+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cathi Morgan Experiencer and Researcher UK MIND CONTROL history and testimony

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Cathi Morgan Experiencer and Researcher UK MIND CONTROL history and testimony

Further to my interviews and Presentation here is some new information
    More unusual family connections
    It was recently brought to my attention that my twin sister is married to a relative of Sir John Cockcroft, who was responsible for splitting the atom in the UK, and who then went on to work at Harwell laboratories. This is interesting in the context of my conclusion that my family was part of some kind of breeding / genetic program.
    I came to this conclusion because for example (along with many other indicators):
    1) My grandmother stated that she gave birth to twins (one of which was my mother) one of which was taken away at birth.
    2) My twin sister and I were subjected to extraordinary monitoring
    3) We were moved to the tiny village of Swainswick which is owned by Oriel College Oxford for seven years. There were strong links to Royalty and Cecil Rhodes at the village. It was in close proximity to three huge admiralty bases including a huge underground base. After living there for 2 years, at the age of 6 I seriously tried to run away from home. I was experiencing night time visitations at that time and also had numerous dreams that my father was taking part in rituals with hooded men.
    4) I experienced extreme and sustained disassociation in later life for no obviously discernable reason
    5) I experienced an abductee type experiences and synthetic telepathy in the mid 1970s
    6) I was 'hothoused' as a child and reading very well by the age of 3.

I've been corresponding with an intelligence insider/whistleblower who has given me some useful information about several of the people I've been researching who are connected to my past. Some of this is listed below:

New Insider information has stated that Rochdale convent attended by my grandmother, and also by Edith Meadowcroft (who later became Lady Morrison of Lambeth) was run by German nuns and some of the attendees were used in a genetic / breeding program.
    Lady Morrison's best friend (my great aunt) visited us several times whilst we were in Swainswick, Bath.
    Pictured: Lord and Lady Morrison with Bob Hope
    New Insider information has stated that a children's park in the village, Swainswick - Alice Park - had a huge underground bunker linked to the massive underground city at Corsham with it's 60 miles of roads etc. There was much prominent masonic symbolism on the cottages and other buildings in the park which were designed by Lord Jellico who was Warburg financial director, cousin to George V and close associate of Cambridge spies, Burgess, McClean and Philby.
    There is a history of visits by royalty to the park, initially by Queen Mary of Teck and the queen mother was also photographed there. Numerous children's games and activities were organised there by the family who built the park in the grounds of their mansion, a family closely associated with Cecil Rhodes and Oppenheimer.
    For anyone who has not seen my previous interviews they can be viewed here
    Further Background Information
    Below is a talk and presentation that I gave at the ammach conference in September 2012 (My very first presentation, please excuse my nervousness).

2. The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to onetruth For This Post:

4evrneo (11th March 2013), Amysenthia (15th March 2013), Aurelius (24th April 2013), bennycog (11th March 2013), Bill Ryan (9th March 2013), BMJ (15th March 2013), bodhii71 (10th March 2013), boja (10th March 2013), Bongo (9th March 2013), ceetee9 (19th March 2013), centreoflight (15th March 2013), Christine (25th April 2013), Cidersomerset (11th March 2013), Debra (10th March 2013), Ecnal61 (17th July 2016), Eram (11th March 2013), Flash (10th March 2013), Gardener (10th March 2013), HaveBlue (11th March 2013), Holly Lindin (28th April 2013), Ivanhoe (15th March 2013), jackovesk (10th March 2013), karelia (24th April 2013), Kiforall (10th March 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (10th March 2013), Kristin (26th April 2013), kudzy (19th March 2013), learninglight (19th March 2013), Limor Wolf (16th March 2013), mahalall (24th April 2013), Muzz (25th April 2013), Poly Hedra (10th March 2013), Rollo (10th March 2013), seeker/reader (10th March 2013), Selene (17th March 2013), selinam (11th March 2013), Sérénité (19th March 2013), sigma6 (17th March 2013), Star Tsar (10th March 2013), sunflower (11th March 2013), Sunny-side-up (25th April 2013), Swanette (16th March 2013), ThePythonicCow (10th March 2013), westhill (10th March 2013), william r sanford72 (10th March 2013), write4change (11th March 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Cathi Morgan Experiencer and Researcher UK MIND CONTROL history and testimony

The Cheesefoot Head Anonymous Letters

Some of you will be familiar with the great work of Colin Andrews, premier crop circle researcher, and if so you may remember events around the Cheesefoot Head crop circle of 1989 which included an anonymous letter sent to Mr Andrews that predicted the events to follow. A detailed description of events can be read at Mr Andrew's website at the link below, in an article entitled
    White Crow - Encounter at Cheesefoot Head
    "What happened to Pat Delgado, Colin Andrews and a team of cropcircle
    researchers at Cheesefoot Head, England, on 18 June 1989,reached the highest levels of the British government."

Whilst I certainly don't have all the answers, I do have some new information to add to this mysterious story.

I will write a more detailed article on the background of and my relationship to the people who posted this letter soon, as it is quite a complex and long story. For now I wish to get the information out there that I know - I was present when the poem was put into the envelope and addressed to be posted to Mr Andrews, although I was more of an observer than a participant as at that time I was still 'barely able to talk'. At the moment I am not fully aware of all the facts of this case myself as at the moment I am finding it impossible to read and take in this partiular information at this time. I will address this at the soonest possible opportunity. However I do know that it is important and this is why I am making this disclosure. (Continued
    below)
    Shown here are pictures of the anonymous letter in question and below is a transcript of the poem found inside. A photo of the original hand written poem can be found at Mr Andrew's website here

1. Ring A Ring o Roses
    A pocket full of posies
    tishoo tishoo the CORN SAT DOWN.

It has been sai
    d that crows are black
    one white you seek is that your track.
    If no white has near been seen
    why spend time for one pipe dream
    If black they be thats where be I
    So simple flying in the sky.

Black on Black you cannot see
    Although you climb the tallest tree
    Your sight is set for yards apart
    But crows fly high Now check your chart
    Where I be is ALL around, Listen hard
    You'll hear my sound
    It seems you work from back to front
    Looking for the cause of such
    Find us first the next you'll know
    All will be clear for rings to sow
    In your hands you have the key

to talk to us we are so free

One soul is there, They have signed in
    Who has the mind to link within
    Your machines you have set up
    what eve they cost is not enough
    The human mind is what you need
    To me you can't see wood fro trees
    The chosen one you do know who
    (Continued next page)
    We left our mark at house
    of Jew.
    Switch off my friends
    And listen do.
    And - I will tell you what to do
    Get this mind and sit around
    In quiet of dark upon the ground
    Listen hard for every sound
    Not white of bird? but us around
    To prove we are the ones who know
    Which of you has hurt his toe?
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Like eternity they have no beginning
    they have no end.
    Round and Round like atom chain.
    Check your charts when you have time
    Same patterns are in the sky.

The poem was posted anonymously from Rochdale and I was born in Rochdale and have lived there for many years.
    The poem brought to a meeting of the Rochdale UFO investigation group at Smallbridge in 1989 by someone (I shall call her KAY) who said it was given to her by another member of the group, a Mr Harold Mattam, who was not in attendance that evening and who has subsequently died. KAY told the meeting that Mr Mattam had asked that she ensure that the poem was sent urgently to Colin Andrews and it was put into the envelop and addressed at that meeting. (I seem to recall her saying "It MUST reach him by Saturday")
    I recall the other group members debating as to how it ought to be signed, and deciding that as no one present had written it and it was probably of no importance anyway it was best to send it anonymously.
    All I knew of Mr Mattam was I recalled having seen him on one or two of the three or four occasions I was taken by KAY to attend these UFO meetings Also, KAY had once taken a group of us to meet him, briefly, at his house.
    Mr Mattam's house was on Comet St, in a small town called Bacup, Lancashire and was at the top of a steep hill. We were told by KAY that he had bought it because he felt there was going to be a huge flood and he wanted to be high up enough to survive if it was severe. This seemed to be confirmed by my observations during the visit of masses of food and drink supplies stored everywhere around the premises. He had perhaps not been very well up on what was appropriate to store as much of the liquid was in the form of numerous bottles of 'pop'.
    There was virtually no email or internet in those days and so I didn't come across the information about the Cheesefoot Hill incident and the significance of the letter until 2009 after Mr Andrews published the account on his website.
    Another really interesting aspect to this account is the fact that KAY herself was a very early abductee, who was videod being hypnotically regressed by a researcher called Harry Harris, and who's tale I believe ought to be told as it is fascinating.

4. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to onetruth For This Post:

4evrneo (11th March 2013), Amysenthia (15th March 2013), bennycog (11th March 2013), boja (10th March 2013), Bryston (1st May 2013), Christine (25th April 2013), Debra (10th March 2013), Eram (11th March 2013), Gardener (10th March 2013), jackovesk (10th March 2013), karelia (24th April 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (10th March 2013), Kristin (26th April 2013), kudzy (19th March 2013), learninglight (19th March 2013), Limor Wolf (16th April 2013), sandy (10th March 2013), Selene (17th March 2013), Sérénité (19th March 2013), sunflower (11th March 2013), Sunny-side-up (25th April 2013), Swanette (16th March 2013), william r sanford72 (10th March 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

Default Re: Cathi Morgan Experiencer and Researcher UK MIND CONTROL history and testimony

It is refreshing to hear a lecture filled with facts as opposed to anecdotes.
    thank you for these posts.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

4evrneo (11th March 2013), Bryston (1st May 2013), Eram (11th March 2013), Gardener (10th March 2013), HaveBlue (11th March 2013), learninglight (19th March 2013), Limor Wolf (16th April 2013), onetruth (15th March 2013), Sunny-side-up (25th April 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Thanks Heartsong, I appreciate your feedback!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onetruth For This Post:

4evrneo (15th March 2013), Eram (11th March 2013), learninglight (19th March 2013), Limor Wolf (16th April 2013), Sunny-side-up (25th April 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

Thanks for sharing this information. It's much appreciated.

Have you told COLIN ANDREWS about the origin of the "Cheesefoot Head" letter ??
    If so, can you tell us what his comments were ??

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Eram (11th March 2013), learninglight (19th March 2013), Limor Wolf (16th April 2013), onetruth (15th March 2013), Sunny-side-up (25th April 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

In addition to my contactee experience there is mounting evidence pointing to Military involvement in respect of my family history and so it may be of interest for those curious about the relationship of MILABS to UFO/ETs. In respect of the relationship between the origins of crop circles, and the possibilty of military involvement I know you can read more about this on Colin Andrew's site HERE. I hope these these articles will add to the current body of evidence. As far as I am aware, this is the only time there has been an irrefutably documented accurate prediction in writing of a genuine (stalks contining growing horizontally with no damage etc) crop circle and events around it (eg high pitched twittering sounds etc).

MEETING KAY

Since the contactee experience at the 1976 festival in Wales I had been 'obsessed' with adopting a natural wholesome and ecological life style due what was communicated to me. I had my first baby at the West London hospital (Hammersmith) as they said they allowed natural (Leboyer- 'Birth Without Violence' type) births - dim lights, no harsh sounds etc.

It hadn't been a good experience however as despite my detailed birth plan, my son - so unusually alert when born (he was placed on my abdomen whilst the cord was still attached and found his own way to my breast) was inexplicably whisked away from me minutes later, for a short time and upon return was no longer alert. (The story of my son's experiences have I believe great relevance and will also be told soon.)

This led to my planning to have a home birth for my second child and training as a voluntary breastfeeding counsellor (for the Association of Breastfeeding Mothers) as professional health was very poor at that time. Since the 1950's bottle feeding had been so aggressively promoted and the level of ignorance around this subject amongst professional helpers was so great that in the 1970's the Royal College of Midwives had to consult with voluntary groups in order to train their midwives to help mothers who were breastfeeding.

This is how in 1987 I came to start a breastfeeding support group in Rochdale and received a phone call and subsequent visit from KAY asking for advice for her sister who had just given birth and was not able to receive the advice she needed through the NHS.

Although I had not read anything about UFOs before my experience, I had read a book by D. Keogh a couple of years later and in 1987, ten years later had recently bought a book called The Pennine UFO Mystery, by Jenny Randalls. As KAY was leaving my house she noticed the book and said "I've read that book, the authors asked 'do UFO's really exist? At the end of the book they asked for anyone with contactee experience to get in touch so I wrote to them to tell them they did exist because I'd seen one." I asked her to please tell me more but she said no, she didn't like to talk about it, but on meeting her a second time I told her I was really interested in what she had to say about UFOs and pressed her to please tell me more. This is (paraphrasing) what she told me:

Quote In 1965 (about - not sure of year) I as working at a night club in Heywood and always used to finish my shift around 1.30 am and arrive home, in a taxi around 2.00 am. I was living with my sister at the time, and her boyfriend was a bouncer at the same night club. One morning I awoke and my sister and her boyfriend were having breakfast, when he said "I saw a UFO in Heywood on my way home from work this morning. In a flash I recalled also seeing a UFO and said "so did I". If he hadn't mentioned this I wouldn't have remembered anything but now I remembered seeing a UFO, landed in a field on my left just outside of Heywood, when I was in the taxi. I remembered nothing else until I awoke in the morning. My sister said - "you couldn't have, this was around 2.00 am and you didn't get in until 3.00 am". I said "No I didn't, surely I got in at 2.00 as usual?' but my sister insisted that I hadn't arrived home until after 3.00 am - so there was about an hour of time unaccounted for.
    20 years later when I saw the chapter in The Pennine UFO Mystery asking for information, I wrote and said 'Yes UFO's do exist - I have seen one' and described what had happened. Eventually I received a letter from the authors explaining that as there was missing time they would like to hypnotically regress me to see if I would remember any further details. I was not interested in taking it further so I didn't respond, but they persisted in writing to me saying how important this was to them and after several letters I wrote back and said 'please stop writing to me, I am not interested'.
    It was some months later when I received a letter from a solicitor called Harry Harris asking me to contact him for an unspecified reason so I phoned the number and found him to be be associated with the authors of the book. He was very persuasive and begged me to undergo regression and eventually I agreed on the condition that it would be homeopathic with no drugs involved. I went to Harry Harris' house and was regressed and this was videoed and what I recalled was this.
    Upon leaving Heywood in the taxi, I looked to my left and saw a UFO, it was absolutely enormous and was hovering very close to the ground. Suddenly everything started spinning around and then I recalled lying on a table. Something was being put up my nose and it was very distressing. (Later I went to the doctor because I couldn't breath through my nose and he asked what had happened to make the cartiledge so twisted). Amongst other things I was shown scened of our world in devastation and was told I must learn to protect myself. This amazed me because 20 years ago I had started studying karate and eventually became a second dan black belt, and a karate teacher. I was also told I would have a baby girl which I did, and I understand that they caused this pregnancy in some way.
    After this KAY told me that she was not happy that after the regression she was never contacted again by the researchers. She had felt traumatised by what was revealed and ultimately felt used as she was offered no follow up support. She asked me if I would accompany her to Mr Harris's house in Salford to retreive the video tape and I did so. I remember he was sitting at a desk in a room with many video tapes lining the shelves. He was expecting her and had her tape on the desk. He asked her to reconsider but she said no, and asked if he could confirm there were no further copies in existence and he said that it was the only copy, then we left.

NB HARRY HARRIS IS AN ACQUAINTENCE OF COLIN ANDREWS AND HAS HELPED HIM WITH ANALYSIS OF DATA HERE

PROJECT WHITE CROW
    What happened to Pat Delgado, Colin Andrews and a team of crop
    circle researchers at Cheesefoot Head, England, on 18 June 1989,
    reached the highest levels of the British government.
    Everyone present experienced or saw something unusual:

* Pat - "I Levitated and was pulled backwards by an invisible Force. I was terrified".
    * Colin - "I had a real job to break Pat free from the force".
    * Rita - "I saw the head of a small ET".
    * Busty - "I observed Colin and Pat moving backwards, Pat at an angle".
    * George - "I asked the sound to make a crop circle. One formed nearby that night ".
    * Terence - "The barometric pressure and temperature dramatically dropped".
    * Ron - "I lifted my head slightly upwards and I was rooted to the spot by what I saw".
    * Ken - "Mike and I heard this strange sound from the highway".
    * Steve - "The sound was clearly interacting".
    * Don - Became unwell and left before events unfolded.

It's extraordinary to see these quotes from these people who are, in my opinion very credible researchers.
    Last edited by onetruth; 10th March 2013 at 20:45. Reason: put in links

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onetruth For This Post:

4evrneo (11th March 2013), boja (11th March 2013), Bryston (1st May 2013), Eram (11th March 2013), Gardener (10th March 2013), kudzy (19th March 2013), learninglight (19th March 2013), Limor Wolf (10th March 2013), selinam (11th March 2013), sigma6 (17th March 2013), sunflower (11th March 2013), william r sanford72 (10th March 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by boja (here)
    Thanks for sharing this information. It's much appreciated.

Have you told COLIN ANDREWS about the origin of the "Cheesefoot Head" letter ??
    If so, can you tell us what his comments were ??
    It's probably easiest and clearest if I just reproduce the correspondence I had with Colin. Sorry about it repeating what has already been written above

Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 10:11 AM
    Subject: Yahoo! WebHosting Email

Dear Colin

I happened along to your site today after reading your communication with Nick Pope via a link on the ammach facebook site.

I wrote to you some time (years!) ago describing being present when the first letter as pictured on your site (Rochdale) was being prepared for posting at a UFO group
    that I attended.

I recently bumped into Mike Jones, the person who ran that group and discussed this with him and was surprised when he told me that he hadn't actually been there on
    that particular night, (also he mentioned that you had contacted him about this).

Now I understand! I expect this explains why you showed no interest in the information and made no response to or acknowledgement of my communication. I had been baffled about this for a long time.

Mike was virtually always present at those meetings, and a great deal of time had elapsed between the meeting when the poem was sent and my getting the opportunity to access and browse your website and chancing upon your photograph of the letter and realising that there was some significance to what occurred at that meeting.

I'm sorry that my recollection was hazy and that I made this mistake that caused you to dismiss my communication out of hand.

There is a great deal more to be told about certain people and events relating to this, and although I have forgotten some of it, and it's not really my style to talk about what has happened to other people, and what they have done and said, I still feel what I do know is in itself compelling.

I don't mean to be mysterious, I just don't want this communication to become any longer! I do intend to try and organise my recollections into an article however it won't be for some time - I'm rather busy at the moment as I will be speaking at the ammach conference on the 31st August and am trying to get my slide presentation
    finished right now - after that I intend to take a break as the required recent intensive research has left me exhausted!

Best regards

Cathi Morgan

Dear Cathi,

Thank you for your message but you will need to give me some links and referenced to guide me into what it is you are talking about. What letter are you talking about
    regards Rochester and who is Mike Jones etc. Ive read your email several times and cant find enough details to know what it is I should be looking at.

You say I showed no interest in your letter - some help there also please. Just to say for over 25 years Ive always received very high levels of mail and since computers email volume is way more than I can deal with. I don't know if that is the reason it got away from me or not.

The website is extremely large in the Gigabytes and so you can see its pure guess work for me to know what you are referring to.

At this point I can only acknowledge your message sorry.

Colin

Hi Colin

Sorry for the lack of details, and my comment was no way meant as a reproach as I fully understand emails can slip under the radar so to speak.

Basically I was at a UFO meeting in Rochdale around 1989 (yes a very long time ago!)
    when this letter was being put into it's envelope and posted.

http://www.colinandrews.net/CheesefootHd-Letters.html

Years later I came across the above link on your site and wrote an email (I think via a contact form) explaining what I knew about it.

A few weeks ago I bumped into the long-time district UFO contact for Rochdale, (Mike Jones) who ran those meetings, and mentioned the incident.

He said
    a) he had not been at that particular meeting
    b) you had contacted him about it.

When he told me this (a few weeks ago) I thought the sequence of events must have been
    a) I emailed you (in 2009?) saying the anon letter* was sent from Mike Jones UFO group
    b)You contacted Mike and he said in effect 'not as far as I know'
    c) You understandably didn't reply due to the inaccuracy.

Anyway regardless of that, I will try and remember as much as I can about the event and write back to you with the details.

On re-reading back through the article as to how accurate the poem was in terms of predicting events, etc it has renewed my interest in this subject.

I need to call someone to get their recollections and will write this all in detail shortly.

Best regards

Cathi

From: Cathi Morgan Friday, September 21, 2012 7:49 PMSubject: Anonymous Letter Details : Rochdale / Cheesefoot Head

Hi Colin

Sorry for the delay in replying, I've had a few unexpected things arise that needed to be dealt with.

As I said previously, the person who came to the Rochdale Ufo group with the 'Ring a Roses' poem is called KS
    Her email address is xxxxxxx. I'm sure she would be happy to correspond with you, as I recall that she once tried to contact you about this subject many years ago.

It's over a year since I heard from her myself but I'm pretty sure the email address will still be ok as she has had it for a long time.

K, who is from Rochdale, was an early 'ET abductee' and was hypnotically regressed in the 1980s. This was arranged and videoed by Harry Harris. When I met her in the early 90's she told me she was not happy with the outcome (she said she felt she wasn?t given any support after the session) and a few months after I met her she asked me to accompany her on a visit to Mr Harris?s house in Salford to ask for the video. I did so and Mr Harris gave her the video tape.

When K brought the Ring a Roses poem to the meeting she told those of us present that the poem had been given to her by a Mr Harold Maddam who lived at Comet Street, Bacup, Lancs. She said Mr Maddam had insisted that the letter must reach Colin Andrews urgently by a particular date and after some discussion a letter was put together and addressed to you at the meeting.

My memory of the event is exceptionally hazy - it didn't mean much to us at the time. I remember there was concern about whether we ought to bother you with something that was potentially of no significance. Of course we had no way of knowing at the time that it contained any information of value even though Mr Maddam had said it did, the consensus at the time was perhaps it might but it probably wouldn?t.I know very little about Mr Maddam who I believe died a few years ago.

I seem to remember that K had been visiting him fairly regularly for a while and on one occasion she brought myself and a couple of her other friends to his house to meet him. I don't remember whether this was before or after she brought the poem although I have a feeling it was just before. This is the only time I met him although I saw him once or perhaps twice at the Rochdale ufo group meetings where I went only a few times.He was an unusual character, almost hobo-ish in appearance and seemed rather shy. According to K, he bought his house (which was at the top of a hill) because he felt this would be a safe place. He thought the land would one day be severely flooded (a tsunami perhaps?), many would die and life as we know it would cease. It was for this reason hat his shelves were lined with hundreds of canned goods and bottles of 'pop'.(As someone who had avoided processed food and chemical additives for many years I was a little concerned at his choice of provisions!)

Off the record, K is a very interesting person* but as her nature is rather forceful I eventually felt the need to stop seeing her as I began working on my assertiveness and independence because I found her persuasiveness difficult to resist. She is also very kind and the combination of these traits makes her a person who attracts 'followers'. I think perhaps K decided the letter wouldn?t be signed because she did'nt want to look silly if it turned out to mean nothing (which was the expected outcome) and everyone else went along with her decision (which tended to happen a lot.)

I have been interested in crop formations from the first time I encountered them in the early 90's and greatly appreciate your work which I followed as best I could through books, videos and television before the internet made that sort of thing a lot easier. (I was also a subscriber to the cerealogist magazine.)

I hope this additional information is of some use to you.
    Very best regards
    Cathi Morgan

* She held monthly 'Metaphysical Research' meetings at her house and once organised a UFO conference at Rochdale Town Hall attended by hundreds. One of the speakers was a chap from Todmorden (was it Alan Godfrey or Tony Dodd . . . ?!)

Hi Cathi

Thank you so much for this information Cathi,

Its a long time back for us all isn't it but events have been quite well recorded and referred to here:

Is the name Rita Gould familiar to you? and would she have seen a copy of this letter before it was sent do you know?

I am doing an interview in a few minutes but will get back later.

Colin

Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 19:24:01 -0600 [09/27/2012 07:24:01 PM MDT]

Subject: Re: Anonymous Letter Details : Rochdale / Cheesefoot Head

Hi Colin

Two mistakes I made in my last email - the name is Harold Mattam not Madden and I met K in 1988 not the early 90's as I wrote (should have checked my notes).

The name Rita Gould is not familiar to me at all although K did have an avid interest in the paranormal and visited psychic fayres, psychic shows and spoke of having visited psychics and mediums.

K was a very vocal and strong supporter of you and your crop circle work. We first discovered your article about the anon letters together on my computer (before she

had a computer herself) and her reaction seemed genuine to me.

Personally I firstly consider 'milab' when considering ET abductees recollections and wonder if conversely Harold may have been targeted for the message to be imparted
    psychotronically (synthetic telepathy).The thinking of the public on such matters is I feel carefully managed as you doubt found out yourself in respect of how even
    your very well researched and presented information was eventually disinfo-ed rather successfully for the 'majority'. Just my thoughts.

Cathi

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onetruth For This Post:

4evrneo (11th March 2013), Aurelius (24th April 2013), boja (11th March 2013), Bryston (1st May 2013), Eram (11th March 2013), Gardener (11th March 2013), karelia (24th April 2013), learninglight (19th March 2013), Limor Wolf (15th December 2013), sunflower (11th March 2013), william r sanford72 (24th April 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Thanx for this onetruth my daughter is very interested in ufo and surrounding information. This is clear and will make an impact on opening her mind further.
    When I clicked on this thread and your avatar was in the corner of my eye. The picture of Mona Lisa was what I seen till I looked directly at you

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Eram (11th March 2013), HaveBlue (11th March 2013), learninglight (19th March 2013), onetruth (15th March 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    Thanx for this onetruth my daughter is very interested in ufo and surrounding information. This is clear and will make an impact on opening her mind further.
    When I clicked on this thread and your avatar was in the corner of my eye. The picture of Mona Lisa was what I seen till I looked directly at you
    You are welcome, bennycog and hopefully our children will gain a better understanding of 'what's going on' as a result of their parents' spirit of open minded enquiry!

PICTURED: Some of the people who were in attendence at the UFO group meeting in Smallbridge, Rochdale are shown here. This picture was taken during a trip organised by KAY to a crop circle in Chester and the date was around 1989. I also went along on this trip and can confirm that some of these lads also attended meetings of the 'Metaphysical Group', at KAY'S house. We referred to them collectively and affectionately as 'the punks' and they were a lovely group of open-minded, creative, colourful and exuberant people.

Another Abductee! - Organic Mike

To meet an abductee in 1989 in the UK was, I believe extremely rare, what are the chances of meeting two, in your own sleepy little town? Because of this extraordinary coincidence, and to provide additional evidence to verify this account I want to describe another abductee who turned up in Rochdale at this time. A key point again is that he also has a very definite and pronounced "ecological" aspect to his case too.

K and I started to spend a lot of time together and we were both very much into organic food, so we were delighted when a new organic vegetable shop opened around the corner from where we lived. K had decided to set up monthly 'metaphysical group' meetings at her house and invite interesting guest speakers. She'd had a difference of opinion with the person running the local UFO group (the dedicated Mike Jones and his lovely wife, who tirelessly and selflessly ran the Rochdale UFO group for so many years). As a newcomer to the group I was able to observe that there was a slight altercation going on. KAY wanted to discuss Crop Circles at the meetings and Mike thought at that time they were a little off topic. Things apparently got a little bit heated and several letters were exchanged via the letters page of the local news paper.

K thought the owner of the new organic shop may like to attend, and when she described what the meeting would be about, it transpired that he too was clearly an abductee!

He said he had been in the army and had been experiencing strange occurrences from time to time at night. Now as he hadn't read anything and at that time there was very little if any information about abductions, especially in the UK he hadn't quite worked out what was happening. He was delighted to have the opportunity to share and discuss what was happening to him.

He described how on these occasions he found himself unable to move, then he would be stared at by something with huge huge eyes, that held him riveted - hypnotised and he noticed the being was wearing some kind of swirling poncho type garment. He also mentioned being taken from his bedroom. His wife confirmed that she knew when these visitations were occurring, because she became frozen and paralysed when they happened and until "he was put back".

Mike subsequently became overwhelmed by an obsession to 'get into organics'. He said 'organics, organics, organics - I couldn't get it out of my head - so I bought myself out of the army and went on a mission to find out what organics was' (!) This is how he ended up opening an organic shop in our neighbourhood.
    Pictured: 'Organic' Mike in his organic shop in Rochdale during the late 80's.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onetruth For This Post:

4evrneo (11th March 2013), boja (11th March 2013), Bryston (1st May 2013), Eram (11th March 2013), Gardener (11th March 2013), karelia (24th April 2013), learninglight (19th March 2013), Limor Wolf (15th December 2013), sunflower (11th March 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

One more coincidence associated with this account is that when I read further into the book "The Pennine UFO Mystery" I found an account of how a Mr John Lacy of Todmorden had observed a UFO over Todmorden, along with a companion. It was a brief account where John described the craft as being so low that they were able to see the 'superstructure' on the underside.

I had recently come to know a John Lacy of Todmorden - he was my husband's best friend and we regularly socialised with him and his wife.

We had arranged to have dinner with them at their home that week so I was able to ask him about this and he confirmed that, yes, he was the person referred to in the book.

You may be thinking that this account is so much about 'UFO's' that perhaps it ought to be in the UFO section, but in fact this account is actually intended to be about mind control and the UFO aspect is just a detail, along with the question - are my experiences of UFO's and Mind Control related? By implication, the answer is of course they may very will be, hence I have placed this thread in the conspiracy section

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onetruth For This Post:

4evrneo (15th March 2013), boja (11th March 2013), Bryston (1st May 2013), Gardener (11th March 2013), learninglight (19th March 2013), Limor Wolf (15th December 2013), sunflower (11th March 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Thanks for doing what you do Cathy for those of us with ears to hear it.
    I sure wish ammach can find a way to keep going.
    I feel this subject (mind control) is only just starting to break open. How long before or if mainstream news takes an interest.

That more people feel something is very wrong but can't pinpoint it, are realizing we are being manipulated in many ways, being bathed in radiation re: Miles pirate radio expertise.

Your story will help others look at their own lives and their familes and histories.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

4evrneo (11th March 2013), learninglight (19th March 2013), Limor Wolf (15th December 2013), onetruth (11th March 2013), sigma6 (17th March 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Hi Cathi, and thank you for sharing with us whilst you piece this jigsaw together. I have watched your video at 'Amach' conference and I do think your evidence is compelling, kudos on getting it out there. The psychotronic aspect is hugely important, as are the persons 'inserted' into daily life. I have misgivings about the character 'Rita Gould' in the above experience at Cheesefoot Head, I could be completely wrong of course but I have never heard of her outside of this incident. As a member of the Noah's Ark soc of physical mediumship I do not recall her name, neither have I heard of her at 'Stansted Hall' where you might expect to find the key people in this area.

I became aquainted with Prof Archie Roy at Stansted when he was Prof Emeritus of astro physics at Glasgow University, I note that although he was a member of the cheesefoot group, he was not at the said incident, but he did have a keen interest in physical mediumship.

John Lacy, is that the policeman? Todmorden and the valley beneath and around Boulsworth moor was at one time a 'hot spot' though I can't say I have seen anything personally, having lived now for 20 years looking accross Boulsworth moor. My husband did see something at high altitude which moved at great speed changing direction at acute angles, though it is impossible to know if it was 'ours or theirs'. Personally I attrubute much of what is happening to deep projects including psychotronics and milabs (Though not all).

When you have nothing better do do (haha) Vivek's thread on these technologies is a good read and SilentFeathers mind control thread. (sorry I can't work out how to link the thread)
    Anyway thanks again from one 'red rose' to another.

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

4evrneo (11th March 2013), learninglight (19th March 2013), onetruth (11th March 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
    Hi Cathi, and thank you for sharing with us whilst you piece this jigsaw together. I have watched your video at 'Amach' conference and I do think your evidence is compelling, kudos on getting it out there. The psychotronic aspect is hugely important, as are the persons 'inserted' into daily life. I have misgivings about the character 'Rita Gould' in the above experience at Cheesefoot Head, I could be completely wrong of course but I have never heard of her outside of this incident. As a member of the Noah's Ark soc of physical mediumship I do not recall her name, neither have I heard of her at 'Stansted Hall' where you might expect to find the key people in this area.

I became aquainted with Prof Archie Roy at Stansted when he was Prof Emeritus of astro physics at Glasgow University, I note that although he was a member of the cheesefoot group, he was not at the said incident, but he did have a keen interest in physical mediumship.

John Lacy, is that the policeman? Todmorden and the valley beneath and around Boulsworth moor was at one time a 'hot spot' though I can't say I have seen anything personally, having lived now for 20 years looking accross Boulsworth moor. My husband did see something at high altitude which moved at great speed changing direction at acute angles, though it is impossible to know if it was 'ours or theirs'. Personally I attrubute much of what is happening to deep projects including psychotronics and milabs (Though not all).

When you have nothing better do do (haha) Vivek's thread on these technologies is a good read and SilentFeathers mind control thread. (sorry I can't work out how to link the thread)
    Anyway thanks again from one 'red rose' to another.

Hi Gardner, thanks for your feedback, and the really interesting information you have provided, you raise an interesting point - I hadn't heard of Rita Gould until I received Colin Andrews' email, when I searched for the name and came up with this article relating to Cheesefoot Head/White Crow:
    Here is an extract:
    Rita Gould and the letter

The day was sunny with scattered clouds and a pleasant sunset ensued as evening
    arrived. Rita Gould and her husband Steve Gould arrived at the caravan to help with
    site observation. At 9.45 PM I invited Rita Gould to sit in my car with me as I wanted
    to share with her the strange letter I had received the day before. Rita is a well
    known and acclaimed British materialization medium. I handed her the envelope
    containing the letter, inviting her to read it. Instead she chose to hold it and tell me
    what she thought was inside.

She said, "I see flowers and rings - ring of roses."

She proceeded to give me a very accurate account of what was written in the letter,
    using terms like "Flying high above" etc. She said that she could see six men of high
    standing who were sat around a table. This I could not understand, I knew that this
    was NOT in the letter.

She opened the letter about twenty minutes later in a matter of fact manner. She
    was reading it and reached the sentence: “We left our mark at house of Jew.” She
    asked me, “Do you know any Jews?” I told her I didn’t think so. She replied, “Yes
    you do, Steve my husband, he is a Jew. It’s those pegs that appeared on the lawn.”

Rita was referring to an event that had happened some months earlier. She had
    sent me a letter at the time containing photographs in which she described wooden
    pegs that she found mysteriously pushed into her lawn (the photographs are held in
    the CPR Archive). My impression was that she was either very attuned or she had
    direct knowledge of the person/persons who wrote the letter, or possibly even wrote
    it herself.

If she did indeed write it herself, then how could we begin to account for the events
    that were about to take place?
    Which of course begs the question that Colin implied in his email - was there a connection between KAY and Rita Gould? All I can say, from spending a lot of time with KAY around that time and subsequently is not that I know of.

However the only evidence that the communication did come from Harold Mattam is KAY's word. Questions which come to mind for me include:
    Was KAY a (possibly unwitting) participant in someone else's agenda?
    If so, was this connected to her abduction experiences (there was more than one)?
    Questions which really relate to what you said:-
    Quote Personally I attrubute much of what is happening to deep projects including psychotronics and milabs (Though not all).
    There have been many "on duty" sightings by policemen in Todmorden, (8 are listed here) which as you say was a 'hot spot' for UFO sightings. The most famous of these is the Alan Godfrey case which I think is the one you are referring to

I'm in the process of reading the fascinating and well researched threads by SilentFeathers and Vivek on the subjects you mentioned - I think you meant these ones:
    Brainwave and Thought Pattern Manipulation AI Technology and The Invasion of Our Minds - SilentFeathers
    and
    The Technological Revolution Artificial Intelligence and the Invisible Plague - Vivek
    and there is also
    My Crop Circle Theory - SilentFeathers

Thanks for the headsup
    Cathi

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onetruth For This Post:

Gardener (15th March 2013), learninglight (19th March 2013), ulli (15th March 2013)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

In respect of the theory that all crop circles could be man made, if this is the case then the makers of the so called "genuine circles" would need access to some sort of advanced and unknown technology to produce the effects noted on the stalks briefly described here The Biophysics of Crop Circles by Freddy Silva who states:
    Quote In a dramatic comparison to the control samples, the elongated scars clearly show how a rapid expansion has taken place inside crop circle plants, a result of the water in the cell walls being suddenly heated. With nowhere to escape, the water forces its way out by exploiting the weaker sections of the tissue thereby creating the scars.
    Attachment 20833
    It is conceivable that this type of technology does exist and an energy source "originating in the microwave region" could be applied to the crop in conjunction with some kind of aerial delivery linked to a computer directing it's operation to deliver a sophisticated image or pictogram
    Quote "the energy mechanism producing quantitative alterations in the plant stem nodes falls within the framework of a straight-forward and widely applied principal of physics [Beer's Law] dealing with the absorption of electromagnetic energy by matter," strongly suggesting that an energy source "originating in the microwave region" had boiled the water inside the plants' nodes, effectively transforming it into steam.
    Of course the possibility of this debate taking place in the public domain has been virtually eliminated now that the fact that sophisticated crop formations can be made by dedicated crop 'artists' has has been firmly implanted in the public's mind.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onetruth For This Post:

4evrneo (15th March 2013), Gardener (15th March 2013), learninglight (19th March 2013)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Yes Cathi, thats the guy I was thinking of, Alan Godfrey, Thanks for posting the vid, its good to go down memory lane because at the time we had none of this technology, it is as I remembe

I need to go back and read the cheese report get some time frames for this Gould character, the name is mentioned here http://scotcats.online.fr/abc/photoalbum/nessskull.html also a 'Steve' with a different surname. ( A possiblity I am considering is a group of operative which come along to mop up evidence.)
    where it talks about a skeleton of a weird animal found at Loch Ness....

Quote In February 1995, Richard Carter from Huddersfield, found, along the banks of Loch Ness, the remains of an animal that he could not readily identify. He gathered the bones and the skull, which reminded him of a large cat, because of its fangs. The skull he gave to Steve Feltham who later passed it on to Di Francis, the bones he took home to Yorkshire. Later he discarded the bones in the dustbin. It was two years later, in late 1997, when I visited Richard at his home. He showed me the photograph and told me the brief details. He did have a report made, which I think was by Rita Gould, although I never had the chance to see it. So thats it, but I would liked to have seen the picture without the decoration's around the skull. Also Richard would like to know what became of the skull?
    There likely is more than one Rita Gould too! But another co-incidence?

Kay? Unwitting, possibly; Milabs, possibly; hmm I neeed to go back over it I think.

Rita I would place more in the 'probably' counterintel arena, its got that 'taste'.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

learninglight (19th March 2013), onetruth (16th March 2013)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I want to disclose further information regarding Cheesefoot Head Anonymous Letters (described in New Info - Crop Circle Connection) and more of my later life experiences - but first I want to put it into context with the following short summary of my background.
    Quote Early Life/Background Research Summary
    I felt something may have happened to myself and my family in respect of experimentation and mind control after learning about this subject. One reason I suspected this was the fact that I'd tried to leave home at the age of 6 and another was that on learning of the symptoms of PTSD I realised I'd probably had the condition in earlier life (although have never been treated, diagnosed or medicated - due to my healthy aversion to 'dotors' in general). Amongst other factors that made me suspect this were my 'contactee experience' at a free festival in the UK in the mid seventies and how peculiar and untypical my life had been.

At first I rejected the idea, of course but eventually my desire for answers overcame my disbelief and I began to research my background. I discovered many things that supported my suspicions, overwhelmingly so.

They include my description of how I investigated Swainswick - the area we moved to for seven years and discovered it to be a village owned by Oriel College, Oxford where Cecil Rhodes established his Rhode's Scholarships. There were three large Admiralty bases there, one of which was an enormous underground facility acknowledge officially to contain over 60 miles of underground roads - the Burlington Bunker at Corsham. One, just 3.6 miles from my house was Rudloe Manor where all UFO reports were dealt with. Another, close by was the Ensleigh Site, reported to house the Skynet Satellite System Computers

"Skynet is a family of military satellites, now operated by Paradigm Secure Communications on behalf of the UK Ministry of Defence, which provide strategic communication services to the three branches of the British Armed Forces and to NATO forces engaged on coalition tasks." (Wiki)

After discovering this (and more) about the area I started to question my parents. This turned up further alarming corroboration: my mother disclosed that she was told by her mother she had been one of twins and the other was alive but taken away at birth. She mentioned that her mother mentioned a connection with a Lady Moran who when investigated turned out to have worked at Porton Down and was married to Churchill's doctor who was intimately involved with known UK MKULTRA doctor William Sargant, and who had been present when MK ULTRA doctor Ewen Cameron and Tavistock founder John Rawlings Rees had accompanied Rudolph Hess to the Hague.

Even the most skeptical would I think at this point feel I was onto something (and here I have only mentioned a few key points). But that wasn't all.

My mother's great aunt (who had always lived next door but one to her as a child and who had visited us after we moved to Swainswick, Bath)was best friend to Lady Morrison, wife of Labour deputy prime minister Herbert Morrison (grandfather of Peter Mendelson). After her husband's death she was a prominent member of an 'ultra right wing' group with links to the CIA, MI5 and associations with people responsible for placing agents as infiltrators in 'subversive groups'. These included the UK free festival movement of the seventies.

More details of the above and a lot more is included in my interviews and AMMACH Presentation (here).
    Sulis Minerva and the Deeply Masonic City of Bath, Somerset

Extracts from Red Ice Radio interview with Dan Tatman
    Dan describes some of the mysterious, masonic and illuminati aspects of Bath in Somerset.
    My Later Life Experiences

I've gone into a fair amount of detail in respect of my background and early life but have only just started to disclose some of my later experiences. In my presentation I touched on the theory that my early experiences may have been intended to prepare me to infiltrate somewhere which I suspected partly due to my employment as a live in waitress at the Atheneum 'Gentlemen's Club' in Pall Mall (close to Buckingham Palace ) where I saw and served many MP's including Harold Wilson. I was a 15 year old runaway at that time and was actually working under a false name for that reason.

I also detailed how my first partner Niall was the son of the RTE head of news department in the Republic of Ireland from the mid sixties to the mid seventies. However I didn't add that his family had lived in the USA from the late fifties until the early sixties, (where the father was awarded journalist of the year in San Francisco for his investigative jounalism) and I strongly suspect the family themselves, especially my partner were subjected to intervention. When I knew the family, in Ireland, 'friend' of the family was so adept at hypnotism that as a 'party trick' he was able to cause Niall's mother to be 'stuck to the floor' / 'rooted to the spot' with a trigger word.

Apart from mentioning some of the information to follow, to Miles Johnston, (AMMACH and Bases video maker), and Simon Parkes (AMMACH witness and abductee) it has remained up to now undisclosed.

I have started to detail some previously undisclosed details of my later life experiences in the above mentioned article New Info - Crop Circle Connection and would like to continue to talk about other related events and my later life experiences.
    To be continued
    NB
    Recent research has uncovered more information about the firm in Bath that employed my father, resulting in our move to the area. This was E Baily & Son (or Bailey's Maltings,Frome), who also owned the house we lived in at Swainswick. Within a year of my father taking the job (1962/1963) the firm was taken over by ABM (Association of British Maltsers) which in fact was a predominately American firm at that time.

My father worked there until 1969 and within two years, in 1971 Peter Parker became the director of ABM. Parker was known to be a close friend and associate of Prince Philip, and went on to becaome chairman of British Rail. He was possibly also a friend of Jimmy Savile as it was he who arranged for Savill to become "The face of British Rail' in a series of prominent TV Ads. Parker's wife helped found the False Memory Association in the UK.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onetruth For This Post:

Bryston (1st May 2013), HaveBlue (19th March 2013), learninglight (19th March 2013), spiritwind (19th March 2013)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

The take over of Bailys by the ABM was last purchase in a take over of all the major traditional brewing companies in the UK, and ABM then began to industrialise the brewing industry which had been in the hands of five major family brewing concerns. The takeover of all of them had begun in 1928 when the Charterhouse Investment trust had begun approaching the most prosperous companies. Initially members of the old brewing families were kept onboard until 1963 when the executive board was dissolved.
    Charter House
    In yet another coincidence which seems to be a feature of this research, Peter Gabriel (who wrote the song Solsbury Hill which for me immediately triggered memories of my 'contactee experience') was a CharterHouse kid who had attended the Charterhouse school in London and actually lived in Swainswick later as an adult. Solsbury hill was where I had often played as a child.

Other funding for the ABM takeover included Provident (Providence?) Insurance Group. It is clear that the ABM company with links to all sorts of other businesses were responsible for the industrialisation of breweries and at least contributory to the industrialisation of food in the UK and possibly other countries. In 1963 a subsidary was formed, ABM Industrial products. (fine chemicals for the brewing, food and textile trades.)

Climbing up on Solsbury Hill
    I could see the city light
    Wind was blowing, time stood still
    Eagle flew out of the night
    He was something to observe
    Came in close, I heard a voice
    Standing stretching every nerve
    Had to listen had no choice
    I did not believe the information
    (I) just had to trust imagination
    My heart going boom boom boom
    "Son," he said "Grab your things,
    I've come to take you home."
    To keep in silence I resigned
    My friends would think I was a nut
    Turning water into wine
    Open doors would soon be shut
    So I went from day to day
    Tho' my life was in a rut
    "Till I thought of what I'd say
    Which connection I should cut
    I was feeling part of the scenery
    I walked right out of the machinery
    "Hey" he said "Grab your things
    I've come to take you home."
    (Back home.)
    When illusion spin her net
    I'm never where I want to be
    And liberty she pirouette
    When I think that I am free
    Watched by empty silhouettes
    Who close their eyes but still can see
    No one taught them etiquette
    I will show another me
    Today I don't need a replacement
    I'll tell them what the smile on my face meant
    "Hey" I said "You can keep my things,
    They've come to take me home

Solsbury Hill, Swainswick, Bath, Somerset. Tragically it was eventually demolished to make way for the Batheaston By-pass

No doubt this destroyed many of the underground tunnels in the area, one of which was said to connect Burlington bunker to Alice Park in Swainswick which had it's own underground Bunker, filled in when the park was refurbished
    The whole area here was riddled with quarries, mines and tunnels and the stone for Buckingham Palace (all except the facade) was quarried here.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onetruth For This Post:

HaveBlue (19th March 2013), learninglight (19th March 2013), sigma6 (13th April 2013), spiritwind (19th March 2013)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

There was much resistance to the insane destruction of this iron age hill fort that had remained untouched for centuries and featured panoramic views of the city and surrounding countryside as shown in the above video account of the destruction.

The tragic outcome was that it was replaced with a four lane motorway

In respect of the song itself, this video clip shows Dr John Mac describing the paradox presented by contactees and abductees, and in particular the spiritual aspect common to their accounts. The full video from which it is taken also goes into detail on the ecological consciousness aspect, also commonly found. (During my experience the ecological aspect was so strong that it informed my subsequent life path enormously).

But it was the 'spiritual aspect' that was the most profound and which Mack describes rather well and succinctly in his quote shown in the clip.

My experience was in 1976 and the song was released in 1977 and as well as echoing the issues I was experiencing about whether or not to share what had happened to me ("my friends would think I was a nut"!) it also echoed how I was shown very clearly that the potential for miracles ("turning water into wine") was within all of us. To be communicated with on that level also had a strong feeling of 'coming home' (to who I/we truly were).

So the song had a special significance for me and you can imagine my surprise when iI found out more that 30 years later that it referred to the very hill in the very village where I had played as a child, and that Gabriel lived there too.

And yet the notion that what had informed my life path for thirty years - that it was imperative to try in every way possible to live a natural lifestyle in harmony with the planet - had come from a 'higher source' was now being challenged, firstly by the weird stuff that was showing up when I researched my family background, and secondly because by investigating the people my parents had mentioned my research had led me to evidence that not only did neuroscience have the capability of causing someone to experience a full blown "spiritual (or religious) experience' at least as far back as the fifties, but that secret projects had been documented to have taken place (MK Ultra) that experimented on people in this area without their knowledge in the United States. Naturally I was lead to ask - had this also occurred in the UK ? Was this what had happened to me?!
    Last edited by onetruth; 19th March 2013 at 13:12.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onetruth For This Post:

HaveBlue (19th March 2013), learninglight (19th March 2013), spiritwind (19th March 2013), sunflower (19th March 2013)

37. Link to Post #19
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Thank you so very much. This thread will become an important resource as time goes by and more people learn of its existance.

Even for me, a Bases fan since Miles first put them up on youtube and seeing your ammach material I did not know you have been here on avalon 2 years already.

You are doing a great job and service to us all Cathy.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

karelia (24th April 2013), learninglight (19th March 2013), Limor Wolf (15th December 2013), onetruth (19th March 2013), sunflower (19th March 2013)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Where is the information about UK MK Ultra? Where are the trauma based mind controlled individuals? Unlike their USA counterparts, (Marilyn Monroe, Cathy O Brien, Candy Jones, Brice Taylor, Arizona Wilder, Hayley Meier and so on) the UK situation is barely being discussed.

In this interview with Dave Midgley, Cathi Morgan shares her research into UK Mind Control from a personal perspective in an attempt to stimulate research and discussion of the topic of UK Mind Control. You can visit Cath's Research Website at http://www.mk.gowebs.co.uk

Subjects discussed include hypnotic programming via the TV flicker rate, footage of the Burlington Bunker, the declassified underground facility at Corsham and the deep Illuminati and Freemasonic associations with the City of Bath, including the Sulis Minerva Cult found only in Bath.

She also goes into detail about the National Association for Freedom - an Ultra right wing group joined by Lady Morrison who was associated with Cathi's family, and who attended the same convent school as her grandmother, St Johns Convent, Rochdale which was run by German refugee nuns. The group's founder Brian Crozier worked for MI6 MI5 and the CIA as well as being a member of the Pinay Circle (or Cercle) "Perhaps more sinister, and certainly more shadowy than the Bilderbergers"

Cathi's father worked for Baily's or Bailey's Maltsters, Bath for 7 years and so her family moved to from Rochdale to Swainswick in Bath when she was aged 4. In 1971 Peter Parker became director of the company that owned Bailey's -, Parker was a very close associate of Prince Philip, and his wife was a founder member of The UK False Memory Association. Swainswick is about 3 miles from Corsham with it's underground facilities.

The 'coincidence' is noted that Lord Morrison was friendly with S G Warberg, and the architect of buildings in Alice Park, Swainswick - Earl George Jellicoe - was three times financial director of S G Warberg. S G Warberg owned Sandoz Laboratories in Switzerland when LSD was discovered there.

Touching on events later in her life, Cathi discusses Counterculture, LSD, Wales and their links with the CIA. The close link is noted between Lady Morrison and an Intel group focused on infiltrating subversive groups including the free festival movement.
    Unusual Freemasonic links are also to be found with Rochdale where Cathi was born and returned at the age of 11:
    "Labelled by experts as a "temple to Freemasonry" and "a total concept as exotic as Roslin Chapel in Scotland", St Edmund's Church in Rochdale (Greater Manchester) is one of England's hidden gems. So much so, that it is totally unknown" .Philip Coppens
    http://www.philipcoppens.com/stedmunds.html

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onetruth For This Post:

HaveBlue (15th April 2013), karelia (24th April 2013), Limor Wolf (15th December 2013), sigma6 (13th April 2013), william r sanford72 (24th April 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast