+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Al Bielek -- Time Travel Tales

1. Link to Post #21
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Default Re: Al Bielek -- Time Travel Tales

Anyway it is an amazing story well worth a listen . I would give him the benefit of the doubt, he smells honest!

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Don't get me wrong...I like listening to him, find him sincere, and can imagine him being correct...that said, to me the "Ockham's razor" here is this:

Time travel technology is pretty friggin' advanced...
    Perhaps significantly more, and at the very least AS advanced as mind control...as in implanting beliefs, good enough that they can pass a lie-detctor and/or built-in bull**** detector of the speaker

oh yeah, the other thing: in order for a lie to be believable, there has got to be at least SOME truth in it...

3. Link to Post #23
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

There are two possibilities here.

He is telling the truth at great risk to him self , which most good men and women do when they get on in years as its time and they feel the need to un burden them selves all the secrets they want to share.

or ,

He is telling the truth as part of a disclosiure and is allowed to disseminate un classified information for the first time.

either way i " feel " his information is true ... as true as infiormation can be to one that " believes " what they experienced.

having been out there my self and experienced many things sort of similar i can state when recalling these encounters they even seem un real to the self especially in the first few years of reporting them. As time goes on they become more commonplace and you tend to rattle them off as daily events.

Either way , generally speaking it is wise to view all information without wanton or emotion. This way its in consequential if they are lies. That way its just like watching a good movie as the information may never be useful. Or on the other hand this information may just be the difference it makes at the appropriate moment.

i very much enjoyed listening to him , i sence a very deep love for his country and he seems extremely genuine in his sence of duty to his country and citizens in it.

great video , thank you

Naniu

4. Link to Post #24
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Interesting video, thanks, but I must have missed the bit about 'the failed 2012 disaster'
    Quote Posted by lightwalker (here)
    That was how it was presented on American Kabuki
    I changed this thread's title from " Al Bielik The Failed 2012 Disaster" to "Al Bielik -- Time Travel Tales".

I recommend when posting a new thread to provide a meaningful thread title. If the original source for the material has a title that doesn't say much or doesn't make much sense, I recommend providing a better thread title here, for the benefit of other readers.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Omni (10th August 2014), TelosianEmbrace (12th August 2014)

6. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Marianne (here)
    To embed a youtube video, copy the last 11 digits of the link, click the YouTube icon, and paste in the 11 digits.
    There is no need when posting to pick off the 11 character Youtube ID, nor is that always the last 11 characters in the link.

Just paste the entire Youtube URL within the [YOUTUBE] ... [/YOUTUBE] markup (), and then some magic code written by Ilie will automatically handle the rest of it, finding and isolating the desired 11 character Youtube identifier for you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Griff (14th March 2013)

8. Link to Post #26
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

I also feel that the future he describes is subject to alteration -perhaps that is why he was sent back?

9. Link to Post #27
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Paul ,could you make a further small adjustment to the thread title. It would be even more meaningful if you could spell the guys name correctly. Bielek. I know it's a typo and not a deliberate lack of interest, you will be forgiven.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

mojo (9th June 2013)

11. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HaveBlue (here)
    Paul ,could you make a further small adjustment to the thread title. It would be even more meaningful if you could spell the guys name correctly. Bielek. I know it's a typo and not a deliberate lack of interest, you will be forgiven.
    Ok - change made.

(The original title had Bielik, and I was just copying that, not knowing any better.)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

T Smith (15th March 2013)

13. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Thank you for the first video. I have my opinion based on my judgement only, and it is that what Al Bielek is saying is true. He is not the only one who speaks about that.
    For anyone interested two books I can personally recommend:
    http://www.amazon.com/The-Montauk-Pr...0674543&sr=1-5

http://www.amazon.com/Synchronicity-...674543&sr=1-11

Sorry for the amazon link, not to promote it but that is from where I got my versions.
    Last edited by chocolate; 21st June 2013 at 16:54.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

mojo (9th June 2013)

15. Link to Post #30
    Netherlands Avalon Member Observer1964's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,064 times in 457 posts

Very interesting thread.
    What I miss however is the possibility of multiple timelines.
    Years ago I read stuff from another timetravelar who called himself John Titor.
    He described comming from 2038 and been send back to 1975 to obtain a certain type of computer that was needed to correct a time-problem with computers running on Unix.
    He described how ww3 had happened in his timeline etc.
    He also explained that if you go back in time and do something to desturb the timeline, a new timeline is created, the old timeline stays intact but from the moment u altered history a new timeline is created where this new history unfolds without really influencing the already exsisting timeline. To go back to his own timeline he had to travel back to a point in time before he interfered and then back foreward to his own time, so according to this a lot of timelines can exsist all with their own outcome.
    I have the feeling it is relevant here, and somehow i feel like all the different timelines have to be reduced to 1 final timeline again at some point somehow.
    So we might be surfing the timelines and anything described about the future does not necesaraly have to be untrue or from our own timeline, it may be that he saw the future of a different timeline adjacent to ours.
    I donno what to think yet, but he does sound truthfull to me, except that i miss the multiple timeline possibility.
    I do however have had several moments in my life that i felt something is wrong or different than it should be, I also feel that the fenomenon we call Deja-Vu has something to do with these changes in the timeline. Also around the time he mentioned the mid 90's I had a lot of Deja-Vu's and another friend i knew with me, not seldom at the same moment. Maybe something is going on on a much greater scale then we imagine yet. At least thats my feeling sofar.
    Examine all things and retain the good.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

Gardener (10th August 2014), gripreaper (9th August 2014), hohoemi (23rd February 2014), mojo (9th June 2013), TelosianEmbrace (12th August 2014)

17. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Just watched this interview with Al Bielek this morning because, as my subconscious continues to collate all of the diverse data points and triangulate them into a synthesis which has the highest probability of being the most accurate representation of what has taken place, I’ve been focusing on the last 80 years since the Montauk experiments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-3lJ76Lh2Y

I do tie in other event which occurred earlier in the 20th century, such as WW1, the Federal Reserve bankster shenanigans, the plague after WW1 which killed over 100 million people, the emergence of the fundamentalist church movements as well as the emergence of black magic and theosophy, and all manner of contacting other dimensions and species, as a point of reference, only to connect the long term nefarious agenda spanning thousands of years, to those who are steering and controlling and altering timelines, the genome, consciousness, and time/space currently.

My passion is to find out where we are headed, to try and get inside the elite psychopathic mind and the nefarious aliens controlling them, to postulate the most likely game plan.

I keep circling back to Montauk while attempting to collate, because what happened there was pivotal, in my opinion, to the subsequent trajectories going forward, and all manner of agenda was filtered through this context. To put it bluntly they F’up and caused time/space and timeline anomalies, which forced massive emergency protocols to be implemented immediately, with huge covert budgets and a gargantuan covert global initiative, to mitigate and attempt to resolve their F’up. They also detonated the atomic bomb, which had additional unintended consequences they knew nothing about at the time.

So, the last 80 years is of particular interest, since so much has happened so quickly, on a historical basis, we can safely surmise more than the last several thousand. As a student of history, things are happening that much faster and with that much higher degree of frequency and intensity.

Who would have thought that in 80 years, we would make deals with aliens, back engineer stellar technology, build huge underground cities, jump timelines, alter space/time, teleport, time travel, remote view, alter the genome, create artificial and fully conscious intelligence, build the largest digital grid with the capacity to capture every movement, microwave entrain populations, build other worldly outposts, stellar spacecraft, free energy, and do all this through draconian totalitarian measures while most of the world slept through it and continue to sleep.

To me, this is absolutely unimaginable to be able to pull off such a task and basically keep it compartmentalized, covert, and out of the mainstream, while at the same time, employing the global surface economy to implement such a strategy. What is equally amazing is how the social engineers were able to keep the people asleep with fear mongering, and bread and circus the whole time.

Those who have come forward can’t all be wrong. Too much corroborative evidence. Many thanks to those who have come out with the truth, such as Eustice Mullens, Jordan Maxwell and others, before it was cool to do so and your life really was in danger.

Thanks to the many researchers such as Michael Tsarion, Joseph Farrell, Catherine Austin Fitts, Nassim Haramein, Bruce Lipton, Santos Bonacci, David Icke, Richard Dolan, Jim Marrs. No way I can remember or thank them all.

Also, the whistleblowers like Bill Cooper, Phil Schneider, Al Beilek, Arthur Neuman, and those who sat with them and listened to their stories, recorded them and shared them with us, like Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy. Yes, they did start a phenomenon to counterbalance the propaganda and the lies, with the proliferation of the internet just at the right time, at the right place. Thanks to all of you who have taken the time to listen and share, who refuse to buy the mainstream lies anymore. You are part of the energetic shift.

Now we are witnessing an awakening, more so in the last ten years since 9-11, which is gaining momentum and going global. It’s hard to get people to buy into the “war is peace” paradigm and that it is nation states which are at odds with each other, for religious and political reasons, when in fact, it is the same nefarious interloping bankster aliens which have been instigating and fomenting dissent, chaos, and mayhem all along.

Keep shining the spotlight on them, and let’s write our own timeline. I’m with Bill Ryan, and do think we dodged a pretty awful timeline which was slated to manifest around 2012. I don’t think the whole 2012 phenomenon was all hype and distraction. We really were headed for a messy timeline which all started at Montauk.

I want to write our own timeline like we agreed to when we came into this density, before the interlopers arrived to play god. They are not god, and it is about time we quit worshipping them. Keep up the work of exposing the truth. Ya’ll helped to make it all happen.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 10th August 2014 at 02:22.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Billy (9th August 2014), Blacklight43 (10th August 2014), Bob (10th August 2014), DNA (9th August 2014), Gardener (10th August 2014), genevieve (12th August 2014), heyokah (10th August 2014), karelia (9th August 2014), lightwalker (10th August 2014), mojo (9th August 2014), observer (11th August 2014), RunningDeer (9th August 2014), Sebastion (10th August 2014), Selene (9th August 2014)

19. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,433 times in 5,646 posts

Quote To me, this is absolutely unimaginable to be able to pull off such a task and basically keep it compartmentalized, covert, and out of the mainstream, while at the same time, employing the global surface economy to implement such a strategy
    It seems possible... There must be hundreds employed in black budget projects or even on a smaller scales like area 51 that have signed non-disclosure agreements and have remained silent because of that oath. A few on their death-beds revealed info but for most part many were quiet even to their loved ones. Thats how they were able to get away with it for so long, because the gov put being quiet on each individual by their oath and threatened others if they talked

Glad you bumbed the thread though because wanted to find ways of supporting Al Bielek and thought of reverse speech. Big believer that it can be a useful tool to search out the deeper meanings of things although not 100%. Funny after finding it and going back and seen what I wrote on the first posting of this thread it was a reverse speech video as well.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

161803398 (9th August 2014), DNA (9th August 2014), Gardener (10th August 2014), gripreaper (9th August 2014), RunningDeer (10th August 2014)

21. Link to Post #33
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Quote Posted by Gripreaper
    Who would have thought that in 80 years, we would make deals with aliens, back engineer stellar technology, build huge underground cities, jump timelines, alter space/time, teleport, time travel, remote view, alter the genome, create artificial and fully conscious intelligence, build the largest digital grid with the capacity to capture every movement, microwave entrain populations, build other worldly outposts, stellar spacecraft, free energy, and do all this through draconian totalitarian measures while most of the world slept through it and continue to sleep.

To me, this is absolutely unimaginable to be able to pull off such a task and basically keep it compartmentalized, covert, and out of the mainstream, while at the same time, employing the global surface economy to implement such a strategy. What is equally amazing is how the social engineers were able to keep the people asleep with fear mongering, and bread and circus the whole time. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post862921
    I’d quote your entire comment here, Grip, but this will do as the best summary of our situation anywhere.

A lot of bad (in fairness, panicked) decisions were made back then that we are still living with. It happens.

But the rot of these is beginning to smell. Badly.

And the truth is still sterling. That’s why we’re here.

Al Bielek was the progenitor of whistleblowers. His tale was considered too freak-o to mention by ‘normal people’ for 50+ years – but the corroboration kept coming, didn’t it? He had it all.

Cheers,

Selene

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Bob (10th August 2014), Gardener (10th August 2014), gripreaper (12th August 2014), RunningDeer (10th August 2014)

23. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

I personally think time travel and timelines is for the most part false. I don't find it practical. If time travel was real there would need to be full time moderators of such. If I believed in God, I would find that idea more practical(full time moderators)...

How would you stop a race from going to the early universe and picking off all their enemies? Would this create a new timeline? This would entail a whole universe of souls suffering and being enslaved if just one race(or alliance) was able to go back in time first with information of their enemies and armageddon their planets before they could defend themselves.

If time travel were real there would be a huge race at the beginning of the universe(if things were not already estabished by inter-universal ETs) to discover technology. And whoever figured it out would become gods of their own universe or various galaxies.

I also find all sorts of logical problems with timelines. At first I was open minded but more and more I think about it, the more and more I find alternate timelines likely to be false. I believe in a universal timeline that all souls are attached to. It would seem all the fuss about changing timelines is a distraction... Just a guess.
    Last edited by Omni; 10th August 2014 at 03:17.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

RunningDeer (10th August 2014), Selene (10th August 2014)

25. Link to Post #35
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    Quote Posted by Gripreaper

To me, this is absolutely unimaginable to be able to pull off such a task and basically keep it compartmentalized, covert, and out of the mainstream, while at the same time, employing the global surface economy to implement such a strategy. What is equally amazing is how the social engineers were able to keep the people asleep with fear mongering, and bread and circus the whole time. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post862921
    I’d quote your entire comment here, Grip, but this will do as the best summary of our situation anywhere.

A lot of bad (in fairness, panicked) decisions were made back then that we are still living with. It happens.

But the rot of these is beginning to smell. Badly.

And the truth is still sterling. That’s why we’re here.

Al Bielek was the progenitor of whistleblowers. His tale was considered too freak-o to mention by ‘normal people’ for 50+ years – but the corroboration kept coming, didn’t it? He had it all.

Cheers,

Selene
    Hia Selene and Grip - (and the group)

I met Al in the 90's while he was in-body, alive. My feeling is he and Dean Stonier (the organizer of the conferences) whom had also been killed were targeted for speaking up and not only whistle blowing, they brought together people who could not only whistleblow, they raised up hope for mankind that something could be done to right some wrongs out there.

A brief on Dean - I met Dean in the late 70's when he first started to organize folks together to tell their stories. His alternative to the USPA was the a small group that eventually succeeded in bringing together and LAUNCHING the conference circuit of many of the people today cited as "leaders" and movers and shakers in the real information fields. They are past being whistleblowers, they are informers on what was really happening that one will never ever hear on MSM. After a while Dean pushed into realms which touched too many nerves of the beast (let's call that thing the omniscient overlord).. Way too many folks were developing ability to control human behaviour. BOTH with apparatus and various skills. People were starting to listen and pay attention and change their way of doing things. Dean refused to "play ball". That's a micro-summary. Dean's group greatly helped many people and brought together thousands of people from very diverse walks of life and they spoke their messages. He left it up to the people to decide for themselves.. He had no ax to grind.

Al had no ax to grind either. He stated things as he believed them to be. Although there are plenty of debunking websites out there, slamming the memory of Al, he was neither scheming, nor manipulating. From my experience of him, all he wanted was something to help him deal with what had happened to him.

-- Bob

26. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Well, were not just some little rock circling around the sun minding our own business, which no one has any interest in, with the secret covert owners doing whatever they damn well please with the rest of us sound asleep. Not anymore.

These massive convergences of events are what makes for huge paradigm shifts which turn into new epochs. I, for one, am ready.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 12th August 2014 at 02:29.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

27. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Bob (12th August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2