+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Pulling root canal tooth... need advice!

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Abhaya's Avatar
    Traveling year round mostly US. And Costa Rica:)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,517 times in 416 posts

Default Re: Pulling root canal tooth... need advice!

Quote Posted by psydney (here)
    Abhaya
    I’d like to add a bit on this topic from my personal experience that may help you at present and/or in the future. Will try to keep this as brief as possible.

A few years ago I had a serious toothache that I endured for a month while travelling in Turkey, till I could get back to Sydney and see my dentist. My dentist tapped the tooth, which was very sensitive, an indication of infection and that the root was dying. He laid out four options: 1) a root canal – not recommended; 2) a titanium post implant – expensive and time-consuming, and could produce unwanted electromagnetic effects; 3) a dental bridge – involving damaging the two teeth on either side of the extracted tooth; and 4) an extraction – leaving a gap that could lead to movement of other teeth.

I thought all the alternatives were unacceptable and decided to try out an energetic healing method and dietary changes to get rid of toxins and infection.

My dentist did give me an article by Weston Price, which I followed up, reading his book entitled Nutrition and physical degeneration, about traditional societies around the world where perfect teeth were the norm. I incorporated foods mentioned that were practical and available (some were not, such as the adrenal glands of a moose). The book is online, however as it is 900+ pages, I checked out a copy from the library.

At the same time, I applied an energetic healing modality I had learnt, to scan for toxins, bacteria etc, clear them, and energise the root. After about two months of doing this four to five times a day, plus the diet, the tooth was fine and I didn’t need a dental procedure – I was amazed that it worked. I also saved a lot of money – the only cost was the appointment with my dentist.

If you’re open to using energetic healing to clear the toxins, and want to save money, there’s a DIY book called Your hands can heal you, by Co & Robbins, that is often available at the library. Also, there are numerous energy healing modalities to choose from, and courses and treatments tend to be expensive.

My intention is not to promote any particular modalities, but just to suggest that you might consider healing and dietary options, which you could get from your library for free. Hope this helps, and best of luck with whichever option you choose.
    Totally agree and use natural remedies to keep my mouth in good health currently. But the tooth in question now already has a root canal. It was done before I knew any better. So I'm thinking that because it is already a dead tooth that the above mentioned remedies would be too late. What do you think?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Abhaya For This Post:

guayabal (30th January 2015)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Lone Bean's Avatar
    Thanks

I had a root canal done about 3 year ago and ever since then I've had chronic post nasal drip. I swear I think it's because of that root canal.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lone Bean For This Post:

Abhaya (14th March 2013), guayabal (30th January 2015)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,571 times in 870 posts

Here is a video on Homesis, about 2 m into the video he talks about teeth healing.

Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Abhaya (14th March 2013), guayabal (30th January 2015)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Whoa I have the same symptom! Seriously it's embarrassing some times I'll be talking to someone and my nose just leaks out a few drops. Lol never thought to relate that to the tooth.

Whoops this is in reply to the nasal drip comment of course

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Abhaya For This Post:

guayabal (30th January 2015)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,854 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by taotetim (here)
    otherwise get a titanium implant
    The worst problem I had in my jaw was surrounding a titanium implant, worse than any of the half dozen root canals I had .

See further Be VERY Careful When Replacing Missing Teeth, and perhaps consider ceramic (zirconium) rather than titanium implants. Also find a dentist who will properly clean out the cavity, following tooth removal, before putting something expensive in its place.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Abhaya (15th March 2013)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

OMG ,my heart goes out to you my friend, i have spent thousands on root canals amd crowns, and new root canals to re-do the old ones and more new crowns, WHAT A RACKET! LOL oh well it is what it is, i always seem to be in the middle of some procedure so i cant get dental insurance at that tme blah blah blah, oh well i just deal with it along the way somehow, yeh i make money then i pay it to the tooth doctor and pick up some ramen noodles on the way home for din din , ho hum ho hum, oh yeh that and a cheap six pack, hey what else in life is there i ask you... a cheap 5.9 percent alcohol 6 no 12 pack and a few 5 dollar a gallon -gallons of gas to get me home and off i go, to an old and over-priced rental house and my three doggies lovingly awaiting my ever appreciative return to my family i love so dearly, lmfao, oh dont forget the doggie treats, i never forget the doggie treats, im just a softie when it comes to my babies, hehe stay well guys, peace,dennis

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tnkayaker For This Post:

Abhaya (15th March 2013), guayabal (30th January 2015)

13. Link to Post #47
    Australia Avalon Member psydney's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Abhaya (here)

Totally agree and use natural remedies to keep my mouth in good health currently. But the tooth in question now already has a root canal. It was done before I knew any better. So I'm thinking that because it is already a dead tooth that the above mentioned remedies would be too late. What do you think?
    You can use energetic healing to scan to see whether there is any buildup of toxins or infection, and then clear it. With the root canal, there's no nerve to indicate any pain associated with toxins/infection, so you don't know if there's a problem, or not. So yes, scanning is useful now.

As regards the Weston Price book, it can be useful in preventing future problems.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to psydney For This Post:

ljwheat (19th March 2013)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

I have a root canal tooth, and another tooth that had a pretty serious cavity. Had all the nasty junk taken out of my teeth a few years ago.

I still had a lot of tooth sensitivity and such.

Since brushing my teeth with MMS and gargling with MMS, all of the pain went away. I'm keeping my root canal tooth unless I decide to have it replaced. I'm not concerned at all about infection because the MMS took care of the deep infection. If they became sensitive again or anything like that, I would consider doing a low dose course of MMS.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

and P.S. MMS is really cheap if you just buy the powder and mix it yourself.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happyexpat For This Post:

guayabal (30th January 2015), ljwheat (19th March 2013)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

What is mms?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Abhaya For This Post:

safara (12th October 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Well after a failed attempt with my local dentists. He more or less thought I was crazy. And he in fact said that not only are root canals safe but all the propaganda about mercury fillings is crap to.... (Well that was the last time I saw him.) I have an appointment booked with a biological dentist in Maryland. For New Year's Eve! What a way to spend the holiday! Actually I'm pumped and couldn't think of a better way haha. The julian center is the best health establishment I have ever walked into. The dr. there told me every root canal tooth he has tested has been toxic. 100%. About to make my immune system happy when I take out one of its major toxic leeching adversaries.

Thanks again for all the advise back when I started this thread.

Will update after extraction

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Abhaya For This Post:

kanishk (15th December 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3