+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Low dose radiation can heal you and save the honey bees and much much more Radiation Hormesis

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Default Low dose radiation can heal you and save the honey bees and much much more Radiation Hormesis

Ever since this past June when I viewed the Galen Winsor lecture from 1986 ( link below) about radiation not being as deadly as I/we have been lead to believe I and others have been researching to prove or disprove if Galen's claims are true.

The more I find and learn the more I personally am convinced that low level radiation is actually good for us. And radiation waste and fall out is not to be feared as we have been led to believe.

I only learned about Radiation Hormesis and the healing "work", for almost 30 years now, of Jay Gutierrz a couple of weeks ago and I am yet again awestruck by what I have learned!

Radiation Hormesis has been used as a healing modality for decades with miraculous success. And cancer is not caused by radiation it is caused by parasites and fungus and mind set and stress, etc.

I asked Jay to view the Galen Winsor lecture and he loved it and agreed that Galen was certainly telling the truth! You can hear all the things Jay had to say in my interview with him (see below). And you can learn how radiation hormesis healing has been around for decades.

I am still waiting for nuclear physicist M T Keshe to review Galen Winsor's lecture. Mr Keshe agreed to do so and at this point I have been told that he will reply to me at the end of March.

So, I am pleased to announce that my, February 15th 2013, interview with Jay Gutierrz about Radiation Hormesis is completed!

Here it is on youtube:

There is a great thread here on Avalon with more Radiation Hormesis information:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Dose-Radiation

*************************************************************************************

If you would like to download an mp3 file of the interview I loaded it onto sendspace...this link is not permanent (so if someone finds this after it expires feel free to PM me and I will re-load it)

Be sure to ONLY click on the blue box with the words "Click here to start download from sendspace" in it. Do not click any other download buttons or play now buttons. And then save the file to your computer.

Description: Jay Guitierz Use the following link to retrieve your file: http://www.sendspace.com/file/0hrtow

And for those of you that have not seen the Galen Winsor lecture from 1986 here is the link for that:

The late Galen Winsor, a nuclear physicist of renown who worked at, and helped design, nuclear power plants in Hanford, WA; Oak Ridge, TN; Morris, IL, San Jose, CA; Wilmington, NJ. Among his positions of expertise he was in charge of measuring and controlling the nuclear fuel inventory and storage.

Galen Winsor traveled and lectured all over America, spoke on national talk radio, and made several videos exposing the misunderstood issues of nuclear radiation. He shows that fear of radiation has been exaggerated to scare people ... so a few powerful people can maintain total control of the world's most valuable power resource. This lecture was filmed by Ben Williams in 1986.

And here is the link to a 16 page thread here on Avalon about Galen Winsor and his claims and substantiating information to support his claims:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-nuclear-scam-

Much love to us all!!
    KJ
    Last edited by Kimberley; 1st March 2013 at 03:51.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

aranuk (28th February 2013), Blacklight43 (1st March 2013), Cidersomerset (17th March 2013), East Sun (1st March 2013), Eram (1st March 2013), gripreaper (1st March 2013), Hervé (2nd March 2013), Kristo (1st March 2013), ljwheat (1st March 2013), Ol' Roy (1st March 2013), penn (1st March 2013), RUSirius (2nd March 2013), witchy1 (2nd March 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Default Re: Low dose radiation can heal you and save the honey bees and much much more Radiation Hormesis

Yes Kimberley! I watched that video by Galen Winsor about six months ago and was impressed. I was impressed especially when he presented live, on stage, several times his examples.
    I will certainly listen to your interview Kimberley after I post this.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Eram (1st March 2013), gripreaper (1st March 2013), Kimberley (1st March 2013), ljwheat (1st March 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Low dose radiation can heal you and save the honey bees and much much more Radiation Hormesis

Thank you for the interview with Jay. I ordered a kit last week and it should arrive any day now. I spent most of last weekend reading his website and watching his videos after you said you were going to do the interview. I am thankful for so many good people here on Avalon that want to help one another. It is a beautiful thing!

Penn

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to penn For This Post:

Eram (1st March 2013), gripreaper (1st March 2013), Kimberley (1st March 2013), ljwheat (1st March 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by penn (here)
    Thank you for the interview with Jay. I ordered a kit last week and it should arrive any day now. I spent most of last weekend reading his website and watching his videos after you said you were going to do the interview. I am thankful for so many good people here on Avalon that want to help one another. It is a beautiful thing!

Penn
    Glad to oblige Penn.... Much love to us all!!! And long live us all if we chose to live long!!!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Eram (1st March 2013), gripreaper (1st March 2013), Happyjak (1st March 2013), ljwheat (1st March 2013), penn (1st March 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

I too watched the Galen Winsor video and was stirred but not shaken by it, ha ha. Very interesting indeed! A part of you thinks when he's eating this stuff, "this guy is nuts!" But from his credentials, he certainly should know what he's doing! I'm interested in hearing more about low dose radiation and its effects.
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Eram (1st March 2013), Kimberley (1st March 2013), ljwheat (1st March 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Ol' Roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,559 times in 399 posts

Dearest Kimberly,

Thanks sooo much for the interview with Jay. This could be the most important interview you have ever done! It really got me excited! I haven't been this excited in a long time!

I remember the Galen Windsor interview posted here on Avalon several months ago. It really caught my eye. Then Dawn started her thread on low radiation healing. I really became very interested then.

I saw on her thread that you had done an interview with Jay. I anxiously awaited for you to post it! I couldn't stop listening. It could have gone on for a couple of more hours.He has such great stories. Wouldn't bother me a bit! You are such a good interviewer.

You and Dawn have inspired me to buy a kit. Yes, I want to live! It would be great to live with less aches and pains and other conditions in my ol' age.LOL! It's not really how long you live, it's the quality of life that matters!

Hope, I can report back with some great testimonals. I believe I was put here to help other people get healthy. At least that is my deep down feeling! Hope that doesn''t sound too eerie.

You are awesome! Thanks, for being my friend!

Could you please PM me about how I can listen to your radio show on a regular basis?
    I don't know if you are allowed to post it here. But if you can, I am sure many others would like the info also.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ol' Roy For This Post:

Eram (1st March 2013), Kimberley (1st March 2013), ljwheat (1st March 2013), penn (7th March 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I plan to watch the Jay Gutierrez video. Could someone just give me a brief summary of some of the kinds of illnesses that are healed?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Eram (1st March 2013), Kimberley (1st March 2013), ljwheat (1st March 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 425 posts

I find it hard to consider this mostly because I don't really understand the definition of radiation -- and have become hyperaware of the kind of radiation that is NOT healing (as in cell phones and cell towers, microwave ovens and the full body scanners at airports).

Yet I know that the Sun is healing, providing us vitamin D3 through our skin, and I understand that what we get from the Sun is a type of radiation, so I'll give it a listen.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avocadess For This Post:

Eram (1st March 2013), ljwheat (1st March 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Avocadess (here)
    I find it hard to consider this mostly because I don't really understand the definition of radiation -- and have become hyperaware of the kind of radiation that is NOT healing (as in cell phones and cell towers, microwave ovens and the full body scanners at airports).

Yet I know that the Sun is healing, providing us vitamin D3 through our skin, and I understand that what we get from the Sun is a type of radiation, so I'll give it a listen.
    Avocadess...

The radiation is in the stones so it is natural radiation and is helping to combat the interference of "cell phones and cell towers, microwave ovens" etc that has been best seen with the bees.

Quote Posted by Youniverse (here)
    I plan to watch the Jay Gutierrez video. Could someone just give me a brief summary of some of the kinds of illnesses that are healed?
    Jay says that the radiation always knows what to do...the list of ailments and diseases that have been cured and eliminated is endless. Cancer's, MS, Macular degeneration, cardiovascular disease, arthritis, brown recluse spider bits, skin ailments, etc, etc.

And it works for animals and plants and bees and agriculture...

Just call Night Hawk Minerals and they will assist...
    Last edited by Kimberley; 1st March 2013 at 15:51.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Eram (6th March 2013), ljwheat (1st March 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

Farther down the rabbit hole with Paula Gloria

Breast cancer Scam plus a way around all this façade. & interview with a lady thats worked with Jay for over two year.

Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Eram (6th March 2013), Kimberley (1st March 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    Quote Posted by Avocadess (here)

Avocadess...

The radiation is in the stones so it is natural radiation and is helping to combat the interference of "cell phones and cell towers, microwave ovens" etc that has been best seen with the bees.

Jay says that the radiation always knows what to do...the list of ailments and diseases that have been cured and eliminated is endless. Cancer's, MS, Macular degeneration, cardiovascular disease, arthritis, brown recluse spider bits, skin ailments, etc, etc.

And it works for animals and plants and bees and agriculture...

Just call Night Hawk Minerals and they will assist...
    Thank-you! So there are stones that emit this radiation that cures or heals you? That's what's in the kit? The radiation is there naturally in the stones?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Eram (6th March 2013), Kimberley (3rd March 2013), ljwheat (2nd March 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Bumping because this content is so very important!!! It has nothing to do with me...I am just the messenger!!! Much love to us all!!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Eram (6th March 2013), ljwheat (2nd March 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

What does bumping mean? Sorry.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Eram (6th March 2013), ljwheat (2nd March 2013)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

On the home page or forum general page each thread or topic has a listing and it move down the page as some one post a comment on other posts. So by posting on this thread a question or comment your moving this thread back to the top of the page you first found it on. So by bumping the thread you moving it back to the top. If not it moves down and off the page if there is no activity to keep it alive on the main page. So explaining this it automatically jumped back to the top of the page and active.
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Eram (6th March 2013), Kimberley (3rd March 2013)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

bumping a thread keeps it at the top of the list so it won't fade into obscurity.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JohnEAngel For This Post:

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

in January of 2012 i was diagnosed with an advanced form of cancer. during the summer of that year i underwent 44 radiation treatments (not chemo). i wonder if that would be considered artificial radiation therapy as opposed to the low level described here. my concern if any is not so much for me but for my children. at the moment i feel fine. not asking a question here. just thinking out loud. this is a very good thread topic Kimberley!
    !!

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JohnEAngel For This Post:

33. Link to Post #17
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

It appears that this is correct according to some scientific research: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2889502/

"This means that the cancer risk from the ordinarily encountered radiation exposures (medical X-rays, background radiation, etc.) is much lower than given by the LNT-based estimates. Among humans, there is no evidence of a carcinogenic effect for acute irradiation at doses less than 100 mSv and for protracted irradiation at doses less than 500 mSv (Tubiana et al. 2009).

Moreover, there is abundant evidence that low doses and dose rates of low-LET radiation may be of benefit, rather than detriment. The finding of a hormetic dose-response relationship at low exposure levels means that a carcinogen’s mode of action is expected to be non-linear at low-dose radiation exposures."

and here:

"Numerous studies have demonstrated that environmental exposures to ionizing radiation can suppress cancer and other diseases, and environmental radiation hormesis associated with elevated levels of indoor radon and with elevated background radiation appears to be preventing many cancer deaths (for reviews, see Luckey 2003, 2008a,b; Cameron 2005; Scott and Di Palma 2007; Scott et al. 2008)."

This is an excellent article and looks at Chernobyl etc.
    Last edited by witchy1; 2nd March 2013 at 07:51.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    Quote Posted by penn (here)

Penn
    Glad to oblige Penn.... Much love to us all!!! And long live us all if we chose to live long!!!
    Jay mentioned wild life flourished around these disaster’s at nuclear plants, here is a video of catfish in a cooling tank, you'd think they would be belly up., in the pacific Ocean too.. With Japan? HMMMMM --- No everything is just fine. And Russia its just the fear fish in our heads that are floating belly up.

Last edited by ljwheat; 2nd March 2013 at 17:20.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Eram (2nd March 2013), Kimberley (3rd March 2013), witchy1 (2nd March 2013)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here you go check this lady out as she surches for uranium in nature, and her collection at home of assorted gems of radiation in two bowls on her dinning room table. " no fear."

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=v9DsOyWsNp0

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Eram (6th March 2013), Kimberley (3rd March 2013), Sith73 (2nd March 2013), witchy1 (2nd March 2013)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Sith73's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,171 times in 243 posts

I ordered a water stone from Jays sight this morning. I have been using the beads from a different sight for a few months which have gone into a 1 gallon water container. I have not gotten sick yet and I'm always around sick people. I feel energized everyday.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sith73 For This Post:

AlaBil (4th March 2013), Eram (6th March 2013), Kimberley (3rd March 2013), ljwheat (2nd March 2013), witchy1 (2nd March 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast