Thread: The shibboleth that is known as Anti-Semitism

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Thumbs up The shibboleth that is known as Anti-Semitism

Dear fellow Avalonians,

I would like to hear your views on this politically-charged term. What is the first thing that goes through your mind when you hear someone cry out "AntiSemitism!"? Your first reaction? Mine is unmitigated disgust. IMO, it's a word thrown about mostly by perpetrators of crimes, rarely, by victims. In short, a false flag appeal on behalf of Zionists, the vast majority of whom are not even Semitic in origin, having flooded the Levant at the behest of the Rothschilds (in the duty of the latter's occult-driven, multistep, Illuminati plan for full spectrum planetary dominance).

Shouldn't the logical cry be "Anti-Zionism!"? Of course it should. But Zionists bear little resemblance to victims and wouldn't garner much sympathy if they howled for it. By contrast, Semites bear every resemblance to victims. Which makes more sense then, the perpetrator crying foul? Or the victim crying foul? Ans: the victim.

But if howling gets him nowhere, how can the perpetrator ever procure sympathy? How does the wolf ever procure sympathy? Ans: by dressing in sheep's wool and bleating for it!

Cheers
    Uncle Zook

2. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

Default Re: The shibboleth that is known as Anti-Semitism

Quite an interesting observation!

I haven't studied all too much about Semitic peoples, but from what I do know, the term "Semitic" describes a wide array of groups and races. Of course, in modern times, if one is labeled as "Anti-Semitic," they're "Anti-Jewish."

Quote But if howling gets him nowhere, how can the perpetrator ever procure sympathy? How does the wolf ever procure sympathy? Ans: by dressing in sheep's wool and bleating for it!
    Infiltration seems to be the name of the game, but then, how would I know

3. Link to Post #3
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

IIRC "semitic" describe language groups that dwell in Middle East and north Africa. So theoretically both Jewish and Palestinian are Semites. Strange case of singling out
    Now to victims. The "besieged fortress" mentality every Citizen of Israel is taught from day 1 is based on (1) pogroms in general (2) Holocaust in particular. What they seem to miss is large part of that victimization was precisely such mentality. Jews were simply easy targets: all in one place, usually wealthy (even if relative to general population) and by own choice alienated. Of course this should not be counted as some sort of apology .. But in a world when mobs can be steered on any target , painting on on your chest is not clever choice, imo. Sadly, they often had no choice, again, kings borrowed from Jewish bankers and could not pay back ... easy to see what was going on.
    Now, Zionism originally stemmed from idea to get all the Jews out of places where pogroms were real danger, give them one place to thrive on.
    But as we see, they only traded one besieged fortress for another. Wonder why ?
    Only difference is now they are armed. But so are their enemies, and in the end, sadly, I see just another funeral pyre .. or sacrificial altar. The second USA say it stops support, Israel is toast. But then is Israel equals Jews?

For me cry of "Anti-Semitism" just as any other "HateCrime" just makes effect precisely opposite than supposedly intended. I'd say by design.
    Though I've met quite a few people that blamed Jews for all evil in the world, including grotesque children-murdering. Those are dangerous people, but I know they will gladly point to anybody else in same manner, as long as it will not involve opening eyes and figuring out what is really causing what. For such, Jews are simply traditional targets of opportunity. I'd say it's very dangerous personality trait, that should be dealt with, not particular target of choice.

4. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Quote But as we see, they only traded one besieged fortress for another. Wonder why ?
    "Wherever I go, I take myself along. And that spoils everything!"

And I agree. To me both sides are playing this to the hilt. Their reasons are their problem.

"Jew/Not-Jew", "Pro, & Con Jew" all are just methods of forcing people into one camp or another in a game of "Let's you and him fight!" Justification for bad behavior, based upon a carefully crafted "Them".

Where is Gort, when we really need him?
    Fred

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Don't get me going please,if you do some research you will find out that not a single zionist is a real jew to begin with,and that expression was created by the zionists just so they can target people and do their dirty job whenever needed,i watched a video once of this older guy speaking about this when ron paul was running for president,the guy is now dead,but he knew all about this stuff thats all he was talking about it,the 12 tribes of israel their origins and zionists,i was like wow this guy did his homework for sure,wish i had the video,i found the link in here somewhere a while back,i bet he was called anti semitic all the time and didnt give a crap about it.

6. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

When I first heard the word "anti-semite", I guess my reaction was the same as most peoples'. I pictured in my mind's eye a neo-nazi who had nothing better to do than kick and entire race when they were down... so to speak.

My research (which usually started in seemingly unrelated areas I might add) seemed to invariably come around to the Jews. It was because one cannot look into any world shaping event without the Jews being heavily involved. So my research has unearthed many facts, some of which are already mentioned here, but to summarize: Jews are not a race, nor an ethnic group but a religion. I know this is not a big newsflash to most people here, but many people don't know this. Judaism is the religion which takes the "us and them" mentality to new heights... these guys wrote the book in fact. They have been such huge proponents of separatism for so long, that they may in fact have been the cause of some of their own bad press. The majority of Jews today, some 94%, are Ashkenazi Jews, aryan Turks descended from the Kazars, who were forced to convert in 740 AD. Though they were a targeted group of the Nazis, the number of Jews who died in concentration camps is MUCH lower than the media would have us know... in fact more German civilians died at the hands of the Allies.

Here is a great link. Don't let the fact that it is shot on a camcorder by a kid barely out of his teens color your judgement. It is well researched, well presented, and hey, he is a Jew. Peace out!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=iXKHw0EZrqM

7. Link to Post #7
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Second Son,

Quote Posted by Second Son (here)
    When I first heard the word "anti-semite", I guess my reaction was the same as most peoples'. I pictured in my mind's eye a neo-nazi who had nothing better to do than kick and entire race when they were down... so to speak.

My research (which usually started in seemingly unrelated areas I might add) seemed to invariably come around to the Jews. It was because one cannot look into any world shaping event without the Jews being heavily involved. So my research has unearthed many facts, some of which are already mentioned here, but to summarize: Jews are not a race, nor an ethnic group but a religion. I know this is not a big newsflash to most people here, but many people don't know this. Judaism is the religion which takes the "us and them" mentality to new heights... these guys wrote the book in fact. They have been such huge proponents of separatism for so long, that they may in fact have been the cause of some of their own bad press. The majority of Jews today, some 94%, are Ashkenazi Jews, aryan Turks descended from the Kazars, who were forced to convert in 740 AD. Though they were a targeted group of the Nazis, the number of Jews who died in concentration camps is MUCH lower than the media would have us know... in fact more German civilians died at the hands of the Allies.

Here is a great link. Don't let the fact that it is shot on a camcorder by a kid barely out of his teens color your judgement. It is well researched, well presented, and hey, he is a Jew. Peace out!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=iXKHw0EZrqM
    Excellent info! David Cole was a precocious young man in the 1990's. Hope he is in a safe place. Cole makes a compelling argument for the real use of Zyklon B (e.g. lice control) as opposed to the ubiquitous MSM-promoted understanding of gas chamber chemical. He also makes an excellent appeal for Holocaust accuracy. I googled more videos by Cole and came across this gem of a link (the young man, barely two decades in age, destroys Phil Donahue's emotive posturings and Holocaust pseudoscholar Michael Shermer's arguments by fallacy of appeal) ... if that kid ain't precocious then I'm a teapot short and stout. Anyways, here's the link :

https://youtube.com/watch?v=0ugVx...eature=related

Near the end of the link, we come across a stunning revelation: an official plaque at Auschwitz in the 80's, states that some 4 million people were murdered at Auschwitz; a subsequent plaque in the 90's claims a much smaller figure of 1.5 million people! What's going on?? From the documentary's figure of a minimum of 960,000 Jews killed at Auschwitz plus 125,000 total prisoners of other nationalities, that's 88.5% Jewish victims. So the original Jewish tally would have to be adjusted to (0.885)x4 million or 3.54 million Jews killed at Aushchwitz. Subtracting, we get a difference between original official version of 3.54 million and revised official version of 0.96 million of some 2.58 million nonexistent Jewish deaths!

In the interests of accuracy, at the very least, the six million figure total Jewish victims of the putative Holocaust (often brandished as a weapon of conscience) has to be revised down to (6-2.58) = 3.42 million Jewish victims! This figure may have to be reduced even further if we assume that inaccurate original reporting at Auschwitz is not an isolated case; and that numerical exaggerations were made at all the death camps. Btw, it appears that the four million Auschwitz figure was provided by the Stalinist regime which was jointly fighting with the Allies against the Nazis, and so, would've had a vested interest in making the Germans appear even worse than the degree that they were.

Question begs ... why does the western establishment media still promote the six million perished Jews figure when at most the figure can be is 3.42 million, and after factoring in the Soviet propensity for exaggeration (truth is the first casualty of war), more likely to be significantly less?

To you folks out there that still munch on prepared pasture grasses, if 9/11/2001 hasn't warned you yet about the MSM's alacrity for spreading lies; then perhaps a closer look at the Holocaust (and Holocaust reporting) may shake you yet from your plushAsAPillow, dumbAsADoorknob reverie.

Thanx for the link, Second Son!

Cheers
    Uncle Zook

8. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Zook... my memory is pretty much shot, but if it serves me even a little, I recall looking at the actual death log of Auschwitz. I imagine some were summarily executed for being non-complient, but most died of natural causes, the total number being less than 70,000. As for still throwing around numbers of 3-4 million based upon nothing but war propaganda with nothing whatsoever to back it up, c'mon unc., what gives?

I also saw the transcripts of an interview with a German POW who was interred long after the end of the war, as most German POW's were, who said he was given the option of taking on a job which would earn him extra rations, so with three fellow prisoners he accepted. The job??? To build an official looking "gas chamber" as well as a room which was to be a so called firing squad room. Initially they were in such a hurry to put the finishing touches on it that they used red paint for blood in the "firing squad room". They preliminary viewers were not convinced, so they POW's had to scrub it all off and I think they settled on animal blood. You just can't make this $hit up folks

Another tidbit... when the Jews decided they would pull out the holocaust card, the Russians were instructed to mass murder many Jews in both the Ukraine and Russia. Now some of these mass graves have been found, and a movie was even made of the Ukrainian Jews called "Defiance". So we have perhaps 100,000 Jews murdered in make shift gulags throughout Eastern Europe, BUT all by the Russians.

The one I like the best is the German officer who reported to Hamburg or Dresden (can't remember which) after the fire bombing. He loaded up countless flat bed trailers of dead civilians. The (official) total civilian casualties is in the tens of thousands, but history is written by the victors, and anyone who uses their heads knows it was probably more like a couple hundred thousand in each city. The clincher here is that the ladies of Dresden were remembered in a group of photos which were placed on the walls of the train station there. These brave German ladies were forced to travel by rail many miles (most with kids in tow because dad was either killed in battle or STILL in a POW camp) to buy food and other necessities. So later this German officer sees a propaganda film about the "holocaust" and notices that they are showing photos of the trailers of dead GERMAN civilians and calling them Jews. This guy recognized a lady, right down to the shoes she was wearing, a very heavy woman who he had trouble getting on to the trailer. Then he sees a photo of the same exact photo which had hung in the German train station for years! Except now the people are no longer German, they are poor Jewish mothers herded into cattle cars on their way to the "death camps".

For the record folks, I am saddened by all deaths in all wars... Jews, Gentiles, Germans, Gypsies, etc. War is brutal, and I give my condolences to all people who have lost loved ones to its carnage. But as long as the carnage continues in Gaza, is WW II really over???

Peace out!

9. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Anti-Semitism is a not so well known jumbled acronym for...

how dare you question us

we were almost wiped out

be still n let us get what we want

a homeworld hehe

10. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

There's nothing funny about throwing people in jail for "thought crimes" especially when a close look at the REAL facts would lead anyone to think the holocaust really didn't happen. People are getting locked up, losing their jobs, etc. This kind of thing will continue until they start throwing 911 "conspiracy theorists" in jail right hear in the good ole US of A.

11. Link to Post #11
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Second Son,

Zook... my memory is pretty much shot, but if it serves me even a little, I recall looking at the actual death log of Auschwitz. I imagine some were summarily executed for being non-complient, but most died of natural causes, the total number being less than 70,000. As for still throwing around numbers of 3-4 million based upon nothing but war propaganda with nothing whatsoever to back it up, c'mon unc., what gives?
    I hear you! I'm merely underscoring the fact that based on the evidence at Auschwitz, the overall tally at most could be 3.42 million, not 6 million as is thrown about. My best intuition tells me that this number can be further reduced. But I'd first have to investigate each and every concentration camp before I attempt to make any further reductions.

Quote I also saw the transcripts of an interview with a German POW who was interred long after the end of the war, as most German POW's were, who said he was given the option of taking on a job which would earn him extra rations, so with three fellow prisoners he accepted. The job??? To build an official looking "gas chamber" as well as a room which was to be a so called firing squad room. Initially they were in such a hurry to put the finishing touches on it that they used red paint for blood in the "firing squad room". They preliminary viewers were not convinced, so they POW's had to scrub it all off and I think they settled on animal blood. You just can't make this $hit up folks
    Hearsay testimony is neutralized by the fact that both sides can produce such witnesses. Moreover, hearsay testimony assists Zionists in maintaining their 6 million murdered Jews posture. David Cole is to be commended because he produces clear scientific evidence that is immune to hearsay manipulations. E.g. blue stains (indicatiing Zyklon-B use) on the walls of delousing rooms and the lack of blue stains on the walls of alleged gas chambers, clearly pointing to an intent to benefit the health of prisoners (by delousing them), not to exterminate (by gassing them). Also, the two mutually contradicting Auschwitz plaques (one in the 80s promoting a figure of 4 million prisoner deaths; and the other in the 90s promoting a figure of 1.5 million prisoner deaths) are clear evidence of the lack of science in the first estimate (with science deriving the second estimate).

You may be correct. The final number of Jewish deaths in concentration camps could be very low indeed; with many of those perhaps even attributable to typhus and other diseases of slum living conditions. But we shouldn't hastily chop the number from its 3.42 million maximum without proper investigation, for that plays into the Zionist hands. Remember, truthseekers are scientists; as such, we must abide a greater standard of proof. Zionists are sleight-of-hand artists; as such, they have no standards to abide, just illusions to promote.

Quote Another tidbit... when the Jews decided they would pull out the holocaust card, the Russians were instructed to mass murder many Jews in both the Ukraine and Russia. Now some of these mass graves have been found, and a movie was even made of the Ukrainian Jews called "Defiance". So we have perhaps 100,000 Jews murdered in make shift gulags throughout Eastern Europe, BUT all by the Russians.

The one I like the best is the German officer who reported to Hamburg or Dresden (can't remember which) after the fire bombing. He loaded up countless flat bed trailers of dead civilians. The (official) total civilian casualties is in the tens of thousands, but history is written by the victors, and anyone who uses their heads knows it was probably more like a couple hundred thousand in each city. The clincher here is that the ladies of Dresden were remembered in a group of photos which were placed on the walls of the train station there. These brave German ladies were forced to travel by rail many miles (most with kids in tow because dad was either killed in battle or STILL in a POW camp) to buy food and other necessities. So later this German officer sees a propaganda film about the "holocaust" and notices that they are showing photos of the trailers of dead GERMAN civilians and calling them Jews. This guy recognized a lady, right down to the shoes she was wearing, a very heavy woman who he had trouble getting on to the trailer. Then he sees a photo of the same exact photo which had hung in the German train station for years! Except now the people are no longer German, they are poor Jewish mothers herded into cattle cars on their way to the "death camps".

For the record folks, I am saddened by all deaths in all wars... Jews, Gentiles, Germans, Gypsies, etc. War is brutal, and I give my condolences to all people who have lost loved ones to its carnage. But as long as the carnage continues in Gaza, is WW II really over???

Peace out!
    I hear ya, Second Son. It's time we opened up the case of the Holocaust to the full light of the 21st century day. 9/11/2001 tells us that mainstream media are gifted in authoring and promoting fictional works. Let's get some nonfiction on the bookshelves!

Cheers
    Uncle Zook

12. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

There's nothing funny about throwing people in jail for "thought crimes"...
    no there is nothing funny about Zionism at all not for the goyim anyway

if you don't know goyim then you're probably one

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Russia and Jews is another topic worth watching. apart from WWII, there were long tradition of pogroms on Jews in Tsarist times, with peak about 1900's .. then active participation of Jews in October Revolution .. then their ousting, and then a purge of Jews from Eastern Block in 1968, which fuelled Zionist agenda with influx of established scientist .. and then waves of repatriations from Russia in early 90's, this time mostly young people...

About Holocaust - One need to understand that most of concentration camps were forced labour kind, not extermination ones.
    Extermination camps were created in 1942, under codename "Einsatz Reinhard", supposedly after base plan for Jew relocation was deemed infeasible. There were 3 camps for this operation - Treblinka, Belżec, Sobibór (some researchers add Majdanek camp, though it was forced labour mainly, and Chelmno facility, which used gas chamber cars). Official toll for "Reinhard" is about 1.5 - 2 million lives.Most camps ceased operated during 1942- 1943 years.. Note that in cases of Sobibor camp, Treblinka and Belzec there are no claims of using Zyklon, only petrol engine exhaust gasses.
    In most of this camps there were uprising leading to escape of some of prisoners.
    After 1943 the only functioning extermination camp was newly built Birkenau (Auschwitz II), with Chelmo working from only for short period in 1945. Birkenau is only extermination camp where Zyklon is claimed to be used on large scale. What is now shown as gas chambers are parts of so called Crematorium II, III, IV and V. Crematory II and II were designed as mortuary, with gas chambers being adaptation of pre-existing rooms. IV and V being designs specially intended for that role. Estimated death toll was 1.1 million lives, including 960 thousand Jews. The technical details are sketchy, especially given German penchant for overengineering things, but one thing for sure - this facilities operated, though not on scale and in a manner that is presented to popular audience. For me it also meshes with nearby infamous "Buna Werke" (Auschwitz III) with connection to exotic technology . And Zyklon means Cyclone.
    The 6 million number is for all Jews killed during WWII in whole Europe. The systematic killing/cleansing is estimated at 11-17 million, which means Jew deaths are 35-54% of all civilian lives extinguished by Nazis.
    even Wikipedia states :
    Quote The estimated total number of people killed in these camps is 2,814,500:

* Auschwitz–Birkenau: about 1,100,000 [10]
    * Treblinka: about 700,000–800,000. The Höfle Telegram indicates some 700,000 killed by 31 December 1942, yet the camp functioned until 1943, hence the true deaths total likely is greater.[11]
    * Bełżec: about 434,500 [12]
    * Sobibór: about 167,000–250,000 [13]
    * Chełmno: about 152,000 [14]
    * Majdanek: 78,000 [15]

The approximate total numbers of people killed in the lesser-known death camps, vary between 85,000 to 600,000 at the Jasenovac concentration camp in Yugoslavia.[16] At the Maly Trostenets extermination camp in Belarus, USSR, some 65,000 Jews were killed, whilst the number of gentiles (non-Jews, i.e. Communists, priests, soldiers, et al.) varies between 100,000 to 400,000.[17]
    Last edited by Luke; 25th September 2010 at 19:29.

14. Link to Post #14
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi SaiCO,

Quote Posted by SaiCO (here)
    [...]
    The 6 million number is for all Jews killed during WWII in whole Europe. The systematic killing/cleansing is estimated at 11-17 million, which means Jew deaths are 35-54% of all civilian lives extinguished by Nazis.
    even Wikipedia states :
    The six million number includes the original errant four million estimate of Auschwitz prisoner deaths. After correcting the Auschwitz number down to 960,000 Jews plus people of other nationalitiies, we arrive at the current Auschwitz plaque number of 1.5 million persons killed. So the question begs, when the Auschwitz numbers were changed, why hasn't the original six million figure changed? I did the math earlier and arrived at a maximum total Jewish deaths at 3.42 million. This, given the inaccurate reporting at Auschwitz (courtesy of the Russian war propaganda machine which had a vested interest in demonizing the Nazis and maximizing Nazi atrocities, as David Cole eloquently claims). Here, we haven't even begun the investigation of other concentration camps (to arrive at this potential maximum total of 3.42 million). [3.42/6]x[35 to 54]% = 20-31% as a maximum percentage. So it is likely that the final number is even lower.

Nor have we investigated the circumstances of the deaths at any of the camps. How big a factor were natural diseases? What was the method of extermination, if indeed, a plan of final solution was being attempted? When we're shown corpses of unfortunate souls piled on top of each other, without dignity or justice, are the photos really evidence of what is being claimed? Is it at all possible that typhus deaths are being promoted as extermination deaths? Were the camps comnparable to Japanese internment camps in the US? You will agree that these are some of the questions that need to be asked, not buried deep underground in a radioactive box with other forbidden knowledge.

The people who died in those camps (Jews and nonJews) are only honored by the facts; not by the promotions. In their memory, we must go after the facts, not settle for the promotions. Especially when the promotions are being made by the same mendacious newspipes that have given us lie after lie about 9/11/2001, not to mention lies about vaccines, wars, and democratic governance (etc.). There really is no righteous thing as forbidden knowledge. Those that seek to confine knowledge in any degree, remain the biggest threat to humanity. MHO,OC.

Cheers
    Uncle Zook

15. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by zookumar (here)
    You will agree that these are some of the questions that need to be asked, not buried deep underground in a radioactive box with other forbidden knowledge.

The people who died in those camps (Jews and nonJews) are only honored by the facts; not by the promotions. In their memory, we must go after the facts, not settle for the promotions. Especially when the promotions are being made by the same mendacious newspipes that have given us lie after lie about 9/11/2001, not to mention lies about vaccines, wars, and democratic governance (etc.). There really is no righteous thing as forbidden knowledge. Those that seek to confine knowledge in any degree, remain the biggest threat to humanity. MHO,OC.
    Think it was Napoleon who said that "History is set of lies agreed upon".
    All those peoples lives deserve the truth.
    In my mind though, just as in 911 case, "How's" are of lesser importance than "Why". It is the answer to why question that shapes the world we live in.
    Important why's:
    1) why "Shoah"(calamity) is referred in the popular mind as "Holocaust" , a "whole-body burning offer to gods"
    2) why we observe a visible spike in anti-Jewish sentiment worldwide after the publication "The Descent of Man"? Why does it coincide with start eugenic efforts in US?
    3) why both pan-slavic idea (that was turned into communism) and pan-germanic idea (that was turned into nazism), both turned socialistic and anti-Jewish? Why despite similar ideology and methods are they portrayed as "entirely dissimilar" to popular viewer?
    4) why people choosen to follow those ideologies? Why idea of sacrificing somebody for your own good is such deeply rooted?
    5) What about elites of both German and Russian empires, why they allowed to such animosity to spread, while on their level being one big happy family? How does it relate to current wars between nations?
    6) Why it is that Jewish people become hoodwinked into virtually reenacting methods used against them during WWII against Palestinians? (walling-in, settlements/lebensraum, Gaza strip ghetto, collective responsibility, anti-guerilla warfare?)
    And those are only start.
    And I will not settle for "It's them reptilians" for an answer.

16. Link to Post #16
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi SaiCO,

Quote Posted by SaiCO (here)
    Think it was Napoleon who said that "History is set of lies agreed upon".
    All those peoples lives deserve the truth.
    Indeed.

Quote In my mind though, just as in 911 case, "How's" are of lesser importance than "Why". It is the answer to why question that shapes the world we live in.
    My mind works differently. I look at things in gestalt. How's, Why's, Who's, Wherefore's, etc. are all workers in the division of labor in the investigative process. Having said that, let me indulge your approach.

Quote Important why's:
    1) why "Shoah"(calamity) is referred in the popular mind as "Holocaust" , a "whole-body burning offer to gods"
    When the occult and/or the terminology of the occult is brought in, I have no arguments to offer, merely conjecture. For your question above, I 'm not versed enough to offer even that.

Quote 2) why we observe a visible spike in anti-Jewish sentiment worldwide after the publication "The Descent of Man"? Why does it coincide with start eugenic efforts in US?
    I'm not sure anti-Semitism was a political shibboleth back then. My best guess is that the term was mistakenly coined by an arguable ignoramus/racist (who probably saw Semitic peoples (Jews, primarily, but also Arabs) as a race apart and inferior to the so-called Aryan race. There's too much material to read, and too many suspect historians to vet, that any attempt to understand how the coinage "antiSemitism" was being promoted in the early days, can only be done with a scholar's lens. Even then, the coinage did not become a political shibboleth until very recently. The use of the shibboleth is what should concern us, IMO.

Quote 3) why both pan-slavic idea (that was turned into communism) and pan-germanic idea (that was turned into nazism), both turned socialistic and anti-Jewish? Why despite similar ideology and methods are they portrayed as "entirely dissimilar" to popular viewer?
    I'm not sure I share your reading of the historical record. Mordechai Levi a.k.a Karl Marx was funded by the banksters (via Friedrich Engels). Noted plagiarists both, they were commissioned by the banksters of their era, to destabilize the monarchies of Europe (e.g. so that the banksters could invaginate themselves into the monarchial order). Centralization of credit is a key Marxist theme. Central banking is a key bankster meme. Coincidence or symmetry by design? Of course, other key players in the nascent communist movement had also chosen fake names ... Lev Bronstein a.k.a Leo Trotsky; Vladimir Ilyitch Ulyanov a.k.a Vladimir Lenin; Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili a.k.a Josef Stalin. Why the secrecy? In any event, communism is primarily a nonSemitic Jewish movement. A better word to describe nonSemitic Jews, at least for the purpose of this discussion, is protoZionists. I use the qualifier because not all nonSemitic Jews are Zionists.
    http://www.heretical.com/miscellx/melenin.html

... and about Hitler (genetically a Shicklgruber). There are credible historical records that suggest that Hitler was a protoZionist (please research Hitler`s origins):
    http://www.reformation.org/hitler.html

In short, Communism and Nazism were both bankster-designed movements. Most of the important banksters of the time were protoZionists.

Quote 4) why people choosen to follow those ideologies? Why idea of sacrificing somebody for your own good is such deeply rooted?
    I can only hazard a guess. Most protoZionists have ancestry tracking to the nonSemitic Khazars of Eurasia. Perhaps fighting, deceiving, and sacrificing peoples was a method of survival for them ... remember they had to deal with psychopaths like Vlad the Impaler. But that`s a weak guess. A stronger guess is that the Khazars are no different from any other peoples on the Earth. The vast majority of them are probably good people, just like you would find in any human subgroup. Even the Zionists have many, many innocent dupes in their ranks. Having said that, the scum tends to rise to the top. And if they are organized well enough, even a dearth of numbers can be overcome with guile and deception ... and an absence of conscience in the leadership. Hitler was a psychopath. That doesn`t mean all Germans were psychopaths. Doesn`t even mean that many of his underlings necessarily had to be psychopaths. Bush and Cheney are psychopaths. But I would hardly call Colin Powell a psychopath ... probably just a shadow of a man trapped in the net of barbarian politics, e.g. a meek coward lacking the will to resist tyranny. Indeed, reigns of terror only require a few bad men.

Quote 5) What about elites of both German and Russian empires, why they allowed to such animosity to spread, while on their level being one big happy family? How does it relate to current wars between nations?
    Good questions. IMO, both bring us back to the banksters and their usurping of the old aristocratic order. The banksters are the new aristocratic order. Kings and queens bow to them, as opposed to centuries past when it was the other way around.

Quote 6) Why it is that Jewish people become hoodwinked into virtually reenacting methods used against them during WWII against Palestinians? (walling-in, settlements/lebensraum, Gaza strip ghetto, collective responsibility, anti-guerilla warfare?)
    And those are only start.
    Again, good questions. IMO, the protoZionists that sacrificed countless number of Jews and nonJews during world wars I and II, became full-fledged Zionists in the modern criminally- established state of Israel. They are merely continuing the methodology of carnage that they had inherited from the protoZionists.

Quote And I will not settle for "It's them reptilians" for an answer.
    Well, I hope I gave you more than reptilians for an answer ... though it would be hard to argue against the possibility that the ghouls that carried out and continue to carry out crimes against humanity, indeed, against all the flora and the fauna of the Good Earth, are anything other than the most nastiest of reptiles. But if it`s not reptiles or reptileans, I shudder at the thought of humans living on the razor edge of darkness and depravity.

Cheers
    Uncle Zook
    Last edited by Zook; 26th September 2010 at 03:21.

17. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by zookumar (here)
    Centralization of credit is a key Marxist theme. Central banking is a key bankster meme.

Of course, other key players in the nascent communist movement had also chosen fake names ... Lev Bronstein a.k.a Leo Trotsky; Vladimir Ilyitch Ulyanov a.k.a Vladimir Lenin; Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili a.k.a Josef Stalin.
    yes they were all Ashkenazi Jews as Rothschild of course

the 19th century was known as the Age of Rothschild but since he bought up all the media houses we don't hear so much about him anymore

the Tsar of Russia had the nerve to deny the Banksters a central bank in Russia

'The establishment of a central bank is 90% of communizing a nation.' - Lenin

besides the eradication of Christianity is an ideal of secular Ashkenazi so many millions of Christians were murdered in the name of Communism which is Zionism in disguise

the Banksters are today's equivalent of the money changers which Jesus whipped out of the Temple

and their ideology is equivalent to the Pharisees to whom Jesus woes 'Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell ?'

oy vay iz mir
    Last edited by RedeZra; 26th September 2010 at 03:20.

18. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Quote besides the eradication of Christianity is an ideal of secular Ashkenazi so many millions of Christians were murdered in the name of Communism which is Zionism in disguise
    Too bad they didn't see Stalin coming. He murdered over twice as many Jews as Hitler did.

19. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    Too bad they didn't see Stalin coming. He murdered over twice as many Jews as Hitler did.
    is that what you learn in school ?

Communism was a purging of Christians not Jews

---

here an article written by Winston Churchill in the Illustrated Sunday Herald, dated February 8th, 1920

( Churchill's mother was a Jew which makes Churchill a Jew too according to Ashkenazi law )

anyway the article is titled 'Zionism versus Bolshevism: A Struggle for the Soul of the Jewish People'

http://www.fpp.co.uk/bookchapters/WSC/WSCwrote1920.html

Quote Some people like Jews and some do not; but no thoughtful man can doubt the fact that they are beyond all question the most formidable and the most remarkable race which has ever appeared in the world.
    http://www.fpp.co.uk/bookchapters/WSC/WSCwrote1920.html

---

see how they change the name of the game

out with Communism and in with Zionism

out with Zionism in with NWO

still the same face is behind the mask

my lowly lovely Jew
    Last edited by RedeZra; 26th September 2010 at 04:58.

20. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Hmm. Thought about it on fresh mind:

Jews consider themselves a chosen nation. From early days they are fixed on creating and maintaining living space where only they will live. They used ethnic cleansing methods early on (remember the story about killing anybody that could not pronounce shibboleth? What about taking land of Caanaan by force?)

Pan-Germans consider themselves chosen/Aryan nation. From early days they are concerned with creating and maintaining racially consistent living space (lebensraum), and they used racially targeted methods.

Pan-Slavist consider Russia a chosen nation. From early days they are concerned with creating and maintaining racially consistent living space and bringing all Slavic nation under their banner. (and during Tsarist times and from 1990's also: united in orthodox faith). They use ethnic cleansing/racially specific methods (see Chechenya for example)

There can be only one?

(just to support Fred : Antisemitism and Joseph Stalin, Soviet Anti-Zionism)
    As for psychos and banksters.. it's not that straighforward. Psychos are mercenaries/frontmen, without foresight needed for prolonged maintaining of power they crave so much. Eventually they make themselves visible targets. "Banksters" share similar traits: clever in enslaving tactics, but they have no real goal, apart of owning everything. Noblemen are still thinking in "divine right to rule" terms, and if not for laws and armies protecting them, they will be economically extinct over hundred years ago (but they managed to survive by exchanging privileges for protection) .. Same goes for many fraternities out there: they boil down to protection rackets. All those groups lack long term goals to archieve, but we are seeing at least 1000 years long campaign towards centralized, universal power which cleverly uses all those groups selfish interests to carve steps needed. And then there is this chosen nation theme that simply cannot be ignored.
    Last edited by Luke; 26th September 2010 at 13:24.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast