+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pleiadian Message

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Default Pleiadian Message

I just came across this video, which I've never seen before. Perhaps many have seen it before. The message rings the bell for me, and I would like to hear opinions from others about it.

A Wake Up Call For the Family of Light

Last edited by christian; 28th February 2013 at 23:46. Reason: [youtube] instead of [url] makes the video visible

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Amysenthia (1st March 2013), ceetee9 (1st March 2013), Earth Angel (1st March 2013), Eram (1st March 2013), genevieve (1st March 2013), Happyjak (1st March 2013), millevertus (8th March 2013), Ontarioguy (1st March 2013), Rollo (1st March 2013), Samsara (1st March 2013), Sith73 (1st March 2013), soleil (1st March 2013), spiritguide (1st March 2013), Star Tsar (1st March 2013), Watching from Cyprus (1st March 2013), WhiteFeather (1st March 2013), Wind (2nd March 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Happyjak's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Pleiadian Message

Bringers of the Dawn! Yes very powerful.

This helped me with kundalini awakening in 08. I have had other sumadhi experiences since but this was a huge tool for my awakening. It hasn't worked on others I tried to share it with. For me it was like Robert Antone Wilson's sex death trip as described in his Illuminatus! Trilogy. Scared me at first, took me two weeks or so to get the guts up to follow thru and listen past the point where the energy started to rise making me think I was having a heart attack or something. I am thankful for this message.
    Together we Rise, divided we fall.
    Pato Banton EVERYBODY HAS A PATH, EVERYBODY HAS A DREAM. TELL IT TO YOUR FRIEND AND FAMILY

Jimi Hendrix - "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

ONE LOVE
    Namaste, In Lak'ech

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Happyjak For This Post:

Amysenthia (1st March 2013), Camilo (1st March 2013), ceetee9 (1st March 2013), Eram (1st March 2013), InTheBackground (1st March 2013), Ontarioguy (1st March 2013), seehas (16th May 2013), soleil (1st March 2013), WhiteFeather (1st March 2013), Wind (2nd March 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

I was very stirred by Bringers of the Dawn and felt it resonated well with me. There are those on this forum that choose to believe that it is the other way around. That most of these beings present a great threat and imminent danger to humanity. I believe there may have been some ETs in the past, like a branch of reptilians, that chose to enslave humanity and render us powerless. The tides have turned however and the writing is on the wall. Love WILL conquer all! I also believe Carol Rosin when she talks about her contact experience and how there are no longer any ETs that present any threat or purposefully impose negative circumstances on humanity.
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Camilo (1st March 2013), Earth Angel (1st March 2013), Eram (1st March 2013), Happyjak (1st March 2013), InTheBackground (1st March 2013), WhiteFeather (1st March 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,917 times in 4,329 posts

I think when one presents a message and who it is from, the conduit of the message should be mentioned and or highlighted. For instance, if I put up a thread and it said message from the Plieadians that doesn't say who is doing the actual talking.

For me should the header have included Billy Meier I would have said "cool", and been more than happy to listen. But on the other hand had it said Barbara Marciniak, I wouldn't have had anything to do with it because I think she is a fraud.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Eram (1st March 2013), PurpleLama (1st March 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Happyjak's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I think when one presents a message and who it is from, the conduit of the message should be mentioned and or highlighted. For instance, if I put up a thread and it said message from the Plieadians that doesn't say who is doing the actual talking.

For me should the header have included Billy Meier I would have said "cool", and been more than happy to listen. But on the other hand had it said Barbara Marciniak, I wouldn't have had anything to do with it because I think she is a fraud.
    I feel the intent behind the message was "to bring your own knowing forward" for me this was LOVE. love is the energy that binds family's, societies, molecules, universes together.
    after traveling down dark rabbit holes I would always turn to a spiritual message to refresh myself and give hope in the face of such darkness. This was one of the messages I came across and it worked for me. My old self and its understandings was replaced by a knowing, a sense of oneness, of love beyond words and present comprehension. It was me who was able to transcend this, but her message was a tool and for me anyway I feel that was the intent and I am grateful.
    I have heard her "channel" on videos and felt the same "wow what a fraud". No matter to me her words were able to ignite a fire that propelled my consciousness outside my body and was bathed in "intelligent infinity" making everything from songs, words, books, movies everything have a new meaning giving me a deeper understanding. Now I have paid for this. From helicopters follow me and circle my home, gang stalking, to ameba like entitles show themselves and battle for control of my body, implanting thoughts, using those voices I trusted as tools. This caused great destruction in my life. - was it worth it, I wouldn't change that experience for all the others I have had since or before.

Take what resonates with you in the moment.
    Together we Rise, divided we fall.
    Pato Banton EVERYBODY HAS A PATH, EVERYBODY HAS A DREAM. TELL IT TO YOUR FRIEND AND FAMILY

Jimi Hendrix - "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

ONE LOVE
    Namaste, In Lak'ech

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Happyjak For This Post:

Camilo (1st March 2013), DNA (1st March 2013), Eram (1st March 2013), soleil (1st March 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

I understand why manys people have problems with channeled material, but as it is with all info, one has to use discernment and intuition to determine the value of it.

When I watched this video, it felt like I became a big ball of love and light, much greater then the physical body.
    I certainly hope this message is true...
    The part where earth is going to change for the good anyway

Funny thing is that this is the first thread that I opened after my avatar name was changed from wakytweaky to Eram, which is my real 2th name and means as much as: bringer of the light
    Last edited by Eram; 1st March 2013 at 08:22.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Camilo (1st March 2013), DarMar (1st March 2013), DNA (1st March 2013), Earth Angel (1st March 2013), genevieve (1st March 2013), Happyjak (1st March 2013), soleil (1st March 2013), WhiteFeather (3rd March 2013), Wind (2nd March 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

Quote Posted by Eram (here)
    I understand why manys people have problems with channeled material, but as it is with all info, one has to use discernment and intuition to determine thevalue of it.

When I watched this video, it felt like I became a big ball of love and light, much greater then the physical body.

funny thing is that this is the first thread that I opened after my avatar name was changed from wakytweaky to Eram, which is my real 2th name and means as much as: bringer of the light
    haha, I just looked at your avatar thinking , oh look Wakey has changed his name to 'Osram' (the light bulb manufacturer)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

DarMar (1st March 2013), Eram (1st March 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    Quote Posted by Eram (here)
    I understand why manys people have problems with channeled material, but as it is with all info, one has to use discernment and intuition to determine thevalue of it.

funny thing is that this is the first thread that I opened after my avatar name was changed from wakytweaky to Eram, which is my real 2th name and means as much as: bringer of the light
    haha, I just looked at your avatar thinking , oh look Wakey has changed his name to 'Osram' (the light bulb manufacturer)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,917 times in 4,329 posts

Quote Posted by Happyjak (here)
    I feel the intent behind the message was "to bring your own knowing forward" for me this was LOVE. love is the energy that binds family's, societies, molecules, universes together.
    Yea, your right it was. I threw that out there hoping for a response so I could elaborate on an exchange I had with her after one of her seminars. Dude, your pretty freaking good. Also, nice way to stay positive, An admirable trait, I think about the only person I never see get hooked around here is Fred, that dude is a freaking saint. But good job on your part.

after traveling down dark rabbit holes I would always turn to a spiritual message to refresh myself and give hope in the face of such darkness. This was one of the messages I came across and it worked for me. My old self and its understandings was replaced by a knowing, a sense of oneness, of love beyond words and present comprehension. It was me who was able to transcend this, but her message was a tool and for me anyway I feel that was the intent and I am grateful.
    I know all about rabbit holes my friend. So I hear you there, and as far as some one providing a usefull piece of information regardless of their intentions and or real abilities, I hear you there, absolutely.
    I used the Castaneda stuff with huge success and after hearing all of the stuff that has come out about him I don't know what to say. Regardless of Castaneda's intentions and or real ability the instructions set forth in his books changed my life for the better and truly opened my eyes.

Now I have paid for this. From helicopters follow me and circle my home, gang stalking,
    I'm just going to give you a chance to elaborate here if you like. I don't understand what your saying. Are you saying your a contactee and as such your under survelliance from the authorities as a result?

to ameba like entitles show themselves and battle for control of my body, implanting thoughts, using those voices I trusted as tools.
    I can actually relate with you here. This is a standard kind of repurcussian from blind channelling, and the difference here is that you actually see what is going on. From what I've seen in this world, this kind of stuff is going on regardless of channelling, so I guess it stands to reason there is no reason to mention the channelling stuff. I talk at length about this kind of stuff here. Parasitic Non-Organic Multidimensional Beings Lots of first hand testimonial here.

This caused great destruction in my life. - was it worth it, I wouldn't change that experience for all the others I have had since or before.

Take what resonates with you in the moment.
    Amen
    Take Care

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Eram (1st March 2013), soleil (1st March 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Link to OP

Stirring stuff, I am mindful- this could be disinformation, I hope not, just one sentence struck me as being of a childish nature, and not from a superior being.

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,977 times in 5,652 posts

If i may interject. The Bringers of The Dawn Material is resonating and warm information, also The Jane Roberts Seth Material and The Law of One Ra series, some great channeled materials IMO. They comforted me during my early awakening stages, a baby's blanket if you will. Great Post

Jane Roberts Seth Speaks:

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Camilo (1st March 2013), Earth Angel (1st March 2013), Eram (1st March 2013), golden lady (2nd March 2013), InTheBackground (1st March 2013), Limor Wolf (1st March 2013), soleil (1st March 2013), Wind (2nd March 2013)

+ Reply to Thread