+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 9/11 - definitive proof of explosives at last. BRAND NEW FOOTAGE and more on the way!

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

Default Re: 9/11 - definitive proof of explosives at last. BRAND NEW FOOTAGE and more on the

Thankyou for your opinions...EWO + Uncle Zook.

But I'm not, by any means, convinced it is sunlight.

There didn't seem to be anything on top of the Penhouse before the
    collapse of it?...to reflect the sun so brightly...

The building collapsed at 5:20pm...the sun was not overhead.

In fact the bottom of the V shape that was the Penhouse collapsing
    ...where the 'blob' is...would probably have been shaded by the right
    hand side of the V...?

And isn't it a coincidence that in the EXACT place where the Penthouse
    is collapsing...there is a bright white light/blob...?

In some videos you can see a LOT of smoke coming from the Penhouse corner..
    which would point to it being hit?

But I'm done with this particular point, for now.

EWO....I'll leave you in Peace, for now....so you can carry on with your
    NIST videos...which you have to admit...haven't been a great success
    in proving your point, so far...?

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

Default Re: 9/11 - definitive proof of explosives at last. BRAND NEW FOOTAGE and more on the

quite intresting video,you could actually see an explosion of sorts below the man ......cant wait for more vids,also i would like to say i personnaly think 911 was a inside job,however i try not to feed into the collective and bad energies my focus is on all the families that have been affected and all the souls of our brother and sisters weve lost during this terrible event.....love light and abundance....thirdeye

3. Link to Post #63
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Hi EWO,

I always appreciated your contribution in AV1 and I am very glad to see you're back with us. You certainly enrich the whole forum with your work and experience. So welcome back!

Thanks for the thread also. I just read it today and unfortunatly, can't see the video from work. But I am already convince since quite a time that it is controlled demolition. If these video can lead for a new investigation, then it is of prime importance.

I am also glad to see people are self moderating. Through the reading of the thread, the thought of having to intervene crossed my mind, but I was glad to see the respect hasn't been lost on the way at the cost of argument.

Keep it coming!

Namaste, Steven

4. Link to Post #64
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Wow! thanks for the kind words. Right back at ya! You always seem very level headed to me. And more importantly, very fair in your moderation.

I had planned to post more vides but there are just so many! Here is a new one of witnessess to explosions:

https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=IO1ps1mzU8o

Please feel free to download the torrent guys.
    You just need to insatll a bittorrent client. If you keep your rations equel, you can complete the torrent in 5 days. The first people are now begining to complete it. The good thing about torrents is that you dont have to wait until its complete, you can start browsing the files as soon as you have the first few which shouldnt take long at all.

A Beginners Guide to Bittorrent

Here is a great visualisation for newcomers to bittorrent:

http://mg8.org/processing/bt.html

To use the .torrent files available here, you will need a Bittorrent client application.

Open Source (and free) Bittorrent clients:

Vuze (Windows, Mac, Linux)

LibTorrent (Linux, BSD)

Transmission (Linux, Mac, BSD) Very popular amongst Mac users and easy to use. (I use this)

KTorrent (Windows, Linux, Mac, FreeBSD)

µTorrent (Windows, Mac) Not open source but free to use. Quick, light weight and easy to use with good support in their forums.

Here is the actual torrent again;

http://911datasets.org/images/Intern...tabase.torrent

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Administrative Disclaimer: Although most torrents are quite safe, Project Avalon assumes no responsibility for damages caused to computers or networks by files downloaded from outside the Project Avalon domain.
    Last edited by Richard; 8th October 2010 at 13:40.

5. Link to Post #65
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by zookumar (here)
    Hi EWO,

Totally agree. You can see the Sun's rays glisten in a similar fashion, on the larger parallel side of the penthouse structure (to the right of the point of light in question).

Mother Jayne, in deference to EWO's request, I'll start another thread to discuss WTC7.
    Many thanks.

6. Link to Post #66
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN (here)
    There is a plan in place for clips that people want to examine. More details soon.
    something is being worked on..... it will ba a forum with a thread for each clip. more info soon.

7. Link to Post #67
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Bump to this thread,

Here another one interesting video presenting evidence that it was a controlled demolition.

Namaste, Steven

8. Link to Post #68
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Hi Steven,

Quote Posted by Steven (here)
    Bump to this thread,

Here another one interesting video presenting evidence that it was a controlled demolition.

Namaste, Steven
    Excellent find! This world doesn't need Marvel Comics to tell us who the superheroes are. The organic book of truths exposes them. If I had children of the serious learning age, I'd point them towards Richard Gage and Stephen Jones (superheroes both).

9. Link to Post #69
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

New video of ejections.
    NIST FILE: ny firefighters discovery 20b
    Last edited by Beth; 8th October 2010 at 18:32.

10. Link to Post #70
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Forum for talk about each clip.
    This forum will only makes sense if you have downloaded the torrent. A forum for each folder of clips.
    http://911datasets.org/index.php/Special:AWCforum

11. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

I think this sums it up well

‎"The means by which we live have outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."

-Martin Luther King, Jr.

12. Link to Post #72
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Is anyone on here downloading the torrent?
    If so post your finding here:

http://911datasets.org/index.php/Special:AWCforum

People are just beginning to post their findings.

13. Link to Post #73
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

9/11: The Unidentified Murder Weapons

14. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Worth a link if you haven't yet read.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...0072#post60072

15. Link to Post #75
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

our prime minister now shows how controlled she is.. because the australian prime minister cannot lead us to believe she is so oblivious to the truth.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/...spiracy-stupid

Prime Minister Julia Gillard has labelled remarks made by a trade union official who claims the 9/11 terrorist attacks were a conspiracy as "stupid".

Victorian Trades Hall Council president Kevin Bracken made the comments when he rang ABC Melbourne radio and spoke to talk-back host Jon Faine this morning.

"I believe the official story is a conspiracy theory that doesn't stand up to scientific study," Mr Bracken, who is also the Victorian secretary of the Maritime Union of Australia, told Faine.

"In my mind the buildings were imploded."

Faine originally thought the call was a prank, and said Mr Bracken's claim was "nutter theory".
    This afternoon the prime minister also weighed in, saying she disagreed with Mr Bracken's theory when queried by an opposition MP during question time this afternoon.

"Obviously I don't agree with the remarks, obviously they are stupid and wrong," Ms Gillard said.

"The Labor Party is a large organisation, people join it as individuals — we don't dictate what people think."

Mr Bracken, who has voiced his views on 9/11 before, said he stuck to "scientific fact".

MORE ON THE LINK ABOVE..
    Last edited by bennycog; 20th October 2010 at 08:06. Reason: my words look like they are in the link

16. Link to Post #76
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The next release is now up.

Not had a chance to watch even 1% of this footage, but from random selection it's video of NIST exposing building materials to various heat sources in a calibrated way. Torrent has 2 seeds at the moment:

http://911datasets.org/images/Intern..._-_Release_15_...

PLEASE, PLEASE help to seed or post about this on other forums if you cant seed.

Or all this effort is for nothing. Please use good torrent Etiquette.

www.911datasets.org

17. Link to Post #77
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

18. Link to Post #78
    I came from Europe, lived long in Africa then Australia, now Switzerland
    Thanks

We can discuss this till the cows come home, we know the facts but the word press keeps the people dumb.
    What about all the other things that have been happening?
    The tsunami in Indonesia, my first impressions when I noticed the first footage being shown on the news was who detonated a nuclear device to cause this. I was at a friends house at the time they asked me what I was talking about and then said to me no this is a tsunami... the sound was off so I couldn't hear anything.
    3 days later however when I visited my friends again they said you remember you said the tsunami was caused by a nuclear explosion I said yes it was identical to seeing the Bacini Atol explosions. They said that on a Dutch Channel where Government is show there was an open discussion for the last 3 days on why the Americans and Israelies detonated a nuclear device that caused the tsunami in Indonesia. Then the Dutch were politely told to shut up...
    Can I talk about this here?

19. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

Great link, but the total of files is close to 40 GB, just be aware of that.
    I do not have available storage now.
    Any highlights, parts of the material, if one has to priorities ?
    Last edited by noxon medem; 22nd November 2010 at 14:08.

20. Link to Post #80
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

here is the forum:

http://911datasets.org/index.php/Special:AWCforum/

Please, eveyone join in. the amount of data is huge and we need you guys to help sort through it!

The more you see, the more you will realise that the noplane theory is just plain silly.

Here is the main site with all the torrents. over 1 terrabyte now.

http://911datasets.org/index.php/Special:AWCforum/

¤=[Post Update]=¤

check this.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=D5UnQMcg4lE

this pretty mush proves that NIST have adjusted the clips previosuly released by turning up their brightness. This is what is should have looked like. (see comments under the youtube clip for more info)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast