+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast

Thread: I (Bill) am being impersonated on Facebook.

1. Link to Post #121
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: I (Bill) am being impersonated on Facebook.

Nice to know that we are on the same boat Sigma, It's a little bit rocking but nevertheless, I think that the matter was handled pretty quickly and with the cooperation of everyone who could assist on this matter, this page is no longer relevent. Whoever chose to believe such nonsense will believe it no matter what, If Bill or Kerry will decide to take this further it is up to them, however, there are quite a few 'battles' today on the menu and one would like to chose wisely where to put their energy.

Quote Originally posted by Sigma6: " And I would have been fooled, in fact I was fooled for the first 30 seconds reading Bill's post. As I thought "hey, I didn't know Bill had an Avalon Facebook Page!"
    Me too. with the thought " If that is a professional attempt to impersonate Bill Ryan than we can throw away the keys and take a good long happy vacation, we are good "

Hope you can find some reassuring words for Flash
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 13th March 2013 at 06:10.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th March 2013), Daughter of Time (12th March 2013), Flash (12th March 2013), Kristin (12th March 2013), mojo (12th March 2013), sigma6 (12th March 2013)

3. Link to Post #122
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

When I made a Facebook page to start popularizing my own website,
    my page was hacked and I ended up with two or three "friends" who were strangers,
    and there was even something of a personal threat suggested there,

my advice is FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS USE FACEBOOK!!!!!!!

PS very sorry this happened to you

4. Link to Post #123
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

For what I have been reading in the face book page Bill Ryan - Project Camelot, it appears to have been set up by (a) former Project Avalon member(s), that was/were unsubscribed from the forum and is/are resentful about it.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th March 2013), DevilPigeon (17th March 2013), sigma6 (12th March 2013)

6. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,322 times in 612 posts

Hi !

I don't think the FAKE FB page is about to steel the identity or to cause trouble to Bill because if you read the ABOUT section in facce book here's wath the person says:
    Basic Info
    Joined Facebook 12/18/2009
    Personal Information This group is dedicated to the legend that is Bill Ryan.

Bill Ryan has a BSc in Mathematics with Physics and Psychology (Bristol University, UK, 1974), and followed this with a brief stint in teaching. For 27 years he was a management consultant specializing in personal and team development, leadership training and executive coaching. Major long-term clients included BAe (Systems) Ltd (formerly B...See More
    Contact Info
    Email bill@projectavalon.net
    Website http://projectavalon.net/lang/en/whats_n...

So the individual who have put the page online is doing it to
    Quote dedicated to the legend that is Bill Ryan

I think Bill have the right to make this site to shut down if he doesent like it . It is is right ! But I personnally dont think this is to cause harm by purpose !
    Have a nice day every one !

Last edited by Nat_Lee; 12th March 2013 at 18:17.
    We are one !

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

Alexis (14th March 2013), Bill Ryan (12th March 2013)

8. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Ok, I have been following this on facebook, it is starting to look very messy and I do believe that Project Avalon forum should have an official presence on facebook.

Why? Because facebook has its value as a pipeline to many new people. Others in the alternative media are using it in quite a savvy way and specifically to reach out to the masses in an effort to accelerate awareness. Instead of just preaching to the converted.

That for me is an important factor. Also, I believe it would be very popular.

For example, I would point to Red Ice Creations and their use of the facebook platform. Almost daily, their news feed is posted on fb and some healthy discussion ensues.

I think that Project Avalon has some very good threads starting that could also be posted at the discretion of the moderating team. As a news feed into facebook.
    This would create new readers to click through to threads - and instead of self contained news stories, browsing readers from facebook can get to investigate the high level of commentary on issues as they are breaking.

Of course, this is one way to use facebook. I am sure there are more. It would be prudent also to attach an image that would carry with each post to attract interest as well.

I empathise with Bill on this current situation because it is rotten. I like to look at what can be done and quickly to remedy the situation and turn it into a positive.

Best wishes - debra

9. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Alexis (14th March 2013), Bill Ryan (12th March 2013), Curt (14th March 2013), Gardener (13th March 2013), Hervé (12th March 2013), Lisab (12th March 2013), Nat_Lee (12th March 2013), Padmé (12th March 2013), RunningDeer (12th March 2013), seko (12th March 2013), Selene (31st March 2013), sigma6 (12th March 2013), WhiteFeather (12th March 2013), william r sanford72 (12th March 2013), Wind (12th March 2013)

10. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

In addition, I would also create a twitter account. Then, link the facebook account to the twitter account, so the first 160 characters of the facebook post lands into twitter as well.

Again, for me, this is about getting critical mass happening. Avalon has some fine writers, plus many hot questions and challenges to put out there.

Let's enrich the social media market.

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Alexis (14th March 2013), Bill Ryan (12th March 2013), Curt (14th March 2013), Hervé (12th March 2013), Kindling (12th March 2013), Lisab (12th March 2013), Padmé (12th March 2013), RunningDeer (12th March 2013), Selene (31st March 2013), sigma6 (12th March 2013), WhiteFeather (12th March 2013), william r sanford72 (12th March 2013), Wind (12th March 2013)

12. Link to Post #127
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Let's see... patterns... the flimsy, wispy, shadowy kind...

Once, there was this guy... Charles/Atticus was his handle... then there was a big emotional eruption... and there was that woman... Gypsy something...

Any bells ringing?
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Alexis (14th March 2013), Bill Ryan (12th March 2013), Daughter of Time (12th March 2013), Limor Wolf (12th March 2013), Lisab (12th March 2013), Spirithorse (12th March 2013), WhiteFeather (12th March 2013)

14. Link to Post #128
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Quote What is copyrighted is the format, the forum content in terms of everything concerning the forum
    Sorry no time for diplomatics, but this NOT even in the ball park... I don't care what people are posting, since they they are all being mislead. (besides shills)

Quote I think Bill have the right to make this site to shut down if he doesent like it . It is is right ! But I personnally dont think this is to cause harm by purpose !
    Have a nice day every one !
    You don't know how right you are..

TAKING BACK MY CONTROL WITH NOTICE OF RofPOA

But the intention of the perpetrator is clear, they are impersonating someone else's NAME (remember that is a property held by the State for the benefit of the party that was issued the certificate. PERIOD. And they have also claimed, under that false pretension, to utilize copyrighted property which is actually under the Title of Bill's NAME...

Let me give a little example this is a little long winded but it is given as an EXAMPLE of what happens when you hit the right message to the right party.

Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 10:28:17 -0500
    Subject: Re: Up-date

I just had an interesting experience, I had purchased something online with a pre-paid credit card, cancelled it in Nov/2012. Just a little while ago, I got these automated phone calls, they were trying to bill me, I called back, nothing, it's all automated... And since I didn't even have $10 on the card I ignored the repeated calls and hung up... on Jan 27th I found they had charged $200 on the 15th of January! (I had put money on the card...)

I remembered in Nov, when I cancelled it was a big hassle, they delayed responding, and getting back, then they would discontinue billing and forgot to return funds, etc, etc This was a slick marketing company and I was kind of checking them out... (like how they handle customer service, etc)

I contacted them Jan 27th (automated customer service website) and wrote... "this was cancelled Nov, why are you billing me? etc..." their automated response - they have a 4 day work week M-Th, and their message says please allow 4 days for response!... (lol - go figure!)

so on JAN 31st... I wrote the following... (btw, you can submit a [request] and get an automated copy (receipt) of your delivered message to them...)

I gave them all the corresponding billing info, i.e. the transaction, account name, phone no, cc no, authorization number and ...

and made the following declaration:

DECLARATION: (expressing a specific trust relationship)
    This email serves as Revocation of any Power of Attorney presumed or otherwise, regarding the JOHN DOE ACCOUNT information and any and all related intellectual property under same TITLE. Refund immediately and remove all said ACCOUNT information and Confirm, thank you.]

I hadn't received any response but noticed that they had posted the funds returned THAT SAME DAY!

I have requested return on a lot of junk and NEVER seen ANYTHING transact that quickly before EVER! And it was also apparent it wasn't the cutesy customer service girl managing the emails, she seemed clued out any of this happened.
    (i.e. someone else did it, and immediately...)

There are two important points here... establishing immediately Revocation of POA, and specific instruction... now why do you think they "jumped"? because they KNEW they were liable. They could not deny evidence of being informed of MY INTENTION what they were to do with MY NAME (Title/Property)

The law is clear on how trust operates, who was holding my "property"?
    Who is therefore considered in the trustee position?
    And I stripped away any construed POA as my first step.
    "Someone" understood very clearly what I was getting at... and understood the liability issue "big time"...

links for my own reference:

previous:
    Re: I (Bill) am being impersonated on Facebook.
    Bill and Commercial Redemption Interpretation?

following:
    Private Prisons -- Off our Rader
    Expressing The Trust - Holy Grail of Control
    Last edited by sigma6; 2nd January 2014 at 09:09.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Alexis (14th March 2013), Bill Ryan (12th March 2013), Gardener (13th March 2013)

16. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Let's see... patterns... the flimsy, wispy, shadowy kind...

Once, there was this guy... Charles/Atticus was his handle... then there was a big emotional eruption... and there was that woman... Gypsy something...

Any bells ringing?

Amzer Zo, I was not part of this time of Avalon, but I have been perusing the back posts on this ''Bill Ryan - Project Camelot'' page - for example- and I have found some other oddities that point to someone completely different. However, I am not going to write - publicly - who I think it could be. It is just a reading and my intuition at this point.

update: And I would like to add, I certainly do not think it is 9eagle9 LOL ... it appears that she is just responding to the page and its discovery as well - all be it in her own way.
    Last edited by Debra; 12th March 2013 at 18:35.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Alexis (14th March 2013), Bill Ryan (12th March 2013), Daughter of Time (12th March 2013), Hervé (12th March 2013), Limor Wolf (12th March 2013), Padmé (12th March 2013)

18. Link to Post #130
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,436 times in 450 posts

[xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by sleepy; 6th October 2013 at 08:52.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sleepy For This Post:

Alexis (14th March 2013), Bill Ryan (12th March 2013), Gardener (13th March 2013), Hervé (12th March 2013), Limor Wolf (12th March 2013)

20. Link to Post #131
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sleepy (here)
    [...]

That thought crossed my mind but this page was started in 09. Time frame doesn't add up for that deduction. IMO
    The page was started as a support/fan page but was kind of neglected and, now, has turned into something else due to... ???

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Alexis (14th March 2013), Bill Ryan (12th March 2013), Daughter of Time (12th March 2013)

22. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Hi, All -- checking in after a long day. My sincere thanks again to all.

Wow, several times over. As Earth Angel did, and maybe others of you too, I got this e-mail reply:
    Hi,

Thanks for your recent report of a potential violation on Facebook. After reviewing your report, we were not able to confirm that the specific page you reported violates Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.

Learn more about what we do and don't allow by reviewing the Facebook Community Standards: https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards.

Thanks,
    Viki

I e-mailed her back (in some depth and detail!), and it did not bounce... it didn't seem to be a 'no reply' address. Let's see what happens next.

Btw, my bio posted from the Facebook page by Kimberley in her post #79

Quote Bill Ryan has a BSc in Mathematics with Physics and Psychology (Bristol University, UK, 1974), and followed this with a brief stint in teaching. For 27 years he was a management consultant specializing in personal and team development, leadership training and executive coaching. Major long-term clients included BAe (Systems) Ltd (formerly British Aerospace), Hewlett-Packard, and PricewaterhouseCoopers.

In November 2005 he inaugurated the Project Serpo website, the report of an alleged disclosure, in stages, of a US-alien exchange program which took place over 40 years ago. While he had been interested in UFOs, Free Energy research and alternative medicine (he is trained as a kinesiologist) for over thirty years, his first contact with the UFO community at large occurred after establishing the Serpo website. He resigned his management consultancy post in May 2006 and now devotes all his time to Project Camelot.
    Bill Ryan is currently based in Europe and Kerry Cassidy[co-founder of Project Camelot] lives near Los Angeles. Contrary to most people's very natural assumptions, they are not a couple. United in their vision and purpose, and working as the closest friends, they travel and network as widely as possible in search of truth and reliable testimony to answer what may be the most important questions of our time.
    ... is accurate (though a little stale-dated now!), and was copied straight off the old Project Camelot About Us page.

Please keep at it. Let us know if anyone at all gets a positive or constructive response from Facebook. If you get an e-mail, as I did, and you have the time and energy to spare, do try writing back.

OK Bill I just what you posted here. The issue is someone is using your NAME, if necessary you could do exactly what I just showed in my example email... and you can make FACEBOOK liable if they don't comply! If necessary you can fax them a copy of your BC and with my example that will nail it...

3 points
    (1) Establish who is entitled to be recognized by the NAME on the person's BC (which a fax copy will prove, establishes your superior interest OVER ANYBODY ELSE including even the STATE!)
    (2) Revoke any presumed POA from Facebook and any parties involved with your NAME (take control)
    (3) Give specific instruction, and provide whatever they need to do it.

Start taking notes of everything that is occurring to be potentially submitted as affidavit if necessary, and collect whatever info to verify this, but your own written dated (and even time stamped) "journal" of events in real time in your own written hand will be the most powerful evidence, if it comes down to it...

To me this has all the potential of a mixed blessing... FRAUD is a criminal offense. What do they say in the States? A felony?
    Last edited by sigma6; 12th March 2013 at 18:46.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Alexis (14th March 2013), Bill Ryan (12th March 2013)

24. Link to Post #133
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

I suspect that Bill should be careful of accepting legal advice from those of us here on this thread ... including from myself.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

airaspect (12th March 2013), Alexis (14th March 2013), Bill Ryan (12th March 2013), Chester (14th March 2013), Daughter of Time (12th March 2013), Debra (12th March 2013), DouglasDanger (13th March 2013), Limor Wolf (13th March 2013), seko (12th March 2013), william r sanford72 (12th March 2013), witchy1 (13th March 2013)

26. Link to Post #134
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zebra (here)
    [...]

Amzer Zo, I was not part of this time of Avalon, but I have been perusing the back posts on this ''Bill Ryan - Project Camelot'' page - for example- and I have found some other oddities that point to someone completely different. However, I am not going to write - publicly - who I think it could be. It is just a reading and my intuition at this point.

update: And I would like to add, I certainly do not think it is 9eagle9 LOL ... it appears that she is just responding to the page and its discovery as well - all be it in her own way.
    Zebra, I agree, what we are seeing is similar effects and there was a lot of third-partying then and now. I don't know who the real who is but seems to still be around pulling strings.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Alexis (14th March 2013), Bill Ryan (12th March 2013), Daughter of Time (12th March 2013), Debra (12th March 2013), Limor Wolf (12th March 2013)

28. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

-------

Hi, All:

My continued thanks to everyone.

A few notes:

1. There are many more important things happening in the world than this little drama. It's a little like getting irritated by a mosquito in the room when there are troops on the street outside and drones circling overhead.

2. Daughter of Time wrote:
    Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    I just checked the page again and the last two posts are by Chelley Parks, stating that 9eagle9's entity that was haunting the forum is what started the page...
    Yes, Chelley (9eagle9) lost no time in adding her toxic comments to the page. (This particular comment of hers about 'her entity' was ironic. She, or it, did not start this page.)

3. This page is not to be confused with the projectavalon GROUP page. As far as I understand, that is maintained by Lyricus, an Avalon member. I don't post there or even visit the page, but as best I know (unless I've got confused, which is possible), that page is legitimate: whereas the page that's being discussed on this thread is not.

4. I've received no further response from Facebook.

5. There are way too many people in the world who are neurotic, angry, unhappy, lonely, vindictive, or just plain sociopathic or psychopathic. We do quite a good job filtering them out of this forum, and when one or two do slip in, we ask them to leave once their nature has become clear. Unfortunately, after being unsubscribed from the forum they often continue their vitriol elsewhere, with yet another chip on their shoulder.

6. I'm afraid to say we have a long way to go before we experience the quality of creative and positive social and cultural interaction that so many of us are working to manifest on this planet.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th March 2013 at 18:53.

29. The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (12th March 2013), Alan (12th March 2013), Alexis (14th March 2013), AlternativeInfoJunkie (17th March 2013), araucaria (13th March 2013), avid (16th March 2013), Camilo (12th March 2013), Chester (14th March 2013), Cognitive Dissident (13th March 2013), Daughter of Time (12th March 2013), Davidallany (12th March 2013), Debra (12th March 2013), Dennis Leahy (12th March 2013), DevilPigeon (17th March 2013), Earth Angel (13th March 2013), exponentialist (14th March 2013), FlyingPuer (25th March 2013), Fred Steeves (12th March 2013), Gardener (13th March 2013), HaveBlue (14th March 2013), Hervé (12th March 2013), Isserley (12th March 2013), Jean-Marie (13th March 2013), kanishk (13th March 2013), Kimberley (12th March 2013), Kindling (12th March 2013), Limor Wolf (12th March 2013), Lisab (12th March 2013), Magnus (12th March 2013), nomadguy (13th March 2013), Padmé (12th March 2013), Paladin14 (14th March 2013), Revere (13th March 2013), sigma6 (13th March 2013), Sir Eltor (13th March 2013), sleepy (12th March 2013), slipknotted (12th March 2013), Sophocles (12th March 2013), Spirithorse (12th March 2013), Timreh (15th March 2013), toothpick (15th March 2013), ulli (12th March 2013), william r sanford72 (12th March 2013), Wind (12th March 2013), yukondiva (12th March 2013)

30. Link to Post #136
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,436 times in 450 posts

[xxxxxx xxxxx
    Last edited by sleepy; 6th October 2013 at 08:51.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sleepy For This Post:

Alexis (14th March 2013), Hervé (12th March 2013), Limor Wolf (12th March 2013)

32. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

I speak from experience, not theory on this matter, and Bill can corroborate what I am saying by speaking to a litigation lawyer or a preferably a title or trust lawyer.

Strip those excuses away and you will hear a different tune. And yeah I can see a lot of people giving really bizarre "opinions" on what they think is legal or not or how copyright works or not... (I am trying to restrain myself as I type) But the proof is in the pudding...

I have to say Paul, I don't think you fully comprehended what I just wrote above...

The relationship between you and your NAME is very powerful, and there is NO EXCEPTION. It is just an issue of realizing it (mentally, intellectually, and legally, or I should say from an "equitable" point of view) This situation is so clear cut. The only issue is getting your hands on the party that did this... The rest is a cakewalk.

For example once you have established superior interest in ANY PROPERTY (including the NAME) that is being used without authorization by ANYONE, AND revoke POA of any third parties. No one can act without impunity. Once this is established that is it. No more games. Any party such as FACEBOOK MUST ACT.

"For example" I would be demanding that FACEBOOK, collect and maintain ALL the information of the party who set up the account.

And if they fail to comply after you have given unequivocal proof of superior interest in said TITLE, and you have confirmation that they received it. FACEBOOK could be held liable as well.... These are things that would greatly assist a legal representative hired as stated above...

This isn't anything fancy. It's simple property right. And also the intentional commercial damage to public reputations. Bill and Kerry rely on their reputations as their means of supporting themselves they are "public figures" and the additional commercial damage to the Convention. There is a serious intellectual property damage issue going on here. I know if someone damaged my ability to operate, and damaged me financially. I wouldn't be taking it as an intellectual exercise.

Just as I predicted a possible attack on PA member facebook accounts, I would also love to see how premeditated the parties who set this account up were... Even if and when FACEBOOK, collects ALL the available information...
    Last edited by sigma6; 12th March 2013 at 19:46.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Daughter of Time (12th March 2013), Debra (12th March 2013), Hervé (12th March 2013)

34. Link to Post #138
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sleepy (here)
    [...]

It would seem due to a problem someone has with Karry. Another reason that for me I don't think it would be GW is because the page promoted Inelia Benz and if I remeber correctly GW was no fan of hers. I am just speculating and I have no idea who this is.
    Sorry if I seem to have implied the current situation is due to the same people.

What I meant to say is that the same pattern is being repeated but not necessarily by the same people although the directions and orders to dismantle PA may come from the same entity at the top of that particular food chain.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Alexis (14th March 2013), Chester (14th March 2013), Daughter of Time (12th March 2013), Jean-Marie (13th March 2013), Limor Wolf (12th March 2013), sleepy (12th March 2013), spiritwind (16th March 2013)

36. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

RE: where I learned this trust interpretation, which I applied myself as given in the example above...

Fundamental Principle:
    I got the basic understanding from a man who married a woman and put the house in her name, after 11 months. She tried to divorce him and take the house. At the time, the house was entirely and "legally" in her name.

Question: who do you think won?

Clue: It took approx 30 minutes of testimony to make the decision.
    Another clue: The issue was raised did she have any "proof" that the house was "gifted" or given to her. (she did not, other then her NAME on the title)

Question: (and yes she had to reinstate the title back to him) How could someone who has their name on the title to a property. (ALL LEGAL) Lose in 30 minutes?

Because she had NO interest in the house (she never invested any value into it) and NO proof that it was "gifted" to her. So people, stop believing all the CRAP you are watching on television. It is designed to misinform you!!!

Oh, and you must hear the further context to this "story" The guy went to 6 different lawyers, all 6 told him he had a "real problem" on his hand and also each gave different interpretations why. He then went to his brother (whom shared this with me) who told him what was going on from a "trust interpretation" point of view. He then went back to all 6 lawyers and shared this viewpoint with each of them and they ALL AGREED with him!!!

The implications of this are stunning... but that is the REALITY according to my experience as I was told this information, I might add.

Facebook will treat you with kid gloves because they have no evidence of who is who, and they can hide behind a 'construed' POA. This is pretty universal btw. How everything you "sign onto" or "register in" works. If you understand what I am saying, believe me you should be righteously stunned at the implications. But all evidence that I have been able to gather clearly shows this is what is going on. This may not be the whole picture. But the principles involved are sound. And no fancy words were used in the court case it was simply stated that the guy had NO INTENTION of "giving" (or gifting) the house and he did not believe their was any evidence to show that. End of story.

Ok update more: As soon as he put it in those terms, EQUITY automatically kicked in and took precedence, and the issue was decided based on the INTENTIONS of the parties. Because he never INTENDED to "Gift" her the house, she could ONLY be considered a TRUSTEE. POW! TRUSTEES have the highest obligation. Equity was created exactly to address these types of issues. It is based in truth and trust.

Remember in "common law" (although I go further and go straight to what is known as "God's Law", there is a reason why we need a "God" folks, these principles are far, far from dead, it is hidden in "Trust Law")

Anyhow, the 3 rules are Do no harm to other people, their property and honour all your contracts... Now look at this situation in light of THOSE LAWS!
    Last edited by sigma6; 12th March 2013 at 20:37.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Alexis (14th March 2013), Daughter of Time (12th March 2013), Debra (12th March 2013), HaveBlue (14th March 2013), Hervé (12th March 2013)

38. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

5. There are way too many people in the world who are neurotic, angry, unhappy, lonely, vindictive, or just plain sociopathic or psychopathic.

6. I'm afraid to say we have a long way to go before we experience the quality of creative and positive social and cultural interaction that so many of us are working to manifest on this planet.
    You deserved draw applause for these and I concur you. Maybe it helps to stop chicken's run.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Alexis (14th March 2013), Chester (14th March 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast