+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Exclamation U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System

UPDATE:
    Head to Page 3, 4 and Beyond for most recent info on Disclosure's from MILAB & Secret Space Program(s) Experiencers/Participants...

Cigars, Triangles/Deltas, Saucer's/Oval's, Space Drone/Weapons/Carrier/Personnel Platforms and Spheres of various sizes and uses... so many things secretly in "OUR" arsenal we will never know about... Well, maybe we will at some point.

=========================
    U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System Detailed By Dr Richard Boylan

Thursday, February 28, 2013 20:30
    (Before It's News)

On July 21st of 2011, when Space Shuttle Atlantis landed at NASA's Kennedy Space Center in Florida and headed to a museum, we were told that the U.S. no longer had any space-capable vehicles, and that we would have to rely on Russia and other countries to get into orbit and visit the Space Station, says Dr. Richard Boylan

That was a lie.

In actuality, since the late 1980s, the U.S. has contributed to a secret Space Fleet, its program code-named "Solar Warden", and which has now grown to eight cigar-shaped motherships (each longer than two football fields end-to-end) and 43 small "scout ships," asserts Boylan.

The Solar Warden Space Fleet operates under the US Naval Network and Space Operations Command (NNSOC) [formerly Naval Space Command], headquartered in Dahlgren, Virginia. There are approximately 300 personnel at NNSOC's Dahlgren facility.

Cigar UFO filmed from plane

The Solar Warden Space Fleet's vessels are staffed by Naval Space Cadre officers, whose training has earned them the prestigious 6206-P Space Operations specialty designation, after they have graduated from advanced education at the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California and earned a Master of Science degree in Space Systems Operations, according to Dr. Boylan

Both the Navy and the Marine Corps furnish men and women officers to this program. Jarheads in space? You betcha!

Purported scout ship in New Mexico in 2012

StephenHannardADGUK

Because of its advanced technological position, the U.S. has been designated by Star Nations to a lead position in providing space security for Earth.

This space-security mission is two-fold.

One part of the Space Fleet's mission is to prevent rogue countries or terrorist groups from using space from which to conduct warfare against other countries or within-country targets. Star Nations has made it quite clear that space is to be used for peaceful purposes only.

The second part of the Space Fleet's mission is to prevent the global-elite control group, the Cabal, from using its orbital weapons systems, including directed-energy beam weapons, to intimidate or attack anyone or any group it wished to bend to its will.

Because the Space Fleet has the job of being Space Policeman within our solar system, its program has been named Solar Warden.

The Space Fleet operates not only with classified U.S. Government authority but also with the secret authority of the United Nations, because the Space Fleet's mission is to protect the entire Earth and all countries.

And the Solar Warden program operates under authorization by Star Nations, the organization of advanced intelligent civilizations in space.

The Solar Warden Space Fleet resulted from Star Nations' prompting of the leadership within the United Nations to take responsibility for law enforcement of near-space to prevent any Human mis-use of space.

Be clear that Star Nations has not given the U.S. Government [exclusive] authority to police the Earth. The U.S. has no authority from Star Nations to engage in any international policing activities. Star Nations has the policy position that the citizens of Earth have the responsibility to work out the operation and regulation of their societies as best they can.

Further, the "Solar Warden" Space Fleet was mostly constructed by U.S. aerospace Black Projects contractors, but with some contributions of parts and systems by Canada. United Kingdom, Italy, Austria, Russia, and Australia.

And while the majority of the people staffing the motherships and scout ships of the Solar Warden Space Fleet are Americans (U.S. Naval Space Cadre), there are also some crew members from UK, Italy, Canada, Russia, Austria, and Australia.

Additionally, the mandate and jurisdiction of the Solar Warden Space Fleet is space. It does not have jurisdiction and does not meddle in Human affairs on the ground, nor Human activity occurring within Earth's atmosphere. Those are the jurisdictions of the respective governments in each country and the air space above their territories.

Solar Warden Space Fleet's mandate is only to keep space peaceful, and free from misuse by Earth countries to conduct war-like or illegal activities in space, such as nuclear
    intercontinental ballistic missile launches or unilaterally confiscating the natural resources of another planet or moon. Solar Warden does not replace the responsibility of Earth governments to conduct their own law enforcement and policing on the ground or in the air over their countries.

And Solar Warden Space Fleet's mandate includes preventing the Cabal from misusing space for any of their dominance, control, intimidation and exploitation agenda.

Thus the Solar Warden Space Fleet program is not an instance of the United States alone unilaterally imposing itself on space.

When British civilian Gary McKinnon hacked into U.S. Space Command computers several years ago and learned of the existence of "non-terrestrial officers" and "fleet-to-fleet transfers" and a secret program called "Solar Warden", he was charged by the Bush Justice Department with having committed "the biggest military computer hack of all time", and stood to face prison time of up to 70 years after extradition from UK.

But trying earnest McKinnon in open court would involve his testifying to the above classified facts, and his attorney would be able to subpoena government officers to testify under oath about the Navy's Space Fleet. To date the extradition of McKinnon to the U.S. has gone nowhere.

Richard Boylan, Ph.D., M.S. Ed, MSW, B.A. is an Educator-Researcher specializing in Star Kids and Star Seed adults, is an emeritus Professor of Psychology, a star-cultures Anthropologist, a retired Clinical Hypnotherapist, and Earth's Councillor (representative) to/from Star Nations' High Council.

More from Dr. Richard Boylan here.
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 23rd October 2014 at 23:43.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System

NOTE STILL EDITING
    On his site he claims to have "Sneaked onto S4 and 51" (Red flag for me) but as usual, I report you discern... The space fleet is real and there are hundreds of thousands of people involved in various levels (Compartmentalized of course, but they aren't stupid) that know what they are a part of. I have some people very close to me that have shown that they would have access if it exists... (Aheem)... so some in the first article has portions of straight up truth... I have heard descriptions of "Stargate Atlantis" type's of atmospheres where people bustling about doing jobs both scientific and military with their countries colors on their shoulders, people that are supposed to be political enemies working friendly as colleagues etc... This particular author has gotten some Info mixed in with the DISINFO he has received I leave it to you to hunt and peck... If you hunt and peck some of my other posts about space based platforms and weapons you may see some info that you can piece together. I am not claiming to be a deep insider, a former Mil Intel professional who happens to be from a heavy Military Family who are extremely high in Mil Intel as well as old colleagues of my own that have advanced and contact me from time to time. I am hit with a lot of DISINFO myself so I deliver info in a way for you to decide.
    ==============================

Classified Advanced Antigravity Aerospace Craft Utlizing Back-engineered Extraterrestrial Technology
    by
    Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

© 2005, 2009

As a behavioral scientist and clinician, I have been working for over 15 years with persons who report having had an encounter with an extraterrestrial intelligent life form, a Star Visitor. During the course of this work I have felt it necessary to learn as much as possible about the veridical reality of UFOs, and what the government already knows about these visitors from afar.

As information on Star Visitors and their encounters with humans piled up, I began to publish my findings, presenting them at national and international conferences, in specialty journals, and in media interviews. This in turn brought me to the attention of certain figures, currently or formerly in highly-classified sectors of government and the military ad intelligence agencies. These individuals decided to leak certain additional information to me, knowing that I would thus serve as a conduit to bring such leaked information to the attention of the portion of the public interested and ready for such information.

Because the existence and operations of various undeclared or secret government installations related to Star Visitor matters are not going to be plumbed without field research, I made it my task, starting in 1992, to reconnoiter, observe, and in some instances penetrate many of the most important of these installations. I reasoned that the knowledge I gained could be very helpful to the experiencers who consult with me, to help them feel secure that they had not hallucinated, but that such advanced technology exists, and in fact, the American government is in possession of some of this technology.

Additionally, the hundreds of experiencers of encounters shared with me information they possessed, including about advanced U.S. craft, either by reason of being told such things by the Star Visitors, or by being kidnaped by rogue military-intelligence units and taken aboard one of these craft to one or other of these installations, or viewed such craft once they arrived. This added to my store of information and data on advanced U.S. antigravity craft.

While I have gathered, or been entrusted by others with, considerable information on special American aerospace craft, I do not purport to know everything that is in the U.S. arsenal, nor everything about the operations and capabilities of the craft that I am about to identify. What I know is presented here. I have held nothing back.

At this time, I am aware of the existence of 12 kinds of special-technology advanced aerospace platforms [mil-speak for craft], all incorporating antigravity technology in some form. These 12 are: the Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber, the F-22 Raptor advanced stealth fighter, and its successor, the F-35 Lightning II advanced stealth fighter; the Aurora, Lockheed-Martin's X-33A, the Lockheed X-22A two-man antigravity disc fighter, Boeing and Airbus Industries' Nautilus, the TR3-A Pumpkinseed , the TR3-B Triangle , Northrop's “Great Pumpkin” disc, Teledyne Ryan Aeronautical's XH-75D Shark antigravity helicopter, and the Northrop Quantum Teleportation Disc.

Before we examine these 12 exotic aerospace craft, a brief overview of the different forms of generating antigravity fields is in order.
    The most primitive antigravity technology is electrogravitic. This involves using voltages in the millions of volts to disrupt the ambient gravitational field. This results in an 89% reduction in gravity's hold on airframes in such vehicles as the B-2 Stealth Bomber and the TR3-B Astra triangular craft. And given the considerable ambient ionization field I observed around the X-22A, it is reasonable to assume that extreme-voltage electrogravitics is also employed with these craft.

The next level up of sophistication is magnetogravitic. This involves generating high-energy toroidal fields spun at incredible rpm's, which also disrupts the ambient gravitational field, indeed to the extent that a counterforce to Earth's gravitational pull is generated . The early British aeronautical engineers called this dynamic counterbary . This may have been used in some earlier American saucers and prototypes, but I have only been told that the secret Nautilus spacefaring craft uses magnetic pulsing , which appears to utilize this technology.

The third level of sophistication, that used in the more modern American antigravity craft, is direct generation and harnessing of the gravitational strong force. Such a strong-force field extends slightly beyond the atomic nucleus of Element 115, an exotic element donated by Star Visitor scientist-consultants to human scientists at S-4, a secret base south of Area 51. By amplifying that exposed gravitational strong force, and using antimatter reactor high energy, and then directing it, it is possible to lift a craft from the Earth and then change directions by vectoring the shaped antigravity force field thus generated. Important information about this third technology is available on Bob Lazar's website.

(1.) This information is also described on the Bob Lazar video. Lazar worked on extraterrestrial technology at Los Alamos National Laboratory, and Area 51's Site S-4. (2.) All of these technologies are primitive in comparison with the Star Visitors, whose craft utilize field propulsion powered by harnessing Zero Point Energy. Let us now examine these 13 advanced craft in more detail. The amount of information available for each varies; in some cases more is known, in other cases very little.

1) The B-2 Stealth Bomber is manufactured Northrop-Grumman. The Air Force describes it as a low-observable, strategic, long-range heavy bomber capable of penetrating sophisticated and dense air-defense shields. The Stealth Bomber has navigation and guidance systems directed by a classified Artificial Intelligence (AI) program. This AI is exotic, involving the connecting together of PCR-copied extraterrestrial brain tissue cells with advanced integrated circuits to fashion hybrid living “neuro chips”. The B-2 gets extra lift in-flight by the turning on of electro-gravitic fields along its wings and fuselage to partially neutralize the pull of gravity. Now you begin to see why why our 21 Northrop B-2s cost about a billion dollars each. (3.)

2) The F-22 Raptor advanced stealth fighter is built by a joint effort of the Lockheed-Martin Skunk Works and Boeing’s Phantom Works. In crude imitation of extraterrestrial starcraft, the guidance system of this aircraft incorporates special Artificial Intelligence (AI), meaning that Star Visitor genetic material is incorporated into the semi-alive and autonomously-functioning guidance system mated with the aircraft. In addition the F-22 has antigravity field propulsion capability, which is exercised selectively by the pilot who is in mental connection with the AI guidance system, which activates the antigravity propulsion as needed in coordination with the F-22's conventional jet engine thrust, to effect the maneuvering of the F-22 Raptor. I have personally witnessed a F-22 stop on its tail in mid-air and dance slowly and gently about without regard for gravity’s pull.

3) The “next generation” F-35 Lightning II advanced stealth fighter is built by Lockheed-Martin, Northrop-Grumman and BAE. The F-35 also incorporates quasi-alive Artificial Intelligence and antigravity field propulsion, (recovered reworked Star Visitor technologies), in addition to jet thrust.

4) The Aurora is a moderate-sized spacefaring vehicle. The late National Security Council scientist Dr. Michael Wolf (4.) of NSC's unacknowledged Special Studies Group subcommittee, (formerly called MJ-12), has stated that the Aurora can operate on both conventional fuel and antigravity field propulsion systems. He further stated that the Aurora can travel to the Moon. Wolf had also disclosed to me that the U.S. has a small station on the Moon, and a tiny observation post on Mars (5). Thus I doubt that Dr. Wolf would characterize the Aurora thus, unless it was a vessel already used in making such trips. He disclosed additionally that the Aurora operates out of Area 51, (Groom Dry Lake Air Force Station), at the northeast corner of the Nellis AFB Range, north of Las Vegas, Nevada.

5) The Lockheed-Martin X-33A military spaceplane is a prototype of Lockheed's other spaceplane, the single-stage-to-orbit reuseable aerospace vehicle, the National SpacePlane. Lockheed-Martin does not say too much about its winged, delta-shape X-33 VentureStar, except to say that we are building it. To be at that stage of development for its public-program SpacePlane, clearly Lockheed-Martin has already long since built prototypes, as well as an unacknowledged military version, which I have dubbed the X-33A. The 'A' suffix stands for antigravity.

Colonel Donald Ware, USAF (ret.) told me that he had recently learned from a three-star General that the VentureStar X-33 has an electrogravitics (antigravity) system on board (6.). This virtually assures that the unacknowledged military antigravity version, the X-33 A, must surely also have electrogravitics on board. It is possible that what I have called the X-33A is the Aurora craft which Dr. Wolf described.

6) the Lockheed X-22A is a two-man antigravity disc fighter. The late Colonel Steve Wilson, USAF (ret.), stated that military astronauts trained at a secret aerospace academy separate from the regular Air Force Academy at Colorado Springs, CO. These military astronauts then operate out of Beale and Vandenberg Air Force Bases, Northern California From those bases, these military astronauts regularly fly trans-atmospherically and out into space (7). One of the aerospace craft they use, Colonel Wilson reported, is the X-22A.

(goodetxsg VERY hard to locate image!)

Another informant, 'Z', aka 'Jesse', who formerly worked at the NSA, told me that the Lockheed X-22A antigravity fighter disc fleet is equipped with Neutral Particle Beam directed-energy weapons, that it is capable of effecting optical as well as radar invisibility, and that it is deployable for worldwide military operations from a new U.S. Space Warfare Headquarters, located in Utah. (8).

Recently I also heard from an Army engineer, formerly TDY'ed to NASA, who shall remain unnamed at his request. He also confirmed that Lockheed had made the X-22A, the two-man antigravity fighter disc which I had seen test-flown in a canyon adjacent to the main Area 51 operations zone. He explained why I had seen the X-22A so nervously flown during that test flight. He said that the original X-22A had had a standard altimeter hard-wired into it, but that such an instrument would give faulty readings in the craft's antigravity field, which bends space-time. He had recommended that they instead use a gradiometer, which would function better. Apparently his suggestion was finally taken up, since in more recent years I have seen the X-22As flying more smoothly and confidently at high altitudes over and near Area 51.

Another informant who wishes his identity kept private related operational details about military deployment of antigravity disc craft which sound like the X-22A. He reports: 'During operation Desert Storm a close relative of mine was in charge of a Marine Division right on the front. In the first days film footage and especially video-cams which a large number of G.I.s had were impounded, so they wouldn`t capture any sensitive material. Iraq was pumped up and Gung-Ho, since they had well over 50,000 troops ready to charge us, [and] since we only had about 3500 they knew of, and they knew [that], because of the close proximity of troops we couldn`t nuke them, so, they were assuming piece of cake . Wrong.

'Two pictures my relative confiscated from one of his officers showed: 1. a large disc-shaped craft slightly in front of our men with a high intensity beam of light emitting out of it; then, 2. where men, equipment, etc. was [had stood], there only remained dark charcoal-like spots on the desert floor. We have had this technology for quite a while.' The described disc was clearly an antigravity, levitating, aerial-weapons platform in the U.S. arsenal. Quite possibly it was the Lockheed X-22A two-man discoid craft, the real DarkStar, of which the unmanned drone X-22 DarkStar is but an aircraft 'cover' program to disguise the existence of this manned antigravity fighter disc, the X-22A.

Further, as 'Z' noted, the real manned discs come equipped with the latest Neutral Particle Beam weapons, which take apart the target at the molecular level. Star Visitor craft do not incinerate humans. Only human military fighters are so deployed. So the above report does not deal with any extraterrestrial event.

7) The Nautilus is another space-faring craft, a secret military spacecraft which operates by magnetic pulsing (9.). It operates out of the unacknowledged new headquarters of the U.S. Space Command, deep under a mountain in Utah. It makes twice-a-week trips up to the secret military-intelligence space station, which has been in deep space for the past thirty years, and manned by U.S. and USSR (now CIS) military astronauts. The Nautilus also is used for superfast surveillance operations, utilizing its ability to penetrate target country airspace from above from deep space, a direction not usually expected. It is manufactured jointly by Boeing's Phantom Works near Seattle and EU's Airbus Industries Anglo-French consortium. During travel to Washington State several years ago, I had a conversation with a former Boeing executive who worked in their Phantom Works, Boeing's black projects division, (roughly the equivalent of Lockheed's Skunk Works). The executive confirmed what I had earlier learned from an intelligence insider: that Boeing had teamed up with Europe's Airbus Industrie to manufacture the Nautilus.

8) The TR3-A 'Pumpkinseed' is a super-fast air vehicle. The 'Pumpkinseed' nickname is a reference to its thin oval airframe, whose contours resemble that seed. It may be the craft identified as using pulse detonation technology for propulsion in a sub-hypersonic regime, and also uses antigravity technology for either mass-reduction or complementary field propulsion at higher speed levels. As air breathers, these Pulse Detonation Wave Engines (PDWEs) could theoretically propel a hypersonic aircraft towards Mach 10 at an altitude in excess of 180,000 feet. Used to power an trans-atmospheric vehicle, the same PDWEs might be capable of lifting the craft to the edge of space when switched to rocket mode.

9) the TR3-B 'Astra' is a large triangular anti-gravity craft within the U.S. fleet. Black projects defense industry insider Edgar Rothschild Fouche wrote about the existence of the TR3-B in his book, Alien Rapture (10).

The TR3-B does not depend solely or principally on its hydrogen-oxygen rockets. It is a highly reduced-gravity aerospace craft manufactured in secret "black programs" by Humans. The antigravity field produced reduces the vehicles weight by about 90% so that very little thrust is required to either keep it aloft or to propel it at Mach 9 speeds, or higher.

The TR-3B vehicle's outer coating is electro-chemical reactive and changes with electrical RF Radar stimulation and can change reflectiveness, radar absorptiveness, and color. This is also the first US vehicle to use quasi-crystals in the vehicle's skin. This polymer skin, when used in conjunction with the TR-3Bs Electronic Counter Measures and, ECCM, can make the vehicle look like a small aircraft, or a flying cylinder - or even trick radar receivers into falsely detecting a variety of aircraft, no aircraft, or several aircraft at various locations.

A circular, plasma filled accelerator ring called the Magnetic Field Disrupter, surrounds the rotable crew compartment and is far ahead of any imaginable technology. Sandia and Livermore laboratories developed the reverse engineered MFD technology. The plasma, mercury based, is pressurized at 250,000 atmospheres at a temperature of 150 degrees Kelvin, and accelerated to 50,000 rpm to create a super-conductive plasma with the resulting gravity disruption [reduction of almost all of the pull of gravity and effects of inertia].

The MFD generates a magnetic vortex field, which disrupts or neutralizes the effects of gravity on mass within proximity, by 89 percent. The MFD creates a disruption of the Earth's gravitational field upon the mass within the circular accelerator. The mass of the circular accelerator and all mass within the accelerator, such as the crew capsule, avionics, MFD systems, fuels, crew environmental systems, and the nuclear reactor, are reduced by 89%. The current MFD in the TR-3B causes the effect of making the vehicle extremely light, and able to outperform and outmaneuver any craft yet constructed - except, of course, those back-engineered total-antigravity craft which the government does not admit exist. To see the 13 known antigravity craft of US manufacture, see: www.drboylan.com/xplanes2.html
    The TR-3B is a high altitude, stealth, reconnaissance platform with an indefinite loiter time. Once you get it up there at speed, it doesn't take much propulsion to maintain altitude.

With the vehicle mass reduced by 89% the craft can travel at Mach 9, vertically or horizontally. My sources say the performance is limited only the stresses that the human pilots can endure. Which is a lot, really, considering along with the 89% reduction in mass, the G forces are also reduced by 89%. The crew of the TR-3B should be able to comfortable take up to 40Gs.

The TR-3Bs propulsion is provided by 3 multimode thrusters mounted at each bottom corner of the triangular platform. The TR-3 is a sub-Mach 9 vehicle until it reaches altitudes above l20,000 feet - then who knows how fast it can go!
    The reactor heats the liquid hydrogen and injects liquid oxygen in the supersonic nozzle, so that the hydrogen burns concurrently in the liquid oxygen afterburner. The multimode propulsion system can operate in the atmosphere, with thrust provided by the nuclear reactor, in the upper atmosphere, with hydrogen propulsion, and in orbit, with the combined hydrogen/oxygen propulsion. The engines are reportedly built by Rockwell.

10) The Northrop antigravity disc , (designation unknown), is manufactured by Northrop Aircraft Corporation. I have dubbed it the 'Great Pumpkin' from its brilliant ruddy golden-orangish glow. I first saw these craft operationally test-flown in 1992 above the Groom Range ridge line at Area 51, Nevada. Later I saw the same intensely burning-bright orange-gold craft that I had seen above Areas 51 being test-flown sixty miles north of Los Angeles, in the Tehachapi Mountains east of Edwards Air Force Base. There the Northrop has its secret saucer manufacturing works buried deep within the mountains. I saw the same intensely burning-bright orange-gold craft test-flown above Northrop’s mountaintop test bed there as I had seen above Areas 51/S-4 (11). When energized these discs emit their characteristic intense glow. It is reasonable to assume that this is due to strong ionization, and that electrogravitics is the methodology of their field propulsion.

11) The XH-75D or XH Shark antigravity helicopter is manufactured by Teledyne Ryan Aeronautical Corporation of San Diego (now part of Northrop-Grumman). USAF Colonel Steve Wilson reported that many of these XH-75Ds were assigned to the Delta/National Reconnaissance Organization Division which retrieves downed UFOs. That Division is also implicated in mutilating cattle as a psychological warfare program on the American public, to try to get citizens to fear and hate extraterrestrials through assuming that aliens are the ones cutting up the cattle. The XH-75D is also used in MILABS kidnappings of innocent civilians, who are drugged, hypnotized, and flown off in these silent antigravity craft and given the impression that they are aboard a "flying saucer". Colonel Wilson USAF leaked the existence of the XH-75D “Shark”. (See photo of XH-75D under wrapping at: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net..._7005776_n.jpg )

12) The Northrop Quantum Teleportation Disc. Are the above antigravity-field propulsion craft the current state-of-the-art in advanced aerospace craft? No. There have been advances beyond “mere” antigravity field propulsion. Quantum physics is now being used to update a variety of aerospace craft and their weapons systems.
    On a 09/16/05 field trip to the boundary of Area 51, during a middle-of-the-night observation, I saw first one, then another, and finally six brightly-lit objects suddenly appear at approximately 1000' (305 meters) height above the desert floor. The intensely-glowing, ruddy, golden-orangish ionization field surrounding these craft appeared identical to the field around the Northrop antigravity disc. But in the 13 years since I had last observed the Northrop discs above Area 51, and at their Tehachapi Mountains manufacturing site, considerable progress has been made.
    In 1992, the Northrop antigravity disc slowly rose vertically from its flight pad and gradually reached flight altitude. But in 2005 the Northrop Quantum Teleportation Discs are able to depart from their flight pad and suddenly appear at flight altitude without any visible ascent. And it is not a matter of their ionization field having been turned off during ascent for stealth purposes. The ionization field comes with electrogravitic field propulsion. If the ionization were turned off, the craft would have fallen from the sky. Rather what appears to be going on is that the Northrop engineers have incorporated quantum physics principles into the propulsion. Simply stated, Northrop appears to have harnessed quantum entanglement to achieve quantum teleportation. To the observer the craft simply ceases to exist on the flight pad and instantly begins to exist at, (in this case), 1000 feet altitude. If the interpretation of this observation is correct, then there exists an 12th entry in the U.S. antigravity arsenal, the Northrop Quantum Teleportation Disc.

If the black-budget scientists keep advancing along these lines, we could foresee the day when a fleet of Air Force craft suddenly “cease to exist” on the air base runway and instantly appear at 35,000 feet altitude over a target city halfway around the globe, using quantum principles of Non-locality and Entanglement.
    America has used its enormous wealth to become the global super-power. The TAW-50 is but one example of its exotic, unnecessarily proliferative, and highly-destructive arsenal. The world awaits the day when America finds its soul, and pays more attention to matters of spirit, mind, and metaphysical development, and withdraws from its addiction to war toys.

It has been said that if the American people knew what the military had in their arsenal today, they wouldn't believe it, and would think that someone was fantasizing about a George Lucas Star Wars movie episode.
    But it's not science-fiction. The future is already here.

The implications of these advanced antigravity craft, back-engineered by humans, are several. All of the antigravity technology is in the control of the organization conducting the UFO Cover-Up. This organization is so heavily infiltrated by Cabal types that Dr. Michael Wolf regretfully concluded that the Cabal had effective control of it. He should know; he was a high member of that Special Studies Group, [formerly MJ-12 ], buried wthin the National Security Council.

Since the Cabal effectively control the development and special uses of these craft, there remains a very high danger that the Cabal will use its growing antigravity fleet to try to repel the Star Visitors and even conduct Space War. Elements within the U.S. Air Force and the Naval Space Command are making preparations for such a Space War. (Added by goodetxsg: Air Force & Navy struggle over some aspects of Space control even with a unified agency)
    What can we do about this as lightworkers, Star Kids, Star Seed adults or other humans of good will?

First is to keep ourselves informed about dangerous and evil uses which antigravity (and quantum) technology can be applied to.

Second is to contact our political representatives to oppose policies and weapons systems development that is oriented towards space warfare.

Third is to encourage the release of this technology into the civilian sector, where it can revolutionize transportation, energy generation, large construction projects, and other peaceful uses.

Fourth, the existence of this human technology is a two-edged sword for the Cabal. Not only is the existence of antigravity technology starting to get out to the public, but also the very existence of a massive worldwide organization conducting the UFO Cover-Up and confiscation of Star Visitor technology. As the public becomes aware that the Cabal have unfairly monopolized this technology for 50+ years, the public will become incensed at the Cabal for their greed and selfishness. This then becomes the opportunity to expose and discredit the Cabal, the Number One obstacle to human safety and progress.

Addendum on Zeta starcraft and celestial navigation
    This addendum is provided by my close associate Wendi Powers*, passing on information from the Zeta Star Visitors. [Wendi’s address: BlackfootTurtle@aol.com]

“1) Zeta craft skin is very unique. Zeta crafts are self healing - as long as they are not too messed up, small things repair automatically. The skin of Zeta craft is amazing. It is actually nano-technology, and the small cells (*not actually cells, but they are alive and thoughtful individual quark units which make up the material in a uniform state) - these cells communicate internally and share the common service of keeping the whole craft healthy. They watch out over each other and if one unit is hurt, they will heal the injured one. In [a Science Channel show, “Future Cars”*] it showed how a car can get a scratch and the paint is a type of intelligent polymer that will self-heal the scratch.
    * http://science.discovery.com/tv-sche....25316.33193.1
    “I have actually held a piece of Zeta craft from the Roswell crash and talked with the square piece. It responded directly to my touch and requests.

“2) Cars of the future will be linked with the driver. For a Zeta craft, this is the same thing on an advanced level. Zeta craft listens to the heart energy of the one in communication with it. It will not respond to energy of ego. This is also why the Cabal who have captured Zeta craft can not figure out how to drive them. One time I was called in [by her Cabal captors when she was a young person] to try to make a Zeta craft fly - along with some other people. It was very easy for me to have the craft respond and get off the ground because of how the craft responds to the pilot. Of course after I figured out the person was trying to find out how I was able to make the Zeta craft get off the ground in the hanger, I immediately knew to shut it down. I told them I had no idea how I did it. Just like the cars in our own future, if the car/craft senses that the one driving is not supposed to be doing so - they just won't work.

“3) Cars of the future will be interconnected through what the [TV show] is calling the Matrix. They will be on a grid form of travel. They hope this will keep cars from crashing. (( My father actually designed a car system back in 1940's that did exactly this based on magnetic engineering - but anyway )). Zeta craft naturally do this. In fact, all the Star Nations craft I ever heard about in the many Species do this already. The Space Beacon system is the brain behind what goes on in the [space] energy grids. The Space Beacon keeps all the information of where craft are and such so they don't smash into each other all the time. Of course that system is based on not just our simple energy level but on many millions of energy systems that all interlap and overlap. It is actually a very amazing thing to see in person because the technology the Star Folks use to do this is so cool. In 1978 when I was 8 and got to go to the City of Light [deep in space], the two Star Folks who took me had an on-board system that was holographic. And they were asking the computer or Star Ship system, along with talking to each other (one male and one female), about the best path to take back to their home where they wanted to take me. They were pointing out something that they were trying to avoid and talking about how to go around that. (I say talking but it was telepathic sounds not human words but I could understand the energy of what they were saying). But after they settled on the path they wanted to take, their Star Ship took over. And I knew it was automatic and would not hit anything. And from the Zeta craft I have seen the same type of thing - but a little different.

“4) Cars of the future here on Earth are being shown [on the Science Channel program] to be autonomous. But we need to consider this a little more in our development choice. The Zeta craft actually feed back to the Zeta pilot whatever the pilot wants at the time. If it is on auto-mode going somewhere specific, and the Zeta decide they want to swing by Earth to make a visit over [Washington, DC], well, it is a simple single thought to do so. And the Zeta craft can go from automatic functioning to completely in the hands of the pilot. I find this very amazing actually because of the life that the Zeta craft has. When the one was shot down in Roswell, it was fully under control of Zeta pilot rather than self mode. Self mode would have protected the craft totally and left. But Zeta made a choice. In that situation, the Zeta pilot made a choice based on the heart energy of their group. I still do not understand that entire situation, but I do know, based on asking Zeta, that a Human would have been killed had they not make the choice they made. And Zeta work very hard to cause no harm. It was a split-second decision when either answer was not ideal. But the point is that the choice of action is finally in the hands of the pilot.” [end of Wendi’s report of Zeta observations.]

Footnotes

1. See: http://www.boblazar.com/closed/reactor.htm
    2. UFOs and Area 51, Vol. 2 - The Bob Lazar Video (1999), available via Amazon on-line bookstore at: www.Amazon.com
    3. See: http://www.livescience.com/681-brain...uter-chip.html 4. See: http://www.drboylan.com/wolfdoc2.html
    5. See: http://www.drboylan.com/wolfqut2.html 6. Personal communication, September 20, 1997.
    7. See: http://www.drboylan.com/swilson2.html
    8. Personal communication, February 10, 2002.
    9. See: http://www.drboylan.com/basespst2.html
    10. See: http://www.wealth4freedom.com/truth/bt3r.htm
    11. See: http://www.drboylan.com/grantour2.html
    12. See: http://www.drboylan.com/basespst2.htm
    13. See: http://www.drboylan.com/colww3a.html
    14. See: http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/qt-entangle

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Author information:

Richard Boylan, Ph.D. is an internationally-noted researcher of UFOs and Star Visitors and of transformed human Star Kids and Star Seed adults. He is a behavioral scientist, exo-anthropologist, emeritus university Associate Professor of Psychology, Registered Social Worker, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, and Star Nations’ Councillor of/for Earth.
    He is President of the Star Kids Project, Ltd., a nonprofit educational organization.
    He is author of five books; including: Star Kids: the Emerging Cosmic Generation (2005).

Author contact information:

Richard Boylan, Ph.D., Councillor

Richard Boylan, Ph.D., LLC
    drboylan@outlook.com
    www.drboylan.com
    POB 1009, Diamond Springs, CA 95619-1009

To join my on-line interactivegroup, UFOFacts2, send one subscribing email to: UFOFacts2-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 3rd March 2013 at 20:17.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System

its good that we have this, transnational, good,

what stirred my strings,.. the couching in language facilitating its separation from politics, its austerness.
    why bother with such language

the time this is broad and we fleeting say thousands of these,
    we should not have to worry about rogues (such as N.Korea), cause what is the route of all conflict,...economics

i don't care how deadly/masterful the infrastructure,
    so-long there is not the seething beneath as is now

this makes me wonder, what accurate pictographs do we have about advanced civilizations with 'all-as-one-man-turning-toward'
    what do u have or wonder to acheive when you can essentially be as broad as the universe
    no advanced civ has North Koreas
    but oh how foolishly they propose oneness, asif it is a whole blanking of the slate,
    when they don't see the many methods of advance into the Void as represented by our many searchings now,....only one lens taints our vision,..economics
    Last edited by deridan; 3rd March 2013 at 16:10.
    The Thought of Norea: They heard, (and) they received - into - place forever...in order that - might rest in the ineffable Epinoia, in order that - might inherit the first mind which - had received, & that - might rest in the divine Autogenes, and that - too might generate -self, just as - also has inherited the living Logos, & that - might be joined to all of the Imperishable Ones, and speak with the mind of the Father

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deridan For This Post:

Eram (4th March 2013), Flash (3rd March 2013), justntime2learn (23rd May 2016), KiwiElf (4th March 2013)

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Again, some of this is OLD info... in light of the discussions of the Meteor over Russia and other topics opened as well as the recent interview Kerry Cassidy did with Clark McClelland I thought this Thread was appropriate and I encourage anyone who has info on the Secret Space Program to contribute

=================================================================================================

A Report on Earth's unannounced 'Solar Warden' Space Fleet with international crews, authorized by the UN's Office of Outer Space Affairs and Star Nations to provide near-space security operations, and coordinated through U.S. Naval Network and Space Operations Command, USN.

On July 21st of 2011, when Space Shuttle Atlantis landed at NASA's Kennedy Space Center in Florida and headed to a museum, we were told that the U.S. no longer had any space-capable vehicles, and that we would have to rely on Russia and other countries to get into orbit and visit the Space Station.
    That was a lie.
    In actuality, since the late 1980s, the U.S. has contributed to a secret Space Fleet, its program code-named "Solar Warden", and which has now grown to eight cigar-shaped motherships (each longer than two football fields end-to-end) and 43 small "scout ships".
    The Solar Warden Space Fleet operates under the US Naval Network and Space Operations Command (NNSOC) [formerly Naval Space Command], headquartered in Dahlgren, Virginia. There are approximately 300 personnel at NNSOC's Dahlgren facility.
    The Solar Warden Space Fleet's vessels are staffed by Naval Space Cadre officers, whose training has earned them the prestigious 6206-P Space Operations specialty designation, after they have graduated from advanced education at the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California and earned a Master of Science degree in Space Systems Operations.
    Both the Navy and the Marine Corps furnish men and women officers to this program. Jarheads in space? You betcha!
    Because of its advanced technological position, the U.S. has been designated by Star Nations to a lead position in providing space security for Earth.
    This space-security mission is two-fold.
    One part of the Space Fleet's mission is to prevent rogue countries or terrorist groups from using space from which to conduct warfare against other countries or within-country targets. Star Nations has made it quite clear that space is to be used for peaceful purposes only.
    The second part of the Space Fleet's mission is to prevent the global-elite control group, the Cabal, from using its orbital weapons systems, including directed-energy beam weapons, to intimidate or attack anyone or any group it wished to bend to its will.
    Because the Space Fleet has the job of being Space Policeman within our solar system, its program has been named Solar Warden.
    The Space Fleet operates not only with classified U.S. Government authority but also with the secret authority of the United Nations, because the Space Fleet's mission is to protect the entire Earth and all countries.
    And the Solar Warden program operates under authorization by Star Nations, the organization of advanced intelligent civilizations in space.
    When British civilian Gary McKinnon hacked into U.S. Space Command computers several years ago and learned of the existence of "non-terrestrial officers" and "fleet-to-fleet transfers" and a secret program called "Solar Warden", he was charged by the Bush Justice Department with having committed "the biggest military computer hack of all time", and stood to face prison time of up to 70 years after extradition from UK.
    But trying earnest McKinnon in open court would involve his testifying to the above classified facts, and his attorney would be able to subpoena government officers to testify under oath about the Navy's Space Fleet. To date the extradition of McKinnon to the U.S. has gone nowhere.
    * It's time, UK Government, to drop all charges against Gary McKinnon! It's time, US Government, to drop the Bush/Cheney-era extradition request for McKinnon. If you arrest him, arrest me for putting the equivalent information out to the public. And I shall not go quietly into that good night. Free Gary McKinnon today! *
    Lest anyone think that the above is an errant flight of fancy, important corroboration of this information is found in the National Defense Authorization Act for FY 2012, which just passed the Senate Dec. 15 and awaits the President's signature. Section 912 of that Defense Bill refers to the Secretary of Defense purchasing and taking delivery of "space vehicles".
    (Relevant Section reproduced below*.)
    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON SOLAR WARDEN:
    The Solar Warden Space Fleet resulted from Star Nations' prompting of the leadership within the United Nations to take responsibility for law enforcement of near-space to prevent any Human mis-use of space.
    Be clear that Star Nations has not given the U.S. Government [exclusive] authority to police the Earth. The U.S. has no authority from Star Nations to engage in any international policing activities. Star Nations has the policy position that the citizens of Earth have the responsibility to work out the operation and regulation of their societies as best they can.
    Further, the "Solar Warden" Space Fleet was mostly constructed by U.S. aerospace Black Projects contractors, but with some contributions of parts and systems by Canada. United Kingdom, Italy, Austria, Russia, and Australia.
    And while the majority of the people staffing the motherships and scout ships of the Solar Warden Space Fleet are Americans (U.S. Naval Space Cadre), there are also some crew members from UK, Italy, Canada, Russia, Austria, and Australia.
    Additionally, the mandate and jurisdiction of the Solar Warden Space Fleet is space. It does not have jurisdiction and does not meddle in Human affairs on the ground, nor Human activity occurring within Earth's atmosphere. Those are the jurisdictions of the respective governments in each country and the air space above their territories.
    Solar Warden Space Fleet's mandate is only to keep space peaceful, and free from misuse by Earth countries to conduct war-like or illegal activities in space, such as nuclear intercontinental ballistic missile launches or unilaterally confiscating the natural resources of another planet or moon. Solar Warden does not replace the responsibility of Earth governments to conduct their own law enforcement and policing on the ground or in the air over their countries.
    And Solar Warden Space Fleet's mandate includes preventing the Cabal from misusing space for any of their dominance, control, intimidation and exploitation agenda.
    Thus the Solar Warden Space Fleet program is not an instance of the United States alone unilaterally imposing itself on space.

Richard Boylan, Ph.D., Star Nations Councillor of/for Earth

*SEC. 912. AUTHORITY TO DESIGNATE INCREMENTS OR BLOCKS OF SPACE VEHICLES AS MAJOR SUBPROGRAMS SUBJECT TO ACQUISITION REPORTING REQUIREMENTS.
    Section 2430a(a)(1) of title 10, United States Code,is amended—
    (1) by inserting ‘‘(A)’’ before ‘‘If the Secretary of Defense determines’’; and
    (2) by adding at the end the following new subparagraph: 381
    † S 1867 ES
    1 ‘‘(B) If the Secretary of Defense determines that a major defense acquisition program to purchase space vehicles requires the delivery of space vehicles in two or more increments or blocks, the Secretary may designate each such increment or block as a major subprogram for the purposes of acquisition reporting under this chapter.’’.

Richard Boylan, Ph.D., Councillor

Richard Boylan, Ph.D., LLC
    drboylan@outlook.com
    www.drboylan.com
    POB 1009, Diamond Springs, CA 95619-1009

To join my on-line interactivegroup, UFOFacts2, send one subscribing email to: UFOFacts2-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

6. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

Hi GoodeTXSG,

I have really enjoyed your threads. Sorry I haven't mention it until now. I can read this Richard Boylan material all day. I just wish there was more Info about the star visitors that have assisted us with this tech. Where r they from. Are they All from the same place?

I also question if the UN is part of this aren't they mostly made up of people that r part of the cabal. So how is this tech not controlled then by them. Also if they r suppose to be functioning from a place of peace why r they permitted to do cattle mutilations, MILAB abductions, etc. how could these acts further making people/public be more open to being ready to accept the existence of such technology.
    Last edited by Amysenthia; 6th August 2013 at 16:05.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

Alecs (27th April 2013), Eram (4th March 2013), Flash (3rd March 2013), GoodETxSG (3rd March 2013), kfm27917 (11th September 2022), KiwiElf (4th March 2013), LahTera (5th August 2013), norman (4th March 2013), Realeyes (2nd April 2014), Star Tsar (3rd March 2013)

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

nicely done and congrats, a wealth of info that i hope to get to when time permits. keep up the good work.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Eram (4th March 2013), GoodETxSG (3rd March 2013), KiwiElf (4th March 2013), Kryztian (3rd March 2013), shadowstalker (3rd March 2013)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Great post GoodeTXSG, thanks!

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Griff For This Post:

aceninja (6th March 2013), Eram (4th March 2013), GoodETxSG (3rd March 2013), KiwiElf (4th March 2013), Star Tsar (4th March 2013)

12. Link to Post #8
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Here's some more pics showing a mysterious "black triangle" in a hangar, a possible connection to the US Navy's mysterious "10th Fleet" Logo, the "Shark" helicopter, and the enormous Utah-based Black Triangle compared to the largest "known" conventional aircraft.

Name:  Gary-Mckinnon_sloar-warden.jpg
Views: 129208
Size:  16.8 KB

Name:  10thFleet.jpg
Views: 66732
Size:  8.8 KB

Name:  shrkhelo.jpg
Views: 8721
Size:  48.4 KB

Click image for larger version

Name:	Utah_black_triangle.jpg
Views:	31002
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	20708

13. Link to Post #9
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

according to james bartley (who worked with barbara bartholic, eve lorgen et al and is very credible), richard boylan is a reptilian host so don't believe a word he says.

the usa are not playing on the side of the "good" guys, that's 100% sure. "by their fruits you shall know them". well, you know their "fruits"! many of these cigar shaped ships are part of the fleet of the german reich and THEY and our ancestors from aldebaran are the good guys. they also have ships that have the size of several earths which are cigar shaped. there are pictures of saturn where these ships are visible covering part of the rings. they're gigantic. anyway, we all know who the "bad" guys are but too many people have been brainwashed into believing that those who wanted to help humanity were the most evil people of the 20th century. the same happened on a much smaller scale with iran, irak, libya, vietnam, and so many others. don't believe a word they say.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Eram (16th March 2013), KiwiElf (4th March 2013), mojo (6th March 2013), Omni (18th October 2014), Taurean (29th June 2014)

15. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Thanks GoodeTXSG, great posts.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

GoodETxSG (4th March 2013), KiwiElf (4th March 2013), Star Tsar (4th March 2013)

17. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,418 times in 2,845 posts

Great posts, thank you for sharing this information.

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    the usa are not playing on the side of the "good" guys, that's 100% sure. "by their fruits you shall know them". well, you know their "fruits"! many of these cigar shaped ships are part of the fleet of the german reich and THEY and our ancestors from aldebaran are the good guys.
    Funny how that term "good guys" can be so relative.

I agree this fleet seems to correspond to the work of the Breakaway Civilization/Nazi International. I can also confirm through personal knowledge that this technology has been worked on through the private corporate sponsorship of companies associated with the breakaway civilization.
    Last edited by Mark; 4th March 2013 at 19:43.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Alecs (27th April 2013), Deemah (10th June 2013), Eram (16th March 2013), Flash (5th August 2013), GoodETxSG (5th March 2013), KiwiElf (4th March 2013), mojo (6th March 2013), RUSirius (6th March 2013), Spiral (13th March 2013)

19. Link to Post #12
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Evidence and numerous case reports would seem to indicate that this advanced technology is being used for nefarious purposes. If it was for our protection and good, then why the secrecy?

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System

I too can personally confirm SOME OF this,
    Of course the Mil Industrial Complex is made up of Corporations and Manufacturers that have 3 letter agency members, Admirals, Generals, Politicians and Deep Black Cabalists (Even Visitors) on the Boards as well as having their tenticles through out every aspect of the programs.

However I want you to read this part carefully...

There is NOT just ONE "BREAK AWAY CIVILIZATION"... If someone was to go indepth on that topic it would boggle your mind in a way that you may not recover. There are MANY "Break away societies remaining from long lost civilizations, Nazi/NWO Factions, Joint Military "NATO" like Space Agencies and others that are mixtures of Human and Visitors serving side by side.

They do not all have the same command/reporting structures. They are completely seperate although they have infiltrated eachother to varying degrees. This is not as cut and dry as some make it out to be... It is very complicated and if not for intervention from outside forces we would be in a high level break away civilization cold war (Which we were and still are to a point).

We have technology that we are not mature enough to have and it makes us more trouble than we are worth to the various visitors and their agenda's. It is actually quite a mess... these groups are always one mistake or shoot down away from a Stellar OR 2nd tier Civilization "Cuban Missile Crisis" (As it was told to me).

The situation cannot be fully understood with the info we have access to... these bits and pieces of info confuse more than inform. Thats why when people say "OH, the CIGAR ships... we know those belong to the Lizzies... and the Giant Orb's are known Artificial Planetary environments etc... Or those are the Andromidans, the Tal Ceti's or the Zeta's etc... Because "So n So" channeled them or was contacted by them... blah blah... There are many 2nd tier civilizations originating from Earth made up of Humans just like us... with just as many different sizes, shapes and designs of vehicles as there are purposes for them.

So be VERY careful what you lock into your belief system as to what is going on "Up There and Down Here" as it is NO different than a Religion. Which makes you vulnerable to bowing down and giving up your sovereignty to wonderous magical technology. (Sorry for grammar/mispellz darn hand held device again)... Just think about all of this folks. Lighten up and relax what you THINK you know and be a little open yet STAY skeptical.

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)

the usa are not playing on the side of the "good" guys, that's 100% sure. "by their fruits you shall know them". well, you know their "fruits"! many of these cigar shaped ships are part of the fleet of the german reich and THEY and our ancestors from aldebaran are the good guys.

I agree this fleet seems to correspond to the work of the Breakaway Civilization/Nazi International. I can also confirm through personal knowledge that this technology has been worked on through the private corporate sponsorship of companies associated with the breakaway civilization.
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 5th March 2013 at 04:55.

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

From the beginning PsyOps have tried to confuse us to whether and which of these are "THEIRS" or "OURS", and they have done so quite effectively. Using "Voice of God" technology to communicate (Channel) a bunch of new age info mixed with space hippy anti-Nuke peace messages many have been led to believe they have been contacted by Aliens and feel special or chosen...

Not to diminish those REAL contact experiences that are extremely important but who's message gets watered down or tossed in the BS pile with all the other stories. We are our own worst enemies when it comes to derailing ourselves from the truth.

Your World guide to UFO shapes and configurations

http://www.uforth.com/

22. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Interesting tie ins with several of KiwiElf's Threads and My own... His latest;
    Where are all the Crashed UFOs ­- and their Alien Occupants?
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...368#post644368

23. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)

as GoodeTXSG has pointed out, there's not just one "breakaway civilization". in fact, the one i'm referring to i wouldn't even call that because the term has been given a very negative connotation by research into what the us-american government did and does.

under the whole "nazi international" umbrella researchers like jim marrs, joseph farrell or peter levenda have drawn many completely false conclusions because they're also, despite being excellent researchers, suffering from the brainwashing about the 3rd reich. if these researchers spoke german and would include everything that has been written in germany into their books a totally different picture would emerge. but for the time being 99% of the world will not accept the fact that the alleged "bad guys" are actually those that are going to save humanity in the end. it's simply unconceivable for most people. i'm not telling certain things because there's stuff you go to jail for in germany if you speak the truth. i only recommend to keep an open mind and not accept ANYTHING you're being told as truth, even by well-meaning researchers. do your own research.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Flash (5th August 2013), karelia (2nd July 2014), kfm27917 (11th September 2022), Mark (6th March 2013), mojo (6th March 2013), Spiral (13th March 2013)

25. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    From the beginning PsyOps have tried to confuse us to whether and which of these are "THEIRS" or "OURS", and they have done so quite effectively. Using "Voice of God" technology to communicate (Channel) a bunch of new age info mixed with space hippy anti-Nuke peace messages many have been led to believe they have been contacted by Aliens and feel special or chosen...

Not to diminish those REAL contact experiences that are extremely important but who's message gets watered down or tossed in the BS pile with all the other stories. We are our own worst enemies when it comes to derailing ourselves from the truth.

i'm not sure if any of these are actual ET craft but some are 100% german. the "adamski-type" is a haunebu II. adamski thought the occupants were from venus but it was germans. haunebu I and III are pretty similar in design but III is much larger. the cigar shaped ones are called "andromeda-gerät". they were and still are far more advanced than the US or any other nations from earth and they're the ones who disable atomic weapons and play games with US fighters and ships, not ETs.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Flash (5th August 2013), GoodETxSG (7th March 2013), karelia (2nd July 2014), KiwiElf (6th March 2013), mojo (6th March 2013), Omni (18th October 2014), sunflower (1st June 2013), william r sanford72 (24th April 2013)

27. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System

You are on the right track... BROADEN your scope though... My point may have been missed in POST #13... could be my fault as I was cryptic on purpose. The Nazi's were very late comers to the break away civilizations and joined up with an existing one that had similar ideology... the US and NATO then Russia/China came along later and many of their FIRST CONTACTS were not ONLY with Aliens but ALSO other tier 2 civilizations... some allied with one some with another... achieved a level of autonomy and broke away from them... fracture after fracture... some of these form coalitions and some go it alone.

The ones who have been around since before the last ice age are not just one either. Space is buzzing with HUMANS more so than Aliens. There are plenty of Star Visitors here as well. Some of the "Human Looking Aliens" that the DOD was worried about were actually citizens of these break away civilizations who's technology is almost god like. They have biomechanical robots and things that could convince us they are gods or aliens. It puts a spin on the Ancient Alien perspective... How they interact with the ET bio engineers who "Created" us is unclear... Surely some are aligned with them, some with other ET's and some are isolationists. It gives a lot for researchers in this field to think about and most will reject out right... but that doesn't mean it isn't true.

Like I said, I have some first and second hand knowledge of these matters. This is my last statement on this part of THIS topic. I just ask you to use your minds, people that write books or operate sites have various grains of info and draw conclusions and researchers GOD BLESS THEM have to "Snorkel through oceans of BS" to get what info they can... They are exposed to Disinfo, Smear Campaigns, Divisive tactics to break up partnerships that work to well... and use all sorts of tech/weapons to cause health and memory problems for the more persistent of the researchers...

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)

i'm not sure if any of these are actual ET craft but some are 100% german. the "adamski-type" is a haunebu II. adamski thought the occupants were from venus but it was germans. haunebu I and III are pretty similar in design but III is much larger. the cigar shaped ones are called "andromeda-gerät". they were and still are far more advanced than the US or any other nations from earth and they're the ones who disable atomic weapons and play games with US fighters and ships, not ETs.
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 6th March 2013 at 16:53.

28. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,405 times in 5,642 posts

Quote Like I said, I have some first and second hand knowledge of these matters. This is my last statement on this part of THIS topic.
    Sorry if I missed where you posted the 'first hand' knowledge, the second hand info was easy top find in the post ty....

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

GoodETxSG (7th March 2013), KiwiElf (6th March 2013), Omni (18th October 2014)

30. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,418 times in 2,845 posts

under the whole "nazi international" umbrella researchers like jim marrs, joseph farrell or peter levenda have drawn many completely false conclusions because they're also, despite being excellent researchers, suffering from the brainwashing about the 3rd reich. if these researchers spoke german and would include everything that has been written in germany into their books a totally different picture would emerge. but for the time being 99% of the world will not accept the fact that the alleged "bad guys" are actually those that are going to save humanity in the end. it's simply unconceivable for most people. i'm not telling certain things because there's stuff you go to jail for in germany if you speak the truth. i only recommend to keep an open mind and not accept ANYTHING you're being told as truth, even by well-meaning researchers. do your own research.
    Thanks for the response. I like to do research on my own and I have done extensive research on Nazi International/Breakaway civilization. If there is more than one, could you please give links or information that would reveal that? If there is another space program coming out of the US that is not connected to the one inherited after WWII, I'd love to find out more information about it. In regards to the 3rd Reich being the Saviors of humanity, and their inheritors, those who consider themselves the 4th Reich, I'd also like more information about that as well, because everything that I've ever learned, including discussions with those who consider themselves 4th Reich super-soldiers, informs me that my best option going forward is to be turned white by some scientific method which will be reserved for 'only the best' of those who do not possess the same genotype as that favored by the Reiches.

This is saving the human race? I'm open to new information. I lived in Germany for 4 years, I took classes and speak German reasonably well so if the sources are in that language, it is not a barrier. Please share more information.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 6th March 2013 at 23:58. Reason: fix quoting

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Alecs (16th July 2014), ceetee9 (10th March 2014), GoodETxSG (7th March 2013), GrnEggsNHam (24th July 2014), karelia (2nd July 2014), RUSirius (7th March 2013), Spiral (13th March 2013), sunflower (1st June 2013), swoods_blue (4th April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast