+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Default Re: U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System

thanks again ,amazing stuff once again. totally mind blowing, i mean i realized the possibility of such but to have it all in place in the now is a whole nuther thing, thanks again for putting it up for open minds to consider, peace.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tnkayaker For This Post:

GoodETxSG (7th March 2013), KiwiElf (8th March 2013)

4. Link to Post #23
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    under the whole "nazi international" umbrella researchers like jim marrs, joseph farrell or peter levenda have drawn many completely false conclusions because they're also, despite being excellent researchers, suffering from the brainwashing about the 3rd reich. if these researchers spoke german and would include everything that has been written in germany into their books a totally different picture would emerge. but for the time being 99% of the world will not accept the fact that the alleged "bad guys" are actually those that are going to save humanity in the end. it's simply unconceivable for most people. i'm not telling certain things because there's stuff you go to jail for in germany if you speak the truth. i only recommend to keep an open mind and not accept ANYTHING you're being told as truth, even by well-meaning researchers. do your own research.
    Thanks for the response. I like to do research on my own and I have done extensive research on Nazi International/Breakaway civilization. If there is more than one, could you please give links or information that would reveal that? If there is another space program coming out of the US that is not connected to the one inherited after WWII, I'd love to find out more information about it. In regards to the 3rd Reich being the Saviors of humanity, and their inheritors, those who consider themselves the 4th Reich, I'd also like more information about that as well, because everything that I've ever learned, including discussions with those who consider themselves 4th Reich super-soldiers, informs me that my best option going forward is to be turned white by some scientific method which will be reserved for 'only the best' of those who do not possess the same genotype as that favored by the Reiches.

This is saving the human race? I'm open to new information. I lived in Germany for 4 years, I took classes and speak German reasonably well so if the sources are in that language, it is not a barrier. Please share more information.
    from what i know the germans as well as the us-americans (caldwell the name of the researcher was, i believe) and russians were contacted by "venusians" (could really be from venus or from elsewhere or time travellers, who knows) during the 1930s and given technology to develop flying saucers/flugscheiben but told not to use them for war/attacks - which they didn't but the u.s. did, or tried to, but that was prevented and no more venusian help to the u.s. was forthcoming since then. the germans had already been developing flugscheiben since the 1920s with the help of channelled messages from aldebaran (vril society) but could use the help anyway. they also improved their u-boat technology with "venusian" help.

when it became clear that the war would be lost they began moving people to antarctica (neuschwabenland and the inner earth) which continued after the war and probably amounted to 2-3 million people. they were allowed to settle in the inner earth by the people who live there since thousands of years under the condition that they stop all war-like activities except in the case of unprovoked attack. one of these happened shortly after the war in 1947 lead by admiral byrd and failed miserably.

they formed alliances and continued to develop their technology with help from the inner earth and ET nations, have colonies on the moon and mars among others and are basically taking care that things don't get out of hand on earth's surface (disabling nuclear warheads and similar things) until the real end game starts.

some things apparently have to play out to get rid of the accumulated negative karma of humanity which is why they and the positive ETs won't help openly until the world has gone through the earth changes and possibly ww3. if ww3 plays out as seen by dozens if not hundreds of prophets and "normal" people throughout the ages atomic weapons will be used by both the u.s. and russia and not much will remain alive on the surface of the earth.

some people may be evacuated but the things that will happen during the next 7 years or so will probably not be prevented. let's hope it will only be earth changes and not a nuclear war. people have to realize that what they believe to be true because they've been told by "authorities" that this is so and what's really true are two totally different things. if a few thousand reichs-flugscheiben with swastikas would suddenly appear over germany and other nations to evacuate people to save them from earth changes the brainwashed population would probably go crazy and flee because the evil nazis are back.

i can't point you to specific books because a lot of this literature deals with things you're not allowed to talk about in germany. one excellent german researcher whose books, most of them anyway, are not banned is jan van helsing. he deals less with proven facts like e.g. farrell and more anecdotal evidence but if that's not a problem for the reader he offers a lot of valuable information and starting points for more research.

imo it's obvious that the USrael-governments and secret government are the bad guys in the game because evidence for that is everywhere. they made a deal with negative ETs when it turned out that they wouldn't be allowed to use the "venusian" technology to wage wars and we know how that ended - mass abductions, d.u.m.b.s like dulce where people are being turned into food for the reptilians and greys, "war on terror", drug and slave trafficking, satanic rituals, unprovoked attacks on countless countries to "free" the population, hundreds of atomic bomb tests (no doubt failed attacks on german bases), poisoned food and water, countless false flag attacks culminating in 9/11, suicided whistleblowers by the hundreds, you name it.

the way i see it the 3rd reich wanted to create the golden age, a 1000 year reich of peace but they were ahead of their time and they made mistakes (far less "evil" than what humanity was led to believe, though) but these mistakes have been rectified since then. don't forget the universal law of "like attracts like" - positive ETs or the peaceful inner earth people would not have been drawn to work with the germans if they were the evil players. the germans know since a long time that it's not about race, colour or religion. they had members from over 20 nations in the SS and bases in many countries throughout the world (some of which were later attacked by the the "world police" usa). the problem was that back then they didn't know that the true enemy is not the jews/zionists or in fact any humans but only hides behind that facade - reptilians/anunnaki who control and manipulate all of humanity to varying degrees. but that threat ends soon and all is well that ends well.
    Last edited by The Truth Is In There; 7th March 2013 at 13:51.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Andrew (9th September 2014), karelia (2nd July 2014), KiwiElf (7th March 2013), seko (1st June 2013)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

ebook

http://books.google.com/books?id=Uqx...page&q&f=false

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    under the whole "nazi international" umbrella researchers like jim marrs, joseph farrell or peter levenda have drawn many completely false conclusions because they're also, despite being excellent researchers, suffering from the brainwashing about the 3rd reich. if these researchers spoke german and would include everything that has been written in germany into their books a totally different picture would emerge. but for the time being 99% of the world will not accept the fact that the alleged "bad guys" are actually those that are going to save humanity in the end. it's simply unconceivable for most people. i'm not telling certain things because there's stuff you go to jail for in germany if you speak the truth. i only recommend to keep an open mind and not accept ANYTHING you're being told as truth, even by well-meaning researchers. do your own research.
    Thanks for the response. I like to do research on my own and I have done extensive research on Nazi International/Breakaway civilization. If there is more than one, could you please give links or information that would reveal that? If there is another space program coming out of the US that is not connected to the one inherited after WWII, I'd love to find out more information about it. In regards to the 3rd Reich being the Saviors of humanity, and their inheritors, those who consider themselves the 4th Reich, I'd also like more information about that as well, because everything that I've ever learned, including discussions with those who consider themselves 4th Reich super-soldiers, informs me that my best option going forward is to be turned white by some scientific method which will be reserved for 'only the best' of those who do not possess the same genotype as that favored by the Reiches.

This is saving the human race? I'm open to new information. I lived in Germany for 4 years, I took classes and speak German reasonably well so if the sources are in that language, it is not a barrier. Please share more information.

7. Link to Post #25
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Jan van Helsing's book - Secret Societies and Their Power in the 20th Century (1995) - as a PDF (very interesting read). 2.14 MB

Have linked it here.
    Helsing - Secret Societies and Their Power in the 20th Century (1995).pdf

Is also on the Avalon Free PDF Book Thread here, Page 9, Post #176:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...s-in-PDF/page9
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 7th March 2013 at 21:41.

8. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

i skimmed through the "4th reich in america" part. it's basically the same disinfo that's in most english speaking books about the topic. the operation highjump part is correct but doesn't admit that byrd and his troops were warned not to attack the "UFOs" and still did. it was byrds decision even though he was told by his superiors not to attack before they started their mission. and it was into the inner earth, not neuschwabenland. 30 american soldiers died, byrd was told to return and not ever come back. the soldiers that survived injured were helped by german medicals and later returned via "UFO" to an aircraft carrier. the ashes of the soldiers that died were brought to the u.s.

what most researchers conveniently forget is that hitler only used the money from the zionist banksters to start bulding up the reich and then told them to **** off. the reich started printing its own money, they even created tons of counterfeit money, as people like farrel also noted. hitler and the reich wanted nothing to do with zionist money and most certainly were not bought. they wanted to eliminate the zionist threat once and for all because they knew that this is the real threat to the world, though not who really hides behind the zionists and illuminati. those who throw the 3rd reich into the same pot as the zionist rulers and say that it's the nazis who want to enslave the world make a big mistake. the germans who went to antarctica and the inner earth have already begun the golden age they wanted to establish everywhere on earth but slim chance for that on the surface world as long as the zionist/reptilian/illuminati rulership hasn't been dismantled.

that the best researchers were brought to the u.s. via paperclip is also wrong. the best were long gone by the time the war ended, just like hitler, kammler, bormann and others. also that they wanted to create an atomic bomb but didn't succeed. they did succeed but considered it unethical, inhuman and "ungerman" to use it and so they didn't and focused on the development of other technology. according to witness testimony they also had the means to teleport whole units -soldiers, tanks and all. the war was only "lost" because the u.s. threatened to use atomic weapons on german citizens. in reality it's still ongoing behind the scenes and the reich never ceased to exist, not even legally since the enemy never managed to conquer the southern part of the reich, in antarctica.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Andrew (9th September 2014), karelia (2nd July 2014), seko (1st June 2013), sunflower (2nd June 2013), Truglivartna (15th October 2014)

10. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Uploaded on Dec 19, 2010
    Listen carefully what Cernan is saying after 8:00 mins of video. You think it may be a slip!!! I doubt it.

Despite the fact that there's no physical evidence that corroborates the claims of Al Bielek, Preston Nichols, Andrew Basiago and Laura M. Eisenhower, that US military has developed secret programs on space-time travel, since the '40s, I consider this video, a smoking-gun whistleblow 'cause the persons you will hear and see now, have done astonishing revealings about this subject.

PS
    People please open your eyes

For more great videos/news/articles visit: http://www.hidden-truth.org

11. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Maybe the US Star Fleet could lend a few of its engineers to Boeing to fix the 787 battery problems.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spartacus For This Post:

GoodETxSG (12th March 2013), haibane (6th August 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (26th March 2013)

13. Link to Post #29
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The "Adamski" type UFO has been photographed several times, from the USA to the UK. It's virtually identical to the German Haunebu II saucer design at the end of WWII. - see bottom 2 x pics (this was from another thread... KE)

Are they one and the same, or did someone borrow someone "elses" technology? Gotta wonder...

Click image for larger version

Name:	S4-04-FV_1.jpg
Views:	4683
Size:	203.6 KB
ID:	20793
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 13th March 2013 at 09:04.

14. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

it's virtually identical because these are haunebu craft. they've been all over the place but your government doesn't want you to know. and mine neither. germany (or rather, the occupied territory that goes by this name these days) already is a dictatorship, after all. it's a safe bet that we're going to see a whole lot of these craft (or improved, newer versions) in the near future, everywhere on earth. the inevitable battle of armageddon will not be fought between "east" and "west" because they're controlled by the same hidden hand, it will be a war between "north" and "south", and it won't happen in israel either.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Andrew (9th September 2014), Flash (5th August 2013), karelia (2nd July 2014), KiwiElf (16th March 2013), Limor Wolf (27th October 2014), seko (1st June 2013), sunflower (2nd June 2013)

16. Link to Post #31
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

it's virtually identical because these are haunebu craft. they've been all over the place but your government doesn't want you to know. and mine neither. germany (or rather, the occupied territory that goes by this name these days) already is a dictatorship, after all. it's a safe bet that we're going to see a whole lot of these craft (or improved, newer versions) in the near future, everywhere on earth. the inevitable battle of armageddon will not be fought between "east" and "west" because they're controlled by the same hidden hand, it will be a war between "north" and "south", and it won't happen in israel either.
    I think so too, The Truth Is In There (ie Haunebu II & Adamski saucer are one and the same). I'd theorise from the evidence that Adamski met Aryanians or Germans from the South Pole in a Haunebu, not "Venusians".

17. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

There is a LOT going on above our heads... I am getting more and more info from sources and it is some crazy stuff.

A strange related side note: My wife and 2 year old son having some dinner a few evenings ago and a guy at another table with a military hair cut said he was Navy stationed here in Dallas as he was paying his tab with cash and asked if we were a Military Family.

He then asked me how I knew so much about Naval Air Craft, and smiled and walked out. My wife asked what was that about... I said I dunno and we finished up dinner. She said when I went to the rest room during dinner before he left he said hello and asked how old our son was and made small talk.

It was weird because we weren't talking about any of that stuff as my wife's conversations are more down to earth so to speak.

So anyway, back to the latest related story;
    Two Indian women were sent to the hospital yesterday after a mysterious flaming object came careening out of the sky and into their yard. Experts say it’s not a meteor.

The injured women, only identified as Saroj, 32, and Arti, 21, were busying themselves with some daily chores when the fireball soared into the ground, split apart, bouncing into the women and causing minor injuries.

Russia, Tasmania, now India.. oh and Cuba too. Blowing up buildings, starting fires and injuring people. Skies are a dangerous place right now. It's shaping up to be 2013's 'thing'. -Mort

http://whofortedblog.com/2013/03/23/...-sky-wounding/
    Mysterious Burning Object Falls From The Sky, Wounding Two

18. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

im rather inclined to think that, as much good as solar warden may be for the solar system, there is a certain inevitability that earth itself may in fact be 'benevolently policed' right into the waiting embrace of global authoritarianism, and what is perhaps worse, none of the inner earth or outer star nations will likely give a damn, just on principle of jurisdiction.

Oh im sure that if such things crossed into the deep polar regions or out beyond the moon, they would suddenly give a crap like a man possessed of a lunch full of laxatives, but as long as it stays planetside on the outer surface, i foresee that the worst of the worst can happen just short of gleeful nuclear warfare, and nobody but us enforcedly stranded dirt-siders will bat an eye.

im also inclined to believe that, even should the knowledge of electromagnetic craft construction and flight techniques becomes fairly common enough, any actual building of such craft will be met with harassment of every last possible kind, if not lethal force on sight/discovery. Likewise, any actual attempted flights of civilian built (read; unsanctioned) craft will be met with said craft being blown out of the sky with whatever weapons can track and destroy such craft (yeah, they got those too), under the guise of 'stopping rogue powers from attempting to start conflicts', weather or not said craft was armed or not (probably not, building the 2 man sport saucer is gonna be hard enough, never mind anything approaching yacht or superyacht sized.).

Thus, continued technological capping, cultural and social engineering, and mass media brainwashing will likely continue, imo, if not instigated/enforced technological decline and global social stratification to the extreme, even in america and other (formerly ?) first world nations.
    Last edited by betweener; 5th April 2013 at 03:00.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to betweener For This Post:

sunflower (2nd June 2013)

20. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

i think there are two agendas at play. one is the totalitarian control agenda of human enslavement by the reptilian-controlled illuminati and USrael governments (among others) and the other is a pro-human agenda of germans and their time-travelling allies (or humanoid/"nordic" ETs, if you will) whose goal it is to create a golden age, the 1000 year reich of peace that hitler talked about. of course, people who only know the lies that have been spread by the media and the "victors" of ww2 would never realize that they're supporting their enslavers until it is too late.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

karelia (2nd July 2014), Limor Wolf (27th October 2014)

22. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

I'm sorry if I don't share anyone's excitement about all this. First, because it's all been done in secrecy and with money stolen from us. Secondly, we're not all benefitting from any of it. And lastly, until things improve on Earth, we shouldn't even be thinking about taking our crap out into the cosmos. Who would want to have our brand of violence, disrespect for life and greed messing up their neighborhoods?

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

karelia (2nd July 2014), Limor Wolf (27th October 2014), william r sanford72 (5th April 2013)

24. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

A recent Thread of a C2C interview with Richard Boylan interested me enough to visit his web page.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Star-Children

His page is rather crude and old school so I did not expect much to be honest. His interview interested me as some of his points caught my ear so to speak. The fact that (I know, I did say "FACT") he mentioned what was once called "Solar Warden" until very recently and separated their description from **** Cabal Program's craft that one could argue are superior to the older "Cigar Mother Ships/Scout Ships" of Solar Warden" still in use in some capacity is not normally a distinction I hear. Most researchers that entertain the secret space notion believe it is all Cabal.

There have been several leaps in models and these currently upgraded and outlandish replacements were placed in service in that last couple of decades... including "Manned Platforms w/Space and Naval Warfare (SPAWAR) liaison/command/control/docking functions", "Carrier's" (AKA Mother Ships), "Interceptors/Destroyers", and "Fighter's (AKA Scouts)".

They have a air space window where they can shuttle back and forth and avoid planetary affairs as Richard Boylan stated. The Cabal's “Craft” are SEEN almost every night somewhere on the Globe. They often use earth based weapons to take shots at the before mentioned space fleet. Their dozens of space based weapons are in disrepair as they have been unable to service them and some have been pulled back into the Earths Atmosphere. They have functional weapons platforms both manned and unmanned though like a sniper deep in a rice patty once they fire their shot (No shoot ans scoot option) they are in violation are Actively Engaged Tango's that end up being a pretty “Meteor Shower” over the next few evenings. The Cabal craft are highly advanced and DO zip past our Quarantined Solar System to parts unknown or undisclosed.

What I am saying people is that at no time in history is such information making it out to the general public (Or fringe public as we are classified). Still use your own discernment and mind on these matters. I STOPPED POSTING about a month back because of a visit to my dinner table by a man ID'ing himself as Navy (WITH MY FAMILY PRESENT!) while I was at the rest room, he sat down at his table and after paying his bill on the way out he came by and said good bye and shook my hand and asked how I knew so much about Navy Aircraft. He smiled and left (NO, I know that was not a threat just weird, maybe he is an Avalon member and I am paranoid). My wife asked what that was about... So I backed off. I am not saying anything NEW here so I feel okay about it. If you look at my profile and my previous POSTS and THREADS you will see some of this info in more detail.

I will leave it to you to take or leave this information... but posted below is the link and info from His site that caught my attention.

http://drboylan.com/usspacefleet.html

==================================================

On July 21st of 2011, when Space Shuttle Atlantis landed at NASA's Kennedy Space Center in Florida and headed to a museum, we were told that the U.S. no longer had any space-capable vehicles, and that we would have to rely on Russia and other countries to get into orbit and visit the Space Station.
    That was a lie.
    In actuality, since the late 1980s, the U.S. has contributed to a secret Space Fleet, its program code-named "Solar Warden", and which has now grown to eight cigar-shaped motherships (each longer than two football fields end-to-end) and 43 small disc-shaped "scout ships".
    The Solar Warden Space Fleet operates under the US's Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command [formerly Naval Space Command], dual-headquartered in Dahlgren, Virginia and San Diego, California. There are approximately 300 personnel at NNSOC's Dahlgren facility.
    The Solar Warden Space Fleet's vessels are staffed by Naval Space Cadre and Marine Corps Space Cadre officers, whose training has earned them the prestigious 6206-P Space Operations specialty designation, after they have graduated from advanced education at the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California and earned a Master of Science degree in Space Systems Operations.
    Both the Navy and the Marine Corps furnish men and women officers to this program. Jarheads in space? You bet!
    Because of its advanced technological position, the U.S. has been designated by Star Nations to a lead position in providing space security for Earth but the overall effort is international.
    This space-security mission is two-fold.
    One part of the Space Fleet's mission is to prevent rogue countries or terrorist groups from using space from which to conduct warfare against other countries or within-country targets. Star Nations has made it quite clear that space is to be used for peaceful purposes only.
    The second part of the Space Fleet's mission is to prevent the global-elite control group, the Cabal, from using its orbital weapons systems, including directed-energy beam weapons, to intimidate or attack anyone or any group it wished to bend to its will.
    Because the Space Fleet has the job of being Space Policeman within our solar system, its program has been named Solar Warden.
    The Space Fleet operates not only with classified U.S. Government authority but also with the (secret) authority of the United Nations, because the Space Fleet's mission is to protect the entire Earth and all countries.
    And the Solar Warden program operates under authorization by Star Nations, the organization of advanced intelligent civilizations in space.
    When British civilian Gary McKinnon hacked into U.S. Space Command computers several years ago and learned of the existence of "non-terrestrial officers" and "fleet-to-fleet transfers" and a secret program called "Solar Warden", he was charged by the Bush Justice Department with having committed "the biggest military computer hack of all time", and stood to face prison time of up to 70 years after extradition from UK.
    But trying earnest McKinnon in open court would involve his testifying to the above classified facts, and his attorney would be able to subpoena government officers to testify under oath about the Navy's Space Fleet. To date the extradition of McKinnon to the U.S. has gone nowhere.
    * It's time, UK Government, to drop all charges against Gary McKinnon! It's time, US Government, to drop the Bush/Cheney-era extradition request for McKinnon. If you arrest him, arrest me for putting the equivalent information out to the public. And I shall not go quietly into that good night. Free Gary McKinnon today! *
    Lest anyone think that the above is an errant flight of fancy, important corroboration of this information is found in the National Defense Authorization Act for FY 2012, which recently passed the Senate Dec. 15, 2011 and received the President's signature. Section 912 of that Defense Bill refers to the Secretary of Defense purchasing and taking delivery of "space vehicles".
    (Relevant Section reproduced below*.)
    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON 'SOLAR WARDEN':
    The Solar Warden Space Fleet resulted from Star Nations' prompting of the leadership within the United Nations to take responsibility for law enforcement of near-space to prevent any Human mis-use of space.
    Be clear that Star Nations has not given the U.S. Government [exclusive] authority to police the Earth. The U.S. has no authority from Star Nations to engage in any international policing activities. Star Nations has the policy position that the citizens of Earth have the responsibility to work out the operation and regulation of their societies as best they can.
    Further, the "Solar Warden" Space Fleet was mostly constructed by U.S. aerospace Black Projects contractors, but with some contributions of parts and systems by Canada. United Kingdom, Italy, Austria, Russia, and Australia.
    And while the majority of the people staffing the motherships and scout ships of the Solar Warden Space Fleet are Americans (U.S. Naval and Marine Corps Space Cadres), there are also some crew members from UK, Italy, Canada, Russia, Austria, and Australia.
    Additionally, the mandate and jurisdiction of the Solar Warden Space Fleet is space. It does not have jurisdiction and does not meddle in Human affairs on the ground, nor Human activity occurring within Earth's atmosphere. Those are the jurisdictions of the respective governments in each country and the air space above their territories.
    Solar Warden Space Fleet's mandate is only to keep space peaceful, and free from misuse by Earth countries to conduct war-like or illegal activities in space, such as nuclear intercontinental ballistic missile launches or unilaterally confiscating the natural resources of another planet or moon. Solar Warden does not replace the responsibility of Earth governments to conduct their own law enforcement and policing on the ground or in the air over their countries.
    And Solar Warden Space Fleet's mandate includes preventing the Cabal from misusing space for any of their dominance, control, intimidation and exploitation agenda.
    Thus the Solar Warden Space Fleet program is clearly not an instance of the United States alone unilaterally imposing itself on space.

Richard Boylan, Ph.D., Star Nations Councillor of/for Earth

*SEC. 912. AUTHORITY TO DESIGNATE INCREMENTS OR BLOCKS OF SPACE VEHICLES AS MAJOR SUBPROGRAMS SUBJECT TO ACQUISITION REPORTING REQUIREMENTS.
    Section 2430a(a)(1) of title 10, United States Code,is amended—
    (1) by inserting ‘‘(A)’’ before ‘‘If the Secretary of Defense determines’’; and
    (2) by adding at the end the following new subparagraph: 381
    † S 1867 ES
    1 ‘‘(B) If the Secretary of Defense determines that a major defense acquisition program to purchase space vehicles requires the delivery of space vehicles in two or more increments or blocks, the Secretary may designate each such increment or block as a major subprogram for the purposes of acquisition reporting under this chapter.’’.

Richard Boylan, Ph.D., Councillor

Richard Boylan, Ph.D., LLC
    drboylan@outlook.com
    www.drboylan.com
    POB 1009, Diamond Springs, CA 95619-1009

25. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Agreed, You are spot on and it is a sad state, you, I and those reading are all to blame.
    Why do you think we are Quarantined by the "Watchers"? This is another reason tech is kept quiet so the Cabal can keep us as their debt/monetary slaves. It will end when we turn OFF THE TV and go inward and realize spirtualality not technology is the key to escaping our shackles!

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    I'm sorry if I don't share anyone's excitement about all this. First, because it's all been done in secrecy and with money stolen from us. Secondly, we're not all benefitting from any of it. And lastly, until things improve on Earth, we shouldn't even be thinking about taking our crap out into the cosmos. Who would want to have our brand of violence, disrespect for life and greed messing up their neighborhoods?

26. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member CosmicKat's Avatar
    Thanks

Excellent, excellent information! Bravo for taking the time to post such an extensive piece on Spacecraft.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to CosmicKat For This Post:

GoodETxSG (28th April 2013)

28. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System

Bits and pieces, DIS-INFO mostly... but GOLDEN NUGGETS here and there... There is a Series of REAL SPACE Conflicts/skirmishes ("WARS"). As always, read and discern...

Again, There are so many "Groups" of Human "Break Away Civilizations" both from our current civilization and from the several other "Fallen Civilizations" (Referred to by the Hopi and other traditions). There is of course the "Solar Warden" group given permission/privy to keep the "CABAL" Earth Bound (Accept via several "Gates" on the Earth). The Cabal is in outer Earth Orbit and gates to the Moon and a couple area's on Mars (Restricted areas)... But they rarely try to break "No Fly/Quarantine Zones" with Physical Craft.

As for the MASSIVE number of "NON HUMAN" "Watcher" and other races that come and go in our Solar System there are strict rules as in any Quarantine System they follow or face reprisals.

MORE TO COME

=======================================
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12...ret-space-war/

Secret Space War

You Are Not Allowed To Know

By Preston James PhD

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE BELIEFS ABOUT IT BUT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED BY THE POWERS THAT BE (PTB) TO KNOW FOR SURE

You are NOT allowed to KNOW anything for sure about this Secret Space War because these facts are deeply and narrowly compartment-ed under “Beyond Black” National Security Classifications (Aka NATO Cosmic Top Secret). Only a very small number of folks have received these security classifications and it is these folks alone that have access to these very narrow compartments based on an absolute “need to know” only.

DO NOT EXPECT ANY OFFICIAL USG DISCLOSURES ON THIS TO BE FORTHCOMING SOON
    Do not expect American Intel or any DOD contractors (where most such secrets are now held) to be disclosing any actual facts soon about this Secret Space War. And without specific factual disclosures which are “christened” by the major mass media at the USG’s direction, we can only make good guesstimates after reviewing RUMORS from reasonable sources to form reasonable BELIEFS.

YOU ARE FREE TO BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT TO BUT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO KNOW FOR SURE
    Thus we are not going to be allowed to KNOW anything for certain about this Secret Space War until the USG provides actual scientifically reproducible facts and the major mass media validates them publicly. Be assured this is not likely to be happening soon. Here’s why. The USG has a long post WW2 history of a complete secrecy lock-down. It has kept several huge secrets that are so sinister that if revealed would be so alarming to the American People that such disclosures could seriously threaten any current regime’s power base. In the past when serious secrets were revealed in special Congressional Hearings such as those relating to MK-Ultra, Iran Contra, human Radiation Experiments and the like, these stories received little traction in the major mass media and thus were not validated or Christened, preventing them from wide recognition among the populace.
    If there was a major story disclosed by the USG and broadcast and published by the major mass media on the presence of an ongoing Space War between earth based humans and Extra-terrestrials consisting of high tech battles between anti-gravity craft of ours and theirs, this story would immediately go viral and could shake society to its very foundation. The ruling regime knows this and would expect such a huge disclosure to completely debase their power.

THE USG HAS WHAT IT CONSIDERS TO BE GOOD REASONS FOR THE CONTINUED COMPLETE SECRECY LOCK-DOWN OVER THIS SECRET SPACE WAR
    There are numerous other considerations the USG has for maintaining this complete secrecy lock-down such as what would occur if the public found out for sure about this Secret Space War but this one is believed to be the greatest concern: an expected complete loss of credibility of all those officials and Congress-persons involved in withholding the truth from the citizens who work hard to provide tax money to pay for these secret programs. Can you imagine the difficulty any sitting US President, Congress-person or Official would have trying to explain to the American People that the US Military has a high tech Space Command with anti-gravity craft (AGCs) and orbital space platforms with high tech plasma cannon weaponry but still cannot defeat it extra-terrestrial enemies or provide low cost or free energy to the masses.

And of course let us not forget the numerous rumors from retired formerly high placed USG or DOD officials that have claimed that the USG has been hijacked by an alien group that the USG formed a special treaty with back in 1954 referred to as the “Grenada Treaty” which has ultimately led to the USG now being under control of an Alien Agenda which is against the interests of the People of the United States.

Since we are now denied access to the actual facts of the matter, our best shot for figuring out and guesstimating the truth is to evaluate and vet the many rumors out there on this Secret Space War and select those from the most reasonable sources which seem to make the most sense overall based on what we do know about current levels of technology and anecdotal stories told by folks we respect who are not crackpots and who make no money off such claims, sometimes receiving derision, harassment or great loss instead.

THE MAJOR MASS MEDIA KEEPS THE LID ON TIGHT FOR THE “SECRET SHADOW GOVERNMENT” (SSG)—-MUM IS THE WORD !
    Of course there is always the possibility of some type of large catastrophic occurrence which the USG would have great difficulty covering up, such as a highly visible low altitude plasma cannon shootout between anti-gravity craft over a large urban area in the early evening with thousands of witnesses and cameras rolling, followed by a crash of a large alien craft with ET bodies seen and photographed by numerous eyewitnesses. This kind of unexpected catastrophic disclosure would most likely blow the whole matter open and bring about a cataclysmic reorganization of government and society at all levels. Even if high officials running the Secret Shadow Government (SSG) turned and took a massive amount of internal documents, photos and evidence to the major mass media, the media would quickly suppress it.

As William Colby, former Director of the CIA said before he died that the CIA had control of every major newscaster and news outlet in the free world, one way or another (this program was called Operation Mockingbird). And of course we know the SSG specializes in lies and false narratives to the public since Bill Casey, another later Director of the CIA once said that he would consider the CIA information control program a complete success when everything the public believed about government was a falsity perpetrated by them. It is well known that the SSG protects its greatest secrets with a bodyguard of lies.
    This article will provide what the author has identified as reasonable rumors for you to evaluate and perhaps use them to come to your own BELIEFS about this Secret Space War or whether it even exists at all.

THE ROSWELL CRASH STARTED THE COMPLETE SECRECY LOCKDOWN OVER UFOS, ET’S AND ANTI-GRAVITY CRAFT AND THIS RESULTED IN A USG NATIONAL SECURITY STATE RUN BY A HIDDEN AND SECRET SHADOW GOVERNMENT (SSG)
    The Roswell crash and the recovered anti-gravity craft and ET bodies sent shock waves through the US Army Air Corps high command and the top leaders of American Government. The first reaction of the base commander was to release the truth to the American people, but this was quickly reversed by the high command of the US Army Air Corps and General Ramey. A special study committee was quickly set up to plan a system of dealing with this without allowing government power to be destroyed and while still responding effectively. This decision to cut the American people out of the equation was not unilateral and there was a split among leaders with those favoring complete secrecy winning out.

Actually Roswell was not the first knowledge the USG had about anti-gravity craft. Before VE Day in Europe, a secret agreement was reached between American and British Intel, and Nazi Intel. In exchange for a good portion of all the confiscated gold, jewelry, art work, other valuables and refined plutonium and anti-gravity technology, American and British Intel would grant complete immunity to certain high ranking Nazi Intel and scientists which would then be brought to America under Operation Paperclip. During this time American and British Intel had signed a mutual technology sharing agreement between themselves to establish parity even though America would get most of the high Nazi technology which included anti-gravity.

And right after WW2 there is the whole matter of Admiral Byrd and his two later US Naval expeditions to Antarctica, Operation Highjump in 1946 with James Forrestal and Operation Deep Freeze in 1955-56. Both of these expeditions have remained shrouded in mystery due to extreme secrecy but there have been numerous rumors and even one South American Newspaper report about battles with anti-gravity craft and certain admissions by Admiral Byrd.

THE SECRET SHADOW GOVERNMENT (SSG) RUNS THE CEREMONIAL VISIBLE GOVERNMENT (USG) AND BASICALLY CALLS ALL THE IMPORTANT SHOTS
    The Secret Shadow Government (SSG) is the “Powers That Be” (PTB). It has now become quite clear that the emergence of this secret Shadow Government is largely due to the American and British intel gaining knowledge of Nazi anti-gravity technology and the recovered crashed alien UFOs and ET bodies at Roswell and two other sites in the American Southwest. The visible USG has been kept in place to serve as a ceremonial government, but most senior Senators and representatives, especially those heading Intel Committees know that most power lies within the Secret Shadow Government rather than in the elected officials. The best available description of the Secret Shadow Government (SSG) has been assembled by Richard Boylan, Ph.D.http://www.bilderberg.org/secret.htm. For example, take Homeland Security, a new Multi-Billion dollar police state agency set up under mysterious circumstances to run all American national security and intel right after 911. Who really runs Homeland Security, that is a good question?

Just recently TSA’s director told Congress that it had no jurisdiction over his agency. http://tsanewsblog.com/7778/news/the...ead-heres-why/ If Congress has no jurisdiction after passing laws authorizing it, then who in the heck does? The answer of course is that the Secret Shadow Government (SSG) runs it just as it runs the Secret Space war and US Space Command. As long as the SSG keeps a complete secrecy lock-down in place on UFOs, anti-gravity and other free energy technology and exerts complete control over all politicians and bureaucrats one way or an other (we’ll get into the “other” ways later), it will remain impossible for the American People to have much say in how their country is run or how their money is spent. And there is always the question who really runs the SSG? Is it the CEO’s of the member organizations and defense contractors making it up, a sort of super board of directors, or is it something else, like the “Council of Twelve”?

WHO REALLY RUNS THE SECRET SHADOW GOVERNMENT (SSG) AND SETS THEIR AGENDA ?
    Are these select leaders of the SSG being unduly influenced by an Alien Agenda? Did they sign a treaty in 1954 with entities that outsmarted, conned, seduced and compromised them with treachery and mindkontrol? Is the SSG now being controlled by an Alien Agenda, thus placing America under the control of an Alien Agenda. Did those who formed the SSG align themselves with one group of alien beings (those they thought were good but turned out to be bad) in order to gain technology to fight another group they thought were exceedingly evil. And in the process were they folks conned and compromised and now involved in a Secret Space War with strange and conflicting coalitions which have compromised the integrity of these top officials who run the SSG?

ONE ASPECT OF THIS SECRET SPACE WAR ARE THE NUMEROUS DEEP UNDERGROUND BASES THAT HAVE BEEN BUILT AND MAINTAINED IN RELATIVE SECRECY
    There are numerous well founded rumors that the USG has been building massive Deep Underground Bases (DUMBS) for many years starting right after the Roswell crash and some of these bases are claimed to be connected by high speed bullet trains. And there have also been numerous other well founded rumors that the Russians have been building massive underground bases for many years too. After WW2 ended it was discovered that the Nazis built numerous underground factories where they developed anti-gravity and high technology rocketry and research on nuclear weapons. At the end of the war they had refined a fair amount of plutonium which they provided to the Americans for use against Japan as part of a secret treaty clause when they negotiated Operation Paperclip. Here is a couple of photos of some smaller tunnel building machines sold commercially, not the USG nuclear powered ones used to build their numerous DUMBS. http://metaldragon-productions.com/Secret_Bases3.htm

THE GRENADA TREATY OF 1954. IS IT REAL ? AND IF SO HAVE THERE BEEN JOINT EFFORTS IN THE SECRET SPACE WAR BETWEEN THE SSG AND AT LEAST ONE ALIEN FACTION ?
    There have been numerous rumors from solid sources over many years that President Eisenhower signed a Secret Treaty with Aliens at Holloman Air Force Base in 1954 (some experts claim 1953, some 1956 and some claim the first treaty with aliens was in 1947). This particular treaty has been alleged to have been called the Grenada Treaty. As the rumors go, the USG was approached by benevolent ET’s and offered anti-gravity and other high technology to be able to fight effectively against a larger sinister alien force which was capturing and using humans for food and which planned to invade the earth in mass and eventually destroy all the human inhabitants. Allegedly these evil aliens were threatening the good ones too and the good ones needed human help to reconstruct their impaired genetics. The treaty provided for a transfer of anti-gravity, plasma cannon, and mindkontrol technology to the SSG in exchange for allowing these aliens to grab and take genetic samples from certain selected human subjects. The required conditions were that these abductions must be done in a low key fashion with no pain, the subjects could not be harmed and that their memories had to be erased.
    After a couple years it became clear that the supposed “good aliens” were not exactly abiding by the treaty. As the story goes, one of their craft crashed and was recovered and this had numerous human body parts from dissection of humans, creating an immediate crisis among the SSG controllers. After careful consideration it was decided that the best thing to do was continue cooperating with these aliens even though they were technically violating the treaty in order to keep obtaining their high technology while working hard to develop this advanced technology into weapons capable of shooting down the aliens in their anti-gravity craft and eventually defeating them. But in order to do this these SSG controllers found that they had to agree to work closely with these aliens and adapt their ”alien agenda” to institute a NWO Globalist system as soon as feasible because the aliens were demanding that they get control over out of control nuclear weapons to minimize risks of an all out nuclear World W3.

IS ADVANCED MINDKONTROL THE TRADEMARK OF THE “ALIEN INVADERS” THE SSG IS FIGHTING ?
    In the process of working closely with these aliens, it has been rumored that some of these SSG controllers became victims of advanced mindkontrol and shifted allegiance to the “dark side”, accepted their alien agenda and thus became evil in the process and began serving as an extension of these aliens. It has been rumored that other SSG controllers branched off somewhat into another group and worked to develop their own “agenda” which is not an alien agenda but is rumored to be a rearguard action to resurrect the US Constitution and Bill of Rights and extract control back away from the aliens that hijacked it by imposing their “Alien Agenda”.

AN HISTORIC SPLIT IN THE SECRET SHADOW GOVERNMENT (SSG) ?
    A split in the SSG has been rumored to have resulted in the infamous conflict between its two major control sub-groups, the Aquarius Group and the Committee of Twelve Group. Allegedly the USAF was linked to Aquarius and the USN to Comm 12, but definitive proof has not emerged publicly as to whether this is true. This conflict has been rumored to have been a factor in the cruise missile attack on the naval intel section of the Pentagon where the 2.3 trillion dollar accounting losses were being investigated. And strangely enough this particular section of the Pentagon had recently been ”hardened” with very expensive special construction to provide extra protection from any air attack.

RUMORS OF LARGE ORBITAL SPACE PLATFORMS
    There have been repeated rumors that the SSG has large “orbital space platforms” which contain some of the most advanced weapon system imaginable including plasma cannons and can serve as orbital “refueling and resupply centers” for the SSG’s fleet of anti-gravity craft. It has also been rumored that there has been continued and intense competition for space based weaponry between the USN and the USAF, with each entity feeling they should be the primary US Space Command Force and both operating separately controlled nuclear powered orbital space platforms.

Certainly it is hard for the average person to accept or even consider the idea that the USG could have formed treaties with alien beings who have anti-gravity craft and advanced weapon systems. There is an excellent audio with Veterans Today Senior Editor Gordon Duff in which he provides some very interesting information which supports these claims and makes it much more difficult to reject such claims out of hand. Senior Editor Duff is no lightweight, is a seasoned Marine Combat veteran, has worked in the Intelligence Consulting business worldwide for many years, and has established high credibility so there is good reason to pay attention when he states his beliefs on such matters.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi..._the_Military/ If his beliefs are accurate, then there is a Secret Space War going on right now and some nations are working together to respond accordingly. So far it looks like the evidence that is available fully supports his claims. Any other interpretations just do not seem to fit the evidence.

ARE THERE ADDITIONAL ALIEN TREATIES WITH OTHER FOREIGN COUNTRIES SUCH AS RUSSIA AND CHINA ?
    One question which has not received much attention is whether or not other countries such as Russia, China or others have made specific special treaties with Aliens and have their own special “alien agendas” which are somewhat different than the US SSG. Some experts have claimed that there are well founded rumors that the Nazi scientists had formed a treaty and alliance with an alien force prior to WW2 and received a great deal of advanced technology in exchange for adapting a specific Alien Agenda for a world fascist takeover. Some believe that the current SSG push for a Global NWO is an extension of this treaty and the SSG is really serving as the “Fourth Reich” of the rich and powerful international corporations. These same folks have argued that only the German military surrendered and not the Nazi party, and it merged with the USG to form the SSG under operation Paperclip while at the same time operating a parallel “breakaway” society in secret underground bases in Antarctica.

IF THE SSG HAS FORMED TREATIES WITH ALIEN ENTITIES, HAS THIS RESULTED IN AN ALIEN AGENDA BEING IMPOSED ON THE USG AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT ? AND WOULD THAT EXPLAIN THE CREEPING POLICE STATE TYRANNY BEING IMPOSED ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WHICH VIOLATES THE CONSTITUTION ?
    What, you say, the SSG controllers have become evil and imposed an alien agenda on the whole USG that is evil? Impossible. Not so fast if you really think this through. Ask yourself if you think that the USG has been acting in the interests of the American people after the end of the cold war. The answer is an astounding NO. Creating unprovoked, illegal, unConstitutional wars for corporate profiteering, trafficking massive amounts of illegal drugs into the USA to raise off the books money for black operations and sacrificing the lives and health of thousands of wonderful American Soldiers for these illegal unprovoked wars is disgusting. And provocation and involvement in such wars is a complete betrayal of the trust that has been placed in the military high command to prevent needless wars and sacrificed lives and health for mere corporate war profiteering and shadow SSG agendas.

ARE FALSE FLAG ATTACKS, STAGED WARS AND THE NWO GLOBALIST PLAN PART OF AN ALIEN AGENDA IMPOSED ON THE SSG WHO IN TURN HAS IMPOSED IT ON THE USG?
    Planning and instituting numerous false flags inside America such as the first trade center Bombing, the Murrah Building and the 911 attacks on the Twin Towers and the Pentagon is certainly a huge threat to America’s real national security. Our real national security is not the personal security of those who invoke secrecy as a false cloak of every crime imaginable to hijack our great nation. How about Ruby Ridge and the needless mass murders of women and children at Waco? But you say no, that the USG would never do these things, it is inconceivable. But how then do you explain all the illegal Mideast wars for profit and the TSA rape squads that molest innocent air travelers. Or the “No Fly” or watch lists that one can be placed on with no oversight or any appeal process available? This is nothing less than the complete destruction of the “rule of law”. Oh yes, it’s all necessary because there is a terrorist hiding under every rock, thus necessary for our own safety. Baloney. Look, the War on Terror like the War on Drugs, is a PHONEY. It’s all designed to change the structure of society, and train folks to be good slaves and the best guesstimate so far is that it is due to an Alien Agenda being promulgated by the ruling super-elites that are the SSG controllers.

WHAT RUMORS PROVIDE A BASIS TO BELIEVE THAT UFO’S AND ALIENS HAVE BEEN VISITING THE EARTH?
    Here is another interesting story which has real implications and suggests that the USG has been keeping secrets from the American Citizen taxpayer about crashed alien anti-gravity craft for a long time. http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-scie...t-2439938.html . Are these photos the real deal? If not someone has gone to a great deal of expense and work to morph them. Because there are numerous rumors from good sources which claim stories like this in other craft recovery situations, it is certainly possible if not likely. Was this craft brought down by lightning and radar interference or was it shot down by another alien entity as one event in a secret space war some have claimed exists?

OTHER STORIES WHICH MAY SUGGEST ADVANCED ALIEN TECHNOLOGY
    Advanced aircraft being hauled on a flatbed truck: Is this an advanced pilot-less Boeing fighter aircraft or is it an anti-gravity craft?

Norway Spiral Light and others: Is this related to the infamous Operation Bluebeam which has so far apparently not been activated?

UFOs and strange aerial phenomena seen by crowds:

Video of a real alien at Roswell?: If this is a faked, morphed video clip, it is pretty good and these folks should have done the fake videos of Osama which would have made them believable instead of a joke.

THERE ARE ALTERNATIVE RUMORS ABOUT ALIENS AND THEIR AGENDA
    Of course it is always possible that these Aliens originated from the earth in underground colonies, or perhaps could be coming from different dimensions. But the most common belief by those who claim to know is that they are “extra-terrestrial” beings coming to earth because of their own personal agendas. Some who claim to know from working on the inside believe that one alien group is supposedly alarmed at the development of nuclear weaponry and possible misuse starting WW3 and is committed to interfering here to keep the peace. Others who claim to know believe that aliens have come here for advanced genetic harvesting, cloning and hybridization experiments. Others believe that they are here to take over, eat people, depopulate the earth and harvest the resources. Some who claim to have been part of the Secret Space War have mentioned rumors about aerial battles with Aliens in anti-gravity craft. And some deep black special program patches imply that aliens eat humans and it tastes like chicken (see patch in first paragraph ”to Serve Man”). Another patch at the right when translated states, “Let them hate as long as they fear”.

WHAT ARE THE RUMORS THAT PROVIDE A BASIS FOR ANY BELIEF THAT THERE IS A SECRET SPACE WAR ?
    Here is a chilling case, the Guarapiranga case in Brazil: (discretion advised as these photos are graphic) http://www.reocities.com/aliengrip/M...iranga2-En.htm These photos and the anecdotal stories accompanying them give substantial support to numerous rumors of human dissections. Do these photos support the rumors that an alien species is snatching and dissecting humans after using them for advanced biomedical, genetic and breeding experiments. Are some of these aliens using snatched humans for food as has been rumored for some time? (photos of patches from Trevor Paglin’s excellent book)

CATTLE MUTILATIONS BY ALIEN INVADERS ?
    Here is a video which appeared on television which suggests that cattle mutilations have a connection to UFOs. (discretion also advised)

Some experts have hypothesized that cattle mutilations in the American Southwest have been done by DOD contractors in silenced black helicopters to gather tissue samples for tracking the spread of radiation contamination from former underground nuclear tests. Others have hypothesized that aliens are doing the mutilations and SSG black helicopters are creating a cover to prevent panic which could result if the people realized that aliens were mutilating their cattle. And actually there has been a report that one rancher shot one helicopter down, but this was quickly covered up. Some cattle dissections according to witnesses involve grabbing the steer, pulling it into a helicopter and then placing it back on the ground after all the blood is drained and certain organs are dissected by high tech means perhaps laser surgery. However when considering all the anecdotal stories this appears to be more than just a secret government program to gather large amounts of cattle blood and genetics and suggests alien involvement in some fashion.

IS THERE A SECRET WAR BETWEEN DIFFERENT ALIEN FACTIONS AND HAS THE SSG BECOME INVOLVED IN IT ?
    What additional evidence exists that supports the belief that a Secret Space War is occurring now? Here is an interesting video allegedly featuring anti-gravity craft (AGCs) firing plasma cannons. It is unknown whether any of these are USG manufactured and manned. But there have been rumors for many years that alien devices shared under treaty have been back engineered to provide very powerful plasma cannons which shoot plasma balls of high energy at specific targets. Allegedly these are not lasers or light or particle beam weapons but actually have mass and are comprised of some type of plasma which is shot as a projectile.

Take the very interesting case of Phil Sneider who claims to have been involved in building DUMBS and claims he was involved in a firefight between US personnel and alien beings in a deep construction site. Like so many others who started talking Phil died suddenly and mysteriously.

WHERE DOES ALL THIS END IF THE USG HAS BEEN HIJACKED BY A SECRET SHADOW GOVERNMENT (SSG) UNDER THE UNDUE INFLUENCE OF ALIEN BEINGS WHO HAVE SET AN ALIEN AGENDA THAT APPEARS TO BE EVIL TO THE CORE?
    During the cold war American Intel came to operate by the “end justifies the means” credo. What happened on 911 is probably a good example of what happens when a large scale cold war intel effort gets corrupted and hijacked by Neocons operating under an Alien Agenda. So we have the SSG instituting a major false flag attack on the continental United States in order to hoodwink the people into supporting Mideast wars against countries that never attacked us and were not planning to do so. The whole 911 affair and what has followed has been a cascade of lies, mass murder and illegal wars for war profiteering. But most of all it has likely been part of a required Alien Agenda enacted by highly compromised individuals or entities that have hijacked the USG via the SSG.

ADDITIONAL POSSIBILITIES FOR THE ORIGIN OF THESE ALIENS AND THEIR AGENDA
    These acts are really not human and thus suggest that those behind them are probably not 100% human either. So we have a most serious situation where the SSG becomes a hungry out of control monster addicted to illegal drug money, weapon sales and war profiteering, a USG that has now run out of control and has become an all consuming hungry monster specializing in every sort of evil imaginable, followed by corruption at every level of government and institution of a full spectrum soft and hard kill eugenics plan to reduce the world’s population by at least 80%.

There are alternative interpretations to all this by other reasonable and well informed individuals. One alternative belief is that these alleged alien beings are really Nephilim or Anakem as mentioned in the old Testament of the Bible, that is fallen angels that have bred with earth women to produce evil hybrid bloodlines that have been anointed by Lucifer to run the world in order to test mankind. Others think these beings are demons with physical manifestations and UFOs are their technology.
    What does seem apparent is that at least a good portion of these alien entities are evil to the core and want the imposition of a totalitarian Globalist NWO fascist system that would make Lenin, Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Idi Amin proud. It is interesting that all these rulers looked weird physically and were obsessed with murdering humans by the millions. Were each of these creatures by-products of the evil influence of these alien entities whatever they are.

UP UNTIL NOW IT APPEARS THAT THE SECRET SPACE WAR HAS BEEN MOSTLY BASED ON WAR BETWEEN DIFFERENT ALIEN FACTIONS WITH THE SSG ALLIED WITH THE LESS EVIL ALIENS AND WITH MAJOR COMPROMISES BEING MADE IN ORDER TO SURVIVE
    It seems as if the SSG has walked with the devil for awhile in order to attain certain advanced technologies and superiorities. But if so what is the cost of compromising with evil? Has this compromise brought in an evil Alien Agenda and if so is the USG becoming just as evil as the Aliens it is now fighting in this Secret Space War? And have most of the top leaders become permanent fixtures of the Alien Agenda, addicted to the power and completely mindkontrolled and corrupted, perhaps genetically corrupted and no longer human themselves?

NOW THAT THE SSG GOVERNMENT APPEARS TO HAVE DEVELOPED PARITY OR NEAR PARITY BETWEEN OUR WEAPON SYSTEMS AND THEIRS, IS THE SECRET SPACE WAR WAR SHIFTING MAINLY TO US (HUMANS) VERSUS THEM (ALIENS) AND WHERE WILL THIS EVENTUALLY END UP ?
    If our top SSG controllers have sold out to the value system of the Aliens for whatever reasons (genetic manipulation, mindkontrol, responding to evil temptations for power, etc.) will they continue the Globalization NWO process just for their own benefit and for the benefit of their own families? Is this their big chance to become feudal Lords of the Manor? And why is the SSG spending billions on genetic research to extend life indefinitely and create the super soldier (such as with triple helix research which is attempting to add a third or self healing strand to the double helix as found in some skin cells)? And with all the Hollywood movies on Space War and science fiction, is it possible that the SSG controllers are planning to release the truth in successive phases?

IN ANY EVENT, THE COMPLETE NATIONAL SECURITY LOCKDOWN MAKES IT EXCEEDINGLY DIFFICULT TO COME TO REASONABLE BELIEFS ABOUT THE SECRET SPACE WAR AND WHO IS ACTUALLY PULLING THE STRINGS OF THE SSG CONTROLLERS. ABOUT THE BEST ONE CAN DO IS EXAMINE THE AVAILABLE RUMORS, FOCUS ON THE ONES FROM GOOD SOURCES AND THEN FORMULATE REASONABLE BELIEFS BASED ON THAT INFORMATION.
    This article is dedicated to all those who have fought, died, been harassed or suffered great loss in their attempts to expose and defeat the progenitors and perpetrators of the “Alien Agenda”. Most of these Heroes must remain unknown due to the complete secrecy lock-down now in place by the SSG and the main stream mass media’s compliance.

29. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: U.S. Has 8 Cigar Shaped UFOs In Space Fleet Used For “Solar Warden,” Program To Protect Solar System

Continued...
    ---------------------------

Secret Space War II

by Preston James

There is an ongoing Secret Space War that the USG has been engaged in since 1947.
    You are not allowed “to know” about it for certain, but you will be allowed “to believe” it exists.
    In fact, soon you will be encouraged to do so as the Old World Order, the International Zionist Criminal Conspiracy (IZCS), is thrown under the bus by the Third Force which is beginning to make its move to restructure the world and seat its NWO Caesar of the Ages.

Controlled information leaks are now being orchestrated to help you believe UFOs and ETs are real without giving you actual verifiable proof or established public facts fully accepted and verified by the Controlled Major Mass Media (CMMM), necessary to “christen” or fully legitimize any such story.

This controlled leakage will provide the necessary cognitive dissonance to keep folks somewhat confused, suggestible and passive until such time that the Powers That Be (PTB) who run the world, the Old Black European Nobility (OBN) decide that full and factual disclosure will help them attain their NWO Globalist goals.
    This means that you can now gain access to numerous very credible seeming personal testimonies, but no official USG body or the CMMM will carry such stories as established fact. At least for now.

But such stories verifying an “alien” or ET presence on planet Earth will come soon enough when the Third Force installs a New World Order Leader in Jerusalem, which has been the plan for the ages of those few at the top of the pyramid of control or world hierarchy going all the way to ancient Babylonia and perhaps even before.
    Many of those who have worked in “beyond black” areas of national security have heard rumors that the Secret Shadow Government (SSG) has established various treaties and technology exchange programs with ETs aka “aliens” or EBEs. Some who claim to have had direct contact have come forward, but so far with no hard evidence backing their extreme claims.

Take the very interesting case of Charles J. Hall whom some believe is quite credible. He has written several books about his time working as an enlisted man in the presence of “Roswell type greys” and “tall white ETs” when in the military serving as a weather observer at Nellis AFB.

After a careful examination of his claims and the information he has provided, It certainly appears that Mr. Hall was set up and allowed to later become a credible source of testimony that ETs are here and in a business relationship with the SSG but without providing “smoking gun” proof. And that this was part of an agreement between the USAF high command or whoever was negotiating with the ET leaders.

YouTube - Veterans Today -
    Charles Hall was given air time on a prime time current affairs show in Australia which revealed his story to a substantial number of the public for the first time.

The apparent current modus operandi of the SSG in allowing and orchestrating controlled leaks without 100% verification in the CMMM and without providing verifiable objective pieces of “smoking gun” material evidence.
    In this way the public can be slowly and incrementally prepared for later much larger disclosures while being kept in a state of cognitive dissonance which tends to keep them somewhat confused while suggestible and prone to passivity.
    But why have so many secrets been kept secret about UFO, Alien ETs and anti-gravity craft (AGCs)? What is the SSG afraid of? Some have theorized that once the public realized that they had been lied to repeatedly since 1947 and that the SSG had murdered hundreds of citizens to keep the cover-up intact (at least during the earlier years up until the leakage of MJ-12 docs), that the public would never rust the USG again.

This reality could be created with a forced disclosure by those that pull the strings, the OBN, could be very helpful in convincing folks to break allegiance with their nation-state and its sovereignty and fully support a NWO Globalist Caesar that would clean up all apparent corruption and throw the IZCS and the associated central Banksters and moneychangers under the bus for good.

So we can assume that a long term strategy of the OBN to elicit deep chaos and destruction upon America and the whole earth could be used as a means to cause folks to give their allegiance to a NWO globalist ruler, a new Caesar of the Ages who cleaned up all corruption and instituted an honest real money system that treated everyone fairly.

President Eisenhower fully asserted his authority and got tough with the SSG and MJ-12.
    It has been reported by several credible witnesses and there have been numerous rumors that President Eisenhower met with certain Alien (ET) leaders at Holloman Air Force while POTUS and actually negotiated standing treaties with these entities.

The following witness who desired to remain anonymous gave what should be regarded as an “end of life” testimony about his work for the CIA, his participation in Operation Bluebook (well known now to have been a cover-up operation), and his knowledge of ETs, anti-gravity craft, and MJ12, as well as how President Eisenhower forced the Secret Shadow Government (SSG) to provide information to him about these “beyond black’ matters.

Richard Dolan, a highly respected very credible researcher interviewed this man “anonymous” and folks who Richard Dolan and his work have the highest regard for his pioneering research which has essentially identified the SSG as a breakaway society that has placed itself above the law and all Congressional and military and judicial authority, and which has in many cases even asserted itself as superior in authority to any sitting POTUS.

So it appears that the Secret Shadow Government (SSG) i.e. the “blackworld”, has hijacked America, asset stripped it for their own expensive needs and thoroughly abused so-called national security to serve as a false cloak for all sorts of treason, sedition and crimes. They have use national security to lock down and deny this knowledge even to many American presidents.

That strategy did not work however with Ike and he threatened to invade Area 51 and Dreamland with the first Army which caused the MJ-12 group which runs the SSG to give him and his personal aides access to these “beyond black” UFO/ET secrets of highest national security.

According to Whitley Strieber (quotation below taken from his website), Barry Goldwater who had been a Major General in the USAF, visited Wright Patterson Field while a sitting US Senator and requested access to all the UFO/ET secrets kept there including the recovered ET bodies.

He allegedly told a friend later on while retired that when he visited Wright Patterson Field he was shown some file photos of craft and bodies and told that if he insisted, he would be allowed full admittance to the secret hanger, but if he did the result would be that he would be tailed and watched continually for the rest of his life and all his personal communications would be monitored to make sure that he never talked about what was revealed to him, including to any members of his own close family. So as the rumor goes, he made the decision not to proceed.
    In a 1967 letter to a reporter for the Bradenton, Florida Herald, Goldwater says, “The policy of the Air Force is to allow no one to see the UFO files at Wright-Patterson and, frankly, I can’t argue with this regulation at all. I did attempt to get in but I was told that no one was allowed and I can understand the sensitive and secret nature of these files so I didn’t press the point.”

If the SSG does have a technology exchange with various alien groups, what are the objectives and where is this leading?

For years those linked to top insiders have told stories that the folks that run the world (the top controllers or the Powers that Be PTB) are the head of a pyramid or hierarchical worldwide system of interconnected luciferian organizations who are alien/human hybrids and are working hard to bring Lucifer to Earth to be the NWO Caesar of the Ages. Some researchers have written extensively about this, David Icke for one and although many have doubted him and criticized his work, lately the more secrets that are revealed, the more his work and claims receive support.
    President Ronald Reagan made references to the possibility of an alien invasion theat that would unify the world.

Some things are so unimaginable that folks can’t fit them into their heads when first told unless they study the facts over time or see things firsthand.
    Take Stew Webb, a battle hardened researcher, hard core truth addict and federal whistle-blower with detailed research going all the way back to the Iran Contra drugs for guns war and much more and who was the first individual to publicly identify and expose the International Zionist Crime Syndicate (IZCS) inside America. Although many of his claims have seemed extreme and impossible, especially the claims about this criminal group having well defined luciferian practices that are so evil as to be unimaginable, so far Stew Webb’s track record of such claims eventually being validated runs very, very high. Stew Webb has had and maintains a number of very deep contact inside intel and at it periphery.

I know that the several claims of Stew Webb’s that first seemed completely incredulous when I first heard them but have checked out to be 100% accurate as he had claimed, cross verified by reputable sources and retired intel, and these matters have involved things so terrible I would have wished they were not true. Stew Webb proves the point in spades, do not reject such incredulous seeming claims out of hand. Pay attention, listen and then spend time systematically researching such claims before you just eject them out of hand.

Stew Webb and David Icke are not the only researchers to claim that the PTB that run the world sit at the top of an evil luciferian hierarchy. There are others who have seen things that shocked them and caught them off guard. Here is one example and a story similar to many others who have provided protective services to the super-elites and ultra-connected.

America and the world have been manipulated by the Third Force using criminal Kingpins and Cutouts to establish near complete corruption, disorder, wars, chaos and confusion all over the earth in order to motivate all the world’s peoples to demand a New World Order based on righteousness, rule of law and peace.
    It is now evident that the world Banksters and Moneychangers (folks who are the Cutout for the IZCS) are now being fully exposed for the very first time worldwide thanks to the Internet. It is now clear that they will be eventually thrown under the bus by the penetration and power of the worldwide Internet because the system they have set up is self-destructing upon them. And that may have been very craftily managed by the OBN who has complete control over them.

The Middle East will escalate and a small controlled nuclear exchange will ensue, taking out major cities and flattening Jerusalem and the Temple Mount, which will provide the pretext for a very special visitor from space to appear who will claim to be able to rescue the world from its apparent slide into complete destruction.
    This will provide the motivation to accept a New Caesar of the Ages who will just happen to be a “space visitor” who presents himself to rescue mankind and “clean house” and institute a new world financial system that replaces the US Petro Dollar and Bretton Woods.

Their track record of successful repression was very high and in some cases recalcitrant witness like Philip Schneider were murdered to keep them from talking or as punishment for breaking the rules and going outside their parameters.
    For those that have the time and want to learn about how sophisticated mindkontrol is used to keep individuals working in these areas within their parameters folks can watch the various videos by retired Lt. Col. Wendel C. Stevens (now deceased) which document one of these cases very well. Col. Stevens was a totally stand up man and highly regarded by peers.
    There is an 18 part video series that for those with the time and interest will find very informative of how the SSG uses highly sophisticated trade-craft to keep folks in line. Here is the first of the 18. You can find the rest on www.youtube.com.

And with the well-organized, methodical work of Steven Greer MD (Disclosure Project) to organize a large number of very credible ex-military and ex-USG witnesses who have told their stories publicly and violated their secrecy agreements in a manner which actually enhances “ true national security”, it is fair to assume these stories of an ongoing secret space program and actual visitors flying anti-gravity craft are well founded.

Take the example of well respected, highly credible Robert O. Dean a retired Sgt. Major from SHAPE (NATO) who had a cosmic top secret security clearance.

Robert Dean has argued that these alien beings are very advanced but likely not malevolent or otherwise they would have depopulated the earth by now. Others with very deep connections disagree.

Veterans Today Senior Editor Gordon Duff sees this differently. Earlier in his career he was allowed to be an MJ-12 reader and believes that some of the alien ETs have used a large number of humans as victims and even food.
    For many years there have been rumors that the SSG was so motivated to gain secret alien anti-gravity, weapons and other advanced psychotronics and electronic technology that they made certain agreements with a certain alien factions allowing abductions of human subjects for biological/genetic experiments as long as the humans were unharmed and there memories were erased. This agreement was allegedly made in the mid to late 1960′s and soon afterwards some recovered crashed alien craft showed that this particular group did not abide by the treaty and was butchering victims. Some SSG experts estimated that the number of humans missing from this numbers thousands per year.

This stark realization allegedly resulted in the formation of additional treaties with a certain group, the “Tall Whites” to work together to develop earth weapons systems which could be used to defend the earth against was was expected to be a major invasion which would come at a later time from this malevolent group.
    And from this point on the SSG has worked very hard to develop space platform based weapons systems capable of firing atomic powered particle beams and plasma cannon at enemy UFOs.

Some researchers have hypothesized that there is an active and complex space war ongoing at present in the close space around the earth.

There have been extensive rumors for many years that there is a sophisticated space war now going on between the SSG and their ET allies against an increasingly threatening malevolent alien force. This narrative has allegedly been used to scare and manipulate certain key Congress-persons and Senators as well as some some intel officials into violating the US Constitution and Bill of Rights and instituting draconian liberty robbing tyrannical laws and practices in order to save the world.

Some researchers have begun to view this narrative as one of the biggest lies ever told and nothing less than a major deception provided by the Old black Nobility OBN (Council of Twelve) who sit at the top of the pyramid or hierarchy of world control, exercised through a well developed by secret esoteric network of occult linked organizations which share their luciferian (satanic) evil designs for a one world NWO Globalist Government and which appears to be run on their behalf by an international crime syndicate.

The OBN is believed by some astute researchers to exercise this world control through the use of criminal Cutouts, their main one being the IZCS aka as the world Bankster crime network operating out of the City of London Financial District. In their own esoteric teachings this group and affiliates have taught that they are bred from ancient human/alien hybrid breedings forming special royal bloodlines that are protected by lucifer, and all his sub-gods. these folks specialize in the “black arts, the ministering of mass death to cull and purify the human race and maintain their power base. Their dream for many generations has been rumored to be to use mass war and Babylonian “money magick” central fiat Banking and usury to seize control of the whole earth and industrialize it, consolidate it into one new global economy which they rule while they minister death to massively depopulate the earth. Allegedly then they plan to completely restructure the human genome to form a completely subservient serf class of worker bees.

Thus, it is alleged that the IZCS is a worldwide criminal network of Kingpins and their cutouts that has been used by the OBN to establish intel networks and a highly sophisticated surveillance and control grid of the various peoples of the world that can be seized and used by the Third Force when it establishes its new World ruler. Some believe that the OBN is actually being run by a malevolent but very crafty alien force, the Third Force which will install a new Caesar of the Ages who will first appear as the Savior of mankind but after several years will turn out to be 100% evil through and through and will run a 24 hour mass murder machine unlike any other war regime in history, a 24 hour 7 day a week NWO “red terror”.
    The New World Caesar will perform miracles and will present himself as an omnipotent, charitable Savior of mankind, the messiah so many folks from a number of world religions have been expecting and waiting for. He will provide a brilliant solution to the world monetary and trade exchange wars. And for a period of several years he will rescue the Earth and bring apparent peace.

After several years of great peace and order, the NWO Caesar of the Ages will suddenly change and inflict mass destruction on the world.
    The Vatican has been building, buying up and leasing numerous observatories around the world and top Vatican astronomers have published papers that they are expecting a Savior to come to earth from space in a dramatic landing. At mount Graham Observatory in SE Arizona, the Vatican astronomers operate a very large new telescope they call lucifer and they apparently believe lucifer is the “angel of light” that will come as a n alien savior to rescue the world. Hmm, this is starting to sound very Biblical, like someone quite deceived.
    Mr. Nice guy turns Mr. Evil.

But then a change will occur and the demeanor and management of this new World Caesar of the Ages will take a sudden turn to complete tyranny. He will seat himself in a new temple in Jerusalem as God Almighty and will institute a worldwide reign of terror that will be unlike anything ever before in in scope and depth of evil, death and destruction. He will mandate forced worship of himself as God Almighty and anyone who refuses to take his mark will be executed. He will make all religions illegal except worship of himself.

This will set off part 2 of WW3 as many countries and people fight to the death to repel this new World Caesar who now has fully revealed himself as a complete tyrant. Massive nuclear exchanges and battle will ensue, but he will so obtain a temporary victory which makes him feel invincible.

He will assemble a massive collective world army which he will claim is necessary to defeat a major space invasion against planet earth. He will reveal that the various leaders of Earth have been involved in a space war since 1947 when the first alien craft crashed in New Mexico.

The mark of the Beast will be used as a biometric identifier required to buy or sell.
    This new World Caesar will eliminate anyone that will not take his mark as evidence they worship him and pledge complete allegiance. Of these he will assemble a highly advanced worldwide military force to fight and defeat a major space force which is closing on Planet Earth.

This article is based on interviews with those who have inside knowledge and will speculate, but will not typically confirm anything beyond a reasonable doubt. This information can best be described as “highly possible”. Of course based on the large number of similar stories from a number of independent, unconnected witnesses, at least some pretext for credibility is established by these stories. It would be a fair assumption to make that folks who reveal this sort of information and “highly possible” rumors are likely to have been given some sort of green light or protection to go ahead.In years past it has been far too dangerous to talk or write about such matters. Many know about the special psyops unit at Kelly AFB of individually selected very strange looking MIBS who were often sent to scare off UFO or ET witnesses.

Experts have noted that there has always been a big split in the SSG and at least one major faction which has held back until now but is making its move to force disclosure. Some have also hypothesized that this action is due to an existing treaty with a certain alien group which requires it to fully disclose all political secrets about aliens, UFOs, anti-gravity and the IZCS and Bankster corruption as part of a larger plan to throw the IZCS and the Old World Order under the bus by raising up a NWO Savior who will fool the masses quite effectively.
    Conclusion: This article is dedicated to all the brave men and women in past years, the true American Heroes who have given their lives to get the truth out and folks that now dare to write about this and disclose this information to us all.
    Ike warned Americans about the dangers of the SSG if it was not throttled back and controlled in his last speech in which he identified it as the “military industrial complex”.

He knew it posed a great risk but it is unlikely that he ever thought it would morph into a murder machine using “national security” as a false cloak to asset strip America into near complete economic collapse as it has. he was willing to use the First Army to storm these secret bases to uncover the truth. Perhaps we all should adopt that position and elect a president who would do that and bust up the SSG crime syndicate which has place itself above the US Constitution and Bill of Rights and Rule of Law.

Postscript: Some researchers have claimed that the super-elite deviants, the PTB, the IZCS, the OBN and their Council of Twelve (the folks at the top of the Pyramid or hierarchy) and their Kingpins and Cutouts that run the world and pull the strings must operate under “rules of play” required by God Almighty. These rules require that they inform the public of what they are going to do ahead of time, allowing a sort of Cosmic consent without abridging basic human free will. Some have claimed that the coming NWO Ruler who will throw the IZCS and the Banksters under the bus and provide a new workable monetary system that appears to be fair to all, will seem great at first but will actually turn out to be the head Draco being, aka lucifer (the devil or satan) after which he will morph into pure tyrany and evil and will organize all the earths sciences and technology, as well as all the intel surveillance and mindkontrol technology to turn against Jesus Christ who will return from heaven for a final battle and complete victory.

Some experts with top clearance have known alien ETs to be non-evil entities, others have claimed some are using humans as spiritual and actual food and are evil to the core. There appear to be many different types of these aliens ETs and perhaps a full range of peaceful to savagely evil ones who specialize in mass mindkontrol and use of high technology to culturally, chemically and psychotronically transform humans into hive creatures that can be easily manipulated by governments they influence and perhaps are a part of.
    Other researchers who have deep inside contacts and knowledge about ETs and anti-gravity craft (AGCs) claim that they are actually demons or the “fallen ones” who have left their proper abode and are awaiting judgment.

One thing that does now seem obvious to many is that the worldwide Internet and the alternative press is creating a world super consciousness that is exposing and bringing down a massive corruption in Banking and government as never before. For the first time in a long time, many deep secrets kept from the public that have empowered the super-elite deviants in the SSG, IZCS and all strata of life are being fully exposed. And as criminal as the USG and the SSG and the IZCS have been, it certainly appears that their days functioning as is are now quite limited.
    References for those who have the time and interest:

(1) Gordon Duff,
    (2) Richard Dolan,
    (3) Peter Lavenda, https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ire2jMRBQRw
    (4) John Lear,
    (5) John Lear and Stew Webb,
    (6) Richard Boylan, Ph.D., Secret Shadow Government (SSG), http://www.bilderberg.org/secret.htm
    (7) Richard Dolan Presentation, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iROk...yer_detailpage
    (8) Trevor Paglen, Book of Black World Arm Patches, http://www.amazon.com/Could-Tell-Wou...=paglen+trevor
    (9) Video claimed to be a Russian recovered alien autopsy video rom 1961,
    (10) Video of live ET claimed to have been taken by KGB,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast