+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 100th Monkey in Space Effect

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 times in 385 posts

Default 100th Monkey in Space Effect

100th Monkey Effect How many people would have to go to space and see our home to really change or create a new world view? Here is a short film that talks about just that. Overview does a decent job getting my idea across even with some globalist light under tones. Of course getting all these people into space would require access to the secret space programs fleet but I think it is a noble enough cause.

OVERVIEW
    from Planetary Collective PLUS 2 months ago ALL AUDIENCES
    On the 40th anniversary of the famous ‘Blue Marble’ photograph taken of Earth from space, Planetary Collective presents a short film documenting astronauts’ life-changing stories of seeing the Earth from the outside – a perspective-altering experience often described as the Overview Effect.
    The Overview Effect, first described by author Frank White in 1987, is an experience that transforms astronauts’ perspective of the planet and mankind’s place upon it. Common features of the experience are a feeling of awe for the planet, a profound understanding of the interconnection of all life, and a renewed sense of responsibility for taking care of the environment.
    ‘Overview’ is a short film that explores this phenomenon through interviews with five astronauts who have experienced the Overview Effect. The film also features insights from commentators and thinkers on the wider implications and importance of this understanding for society, and our relationship to the environment.

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Are there more experiences or events that could have a drastic influence without any tsunamis or pew pew aliens? The coming commit ISON comes to mind. If it is as dramatic as some predict. How about, I know its a dirty word, Disclosure? HERE is a link to another thread showing some examples of the 100th monkey effect

Peaceful Journeys Wookie
    "The Perception of an Illusion is Deception, even when you believed it was real! Perception of Deception is not an Illusion at all!" Carl Stoynoff

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wookie For This Post:

Atlas (21st May 2016), CdnSirian (21st February 2013), christian (20th February 2013), Dah (2nd April 2013), fourty-two (22nd May 2016), GoodETxSG (21st February 2013), Happyjak (21st February 2013), Joseph McAree (20th February 2013), Lifebringer (20th February 2013), MorningSong (21st February 2013), spiritguide (20th February 2013), write4change (21st February 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member Joseph McAree's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: 100th Monkey in Space Effect

Wookie, Thanks for the post,
    That film was brilliant, What a WOW factor, to see the Earth from space.
    I wonder if those who have the talent to have out of body experiences, orbit the Earth.
    How good would that be !

Kindest regards best wishes
    Please visit this site for the truth about FREE ENERGY its called; "A Healed Planet" Owned by Wade Frazier

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joseph McAree For This Post:

CdnSirian (21st February 2013), GoodETxSG (21st February 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

It is the most wonderful feeling, after looking down at Earth you have the chance to feel the oneness of your self and the universe... my first time I then visited the moon, then felt as though I kept expanding (Was an RV session) until I felt one with our Galaxy... and then expanded further before coming back to this container I walk around in. I have to say my body felt awkward for several days after and my perspective changed quite a bit... years removed from the experience it has lost some of its lucidity but I remember what a powerful and spiritual experience it was... Everyone should have one as I believe everyone can...
    Quote Posted by Titanium (here)
    Wookie, Thanks for the post,
    That film was brilliant, What a WOW factor, to see the Earth from space.
    I wonder if those who have the talent to have out of body experiences, orbit the Earth.
    How good would that be !

Kindest regards best wishes

6. Link to Post #4
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Oh yes, this is awesome isn't it.
    Lots of WOWs, OOO's and AHH's.

So where are the quality images and graphics of the other works conducted by these so called "space industries"?
    This is nothing more than toilet marketing to engage the public and promote a level of psychological subservience to secret sciences.

Where are the high quality videos of the moon? The Tether incident? And everything else . . .

People lack the ability to discern reality, yet Edgar Mitchell sought explanations for the ecstatic experience and was advised the only reference was found in "ancient" writings that alluded to the impact revelation through the "eyes" promoting the emotional response to the beholder. Isn't this the same reaction we perceive when watching this video. Isn't that the purpose of this presentation.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Joseph McAree (21st February 2013), Wookie (21st February 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

Beautiful! I wish more people could "GET IT"!

Makes me think of this song....a tear jerker for me..with love:

"Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Atlas (21st May 2016), Joseph McAree (21st February 2013), Wookie (22nd May 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 times in 385 posts

Quote Posted by Snoweagle (here)
    Oh yes, this is awesome isn't it.
    Lots of WOWs, OOO's and AHH's.

So where are the quality images and graphics of the other works conducted by these so called "space industries"?
    This is nothing more than toilet marketing to engage the public and promote a level of psychological subservience to secret sciences.

Where are the high quality videos of the moon? The Tether incident? And everything else . . .

People lack the ability to discern reality, yet Edgar Mitchell sought explanations for the ecstatic experience and was advised the only reference was found in "ancient" writings that alluded to the impact revelation through the "eyes" promoting the emotional response to the beholder. Isn't this the same reaction we perceive when watching this video. Isn't that the purpose of this presentation.
    I agree with everything you have wrote except the last two sentences. I know that watching something second hand does not have the same effect as being there to witness in person. It does have an effect, but it have been filtered. My desired purpose of "this presentation" (this thread) is to talk about positive experiences that could cause a PARADIGM SHIFT. I believe experiences that could have a paradigm shift effect are being held back and controled by those that do not wish the masses to make said shift. The hoops one must jump threw and the games one must play to become an astronaut, In my mind, are as much of a weeding out process as a training process. Example: Edgar Mitchell played the games and jumped threw the hoops, he was a good team player. Then he went to space and something changed. If a team player can be so easily be converted what the heck would the other team do under the same conditions? To echo my op what other experience are being held back by the elite that could have a paradigm shift effect: ET contact. Psychedelic drugs. High def videos of all the other great stuff our telescopes are looking at. Anything we do see threw video has been filtered in one or more ways.

"Isn't this the same reaction we perceive when watching this video."? Yes and absolutely no. Yes the image is a selection of the, event but never the event. Second hand is second hand. As Snoweagle pointed out "Overview" is a globalist light representation of the reaction to seeing earth from space. They get to walk the viewer threw what some describe as a religious experience. A little push here a little nudge there, you get the picture. I want the masses to be there and not have their hands held. How many profound experiences do TPTW put their mark on before filtering them down to the masses? The church :cough: The Media.

"Isn't that the purpose of this presentation."? If "Overview" is the presentation then Snoweagle is right IMO. But if this thread is the presentation then purpose is subverted in a much different way

Peaceful Journeys Wookie
    "The Perception of an Illusion is Deception, even when you believed it was real! Perception of Deception is not an Illusion at all!" Carl Stoynoff

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wookie For This Post:

MorningSong (21st February 2013), sdv (21st February 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

+ Reply to Thread