+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reporter: "Entire communities where they're vomiting blood" -- "Massive, massive disa

1. Link to Post #1
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Default Reporter: "Entire communities where they're vomiting blood" -- "Massive, massive disa

Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Default Re: Reporter: "Entire communities where they're vomiting blood" -- "Massive, massive

foretaste of what's awaiting all humans -- these kinds of things are why i'm 'negative' -- the darkside NWO feeds on slow painful deaths

3. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member ascendingstarseed's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Reporter: "Entire communities where they're vomiting blood" -- "Massive, massive

BP worker who's now sick from Benzyne poisoning can't even feed his family, as BP continues to break it's promise to make reparation to people who lost their way of life, income and now their health.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=gSdd3...layer_embedded

4. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Make no mistake about it, justice will be served and served hard. For every bad thing that BP has done in this disaster, it shall come back to them ten-fold.

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,203 times in 3,110 posts

This is what makes my blood boil!!... GRRRR!!

And the rest of the world are fast asleep...

They will be held accountable.

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Annacarl (8th March 2011)

7. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member ascendingstarseed's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)

viking
    I'm with you Viking, this whole disaster woke me up as to how fast asleep the majority of people still are...the fact that everyone just moved-on as if nothing ever happened is astonishing! It also goes to show how much the corporate media is controlled, it's nothing but a tool the Illuminati uses to further their purposes and they have virtually this entire country fast asleep in this illusion under a lullaby!

But this much I do believe...that we have help and they are doing everything in their power to stop the Darker Forces from moving forward with their agenda and in the end you're right, they WILL be held accountable.

8. Link to Post #7
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Isnt it a bit too late? i really wish i these doctors are wrong but as they say it atm most of the south USA is daily poisoned and this will have huge health effects on humans and on nature. This ofc goes to all teh gulf area region and lets see how far it will move... Iceland? UK?

We havent even started to see the results yet we are still getting the beating.

9. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

If I were to look at the oil leak disaster from a "cold hearted global corporate/or other governments of the world" point of view (quite difficult I assure you).I would say that whether it was caused on purpose, through sabotage or deliberatness etc.one thing is for sure (my opinion) dispersants were used in mass quantities to take the oil below the surface to limit liability and prevent it from spreading globally in mass quantities. "They" think the needs of the many ( global population and environment) outweigh the needs of the few (the Gulf coast environment and population). So everything humanly possible was done to prevent the spread of the disaster. And now thousands maybe millions may become ill and die and that doesn't include trillions of marine life from the micro up to whales, sharks, dolphins and manatees. It seems a small part of the planet has been sacrificed to save the rest all because there weren't any regulations in place for more technologies to be ready at every oil rigg.This video above is just the beginning eventually investigative reporters will be showing the people doing this and interviewing the scientists that have analyzed blood, vomit and urine and found large populations to have lethal amounts of dispersants in them. I'm sickened to the very core of my being!

10. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Quote Make no mistake about it, justice will be served and served hard. For every bad thing that BP has done in this disaster, it shall come back to them ten-fold.
    Quote Posted by viking (here)

viking
    Are you speaking of in the near future? or in the afterlife?
    "They" have got away with it, and will continue to do so for quite some time to come. IMHO - It will be many years before the negative effects of this oil disaster come to full light, much less proven to even exist and be connected with the GOM issue. And if you factor in a new war, or some other diversion, we may never see anyone, or corporate entity, held accountable for this disaster. Other than in the history books of our future generations - and that is if they are allowed to write and share the truth of the times we live in - will the masses see the who, what, where and when of what happened in the Gulf of Mexico. The smoke and mirrors of the ptb will cover and bury the truth just like the many other major world changing events that have taken place throughout history. The "truth" will most likely never be reveled - but we will have to deal with the aftermath.
    I do hope to be proven wrong - time will tell.
    Last edited by HORIZONS; 26th September 2010 at 02:13.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

11. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

You guys might be vomitting blood but here in the rest of the world were vomitting Apathy. Do you know how awful that is?
    The taste just gets round the back of your teeth and you cant seem to be able to brush it off. It feels like youve got loads of little Palastinians itching at your Gums and no matter how many illegal chemical weapons you fire at them they just keep screaming "we want Justice" and "Give us our Country back"
    Maybe I should try a new Toothpaste How about ObamasezitsOK i heard some pretty good reports about it on the TV. What do you think?
    Do you think I type Slower on my new keyboard?

12. Link to Post #11
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

BP is going to file Bankruptcy and will split itself up because the Name is beyond repair...

Quote If BP Plc’s (BP: 40.23 ,-0.29 ,-0.72%) $20 billion escrow account runs out, and the oil giant quickly burns through the $10 billion dollars in savings from its recently suspended dividend, the beleaguered company still has plenty of assets to sell before bankruptcy becomes a realistic option.

When BP is described by analysts as a vast global conglomerate whose tentacles reach into just about every facet of the world’s energy markets, they’re not kidding.

There’s Air BP, one of the largest global suppliers of aviation fuels. There’s BP France, which operates one of that country’s largest networks of gas stations. Castrol India Ltd., meanwhile, generates much of the oil and lubricants that keep engines running smoothly in that rapidly developing nation. And don’t forget BP’s ARCO Aluminum unit, which makes aluminum sheets used to manufacture soda cans and cars.

With liabilities and cleanup costs mounting in the wake of what is now widely regarded as the worst environmental disaster in U.S. history, BP is going to have to raise money – lots of it, and fairly quickly.

Consider that last week Raymond James analyst Pavel Molchanov raised his estimate for BP’s total gulf-related costs to an astonishing $63 billion. While that figure has been questioned by other industry experts, the fact remains that the price tag continues to escalate and no one knows for certain what the future holds for BP...

Also beneficial to the company would be an easing of rhetoric on the part of the Obama administration, according to Olson. Criticism of the company by the president and his aides has led to a “media firestorm” that has made a bad situation worse for BP.

If Obama expects BP to fulfill its promise of cleaning up the gulf, he should tone down that criticism, Olson said. “The last thing the Obama administration wants is for this company to go out of business,” he said.
    full story

They made a lot of promises that they can't fulfill, just to buy time while they hand important assets off to friends...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 25th October 2010 at 23:56.

13. Link to Post #12
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

ahhhhh, as predicted...

follow the asset dump...

Apache---> American oil company out of Houston...

Quote JAY A. PRECOURT, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, Scissor Tail Energy, LLC (a gatherer, transporter and processor of natural gas and natural gas liquids), since 2000; Chairman of the Board, Hermes Consolidated, Inc. (a gatherer, transporter and refiner of crude oil and refined products), since 1999; Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Tejas Gas Corporation, 1986-1999; President, Tejas Gas Corporation, 1996-1998; joined Halliburton Company Board in 1998; member of the Compensation, the Health, Safety and Environment and the Management Oversight Committees; Director of Founders Funds, Inc., The Timken Company and Apache Corp.

14. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

This makes me want to send the video to all the local TV stations and say -' this is news', why aren't you covering it?

In fact - I think I will.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

15. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

I knew something sick was coming around the corner , it was just to easy.
    Those stupid BP commercials make me sick to my stomach.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

16. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Is there any evidence of "entire communities where they're vomiting blood"? I hear a report like this and I have to wonder is this just word of mouth, or has this been verified and documented on film or other hard copy evidence? Reports of he said, she said, that ENTIRE COMMUNITIES are vomiting blood is not evidence - surely something like this can be proved with all the tech we have available to us in this day and age??? Sound bites of some report, or video of someone saying it is so, will change nothing - there needs to be documented facts that can be presented to the public domain - otherwise it is just another conspiracy to be endlessly debated.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

17. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,142 times in 8,307 posts

I drove past my local B.P. petrol station yesterday and had a shock. It's GONE!....well the name has. It's called something else now. I'll have to stop in there soon and make enquiries about it.

I had a bonkers theory come to life in my head the other day. What do think of this one friends?

I was listening to John Moor talking about how the North Atlantic Conveyor ( Gulf Stream ) is either stalling or already stopped. That would cause the weather here in UK to get more like the weather in Moscow. Our infrastructure isn't put together to cope with that sort of weather and it would cripple the country.

John Moor also said that it was the salinity of the water that kept the current flowing. He sited the extra fresh water from the Antarctic ice melt as the reason the salinity has dropped. The Gulf Stream comes straight out of the Mexican Gulf.

Here's the bonkers theory.

B.P. ( British ) deliberately filled the gulf with polutants to try to kick start the Gulf Stream again.

Ok, I know it's nuts. Just thought I'd tell you one of the crazy notions that go through my head from time to time.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

I guess I am getting too use to the speed of internet communication; it sure contrasts starkly with the "snail mail" pace of Congressional hearings, investigations and lawsuits. We sure have lots of corporate criminals wandering around with no fear that they will be prosecuted. The only hope I see is when Benjamin Fulford posts about Interpol chasing these sociopaths.

It is so sad,

granny franny

19. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HORIZONS (here)
    Is there any evidence of "entire communities where they're vomiting blood"? I hear a report like this and I have to wonder is this just word of mouth, or has this been verified and documented on film or other hard copy evidence? Reports of he said, she said, that ENTIRE COMMUNITIES are vomiting blood is not evidence - surely something like this can be proved with all the tech we have available to us in this day and age??? Sound bites of some report, or video of someone saying it is so, will change nothing - there needs to be documented facts that can be presented to the public domain - otherwise it is just another conspiracy to be endlessly debated.
    I think there's plenty of evidence on the net, Horizons.

And when you consider that there definitely was an oil spill (understatement) and that they definitely did spray it with huge amounts of corexit and we definitely know what corexit does and definitely did to those working with it in the Exxon Valdez oil spill - well, it would be an absolute miracle if entire communities weren't vomiting up blood or worse.

20. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I drove past my local B.P. petrol station yesterday and had a shock. It's GONE!....well the name has. It's called something else now. I'll have to stop in there soon and make enquiries about it.

I had a bonkers theory come to life in my head the other day. What do think of this one friends?

I was listening to John Moor talking about how the North Atlantic Conveyor ( Gulf Stream ) is either stalling or already stopped. That would cause the weather here in UK to get more like the weather in Moscow. Our infrastructure isn't put together to cope with that sort of weather and it would cripple the country.
    John Moor also said that it was the salinity of the water that kept the current flowing. He sited the extra fresh water from the Antarctic ice melt as the reason the salinity has dropped. The Gulf Stream comes straight out of the Mexican Gulf.

Here's the bonkers theory.

B.P. ( British ) deliberately filled the gulf with polutants to try to kick start the Gulf Stream again.

Ok, I know it's nuts. Just thought I'd tell you one of the crazy notions that go through my head from time to time.
    Hi Norman,
    well, I'm all for considering any kind of theory, nutty or not, but wouldn't it make more sense to drop millions of gallons of saline into the gulf stream, rather than millions of gallons of oil and poison?

Your theory sounds like someone cutting off their nose to stop it from running.

+ Reply to Thread