+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Young Man Makes a Very Credible Witness / UFO

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Default Young Man Makes a Very Credible Witness / UFO

This video is not only excellent due to the credibility and intelligence of the young witness, but it warmed my heart seeing the next generation talk openly about a subject that was once rather taboo.

From the Heart,
    Kristin

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Adi (22nd February 2013), aranuk (22nd February 2013), baddbob (22nd February 2013), ceetee9 (22nd February 2013), christian (22nd February 2013), Cidersomerset (22nd February 2013), Corncrake (22nd February 2013), Eram (22nd February 2013), ghostrider (23rd February 2013), Heart-2-Heart (23rd February 2013), jagman (22nd February 2013), jjjones (22nd February 2013), kemo (23rd February 2013), Kristo (23rd February 2013), Lefty Dave (22nd February 2013), Mercedes (22nd February 2013), Mluck (22nd February 2013), rgray222 (23rd February 2013), RMorgan (22nd February 2013), RunningDeer (22nd February 2013), Star Tsar (22nd February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd February 2013), ThePythonicCow (23rd February 2013), Ultima Thule (23rd February 2013), WhiteFeather (23rd February 2013), Whitehaze (23rd February 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

Default Re: Young Man Makes a Very Credible Witness / UFO

What an articulate young boy. How refreshing to hear such an open minded account of his experience. I was speaking to a couple of 17 year olds recently when I casually dropped into the conversation the possibility of the existence of extra terrestrials. They looked at me as if I was demented - of course their parents won't even go there so I suppose this is the background to their scepticism but I thought given their age they would have been more open minded. When I gently approached the subject with their mother again I got the distinct impression that she was afraid to even contemplate their existence - too much Independence Day (the film) I guess . I so want the alien presence to be out in the mainstream because only then can people start assimilating it.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

Adi (22nd February 2013), aranuk (22nd February 2013), baddbob (22nd February 2013), ceetee9 (22nd February 2013), Cidersomerset (22nd February 2013), Heart-2-Heart (23rd February 2013), jjjones (22nd February 2013), Joseph McAree (22nd February 2013), Kristo (23rd February 2013), Mercedes (22nd February 2013), RunningDeer (22nd February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd February 2013), Trail (22nd February 2013), WhiteFeather (23rd February 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,646 times in 689 posts

At first I thought it was odd how he seemed to know his distances so well. If I was asked how far something was away I wouldn't have a clue. After it was mentioned he was in the CAV it made more sense.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Snookie For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd February 2013), jjjones (22nd February 2013), Joseph McAree (22nd February 2013), Mercedes (22nd February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd February 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Weird he speaks as tho' he is was in military school.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd February 2013), jjjones (22nd February 2013), Joseph McAree (22nd February 2013), Mercedes (22nd February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd February 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

Quote This video is not only excellent due to the credibility and intelligence of the young witness, but it warmed my heart seeing the next generation talk openly about a subject that was once rather taboo.
    Thanks Kristin he sounds pretty convincing to me..Cheers steve

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd February 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by Corncrake (here)
    What an articulate young boy. How refreshing to hear such an open minded account of his experience. I was speaking to a couple of 17 year olds recently when I casually dropped into the conversation the possibility of the existence of extra terrestrials. They looked at me as if I was demented - of course their parents won't even go there so I suppose this is the background to their scepticism but I thought given their age they would have been more open minded. When I gently approached the subject with their mother again I got the distinct impression that she was afraid to even contemplate their existence - too much Independence Day (the film) I guess . I so want the alien presence to be out in the mainstream because only then can people start assimilating it.
    Yes true, but this is also a big deterant to Ets establishing more open contact. On one hand they won't until more people open up and release their fears, and on the other hand the more they make themeslves known the more people WILL process it. At least that's what I hear through some of the channels.
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd February 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

I would imagine that ETs avoid human contact in general because they don't want to be interrogated or followed home.

At least if I was a traveler, I would worry a bit about people following me to the homeworld and effing it up.

Like the movie Avatar, I guess (haven't seen it) -- humans exploit!

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    I would imagine that ETs avoid human contact in general because they don't want to be interrogated or followed home.

At least if I was a traveler, I would worry a bit about people following me to the homeworld and effing it up.

If you were an alien and got near Earth, the first thing you'd see is a bunch of junk orbiting the planet....upon closer inspection you'd see the most advanced species of the planet destroying everything in their path that they actually need to secure the survival and future of the species.....then you'd see them bombing and slaughtering each other and all plant and animal life on a regular basis all over the planet.....the air and water contaminated, etc etc etc.....would you really want to land and introduce yourself??????????????????????
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Gardener (23rd February 2013), ghostrider (23rd February 2013), gripreaper (23rd February 2013), Heart-2-Heart (23rd February 2013), Isthatso (23rd February 2013), jjjones (22nd February 2013), Kristo (23rd February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd February 2013)

16. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

it depends on whether the humans can be taught.

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)

If you were an alien and got near Earth, the first thing you'd see is a bunch of junk orbiting the planet....upon closer inspection you'd see the most advanced species of the planet destroying everything in their path that they actually need to secure the survival and future of the species.....then you'd see them bombing and slaughtering each other and all plant and animal life on a regular basis all over the planet.....the air and water contaminated, etc etc etc.....would you really want to land and introduce yourself??????????????????????
    Ha ha ha, lol! I'm laughing cause it's so true! But in all seriousness, I believe many of them see past the mess we've made, into our hearts and where we yearn to go. They do see the many isolated "lights" on this planet and sing songs about the day when those lights unite and shine as one.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

shadowstalker (22nd February 2013)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

After what I described, I think I'd VERY carefully do a little research, perhaps grab a couple samples, snap a few photos and get away from these insane destructive earth people as quick as I could and let the travelers that come after me decide if these humans could be taught or not! lol!

PS: I'd probably mess with their heads a bit though and mutilate a couple of cows (to see if what their eating is making them insane) and draw some cool pictures in some crop fields before I left though....
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 22nd February 2013 at 22:31.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

20. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

shadowstalker (22nd February 2013)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

LOL! Well done!
    Last edited by Youniverse; 23rd February 2013 at 00:29.

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Sorry about the typo! I corrected it.

23. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

This kid has a very awake mind, directions and distances and a good memory ... seems a little too smart , if there is such a thing know what I mean ??? most kids don't have the attention span to talk like he does, you know , are we done yet, is that all, can I go ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

24. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

He could be a Hybrid. Hey you never know.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

ghostrider (23rd February 2013), Kristo (23rd February 2013), shadowstalker (23rd February 2013)

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

The boy is defenetly telling the truth. I had exactly the same experience. Everything matches even the feelings about the thing.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to FrankoL For This Post:

Hervé (23rd February 2013)

28. Link to Post #17
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Could it be, then, that it's a template impressed upon witnesses?

See: Must Read: The Matrix Deciphered by Dr Robert Duncan
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

+ Reply to Thread