+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: David Wilcock Says Underground Bases Destroyed in 2011 Earthquake???

1. Link to Post #21
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: David Wilcock Says Underground Bases Destroyed in 2011 Earthquake???

Tolec must hold some sort of record of predictions that has not come true.. He's message is off course positive but it's also basically telling us all to just sit on our asses and let the Andromedan's do the work. A lot of the information he has put out talks about the destruction of reptilian underground bases and most of this was in 2012. I stopped considering him as a source of information a long time ago.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marren For This Post:

Hervé (11th March 2013), Omni (31st July 2014), RMorgan (7th March 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Benimal's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: David Wilcock Says Underground Bases Destroyed in 2011 Earthquake???

I was in DC when the earthquake happened. It was really bizarre because a few nights before it happened, the sky was almost constantly illuminated by lightning for at least a half hour. This wasn't ordinary lightning though because it was not accompanied by any thunder. When it was happening I couldn't help but think it resembled HAARP phenomenon.
    Last edited by Benimal; 11th March 2013 at 17:19. Reason: Poor grammar

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Benimal For This Post:

Hervé (11th March 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by Fractalius (here)
    Why would the Pope decide to resign last march and then do so 12 months later, so soon to Easter to the point he needs to rewrite the rules allowing the voting of a new pope to be sped up so as to have a new pope before Easter?
    Pardon my language, but because that old Ratzinger was advised to do so. Those clowns know what's going down soon and they're afraid and hiding in their underground bunkers. The next pope will have a really short term.

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member angelichuman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lone Bean (here)
    Under this article (on Divine Cosmos website):
    http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...1111-alliswell

David Wilcock says that the earthquake that shook D.C. in 2011 and cracked the Washington Monument's capstone, also totally destroyed all the underground lairs (bases?) that the Cabal had planned to use as an escape after nuclear detonation wiped out the human population on the surface. It's all tied in with the Pope resigning and the lightning hitting the Vatican on the same day. I used to rely on David as a source of info, but lately I'm having serious doubts. Does anyone here know anything about this other than what David says about it? I'd like to believe that the cabal is on the run and that benevolent Extraterrestrials, God or some sort of Divine Intervention is preventing the Cabal from succeeding in their plans of total world domination. However, it just seems to good to be true, and as the old saying goes.....it usually is too good to be true. Your knowledge and opinions are greatly welcomed.
    Wow that sounds great! who knows if its true, but could be. At least its an idea for someone to do such!lol

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,089 times in 20,639 posts

Simon Parkes confirmed that some of the underground bases had been destroyed, but didn't go into a lot of detail.
    He definitely doesn't say anything like we can just "sit on our asses and let the Andromedans do the work", though!
    We are obviously going to have to take responsibility for ourselves, though we are getting crucial and strategic help, too, apparently.
    He has described the Pleiadians he knows as being good people, but certainly not pacifists. And I find that to be very encouraging...
    Each breath a gift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2