Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The shibboleth that is known as Anti-Semitism

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Default Re: The shibboleth that is known as Anti-Semitism

Quote Posted by SaiCO (here)
    Jews consider themselves a chosen nation. From early days they are fixed on creating and maintaining living space where only they will live. They used ethnic cleansing methods early on (remember the story about killing anybody that could not pronounce shibboleth? What about taking land of Caanaan by force?)
    listen the Azkhenazi Jew is just a member of an Eurasian tribe or nation that converted to Judaism some 1000 years ago n has nothing to do with ancient Israel

the Azkhenazi Banksters made it big in banking n eventually bought up the Western world

but not before the many skirmishes conflicts revolutions n wars between nations n Azkhenazi Banksters n their paid puppets to topple the Monarchies

this is epic n is connected with the spiritual side of life

as every heart on earth has to take a stand

Mammon or God

Lucifer n legions want a world without God

Quote No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a LUCIFERIAN Initiation." (David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations)
    Last edited by RedeZra; 26th September 2010 at 19:09.

2. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Just a quick reply here...

My two cents goes as follows:

ANYONE here who throws numbers around at all (especially those in the millions) needs to study the facts, PERIOD.

Saico, you are throwing huge numbers around, and talking about Auschwitz like it actually HAD gas chambers... this is a patent lie.

And you, Uncle Zook are talking about heresay, and claiming it is a tool which can be used by the Zionists. Don't you realize by posting numbers in the millions with ZERO empirical data to back it up, you are engaging in just that?

3. Link to Post #23
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Hi Second Son,

Quote Posted by Second Son (here)
    Just a quick reply here...
    My two cents goes as follows:
    ANYONE here who throws numbers around at all (especially those in the millions) needs to study the facts, PERIOD.
    No one`s throwing numbers around on a whim. Rightly or wrongly, the original event is called the Holocaust. Rightly or wrongly, the original number is 6,000,000. We are then obliged to establish, modify, or refute this original number. Simply starting out with a statement claiming there was no Holocaust, or using a hypothetical number such as zero or 70,000 or N ... is injecting subjective opinion on the matter. The Zionists are promoting the 6,000,000 number. It is then up to truthseekers to investigate the veracity of that claim. PERIOD.

Quote Saico, you are throwing huge numbers around, and talking about Auschwitz like it actually HAD gas chambers... this is a patent lie.

And you, Uncle Zook are talking about heresay, and claiming it is a tool which can be used by the Zionists. Don't you realize by posting numbers in the millions with ZERO empirical data to back it up, you are engaging in just that?
    I think you are missing the argument here. The default understanding (e.g. the standard understanding) states that a Holocaust occurred and that 6 million Jews were exterminated. That is where the debate starts. Eventually, with investigation, we can pare this number down. And I have done so here. Using the evidence of the two Auschwitz plaques, I've been able to reduce the original number from 6 to 3.42 million overall Jewish deaths. We have thus eradicated the myth of the 6 million number. If you have proof that this number should be further pared down, please bring it forth. Empirical data is very important. But when such data is not forthcoming, it makes no sense to build up from zero deaths as opposed to build down from 6 million deaths (or as of now, 3.42 million deaths). Especially so when the offending side provides rope for its own hanging. That rope being 6 million Jews murdered. To wit, they've hung themselves.

If we were to use your approach of empirical data collection, we have two problems. First, that data appears to be inaccessible to you and I. Second, you've shifted the gallows from a Zionist hanging party to a Holocaust-denier hanging party. Question begs, why do you offer your neck for the noose when the Zionists already have theirs in it? Not very rational.

Cheers
    Uncle Zook

4. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

time to wake up goyim

'Some call it Marxism — I call it Judaism.' - Rabbi S. Wise in The American Bulletin May 5 1935

'The Communist soul is the soul of Judaism. Hence it follows that, just as in the Russian revolution the triumph of Communism was the triumph of Judaism, so also in the triumph of fascism will triumph Judaism.' - Rabbi Harry Waton in A Program for the Jews and Humanity

'The Bolshevist revolution in Russia was the work of Jewish brains, of Jewish dissatisfaction, of Jewish planning, whose goal is to create a new order in the world. What was performed in so excellent a way in Russia, thanks to Jewish brains, and because of Jewish dissatisfaction, and by Jewish planning, shall also, through the same Jewish mental and physical forces, become a reality all over the world.' - The American Hebrew September 10 1920

5. Link to Post #25
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi RedeZra,

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    time to wake up goyim
    'Some call it Marxism — I call it Judaism.' - Rabbi S. Wise in The American Bulletin May 5 1935
    I'm not sure Rabbi Wise is of the tribe of Judah in the Kingdom of Judah. Marxism uses the paradigm of religion to a certain extent, but it has little in common with any religion, Judaism
    or Judahism included. It's more likely he's either a late-day convert to Judaism or from one of the ten lost nonJewish Biblical tribes of Israel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Samuel_Wise

I just came back from google; my suspicions were correct, he is a Zionist. A shill of the Rothschild brand of false Jews (by consequence if not by self-admission). Being a Zionist, and understanding that Zionism and Marxism have the same mother, e.g. the Illuminati, Wise would've had a vested interest in bringing together Marxism and Judaism. It's the perfect backdoor for unifying Judaism with Zionism (Marxism being the common connection).

Quote 'The Communist soul is the soul of Judaism. Hence it follows that, just as in the Russian revolution the triumph of Communism was the triumph of Judaism, so also in the triumph of fascism will triumph Judaism.' - Rabbi Harry Waton in A Program for the Jews and Humanity
    http://www.gwb.com.au/2000/myers/book.htm

Another religious communist slash Zionist shill. These people were doing their level best to pervert Judahism and identify it with Zionism, at a time when Zionism was a fledgling movement.

Quote 'The Bolshevist revolution in Russia was the work of Jewish brains, of Jewish dissatisfaction, of Jewish planning, whose goal is to create a new order in the world. What was performed in so excellent a way in Russia, thanks to Jewish brains, and because of Jewish dissatisfaction, and by Jewish planning, shall also, through the same Jewish mental and physical forces, become a reality all over the world.' - The American Hebrew September 10 1920
    Well, RedeZra, I think the above would be more credible if you replace the term Jewish with the terms ethnically nonJewish.

6. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Zookumar

you bring up an important point in that modern Jews n Judaism is neither a unified nation nor a unified religion

let's backtrack to the time of Jesus Christ some 2000 years ago

Jesus was a descendent of King David from the tribe of Judah n was crucified under the epithet 'King of the Judeans'

the Pharisees - the High priests of the Judeans - did not want Pilate to write this inscription upon the Cross cause that would imply that they had killed their own King

which they of course did n paid the prize when Rome in 70 AD killed n enslaved the Judeans n destroyed Jerusalem n the 2nd Temple where only a low level of the Western Wall still stands today

this was the bitter end between God n His 'chosen people'

now how can a nation still entertain the notion that it is 'chosen' when it killed God lol

chosen to crucifie Him ?

the modern Jews - whoever they are - will say 'Jesus was not the Messiah'

we are still 'chosen' n waiting...

but just in case we're not chosen 'we will own the world'
    Last edited by RedeZra; 4th October 2010 at 03:14.

7. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Oh boy...If I wanted to listen this religious stuff...I'd go to a bloody Church..or Synagogue or Mosque or a hole in the wall for that matter....Please leave your conceived doctrine outside my front door please. I respect everyone's right to freedom of expression...but we're no Bible Club here..are we?...If so, then please let me know.

Rimbaud

8. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rimbaud (here)
    Oh boy...If I wanted to listen this religious stuff...I'd go to a bloody Church..or Synagogue or Mosque or a hole in the wall for that matter....
    Hi Rimbaud

think of it as a part of our history culture n tradition

it is impossible to forget or neglect the impact of our ancestors

9. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Sorry..I tried to delete this post as it's pretty much repeated elsewhere...But now I'm here, I want to repeat that I'm not anti-tradition or culture...I'm proud of my Barbarian ancestors who drank fermented mares milk out of the skulls of their enemies too...It's just that I don't want a lesson in any Religion whatsoever...nothing to do with Christians, Jews, Muslims et al et al...I agree with ones right to these views, but it's more a question of whether it's on topic...In my view ..it's not. However I stand by the Mods decision that it is..so enough said

10. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

zookumar, you are absolutely right.

11. Link to Post #31
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Bonjour Rimbaud,

Quote Posted by Rimbaud (here)
    Sorry..I tried to delete this post as it's pretty much repeated elsewhere...But now I'm here, I want to repeat that I'm not anti-tradition or culture...I'm proud of my Barbarian ancestors who drank fermented mares milk out of the skulls of their enemies too...It's just that I don't want a lesson in any Religion whatsoever...nothing to do with Christians, Jews, Muslims et al et al...I agree with ones right to these views, but it's more a question of whether it's on topic...In my view ..it's not. However I stand by the Mods decision that it is..so enough said
    You have to admit that back in the days of vines and bashed noses, anything that could have held water (or fermented mare's milk) ... would've had value. Cupped hands are good to hold jungleberries, but a tad inefficient for liquid handling, you'll agree. I'm sure I've had such ancestors, myself (tho' perhaps at twice the timeline). LOL. 'Twas a joke. Really, 'twas.

I think religion is central to understanding the historical record; more the further, that any discussion of the historical record without a concomitant understanding of the the religious backdrop, is incomplete.

I've this sudden craving for jungleberry pie. Go figure.

Anyhoo' ... I take your point about nonsecularism. I, too, respect all faiths and what they have to offer to the respective individuals who abide them. Last time I was in India (2007), I visited New Delhi. There was this magnificent structure called the Lotus Temple. It's a Baha'i House of Worship and a gathering place for interfaith understanding. The architecture is simply breathtaking.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotus_Temple

ps: Thanx for your support, Myra!
    Last edited by Zook; 5th October 2010 at 12:52.

12. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

Good signature. Those who pay attention, might get to the understanding that in this world, that may entirely be the point. The drunken monkey stumble.

I will make a religion right here. I will do Science To It.

As above, so below. Input moves to output, taking in and letting out, all the way. The enlightenment of the sphincters. The holy triad of the sphincters. (Place Zeppelin tune here for holy usage whilst eating and speaking to the self and the foods consumed- 'there are two paths you can go on.. but in the long run...there's still time to change the rope you're on'....)

One in (the godhead), two out (choice). One is liquid, the other a high density solid. The liquid can flow and move about, and in the world of alchemy (seriously), contains the essence of what can enlighten man and make him immortal. The waters of life. The fluid dynamic of spirit and what it takes to transfer between energetic domains or dimensions. It exists in a fluid state.

The other path is one of solids and is stinky and near useless for enlightenment.... we perceive value and end up being stinky and wallowing in it.

Let the philosophers argue and fill in the blanks. Sooner or later books, entire complicated works will emerge (cook books?)...and thousands of years from now....
    Last edited by Carmody; 5th October 2010 at 19:33. Reason: Read the fine print. This is exceedingly dry humor.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

13. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

I try to stay out of these things but I saw zooks signature and I liked it enough to say something. Before you know it, I had created a religion. Ahh...how easy it is. I feel Reverend moon just bursting to get out of me. SuperMoon is mild mannered Carmody by day...

Back to your regularly scheduled program....And I'll step back out of it.

I'm sure some of you know, of if you are in this thread, you should know... that the 6M number is essential to the religion that is part of this topic. It is written. wandering will not be completed and the homeland will not reappear on the radar until the 6M are dead. And that the titular head told them not to leave. Not to run...but to stay. Some were smart enough to leave. Then it was too late.

Which led to you know what.

Killing your own to reach a magic number, by telling them to remain in harms way.
    Last edited by Carmody; 6th October 2010 at 03:25.

14. Link to Post #34
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

HI Carmody,

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    I try to stay out of these things but I saw zooks signature and I liked it enough to say something.
    Thank you.

Quote Before you know it, I had created a religion. Ahh...how easy it is. I feel Reverend moon just bursting to get out of me. SuperMoon is mild mannered Carmody by day...
    Back to your regularly scheduled program....And I'll step back out of it.
    I would join your religion ... but I prefer to remain clear of the purview of pyramidal organization (which, invariably, is the fate of all major religions). 'Course, if you decide to downsize and become a cult ... I will have a chat with my inner self and its eight siblings. Will we get a group discount on the tithes? How about a tooths plan? You will, of course, be requesting voluntary fees and involuntary donations? ReverBeginning, you must! What is a cult if not a saucer equivalent to the collection plate?

Whoa, Rocinante, whoa!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    I'm sure some of you know, of if you are in this thread, you should know... that the 6M number is essential to the religion that is part of this topic. It is written. And that the titular head told them not to leave. Not to run...but to stay. Some were smart enough to leave. Then it was too late.
    Which led to you know what.
    Killing your own to reach a magic number, by telling them to remain in harms way.
    On a serious note, those who were told to stay put share a tragic fate with the people instructed to remain in the twin towers upper floor offices ... and the selfless firefighters that went up to rescue them, share a fate with those soldiers who entered the war theatre to limit German expansion. All were innocent victims of the Rothschild/Illuminati/Bankster scheme to achieve full spectrum dominance (over the planet's resources).

15. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Thus it is then logical to fall to the point , errr...ergo..the sacred number must not ever be allowed to change, or the whole game begins to stagger and fall. The weight of that number is as big as the game itself. In the context of public capacity to recognize structure for what it really is... it is the most protected as it is the weakest point in the entire construct.

Thus, whomever should approach it ..vaporizes. As the history of those who attempt such in the past ~x0 years has shown. The dog barks loudest when it is most afraid.
    Last edited by Carmody; 6th October 2010 at 05:16.

16. Link to Post #36
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by zookumar (here)
    Bonjour Rimbaud,

You have to admit that back in the days of vines and bashed noses, anything that could have held water (or fermented mare's milk) ... would've had value. Cupped hands are good to hold jungleberries, but a tad inefficient for liquid handling, you'll agree. I'm sure I've had such ancestors, myself (tho' perhaps at twice the timeline). LOL. 'Twas a joke. Really, 'twas.

I think religion is central to understanding the historical record; more the further, that any discussion of the historical record without a concomitant understanding of the the religious backdrop, is incomplete.

I've this sudden craving for jungleberry pie. Go figure.

Anyhoo' ... I take your point about nonsecularism. I, too, respect all faiths and what they have to offer to the respective individuals who abide them. Last time I was in India (2007), I visited New Delhi. There was this magnificent structure called the Lotus Temple. It's a Baha'i House of Worship and a gathering place for interfaith understanding. The architecture is simply breathtaking.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotus_Temple

ps: Thanx for your support, Myra!
    Thank you my friend for meeting me half way.. and in turn I do the same...Debate is to my mind an inroad towards the Soul. You have shown me that you are prepared to stand your ground and yet accept alternative points of view..I confess that I was testing you the other night..it's the only way to find out if that I can meet friends of a similar mind.

I don't presume that you;d want to know me...but I'm happy that we have crossed swords in a positive kind of way. Debate is the key towards answers..I don't ever want to pick a fight with you or anyone else..my style is rather abrupt and I'm sorry if I rubbed you up the wrong way. It was your thread in the first place and I was wrong to interject my point of view.

Rimbaud

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2