+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The three questions

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Sith73's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,171 times in 243 posts

Default The three questions

Hello to all

I wanted to start a tread a little different than the norm.
    Post your comments and picture or pictures on this tread after asking these questions.

• Who or what has been a source of inspiration to you?Your answer can be a person place or thing, fictional or real.
    • If you had special abilities how would you use them to better the planet?
    • What is your favorite movie and why?

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sith73 For This Post:

donk (12th March 2013), Ellisa (12th March 2013), Hazel (12th March 2013), Lifebringer (12th March 2013), ljwheat (12th March 2013), Prodigal Son (12th March 2013), RUSirius (12th March 2013), ThresholdRising (12th March 2013), william r sanford72 (12th March 2013), Wind (12th March 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

Default Re: The three questions

1) anybody who has overcome great adversity, disabled or disadvantage people beating the odds - very rarely may see it on the MSM also the carers of these people - can and have moved me to tears in the past
    2) the ability to concentrate complex emotion of the worlds suffering and blast it into people who should know better, a thousand years of suffering and torment exploded into a bastard in a microsecond.
    3) Currently it is Meet the Robinsons - Pixar only cause of the end when he doesn't reach out to his mother and the music at the time, I liked it

cheers

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Sith73 (12th March 2013), william r sanford72 (12th March 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,574 times in 692 posts

Nice exercise in values awareness..
    for self-recognition and for sharing, will get back to it when I have the time

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

---------------
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 31st July 2013 at 13:34.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Hazel (12th March 2013), ljwheat (12th March 2013), Sith73 (12th March 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

my source of inspiration is the stars , my abilities I would use only for the good of all, my favorite movies is Deep Impact because it stops the petty bickering on earth and unites the people for a common purpose ...survival ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Hazel (12th March 2013), ljwheat (12th March 2013), Sith73 (12th March 2013), william r sanford72 (12th March 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

My Father here and in Heaven/Source/Inner as well as a Native American Mother who was tough, and most times bitter, but I understood why on both sides. They have left now, there time of living in this world over. May there souls rest fully before another venture. I imagine when they got there, they poured their souls out to unburden themselves and the tears of joy of knowing it's over and all will be well, because they KNOW the outcome we are still seeking.

I would like the ability to rise and fly, invisibility to warn or protect others of their mistakes or intent and the power to help nature rejuvenate to healthy waters, air and lands for crops. I would also like the extended knowledge of all that is needed to perform that task as the Sources connection to those still evolving on other worlds that haven't cried out to the Source yet when they are in trouble, and live by fear. I would like to be able to encourage those who have lost heart and are sad inside.

Storm and Michael Jackson's "Earth Song" video from THIS IS IT before he was murdered.

They still are my favorites, and I've considered adopting an overseas male child to provide some help in Equador to his family because of Angelina/Brad/and even John McCain. If you can't be there for them and still care what happens to others. if we can help the parents to provide the daily nurishment, they are free to work while the children are schooled. I saw the commercial about the parasites killing a little girls sister, and she herself was suffering from them. They sent me a little boy. This is the 2nd one, the last one was killed during Sri Lanka Quake tsunami. it's taken me 20 years to take this up again. Pain of introducing him to my own children, and then their little brother was gone.

Favorite movies Doris Day Move over Darling, Shirley Temple keep getting up spirit, and Abyss, Star Trek, Deep Space NINE, Next Generation and Voyager where a woman saves the Earth from the dreaded BORG. Which takes others body parts incorporates them into machinery and enslaves the Universe like bad frankenstein robots. They were in 3 of the series.

Rescue and peace and prosperity for the planet, that's me. I can feel natures spirit in my plants and trees soil and enviornment just like when I was a child between 5 and 9yrs old. Then a sister ran away from home, and my childhood was put on hold, until now.
    REborn?
    You betcha!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Hazel (12th March 2013), ljwheat (12th March 2013), Sith73 (12th March 2013), william r sanford72 (12th March 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

The answer to all three:

The Dude abides. Living by example. Taking it easy, getting others to do the same—that’s what I’d do with any powers, chill everyone the f*ck out…without ever really doing anything

He’s a man for his time, knows how to just BE, within the framework/matrix he finds himself. The most wild outlandish situations taken in stride, catastrophes and sh!tstorms work out (with him doing NOTHING).

Some of the most profound thoughts I’ve encountered are captured in that joint, check it out if you haven’t already.

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,457 times in 507 posts

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    The answer to all three:

The Dude abides. Living by example. Taking it easy, getting others to do the same—that’s what I’d do with any powers, chill everyone the f*ck out…without ever really doing anything

He’s a man for his time, knows how to just BE, within the framework/matrix he finds himself. The most wild outlandish situations taken in stride, catastrophes and sh!tstorms work out (with him doing NOTHING).

Some of the most profound thoughts I’ve encountered are captured in that joint, check it out if you haven’t already.
    I dont roll on Shabbas Dude!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

donk (12th March 2013), ljwheat (12th March 2013), Sith73 (12th March 2013), william r sanford72 (12th March 2013)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

You're out of your element

...a lotta strands in the old dooder's head.
    Last edited by donk; 12th March 2013 at 14:18.

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,571 times in 870 posts

1. Maturing to the awesome stage of self awareness, and where I stand in it. Remembering who I am just before birthing here. And knowing I am not of this world yet in it.

2. With hands and all my senses recreating --- threw paint, and brush the world I see around me. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_Neuschwanstein+Castle.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	198.7 KB
ID:	20775 Click image for larger version

Name:	003.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	191.8 KB
ID:	20776

3. Ability to show other’s how to remember who they really are not just the avatar they walk around in.

4. Avatar the Movie, great analogy on remembering we are in the world but not of it, but its how we use that avatar for greater thing's in this world we are visiting threw this Avatar, called the Human Experience.

Much love to us all
    Last edited by ljwheat; 12th March 2013 at 14:44.
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

donk (12th March 2013), Eram (12th March 2013), Rollo (12th March 2013), RUSirius (12th March 2013), Sith73 (12th March 2013), william r sanford72 (12th March 2013)

18. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 times in 2,841 posts

my mom for her unconditional love and her battle with ALS..and just about anybody who broke the rule .pushed the envelope...and went against the grain for something new and better...healer because there needed...and i would go where needed most.and movies..well i could name about 20..doctor who...just because the concept is so damn cool!

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

ljwheat (12th March 2013), RUSirius (12th March 2013), Sith73 (12th March 2013)

+ Reply to Thread