+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dare To Fly

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member blotter's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Dare To Fly

I walked outside last night at work at sirius was (star)ing right at me, or me at it or whatever. I'm hoping to take full flight soon, maybe in a few days when the sun rises again. It's been a year since I found myself in a personal crisis and begged the universe for its help. I know the answer is never not here, but maybe it's necessary to complete some celestial cycles for those of us who don't have the nerve to face it head on right away. It feels like my wings have been defrosted and it's time to become of service. All the best

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blotter For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th August 2017), Limor Wolf (21st December 2014), RunningDeer (21st December 2014), Skyhaven (21st December 2014), Smell the Roses (4th October 2017), Wind (21st December 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    Netherlands Avalon Member Skyhaven's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,373 times in 1,056 posts

I am preparing to spread my wings. I can see more clear now the fog has lifted, they have tried to clip my wings, and they have almost succeeded, and I actually thought they had succeeded because they felt so numb, so I was ready to plummet myself out of the nest, but then the feeling came back, and now I am confident they will carry me. I know now this is what I am made to do.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skyhaven For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th August 2017), Limor Wolf (22nd December 2014), RunningDeer (21st December 2014), Wind (21st December 2014)

5. Link to Post #43
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Our future may look like this

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th August 2017), Marianne (1st July 2016), mojo (7th August 2017), RunningDeer (19th January 2016), Stephanie (2nd July 2016), Wind (21st January 2016)

7. Link to Post #44
    Retired
    Thanks

IN THE AIR -

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th August 2017), mojo (7th August 2017), Wind (14th August 2016)

9. Link to Post #45
    Retired
    Thanks

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th August 2017), mojo (7th August 2017), Smell the Roses (4th October 2017), Wind (7th August 2017)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Whoa! Just found this thread & it was wonderful to read how everyone felt! Each of us has come down a different path to meet on Avalon & I, for one, am VERY grateful to be able to read the uplifting sharing that goes on here!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Limor Wolf (9th August 2017), Smell the Roses (4th October 2017)

13. Link to Post #47
    Retired
    Thanks

Great feedback, Thank you, Foxie Loxie! This thread and opening post was referring exactly to the times we are in..

LEARN TO FLY AGAIN

Take these broken wings and learn to fly again, learn to live so free
    When we hear the voices sing, the book of LOVE will open up and let us in

Blessings ~
    Limor

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bob (9th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th August 2017), seko (10th August 2017), Smell the Roses (4th October 2017)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,097 times in 20,639 posts

Synchronicities! I wrote a poem recently to go with a collage that I just completed.
    The collage is an underwater scene, with a woman swimming underwater.
    She is actually a photo of an Art Noveau metal sculpture in the pose of a diving woman, with long flowing hair and a cape billowing out behind her.
    Beneath her is the ocean floor, teeming with all sorts of colorful sea creatures, and others swimming around her.
    On the far right lower corner, which is where she is heading for, there is a deep cavern, and at the bottom is a representation of an Atlantis-like underwater city.
    The poem goes like this;

Grow wings,
    Fly high,
    Dive deep into Life.
    Shallow waters are safe,
    But in the depths are wonders
    That await
    Those with the courage to dare
    What timid souls do not care
    To ponder.

I am hoping to get a good photo of the collage which I can put online with my 5 pages of other work here (under my non de plume, "Nandini":
    http://www.spiritualwomen.org/collective1.php
    Last edited by onawah; 10th August 2017 at 16:28.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bluegreen (9th February 2018), Bob (9th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th August 2017), Limor Wolf (9th August 2017), seko (10th August 2017), Smell the Roses (4th October 2017)

17. Link to Post #49
    Retired
    Thanks

The flying must be authentic, it's not a purpose in itself but an outcome of great processes.. of powerful inner forces of spirit that are rerouting themselves for you to eventually stay with pure essence of true core nucleus. That will levitates you. Nothing is promised, you can choose not to take it, find 'solace' in the same old familiar devil that is having a grip, that convinces you sweetly to forget who you are, and perhaps not even remember. Such strong are the illusions, veils upon veils upon veils. Flying is the outcome, the 'dare' is the choice taken . Thank you dark night, lovely to meet you again!

Wake up, please wake up..

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd September 2017), Orph (12th October 2017), Smell the Roses (4th October 2017), Wind (2nd September 2017)

19. Link to Post #50
    Retired
    Thanks

MAKING THE BEAUTIFUL AND POWERFUL CHOICES ~

INFINITE SPIRITS WILL YOU JOIN THIS ?

Anywhere we have a break through the light and may have believed that we are the common denominator and that flying is a risk, rather than the joyful natural state of being-ness and existence that it really is because we were 'told' or 'shown' otherwise, will we choose to revoke, renounce, denounce, rescind, clear, destroy, uncreate all that belief system? Yes. Therefore we hereby declare all these beliefs systems as Null & Void on all levels and dimensions in all space and time, in all that is related to our essence within all worlds of illusions..

And anywhere where the memory of the scripted hologram is of hacking the path and crashing it is being presented to our being as a spiral down limited mechanism over the spiral up expended infinite realities and consciousness within real, true expression of natural source state of limitless availability and capability of anything is taking place, will we choose to revoke, rebuke, renounce, denounce, rescind, clear, destroy, uncreate all that? What would it take for our being to be in it's 100% total neutral state of oness that it is in our knowing of who WE TRULY ARE ? Yes. we hereby declare all these beliefs systems and false scripts of simulation as Null & Void on all levels and dimensions in all space and time in all worlds of illusions..

And anywhere the thought of staying with the devil we know has passed through us and was introduced to our body and we considered it as ours, over the simple recognition of it as the point of view of the synthetic that it is, will we choose to revoke, rebuke, renounce, denounce, clear, destroy, uncreate all that? Yes, who does this belong to? we hereby declare all these thoughts systems as Null & Void and unpermitted to all our being on all levels, dimensions, space and time, copies and back ups in all that is our essence in all worlds of illusions..

And anywhere where we are presented with two options, will we choose a third one, or joyfully create a fourth one or a fifth one? Yes. And everything that is not that will we choose to revoke, rebuke, renounce, denounce, rescind, clear, uncreate and unconsent all that? Yes, we hereby declare all these false presentations as Null & Void and unpermitted on our being on all levels, dimensions, space and time, copies and back ups in all that is our essence in all worlds of illusions, for all of eternity..

And anywhere we have reasoned (being in the mind) that remaining small is being safe rather than the AWARENESS (natural perceiving) that in truth being safe is our being as the WHOLENESS of who WE ARE as the primordial infinite LIMITLESS consciousness of all possibilities, will we choose to revoke, rebuke, renounce, denounce, rescind, clear, uncreate all that? Yes, we herby declare all inceptions of perception and hacking of our dreams in origin as Null & Void and unauthorised on our being and on the living planet being with all it's inhabitants on all levels, dimensions, space and time, copies and back ups in all that is our essence in all worlds of illusions..

And anywhere a reflection comes through of the illusion of forgetfulness that we may be doing a rotten job, will we choose to revoke, rebuke, renounce, denounce, rescind, clear, uncreate all that? Yes, we herby declare all the illusion of amnesia over the existing knowledge as Null & Void and unauthorised on our being on all levels, dimensions, space and time, copies and back ups in all that is our essence in all worlds of illusions..

And what if all possibilities are indeed equal, but we have went around the acknowledgement of all that IS already been created and IS beautifully HERE and NOW, the all of the tremendous creation of all of life in vibration and frequency of harmony, unconditional love, freedom,truth, integrity, wisdom, flow of expression, constant grow and compassion/evolution to all life forms, that is the 'all there is' - complete and present. Will we turn our head and our all seeing eyes, to observe and acknowledge all that we already done and is in the now? all and everyone included ? all finding it's own natural place ? for the greatest possible outcome of our original intention in creation? Yes, and everything that is not matching in vibration will we choose to revoke, rebuke, renounce, denounce, rescind, clear, uncreate all that? Yes, we herby declare the acknowledgment of all the re-creation of the fabric of reality of the REAL planet Earth, galaxies, universes and creation itself outside of all synthetics overlays and any "It" program as the existence of sentience and LOVE in it's purest vibration that is open and inviting all who cares to join. This is true on all levels, dimensions, space and time, in all that is original essence outside all worlds of illusions.. The REAL planet Earth in embodiment. All else is having their/ it's choice to either revives or dissolved. This is the UNIVERSAL LAW as the flow of vibration in coherence that holds intent outside of all manipulation and by that diminishes it. We are the LAW and this is our LAW and so it is.

Let it be known we do not agree and withdraw consent for all that is not our REAL, GENUINE, TRUE spirt of SOURCE, and anything that does not vibrates in wisdom, infinite love and truth to enter our dream, our consciousness and the harmony of our vibration- creation. This is the law, we area the law and so it is.

What is the greatest possibility for the benefit of all beings and life itself for us to choose from ? How does it get any better than that?

Above every roof, there's the highest roof

That is a choice ~

And what will you choose?

Blessings and much love ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 4th October 2017 at 15:23.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2017), Bluegreen (9th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th October 2017), Smell the Roses (4th October 2017), Wind (5th October 2017)

21. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member Joe Sustaire's Avatar
    Shipwrecked in the Sea of Plenty, surrounded by the unknowing.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 131 posts

Wonderful thread Limor! I see it has extended over several years, no end in sight, much like our eternal journey..........

All's I know is...... my greatest blessing in life has been having the courage to follow my heart. Answering to the calls that reverberate within me on a cellular level. It's not always easy and it's certainly not a mapped out path that I can clearly see laid out before me. I stumble along, following my heart on an intuitive level. And yes I'm full of doubts and insecurities about my journey, but I carry on.

Looking back I can see that the best decisions in my life went counter to the "good advice", "common sense", and "smart decisions" that were offered me by the world in which we live. Following instead the "calling" of my heart on a cellular level, has been the "right" answer for me every time..........

And yes, I still struggle with finding the path, knowing the answers, my purpose, my reason for being, etc.

No easy, clear-cut answers, just feeling my way along, trying to be open to new journeys and adventures, but trying always to listen to my heart and praying I have the courage to follow.........

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joe Sustaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2017), Dennis Leahy (12th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th January 2018), Limor Wolf (4th October 2017), Smell the Roses (4th October 2017), Wind (5th October 2017)

23. Link to Post #52
    Retired
    Thanks

Thank you for your beautiful analogy of the never ending journey and explorers that we are, Joe sustaire, that is what infinite consciousness does, I thank you as i always find your expression very open and sincere and I value it.

Quote Posted by Joe Sustaire:" All's I know is...... my greatest blessing in life has been having the courage to follow my heart... I stumble along, following my heart on an intuitive level. And yes I'm full of doubts and insecurities about my journey, but I carry on.

Looking back I can see that the best decisions in my life went counter to the "good advice", "common sense", and "smart decisions" that were offered me by the world in which we live. Following instead the "calling" of my heart on a cellular level, has been the "right" answer for me every time.......... "
    I find, after many years and life times that my heart is opening like flower petals, out of their hidden place and after a long forced slumber, I now opt to choose differently. And apparently your choices that came from the heart have brought you many blessings! so you already have walked what many are now inner working to re-connect and remember, to simply be in that natural state. Leaning on our mind is the real distortion since our mind is where the infection took place, it has been attempting to connect our Meta Being with the mind planetary construct and that is the overlay that is desired to be dismantled. Thanks, Joe! If I could, I would ask you many questions about your childhood and what and who was the adult that was there for you that provided care and balance for you, (was that by any chance your mother?) and the place of the state of the heart () that have blessed your life, with such neutrality and simplicity even so you stumble as you say, and do not always know and work to remember.. Most of us are experiencing this as you, at least, I know I do and the stumbling can really hurt and was life risky at times, so new choices that are made from the heart and taken as the sovereignty of our being, is the natural spirit state that takes us out of the mind coerced state of "common sense" and "smart decisions" - as you wrote. Spirt is in the knowing, the intuiting, it perceives and is aware, it is sensing. The mind/machine is about 'getting to conclusions', 'having an opinion', being subject to 'emotions', reactions, attachments, taking sides.
    I am re-membering that Spirit is quiet, it shares itself, and allows everything, but is injecting it's awareness.. the heart is a healer, and is injecting it's miracles add infinitum when is present in it's pure state..

I sense I have more and more freedom to express myself that wasn't there before, things are getting better and better, we have chosen to traverse the universes, even worlds of the deepest amnesia such as this one to allow the transformation to unfold, it seems potent to curiously find all about how consciousness really works and tuning into our inner spirit so we can find more and more about it, ask for help from it if needed, then with a CHOICE, things do tend to shift, even if it takes a little while. Still, there's more and more that is beautifully taking place... It is a work well worth it

For those who happen to read and feel drawn to choose their own internal freedom (and thuse external), the above may be useful to read a few times for the elimination of the structure of the artificial within, please read it out loud as many times as you need and acknowledge the change in every that it brings. What have you perceived that has opened up a new sense of energy in your body? please consider running this process on different areas of your life. I will copy this to two more threads where it also finds it's rightful place

Revocation of agreements - Declaration of intent
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...tion-of-intent

An invitation for our shadow to come out+ Shadow work tools
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...11#post1176711

With love,

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 4th October 2017 at 20:49.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bruno (12th October 2017), Dennis Leahy (12th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th January 2018), Joe Sustaire (5th October 2017), Smell the Roses (4th October 2017), Wind (5th October 2017)

25. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    MAKING THE BEAUTIFUL AND POWERFUL CHOICES ~

INFINITE SPIRITS WILL YOU JOIN THIS ?
    Yes, I will join! You are right on target in the original post that if we have had a bad fall before, it can be difficult to soar on the winds that are ever trying to lift us up again. Yet, the baby bird tries again and learns from previous errors. We must fly again!
    Last edited by Smell the Roses; 4th October 2017 at 18:02.
    There's no time like the present.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th January 2018), Limor Wolf (4th October 2017)

27. Link to Post #54
    Retired
    Thanks

Thank you, Merry mom, it's lovely to know that you make your choices as well, What I found to be is that the way we perceived our 'reality' was very much the sum total of the interpretation that we were injected with by the "IT mind" that is injecting it's perception on the 3D reality from the astral, and as we reacted to it, believed it to be, solidified "IT" we have created other's reality and not our own, to top it up a little, the hologram - programmed world we are in, is not representing who we truly are as consciousness from the realm of all possibilities, so, it has limited our creations when anti-consciousness were used against us. It seems that the baby bird's broken wings story is an option that we can either chose to keep or release. It is not easy to release.. it requires the insistent shifting of perceptions to our true higher consciousness that knows and recognises much more and being on good terms with it. So, when we are able to recognise that what we were sold has no hands and legs in reality and is not our true version of ourselves, then what is actually possible? It is about dropping the human story and asking spirit truth to correct our steps every time, as the many illusions are enormous in it's surrounding and it's easy to step from one to another.

I am very grateful for others sharing that enabled much to my moving forward, though, as Joe has said, it is the stumbling and correcting and getting back to course, Never give up, never give in, always continue

Thank you for engaging this thread, Merry mom, I hope you enjoy it!

Many blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 4th October 2017 at 20:32.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th January 2018), Smell the Roses (5th October 2017)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Thank you Limor for your kind words and sharing your thoughts with us.

To try and answer some of your questions about my upbringing, I will try....... My parents were brought up on small East Texas farms and shared those simple east Texas thoughts and values. They/we moved from the country when I was around 2 years old and my father went to work in the aircraft/defense industry in Ft. Worth Tx. and after we were school age my mom worked at Montgomery Wards as a sales clerk. I was a very mature child and had a very stable and supportive childhood, with lots of visits to east Texas to visit grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. My needs were met and I was very secure to explore my own interests, which were outdoors/nature, reading, art, and later music. So while it wasn't a home filled with intellect, poetry, music, or art I was given the space and support to explore and become me. Later in my art "career" I did a large painting/sculptural assemblage piece of me as a child and titled it "My Perfect Life". So it was good, and positive from each parent. Later on in life as my father and I came to different views on certain things, he told me that as a child my Mom insisted that I not be exposed to the common east Texas usage of the N word, as she could see that that would just cause me problems down the line, thanks Mom. My dad wasn't prejudiced, but it was part of his growing up vocabulary.

Now given that stable environment in which to grow and become me, I have to say that as I became me, high school/college age and all that the late '60s encompassed. My parents didn't "get'' me. They loved me and supported me, but they didn't "get'' me. And then I met Patty. I was 20 she was 37 with 3 kids. She was my soul-mate and totally "got" me. I wasn't looking for a wife or kids, I was headed for NYC and the "art'' world. But this was one of those decisions that made no sense in any way in the "real" world, but couldn't be denied in our hearts. She totally "got" me and supported me and taught me about love. She was a very open and loving lady, with me and the children. It wasn't like that in my family growing up. We had 43 incredible years together! So yeah, I guess maybe they were right, it didn't last............ ha!

After the kids were grown we again followed our hearts and moved off to the wooded mountains of SE Oklahoma. Two and a half miles up an abandoned RR track off-grid in a beautiful but very depressed economic area. Built our own home, shop and studio and both of us loved it and thrived. Again, doesn't make any "good sense" in the real world, but the best thing for us. I've been here 28 years now.

So Patty passed almost two years ago now, and yeah, it has been and still is tough, and I'm still struggling to find my way down this path I'm on. For the past couple of years now I sleep out in my hammock in the woods, except for stormy weather. Getting even closer to nature has helped. I took up "sun gazing" following a thread here Avalon, and did the whole routine up to the 42 minute mark, followed by a week of barefoot walking for an hour a day to finish off the practice. There again neither sleeping off in the woods in a hammock year round, nor gazing into the sun and running around barefoot fall into the commonly noted "good sense" category. But works for me. I can't explain it but I've never been able to breath through my nose, been a mouth breather my whole life. Had a fear reading mystery books as a kid, how the bad guys tie you up and tape your mouth, I would die....... Now I go around mouth zipped closed breathing easily through my nose. And this happened when I was 66 years old. Doesn't make sense, but it's true.

Sorry that this turned into a novel, but the bottom line is "listen to your heart"! At least it works for me, even though I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to be when I grow up.............

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Joe Sustaire For This Post:

Bluegreen (9th February 2018), Bruno (12th October 2017), Dennis Leahy (12th October 2017), Limor Wolf (10th October 2017), Orph (12th October 2017), Smell the Roses (5th October 2017), william r sanford72 (9th February 2018), Wind (5th October 2017)

31. Link to Post #56
    Retired
    Thanks

What a beautiful sharing, thank you so much, Joe, for answering my question taking the flight of nostalgia and looking at your then and now life, you seem to have had many blessed moments in life enlivened by the wisdom of your heart and a connection you never forgotten..and many more on the sleeve to come..for your essence has known some of the universes out there, and this planet life is like a warm embrace equivalent to Patty's love for you and you for her.

Blessed be ~

And for something else -

Some casual pondering this delightful evening time, with a receiving request ~

TRUTH, Where was consciousness taken from it's limitless self on the same 'planet' to the living virtual script version? TRUTH, What was the point of inception that allowed the scripts to deepen into the virtual dreams? and more scripts to come to be inserted into the original state of lucidity? TRUTH, what was the event that had to be consented for that to happen? And if the fallen and 'broken of the wings' have never happened because it's really all in the NOW story script dynamically being changed by the hackers of dreams, then TRUTH what IS the actual point of the insertion and hacking into the dream that is happening NOW inside/outside all dimensions and time?

I am open to contributions of integrity of the highest vibrations of truth and wisdom outside of all illusions for the benefit of self, of all living being and all of life, thank you in advance for your recognized energy signature contribution

Wherever you are, hope you are a joyful experience by being ~

Many blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 11th October 2017 at 07:52.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bruno (12th October 2017), Dennis Leahy (12th October 2017), Joe Sustaire (12th October 2017)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Thank you Limor for your blessings and your insight! I am humbled.........

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Sustaire For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (12th October 2017), Limor Wolf (12th October 2017)

35. Link to Post #58
    Retired
    Thanks

Infinite Sea - by Iam Saums

Quote “Experience is only as limited as we live it.”

Power of Perception:
    Our perspective defines our reality. As human beings, we personify this power. Why and what we set our focus on determines the nature of our experience. We concede to a lifestyle of duality in an artificial society. We are seduced by a singular pursuit of survival within a diverse existence of all possibility. Eventually we learn how to alter and manipulate perception to disguise the absence of our accountability, commitment and integrity. We often choose to observe things as we desire, not as they are. The perceptual filters we invent are a defense mechanism to enable our insecurities and proliferate an illusion of life.

The Illusion of Relativity:
    We are defined by relativity. The known is much more appealing than the infinite mysteries comprising the universe. Relativity preoccupies us with a superficial sense of well-being, purpose and security. Social reality conditions us to be dependent upon all we know. It is our reference point when we venture from the safe haven of the ordinary. Our pursuit to protect ourselves with all we are accustomed establishes our self-imposed captivity. Relativity is one of the greatest illusions humanity has ever invented. Our reliance upon it negates our personal power and diminishes our possibility.

Mayhem and Malice:
    All the violence surrounding us both obvious and obscured reflects the energetic turmoil that resides within. Most lack an awareness of and relationship with the multi-dimensional elements of energy. The tumultuous ebb and flow of contemporary reality wreaks havoc upon the unconscious many. An energetic battle rages on within and between us. It is a vortex that seizes our personal power, purpose and destiny. Our weaknesses are often used against us to induce our indifference, obedience and prejudice. Our oblivion to this conflict renders us victims of our own cynicism, fear and judgement.

Energy Virus:
    A viral “dis-ease” is spreading at an epidemic proportion. It is diminishing the energetic consciousness of humanity. It flourishes in our physical, mental and emotional attachments through our reactions to conditions and outcomes beyond our control. When we are triggered by another or a circumstance, we energetically attach ourselves to them or it with our aggravation, anger, upset and vengeance. Our thoughts, words and actions become contaminated with the toxicity of our rage. It is a vicious cycle that burdens and stymies us with a dense and distorted energy. Most of us never even acknowledge the energy virus’ to which we are afflicted.

Environmental Distortion:
    Everything in our lives begins and ends with energy. Its nature determines the quality of our experience. Each day we are bombarded by an excess of negatively charged energy. The energetic currents we encounter either empower or weaken the elements of our existence. It is not what we are aware of that takes the greatest toll. It is all to which we are oblivious that gradually distorts and destroys the very fabric of our being. Social reality is teeming with synthetic, electromagnetic energy. It breaks down the essence of our being on a subatomic level which leads to the conditions of our premature demise.

“The mind is a house of mirrors.”

Mind Games:
    We live in a mind-based reality that appeals almost exclusively to our intelligence and instinct. Our society is deficient of intuition and emotion. Humanity is dependent upon its thought and desire as a method of survival. Our hearts and souls are held hostage by the authority we give to our minds and bodies. We are easily ensnared by the vicious cycles of our logic and habits in a fleeting quest to achieve instant yet fleeting gratification. Our mind has stolen the key to our possibility. We invent fantasies of how we think we need to survive, instead of creating and living into realities in which we are empowered to thrive.

Line in the Sand:
    We are in a massive energetic shift. It is an era of powerful transition. For some it has brought a flow of inspiration, yet for many an experience of great challenge. Reality has been turned upside down by a few for the suppression of the many. Modern society is driven by accumulation, competition, fear and manipulation. In the interest of conscious evolution, it is vital we establish personal energetic boundaries to maintain and protect the longevity and quality of our existence. It is our destiny to embody our soul in our lives. Our personal power can only be claimed and fulfilled when we are accountable for our energy.

Being Present to Our Presence:
    It is excruciating to witness all the inequalities, injustices and intolerance that exist in the world. Let alone the energetic impressions we feel to which we are oblivious. Humanity is suffocated by its own self-righteousness and silent violence. We have become the monsters of which we were always afraid. It is not enough for us to occasionally observe and forgive ourselves of our venomous thoughts, words, behavior and actions. We must be present to the impacts our expressions have and transform who, how and why we are being. Our presence either takes or makes a difference. Whatsoever the outcome we manifest is our choice.

A Force of Energy:
    We are not at all what we seem. Society pulls a common reality over our vision to manipulate the perception and experience we have of ourselves. We are an expression of multi-dimensional energy both extraordinary and infinite. Our energy can either free or enslave us, others and our environment in ways far exceeding our perception. Its impression goes well beyond our awareness, imagination and understanding. Our personal power is sourced and sustained by the nature of our energy. It is the essence of who we are. Everything we envision and become is a creation from who we are being.

Energy of Being:
    We are at the crossroads of our energetic experience. We cannot truly alter, control or impact the illusion of social reality. Yet, it is our destiny to transcend the influence we allow it to have over our lives. We are powerful transformers of energy. Being is the manifestation of our soul. Who we are being is the only distinction that truly makes a difference for ourselves and others. In each moment we have an opportunity to be present to the quality of our energy, transform our experience and become an expression of the universe. Our life is an infinite sea of possibility. Our soul is the compass of our experience.

Quote “It’s much easier being a master of illusion than a servant of truth.”

https://iamsaums.com/2017/11/02/infinite-sea/

Many blessings ~

Limor

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th January 2018), Orph (18th January 2018), Smell the Roses (24th January 2018), Wind (18th January 2018)

37. Link to Post #59
    Retired
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    If you were always surrounded by the lowest common denominator and now you may have a break through the light, will you take it?

If you are used to spend your life in a dull routine and now comes a new energy that makes your stomach goes wooooh.. is it not better to stay with the devil you know? when a new, strange and scary opportunity comes along and want to swoop you away, will you surrender?

And if in the past you did 'surrender' and flew high to the sky only to completely crash when the adventure was over, remaining bruised and broken for many years, what will you decide this time?

Life can be an adventure or it can remain in a small, safe and secure place. Which one would you prefer from the two - an adventure whose end is unknown or a quiet, monotonous but safe cruise.

Will you dare to fly?

Very interested to hear your point of views ~

Many thanks

~^&*~^&*

Limor
    Choices seem to be everywhere these days, what will we choose?

I was once told - ' whenever you are presented with two options choose a third one or create a fourth one'

If to answer my question on OP - I choose it all, the no limitations, the 'all there is', the infinite consciousness, the free flow energy, a quiet and safe adventure who's end is unknown, I choose my natural capacity for change and the ability to change, to add, to be creative as much as I care in all that we are as the unified source field. I choose sovereignty - complete and total, the unconditional journey of the heart, I choose oneness, wholeness and communion, the grand healing of the dream from the inside, of both victims and predators - of all unconsciousness and anti-consciousness, am in gratitude for the end of the virtual grid and the re-surface of original grid of harmony in all spiritual worlds. I choose the dispelling and the healing of all suffering in the disharmonious frequency. I choose our planet as the remarkable sentient being that she is - emerging in her limitless and abundant state. I choose the evolution of all life in splendor and wonder, I chose wisdom and knowledge and joyful expressions widespread, I choose our ONENESS with the animals, plants,nature, the Earth, galaxies, universes and beyond The Dreamers Dream the Dream - and the Dream is in exponential and an ever growing one! How much more real, genuine and greater in unconditional truth for the benefit of all life can that dream be? As I come to this day and time (the illusion of time) - I make my choice and choose it all - under my own authority and my own direction, in my own 'time', in my own space, in all that is my spirit truth within together with the all there is

This is my declaration of sovereignty

feel FREE to join ~

God Moves in a Mysterious Way

William Cowper, 1774

God moves in a mysterious way
    His wonders to perform;
    He plants His footsteps in the sea
    And rides upon the storm.

Deep in unfathomable mines
    Of never failing skill
    He treasures up His bright designs
    And works His sov’reign will.

Ye fearful saints, fresh courage take;
    The clouds ye so much dread
    Are big with mercy and shall break
    In blessings on your head.

Judge not the Lord by feeble sense,
    But trust Him for His grace;
    Behind a frowning providence
    He hides a smiling face.

His purposes will ripen fast,
    Unfolding every hour;
    The bud may have a bitter taste,
    But sweet will be the flow’r.

Blind unbelief is sure to err
    And scan His work in vain;
    God is His own interpreter,
    And He will make it plain.

Quote The greatest forgiveness will have to be given
    Highest Blessings to one and to all ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 8th February 2018 at 23:46.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Star Tsar (6th February 2018), Wind (6th February 2018)

39. Link to Post #60
    Retired
    Thanks

HYMAN OF THE CATHARS

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bluegreen (9th February 2018), Star Tsar (6th February 2018), Wind (6th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast