Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 5 13 LastLast

Thread: What controls the hologram?

1. Link to Post #81
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Default Re: What controls the hologram?

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Click-on the forwarding icon to see the full content of graybeard's comment #37.

David Sereda : Theoretical Physics & Spiritual Wisdom

David Sereda Coast to Coast Published on 3 Mar 2013

[....snip]
    For me this is one of the most important videos I have watched.
    It clarifies everything from the big bang to singularity.

Enjoy this

Chris
    Sorry it has taken so long to respond, Chris.

I had to listen several times to the video you offered.

I would hope in the interim period, you have had an opportunity to view the physics lab portion of the Holographic Workshop that is posted in the OP.

I really see no correlation to the Sereda material and the quantum (sub-atomic) "double-slit" experiment being discussed within this thread. There is a possibility - and I emphasize the word possibility - that the singularities/black holes found at the center of each galaxy (allegedly) may be the two dimensional flat plane on which the quantum field of infinite possibility is located. This would make logical sense, however, Sereda makes no connection to his view of singularities and the concept of an holographic universe.

So, one can see how Sereda's work does not correspond to the point of this thread....

2. Link to Post #82
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    Applying Quantum Theory To Understanding This Particular Reality

FOUNDATIONAL UNDERSTANDING:

In the world of quantum physics, matter does not exist unless it is being observed.

... This fact of quantum physics has been shown to be a reproducible phenomenon in countless variations of a physics experiment known as The Double-Slit Experiment, or Young's Interference Experiment.

This Double-Slit Experiment has been re-tested in numerous physics labs all over the planet, always with the same results - objective results. The conclusions of this experiment are, just as previously stated, "matter does not exist unless it is being observed".
    Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    What if it's both... a particle and its generating EM wave field; i.e. the wave field condenses enough of its energy into a particle and vibrates around the "condensation" point of "Particle-Energy"?

... might lead to less erroneous assumptions/hypotheses:

Thank you for your input Amzer, however, I see no correlation between the experiments being conducted with photons of light (offered by you as evidence), and the "double-slit" experiment using quantum particles (the small particles found in an atom), which are referenced in the OP.

I can't state that photons of light and quantum (atomic) particles will behave the same, but there is no way to draw any conclusions regarding your video as evidence to clarify "erroneous assumptions/hypotheses".

You are simply not comparing apples to apples.
    If you refer to the Double Slit Experiment and Young's Interference Experiment, then I indeed am talking apple with respect to apples since the "photon" strange behavior of either a particle or a wave started the whole thing and was the base for similar experiments yielding similar results for electrons behaving either as waves or as particles

Now, if you watch the video I posted, the video uploader demonstrate the same pattern applying to all "particles" from photon to galaxies... so, again, I am comparing apples with apples: some small and some real big.

To claim that "matter does not exist unless it is being observed" is more than erroneous... "it's not even wrong" in the words of Jack Safartti since matter does exist as a condensation of energy flows whether it is observed or not; but, most of all, the double-slit experiment still yields identical results of wave/particles even with buckyballs.

One very plausible answer is explained in that video I posted as well as its two previous parts.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Finefeather (17th March 2013), Freed Fox (17th March 2013), observer (17th March 2013), Shannow (24th July 2013)

4. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

So then, explain to the members how that mother in Afghanistan, holding the body of her dead infant, sitting in the bombed-out rubble of her home.... explain to the members how her thoughts possibly created that reality.

Focusing on the mechanism that has created that reality is the point of this thread. I contend its source is in the manipulation of the Quantum Field/Astral Plane from an hyperdimensional source.
    In the terms of this thread, your use of the word 'reality' could be viewed as somewhat controversial. What makes your Afghani mother more 'real' than one from say Sandy Hook? You saw her on TV? She may just be a better actor. You were there, saw the bomb go off, saw the blood spilt, the tears shed? It may still be just a part of the holographic illusion. What makes you think you have any explaining to do at all?

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

CD7 (17th March 2013), observer (17th March 2013), Shannow (24th July 2013)

6. Link to Post #84
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)
    No, not for my curiosity. The OP (observer) stated that as part of his purpose here. If you know something that you think would endanger the rest of us, then at the very least you are suggesting the same potential harm coming from this thread.

You're the one who is making assumptions. I haven't accused you of anything, other than being potentially condescending, unless you misspoke or were exaggerating. In either case you haven't acknowledged it.

I am not demanding anything, but it is irresponsible to make unqualified statements. I am not offended, but empty/false words or testimony do harm to movements seeking truth.
    You have a right to your opinion. I respect that.

I do also see you dance words which i think is disingenuous. Its clear you asked the question in the first place. This is called a demand, you then repeated it by stating that the " Question still stands " which is considered the second demand. A demand is underlined with a Question Mark.

and now you back peddle by denying it. And you state that questioning me in this fashion dosent paint me as a dis info merchant.... hmmm

So may i ask , did someone elect you to to police these statements as a fact checker ? is this your role ? Or is this self imposed ?

I think the ADULTS on Avalon are quite capable of making their own decisions without you acting as their mother. We already have a government trying to fill that role ... Respectfully.

But i will be paying closer attention to your posts from now on.

N
    Sorry but I could not help but be curious about this...
    Reading the dialog between you two is clear to me that you Nanoo are reading into Freed Fox's initial post something which does not exist.
    You seem quite adamant that he has somehow stepped into some area which he should not question and that you have some higher report with some Beings which only you have access to.
    I would suggest that you take a closer look at your reply to Freed Fox and try to guess who is really doing the demanding. Your aggressive manner seems to suggest that you are the emotional one in this dialog...then you start attacking him with words like "without you acting as their mother" and "i will be paying more attention to your posts from now on"...as if you are somehow higher in some perceived order than he is. You accuse him of things that never took place like trying to suggest he was painting you as a dis info merchant.
    I find your posts distasteful to say the least...all you had to do was answer the question...not get into an emotional power trip.
    Just an observation
    Take care and much love to you both.
    Ray
    Last edited by Finefeather; 17th March 2013 at 10:03.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Freed Fox (17th March 2013), Hervé (17th March 2013), Laurel (19th March 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (17th March 2013), seko (17th March 2013)

8. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)

So then, explain to the members how that mother in Afghanistan, holding the body of her dead infant, sitting in the bombed-out rubble of her home.... explain to the members how her thoughts possibly created that reality.

Focusing on the mechanism that has created that reality is the point of this thread. I contend its source is in the manipulation of the Quantum Field/Astral Plane from an hyperdimensional source.
    In the terms of this thread, your use of the word 'reality' could be viewed as somewhat controversial. What makes your Afghani mother more 'real' than one from say Sandy Hook? You saw her on TV? She may just be a better actor. You were there, saw the bomb go off, saw the blood spilt, the tears shed? It may still be just a part of the holographic illusion. What makes you think you have any explaining to do at all?
    I would suggest that just because there is conflict and suffering in this world does not mean that it is from some unseen force. Why do we always have to look outside the playing field to find the answers when more than likely they can be found in the very dark nature of some humans. Just by looking around, reading the news and opening our eyes it can be seen throughout history the many humans who have used other humans for their own benefit. The very nature of this picture, which is been described, can have many reasons for it being around...starvation? wars? abuse? ...what ever was the real cause of the death of the child it should appeal to us in one way only...why are we allowing children to be caught up in events which they have no understanding of?...why are we exploiting children for our own selfish motives?...human issues...not alien forces issues.
    There is IMO not one bit of evidence on this planet that we are been abused by aliens or some 'hyperdimensional' forces in any collective manner...I would not entirely rule out individual cases (which IMO is not abuse but could be for some other reasons) but on a mass scale?...is to me quite paranoid. However when we look at it from a human point of view, we can clearly see the goings on of the Military and Industrial mad men in their quest for accumulating money and power...which is their God.
    Take care
    Ray

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

araucaria (17th March 2013), Eram (18th March 2013), Freed Fox (17th March 2013), lookbeyond (17th March 2013), zenith (17th March 2013)

10. Link to Post #86
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

RESEARCH RESOURCES:

Part One of the Holographic Universe Workshop -
    http://www.holographicuniverseworksh...m/partone.html

Part Two of the Holographic Universe Workshop -
    http://www.holographicuniverseworksh...m/parttwo.html

Part Three of the Holographic Universe Workshop -
    http://www.holographicuniverseworksh...partthree.html
    Note to Paul in response to comment #71

The experiment being considered in the first few videos of the Holographic Workshop, which is referenced in the OP of this thread, is not an experiment in "entanglement". It is the double-slit experiment which demonstrates that matter only exists when it is being observed. If one follows the Workshop Videos to about the middle of the Third Part, one will clearly see the aspects of which quantum physics experiments we are discussing, and how that is being applied to understanding the theory of an holographic universe.
    At the end of Part Two, physicist Thomas Campbell is quoted from a talk, explaining variations from a double split experiment, including a thought experiment (Gedankenexperiment) variation in which data is recorded into envelopes, but then the data from the detectors at the slit is destroyed before viewing the data at the screen, which changes the screen data so that it appears as a diffraction pattern instead of two simple concentrations.

The real experiment is explained more accurately here: Delayed Choice Quantum Eraser Experiment.

Notice that this experiment does involve quantum entanglement and "action at a distance" . So perhaps my earlier post above disputing the usual interpretation of quantum entanglement as demonstrating action at a distance was not so far off topic as it seemed.

My summary of this Delayed Choice Quantum Eraser Experiment:
    The single photon, after going through either slit, is split into two entangled photons, one of which goes to a screen and perhaps creates an interference pattern (aka diffraction pattern) and the other of which bounces from or passes through one or two semi-permeable mirrors before getting to one of four detectors.

Two of those detectors (D1 and D2) are situated so that they might get photons from either slit, and the other two detectors (D3 and D4) can each only get photons from one identifiable slit.

The entangled partners of the photons that made it to D3 or D4 do not form an interference pattern. The entangled partners of the photons that made it to D1 or D2 do form an interference pattern. Their entangled partners actually arrive at the screen that detects that interference pattern before the photons destined for D1 through D4 even arrive at those detectors.
    Click on the above link to see a more complete description, and a drawing showing the apparatus design.

So one might conclude from this experiment that the future event of knowing which slit the photon went through determines whether or not an interference pattern forms.

Observe, however, that the photons that go to D3 or D4 reflect off the very first semi-permeable mirror BSa or BSb they come to. Nothing I see offhand in this experiment rules out the possibility that there was something different about the photons that went on to create an interference pattern, which difference also applied to their entangled sibling, causing them to be more likely to reflect off the first semi-permeable mirror they encountered rather than passing through.

In any case, read the comments below the article I linked above. The interpretations by Thomas Campbell of this Delayed Choice Quantum Eraser Experiment are not universally accepted.

I am also a bit surprised to see Thomas Campbell taking this position in this Dec 3,2011 talk at Atlanta (full version can be found starting with this Youtube video: https://youtube.com/watch?v=l9q1Qkc-mWw), given that he had already agreed Aug 08, 2010 here ("twcjr" is Dr. Thomas Campbell, and this is his My Big Toe blog) that (bold added by myself):
    I received a helpful email from Chris, a physicist knowledgeable about current thinking and terminology regarding the double slit experiment. In case you don't speak physics, I'll do a short summary here: the main issue (other than out of date terminology) was my claim that physicists in the 1920s realized that it was the recording of the measured data rather than the measurement itself that was critical to the outcome of the double slit experiment. Indeed that is not true. As Chris points out, physicists assumed (and still do) that it is the interaction with the measurement apparatus, rather than the fact that measured data is recorded. The math works out the same either way -- and since both were always done together, the experiment to determine whether their assumption was true has not been done. The bottom line is that my discussion of the history of the double-slit experiment in the YouTube videos is incorrect - it would seem that contemporary physicists would not agree that creating information in PMR is the key ingredient rather than an invisible theoretical physical interaction.
    In Thomas Campbell's own words from August 2010, and in my view comparing his interpretation of the Delayed Choice Quantum Eraser Experiment with the actual such experiment (see my links above), I believe that his interpretation of the Delayed Choice Quantum Eraser Experiment is seriously incorrect. Unlike what Campbell claims in his Gedankenexperiment (see above), the actual experiment does not violate the principle of causality. The cause must precede the effect. Destroying some of the data recorded from a previous experiment does not change other data recorded from that experiment.

===

Stepping back a bit, I see several serious confusions going on in these workshops.

1) Some of the physicists are quoted as saying that there is an underlying reality, but just one that is very different from the "normal physical reality" we commonly think of. See for example the quotes from David Bohm, available here in more extended form), stating “The tangible reality of our everyday lives is really a kind of illusion, like a holographic image. Underlying it is a deeper order of existence, a vast and more primary level of reality that gives birth to all the objects and appearances of our physical world" This is very different than what Stephen Davis is stating in these workshops, that there is no such underlying reality. Davis is quoting others who profoundly disagree with him, and glossing over the profound disagreement to make it seem as if those others, such as Bohm, support his (Davis's) views.

2) Quantum mechanics is presented as the finest, essentially indisputable, physics ever known to mankind, as if without peer or dissenting view. Both the profound and long lasting disagreements on how to interpret the significance of the (quite accurate) calculations of quantum mechanics, and the existence of other physics, such as subquantum kinetics or torsion physics and experimental evidence supporting such physics, pass unmentioned in these workshops.

3) The usual argument is made that quantum mechanics is difficult to understand, in order to support a belief in some author's interpretation of quantum mechanics, even if that interpretation seems counter intuitive or bizarre. The implication is that you should accept the author's claims on faith, and that if you resist, you are being small minded. Such arguments are fallacious.

4) The statistical, non-deterministic nature of the quantum mechanical model is confused with whatever is the underlying reality. Do not confuse the model with what it models.

5) That we each have differences in our perceptions (one of us think someone looks like Brad Pitt while another of us doesn't agree, in Davis's example) does not imply that there is no common shared underlying reality that is the same for us all.

6) The analogy of a hologram as we know it from scenes in movies and the little holograms on the security emblems on our credit cards with the underlying wave like nature of reality is over extended. Perhaps, as I would suggest, the underlying wave-like material that forms reality, including forming all the sub-atomic particles of mass and all the photons or waves of electro-magnetic radiation (e.g. light) is highly self-determined and complex, not some soup of all possible realities from which "something else" (consciousness?) selects an alternative. Rather that "consciusness" is just another aspect, another ordering of that underlying material of the universe.

7) Just because "selections are made from the underlying material" doesn't mean that some one or some thing or some consciousness selects it. Rather I would suggest that there is but one self-selecting reality, organized on several levels at once, such that on any given level, not all is independently entirely self-selecting or free from interactions with the other levels, higher or lower.

8) Choosing not to call the "selecting consciousness" a "Higher Self" because that suggests that this "Higher Self" is something better or to strive for, and then turning around to call it instead the "Infinite I" is hardly any better .
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th March 2013 at 10:34.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

araucaria (17th March 2013), Eram (17th March 2013), Finefeather (17th March 2013), Freed Fox (17th March 2013), Hazel (17th March 2013), Hervé (17th March 2013), observer (17th March 2013), seko (17th March 2013), silvanelf (18th October 2019)

12. Link to Post #87
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Applying Quantum Theory To Understanding This Particular Reality

FOUNDATIONAL UNDERSTANDING:

In the world of quantum physics, matter does not exist unless it is being observed.

In other words, the smallest particles of an atom: protons, electrons, neutrons, etc. (quanta) only exist as matter when they are being observed. This fact of quantum physics has been shown to be a reproducible phenomenon in countless variations of a physics experiment known as The Double-Slit Experiment, or Young's Interference Experiment.
    Quoting from the Wikipedia reference you provided The Double-Slit Experiment
    And in 2012, researchers finally succeeded in correctly identifying the path each particle had taken without any adverse effects at all on the interference pattern generated by the particles.
    This places further into doubt the interpretations of the double-split experiments that take them to mean that conscious observation necessarily effects the result and inhibits the appearance of an interference pattern .

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

araucaria (17th March 2013), Finefeather (17th March 2013), Hervé (17th March 2013), observer (17th March 2013), seko (17th March 2013)

14. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)

I would suggest that just because there is conflict and suffering in this world does not mean that it is from some unseen force. Why do we always have to look outside the playing field to find the answers when more than likely they can be found in the very dark nature of some humans. Just by looking around, reading the news and opening our eyes it can be seen throughout history the many humans who have used other humans for their own benefit. The very nature of this picture, which is been described, can have many reasons for it being around...starvation? wars? abuse? ...what ever was the real cause of the death of the child it should appeal to us in one way only...why are we allowing children to be caught up in events which they have no understanding of?...why are we exploiting children for our own selfish motives?...human issues...not alien forces issues.
    There is IMO not one bit of evidence on this planet that we are been abused by aliens or some 'hyperdimensional' forces in any collective manner...I would not entirely rule out individual cases (which IMO is not abuse but could be for some other reasons) but on a mass scale?...is to me quite paranoid. However when we look at it from a human point of view, we can clearly see the goings on of the Military and Industrial mad men in their quest for accumulating money and power...which is their God.
    Take care
    Ray
    More like 'Hypodimensional' I'd say. In my view, the whole scenario being presented here is back to front and inside out: a matrix-eye view of the matrix, with 'controllers' who do not even control their own little bubble very well. They are certainly not outside or above looking in or down. The 'objective evidence' for this is me for me and you for you, and we are going to burst this bubble.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Eram (17th March 2013), Finefeather (17th March 2013)

16. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Great and precise research Paul, thanks.

Does this mean we can all get back to our quest to build a better life for ourselves, and those around us without thinking it's all in vain and controlled by someone with a Sony Game Console in their lap?

Regards to you
    Ray

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Eram (17th March 2013), Freed Fox (17th March 2013), Hervé (17th March 2013), Laurel (19th March 2013), seko (17th March 2013), sheme (17th March 2013), ThePythonicCow (17th March 2013)

18. Link to Post #90
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    The real experiment is explained more accurately here: Delayed Choice Quantum Eraser Experiment.
    The author of this presentation has now provided us a Youtube video, which some may find a more accessible way to study this:

P.S. -- Though his explanation of this experiment is excellent, I do not agree with his analysis .
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th March 2013 at 10:55.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Finefeather (17th March 2013), Freed Fox (17th March 2013), heyokah (17th March 2013), observer (17th March 2013)

20. Link to Post #91
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

To Paul, and all the other members subscribing to Paul's analysis of the 'double-slit experiment', which forms the foundational thesis of this thread:

I have now stated in at least three separate comments that the purpose of showing the three Holographic Universe Workshop videos was for a better understanding of the physics lab experiment which is foundational to the Holographic Universe Model - spicifically, the "double-slit experiment". Nothing, anyone attempting to discredit these findings has said, discounts the fundamental fact that when particles (of light, or sub-atomic structure it doesn't matter) strike a single slit they behave in one particular manner, and when they are aimed at a double-slit arrangement, they behave differently, except when those particles are being observed.

Under those circumstances, the pattern formed goes-back to acting like a particle, and not a wave form.

Has anyone in this debate shown that foundational conclusion to be incorrect? If they have, I missed it. [Proving 'entanglement' is not the part of the experiment in question. Showing the fundamental conclusions regarding the 'observation phenomenon' is the point. The idea of 'entanglement' is only used by Michael Talbot to describe how two different observers can view the same object from different perspectives, and still come to the same commonality. This concept is more of an explanation of the entanglement phenomenon from an Holographic Model point-of-view, than it is a use of entanglement to prove the Holographic model. Point-of-fact is, entanglement is being observed, explain it. The Holographic model goes a long way to do just that.]

I believe I made it quite clear regarding what Stephen Davis is saying in the workshops, and that I was - in no way - suggesting we subscribe to his conclusions.

Now, let's move-on to Karl Pribram and David Bohem, and the conclusions of their work as summarized by Michael Talbot, here:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=8-r3pW-G5BI
    (this video was linked also in the OP)

The conclusions of what I said in the OP of this thread is supported by the findings of the double slit experiment, with specific regard to the "observation phenomenon" and the nature of the way sub-atomic particles behave. Using this very specific conclusion to support the Holographic Universe Model, as described by Michael Talbot, again leads to some very irrefutable conclusions regarding the nature of this particular reality. These conclusions are regardless of Stephen Davis' spin on any of the science.

The fact remains, we all perceive the foundational structure of this universe (atomic structure) in very much the same way. We all view this particular reality with a commonality that appears to be controlled. When any human brain views their environment - all, images extracted from a quantum field of infinite potential, at random - any other human brain viewing that same particular reality, sees essentially the same matter.

If this doesn't amount to a control mechanism, than perhaps I missed something.... "Nintendo game controller", notwithstanding.

Now, perhaps we can continue investigating what we all think is controlling that hologram.

And please, let's attempt to continue using objective evidence in that pursuit.

Additional Research Resources:

From matrxwissien.de -
    http://www.matrixwissen.de/index.php...mid=75&lang=en
    Last edited by observer; 17th March 2013 at 19:12. Reason: add links/clarity/add text

21. Link to Post #92
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Can you define your interpretation of " objective evidense " ?

N

22. Link to Post #93
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hard physical evidence, as opposed to subjective evidence, such as the personal testimonies one might find in a theological discussion, such as 'witnessing'.

23. Link to Post #94
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

I'd like to post one of the videos observer mentioned at his Additional Research Resources comment 91.

About Michael Talbot :

Michael Talbot was an american author of several books dealing with parallels between mysticism and quantum physics. In his books he tries to explain inexplicable paranormal phenomena through the approach of humanity living in a holographic universe.

Physicists like David Bohm or neurophysiologist Karl Bribram independantly came up with holographic theories / models of the universe. Michael takes their scientific approach and uses it to explain a large spectrum of paranormal phenomena.

Michael Talbot died 1992 at the age of 38 from leukemia. This interview was recorded 6 months before his death.

More about Michael Talbot: the video "Michael Talbot 'Holographic Realities' New Dimensions"

http://youtu.be/zv2EAlHAUHc

24. Link to Post #95
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Does this mean we can all get back to our quest to build a better life for ourselves, and those around us without thinking it's all in vain and controlled by someone with a Sony Game Console in their lap?

Regards to you
    Ray
    That was a cheap-shot Ray.

You and I have tangled ideologies in the past, so your comment was to be expected.

In the business of shattering paradigms, one often encounters this sort of resistance.

I might only add, your perspectives on this issue are supported by documentation that goes all the way back to the Dawn of Man - all failed theologies.
    Last edited by observer; 17th March 2013 at 14:16.

25. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Regards to you
    Ray
    That was a cheap-shot Ray.

You and I have tangled ideologies in the past, so your comment was to be expected.

In the business of shattering paradigms, one often encounters this sort of resistance.

I might only add, your perspectives on this issue are supported by documentation that goes all the way back to the Dawn of Man.... all failed theologies.
    Hi observer
    Try to see this post in the vain which it was written...a little light humor and a smile...
    I am sorry you see our relationship as a conflict of some sort...and also...I am puzzled where you get the notion that I am into theological theories and dogmas...you could not be further from the truth.
    I am a student of life and it has taken me to places which might surprise you...I am also not completely on the opposite side of your fence...I notice more than I say.

My point of view now, after reading 5 pages of posts and watching many videos, about this thread, is that I am of the opinion that there is no objective evidence on this planet which supports a holographic world controlled by some sinister force. All 'evidence' including the Talbot video is IMO subjective and therefore invalid, according to your rules. All you need to do is take a clear look at all the scenarios which are taking place on this planet and you can see the real truth. This model, of a controlled holographic world, is an idea, by those who have IMO no real clue of the facts.
    Although...I must say...I have enjoyed the videos and this thread for what it is worth...all it has indicated to me, is that we, as humans, have a long way to go before we really understand the truth of the matter. In the meantime we will go on and on and on trying to work it all out with our earthbound state of mind...and forget the teachings of ancient wisdom...with which many have been able to see the real truth.
    Regards to you and take care
    Ray

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Freed Fox (17th March 2013), sheme (17th March 2013)

27. Link to Post #97
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

7 minutes

(substitute the Religion word with the Hologram word.)

It is not all wrong it is not all right. It is all about the individual perspective and continuous change, expansion.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=EgnYv...C218BE4D0C7C8A
    Last edited by sheme; 17th March 2013 at 15:08.

28. Link to Post #98
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

For those members having difficulty discerning what part of the Holographic Universe Workshop video series I would like to focus upon, I was able to find the specific segment on YouTube that deals directly with the experiment being referred to:

[An earlier link to a segment of the Holographic Workshop was posted here. The below link is a better and more complete video of a similar physics lab experiment.]

update
    Here's an even more comprehensive "cartoon" for the edification of the members:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=cz27jq4ATL4
    Last edited by observer; 17th March 2013 at 23:28. Reason: add link/delete link

29. Link to Post #99
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Click-on the forwarding icon to view the content of Finefeather's comment #96
    [....snip]
    Quote From a previous comment by observer:
    "I might only add, your perspectives on this issue are supported by documentation that goes all the way back to the Dawn of Man.... all failed theologies.

Quote Taken from the text of Finefeather's comment #96:
    "I am puzzled where you get the notion that I am into theological theories and dogmas...you could not be further from the truth.
    Quote Taken from the text of Finefeather's comment #96:
    "In the meantime we will go on and on and on trying to work it all out with our earthbound state of mind...and forget the teachings of ancient wisdom...with which many have been able to see the real truth.
    In the same comment you have answered your own question, Ray. This ancient wisdom to which you are subscribed is the very failed theologies that I am referring to.

The Mass of Humanity has been lied to since the Dawn of Man. That is the concept this thread is addressing.

Regards back to you, and take care,
    observer

30. Link to Post #100
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

One might, with equal holographic justification claim that the majority of humanity is the cause of it's own downfall by becoming engrossed and fascinated by low vibrational pass times and thoughts, "Like attracts like", as the experiment proves, It all goes away when you stop pushing peoples buttons!

People, control your thoughts attract high vibrations by ceasing to empower Low stuff. That's all any of us really need to know-- YOU and YOU alone are responsible for your truths.

(I bet I could prove that to you if you gave me a cartoon studio)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 5 13 LastLast