easy to sell... It's who you know, as an active buyer, rather than what tetrahedral structure you might sell.... However, thanks for the word 'tetrahedric", a word i'm glad to learn about ;-)

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Chester (10th March 2013), Christine (2nd March 2013), Dawn (14th March 2014), Eram (25th February 2013), Hervé (25th February 2013), Iloveyou (22nd December 2016), Mad Hatter (4th April 2013), Omni (2nd July 2014)

21. Link to Post #31
    Netherlands Avalon Member Trail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,676 times in 267 posts

[off topic]

Quote Posted by wavydome (here)

Hey i know those pendants, we have three of them

Ours look like this:

We have the Warrior's talisman, the Child within, and DNA/RNA repair.

They all have a unique and pretty strong frequency, my girlfriend doesn't like wearing them, she is electro sensitive and thinks their energy is too strong. she gets lightheaded/dizzy wearing them.

I do like all of them

[/off topic]

I've also created a biggish TB and a small one but they reside outside of the home because my gf thinks their energy is too strong, the plants on the balcony seem to love em, i don't think they are able to deflect/block the scalar mind control frequencies as presented in the book though IMHO.

Our house is also full of crystals everywhere.. but i don't think they block the scalar mind control frequencies either..

~Trail.
    Last edited by Trail; 25th February 2013 at 15:42.
    Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past. ~Maurice Maeterlinck
    Its a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn’t want to hear. – Dick Cavett

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Trail For This Post:

Chester (10th March 2013), Christine (2nd March 2013), Dawn (14th March 2014), Eram (25th February 2013), Limor Wolf (28th March 2013), Mad Hatter (4th April 2013), Omni (2nd July 2014), Sunny-side-up (14th April 2013)

23. Link to Post #32
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Trail (here)
    [...]

I've also created a biggish TB and a small one but they reside outside of the home because my gf thinks their energy is too strong, the plants on the balcony seem to love em, i don't think they are able to deflect/block the scalar mind control frequencies as presented in the book though IMHO.

Our house is also full of crystals everywhere.. but i don't think they block the scalar mind control frequencies either..

~Trail.
    Hi Trail,

check this one from http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/vi...p=13664#p13664:

Quote My 108 And Electronic Jamming
    About two months ago I've been under severe electronic jamming attack. Until today I was unable to normally start my notebook. Something seemed to be jamming the graphics of my HP notebook. When I tried to start it the Operational System (OS) Ubuntu 11.1, it couldn't correctly start the window manager, reverting to the simple text terminal. No graphics other than text. When I tried it on Windows 7, off course, it was worse, the computer started normally but the screen was completely black. Ironically the Windows safe mode still worked normally. It couldn't be a virus or net hack because I never had connected to the Internet with the Windows 7.

I was 100% sure it was an attack because it started all of sudden and because so few times I've managed to breakthrough the jamming by boosting the ****birds behind it for hours, which was pretty noneffective for it just made them trow a bunch of "psyhackers" on me in turns, jamming my computer again after some minutes. They even managed to instantly discharge my notebooks lithium battery, while I was trying to use it "on the run". It depleted in seconds and it felt very hot after it. I've read in the past of them doing it with cameras and other electronics, so watch out for those expensive battery powered devices! I also saw them jam colleagues computers when they were searching something for me (its fun to see when weird things happens around PJs and they not even bother hehehe, fun but sad). For some reason desktop computers seemed to be a lot more resistant to this kind of attack which provided me safe haven for me to continue my job. They've managed to jam desktops screens only in few circumstances when their bad juju was at peak (like tuesday night).

This in turn motivated me to make my own 108. It was made in a compensate square of 75 cm of side.

[...]

I also noticed that the physical attacks seems to diminish when I'm close to it. It didn't stopped the jamming from occur but in no way I regret making these one. Mine is not perfect but I think it can be done by anyone with a square and a big piece of wood. The only trouble I had was finding a decent mold that would fit most small single terminated crystal (which is, by no mean a necessity as simple shards or tumbles of crystal did the work for others 108s). For this I've done silicon rubber molds of a disinfectant lid, which had the right diameter and length to fit the crystals I had. Them I fixed them in place with hot glue. I'm still observing it's effects put I think that any gifter should attempt doing one. Start training on a big piece of paper if you are unsure how to make the pattern (see the tutorial http://www.whale.to/b/108_h.html ). I'm looking foward to making another one, prettier this time.
    ... and the guy's next posts...

Quote Re: My 108 And Electronic Jamming
    And of course here comes retaliation as they deseperately attack my mother's heart. Got my entire family (me and my sister) mobilized for boosting them away. Make no mistake, this things are killers.

Always boost them. They are nothing more than tools for the enemy. Bringing them down is a service done for the many who will never have a chance for fighting back these monsters.

Feel free to send some heart boosts for them, it's the only language they understand.
    Also, do check the links I included in my answers to wavy.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (10th March 2013), Daughter of Time (2nd March 2013), Dawn (14th March 2014), Flash (28th February 2013), gaiagirl (2nd March 2013), Mad Hatter (4th April 2013), Omni (2nd July 2014), Trail (16th March 2013), wobbegong (26th February 2013)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Dr Robert Duncan interviewed by George Noory on Coast to Coast AM in December 2006:
    1. http://projectavalon.net/Dr_Robert_D...t_1_Hour_2.mp3
    2. http://projectavalon.net/Dr_Robert_D...t_2_Hour_3.mp3
    3. http://projectavalon.net/Dr_Robert_D...t_3_Hour_4.mp3
    A more recent interview:

http://projectavalon.net/Dr_John_Hal...eb_17_2011.mp3

Dr John Hall is on in the first half of the show, Dr Robert Duncan in the second.

While listening to Robert Duncan, I fell into a deep sleep (as if I was drugged), and only woke up to the closing music. I have little memory of what he was talking about. I'm going to listen to it again tomorrow, armed with a strong pot of coffee and the presence of a supportive friend.

26. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (26th February 2013), Bluegrass (12th June 2014), Chester (10th March 2013), Christine (2nd March 2013), Daughter of Time (2nd March 2013), Dawn (14th March 2014), Flash (28th February 2013), Freed Fox (26th February 2013), Gardener (26th February 2013), HaveBlue (26th February 2013), Hervé (26th February 2013), Jean-Luc (26th February 2013), kanishk (26th February 2013), Limor Wolf (20th March 2013), lookbeyond (26th February 2013), mab777 (13th February 2014), Mad Hatter (4th April 2013), meeradas (26th February 2013), nomadguy (26th February 2013), Omni (2nd July 2014), peterspm (26th February 2013), Rodrigo (2nd March 2013), RunningDeer (30th October 2014), Sidney (12th June 2014), silverchimes (3rd March 2013), Trail (26th February 2013), wobbegong (26th February 2013)

27. Link to Post #34
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

From the perspective that some, if not many, Marian "apparitions" are "UFO" related...
    I too believe that most if not all are definitely so, especially the ones that mention our sins.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wobbegong For This Post:

Chester (10th March 2013), Dawn (15th March 2014), Hervé (26th February 2013), Mad Hatter (4th April 2013), Omni (2nd July 2014), Trail (26th February 2013)

29. Link to Post #35
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Ever wondered what made TV presenters go berserk and talk non-sense while on air?

Here might be the actual clue:

Quote More Stupid Alien Tricks
    Here’s a funny experiments conducted on me. My EEG brain partner bit into a lemon. The sour reflex cloned to me and they were able to capture the reflex to replay continuously. They always told me in advance what they were testing. I was left lecturing to my class with a lisp for 15 minutes. My voice changed and I sounded ridiculous.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (10th March 2013), Dawn (15th March 2014), Jean-Luc (26th February 2013), Mad Hatter (4th April 2013), Omni (2nd July 2014), Trail (26th February 2013)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

I wonder if chem trails play into this at all; since they are made up of fine bits of metals that would scatter attempts to read / catalogue the electromagnetic signatures of brains & they seem to only be sprayed over large population areas....

I'm only a few pages into this book; bit chemtrails instantly clicked into the puzzle for me

Perhaps it is a defensive measure to try and stop other countries from be oming "the first" to complete their catalogue (it seems these types of organizations always heavily compete with each other)
    Last edited by TargeT; 26th February 2013 at 17:22.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Chester (10th March 2013), Christine (2nd March 2013), Dawn (15th March 2014), hm337 (13th December 2021), kanishk (2nd March 2013), Mad Hatter (4th April 2013), meat suit (27th February 2013), Omni (2nd July 2014), Trail (26th February 2013)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

The PDF in this thread is also tied very closely to this thread:-The-Technological-Revolution-Artificial-Intelligence-and-the-Invisible-Plague which is one of the better ons on AV..

it appears Vivek was onto something with his postulations
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Chester (10th March 2013), Christine (2nd March 2013), Dawn (15th March 2014), gripreaper (28th February 2013), kanishk (2nd March 2013), Mad Hatter (4th April 2013), Omni (2nd July 2014)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Robert Duncan recommends the reading of this 52 pages report by activist Eleanor White, from Stop Organized Stalking http://www.stopos.info

http://www.stopos.info/os.pdf

According to a 2009 affidavit at the end of the report, approx. 10% of the complaints received at the US National Center for Victims of Crimes are related to electronic harrassement / gang stalking complaints

10 % !

Interestingly the report is also available in 5 other languages: Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Dutch.
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 28th February 2013 at 06:46.

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

3katie3 (19th October 2013), Christine (2nd March 2013), Daughter of Time (2nd March 2013), Dawn (15th March 2014), Flash (28th February 2013), Hervé (27th February 2013), kanishk (2nd March 2013), lookbeyond (28th February 2013), Mad Hatter (4th April 2013), Omni (2nd July 2014), TargeT (28th February 2013), Trail (27th February 2013)

37. Link to Post #39
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Coming out in the open...

"Mind melds" move from science fiction to science in rats

By Sharon Begley | Reuters – 3 hrs ago

View Photo Reuters/Reuters - A split screen image shows an encoder rat in Natal, Brazil and decoder rat in a lab at Duke University, North Carolina. REUTERS/Nicoleilis, Duke University/Handout

NEW YORK (Reuters) - The scientists call it a "brain link," and it is the closest anyone has gotten to a real-life "mind meld": the thoughts of a rat romping around a lab in Brazil were captured by electronic sensors and sent via Internet to the brain of a rat in the United States.

The result: the second rat received the thoughts of the first, mimicking its behavior, researchers reported on Thursday in Scientific Reports, a journal of the Nature Publishing Group.

Adding to its science-fiction feel, the advance in direct brain-to-brain communication could lay the foundation for what Duke University Medical Center neurobiologist Miguel Nicolelis, who led the research, calls an "organic computer" in which multiple brains are linked to solve problems solo brains can't.

If that sounds like an ethical minefield, several experts think so too, especially since Nicolelis is now working on brain-to-brain communication between monkeys.

"Having non-human primates communicate brain-to-brain raises all sorts of ethical concerns," said one neuroscientist, who studies how brains handle motor and sensory information, but who asked not to be named. "Reading about putting things in animals' brains and changing what they do, people rightly get nervous," envisioning battalions of animal soldiers - or even human soldiers - whose brains are remotely controlled by others.

That could make drone warfare seem as advanced as muskets.

Nicolelis's lab received $26 million from the Pentagon's Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) for work on brain-machine interfaces, as this field is called.

The linked rat brains in the study built on 15 years of research in brain-machine interfaces. These interfaces take electrical signals generated from the brains of severely-paralyzed people and translate them into commands that move a mechanical arm, a computer cursor or even the patient's own arm.

Such work led Nicolelis to ask, can one brain decode the electrical signals generated by another?

The answer - at least for rats - was yes.

CODED SIGNALS
    In one experiment, the Duke researchers trained rats destined to be message senders, or encoders, to press a lever when a red light above them turned on. Doing so earned the animals a sip of water. Rats intended to be message receivers, or decoders, were trained to press a lever when the scientists electrically stimulated their brains via implants.

The scientists next connected the rats' brains directly, inserting microelectrodes roughly one-hundredth the width of a human hair. Now when an encoding rat saw the red light and pressed the lever, its brain activity sped directly into the brains of seven decoder rats.

The decoders did not see a red light. Nevertheless, they usually pressed the correct lever and earned their after-work libation. The encoder rats got the same treat, reaping the rewards of their partners' success.

The encoder rat did not get that reward if a decoder rat goofed. In that case, the encoder rat, apparently realizing what had happened, seemed to concentrate harder on its task: it decided more quickly to choose the correct lever and quashed extraneous thoughts so as not to muddy the signal with, perhaps, daydreams about escaping the lab or pressing the wrong lever.

As a result, the signal got louder and sharper, and the decoder rats made fewer mistakes.

"The encoder basically changed its brain function to make the signal cleaner and easier for its partner to get it right," Nicolelis said.

Videos of the experiments are available at www.nicolelislab.net, and the paper is at http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/srep01319

The researchers also trained pairs of rats to distinguish a narrow opening from a wide one using their whiskers. The animals learned to poke a water port on the left side of the chamber with their nose if they sensed a narrow opening, and a port on the right if they sensed a wide opening.

As with the lever press, when the brain waves that signified "narrow door" traveled from the encoder rat to the decoder rat, the latter usually poked the correct port.

In these experiments, the rats were in Nicolelis's lab at Duke and their brains were connected by long, thin wires. To show the reach of brain waves, the scientists re-ran the experiments with encoder rats in Natal, Brazil, and decoder rats at Duke. The brain signals traveled over the Internet. But even with the resulting noise, the mind melds usually succeeded.

'COMPLETE FANTASY'
    Some other researchers were not impressed. For one thing, the Internet aspect is not novel: in a previous study, electrical activity in the brain of a monkey at Duke was sent via the Internet and controlled a robot arm in Japan.

Neurobiologist Andrew Schwartz of the University of Pittsburgh, a leader in the field of brain-computer interactions, said that "from a scientific/engineering point of view, this is of limited interest." Brain-machine interfaces "have moved far beyond this."

"It's cool that the stimulus came from another brain" rather than an electrical device, agreed bioengineer Douglas Weber of Pittsburgh. But "many labs have shown that animals can detect electrical stimuli delivered to the brain. This paper simply shows that the animals can detect electrical stimuli... from another rat's brain. There is nothing unexpected or surprising."

The Duke team sees the study as a step toward what lead author Miguel Pais-Vieira calls "a workable network of animal brains." They are currently trying to link four rats' brains and (separately) two monkeys' brains, each in what Nicolelis calls a "brain-net."

"Wiring brains together to accomplish something useful strikes me as a fantasy," said neuroscientist Lee Miller of the Feinberg School of Medicine at Northwestern University, whose brain-machine research is intended to help paralyzed patients move.

Asked how likely it is that one day human brains would be linked, Nicolelis said: "I wouldn't mind if, 100 years from now, people say two rats started human brain nets."

(Reporting by Sharon Begley; Editing by Jilian Mincer and Claudia Parsons)

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/mind-melds-mov...144950902.html

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2013), Chester (10th March 2013), Christine (2nd March 2013), Daughter of Time (2nd March 2013), Dawn (15th March 2014), Jean-Luc (1st March 2013), kanishk (2nd March 2013), mab777 (28th February 2013), Mad Hatter (4th April 2013), Omni (2nd July 2014), sheme (1st March 2013), Trail (1st March 2013)

39. Link to Post #40
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

... just to make sure... there is an electromagnetic signature matching every birth certificate...

Explosive report: 98% of newborn babies are genetically screened

Explosive report: 98% of newborn babies are genetically screened
    by Jon Rappoport, February 27, 2013
    www.nomorefakenews.com

“Newborn Screening in America,” a report from the Council for Responsible Genetics, states: “Before they are even a week old, ninety-eight percent of the 4.3 million babies born annually in the United States have a small sample of blood taken from their heels.”

The report continues: “These newborn bloodspots (NBS) are then screened for a variety of inherited conditions and may later be stored in state-operated databases…parents are often unaware of these screening programs and their consent options.”

This shocking national program, flying under the radar, is of course explained as a humane medical undertaking. But there is no across-the-board genetic treatment for any disease or illness. All the “maybe-possibly-in-the-future-cure” nonsense does nothing to justify this rank incursion on newborns and their unsuspecting families.

The report goes on: “With respect to [bloodspot] sample storage and use, there is also little transparency regarding storage procedures or the use of the samples after they have been screened…many states do not have clearly articulated policies about consent for the storage and use of samples or may not effectively communicate these policies to parents.”

Then there is the question of who now has, or will have in the future, access to all these millions of blood samples and the results of the genetic screening.

Reliable and trustworthy assurances of citizen-privacy from the government have gone the way of the dinosaur and other extinct species.

Let’s see…DNA samples of nearly every newborn baby in America: surveillance and tracking, anyone? We have here the makings of a universal DNA database for “crime prevention.”

Full article: http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/20...ally-screened/

¤=[Post Update]=¤

And now, it is made official with the O'-BAM-inable project:

The hideous BAM in Obama: map your brain for your own good

The hideous BAM in Obama: map your brain for your own good
    by Jon Rappoport, February 18, 2013
    www.nomorefakenews.com

First they map your brain. And by you, I mean everybody.

President Obama has just greenlighted a 10-year Manhattan Project for the human brain. I warned it was coming years ago.

The new billion-dollar enterprise is called BAM, the Brain Activity Map project. The fact that DARPA is one of the agencies involved tells you a great deal. DARPA is the cutting-edge military outfit in charge of new technologies for the Armed Forces.

They want to create The Enhanced Soldier and all that that implies. Think “android.”

Behind the front of claims that BAM will create new therapies for mental disorders (for which no defining diagnostic tests even exist), the plan is to forward artificial intelligence (AI), which means creating a computer that works at least as well as the one inside your skull.

This is the technocrats’ wet dream: “We can now power up an artificial brain of such power and intelligence that it can make all crucial decisions for the human race from Central Planning.”

In the wake of Sandy Hook, other implications are also clear. BAM will be used to devise a Minority Report society, in which purported markers of future violence will be utilized to forcibly treat (with toxic drugs), contain, and prevent “predicted criminals” from carrying out fantasies percolating in their subconscious. Would those fantasies, if left alone, ever rise to the level of action? Irrelevant. Cast a wide net, in the name of Prevention.

Welcome to “expanded mental-health services.” You’re on a list? Oops. You must be treated. Here is your mandatory appointment slip. Yes, the drugs are highly toxic. Yes, they can and do cause you to commit horrendous acts of violence. But we don’t talk about that.

Of course, what I’m sketching out here is not happening by next week. But BAM is a giant step on the road toward this future. It’s far from trivial. The stated goal is the mapping of all neuronal activity in humans. This is science fiction coming alive now.

The American Psychiatric Association and Big Pharma are drooling with anticipation. This is precisely what they’ve been aiming for. Vastly expanded treatment options. More diagnoses. More drugs. More control.

BAM has been on the drawing boards for years. But after Aurora and Sandy Hook, the timing is right. The sub-text of BAM is: “People, we will protect you. We will gain access to the brain and re-channel it away from violence. You will be safe.”

BAM is the step before reconfiguring the brain, which is the long-term and underlying goal. These neuroscientists have no interest in the concept of freedom. They left that in the dust decades ago.

For them, the brain is merely a machine that needs a great deal of tweaking, because people are naturally mis-programmed, and corrections must be built into a new and better system.

Of course, “new and better” will pivot on non-scientific value judgments, masked behind masses of techno-speak. And you will have no input into the choice of values. You’re the experimental device; the neuroscientists are the operators.

Everyone who is anyone is on board for this one. The National Institutes of Health, private foundations, universities, drug companies. They’ll all wrangle a piece of the pie.

The White House is touting BAM as job-creation as well. Of course they are. Huxley left that out of Brave New World. “This is a wonderful way to bring up employment numbers. If we take the engineering of humans far enough, everybody can work.”

If you’re wondering what the hell the federal government is doing mapping the human brain, you’re back in the Stone Age. You’re probably interested in, what did they used to call it, oh yes, the Constitution.

Excessive interest in that moldy document probably has a correlation with certain brain activity, which can be mapped and charted. And then you’re on a list: “The subject shows typical neuronal dysfunction in sub-sector 254-A. This is the James Madison Disorder. Recommend immediate detention and treatment.”

“A new study from the BAM-plus group at Harvard has found a significant relationship between home schooling and an excess velocity in synaptic transmission. Such velocity surpasses recommended limits.”

Yes, it’s a joke. Right now. But we’re not just on the slippery slope. We’ve gone down the hill a few new miles, as of today.

Back when professionally praised scientific lunatics like Dr. Ewen Cameron and Yale’s Jose Delgado declared that the human being had no right to his own intrinsic personality, people thought such a notion was absurd. But now, the language is far more clever and densely obscure.

It’s quite possible, move by move, to propagandize inhuman research, with government press releases, right into the era of the “brain-adapted” population.

Just as the public has bought into the idea that all mental disorders spring from “chemical imbalances,” despite the fact that no normal level of balance has ever been established, so it will be easy to convince the population that the abnormal brain activity of 100 billion neurons can be measured, categorized, specified, and treated.

It’s science. It must be true. Science marches on. Science is the hand-servant of humanity. Greatest good for the greatest number.

The worshipers at the altar of big government who believe its function is that of a giving god will go along, gladly.

For those of that faith, BAM sounds right, and therefore it must be right. No thinking required.

What about the rest of us? A succinct “don’t touch my brain, mother****er” is a good start. It has a nice ring to it. I’m sure it correlates with quite healthy levels of neuronal activity.

Here’s a prediction. You can take it to the bank. On that day when BAM completes its vaunted mission, our esteemed leaders will manage to exempt themselves from brain scans that might reveal their own dark visions and objectives.

It might even be called The Obama Exception.

If you’re sitting in a pew on the Left and you don’t like that one, try The Bush Exception. Under his brilliant reign, we had the Teen Screen program, a maniacal project to test all children for mental disorders at a young age. It failed, and went out of business.

But BAM has a lot more juice. It aims to go the distance. It has the imprimatur of “hard science.” That’s the venue in which they cook up the biggest lies. The ones with real money behind them. And real Auschwitz experimenters.

40. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (10th March 2013), Christine (2nd March 2013), Daughter of Time (2nd March 2013), Dawn (15th March 2014), Flash (2nd March 2013), genevieve (14th May 2013), Jean-Luc (1st March 2013), kanishk (2nd March 2013), Mad Hatter (4th April 2013), Omni (2nd July 2014), TargeT (1st March 2013), Trail (1st March 2013), Valerie Villars (6th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast