+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: The Free Energy Trap

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Default The Free Energy Trap

As much of a fan of the Nikola Tesla types as I am, I still feel the free energy solution is as big of a trap as any of the others. Why? Here's my reasons:

1) Any solution which takes us outside of ourselves for the answers is an age old, tried and true dead end road, and wide open to manipulation. The answer to every "problem" lays solely within each and every individual, and nowhere else.

2) It's putting the cart before the horse. Having that kind of power in the hands of insufficiently raised conscious awareness is a recipe for disaster, and very likely responsible for the destruction of many earlier civilazations much like ours today. Quite possibly even planets.

3) If/when humanity is ready, it will come naturally. Like the old saying goes: "When the student is ready, the teacher will appear".

Not trying to rattle any chains here, just callin em like I see em.

Cheers All,
    Fred

2. Link to Post #2
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,481 times in 519 posts

Default Re: The Free Energy Trap

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    As much of a fan of the Nikola Tesla types as I am, I still feel the free energy solution is as big of a trap as any of the others. Why? Here's my reasons:

1) Any solution which takes us outside of ourselves for the answers is an age old, tried and true dead end road, and wide open to manipulation. The answer to every "problem" lays solely within each and every individual, and nowhere else.

2) It's putting the cart before the horse. Having that kind of power in the hands of insufficiently raised conscious awareness is a recipe for disaster, and very likely responsible for the destruction of many earlier civilazations much like ours today. Quite possibly even planets.

3) If/when humanity is ready, it will come naturally. Like the old saying goes: "When the student is ready, the teacher will appear".

Not trying to rattle any chains here, just callin em like I see em.

Cheers All,
    Fred
    so you have the PTB ... brainwashing us from birth in consumerism , in terror, in war , in lies, in obedience to the system and you want us to wait till humanities consciousness raises? No my friend we lost that path when we lost our freedoms long ago.

Now the only way to get out of this is to get it to all and see what happens. The student is brain dead so it doesnt matter how long you wait ... also the teacher is long dead from the wait.

I have faith in humans ... after the first shock of the truth we will shape up. Only when we manage to provide for our children outside of this brainwashing system will humanity ever rise in proper heights.

All technology can be good or evil ... so far only the people that "guide" us had access to them and see what happened ...

Nuclear energy (thorium for example) could had saved the energy issue LONG ago but there were 2 Questions 1- "Will it makes us money?", 2- " will it makes us bombs?" ... with those people "guiding" us we will never Rise ...

3. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

Art (26th February 2013), Bo Atkinson (26th February 2013), ceetee9 (26th February 2013), Chris Gilbert (27th February 2013), Colla (28th February 2013), Eram (26th February 2013), Freed Fox (26th February 2013), Gardener (27th February 2013), guayabal (26th February 2013), Happyjak (26th February 2013), jagman (26th February 2013), Joseph McAree (26th February 2013), Lefty Dave (26th February 2013), seko (26th February 2013)

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,863 times in 3,179 posts

Okaay, let's wait another xK millenia, until "humanity is ready".

No thanks, dude.

*rattle*

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

D-Day (26th February 2013), Eram (26th February 2013), Maunagarjana (26th February 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

Fred, you know I respect you, but I'll have to take the bait and (respectfully) disagree here;

1.) I don't know if anyone is touting free energy as the end-all-be-all solution to everything, but to say that it isn't a solution to anything is incorrect. That's like saying the discovery of electricity solved nothing, that advanced telecommunications has solved nothing, and so on. I agree that the most important steps forward are to be taken internally, but those are not the only steps which can take us forward in any capacity.

2.) That can already be said right here and now. The 'recipe' is already prepared. Nuclear warheads are the Pandora's Box waiting to be opened, not free energy itself. It would seem that any nutjob with the right knowledge could throw the whole world in to chaos at any time using nukes, and they could do it from a number of locations. Pakistan, India, or even here in the U.S. o' A. I don't see how free energy would increase the possibility of disaster/self-destruction.

3.) Unless I misunderstand your definition of 'naturally', then the argument can be made that any technology that comes about is doing so naturally. That can of course become a much deeper debate, regarding the nature of humanity. Is any technology at all natural? Are we?

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

4evrneo (27th February 2013), Bo Atkinson (26th February 2013), ceetee9 (26th February 2013), D-Day (26th February 2013), DeDukshyn (26th February 2013), Eram (26th February 2013), jagman (26th February 2013), Joseph McAree (26th February 2013), Maunagarjana (26th February 2013), Project_Buggy_Beach (26th February 2013), RUSirius (27th February 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,924 times in 8,408 posts

Fred, I think you are going to get a roasting for this.

You've touched a nerve I touched a year or so ago on the main free energy thread here.

I'm shocked by how powerfully I was swiped right out of the discussion for daring to say that the creation of "free" energy would be additive and that something else has to balance that.

If us crazy apes got a hold of "free" energy, we'd seriously over heat the situation in no time. Well, that was my entry point into the discussion. Instead of getting responses that reasoned with my thinking, I was effectively told I wasn't up to sitting with the big boys to talk about it.

It felt alarmingly like being zapped by an ism that's got power behind it. I've felt it also with the man made climate change lobby.

Whenever something as overwhelmingly defensive as that hits me between the eyes, I'm outta there.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Anchor (26th February 2013), bruno dante (26th February 2013), ceetee9 (26th February 2013), Chris Gilbert (27th February 2013), D-Day (26th February 2013), Eram (26th February 2013), Freed Fox (26th February 2013), Gardener (27th February 2013), jagman (26th February 2013), Joseph McAree (26th February 2013), Maunagarjana (26th February 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,150 times in 501 posts

Yeah, i know what you imply here, Fred...
    but wouldn't it be nice if just once, someone like Kashe or Tesla came along and actually did something as magnificent as present the world with a free energy source...something as simple as a few rows of magnets that spin themselves...and showed us how to use it...IMAGINE .
    I would risk the "end of the world" misuse you speak of in part 2...because I feel a generation of humans that could live as humans... and not robot slaves to the robberbarrons...would pretty much end the hatred and animosities that people turn to out of desperation and denial ...anyway...your point is well taken. Blessings
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

Eram (26th February 2013), jagman (26th February 2013), Joseph McAree (27th February 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,467 times in 8,541 posts

I watched on the show of "Dragon's Den" once, an inventor who had made and patented a device that could generate about twice the output of electricity from input -- basically 10 amps in = 20 amps out. Something to that effect.

Well guess what? One of the investors bought his patent and company for some large sum of money. The investor then revealed that he is already heavily involved in investing with electric companies.

Right away I became disgusted because I realized what was happening. The investor only wanted that tech to make more profit for the electric companies he has invested in. I am 100% certain that no layman will ever know much about that tech via normal media sources, and that it will be used to make a few people twice the amount of profit, no one will ever benefit. The inventor was used, and ended up losing his patent.

So, in that regard ... I think this adds credence to Fred's OP -- unfortunately.

ADDITION
    : Although I don't think destroying the earth is an issue.

Tesla divided up some of his most powerful patents and spread them to different countries, with the idea that if they wanted it, they'd have to get together and work on it. Therefore everyone gets the tech at once - the "safety" so to speak.

I think as long as it is presented to all nations at once, the risk becomes less. Like how nuclear weapons has thus far more or less prevented WWIII -- everyone understands the risks, so no one uses the weapons. Point two on this topic is that Tesla had a defence system that could stop anything -- even nukes. Give everyone the defenses, and the weapons become useless -- thus more creative uses will be found.

My two cents ... but yes .. global equality and responsibility in this regard will be needed.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 26th February 2013 at 00:56. Reason: spelling and such
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

bruno dante (26th February 2013), Eram (26th February 2013), Freed Fox (26th February 2013), Gardener (27th February 2013), jagman (26th February 2013), Joseph McAree (27th February 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Avalon Member Trail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,676 times in 267 posts

Fred you forgot one,

4) Aliens will save us, they will land and give all the lightworkers free energy devices.

On a serious note, i disagree with all options, they all lead to humanity sitting on their asses watching tv doing nothing for themselves.

If i understand you correctly, the advice translated into practical steps to take is as follows:
    1) Just sit and meditate, you don't need to work to create something beneficial, just manifest it.

So why is the human race mind controlled via haaarp and satelite hardware, why isn't the enemy just meditating like we should do?

2) Consider ourselves to be too inresponsible to handle free energy.

Well thats a joke because personaly i'm convinced free energy devices already exist but the irresponsibles have gotten a hold of it. This advice also comes down to humanity sitting down and waiting for change.

3) Sit and wait for change some more.

No thank you we need to come together in action NOW imho.

~Trail.
    Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past. ~Maurice Maeterlinck
    Its a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn’t want to hear. – Dick Cavett

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Trail For This Post:

4evrneo (27th February 2013), Chris Gilbert (27th February 2013), Colla (28th February 2013), D-Day (26th February 2013), DeDukshyn (26th February 2013), Eram (26th February 2013), Jean-Luc (26th February 2013), RUSirius (27th February 2013), seko (26th February 2013)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Trail (here)
    Fred you forgot one,

4) Aliens will save us, they will land and give all the lightworkers free energy devices.

On a serious note, i disagree with all options, they all lead to humanity sitting on their asses watching tv doing nothing for themselves.

If i understand you correctly, the advice translated into practical steps to take is as follows:
    1) Just sit and meditate, you don't need to work to create something beneficial, just manifest it.

So why is the human race mind controlled via haaarp and satelite hardware, why isn't the enemy just meditating like we should do?

2) Consider ourselves to be too inresponsible to handle free energy.

Well thats a joke because personaly i'm convinced free energy devices already exist but the irresponsibles have gotten a hold of it. This advice also comes down to humanity sitting down and waiting for change.

3) Sit and wait for change some more.

No thank you we need to come together in action NOW imho.

~Trail.
    Don't forget #5 -- All the skeptics will somehow come up with an idea on their own and invent it ...
    Or what about #6? -- Jesus will bring the tech on the second coming and enforce us to use it peacefully.

LOL! -- no offense to skeptics and Christians intended.

BTW, you should research how much military, government and even corporations use tactics like remote viewing, visualizations and other "useless" spiritual phenomenon -- they really do use all these tactics that most lay people mock. However, they usually have grand resources in this area compared to the average joe, thus their training is often vastly more effective. Jupiter -- NASA was told by their remote viewers that it had a ring ... long before any satellite was able to confirm that -- I believe this is publicly available info ...

I'm not saying we don't need to get off our asses, we Do! Delight started an interesting thread here on the topic: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post640369
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 27th February 2013 at 00:30. Reason: fixed some missing content that was confusing

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Eram (26th February 2013), Trail (26th February 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Hey Fred,

Honestly, I think humanity and the planet itself would be much better if we didnīt have even invented electric energy generators at all.

All this technology didnīt make people any happier than they were before; It just led us farther from nature and opened the biggest can of worms humanity has ever seen.

Cheers,

Raf.

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Art (26th February 2013), bruno dante (26th February 2013), D-Day (26th February 2013), DarMar (26th February 2013), DeDukshyn (26th February 2013), Eram (26th February 2013), Heart-2-Heart (26th February 2013), jagman (26th February 2013), RUSirius (27th February 2013), seko (26th February 2013), UniVive (26th February 2013)

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hey Fred,

Honestly, I think humanity and the planet itself would be much better if we didnīt have even invented electric energy generators at all.

All this technology didnīt make people any happier than they were before; It just led us farther from nature and opened the biggest can of worms humanity has ever seen.

Cheers,

Raf.
    I sort of agree, but we are here now, so ... I think what we need to do is take a few steps back and see what needs to be integrated into a natural way of living and what does not. To do this we will have to revert culturally somewhat to simpler lives, and then integrate the technologies that are truly beneficial to the entire planet, as opposed to any individual's greed or wants; then go from there. How to do that? Not sure ....

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

4evrneo (27th February 2013), Eram (26th February 2013), jagman (26th February 2013), RMorgan (26th February 2013)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,428 times in 258 posts

Hey Fred,

Wouldn't any solution take us outside ourselves?

I understand your concern about relatively unevolved beings having sophisticated technology, but as time winds down on planet earth, putting the cart before the horse may be a chance I'm willing to take.
    Besides, I look around and see all the damage us unevolved beings are doing with what I think of as primitive energy sources (gas, oil specifically), and seeing as though we're on the road to annihilation anyway,
    why not take the plunge?

I think the student is ready; It's just that a bunch of sociopathic, ritualistic, profoundly sick men have abducted the teacher I know that doesn't have the same ring as your aphorism, and I don't expect anybody to
    embroider their pillows with it..but that's how I see it.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bruno dante For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (27th February 2013), D-Day (26th February 2013), DeDukshyn (26th February 2013), Eram (26th February 2013)

24. Link to Post #13
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Fred, I think you are going to get a roasting for this.

You've touched a nerve I touched a year or so ago on the main free energy thread here.

I'm shocked by how powerfully I was swiped right out of the discussion for daring to say that the creation of "free" energy would be additive and that something else has to balance that.

If us crazy apes got a hold of "free" energy, we'd seriously over heat the situation in no time. Well, that was my entry point into the discussion. Instead of getting responses that reasoned with my thinking, I was effectively told I wasn't up to sitting with the big boys to talk about it.

It felt alarmingly like being zapped by an ism that's got power behind it. I've felt it also with the man made climate change lobby.

Whenever something as overwhelmingly defensive as that hits me between the eyes, I'm outta there.
    Hmm so we are apes? I thought we were sentient beings that were one with the creator ...

weird i always thought that humans were born pure and then got twisted by the "training" we had in order to become members of this sick society.

I prefer i get us "apes" to have the free will to select death or evolution ... that just wait to die as cattle like we are nowdays.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

DeDukshyn (26th February 2013), Eram (26th February 2013)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Fred,

I can appreciate where you are coming from in this post. If I may, my .02 on the matter.

"Free" energy is a bit of a misnomer. The concept of free energy is in and of itself a fallacy. It is my understanding that the energy comes from somewhere, ala "matter is neither created, nor destroyed". Where I believe our misunderstandings come from about energy being free is that we are unable to measure from where (and I think it's fair to say "when") this energetic sustenance is coming. Since we can only measure spatially, we believe it to be free. I have a very VERY smart friend who knows a lot about this kind of thing. Here's a small excerpt from a conversation we had recently:

Quote Particles can be charged or uncharged (conventional science only recognizes the charged state). The uncharged electron, which is the true anti-particle (not the positron) is the source of electric current, appearing as a "hole" because it has its existence in coordinate time, where we can't measure structure. Since atoms are temporal displacements, and the electron is a spatial displacement, the relationship of space/time constitutes motion, so uncharged electrons can freely move through atomic structure as current. A conventional, charged electron has its displacement in time, just like the atom, and the relation of time/time is NOT motion, so charged electrons cannot flow between atoms, but must exist outside the atomic structure, in the vacuum of space (vacuum of space/time of charged electron IS motion). It is actually pretty simple, once you understand the space/time relationships.
    I think we need to consider the temporal aspect of energy as well as the spatial. Unfortunately, mainstream science does not allow for this interpretation. I am of the opinion that e=mc2 is a good way to measure energy in the spatial realm but it does not take into account what accessing this "free" energy does in the temporal realm, which by the way is where a lot of the nasty beings that seek to control this planet naturally reside.

Alas, it is just another type of technology. And technology can be used for good or bad. But if our spirituality does not rise congruently with the technologies we seek to use, there will always be the potential for major disaster. Round and round we go...

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (27th February 2013), D-Day (26th February 2013), DeDukshyn (26th February 2013), Eram (26th February 2013), Maunagarjana (26th February 2013), ponda (27th February 2013)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Hey Fred,

Cheers,

Raf.
    I sort of agree, but we are here now, so ... I think what we need to do is take a few steps back and see what needs to be integrated into a natural way of living and what does not. To do this we will have to revert culturally somewhat to simpler lives, and then integrate the technologies that are truly beneficial to the entire planet, as opposed to any individual's greed or wants; then go from there. How to do that? Not sure ....
    Yeah, mate. Something like that.

We have too much useless stuff, and this excessive possession of useless stuff is killing us and the planet.

Iīm afraid that, with free energy, within our current mentality, people will get lost within even more useless technological stuff and civilization will move towards technological singularity, which is the goal of transhumanism.

You know, whenever I go near a school or a shopping mall, I see those kids, barely interacting with each other, each one messing with their iphones or ipads....It makes me said. I wonder what kind of adults they will become one day.

If I stop to think right now, I believe the only really useful technological stuff I have in my home is the refrigerator. Even though, I could live perfectly well without one.

Man, the European colonization was the worse thing that ever happened to mankind. Looking back to the indigenous people, I can see why they were happy and why they didnīt even had the need to evolve technologically.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 26th February 2013 at 01:22.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (14th January 2015), D-Day (26th February 2013), DeDukshyn (26th February 2013), Eram (26th February 2013), Wind (26th February 2013)

30. Link to Post #16
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey Fred,

Cheers,

Raf.
    Hello RMorgan ... i will strongly disagree with you ... Why?

Its very simple ... technology is a tool - an object - a theory. The people that use it define the result and Guess who has all the keys ... it isnt me or you right?

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

We are the chimp,

When living in a country with free thought, you'll find many do not feel the need to think.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DouglasDanger For This Post:

Eram (26th February 2013), norman (26th February 2013)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    Hey Fred,

Cheers,

Raf.

Its very simple ... technology is a tool - an object - a theory. The people that use it define the result and Guess who has all the keys ... it isnt me or you right?
    Hey mate,

The way I see it, there was, very basically, two models of society in this world, in the last thousands of years.

One was unhappy, living in disharmony, looking for answers outside, in technology, mostly for domination purposes and for killing other people. ie; Europeans.

The other was happy, living in harmony with nature, looking for answers inside,within spiritual and humanist evolution, using a bit of technology mostly to grow food and things like that. ie; Indigenous people from all around the world.

Unfortunately, the world was dominated by the first one, and here we are now. The vast majority of technological things we have nowadays was invented for military purposes. Our current society was, and still is, created by wars.

Is there a way to create a society, that is a perfect balance of both these basic models? I donīt know. It would be nice, though.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 26th February 2013 at 01:38.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

D-Day (26th February 2013), DeDukshyn (26th February 2013), Eram (26th February 2013), seko (26th February 2013), Wind (26th February 2013)

36. Link to Post #19
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    Hey Fred,

Cheers,

Raf.

Hey mate,

The way I see it, there was, very basically, two models of society in this world, in the last thousands of years.

One was unhappy, living in disharmony, looking for answers outside, in technology, mostly for domination purposes. ie; Europeans.

The other was happy, living in harmony with nature, looking for answers inside,within spiritual and humanist evolution. ie; Indigenous people from all around the world.

Unfortunately, the world was dominated by the first one, and here we are now.

Is there a way to create a society, that is a perfect balance of both these basic models? I donīt know. It would be nice, though.

Raf.
    RMorgan ... you are wrong ... there is no europeans and Indigenous people ... we are all humans. Europeans were just conquered by those that want to become "gods" (part machine or what ever) and were trained to be pets/slaves. Indigenous people were the lucky ones that didnt had these nonhumans to "train" them ...

It makes me sad to see fellow humans ... thinking of our race as nothing more that animals.

I will always think humans if left alone will create heaven on earth. We are just not acting as humans ... they have turned us into brainless chimps like the video above.

p.s. if you lose hope that there is a better future ... then why we even live? I find it pointless to just stay and wait to die cause nothing will change ... as Fred said.
    Last edited by Etherios; 26th February 2013 at 01:37.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

DeDukshyn (26th February 2013), Eram (26th February 2013), seko (26th February 2013)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

I think that I understand that what you're saying Fred. It makes the perfect sense to me.

There is the time and place for everything. Humans are still as a race... Infants. We once had great powers and we misused them. Power tends to corrupt. Everything "outside" us is a trap. Then again, in a way we are supposed to be interested in doing or inventing something. At least some of us want and demand actions. The game of life is interesting, isn't it?

When something is supposed to happen then it will happen. There are many grand things going on at the moment. We can't truly change the world until we change ourselves... Look inside, learn to really know yourself.

I do still think that mother Earth has the final say in everything. I think that she has finally had enough of the abuse. She will deliver, no doubt about it.

Nothing is never stagnant and everything changes when it is supposed to. Are we supposed to wait for a miracle? No, at least not anymore. We're supposed to live in harmony with our surroundings. I think that a reset is needed in a way or another in order to get away from this collective state of imbalance.

In the meantime, will we be afraid of the changes in the very near future or shall we embrace them? Will we be sharing love and kidness or fear and hate?

At the moment all is well... Because there is nothing but now.

I just have a dream of a new beautiful world. Let's do what we can and create it.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast