+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Proof Unknown "Structures" Tug at Our Universe

1. Link to Post #1
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Default New Proof Unknown "Structures" Tug at Our Universe

How Folks',

I thought that this would be something of interest to the science folks on here. My brain now hurts thinking about this.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...se-multiverse/

So there was something before the Big Bang, hmmmmm, get the computers on and ready yourselves for the writting on new tax books. Space is that big and that unknow to us, we will never really know what is going on out there.
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

Default Re: New Proof Unknown "Structures" Tug at Our Universe

Wow!! you're right mate, that has got me thinking as well. So what's out there pulling at us? is it a massive planet or a massive black hole? Maybe we are not as big as we think we are, does a microbe think it's small? Maybe there are galaxies with stars and planets out there that are just imaginable in size and our galaxy is just a cloud of dust compared to it.

3. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Guys, all of this is nonsense IMHO.

Its all is based on wrong assumptions how the universe works. all this big bang crap. its sickening. IMO there was no big bang.
    the best explanation how the universe REALLY works has been provided bei Burkhard Heim, however, you'll have to be an alien or have an IQ of 250 to follow his math.
    So my conclusions come from people who are very much smarter than I am, who explained it to me in a "for dummies" way and whom I trust.

see here:

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Quote Posted by irishspirit (here)
    How Folks',

I thought that this would be something of interest to the science folks on here. My brain now hurts thinking about this.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...se-multiverse/

So there was something before the Big Bang, hmmmmm, get the computers on and ready yourselves for the writting on new tax books. Space is that big and that unknow to us, we will never really know what is going on out there.
    If you can imagine a piece of fabric and our whole universe lying flat on it, the fabric is indented with the weight of our universe, the whole universe is like a pocket with bubbles of mass here and there. Well then if you imagine another universe next to ours that is bigger and makes a deeper indentation in the same fabric, our mass will start to flow (dark flow) toward that deeper more heavily indented area in the fabric. Personally I believe that universes don't exist in seperate bubbles, they exist next to each other and interact with each other...

The idea that there are massive black holes everywhere (and there are) isn't enough to explain dark flow for me.

In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

5. Link to Post #5
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Nasa also found something they are calling ‘Local Fluff’ which is strongly magnetized. An excerpt;

“The fact that the Fluff is strongly magnetized means that other clouds in the galactic neighbourhood could be, too. Eventually, the solar system will run into some of them, and their strong magnetic fields could compress the heliosphere even more than it is compressed now. Additional compression could allow more cosmic rays to reach the inner solar system, possibly affecting terrestrial climate and the ability of astronauts to travel safely through space. On the other hand, astronauts wouldn't have to travel so far because interstellar space would be closer than ever. These events would play out on time scales of tens to hundreds of thousands of years, which is how long it takes for the solar system to move from one cloud to the next.”

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2...ec_voyager.htm

Long read here but good info about another object (maybe a brown or cold dwarf) that is interacting and pulling the magnetic out of the sun creating the filaments – also accounts for why we’ve seen the biggest filaments there was – so far. This also says that there may be interesting activities with the sun this coming July and people should start getting prepared for survival!

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1023724/pg1

Make up your own minds!

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

It's a bit worrying this strong magnetised link that might occur in the outer heliosphere. I'm not bovvered.
    Last edited by K626; 28th March 2010 at 11:13.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

7. Link to Post #7
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I'm not bovvered either K!

Although I can't help but associate chemtrail sprayings and HAAPR with some of this stuff. The reason why I would make these associations still alludes me!!

+ Reply to Thread