+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WAKE UP..!!! The [R]evolution of Immortal Technique (Full Documentary)

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default WAKE UP..!!! The [R]evolution of Immortal Technique (Full Documentary)

This is the Documentary that 'Immortal Technique' was talking about in his recent interview with Alex Jones...

Quote Immortal Technique emerged from prison a changed man. As his inner journey continues he travels the world promoting a revolution of consciousness through hip-hop. His path from a troubled youth to a fearless revolutionary is an inspirational must-see.
    The [R]evolution of Immortal Technique

PS - Patience with the start, to find 'The Message'...

Quote "Remember this [R]evolution is born out of love for my people not hatred for others!"

"Live the [R]evolution "

Immortal Technique...
    Enjoy...

Last edited by jackovesk; 5th March 2013 at 11:00.

2. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: WAKE UP..!!! The [R]evolution of Immortal Technique (Full Documentary)

Yes, a revolution of consciousness. Seeing, questioning, understanding, disconnecting from this one: the stepping stone for a new world.
    Thanks for the documentary.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elly For This Post:

jackovesk (5th March 2013), jjjones (5th March 2013), Lisab (5th March 2013), Snookie (5th March 2013)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 times in 322 posts

Default Re: WAKE UP..!!! The [R]evolution of Immortal Technique (Full Documentary)

Excellent documentary. The Alex Jones interview is next on my list .

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunflower For This Post:

jackovesk (5th March 2013), jjjones (5th March 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,263 times in 21,088 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

jackovesk (5th March 2013), Joseph McAree (5th March 2013), RMorgan (6th March 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Alright Jack, I get it and i agree the right to bear arms. I agree with the separating the wheat from the chafe. But as a AANAI woman, I got to tell you, if you guys go after the defending of the rights, and then try to take away AA who have been hear before the mayflower "clearing the trees in the 1600's, to enslave again, YOU will have OUR GOD TO WHOM WE HAVE NOT CALLED ON SINCE CIVIL RIGHTS AND MLK, TO DEAL WITH. I've NO doubt MLK is one of the elders of the generations, sent to call those of evil intent OUT.

IF the KKK comes a'riding again in the cities and ghettos, when WE don't own Wall ST or the dark agenda, or corporations, then WE will have issues. KEEP IT SIMPLE, AND THERE WON'T BE NOTHING TO CONCERN YOURSELVES ABOUT. WE don't choose sides, WE choose JUSTICE AND EQUALITY AND HUMANITY. That is OUR history. and right as hard oppressed and discriminated citizens in this country.
    Not victimization as you know, JUST FACTS.

9. Link to Post #6
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Alright Jack, I get it and i agree the right to bear arms. I agree with the separating the wheat from the chafe. But as a AANAI woman, I got to tell you, if you guys go after the defending of the rights, and then try to take away AA who have been hear before the mayflower "clearing the trees in the 1600's, to enslave again, YOU will have OUR GOD TO WHOM WE HAVE NOT CALLED ON SINCE CIVIL RIGHTS AND MLK, TO DEAL WITH. I've NO doubt MLK is one of the elders of the generations, sent to call those of evil intent OUT.

IF the KKK comes a'riding again in the cities and ghettos, when WE don't own Wall ST or the dark agenda, or corporations, then WE will have issues. KEEP IT SIMPLE, AND THERE WON'T BE NOTHING TO CONCERN YOURSELVES ABOUT. WE don't choose sides, WE choose JUSTICE AND EQUALITY AND HUMANITY. That is OUR history. and right as hard oppressed and discriminated citizens in this country.
    Not victimization as you know, JUST FACTS.
    To be honest, I don't understand what you are trying to say or imply...

AANAI - AA - KKK..???

10. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Douglass's Avatar
    Thanks

Both the interview and documentary are awesome. props to the thread and Tech for sure.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Igt-jW4e8ts
    ~~ In wonderment I bow to the Cosmos ~~

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Douglass For This Post:

jackovesk (6th March 2013), jjjones (6th March 2013)

+ Reply to Thread