1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Default Re: The Free Energy Trap

norman, what's your vision?

Are you a luddite? Do you think we should live like the early 1800's or early 1600's or ...? I really have no idea what you consider a win. So, you don't want free energy devices. Specifically, why not? If there is something concrete (not just "the unknown") that you fear about free energy, what is it? And how can you equate those that want to shut down Big Energy with working for or with the cabal? Honestly, I have no idea where you're coming from. Give us a strong hint of you vision - not of where it might go - but where you'd like to see us go.

Dennis

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Eram (27th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Hi all:

I really am a pretty insanely busy man, and posting at Avalon is one of the things that I do in my “spare time,” and my wife long ago resigned herself to the fact that I would always be playing this game of Earth-healing, etc. Somebody at Avalon just made me aware of this thread, and I tried to dissuade the person from joining in these fusillades. I debated whether I would post anything here, and I think I will make this one post. I really don’t have the time or inclination for anything more.

Fred has thoughtfully presented his answer to this question:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#question

I have seen many give it a shot over the years, and everybody is entitled to their opinion. I have a different opinion, and have devoted most of my life toward its pursuit. But I may be wrong. I thank Fred for making his post on a new thread. Dennis, bro, I always love your attitude, and you definitely wade into the fray. People kicking around the question can be a good thing, as it usually forces them to think about what kind of world they want to live in and what they are going to do about it. In the end, it is the question that we all face, every day of our lives.

I know that so-called free energy technology has been on the planet for a long time, probably long before I was born, and the people keeping it under wraps are not doing it out of some benevolent intent of keeping it from a species that can’t handle personal empowerment. They have long had some strange bedfellows; those who deny the existence or feasibility of those technologies, or the desirability of even having them. Those who publicly deny that “free energy” exists, or think that it is not desirable, or deny its potentially transformative effects, might want to think about who may be profiting from their activities, if they don’t know already. If their goal is to keep it from their unenlightened fellow humans who can’t be trusted with personal empowerment, they also might want to think about the assumptions underlying that perspective. Pretty much without exception, when I have gotten to the bottom of those kinds of arguments, they all argued for scarcity, which all of the dominant ideologies are also based on:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant

I argue for abundance, plain and simple:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm#abundance

That is my trip, and without what I call free energy, abundance likely won’t happen. Energy is all that there is in this universe.

Best to all,

Wade

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Carmody (27th February 2013), ceetee9 (27th February 2013), Chris Gilbert (27th February 2013), Dennis Leahy (27th February 2013), Eram (27th February 2013), Fred Steeves (27th February 2013), Freed Fox (27th February 2013), Heart-2-Heart (27th February 2013), Limor Wolf (27th February 2013), Melinda (27th February 2013), Muzz (28th February 2013), RUSirius (27th February 2013), seko (28th February 2013), ThePythonicCow (27th February 2013), Wind (27th February 2013), zebowho (27th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Quote Posted by Kano (here)
    Not heard of George LuBuono but I will check him out. He is essentially right on target with what my understanding of the effects of "free" energy are. You are right, nothing is ever truly without its consequences. For me, it's counter-intuitive to believe otherwise.
    His book "Alien Mind" has been made available by him for free. Here's a PDF copy: http://wespenre.com/pdf/AlienMind.pdf

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (27th February 2013), Eram (27th February 2013), Freed Fox (27th February 2013), Kano (1st March 2013), ThePythonicCow (27th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,433 times in 21,489 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    And Carmody, I know you're a really bright guy but this seems ridiculous to an exponential degree: altering time/space?
    From the view of conventional science, such as we were taught in school, yes, the physics that has been hidden from us is ridiculous to an exponential degree.

I don't understand this hidden physics much myself, but I do believe that it makes possible destroying buildings, cities, Hoover dams and planets. Joseph P. Farrell's view of the origin of the asteroid belt is that it is the debris left over from using an energy weapon to blow up a larger planet that had been between Mars and Jupiter.

Just how much "time and material" it takes to build a weapon capable of any such level of destruction, given the expertise, I don't know. But I do know that humanity has repeatedly demonstrated that it tends to form gangs, nations and even large civilizations that accumulate as much resources as they can acquire, in part just to build or acquire the most powerful weapons they can muster. The same groups also work diligently to deny the existence, and obscure the very physics underlying, any such weapons.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 27th February 2013 at 06:51.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    ...Using 1.6 kwh/hour means using 1.6 kilowatt-hours in one hour, which (canceling the hours) is using energy at the rate of 1.6 kilowatts (also known as 1600 watts).

So the average house uses electricity at the average rate of 1600 watts.

Thanks, Paul.

So, you're saying 1600 watts, continuous. If Nefarious Joe had a "free energy" device capable of producing 1600 watts, Nefarious Joe would have 1600 watts at his disposal, if he shut down his house and used all the power for his evil madness. Am I understating the danger inherent in 1600 watts, in the hands of a madman? I'm trying to get a handle on whether a device that could power a home is enough energy to be concerned with Joe Homeowner altering the time/space continuum or even shooting a lightning bolt at his neighbor for letting his dog crap in Joe's yard. And then there's the physical limitation of carrying the generator with you as an assault-ray-gun. Is anyone suggesting that someone could actually physically carry around a "free energy" generator and a gun-ish doohickey that would allow an evil guy to shoot a beam of energy? If not, then I want to ask of anyone who is worried about the danger of "free energy" generators, specifically what do you envision could be done with them?

If we are talking about nations building a really really really big one, to zap their neighbor, I would suggest, again, that you spend a bit of time reading Wade Frazier's work, and gain an understanding about what causes conflict. Yes, I get the "Hatfield's versus the McCoy's" thing, the ancient feud, but I'm descended from the Irish, and I never though I'd see the end of violence between Ireland and Northern Ireland (or more precisely, those that wanted Northern Ireland to be rejoined with Ireland.) But it happened. In my lifetime. These types of conflicts would not simply disappear in an instant between agressive nations (such as the USA and Israel) and their victim nations. But then, those gigantic problems are due to extremely evil, selfish, sociopaths gaining control of nations. It really is its own issue, its own thread. But what I wanted to point out is that Wade is correct in his understanding that most conflict is over energy. You might say resources as well, but if a nation has the energy to create elements via orgone technology (transmutation of elements) or could literally send a ship out to mine asteroids for needed minerals, well, conflict over even resources is largely energy dependent.

I'm talking long-term here, not just a few years. The "eye for an eye" stuff would dissolve over the course of a generation or two. Nations would have very little to no need of conflict. And let's be honest, most conflict is fomented for money, and the miscreants that have commandeered the USA are dripping with blood to rub those gold coins together. So, in addition to "free energy", we still need to remove the monsters from power over us as a people and the US as an nation.

Someone mentioned a fishing boat could stay out and keep fishing. That is a concrete example, and we could talk about that and maybe get an idea whether that is a concern or not. Do fishing boats only come in when they run out of diesel? But I think at least that's a fair starting point for a discussion: people who exploit are now (presumably) limited by the amount of money they have, to buy energy/fuel, or they would exploit more. That's a concrete example. Is it a problem of allowing exploiters to exploit as much as they want to, with no oversight or regulation, or is it a problem only held in check by high energy cost? In the US, in inland waters, there are fishing limits - to ensure the population of fish is stable. Is it unreasonable to tell fishing boats in international waters there are certain species off-limits this year, or maximum tonnages that can be yanked out by everyone in a year? It seems to me the problems that would seemingly be "caused" or exacerbated by cheap, clean energy are mainly problems with governments and corporations being imperialists and overblown exploiters.

I'm rambling a bit, must be time for sleep.

What are your specific fears about "free"/cheap (clean, limitless) energy?

Dennis

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Eram (27th February 2013), Freed Fox (27th February 2013)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,016 times in 8,167 posts

Are you a luddite? Do you think we should live like the early 1800's or early 1600's or ...? I really have no idea what you consider a win. So, you don't want free energy devices. Specifically, why not? If there is something concrete (not just "the unknown") that you fear about free energy, what is it? And how can you equate those that want to shut down Big Energy with working for or with the cabal? Honestly, I have no idea where you're coming from. Give us a strong hint of you vision - not of where it might go - but where you'd like to see us go.

Dennis
    I'd like to see us heal humanity before we throw yet more amplification into the mix. We are already destroying ourselves with too much amplification. It's even worse than that, the amp' has become an oscillator and we, most modern/western people are now not even using technology as an amp, we're using it, or 'being used by it' as an oscillator. The output is driving the input far more than human input is.

Until, as a whole race of people we catch up with and understand what the hell we are doing with all this technology we've already got ( and, frankly, we don't ), it will be total insanity to unleash "free energy".

What Wade is talking about, Total abundance, is a way off in an idealistic future where humans have figured out what the hell they are doing and know something about how to handle it. In just over 100 years we've gone from horse and cart to to GPS and full spectrum cyber dominance. In all that time there a large proportion of people still doing the same things their grand parents were doing and both sides of this power struggle are effectively telling them the same thing. Get out of the way, this things got a life of it's own now.... !... and that's true, because it not an amplifier any more, it's an oscillator.

If it was really their own fault, I'd have to at least try to agree with you, but it's not. They've been lied to and treated like the idiots they've either remained or become because of it. That, first of all, is criminal, in my book, and negates all claim to a higher moral value that is currently pushing the scientific case for a full commitment to this self oscillating phenomenon and a split or cull or both. That's like a bunch of bank robbers cleaning out the bank where all your hard earned/slaved money was, then coming and buying the house you live in with your own stolen money and kicking you out because you can't pay the bloody rent because they robbed the bank with your money in it.

I'm not saying I don't want free energy devices. I want a world where we can have that and lots more too. I'm saying we are constructing our future by the wrong method. As we are right now, we are not constructing anything at all, we are destroying everything. The elite are encouraging it because we are clearing everything out of the way for what they want to bring in to replace it.

We are being fooled. Just like the people of Libya and Egypt were being fooled.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm trying to get a handle on whether a device that could power a home is enough energy to be concerned with Joe Homeowner altering the time/space continuum or even shooting a lightning bolt at his neighbor for letting his dog crap in Joe's yard.
    I don't know .

I am supposing, however, that if the physics of such devices were widely understood, that even if Joe couldn't make serious trouble with what was normally allocated for his home use, some more of us humans could, and given our spotty history, would, make serious trouble.

It's really not so much Joe I worry about, or Ivan or Wei or Ahmad or Santiago. It's the larger groupings of people ... some of which do now have, as best as I can guess, this "real" physics. But even one little guy, if he is able to steal and misuse a powerful weapon, can make a serious mess of things.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks

And then there's the physical limitation of carrying the generator with you as an assault-ray-gun.
    I doubt that the sorts of generators that we are being told are in development, soon to be released (for how long now) are themselves so dangerous.

It's what you could build, if you knew how, and what others are building, given greater resources and deeper knowledge.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,016 times in 8,167 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)

Dennis

We are being fooled. Just like the people of Libya and Egypt were being fooled.
    Ok Dennis, here's an example of what I mean, and why I've been expressing so much rage in the direction of Wade, behind his back.

There were a lot of people in Libya and Egypt who'd been on the net and got clued up about what was going on around the world and saw how screwed they were under their current leaders ( actually, I don't think Quadaffi was such a bad leader but people thought they wanted stuff he wouldn't let them have, quite wisely in my opinion )

Some of those people were very smart types who could put together a big picture in their heads and express it to many more etc. The uprisings grew, the fever frenzy for freedom grew too. Everyone got excited and tacked their own idea of freedom onto the movement and it all came together with a force that toppled the old leaders ( with a lot of outside mercenary interference ) .

Then what happened?

The strings were pulled in the background and just as pre arranged via Hilary Clinton, the Moslem Brotherhood took control and set about putting freedom loving women back indoors and wrapped up from head to toe and so much more. The people realised they had been tricked and had jumped from the frying pan into the fire.

Now, free energy, or a number of other favorite things on a list of desires by the general educated and semi educated population who are sick and fed up of the old order and their steel rule over them.

Enter Wade Frazier. A super smart ( in his field ) guy who can talk the free energy talk like no one else. He inspires a whole lot of others to think about how great it would be to have free energy and all the wonderful stuff that 'could' go with it.

Other issues voiced by other smart guys also build up a crowd and things start to get 'interesting'. Protests of various kinds start to topple parts of the old order. A corporation here and and a Bank there and a few big fish get outed as thoroughly unpleasant people etc etc.

The general population can start to smell blood and it kicks off big time.

People turn to the smart guys for some sort of leadership and focus. Wade and others are there to provide it, passionately. Everyone is convinced it's going to flip and they are not going to give up until everything is down and trampled on.

Then, suddenly, People like Wade find they are kicked out of the picture and a new, never heard of before bunch move into center stage and take over the 'revolution' from there and things people thought they were going to get out of it vanish from the new agenda and other, really creepy stuff starts happening and the people realize they've been tricked.

A few more short years down the road and they find themselves living in a George Orwell world.

It's not all that unlike being taken out to a field holding a spade and being forced to dig your own grave. If they can get us to trash the old system for them, why should they get their own hands dirty.

Remember, before you tell me about positivity and negativity, They are perfectly willing to pull off horrific shocking false flag stunts to brutalize our way down their path for us. We Avalonians and the like are only a speck in the larger crowd. Most people will fall for every trick they play and we will have go with flow or get trampled under foot.

I think it's a pretty safe bet that the stunts they've still got up their sleeves well outnumber the stunts we've already witnessed.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

AutumnW (27th February 2013), Eram (27th February 2013)

19. Link to Post #70
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Oops, stand by. (LOL)
    Last edited by Fred Steeves; 27th February 2013 at 14:05.

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Quote "When the student is ready, the teacher will appear".

When the oppressor is gone, the garden will appear
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

AutumnW (27th February 2013), Dennis Leahy (27th February 2013), Eram (27th February 2013), RUSirius (27th February 2013)

22. Link to Post #72
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Here, we'll try it again.

There's something I would like to make crystal clear to everybody who has followed this thread, especially these last two pages. I am very regretful that it has gotten turned into a debate over Wade, his experiences, and/or his voluminous body of work. That was never my intent what so ever. I've followed his thread (off and on) from the early stages, and I thank him for my education, atleast in very layman's terms. In other words, I get the overall gist of it.

I create threads concerning subjects, ideas and insights, NOT PEOPLE. The free energy arena is all three of those, and it certainly involves Wade (Same as Tesla and others), but IT, is not Wade Frazier, o.k.? There are other FE threads floating around Avalon as well, and just so happenes it was one of those that inspired me to post this one two days ago.

That my vision of our times no longer exactly parallels Wade's, is immaterial to the subject of this thread. I don't always agree with my wife over things either, yet she still loves me, and is not offended. We talk about it, and sometimes simply and respectfully agree to disagree. No harm, no foul.

Now that that's out of the way, if stating that going within and re-discovering who the hell we really are is paramount, that everything else is a distraction, can be interpreted as fear based, and a lame excuse for "inaction", then so be it. Anyone who is either presently undoing their deep programming, or has done it, will certainly tell you a very different story. The journey of discovering that YOU are not only the problem, but the solution, is not for the faint of heart. It can be very lonely, and very dark.

One more thing. So it's not seen that I'm just picking on FE (of which I'm not at all against by the way), I think the world wide web and computers, which are on a breathtaking pace to being integrated with our bodies like Star Trek's "The Borg", and thus our being directly connected to the hive mind/their mind, is also a trap.

I think we are in a very brief window of opportunity to use them the way we are now here, like a ghost in the machine so to speak. Of note...This is not a knock on software engineers.

Cheers,
    Fred

23. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,540 times in 740 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    People turn to the smart guys for some sort of leadership and focus. Wade and others are there to provide it, passionately. Everyone is convinced it's going to flip and they are not going to give up until everything is down and trampled on.

Then, suddenly, People like Wade find they are kicked out of the picture and a new, never heard of before bunch move into center stage and take over the 'revolution' from there and things people thought they were going to get out of it vanish from the new agenda and other, really creepy stuff starts happening and the people realize they've been tricked.
    Norman, I think I understand your point, but is it that they were "tricked" or that they were still looking for their salvation in others? Do we truly need "leaders," someone to follow? Or do we have everything we need within? I'm not suggesting we live in chaos and that it's every man, woman, and child for themselves. By all means, we should use every available resource for the betterment of all, but this does not mean we need to be led. We need only guidance. People with little to no authority, but who truly love their job and do it for the betterment of all mankind and not for whatever profit, power or control they can garner from it.

You can call me a Utopianist, or naive, or whatever you like, but I believe that, at our core, we all just want to live well and in peace and harmony. It is only a very, very few who want to have everything, and slaves to maintain it all for them, while they derive their sick and twisted pleasure from inflicting pain and suffering on the masses with the help of their clueless puppets. These are the people we absolutely do not want to lead us or in positions of power and authority. Yet what do we have? Who allows them to be in power? Who are the crazy ones?
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

AutumnW (27th February 2013), Dennis Leahy (27th February 2013), Eram (27th February 2013), norman (27th February 2013)

25. Link to Post #74
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

So many fantastic and all valid points of view here. I'll try to boil down what I see as the central philosophical divergence here.

As highlighted in CD7's post, once oppressive forces (Big oil and other controlling institutions, I am guessing) are removed, it allows for a flowering of the human spirit and human potential through access to free energy. Remove the overwhelming stress and we will become the people we are supposed to be. As more enlightened, less burdened human beings we are much less likely to act out dire worst case predictions. We won't have the desire or the inclination.

This could happen. There are precedents here. The bubonic plague reduced stress, by reducing populations. A larger leisure class was the result and that helped to kick start the renaissance in Europe, centuries ago. We are the net beneficiaries of bubonic plague, today.

The competing philosophical perspective is the idea that people will not evolve emotionally quickly enough for the planet to be able to withstand less restraint on their basic nature. The seven deadly sins will still be there and there will be fewer artificial restraints holding us back. Materialism will run rampant.

It's possible that both competing philosophies are in play here and it is very hard to predict what will happen. Terms like 'abundance' have to be carefully examined. What exactly does 'abundance' mean to the vast majority? An abundance of education, spiritual sustenance would be a good thing. But abundance in the material world, often rests on destruction of the eco-sphere and enslavement of populations who are politically powerless. Will free energy make this worse or better?

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

ceetee9 (27th February 2013), Eram (27th February 2013), Freed Fox (27th February 2013), RMorgan (27th February 2013)

27. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

One can unwind their own internal foibles and get free energy at the same time. That the return to core and the emergence of new will happen, seemingly...simultaneously.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

AutumnW (27th February 2013), ceetee9 (27th February 2013), Dennis Leahy (27th February 2013), Eram (27th February 2013), Freed Fox (27th February 2013)

29. Link to Post #76
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,997 times in 595 posts

My own observation has been that two assumptions are often combined together. One, that zero-point/scalar technology exists (which I believe it does) and that it can be used indefinitely without repercussions, solving most if not all of our problems.

The second assumption may not be true, even if it seems to be without repercussions at first that doesn't mean the usage of overunity devices can be done indefinitely. Elsewhere, such as in "Alien Mind", mention has been made that utilizing scalar energy (if done too crudely and too quickly) actually speeds up entropy in the local time-space.

I agree that imagining a world of abundance and riding oneself of scarcity-conditioning is a key shift that has to be made. Even the world we have today, with better "relative" abundance and equality than, say, 400 years ago, would have seemed impossible to most living in that time. External changes are needed, but our souls and mindsets that will likely have to change in tandem to facilitate the outer transformations.Case in point, it's easier for me to think in terms of abundance after experiencing bouts of inner, blissful "fullness" as a result of neikung practice.
    Last edited by Chris Gilbert; 27th February 2013 at 16:43.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

AutumnW (27th February 2013), Eram (27th February 2013), Freed Fox (27th February 2013)

31. Link to Post #77
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Hey folks,

This abundance stuff is mostly a trap. It would only be nice if there was abundance for everyone in the world, which is most likely something very hard, in not impossible, to achieve.

Look how first world countries, like the USA, tried to create a world of abundance, "world" meaning abundance in their own countries and f#ck the rest.

As long as we have countries, and different power structures, leading to the concept that certain groups of people are more worthy than others, there will be abundance to a few groups and scarcity to others.

Damn, right now, with our current energetic resources, we could feed and give comfortable lives to everyone in the world. So, why don´t we do this right now?

Because people from certain countries think they deserve to have more than others, so they actually take from others in order to live their "abundant" lives.

Besides, we don´t need abundance. We just need good food, good shelter, good water and good social relationships to be happy; More than that eventually leads to utter materialism, just like it´s happening in our current society.

The line drawn between abundance and excess is very subtle.

Also, free energy doesn´t mean we´ll give nature a break. We would still mine for iron, copper and everything else; We would still practice predatory fishing; We would still waste precious fresh water used in industrial processes; We would still use oil for making plastics; We would still be negligent regarding the management of human waste, etc...Probably, with free energy, we would exploit nature even more than we do now, giving that energetic costs would not be a limiting factor anymore.

A change to free energy wouldn´t necessarily lead to a change of destructive human behavior, or a change of consciousness.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 27th February 2013 at 16:57.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

AutumnW (27th February 2013), Eram (27th February 2013), Freed Fox (27th February 2013), Wind (27th February 2013)

33. Link to Post #78
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,997 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hey folks,
    Also, free energy doesn´t mean we´ll give nature a break. We would still mine for iron, copper and everything else; We would still practice predatory fishing; We would still waste precious fresh water used in industrial processes; We would still use oil for making plastics; We would still be negligent regarding the management of human waste, etc...Probably, with free energy, we would exploit nature even more than we do now, giving that energetic costs would not be a limiting factor anymore.
    Raf.
    Mining could be done on asteroids and planets in the solar system, a prospect that would be readily feasible given that scalar energy makes space travel much more accessible.

I agree that 'free energy' wouldn't be a perfect fix, but it really would open up new vistas and possibilities.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

AutumnW (27th February 2013), Eram (27th February 2013), Freed Fox (27th February 2013), RMorgan (27th February 2013)

35. Link to Post #79
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Quote Posted by Enishi (here)

Mining could be done on asteroids and planets in the solar system, a prospect that would be readily feasible given that scalar energy makes space travel much more accessible.

I agree that 'free energy' wouldn't be a perfect fix, but it really would open up new vistas and possibilities.
    Yes, my friend.

But the question is; Would free energy change the current, natural or conditioned, human destructive, overbearing and selfish behavior?

You know, people always think that there´s a magical solution to fix this mess, but actually nothing external can fix it.

It must first come from inside; Then we can think about changing the world.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 27th February 2013 at 17:48.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

AutumnW (27th February 2013), Eram (27th February 2013)

37. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Quote But the question is; Would free energy change the current, natural or conditioned, human destructive, overbearing and selfish behavior?

You know, people always thing that there´s a magical solution to fix this mess, but actually nothing external can fix it.

It must first come from inside; Then we can think about changing the world.

Interesting question....but i cant help but think tht the day to day survival over ones life and the stressed caused would exhibit different behavior if resources were free as intended. Especially if a person doesnt have the game of collecting as many green papers as they can from cradle to grave.

I think a persons "inside" would feel much better...not necessarily tht it would make everything honky dorey or fix it. Human behavior would still b at play vying for the most free resources if conscously we made no improvements
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

AutumnW (27th February 2013), Chris Gilbert (27th February 2013), Dennis Leahy (27th February 2013), Eram (27th February 2013), RMorgan (27th February 2013), zebowho (27th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast