Thread: The Calm before the Storm

1. Link to Post #61
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Default Re: The Calm before the Storm

This NDE may be more interesting as to the near future.
    Dannion was Marine and killed people in the line of duty.
    He was hit by lightning while on the telephone.
    He died on two other occasions.
    Its an audio interview and thankfully relatively short

Chris

Dannion Brinkley describes his near death experience and how it changed his perception of reality.

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

4evrneo (8th March 2013), Lone Bean (7th March 2013), markpierre (6th March 2013), Snookie (6th March 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

How good is your Memory..???

Brought to you by the Global Mafia's No.1 LIE-Agency...

Dow surges to new closing high on economy, Fed's help

Tue Mar 5, 2013

(Reuters) - The Dow Jones industrial average soared to a record closing high on Tuesday, breaking through levels last seen in 2007 and as investors rushed in to join the party in anticipation of more gains.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...9240EG20130305

Quote Dow Skyrockets to 14253.77

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21621048

PS - Gee, wonder what's going to happen NEXT..???...

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Cross posting
    posted by exomatrixTV
    Reality check is in here I think. For anyone who feels the hopelesness at times (all of us), humanity has a job on its hands, its biggest ever and we can do it. Hope, don't loose it.

If anyone feels they cannot do anything about the world situation, work on yourself with all your heart and soul.
    Last edited by Gardener; 6th March 2013 at 11:36. Reason: addition
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

CivilDawn (6th March 2013), greybeard (6th March 2013), jagman (6th March 2013), markpierre (6th March 2013), RUSirius (6th March 2013), Samsara (6th March 2013), Snookie (6th March 2013), william r sanford72 (7th March 2013)

6. Link to Post #64
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Quote Posted by Youniverse (here)
    Quote Posted by markpierre (here)
    I like TRUST. I trust people to make mistakes. I trust evil to do it's worst. I trust life to continue to give me what I need to grow up.
    I trust a plan to unfold, whose purpose is to surprise me. Not what happens in the world, but what happens in me.
    I think it's sort of mindless to trust that everything will be smooth and easy. 'Vision' away, I don't want a world that my tiny mind can visualize.
    It would look far to much like it does now.
    I trust it to be at least as tough as I can handle. And I trust it to not be tougher.
    I like good old-fashioned, TRUST in God. And of course all that other stuff you were saying .
    This is kind of interesting because I've always said that. Not that I need to personify God, and exclude myself from that.
    God....whatever that is for whoever is asking.

But now things seem a little different and my perspective is changing.
    Because I think graduation means that you're responsible now, and should trust yourself,
    and I should trust you just as much because of where you came from.

I think it's more to do with God's trust in us, He placed us here.
    And shouldn't our faith in ourselves be equal to His?

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

Delight (6th March 2013), greybeard (6th March 2013), Heartsong (7th March 2013), jagman (6th March 2013), Lone Bean (6th March 2013), Pam (7th March 2013), PurpleLama (6th March 2013), RUSirius (6th March 2013), william r sanford72 (7th March 2013)

8. Link to Post #65
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

.... How will these mechanical trinkets fair against the might and magnificence of SPIRIT?
    That's the very belief that brought "Spirit/Theta being" down to being a slave of these trinkets:

Quote Electronic incidents: incidents that contain heavy electrical currents. Any preclear has in the last few thousand years been placed in an electronic field and rendered null, void and obsessed by very heavy "electrical" currents. The object was slavery, a compulsion to be good and obedient and to have a MEST body.

The theta being can be confused in itself, it can be hypnotized, it can go to sleep. It can experience emotions. It can think. It can feel pain. It is immortal in that it cannot die - but it could possibly become so burdened with facsimiles that it could not continue along with bodies.

[...]

A theta being can be made visible by certain electronic flows; he can be pinned down by certain flows. The wavelengths of these flows are not known to Homo sapiens at this time and methods of emission of them have not been invented on Earth.

MEST beings of the class of Homo sapiens are composite beings motivated by a theta being, entities, the genetic entity and the environment. MEST beings, fallen away from being theta beings, incapable of regaining a theta state, dislike theta beings. MEST beings, trying to inhabit an area of thetans are commonly balked and fought by the thetans and the MEST beings then begin to trap and harass the thetans and will use them to motivate new bodies when the thetans have been reduced to little or nothing in power. MEST beings (amnesia and mest body) attack thetans who menace them. Thetans can kill MEST bodies by throwing a charge at them. Thus a war develops between thetans and MEST beings. Given electronics and hitherto unconquered thetans, MEST beings can and have won.

A History of man - 1952
    Check my posts on the "Can a Soul be Captured" thread for an idea on how's that feasible.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

centreoflight (9th March 2013), markpierre (6th March 2013), RUSirius (6th March 2013)

10. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,304 times in 254 posts

I like TRUST. I trust people to make mistakes. I trust evil to do it's worst. I trust life to continue to give me what I need to grow up.
    I trust a plan to unfold, whose purpose is to surprise me. Not what happens in the world, but what happens in me.
    I think it's sort of mindless to trust that everything will be smooth and easy. 'Vision' away, I don't want a world that my tiny mind can visualize.
    I trust it to be at least as tough as I can handle. And I trust it to not be tougher.
    I like good old-fashioned, TRUST in God. And of course all that other stuff you were saying .
    This is kind of interesting because I've always said that. Not that I need to personify God, and exclude myself from that.

Because I think graduation means that you're responsible now, and should trust yourself,

I think you nailed it in the first quote. Not everyone is graduating, some are in junior high and many are still in grade school. I tend to agree with the song........

God is great
    Beer is good
    And people are crazy

I too agree it feels like the calm before the storm but it has for me for about 15 years now so I don't know what to think. I do know that I've needed all these years to prepare physically, mentally and spiritually. Just sitting here on the fence watching and waiting.
    Life is what it is. How you perceive it creates your reality.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carolin For This Post:

Delight (6th March 2013), greybeard (6th March 2013), InTheBackground (6th March 2013), jackovesk (7th March 2013), markpierre (6th March 2013), RUSirius (6th March 2013), william r sanford72 (7th March 2013)

12. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member Lone Bean's Avatar
    Thanks

Youniverse wrote:
    Quote Actually from what I gather, most of my negativity can be summed up as an painfully deep dissatisfaction with the world as it is(including my local piece of it) and a desire to tear this sh*t down. So maybe that's not really that negative afterall, if it's mostly about 'getting on with it' and 'that's enough already.' I feel an incredibly powerful sense of being a system buster, like I could squeeze myself into something and burst it apart from the inside. And then I get so utterly depressed at times I wonder if there's something very wrong with me. And then I snap out of it. The meditation helps or course. It feels like petty little mundane issues are building up more and more. And then the feeling of "this sh*ts gotta go" gets even more pronounced.

As some of you have said, I don't feel fear of the future as much as I do a desire to get on with it. To get on with changes or transformation that I can really feel with the whole trinity of body/mind/soul. Not just the spiritual peace and wisdom that everything is as it must be and there is no such thing as death really. So that it is no longer just an esoteric exercise, but a sublime manifestation right here for all to witness.

I have had fairly vivid dreams as well for several weeks now. I can't really extract any deep meaning from them though.

I just wanted to say as well that I LOVE you guys and what you're doing here. I believe in you all and what we all WILL accomplish in this incarnation. There is no fear of failure when you're ruled by love. I know where my heart is and there is no fear there. It's just like that feeling when someone you love is in harm's way and you instinctively act to save them from imminent doom. You don't see the doom right in front of you, you only FEEL love.
    Wow! Perfectly stated as far as I'm concerned. A drive up a busy roadway yesterday had me looking at all the commercial garbage and I couldn't help but think: "God! I'll be so glad when all this sh*t is gone!" I've hated this garbage for years and now I am at last, fully aware of it. I was always ill at ease but couldn't put my finger on the cause until the last couple of years. I can't stand all the cars, the shopping centers the material cacophony of it all.
    Something wonderful, powerful and divinely intelligent loves me. On rare, special occasions I can feel it wrap it's love around me and feels so good! I was made to prepare without knowing why and as my history with this loving entity has proven thus far, It won't drop the ball on me now either. If a catastrophe is looming I'm pretty darn sure we'll be alright and my worst fears will not come true. I'm not religious, and I don't believe in the traditional Jesus Christ story, but yesterday I found myself sincerely asking God to please come back NOW (or do something!) and END all this insanity. And since dreams are being discussed, I will throw in the fact that what dreams I have are 95% concerned with getting ready for something. I'm constantly working my ass off in my dreams and dealing with people and situations...organizing....working.....working....and it's a relief sometimes to wake up.

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lone Bean For This Post:

centreoflight (9th March 2013), Delight (6th March 2013), Freed Fox (6th March 2013), InTheBackground (6th March 2013), Mandala (7th March 2013), markpierre (6th March 2013), Snookie (6th March 2013), william r sanford72 (7th March 2013), Youniverse (8th March 2013), Zelig (6th March 2013)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

a friend of mine emailed me yesterday to say she had been having very vivid dreams for three nights in a row.....always the same lots of water and people dying, horrific dream and super real to her...... she is not someone who would read anything on this site so I took that as a strange sign coming from her.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

centreoflight (9th March 2013), Freed Fox (6th March 2013), jagman (7th March 2013), Lone Bean (7th March 2013), markpierre (6th March 2013), T Smith (7th March 2013), william r sanford72 (7th March 2013)

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

You’ll be fine…if you want to be.

I’ve been seeing a bunch of people say the same thing a few months ago. Their minds were racing with fearful thoughts because of all the harmful ideas they were digesting over the past months/years. Obviously nothing happen and most of these people became even more confused and uninspired.

I don’t feel anything bad happening on a grand scale, at least not for me. I guess if you stay focus on being in a bad situation you will eventually create that reality for yourself. Since the year began I’ve been involved in new projects and met some very wonderful and seemingly sincere people. The awareness of our situation is picking up steam and people are rebuilding courage to dream again. The imagination of the future is starting to turn from bleak to welcoming. I’m experiencing so much happiness and progress this year I often wonder why so many others are not feeling the same way. Then I read what they write and see what they are doing and suddenly my question is answered.

I hope people don’t wait until their last breath to realize all the opportunities they wasted away, I can only imagine how a dying person will feel in his/her last moments when they finally realize their power, and how they used it unwisely to create a world they became afraid to live in.

Peace
    Last edited by Peace of Mind; 6th March 2013 at 16:46.
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

17. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

centreoflight (9th March 2013), Delight (6th March 2013), Freed Fox (6th March 2013), Gardener (6th March 2013), greybeard (6th March 2013), Lone Bean (7th March 2013), Mandala (8th March 2013), markpierre (6th March 2013), Nickolai (7th March 2013), Pam (8th March 2013), RUSirius (6th March 2013), Samsara (7th March 2013), Snookie (6th March 2013), T Smith (7th March 2013), william r sanford72 (7th March 2013), Wind (6th March 2013), Youniverse (8th March 2013)

18. Link to Post #70
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carolin (here)

I think you nailed it in the first quote. Not everyone is graduating, some are in junior high and many are still in grade school. I tend to agree with the song........
    Hi Carolin! I think I nailed it too. Well, that's what's left of all of my understanding, is another way of saying it.
    You'll notice I never mentioned God in that first post.

I remember very clearly when my 'brilliant' life and career (identity) came crashing down on me,
    and left me wondering why God and Spirit had abandoned me to hopelessness and despair.
    And eventually only one single message that I 'heard' with any confidence; "The answers are within you."
    Stop depending on the way things 'look', and pay attention to how I'm influencing them
    is how I interpret that.
    Can light shine through our personal troubles and anxieties and touch the hearts and world around us?
    I don't know what the world is without the hearts of mankind. It's nothing to me.
    With or without our awareness of it, yes it can and does. Is it more enjoyable to be in on that little secret? Yes.
    And that's all we need to know.

I think God winds us up and sets us on the table and lets us go, and catches us when we wander off the edge.
    And because He made the table and the mechanism and the spring and keeps the key,
    He just winds us up and lets us go again.

Because the table and the distance to the floor are all contained within the mind of God,
    there is no place to get lost to. There is no way to be destroyed.
    There is no way to escape the hand that does the winding, and the reason for it.
    We're not trapped in the mechanism, we're a party to it.
    'Failure' is part of the realm of fear, and that's the fraud that's being exposed.
    Fear makes the world a fearful place, and undoing fear will heal it. That's what's happening now.
    Through fear and out the other side. The worst of fear we put off till the last.

I don't 'know' anyone who doesn't graduate. Because everyone I know and know of is part of me,
    and keeps pace with me because I need them.
    And if it 'appears' that someone isn't a part of my awakening, they still must have been there for my sake.
    If they influence me in any way, they're a part of my mind.
    I couldn't abandon them unless I think I can abandon myself. So how could it be that God could?
    He can't, because He can't abandon me. .

So 'graduation' is my term, and my idea, and no more true or meaningful than any other. I like the idea, it's like a 'credential'.
    But I think we all knew what we were doing when we bought our tickets to 'The Chamber of Horrors'.

What I 'believe' is that everything that's real is now and has been and will forever be. And what's not, has never been.
    I 'need' this final passage to verify that for me.
    Last edited by markpierre; 8th March 2013 at 11:15.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

Blake Elder (7th March 2013), Carolin (7th March 2013), centreoflight (9th March 2013), CivilDawn (8th March 2013), Heartsong (7th March 2013), Mandala (7th March 2013)

20. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

I'm home from work sick and napping during the day and I woke up earlier to a dream where a bomb went off in a city. Gosh, I hope that's the fever talking.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Earth Angel (7th March 2013), jagman (7th March 2013), william r sanford72 (7th March 2013)

22. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

It appears that I still don't have enough posts to start a thread, but I think this morning's news is worthy of one. Can somebody start one? Just saw this on yahoo....

Furious over sanctions, North Korea vows to nuke US
    By HYUNG-JIN KIM and EDITH M. LEDERER | Associated Press – 1 hr 34 mins ago

http://news.yahoo.com/furious-over-s...092213643.html

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

Carolin (7th March 2013), Earth Angel (7th March 2013)

24. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Maybe Dennis Rodman is in on it.

(CNN) -- Dennis Rodman's flashy visit to North Korea is just a big elaborate show. Don't be fooled by it. The bizarre, seemingly lighthearted episode comes at a time when tensions are again running high and overshadows the pain and suffering faced by ordinary North Koreans.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/06/opinio...rea/index.html
    Last edited by Mandala; 7th March 2013 at 13:48.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

25. Link to Post #74
    Switzerland Avalon Member centreoflight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,143 times in 154 posts

Beloveds, the Mass Awakening is Happening All Is in Full Light. All the Man and Women of this Planet are now Awakend and are very Carefully Watching the Moves. No further harm is alowed to happen. All is at a Standstill and Light Forces are totally coordinated and ready.

26. Link to Post #75
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Quote Posted by centreoflight (here)
    Beloveds, the Mass Awakening is Happening All Is in Full Light. All the Man and Women of this Planet are now Awakend and are very Carefully Watching the Moves. No further harm is alowed to happen. All is at a Standstill and Light Forces are totally coordinated and ready.
    no further harm ...hhhhmmmmm....... and which planet is "...this planet" My pipe is empty... can i borrow some... lol
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Christine (8th March 2013), Dennis Leahy (8th March 2013), Fred Steeves (7th March 2013), Katyani (7th March 2013), william r sanford72 (7th March 2013)

28. Link to Post #76
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Quote Posted by Prodigal Son (here)
    It appears that I still don't have enough posts to start a thread, but ...
    You certainly have waaay more than enough posts to start a thread .

Here are some (outdated, but hopefully still helpful) instructions: How to post or start a new thread.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Christine (8th March 2013), Prodigal Son (8th March 2013), Timreh (26th May 2013)

30. Link to Post #77
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by Carolin (here)

Hi Carolin! I think I nailed it too. Well, that's what's left of all of my understanding, is another way of saying it.
    You'll notice I never mentioned God in that first post.

I remember very clearly when my 'brilliant' life and career (identity) came crashing down on me,
    and left me wondering why God and Spirit had abandoned me to hopelessness and despair.
    And eventually only one single message that I 'heard' with any confidence; "The answers are within you."
    Stop depending on the way things 'look', and pay attention to how I'm influencing them
    is how I interpret that.
    Can light shine through our personal troubles and anxieties and touch the hearts and world around us?
    I don't know what the world is without the hearts of mankind. It's nothing to me.
    With or without our awareness of it, yes it can and does. Is it more enjoyable to be in on that little secret? Yes.
    And that's all we need to know.

I think God winds us up and sets us on the table and lets us go, and catches us when we wonder off the edge.
    And because He made the table and the mechanism and the spring and keeps the key,
    He just winds us up and lets us go again.

Because the table and the distance to the floor are all contained within the mind of God,
    there is no place to get lost to. There is no way to be destroyed.
    There is no way to escape the hand that does the winding, and the reason for it.
    We're not trapped in the mechanism, we're a party to it.
    'Failure' is part of the realm of fear, and that's the fraud that's being exposed.
    Fear makes the world a fearful place, and undoing fear will heal it. That's what's happening now.
    Through fear and out the other side. The worst of fear we put off till the last.

I don't 'know' anyone who doesn't graduate. Because everyone I know and know of is part of me,
    and keeps pace with me because I need them.
    And if it 'appears' that someone isn't a part of my awakening, they still must have been there for my sake.
    If they influence me in any way, they're a part of my mind.
    I couldn't abandon them unless I think I can abandon myself. So how could it be that God could?
    He can't, because He can't abandon me. .

So 'graduation' is my term, and my idea, and no more true or meaningful than any other. I like the idea, it's like a 'credential'.
    But I think we all knew what we were doing when we bought our tickets to 'The Chamber of Horrors'.

What I 'believe' is that everything that's real is now and has been and will forever be. And what's not, has never been.
    I 'need' this final passage to verify that for me.
    I only use the term "God" out of convenience by the way. Yes thanks for the wise words. You are the God you seek! The more people start absorbing the truth of that statement by examining its implications very closely, the quicker there will be 'heaven on Earth.' I also believe the statement that most humans "could not accept the greater glory of God" and so had to make excuses for their behaviour by saying "the devil made me do it" or original sin. We could not come to terms with the responsibility enfolded in immense power and so we pretended to be seperate from God. In truth, as I see it, there is no point where God ends and we begin, just as there is no point in a house where one part of the air ends and another begins. Though at the same time, different points in the air hold different qualities like smell, being stale, fresh, etc. We all create our reality whether we do it consciously or not. The time for 'cutting ourselves short' has ended. Excuses Begone! as the title of the book goes and it applies here.
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

31. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member Molly's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe she woke up out of nowhere & realized what a creepy place she was in; a place that sells mass-manufactured genetically altered slave chickens to people shoving it in their face while on cellphones?

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Molly For This Post:

Zelig (8th March 2013)

33. Link to Post #79
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I only use the term "God" out of convenience by the way. Yes thanks for the wise words. You are the God you seek! The more people start absorbing the truth of that statement by examining its implications very closely, the quicker there will be 'heaven on Earth.' I also believe the statement that most humans "could not accept the greater glory of God" and so had to make excuses for their behaviour by saying "the devil made me do it" or original sin. We could not come to terms with the responsibility enfolded in immense power and so we pretended to be seperate from God. In truth, as I see it, there is no point where God ends and we begin, just as there is no point in a house where one part of the air ends and another begins. Though at the same time, different points in the air hold different qualities like smell, being stale, fresh, etc. We all create our reality whether we do it consciously or not. The time for 'cutting ourselves short' has ended. Excuses Begone! as the title of the book goes and it applies here.
    Ya, I appreciate all that. I don't use the term 'God' out of convenience though, because God is the term I use.
    I don't really aspire to 'Godhood' which is a little left perhaps of left around here. So far left that it looks right.
    'I don't know' is a better answer. I saw something I could experience as 'me', but I was more a part of it. It shares itself with me. I'm in awe of it.
    I'm not the 'cause' of 'me', I do know that.

I don't really need to be bigger than I am right now, it's denying what's 'right now' that needs my attention. Being responsible to 'what's small' is how
    to enlargen it. It suffers from a mistaken viewpoint.

34. Link to Post #80
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

i believe i never have any prophetic dreams but i'm being led to information when i ask my higher self for it. this has happened quite often though i wasn't always aware of it at the time. only in hindsight i can see that everything has been orchestrated.

a few weeks ago when the pope announced that he's stepping down i asked my higher self if the time has finally come to get ready and if i need to prepare some more as far as food & water goes etc. the next day i came across the book of an austrian prophet who has probably been given the most detailed visions of the end times one can possibly imagine. being a prophecynut and doomtard i had to read these descriptions of doom several times because they were totally awesome. there was everything - ring of fire blowing up, earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis, an asteroid, ww3 and finally a pole shift. some were unique visions but many matched other visions countless people had all thoughout the centuries, only much more detailed.

well, what else did i want? that i was led to this book one day after asking my higher self was a clear sign that it's about to start. i almost always get the answer to a question the next day through such convoluted means. the pope stepping down now is no coincidence, they know that it's going to start soon and they'll make very sure that the prophecies will come true, as they have done in the past. the zohar prophecy says that meteorites will rain down on rome when the "kings of the earth" assemble. sounds like the cardinals can look forward to some action.

anyway, i have a deep inner feeling of joy but also impatience which is growing almost daily because i know that the time will soon be here when "normality" finally ends and things start to get exciting. i'm totally looking forward to tremendous earth changes, i'd love to have zombies as well and people freaking out because thousands of so-called UFOs appear in the skies. i'm not looking forward to ww3 or any man-made conflict because i'm a very peaceful person and don't like aggression, anger or hate but i feel that these things too will become very common because most people will be afraid or angry and not enjoy what happens - but they should! it's something to get through while staying sane and "human" even though many people may go nuts because it will be too much for them to accept. i feel that there's a tremendous chance ahead of us for soul growth and that i have been prepared for what's to come, like so many others. the time is almost here and i welcome the chaos out of which a golden age will be born.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Lone Bean (8th March 2013), Zelig (8th March 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast