+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Weapons of Mass Disruption: tech to reduce the target.

1. Link to Post #1
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Default Weapons of Mass Disruption: tech to reduce the target.

Weapons of Mas Disruption ,as titled, is my description of space tech and weaponry used to create confusion.

If you have sudden bouts of confusion or disorientation when working on your PC or at home then you may be receiving this wave of Lo Jack frequency , I believe to be between 10 to 13.5 hz.

Now what I present is a reverse engineering of effects by reducing “ locators “ they use to triangulate your location as a target.

First thing is a list of “ possible “ locators.

Your Credit Card.
    Your home address.
    Your mobile phone.
    Your Wifi PC link .
    Other home appliances which work on Blue Tooth.
    X Box and Other game related units which have transceivers in them.

Most of these units are “ registered “ to you , meaning they are reliable markers to use in triangulation. So when we feel this confusion energy come on or that sickly gut feeling or hot flushes , is an indicator we may be under an intended beam as said before of , I believe , between 10 and 13.5 hz.

Ok so what to do when it happens ?

Best way to thwart the effects is to go to a park without your mobile phone etc and have a break from the PC. If you need to stay and continue work there is a way I have devised that has worked for me.

Its important at this stage to stay focussed , I know its hard as this beam really hampers short term memory use and creates confusion. All you really want to do is rest and stop what you were up to , which is what this beam is used for. I suggest individuals with plans to help others or build businesses which are not in favour of some may be targeted.

So here is a sequential list of things to do if you feel it coming on.

First , do not panic. Stay calm , do not fear but move quickly.

Have your plan ready and follow the steps to the end.

Switch off Gaming consoles IE turn off power at the wall, if they are on stand by they can still operate.

Do not turn off WIFI or Mobile phone but rather re locate them to another place about 15 meters away from your current location.

Disconnect your PC from your modem or WIFI unit. It will still have a passive locator but it will be reduced.

Go into the bath and run hot water and place your feet in the bath. ( Epsom salts are great too if you have them )

This one seems weird but rub the tips of the large toes like you are giving your self a foot massage. The tip of the large toe, in reflexology, is connected to the crown of the brain so this will help disconnect you from the beam, or at very least relax you. Keep both hands submerged too. The Crown chakra or gateway is a great locator as its resonant frequency is easy to lock on to once it is found. From there they can “ induce “ frequencies to disrupt brain or organ function.

The water will also help slow the beam as it interrupts your receptors. It wont stop them but it will slow them down.

Then rock back and forth at 1 cycles per second. That’s forward and back to point of start ie one rock back and forth per second. This is a standard earth cycle wave and when you “ emulate “ this the beam finds the target is somehow reduced as you are emulating a different frequency as your natural emanating frequency, which they would have a lock on. In order to re locate you, the target, the beam would have to intensify and narrow its self however with most of your “ locators “ re positioned this makes it harder to re locate you as a target.

You will notice the effects wear off after about 15 minutes. If it persists then get out of the house and go for a walk in the park or near natural water streams.

I hope this helps : 0 )

Naniu
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 23rd March 2013 at 19:49.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Weapons of Mass Disruption: tech to reduce the target.

thanks nanoo

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tnkayaker For This Post:

dan33 (18th September 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (9th March 2013), seleka (19th November 2013)

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Brilliant thread -- something a lot of us have worried about but not expressed so well!

I wish I could say more but we know so little about this practice!

5. Link to Post #4
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Thank You, Naniu, We might be able to gather here some informative solutions for these occurances.

I don't know if any of these products may help, if anyone has any experience with those, please comment here

http://www.emfdoctors.com/Home_Page.html

More reading :

http://www.electronictorture.com/

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so..._mindcon28.htm

http://www.whale.to/b/rifat.html

http://www.dataasylum.com/targeted-i...uals-cure.html

But please use your discernment, there is no guarantee that any of this is true information
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 9th March 2013 at 21:22.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (17th March 2013), Christine (17th March 2013), dan33 (18th September 2013), Hervé (9th March 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (9th March 2013), seleka (19th November 2013)

7. Link to Post #5
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you , i have been blessed with a type of reverse engineering mind. if i concentrate i can work out how these things are put together and then find ways to avoid or cancel them out.

I am working on an electrical unit using several spectrum analysers. they cycle up and down the rf frequency spectrums and find spikes, then i want to include a secondary unit that can emmulate the resonant frequency spike in a phase reversed pattern then over lay a square tooth wave 10 hz above and 9 hz below an octave above and below. My guess is this will significantly slow the ability of the beam to affect the target.

Its really all about phase cancellation. I am lucky to have a degree in advanced audio science and have used this knowledge and applied it. The hard bit is affording the experiemnts which are not cheap. Good equipment that does an effective job is also not cheap.

So a lot of my hypothesies are concluded with basic household items and things the every day person can try. Which is best for all.

i will keep experimenting and plugging in the science mind with my understanding of spirit ( which is science un explained ) and reporting back when i have solid methods to try.

Solidarity ! '
    'Hugs

N

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Thank You, Naniu, We might be able to gather here some informative solutions for these occurances.

I don't know if any of these products may help, if anyone has any experience with those, please comment here

Wow ! this is a great rescource !

its funny , i went to my local hardware to find some shielding materials much like the ones on tahst web site. I brought with me my little black brief case with an array of electrical gizmos ( i love electronic gizmos , the ones with lots of light and buttons are the best imo ) and started rf testing the resistance shelding of various fabrics and materials and people were stopping and looking at me as i did this ... i just smiled like i was buying an ice cream ! ba ha

Recently i found a supporting relay in my street. these are being put in the streets as amplifying grids to spy on people. I tested it with an rf meter and it was off the chart ! while i was testing it the man whose fron yard it was put in without his knowledge asked me what i was doing. i asked him if he knew what was in his front yard ? he said no.. then i showed him the reding.

about a week later i went back to have a look at it again and it was removed : )

Lots of really interesting stuff going on and i can see where it is headed. this grand plan of control is mind boggling how vast it is.

there is another passive way to help which i just remembered.

If you get brain fatigue then try arm magnet straps. the higher the flux the better. place them half way up the forearm. these meridians have effect on the solar plexus and pineal gland. the magnetic flux has a soothing effect in this area.

here is a brand i found

http://www.dickwicks.com.au

but i have made better ones using magnets out of electrical motors that work wonders ! '

N

8. Link to Post #6
    Retired
    Thanks

Cheers Naniu! It sounds like electricity has some kind of a neutralizing effect on those electromagnetic wave, please let us know what you are finding with your experiments.

Quote " If you get brain fatigue then try arm magnet straps. the higher the flux the better. place them half way up the forearm. these meridians have effect on the solar plexus and pineal gland. the magnetic flux has a soothing effect in this area"
    Are magnets safe with all types of radiation and transmissions? can it have a negative effect and serve as a catalyzer?

Solidarity Hugs back ~

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Christine (17th March 2013), dan33 (18th September 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (9th March 2013), seleka (19th November 2013)

10. Link to Post #7
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

More reading :

http://www.electronictorture.com/

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so..._mindcon28.htm

http://www.whale.to/b/rifat.html

http://www.dataasylum.com/targeted-i...uals-cure.html

But please use your discernment, there is no guarantee that any of this is true information
    I can attest these sites are fairly accurate in what they state but lots of the really high tech stuff has not been declassified and is not on there.

I have been inter acted with since i was a child. Interacted with by Alien , Human and other ... Its a daily thing for me and i have learned how to benefit from it.

I have stated these things before but i get the feeling most people think im on a really good regiment of class A 's lol

What i state is mostly concluded accounts, not hypothesies or the words of another author. What i can confirm from first hand experience is the following.

Space tech sattelites can lock onto your gateway emination frequency and put before your minds eye whatever they wish and man they are really getting good at it. They can also induce a feeling og god presence, that can take over your entire body ! its actually a really cool experience. I had this happen several times but i got a trick that allows me to tell the difference. I wont state what it is , this may get them to tweak their ways and make it even more refined. : )

We are being experimented on by our own scientists and gov tech agentcies to further refine mind control tech. Its a really sad waste of brilliant minds and material. But we are in a learning facility. What the end game is not as it seems ... we are made to believe its all about control.. and yes it is, as a catalyst, but further down the rabbit hole its truly about " escape ". widdling down the human mind to a point where it can squeeze through every type of mind control tech is the prize. This particular brand of helix or matrix is what they want to replicate.

The super mind. Organic brain tissue that can be grown and injected to create super brain capacity. Its not about IQ .. most people with high IQ's are really dumb when it comes to working with sonnetics and theoretical spirit. This is why they are trying to understand it .. but the clincher is we are thousands of years away from the true understanding of this technology. Some lucky ones just have the soul spark to have the right configuration that is nessesary to understand and even work within this "realm " it takes a lot of practice and there is no pill that can induce its abilities. Those that try to artificially induce these abilities eventually find tghem selves stuck or going out of their mind. They do not have the nessesary mind bank or up loads to deal with the trillions of possible encounters.

even if they up load every ounce of knowledge .. they wont have a machine to drive it.. So ! its fun and games : 0 )

The only thing i can say which is paramount to survival of any game is

Know thy self '
    Have no fear
    Do not judge

these three things will save you every time. I know this.

N
    N

11. Link to Post #8
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Cheers Naniu! It sounds like electricity has some kind of a neutralizing effect on those electromagnetic wave, please let us know what you are finding with your experiments.

Quote " If you get brain fatigue then try arm magnet straps. the higher the flux the better. place them half way up the forearm. these meridians have effect on the solar plexus and pineal gland. the magnetic flux has a soothing effect in this area"

Are magnets safe with all types of radiation and transmissions? can it have a negative effect and serve as a catalyzer?

Solidarity Hugs back ~
    Passive magnetics wont have a negative effect. totally safe. the body will regulate its flux as we are made from the same energy as the magnetism is. in fact half our bodies work on a mixture of magnetic flux and electrical impulses,. if you can get in there and manipulate your own magnetic fluxes you can really start to see whats out there ;0)

N
    N

12. Link to Post #9
    Retired
    Thanks

Quote Originally posted by Nanoo Nanoo: " I have been inter acted with since i was a child. Interacted with by Alien , Human and other ... Its a daily thing for me and i have learned how to benefit from it."
    Same for me, Naniu, but I am still learning the intricacy of things. Today was the first day I thought we all may benefit from it -

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post646067

2006 was a most challenging year where at the end of it I found myself in a police station, suffering from severe insomnia, having PTSD symptoms, being intimidated by dark entity and much more which is better not detail here. Joyfull days we are having : ) ~

Quote Know thy self '
    Have no fear
    Do not judge
    I vouch, good words, Naniu

This beautiful planet is most important, It is easy to lose track and get busy with personal survival mechanism, I fall in that trap all too often.. but our good thoughts, faith, intentions and energy at this time need to be directed towards the healing and abundance of this earth and it's unsuspecting inhabitants

Peace

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 9th March 2013 at 23:00.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Christine (17th March 2013), dan33 (18th September 2013), David Trd1 (10th April 2013), Kraut (27th June 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (9th March 2013), seleka (19th November 2013)

14. Link to Post #10
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Originally posted by Nanoo Nanoo: " I have been inter acted with since i was a child. Interacted with by Alien , Human and other ... Its a daily thing for me and i have learned how to benefit from it."
    Same for me, Naniu, but I am still learning the intricacy of things. Today was the first day I thought we all may benefit from it -

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post646067

2006 was a most challenging year where at the end of it I found myself in a police station, suffering from severe insomnia, having PTSD symptoms, being intimidated by dark entity and much more which is better not detail here. Joyfull days we are having : ) ~

Quote Know thy self '
    Have no fear
    Do not judge
    I vouch, good words, Naniu

This beautiful planet is most important, It is easy to lose track and get busy with personal survival mechanism, I fall in that trap all too often.. but our good thoughts, faith, intentions and energy at this time need to be directed towards the healing and abundance of this earth and it's unsuspecting inhabitants

Peace

Limor
    Yes reading your post i concuur however i find in my observation something quite weird to me. What i have noticed on these forums is the over bearing attention people give to the " problem " that there are vast dialogues debating this and that , then egoic disagreements between people on the same forum... and all the while the solutions are sitting there twiddling their thumbs.

Very strange behaviour ... i dont know if i will ever fully understand humans.

N

15. Link to Post #11
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

An important suppliment to this and probably most important to take note of.

The way " they " work is in a way that covers their tracks. They deliver several " symptoms " from different scources. These several " symptoms " are used to construct the basis for a working reactant or " reciever " that " enables " this microwave technology to work.

Eg

Fluoride in water
    Barium and Aluminium in our food
    Radio and Micro waves ( as dealt with in this thread )

Firstly in order for this Tech to work they either have to have an implant as a locator OR the reactants as listed above with other locators.

Right now as i write this i am being hit with microwaves and its trying to ... disrupt my short term memory to block my train of thought. This sort of tech really hits people who are right brained. But some people can change the hemispheres they use and combine them in a way that makes their tech useless.

Now getting back to reactants. These are delivered and exist in our bodies. They are the basis for the receivers they need to make this technology work to its finite ability.

Further into my hypothesis , the reactants we receive in our food , air and water can combine to create pre cursor hormones in the body to enable the " building " of such " Biological Receivers " or rather " Biological Transcievers " ... meaning they not only receive information but also can be used to extract information.

So this is a thread of great imp[ortance in discovering and cultivating technology to copunter the effects and indeed thwart its use. This Tech is being used all over the world. We concentrate on the USA because its the model distrraction country for what they want to introduce world wide. If they can Control the USA which is the most heavily armed ( citizen ) country in the world besides Russia and Switzerland, then this model will be rolled out globally. Once they hit and contol the US citizens this will deliver the nessesary mental austerity to conceed defeat.

The never ending question " how do we peacefully stop this ? "

well there are ways but do not make any quarms about it , " they " are committed to do this or die in the attempt and they have huge rescources at their command.

The best thing for now is to learn how to thwart the effects peacefully.

Remember what causes pre cursor hormones in the body as reactants are Emotional reactions brought on by Fear and Anxiety. The body releases certain chemicals to make the nessesary building blocks they need to instill the tranceiver inside us.

So please please please stop the fear ! i have been begging you for years ... now we know why.

Naniu

16. Link to Post #12
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I got a report handed to me from a friend " inside " the loop.

smart meters are being taken out in significant numbers.

N
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 26th June 2013 at 10:24.

17. Link to Post #13
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Here is some high tech reading

http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/Recen...?punumber=2220

warning , bring brain relief pills.

N

18. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Enram started a thread where he posted a very informative video.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...is-Of-Our-Time

Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt - Smart Meters & Electro Magnetic Radiation - The Health Crisis Of Our Time

Quote Quoting Enram:

Dear Avalonians,

According to Dr. Dietrich, Electro magnetic Radiation is the single most threat to our health in this point in time.
    Studies show that chronic illnesses are rapidly increasing since the introduction of cell-phones, wifi and smart meters.

In this +/- 45 minute youtube, dr Dietrich talks about the studies that have been done and what they reveal, smart meters, EMR, autism and other chronic disorders.
    He also comes up with solutions for protection.

a must see!

Last edited by heyokah; 9th July 2013 at 16:04. Reason: adding video

19. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello

Thank you for this info Naniu. There were many helpful tips here and lots of questions popped up. I am an emf and energy sensitive too. I use some of Donna Edens excersices to unscramble my energy field after being in an Emf field. Crown pull, wayne cook posture, memory excercise etc. If you don't know her. Check this clip: https://youtube.com/watch?v=tdMbdFb8URY She writes about reprogramming the triple warmer meridian to not go into defense mode in this unnatural emf enviroment.

About locators, i see your point. but then what about microchips?

What does the support relay you write about look like.? do you have a photo ?
    There are clothes and hats that can shield for emf. they have a metal net weaved into the fabric for shielding. Do you think a hat like this would help so it shield the crown ?

In the Please report psychic attacks here thread you wrote: "I have been " tailored " in that respect recently to allow me survival with the on coming tide of EMF radiative devices being implanted in our communities. These are EMF relay transcievers."
    How have you been tailored? what do you mean by this ? strengthen nervous system?
    I feel 3g technology mainly affects the spleen meridian(and lots more ofcourse)

Like the rocking back and forth technique. Made me think!

Again thank you for your awareness
    Cheers!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Haakon For This Post:

Nanoo Nanoo (29th November 2013)

21. Link to Post #16
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you Hakkon

Support Relay ? can you point this out to me please ?

With regards to mental re programming its an important exersise in that it strengthens your capacity to resist however if a beam is particulalrly strong you can still have a hard time with it. Ive been hit with temporary beams that distorted my entire face. It was a 1 second blast and i had no idea it was coming and it COULD have ripped me apart if that was their intention.

Whats happening to you ( as it did to me ) was when people become enlightened or awake they go through a series of bodily reactions to the new mental state , our senses sharpen , the other two senses kick in so we have 7 instead of 5 as a base line. The other two are Sensitivity to Subtly Body Charge and either Sensitivity to light Waves or Hearing or both. Most Sensitives have a team of Spirit and ET family members on side and over seeing your movements down here. You will eventually be adjusted or desensitised or frequency adjusted to survive down here.

Microchips , well thats a whole other kettle of fish. Implants can be from family ET as trackers or gov tech or both. You may have up to 3 or 4o of them. Or you may have none. The important marks are being tagged by our gov tech scientists for observation. This is a huge under cover scientific examination. What fasicnates them more than ever is the use of Frequncy EM and Microwave tech. Its pretty much the be all and end all of control tech.

Yes there are Lycra and Fibre impregnated clothing thats static neutral. Very comfortable clothing and EMF resistant.

Here is a gogle list

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=e...CqeN8QfAyICwDQ

As you can see its big business , why ? because big business thrives on customer requirements. The demand is huge and growing.

What i know is that water is a disruptor for EMF frequencies because we are made predominantly of water. Microwave frequencies love water but if you are part of a body of water the locators cannot find you as easily.

EMF can lock on to any organ in your body, they have lists of frequencies for every part of us and can hone in and manipulate it.

N

22. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I meant the supporting relay you found in your street. You wrote about this in post 5.
    Seems like you have alot of experience with this type of targeting.
    It's like this game/timeline is all a great experiment. You called it training ground.
    Why can't the et family just remove the sattelites ? They're not allowed right. I can't see a fair game being played.... We got love, they got fear ? haha
    Future looks interesting!! in a crazy way .

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Haakon For This Post:

Nanoo Nanoo (30th November 2013)

24. Link to Post #18
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Ah i see now

i never saw the unit. It was buried under ground. Its since been replaced with a new one.

You will need an EM meter to pinpoint where they are. I imagine they are set close to under ground wire grids to read their em readings or maybe even tapped into them. Then they relay this info to towers on light poles etc.

So its a comm grid reading em fields. They seem to be transcievers relaying and distributing information.

I have noticed people putting up small posters around our community warning of these devices , i saw one being put up and saw a council worker tare it down the next day.

They dont want us to know this information.

Your video on the Doctor is fantastic ! i very much enjoyed his information.

N

PS here is something useful from the doctor

http://www.site.stetzerizeraustralas..._tech_info.pdf
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 30th November 2013 at 19:52.

+ Reply to Thread