+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Default Re: U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System

The ISS Live Stream events that almost caused the end of NASA ISS LIVE STREAM were interesting. I cannot identify the second strange sighting but the first is the "Delta Dart" know by other designations I am sure.

This is the clearest public picture I have seen yet of this particular craft (View in hi def on large monitor, you can see the "View Port"/"Wind Shield" where the "Heads Up Displays" and "Helmet tracking nodes" are above the cockpit).

It's a typical nose docking and then egress/reenter point via a "Tube" to the Cabin/Cockpit (Old School Dock & Release) through the nose of the craft. (Or so it would be logical assumption)

The Delta Triangles of various types have been photographed quite a bit over the last couple of decades. For some reason we have a small window of "Accidental Disclosures" going on here... IMHO as always.

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System

There are plenty of previous Posts on this Thread about "Air/Spacecraft" that you can research. These (Links Below) are old articles and were referenced in the Triangle Article posted above for research reasons. They have some interesting info worth covering (If this is new to you) as they go in detail on several secret aircraft with concept renderings that are based on witness testimony or engineering spec's (Some are pretty close to looking like real craft). It is decent information.

It is interesting that a lot of this recent whistle blower info came out just prior to the "Secret Space and Break Away Civilization Conference" in CA (http://www.secretspaceprogram.org/) that I believe Paul is attending. I hope he has some great info to share when he comes back!

I will be curious to see what new video's are posted from that conference. I would suspect there would be some exciting speakers this year with new information.

Classified Antigravity Aerospace Craft Using Reverse-engineered Extraterrestrial Technology: http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.com/...ace-craft.html

Classified Advanced Antigravity Aerospace Craft Utilising back-engineered extraterrestrial technology: http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.com/...tigravity.html

3. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System

Secret Space Program And Hidden Life On The Moon With Robert Morningstar
    http://beforeitsnews.com/strange/201...rticalresponse
    Friday, June 27, 2014 19:03

Get FREE private and secure Email and Messaging click now!
    (Before It's News)
    By Susan Duclos

The Lip TV’s Buzzsaw segment hosted by Sean Stone joined by Robert Morningstar, who talks about a secret speace program and hidden life on the moon as he shares images considered “earth-shattering in their importance,” also including topics such as alien life and mysterious structures on the lunar surface.

Mr. Morningstar, according to his bio, has studied UFOs and the paranormal for over 40 years and has exposed government cover-ups and deception in the JFK assassination.

A must-see show!

Sign Up To Live Free or Die and Susan Duclos’ News Letter! For all our latest articles delivered once a day.

4. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

I know This is like the 6th post on this Thread I have made in the last few days. We have mainly spoken about travel using Air/Space Craft between The Earth, Our Moon, Jupiter/Saturn Moons, Mars (& other locations in our local star cluster) using naturally occurring "Star Gates" OR "TRAVELING THE COSMIC WEB" (Some kept stable by Previous Ancient Human Civilizations or Alien Technologies) and later on Man Made Jump Rooms (Elevators) and onboard "Event Horizons" for P2P transport of Materials and Living Beings.

In the beginning the naturally occurring "Star Gates" (Types/Endpoints/Stability etc...) were difficult to predict and after some horrific accidents were only used for transporting Materials/Supplies and Beings were transported by Secret Space Craft to various Stations/Colonies in various stages of Progress at the above mentioned locations.

They have since learned to predict the "X Points" and which of the many naturally occurring Earth Stargates will activate and what type of energy will fill the "Magnetic Tunnel's" at a given time/place as well as their destination. Though some time in 2013 something happened (The Sol System entered a different vibratory area of Space or the Galaxy?) and these natural Stargates are no longer safe and even material "They" send does not end up where they expect (Or do they know where it ends up). Not to mention RUMORS of unusual things coming out that had not been experienced prior.

This makes the "Beings/Persons" in Control of the Man Made or Ancient/Alien Stabilized Stargates and the Secret Spacecraft that can make the journeys VERY POWERFUL! The same people that have provided this information state that within the Control System of the Secret Space Fleet's and Break Away Civilization's there is a quarrell of sorts as well as a difference of opinion of how things should move forward for Earth depending on which "Visitor Groups" they are aligned with.

I am not sure if things are shaping up for a "Break Away Civilization CIVIL WAR" or not but things are tense (As well as tension that comes with assessing the intentions of all of the recent New Arrivals to our Sol System who seem to be here as "Spectators").

This situation has kept a lot of powerful people stuck on Earth that had not planned on being here for some of the consequences of the situations they had set in motion. I think you can speculate who these people may be and I think them being "Grounded" here for the events they set in motion is no accident.

In the mean time "They" are working with RV'er's, Other "Former Throw Away Assets" and are launching satellites (MMA Satellite Constellation Project) to figure out how to utilize the natural stargates again. I think it's possible the natural Stargates are going haywire because of some changes our Sol System (And possibly Galaxy) is going through.

"They" are desperate to get OFF PLANET before Events begin OR find a way to slow down the domino's that they started falling prior to their halted retreat. (IMHO/AND SPECULATION OF COURSE, Use YOUR OWN Discernment...)

Last edited by GoodETxSG; 25th September 2014 at 00:19.

5. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System

Gary did a couple of interviews one with Kerry and the one
    below with the BBC. I looked it up thismorning to add to
    the Rich planet post on the TR3B's. Why Im' adding it here
    is because it was a cigar shaped craft he saw on the NASA
    site, which ties in with this thread and I had a quick look
    thru and did not see it already posted......

BBC interview.UFO Hacker Gary McKinnon talks about NASA Hack

aprox 7mins in is where Gary describes the cigar
    shaped craft.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

computer voice summary....

'UFO Hacker' Gary McKinnon Tells What He Found on NASA Comp

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

GoodETxSG (30th June 2014), KiwiElf (10th July 2014), Sophocles (2nd November 2014)

7. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    I know This is like the 6th post on this Thread I have made in the last few days. We have mainly spoken about travel using Air/Space Craft between The Earth, Our Moon, Jupiter/Saturn Moons, Mars (& other locations in our local star cluster) using naturally occurring "Star Gates" OR "TRAVELING THE COSMIC WEB" (Some kept stable by Previous Ancient Human Civilizations or Alien Technologies) and later on Man Made Jump Rooms (Elevators) and onboard "Event Horizons" for P2P transport of Materials and Living Beings.

In the beginning the naturally occurring "Star Gates" (Types/Endpoints/Stability etc...) were difficult to predict and after some horrific accidents were only used for transporting Materials/Supplies and Beings were transported by Secret Space Craft to various Stations/Colonies in various stages of Progress at the above mentioned locations.

They have since learned to predict the "X Points" and which of the many naturally occurring Earth Stargates will activate and what type of energy will fill the "Magnetic Tunnel's" at a given time/place as well as their destination. Though some time in 2013 something happened (The Sol System entered a different vibratory area of Space or the Galaxy?) and these natural Stargates are no longer safe and even material "They" send does not end up where they expect (Or do they know where it ends up). Not to mention RUMORS of unusual things coming out that had not been experienced prior.

This makes the "Beings/Persons" in Control of the Man Made or Ancient/Alien Stabilized Stargates and the Secret Spacecraft that can make the journeys VERY POWERFUL! The same people that have provided this information state that within the Control System of the Secret Space Fleet's and Break Away Civilization's there is a quarrell of sorts as well as a difference of opinion of how things should move forward for Earth depending on which "Visitor Groups" they are aligned with.

I am not sure if things are shaping up for a "Break Away Civilization CIVIL WAR" or not but things are tense (As well as New Arrivals to our Sol System who seem to be here as "Spectators").

This situation has kept a lot of powerful people stuck on Earth that had not planned on being here for some of the consequences of the situations they had set in motion. I think you can speculate who these people may be and I think them being "Grounded" here for the events they set in motion is no accident.

In the mean time "They" are working with RV'er's, Other "Former Throw Away Assets" and are launching satellites (MMA Satellite Constellation Project) to figure out how to utilize the natural stargates again. I think it's possible the natural Stargates are going haywire because of some changes our Sol System (And possibly Galaxy) is going through.

"They" are desperate to get OFF PLANET before Events begin OR find a way to slow down the domino's that they started falling prior to their halted retreat. (IMHO/AND SPECULATION OF COURSE, Use YOUR OWN Discernment...)

With respect to the complexity of probability that is in these moments (of now), for this place, we would then have issue with what is essentially dimensional travel. An overtly complex offset, of an indeterminate nature.

To travel in time, in this place, and to travel simultaneously to a 'different location', this requires a 'backbone' or carrier of dimensional stability, to modulate against/with/etc. Very much like an FM carrier but with a quantum squeeze and the seed being squeezed pops out at the other location.

A dimensional carrier, is also subject to the fluctuations of probability and branching. Thus, to shift to an UN-anchored endpoint means it comes out 'god knows where and when'.

Interestingly enough, this issue, like that of entering a highly modulated refraction zone, a high probability of change zone, this was stated as being the coming case, years ago.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Hervé (1st July 2014), KiwiElf (10th July 2014), Selene (2nd July 2014), Sophocles (2nd November 2014)

9. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Most people have a very difficult time with the vast differences of teleportation within your own dimension, traveling through or to other dimensions, traveling to another density via vibratory shifting, and traveling within the multiverses or realities. Most have a hard time with the differences between all of the above especially with Densities and Dimensions.

Time travel is even an ability but with timeline problems already, temporal drives being in use... they created buffers and placed them on technology to prevent travel back into timelines prior to some of the timeline corrections/convergences. Some stargate/portal end points flail around to points in open space for reasons that are theorized by the egg heads. But the fact that these magnetic connections have become unstable has been cause for alarm and the shut down of some big projects and types of travel/material transport recently... What ever be the reason (Change of vibration etc...).

The portals that exist that I was discussing are of types that most are transport mechanisms to other planets, moons (Any body w/dense enough gravitational/electric/magnetic "pull" to have a Local Stellar Magnetic Portal Connection relationship with it) within this star system and others in our dimension and give or take a %/factor of time in our current timeline. Some if boosted w/ancient/alien technology can be tapped into that transport to other dimensions (Very Unwise!).

Most of the other density beings travel here by just thinking it so, adjusting their essence to the frequency and there they are. Teleportation has allowed accidental journeys into surrounding realities/multiverses (Teleportation & Quantum Entanglement are spooky as they show how on the Quantum level things flash in and out of other universes/realities so quickly it cannot even be measured accurately in oscillations.

The communications devices that is now used are Quantum Correlated Communication Devices and use Quantum Entanglement of something like isotopes inside the communication devices that have been "Entangled" with other devices so no matter where in time/space/reality each communicator is they can speak and video share. They can tell if you are a % out of phase time/space wise since by the reception on the home end calculation devices.

They are supposed to be able to track exactly when/where you are once a signal reestablishes the natural quantum entanglement (There may now be a difference that is used to do the calculating before they naturally recalibrate) vibration and over quick increments of time shift back into harmony/alignment. This is a Secure P2P communication which is encrypted as it is being sent through the QCCD and cannot be hacked or tapped into.

"IMHO/Or so the story goes"
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 1st July 2014 at 12:55.

10. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Interesting tie in's that were in his presentations at the conference. I am not sure if he or anyone else got into how after "Operation Highjump" the remnants of "Operations Paperclip" talked the establishment into "If you can't beat them, join them" negotiations which began in the mid 1950's (First to infiltrate the Nazi Break Away Civilization and take over, what happened was EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE!)... The NAZI's took over the American Military Industrial Complex.

We had a Secret Space Program that was well underway but ended up merging it with the NAZI Program (Or a portion of the American Programs Did) and boosted our presence in space and use of Platforms and Small Bases while Black Budgets were put in place to pump $ into a vast off world program. There are several "Secret Space Programs" that have a tenuous relationship and cooperate with each other quite a bit. It is quite a bit more complicated than is widely reported (As is the Alien/ET/ED & UFO Topic in general).

Ideology is a big problem that pops up from time to time. I am scouring the net looking for some of the conferences from last weekend's "Secret Space Program and Break Away Civilization" conference in CA... I can't wait for some of them to be posted and for Paul's feed back... I am hoping some real and new info was discussed with the recent info/whistle blowers coming out etc... Follow this link to listen to the audio interviews Hour 1 and Hour 2. He has done some good research and the Red Ice interview is worth a listen to anyone who is interested in this subject. IMHO...
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-140606.php

Joseph P. Farrell - Hour 1 - Clash of Breakaway Civilizations & Secret Space Program
    June 6, 2014
    Joseph P. Farrell has a B.A. in Biblical Studies and Philosophy, an M.A. in Historical and Theological Studies, and a Ph.D. in Patristics from the University of Oxford. He pursues research in physics, alternative history, science and “strange stuff.” He’s the author of many fascinating books in the field of alternative research. In this program, we discuss the upcoming Secret Space Program conference and his books, “Covert Wars and Breakaway Civilizations” and “Covert Wars and the Clash of Civilizations.” Farrell begins discussing how a secret space program hypothetically developed beginning in 1947 up till today. We’ll discuss black budgets, development of technology and the reasoning behind a breakaway civilization. Joseph says that the perception on the part of the national security apparatus that some UFO activity was hostile, and concerned with nuclear and thermonuclear weapons, plus the secret collateralization of space resources in the hidden system of finance, may have led to the perception that humanity was once again at a “tower of babel moment” in history. Farrell argues that this in turn required calculated responses to the UFO in the form of a kind of gunboat diplomacy. In the second hour, we talk about the strange geopolitical moves pertaining to issues of wars, mass surveillance, the NSA, corporate takeovers and moves toward global world government. We’ll question the tie between politics and the secret space program. Later, we discuss the increase of funding that we’ve seen being poured into the private space sector and how this might alter the current trajectory.

Relevant links
    secretspaceprogram.org
    gizadeathstar.com
    Edward Lansdale
    Douglas MacArthur
    Ronald Richter
    Huemul Project
    Castle Bravo
    Russia to spend billions on asteroid defense
    Dmitry Medvedev muses on aliens and Vladimir Putin's lateness
    Nikolai Aleksandrovich Kozyrev
    International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor
    Are we flexing our muscle - class one civilization already?
    Earth Corridor between the Earth and Sun
    Tsunami on the Sun
    Gunboat diplomacy
    Beam me up: Scientists say human teleportation is 'possible' as they transfer atoms three metres in groundbreaking experiment

11. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-140609.php

Richard Dolan - Hour 1 - Privatized UFO Knowledge & The Grand Distraction of the New Age Movement
    June 9, 2014
    Richard Dolan is a researcher, author, and public speaker on the topic of UFOs and related matters. He earned a Bachelor's degree in History and English Literature at Alfred University, then earned a Master's degree in History at the University of Rochester. He also received a Certificate in Political Ideologies from Exeter College at Oxford University, and was a finalist for a Rhodes Scholarship. Since publishing his books on the subject of UFOs starting in 2000, Richard has travelled throughout the U.S. and world speaking to audiences. In the first hour, we’ll discuss how UFO knowledge is at the heart of America’s black budget. We talk about how UFO knowledge has been privatized and speculate on the players in this secret agenda. Richard talks about the possibility of other intelligences who are involved. If a breakaway civilization exists, what does that mean? It might be possible that the “others” are from a more advanced civilization with a human population. Brad Sorenson, of Lockheed Martin, stated that they “were capable of doing light speed or better.” Don’t miss the second hour as we discuss the cult like fanaticism surrounding UFOs. Richard explains how we are dealing with “complex realities” that at times also involves the government. We’ll discuss how the new age movement has clouded the UFO field, somewhat akin to how the rock n’ roll of the 60s was used by the CIA to stop the peace movement. Richard talks about how the new age movement is a grand distraction from what we should be focusing on. We’ll talk about socially engineered pacification, the guru effect and much more.

Relevant links
    richarddolanpress.com
    secretspaceprogram.org
    modernknowledge2014.com
    Vannevar Bush
    George Marshall
    Ben Rich
    Frank Carlucci

===============================================

http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/...ilization.html

"UFOs Represent the Inevitable
    Post-Petroleum Solution"

ForbiddenKnowledgeTV
    Alexandra Bruce
    May 31, 2014

Red Ice Radio was founded in 2001 in Sweden by Henrik Palmgren and it's still going strong.

In this interview, Palmgren discusses with respected UFO historian, Richard Dolan the possibility of a "breakaway civilization," based on leaks, of which Richard has been privy.

Dolan speculates that a "breakaway civilization" is a logical conclusion to observations in space that have been made and he suspects that it began to get seriously underway during the 1950s and 1960s. Dolan suspects that it is largely funded by narcotics trafficking, which have been applied towards the development of flying craft and space stations, which are far ahead of the disclosed technology of NASA. Dolan states that some members of NASA are aware of of the secret space program but most are not. He cites Astronaut, Clark McClelland as someone who has leaked information about these "special access," Black Budget programs.

Yet, Dolan suggests that even our currently disclosed technologies are developing so quickly, that within a generation, there may actually be no distinction between the breakaway and the mainstream worlds.

He says that the main reason for UFO secrecy, up till now has been the potential of alternative sources of energy to spell the destruction of the hydrocarbon industry - and the innumerable industries associated with it; the millions of jobs, the billions of dollars.

He says that whether we like it or not, we're going to have to face the fact of extraterrestrial life - and that fast on the heels of this revelation, will be a post-petroleum world.

In fact, Dolan says UFOs represent the inevitable post-petroleum solution the environmental devastation now being wrought by the pollution produced by the extraction and combustion of petroleum and the garbage created by its most ubiquitous by-product, plastic.

Dolan does not envision these inevitable transitions, of technology and civilization to be harmonious and suspects that there will certainly be strife - but that there is no stopping it.

===

http://www.redicecreations.com/

- See more at: http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/....Gf0Jk3Wi.dpuf

Last edited by GoodETxSG; 2nd July 2014 at 14:47.

12. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-140512.php

Michael Schratt - Hour 1 - Man Made UFOs: Deep Black Budget Military Aerospace Vehicles

May 12, 2014
    Michael Schratt is a private pilot/military aerospace historian and has lectured across the USA on the unique subject of “mystery aircraft,” and classified propulsion systems buried deep within the military industrial complex. Michael talks about the evidence that supports the claim that elements within the military industrial complex (specifically the American aerospace industry) have designed, built and tested flown saucer shaped aircraft which mimic the form, fit and function of that as we perceive to be extraterrestrial UFOs. In this program, we discuss the black budget, off black budget and special access programs that have laid the financial groundwork for those who have been developing secret aerospace megaprojects. We’ll speak about military contractors such as Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin & McDonnell Douglas and their endless funding for their project. In hour two, we continue to discuss the development of “saucer” technology and some of the alternative propulsion systems like magnetic field disruptors and electrogravitics. We also speak more about Leonard Stringfield and the “Retrievals of the Third Kind. “ Later, we talk about who is running the program and for what reason. Michael mentions the insiders who claim they’ve been working on these black ops programs.

Relevant links
    secretspaceprogram.org
    McDonnell Douglas A-12 Avenger II
    McDonnell Douglas
    Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit
    William Perry
    Leonard H. Stringfield
    Wright-Patterson Air Force Base
    Skunk Works
    Special access program

13. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-140516.php

Mark McCandlish - Hour 1 - Sequestered Technology & Offworld Exploration
    May 16, 2014
    Mark McCandlish is an artist who has specialized in aviation and conceptual art within the defense and aerospace industries for the better part of the last thirty years, serving the needs of many American corporations in this regard. His first UFO sighting occurred at Westover Air Force Base in the State of Massachusetts, in the winter of 1966 and he observed the craft through an 80 power telescope for about ten minutes before it accelerated out of sight at an extreme velocity. He later discovered that this craft had been hovering above a flight of nuclear-armed Boeing B-52's sitting on the Alert Ramp of the flight line on base. Mr. McCandlish has spent most of his life trying to discover the science that would make such incredible performance possible. Having had literally dozens of sightings since 1966, he feels certain that this carefully protected technology has been co-opted by an as-yet-unknown group, and the sequestration of this technology has provided that organization tremendous leverage in world politics, finance and international conflicts over the past five decades. In the first hour, Mark shares what he believes is a plausible answer to interstellar flight. We’ll talk about propulsion systems, US modification experiments, zero point energy and the side effect of trapping it. In the second hour, Mark shares an interesting story of one contactee who was then abducted by the military who was trying to acquire alien technology found inside of the contactee. This abductee also predicted future events that have all come to pass, except for one. Later, we’ll talk about offworld exploration. Who is going and why? Mark emphasizes the positive angle to offworld exploration.

Relevant links
    secretspaceprogram.org
    markmccandlish.com
    General Dynamics
    Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird
    NASA X-43
    Escape velocity
    Lockheed D-21
    Sikorsky UH-60 Black_Hawk
    Elon Musk
    Simplification - Tom Bearden And 'Free Energy'
    Extra Second Added To Clocks As Earth Slows Down
    Tidal acceleration

14. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Somehow I missed this speakers interview from the Conference... My Bad.

Red Ice Radio - Catherine Austin Fitts - Hour 1 - Secret Space Program & The Black Budget

Published on Apr 21, 2014
    http://www.redicecreations.com
    http://www.redicemembers.com
    https://twitter.com/rediceradio
    https://plus.google.com/+Redicecreati...
    https://www.facebook.com/RedIceCreations
    Subscribe to Red Ice Radio in iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/r...
    Subscribe to Red Ice Radio on Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/red-i...

Catherine Austin Fitts is the Founder and President of Solari. She served as Managing Director and Member of the Board of Directors of the Wall Street investment bank, Dillon, Read & Co., Inc. She also served as Assistant Secretary of Housing/Federal Housing Commissioner at HUD in the first Bush Administration and was the President and Founder of Hamilton Securities Group, Inc. We'll discuss if financial fraud and market manipulations are actually mechanisms for financing the black budget and if centralized governance is necessitated by high-tech secrecy. There may be as much as $100 trillion dollars worth of hardware flying the skies powered by anti-gravity and field-propulsion technologies. This has significant implications for the ownership and design of manufacturing and energy infrastructure on planet earth. It also has connections to trillions of dollars which are "missing" from defense and domestic agency accounts (as reported by official financial reports of the US government). To the extent that the US taxpayer has financed this technology (or its reverse-engineering) why should private corporations own it on a secret basis? The financial fortunes and geopolitical power involved are significant. If you control these technologies, you possess weaponry sufficient to engineer a financial coup d'Etat and to centralize control of the entire global financial system. In the member's hour, we'll speak more on UFOs, the expansion of the control grid and trails of the black budget.

http://solari.com

15. Link to Post #73
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Quote Posted by RedIceCreations
    It also has connections to trillions of dollars which are "missing" from defense and domestic agency accounts (as reported by official financial reports of the US government). To the extent that the US taxpayer has financed this technology (or its reverse-engineering) why should private corporations own it on a secret basis?
    This is definitely the bazillion dollar question, isn’t it? All this secret technology has been paid for by the public, through our taxes (and drug money, etc...) It ought to be public property.

“National security” grows rather weary as a mantra here, when the legal shuffle in place on this ensures that We The People can never, ever access what we’ve paid for, no matter what.

What’s wrong with this picture?

Cheers,

Selene

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

conk (9th July 2014), GoodETxSG (9th July 2014), KiwiElf (10th July 2014), Rosco1 (12th July 2014), RunningDeer (13th July 2014)

17. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

This looks like one of ours, IMHO... ALL of these recent ISS accidental footage releases are no accident in my opinion. Something IZ going on... I believe it has to do with the "Civil War" within the Various/Competing Programs or as others call them "Break Away Civilizations".

July 9th, 2014 UFO Incident At The International Space Station
    Saturday, July 12, 2014 7:25
    Get FREE private and secure Email and Messaging click now!
    (Before It's News)
    Video footage captured from the live camera stream of the International Space Station (ISS) shows what appears to be a giant cigar shaped UFO hovering nearby. The live footage was captured on July 9th, 2014.

It appears for approximately four minutes before fading away. The footage was taken by one of the ISS external cameras that are normally directed earthwards. The non-stationary nature of the UFO and the way it slowly moves has led some to conclude it is not a lens flare or similar lighting aberration.

This is not the first time that the ISS live camera feed has captured what appears to be a large UFO in the vicinity. The UFO appears to be very similar to the May 13, 2014 sighting from the same camera. The only difference is that the reported half a dozen orange lights are not flashing in a random manner. Back on January 29, NASA live streaming showed what appeared to be a sleek elliptical UFO docked with the hull of the International Space Station. The object was between the Russian research module and the Soyuz escape capsule. Its size was approximately 10 meters. Some claimed that the UFO was related to an ISS ceremony featuring the Olympic flag. Yet the ISS ceremony was held in November 2013, and the flag was only about a meter in size, far smaller than the estimated 10 meter UFO.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paranormics
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/paranormics
    Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/115244...anormics/posts

18. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

WAIT... BEFORE YOU ROLL YOUR EYES AND CLOSE THIS THREAD... READ/WATCH THE SUPPORTING INFO! (Note: Some of the video's are silly, just ponder the possibilities of a "Virus" aspect as apposed to an "Rise of a Brain Eating Undead" scenario...

I know CTP Kaye and his claims of being assigned to both the MDF and EDF of the Multi-National/Global Corporate Secret Space PROGRAMS are highly controversial and have been stamped as a hoax by many. I however have mixed feelings as he seems to have information that only a person in such a position would have or someone who has had "Engram's" implanted from an individual or individuals who had experienced these unique assignments over a wide time range of "The Program". There are SEVERAL points in his recounting of "Experiences" that were jaw dropping. The ONE I will go into now is the Bio-weapon/Engineered Virus which was referenced as the "ZOMBIE VIRUS".

Zombie Virus, alien civilizations, clones, Nazi eugenics & holographic medicine (S02E07)

I independently received information prior to this CPT KAYE Interview Series about just such a Virus that would cause symptom such as "End Times Crazyness" talk/ranting, extremely high fever yet victim is functional due to extreme amounts of Adrenal Release into the blood stream causing them to shed clothing, dulling of pain receptors and swelling that somehow causes bleeding through eyes, ears, nose, and swelling of gums/bleeding of mouth, Swelling/Bleeding of Finger/Toe Nails and swelling of Brain. This causes the victim to lash out in later stages scratching and biting anyone they can (Even loved ones w/no rationale)... Thus the bleeding gums/finger nails become perfect delivery methods for spreading the infectious fluids to healthy individuals.

Noted we have seen some similar behavior in people taking the crazy/stupid street drug called "Bath Salts"...

It has also recently leaked that the Pentagon has a 32 page Prep Guide for "Fighting Zombies" - conop 8888

There are similar documents and training in other NATO/G7 Countries, so that raises eyebrows as "STUPID" as this entire subject sounds on the surface.

Recently some You Tube Video's have been posted that show similar behavior, but most likely DRUG RELATED or Psychological Related... (Or Possession if you subscribe to that notion).

Pentagon ready for Zombie apocalypse conop 8888 drill .Undead chicken Zombies !

http://ufothetruthisoutthere.blogspo...-reported.html
    Wednesday, June 4, 2014
    BIZARRE ZOMBIE-LIKE ACTIVITY REPORTED ACROSS AMERICA

19. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

The Zombie meme is a scary one and a
    possibility under the right or wrong
    circumstances. Although I presume
    they would not reproduce so eventually
    would be controlled, or that would be
    that.....

I saw an article last week about an
    British holiday maker that went
    crazy on cannibal a drug that
    can make you act like a Zombie....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Published on 8 Nov 2012

http://www.joblo.com - "World War Z" - Official Trailer

Source: http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/pa...

World War Z Twitter: https://twitter.com/WorldWarZMovie

A U.N. employee is racing against time and fate,
    as he travels the world trying to stop the outbreak
    of a deadly Zombie pandemic.

Official Site: http://www.WorldWarZMovie.com

Director: Marc Forster

Cast: Brad Pitt, Mireille Enos , Daniella Kertesz ,
    James Badge Dale, Matthew Fox

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then you realise an 'accident' could happen !!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C.D.C. Closes Anthrax and Flu Labs After Accidents

Sunday 13th July 2014 at 10:12 By david-icke

‘After potentially serious back-to-back laboratory accidents, federal health officials
    announced Friday that they had temporarily closed the flu and anthrax laboratories
    at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta and halted shipments
    of all infectious agents from the agency’s highest-security labs.

The accidents, and the C.D.C.’s emphatic response to them, could have important
    consequences for the many laboratories that store high-risk agents and the few
    that, even more controversially, specialize in making them more dangerous for
    research purposes.

If the C.D.C. — which the agency’s director, Dr. Thomas Frieden, called “the
    reference laboratory to the world” — had multiple accidents that could, in theory,
    have killed both staff members and people outside, there will undoubtedly be
    calls for stricter controls on other university, military and private laboratories.’

Read more: C.D.C. Closes Anthrax and Flu Labs After Accidents

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/12/sc...ents.html?_r=2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theres a big Ebola scare in Africa at the moment
    on top of all their other problems..

Ebola was first discovered in the Democratic Republic of Congo
    in 1976 in an outbreak that killed 280 people. Man made like
    Aids ? It seems to have appeared about the same time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ebola Spreads to Sierra Leone Capital of Freetown as Deaths Rise

Sunday 13th July 2014 at 08:37 By david-icke

‘The worst outbreak of Ebola moved to Sierra Leone’s capital of Freetown where
    an Egyptian was found with the city’s first confirmed case of the disease.

The unidentified Egyptian national had traveled from Kenema, the largest city in
    the nation’s Eastern Province, and checked into a clinic east of Freetown,
    Sidie Yahya Tunis, director of Information, Communication and Technology at
    the Ministry of Health and Sanitation, said by phone today. The person was
    moved back to the Ebola center in Kenema, he said.’

Read more: Ebola Spreads to Sierra Leone Capital of Freetown as Deaths Rise

West Africa Ebola death toll rises to 518

Health workers wearing protective suits at an isolation center for people infected
    with Ebola at Donka Hospital in Conakry, Guinea on April 14, 2014.

Tue Jul 8, 2014 5:42PM GMT
    The World Health Organization (WHO) says the death toll from the Ebola outbreak
    in West Africa has reached 518.

The international body said on Tuesday that 50 new cases, half of them fatal, were
    reported by officials in Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone from July 3-6.

The UN health agency also noted that the overall number of laboratory-confirmed,
    probable or suspected cases of the illness in the region has jumped to 844.

Guinea is the worst-hit country with 408 cases and 307 deaths. Liberia’s health
    officials announced 16 new cases and nine deaths that brought the tally to 131
    cases and 84 deaths.

Sierra Leone also reported 34 new cases and 14 deaths, taking its overall count to
    305 cases and 127 fatalities.

There is currently no known cure for Ebola, a form of hemorrhagic fever whose
    symptoms are diarrhea, vomiting and bleeding.

The virus spreads through direct contact with infected blood, feces or sweat.
    It can also be spread through sexual contact or the unprotected handling of
    contaminated corpses.

Ebola was first discovered in the Democratic Republic of Congo in 1976 in an
    outbreak that killed 280 people.

It remains one of the world’s most virulent diseases, which kills between
    25 to 90 percent of those who fall sick.

SAB/NN

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/07...-rises-to-518/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the meantime others are playing god............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scientists ready to create genetically modified babies from three parents

Sunday 13th July 2014 at 07:41 By david-icke

‘Pending approval from the appropriate regulatory authorities, biotech scientists are gearing up to
    start manufacturing genetically modified (GM) human babies within the next two years, according
    to BBC News. A novel form of in vitro fertilization (IVF) that involves combining the eggs of two
    different women with the sperm of one man could soon be made publicly available as a way to
    prevent deadly mitochondrial diseases.’

Read more: Scientists ready to create genetically modified babies from three parents

http://www.naturalnews.com/045973_ge...rents_IVF.html
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 14th July 2014 at 18:35.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

GoodETxSG (14th July 2014), KiwiElf (17th July 2014)

21. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

This is wierd as we were talking about Zombies......BBC 3 are going to do a reality
    show about it.....whats that Arnie movie....'Running Man'...LOL

15 July 2014 Last updated at 01:56

Why Zombie live experiences are proving big businessBy Matt Lee

BBC News

From Hollywood movies to video games, the past few years have seen increasing
    numbers of titles based on zombie apocalypses. The subject's popularity is now
    going beyond the screen and on to the streets of the UK - but why would anyone
    want to spend their time pretending to fight the undead?

The transit van screeches to a halt and I jump out followed by 11 other "foot
    soldiers", fully clad in police riot gear with batons strapped to our belts.

I am finding it hard to grip a paintball gun because my hands are shaking and my
    palms are sweaty.

Continue reading the main story

Start Quote
    Nothing compares to the buzz you get from it because you're so scared and when the instincts to fight back kick in, it's intense”
    End Quote
    Andy Bright

Zombie fighter

And then I see them - the undead - tearing towards me, teeth bared and blood
    dripping off their chins. It is time to fight for my life.

But this is not the start of the zombie apocalypse, it is an industrial estate in
    Worcestershire and I am taking part in a Zombie Boot Camp.

It is not for the faint hearted. At one stage I am rugby tackled from behind on to
    some sand bags by a 15st zombie, who is actually a trained soldier.

He pins me down, snarling and spitting blood on to my riot helmet visor until I am
    rescued by two of my team-mates who mercilessly beat him with plastic batons.

Ram Training, which runs the event, is just one of a number of organisations across
    the country which will take your money for the privilege of you being attacked by
    zombies in forests, shopping centres and

"Recruits" at the Zombie Boot Camp are kitted out in full police riot gear and carry
    batons and paintball guns In the past month, BBC Three has announced a reality
    TV show based on the same concept. Learning to battle and survive the undead is big business.

More than 24,000 people have taken part in the boot camp in the past two-and-a-
    half years. But why?

"They've all done four hours of military training and fought zombies face to face so
    in the event of a zombie holocaust we know there are thousands of people out
    there who can get stuck in," jokes Major Roy Fitter, the Army reservist who set the
    course up.

He said he began the zombie boot camp in 2011 as a side project to his business
    teaching civilian combat courses and is looking to employ more staff to keep up
    with demand.

All of his volunteers are militarily trained and double up as both instructors and
    zombies.

Maj Fitter said the event's popularity built on the success of TV shows and video
    games like The Walking Dead and The Last of Us.

"People want to get out of their seats and beyond the screen - it's the element of
    believability," he said.

"It's the, 'I've got real army kit on, the place looks like a battleground, the guy who
    is teaching me battle tactics is military', then you're straight in there, you're
    sweating, it's violent and you get lost in it."

Student Andy Bright and office worker Claire Smith have both completed the
    training in Worcester.

"Nothing compares to the buzz you get from it because you're so scared and when
    the instincts to fight back kick in, it's intense," says Mr Bright.

"I'd read the Max Brooks books [World War Z, the Zombie Survival Guide] and
    although this is seen as a bit of fun, it is best to be prepared just in case."

More than 24,000 people have attended the Zombie Boot Camp in Worcestershire
    Ms Smith, a self-confessed "adrenaline junkie", said she was also in it for the fear
    factor.

"Being attacked by zombies is better than any scary movie because you're in the
    middle of the action and you can feel your heart pounding," she says.

"This was also a chance to show the men that we could survive as well as them."

But it's not just in Worcestershire where the dead are coming back to life.

Deep in a forest near Pontypridd, south Wales, Dom Spens leads 50 people in the
    art of essential bushcraft, foraging and survival skills every weekend.

Once darkness falls, the undead attack and people have to use those skills to escape.

And while most people might put an apocalypse survival strategy low on their to-do
    lists, Mr Spens says there are some who have given it some thought.

"More people have a plan to get through a zombie apocalypse than you may think,
    and if they don't already they definitely leave here with one or spend the following
    weeks putting one together," he said.

"The concept of modern zombies are biological, a virus or pandemic affecting the
    human race.

"Add to that the current uncertainty over world economies and fossil fuels and
    people are worried and are looking at preparation and stockpiling for surviving," he claims.

Stevie Douglas has been working as Cuddles the Zombie since 2011
    Another organisation taking a big bite of the undead market is Bristol-based
    Slingshot, which has an annual turnover of £800,000.

Its 2.8 Hours Later game, where people are chased by zombies through mainly
    industrial areas of cities including London, Glasgow, Birmingham and Manchester,
    sells 20,000 tickets a year; 10 times the amount it sold when it began in 2008.

The game differs from Zombie Boot Camp because it is strictly non-contact and is
    effectively a game of tag.

"I think you probably need to be a bit sick in the head to want to frighten people
    but zombies are the ones who have the most fun," said Stevie Douglas, who has
    worked as Cuddles the zombie for Slingshot for three years.

"You get two types of people, those who laugh their way round it and others who
    are absolutely terrified. I've actually had people crying, which I'm quite proud of.

"I'm not that quick so I tend to try and get inside their heads, staring them down,
    stalking them. Essentially, it's acting but with groans without words."

Zombie at 2.8 hours event Zombies chase contestants through industrial parts of
    cities including London and Manchester as part of the 2.8 Hours game
    Co-founder Simon Johnson said the firm's popularity had grown because its
    audience had changed from "niche horror and gaming fans" to a more mainstream one.

"It's difficult to know whether it's organic or the fact we're able to spend more on
    PR and marketing but it's still mainly 18 to 35-year-olds and a 50-50 split between
    men and women," he said.

"They're in that generation where video games have an equivalent cultural worth to
    a film and even more than a piece of theatre or a book.

"Play has become a normalised activity and you're now allowed to go out and play
    games as an adult."

But whether people are playing for fun or actually planning their undead invasion
    strategy, the business clearly is alive and kicking.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-28058437
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 15th July 2014 at 23:25.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

KiwiElf (17th July 2014)

23. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

I have been waiting with baited breath for some feedback about this years Conference. One of the speakers just published their thoughts on how it went. It doesn't appear to have any block buster announcements that I had hoped with all of the more recent people coming forward as well as people/sources from the past coming forward with more details that need to be vetted but are in synch w/experiences close to some I have... become aware of. I would like to hear from someone that was there who could give a reading of the room so to speak.
    ----------------------------------------

http://gizadeathstar.com/2014/07/imp...on-conference/
    IMPRESSIONS OF THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM/BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATION CONFERENCE
    Posted on July 12, 2014 by Joseph P. Farrell

Many of you have written requesting my thoughts and impressions of the Secret Space Program conference at which I had the honor of being invited to speak. The speakers’ rostrum included Mark McAndlish, Michael Schratt, Dr. Carol Rosin, former Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (during the Administration of G.H.W. Bush), Catherine Austin Fitts, Richard Dolan, and Robert Morningstar. Notwithstanding some technical glitches, one of which was beyond the control of the conference organizers and which could be ascribed to lack of speaker preparation, the conference was a beginning in what most of the speakers agreed upon prior to the conference should be a clear goal: to remake the conference culture, and direct it away from the parade of goofiness that such conferences often become, into a more sober atmosphere where serious issues can be addressed in a serious fashion, sans the usual “story-telling” and “evangelistic tent meeting” atmosphere that often prevails at such events.

To this end, the conference organizer, Mr. Jeroen van Stratten of the Netherlands, did a superb job organizing the order in which the speakers spoke, and I can confidently say that the speakers, who did not consult with each other over the contents of their presentations, played off of each other remarkably well. Mark McAndlish and Michael Schratt both gave excellent presentations covering a variety of technical and technological issues regarding hidden technologies and their implications for the possibilities of a secret space program, and Secretary Fitts added some crucial insights on the emerging financial structure of the West. Richard Dolan and Dr. Carol Rosin rounded out the presentation with historical and political perspectives. All in all, it was an effort to “reverse engineer” some aspects of the policy-formation culture that might be at work in the upper echelons of the black projects world, and in that, I think the conference as generally successful.

One unique feature of this conference was that it was agreed by both the speakers and organizers to have a pre-conference and post-conference get together with each other to go over details, and to critique the event and learn from mistakes in order to avoid them at any future event. This I found to be particularly helpful.

During our conference post-mortem, three major areas were addressed: the need to cut down or eliminate the “preachification” tendency so often in evidence at such conferences during (1) the open panel discussions and (2) audience Q & A sessions. Most were in agreement that this tendency, evident in this conference as well, had to be dealt with and means were proposed for doing so that, if implemented at future events, will work effectively. This point was driven home to us by the fact that during the open mic Q & A sessions, almost have of the audience got up and left, being uninterested in hearing people preach their agendas or share their testimonies. The problem of preachiness from the panel discussion itself was addressed by simply urging more careful vetting of those invited to participate, or by the expedient of simply allowing only one such homily, and if it was reverted to, simply turning off the mic. To their credit, none of the invited speakers indulged in this, The final problem of technical glitches was addressed simply by the recognition that speakers had to do their part to ensure that their presentations would run smoothly on the platforms available to conference organizers.

For my part, I greatly enjoyed being able to meet and speak with people whose work I have followed, but never met, and this included Dr. Carol Rosin (who helped clarify some details concerning the Nazi Paperclip scientists for me), whose attendance in person at the conference was widely appreciated(not the least by me!). I also had the honor of meeting and talking with Mr. Richard Dolan for the first time, as well as Mark McAndlish.

The bottom line: we did well, but we all recognized that we can do better, and that this was not an end, but a beginning, in an effort to raise the bar of standards at such conferences. There were other ideas discussed as well, but these are of a more proprietary nature, and hence I am reluctant to comment on them openly. But suffice it to say, if implemented, they will also go a long way to raise that bar.

No such review of a conference would be complete without a thank you to all those who made it so enjoyable for me. First and foremost, of course, to Mr. Jeroen van Stratten, his wife Maddy, Robert Dupper, and their team who worked so hard to make it all happen and to organizer such a rostrum and mix of intriguing speakers. And a big thank you to the speakers who contributed their time and insights that made it, for me, such an enjoyable event: Catherine Austin Fitts, Dr. Carol Rosin, Richard Dolan, Mark McAndlish, and Jon Rappaport. And a final word of thanks, also, to my friends Chuck McCorkle and Walter Bosley for “riding shotgun” (they’ll know what I mean), and to all of you for your thoughts and prayers.

See you on the flip side…
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 16th July 2014 at 02:02.

24. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Sorry, I had to remove photo links due to 15 photo limit on Forum. See all of the photo's at the link below to the article... CoreyG/Texas

http://faroutradio.com/secret-space-...nce-with-pics/
    Secret Space Program Attendee Reviews the Conference with Pics
    The Secret Space Program/Breakaway Civilization Conference – review by Jeff Krause
    secret space program conferenceEditor's Note: Here is a brief explanation of the goals of the Secret Space program Conference as it is republished from the site, secretspaceprogram.org

"Is there a Secret Space Program?
    Join us as we present a carefully selected group of speakers gathered to ask some serious questions about the “deep state” and what is really happening in the world and beyond. We expose the most powerful invisible mechanisms behind global geopolitical and financial trends.

Where did the money go?

Our program will include financial, historical and cultural analysis of the “Breakaway Civilization.” That’s the 1% of the 1% – the group whose wealth is exploding. We will discuss the system of hidden finance that put the American intelligence community in the role of international bankers. Multi trillion dollar financial fraud and market manipulations are actually mechanisms for financing the black budget programs and the privatized, centralized governance necessitated by high-tech secrecy.

A financial mechanism to transfer wealth to a new “Breakaw

A financial mechanism to transfer wealth to a new “Breakaway Civilization”.

Is the UFO the hidden factor in modern history?

Over the years, there have been many confirmed World Military encounters with UFOs. The energy and technology implications of these crafts and the probable political forces that are blocking changes to our energy paradigm are very much worth researching. Ever wondered how a breakaway civilization could operate with impunity?

Breakaway Consciousness
    Divorcing inner and outer space from each other is the core goal of all elites. When we end this divorce we will be privy to an astounding kind of knowledge. Not just new information, but a new kind of information. We would see with new eyes.

Inner space is consciousness. Eight billion people will need to have their inner space shut down, through mind control, for the outer space program to remain a secret. Is it possible to get out of this mess that is causing so much suffering and destruction on this planet? There are steps that can lead us to a new reality. We should act fast and shift our consciousness. If we wish to be part of an authentic ‘Breakaway Civilization’, we must first attain a ‘Breakaway Consciousness’.

What is really going on out there?
    What is in space now and what can be? How does space influence all of our lives? Are there Cosmic Cultures and Civilizations? Are they visiting us, are they under us? If so, how will this impact our lives? Midst all the myths and legends, speculations and interpretations, theories and perspectives, fears and “research”, how does one discern the truth? With the spins and twists presented in books, documentaries, conferences and speakers, you might find your answers during this unique conference.

If we manage to ask the right questions and put some of the pieces together we might be getting closer to some kind of answer – what is really going on out there? Who is really running things? What are their goals? Why are they behaving this way?

By joining this conference you make it possible for us to get the word out to a lot of people."
    Conference Review…
    by Jeff Krause, Mufon Field Investigator

I will attempt to cover as best as possible the Secret Space Program/Breakaway Civilization Conference, that took place in San Mateo, CA recently. I say attempt, because this is a blog post, not a 800 lb. book. That would only be Volume 1 anyway. So here goes, with the best short version I can give you.

Before I start, I want to say a special thanks to one of the speakers, and a very good personal friend, Mr. Robert Morningstar…your kind words about me at the conference were more than any friend could ever ask! So, without further ado…

The conference opened right on time at 8:45 with the M.C., Mr. Henrik Palmgren of Red Ice Radio fame at the helm. His insightful questions throughout both days really helped to connect the dots between all the different speakers presentations. It was really an honor to meet him!

Henrik Palmgren

The first speaker to start off the conference was Mr. Mark McCandlish, an accomplished aerospace illustrator who gave a dynamic presentation on Alien Reproduction Vehicles and Zero Point Energy.

Mark McCandlish

Mark McCandlish was followed by Mr. Michael Schratt, who I'm sure many of you know from MUFON's hit show on The History Channel, Hangar 1. Michael's presentation had some fantastic graphics to go along with it, and anyone wishing to see most of the conference via my photos, can see them on my Facebook page. His presentation covered not just some of the amazing aircraft our military is using, but also ARV (Alien Reproduction Vehicles), and UFOs!

Michael Schratt

As great as that was, the event kicked up another notch with Mr. Joseph P. Farrell after the lunch break. For anyone who is a fan of Joseph, and I think there might be one or two, his presentation was delivered with all the style and panache that one can expect from him every time! It is truly amazing to be able to listen to him as he ties his information together in a way that everyone can follow and understand. One of the great researchers, his presentation left everyone looking forward to his upcoming presentation the next day.

Joseph P. Farrell

Next up was Mr. Robert Morningstar, with his presentation "Who's Minding The Moon", which although he experienced some technical issues, was still full of incredible information, and startling photos! The picture of the "Tower", 365.78 miles away from the Apollo spacecraft's Metric Mapping camera, leaves one stunned with the sheer size and magnitude of such an object!

Robert Morningstar

After Robert's presentation, the video "Zero Point" was played for the audience to a warm reception. I highly recommend that everyone see this movie when it becomes available!

After the dinner break the conference resumed with the "Round Table", which for the first night consisted of: Joseph P. Farrell, Mark McCandlish, Steve Bassett…WHOOPS! Did I just say Steve Bassett? That's right! What a treat it was to have him there to talk briefly, and answer questions during Q & A. But the panel would not have been complete without the addition of Henrik Palmgren, Michael Schratt, and Robert Morningstar! The interaction between such an insightful group was fantastic to witness! I could not stay for all of the Q & A session, but what I heard of it was great!

Steve Bassett

Round Table, Day One

Henrik started day two off with his usual energy and brilliance! He was a wonderful MC and his questions really helped tie everything together.

Day Two Opening With Henrik Palmgren

The first speaker was Mrs. Catherine Austin Fitts, who I must say impressed me as being WAY smarter than I could ever hope to be! That she could explain the financial web that is financing the breakaway civilization in a way that I could understand is just plain amazing.

After Catherine's revealing presentation, Mr. Jon Rappoport was up to discuss what we all can do to bring attention to all the aspects that we discussed during the conference. His delivery is such that I wasn't sure if we were listening to a really good stand-up comedian, or someone with some next-level information who was trying to impart it in a manner that wouldn't cause us all to run for cover. Which really when you think about how badly each and every one of us is getting screwed over this, nails it on the head. Thanks Jon, I know I shook your hand and told you what I thought then, but I got to say it again, great job!

After lunch, we were all mesmerized by Richard Dolan's engaging presentation. If you don't think there is a chance that there is a secret space program going on, or a "breakaway" civilization being financed, then I suggest you get his latest book; "UFOs for the 21st Century Mind". That will get you up to date, and perhaps then you will understand better the scope of what is really going on. This is one of those "Foundation" books that I recommend to everyone.

After Richard, Joseph P. Farrell returned to follow up with another presentation that included his "Tower of Babel" theory, which I must say, I love! He was every bit as engaging and brilliant on day two, and in fact, when I got home I ordered two of his books just so I could catch up on his topics! I was fortunate enough to have time to talk to Joseph too about the SLO UFO case…you should have seen his smile when he saw the photographs and the FOIA responses I have so far…golden moment! But I digress…

Carol Rosin was the last speaker of the conference, and she delivered a powerful oratory on the importance of us keeping weapons out of space, which if you think about it just makes sense. For those not familiar, Mrs. Rosin used to work with Werner Von Braun, and was also an executive in the aerospace industry. Her thoughtful insights were a shining beacon to all of us there, and her petition to keep weapons out of space is something I will be posting on my Facebook page, and the MUFON Tri-County page(s).

The second nights "Round Table" consisted of: Richard Dolan, Joseph P. Farrell, Catherine Austin Fitts, Carol Rosin, Jon Rappoport, and Henrik Palmgren. The spirit of importance was imparted to all of us, to go out and educate everyone as to the reality…yes the reality, of what is going on, and how important it is that we all come together to work towards change.

As all attendees to this year's conference agree, this was the best one in year's! As it was my first official conference, all I can say is that I can't wait for the next one.

25. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

http://faroutradio.com/7214-robert-m...am-conference/

7/2/14 Robert Morningstar-Debriefing of Secret Space Program Conference

***Now Archived/Recorded-Listen Here.***

Robert Morningstar 6.23.14Guest: Robert Morningstar – Website: http://www.UFODigest.com Topic: Robert was one of 10 guest presenters at the Secret Space Program event recently held in San Mateo, California, June 28 and 29. Here’s the website.. Secret SpaceProgram.org.

Robert Morningstar is our guest this program. Recently in San Mateo, California, Robert was one of the speakers at the Secret Space Program and Breakaway Civilization Conference. The other speakers included Catherine Austin Fitts, Mark McCandlish, Richard Dolan, Jon Rappoport, Dr. Carol Rosin, Joseph P. Farrell, Bob Bigelow, and Michael Schratt.

Robert gives us his full debriefing of the event as well as his thoughts on what’s next. As we watched the entire conference via live stream, it was gratifying to see so many brilliant, thoughtful people that are willing to look beyond the question, “When will the government tell us what’s really going on up there?”

Here is a Link to an article about the presentation with photos taken by the attendee, Jeff Krause:

Secret Space Program Conference review.

For more information about the conference and streaming details go to the website, http://www.SecretSpaceProgram.org/

More info about Robert's presentation, here –> Robert Morningstar-Secret Space Program Presentation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast