+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Are you of 'Non-Terrestrial Reincarnational Origin' ?

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

Default Re: Are you of 'Non-Terrestrial Reincarnational Origin' ?

The Forer effect (Barnum statements)

Quote ....The Forer effect relies in part on the eagerness of people to fill in details and make connections between what is said and some aspect of their own lives (often searching their entire life's history to find some connection, or reinterpreting statements in a number of different possible ways so as to make it apply to themselves).

"Barnum statements" (named after P.T. Barnum, the American showman) are statements that seem personal, yet apply to many people. And while seemingly specific, such statements are often open-ended or give the reader the maximum amount of "wiggle room" in a reading. They are designed to elicit identifying responses from people.

The statements can then be developed into longer and more sophisticated paragraphs and seem to reveal great amounts of detail about a person. A talented and charismatic reader can sometimes even bully a subject into admitting a connection, demanding over and over that they acknowledge a particular statement as having some relevance and maintaining that they just aren't thinking hard enough, or are repressing some important memory...
    Read more

I am not saying this is in play here, I am just considering the possibility!

And before anyone believe otherwise, I scored 16/16...
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

Anchor (29th April 2013), donk (29th April 2013), Flash (29th April 2013), Michelle Marie (30th April 2013), Swanette (30th April 2013), Team Zen (10th May 2013), william r sanford72 (30th April 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

[QUOTE=Flash;649699]
    Quote Posted by Ellisa (here)
    You know what, this is not important. What is important is that there is a group of soul here to help humanity, in physical presence or not.
    Yes Flash. What ever our color or place of origin it's what we are doing here and now that counts. Earth is my home for now and I love her, and we as Avalonians are collectively here trying to Live in and do Good light workings. Together for all.
    great post info though
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

donk (30th April 2013), Flash (29th April 2013), InCiDeR (3rd May 2013), Kristo (21st February 2014), Michelle Marie (30th April 2013), spiritwind (21st February 2014)

5. Link to Post #63
    Netherlands Avalon Member Observer1964's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,064 times in 457 posts

OK, and now?
    I am sick and tired of my tour of duty here and need a break.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

bruno dante (29th April 2013), donk (30th April 2013), Flash (29th April 2013), Holly Lindin (7th May 2013), InCiDeR (29th April 2013), Jake (29th April 2013), Kristo (21st February 2014), Michelle Marie (30th April 2013), The Alley Cat (21st February 2014)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,836 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by Observer1964 (here)
    That is only just one of the challenges

You'll be fine. Keep on going - it will be worth every breath in the end.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Flash (29th April 2013), Fred Steeves (10th May 2013), Holly Lindin (7th May 2013), Jake (29th April 2013), Kristo (21st February 2014), Michelle Marie (30th April 2013), Wind (29th April 2013)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,746 times in 32,946 posts

OK, and now?
    Ha! (Made me laugh...)

Maybe we should add a poll on this !!

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Benimal (30th April 2013), donk (30th April 2013), Holly Lindin (7th May 2013), Jake (29th April 2013), Michelle Marie (30th April 2013), Observer1964 (29th April 2013), Sunny-side-up (29th April 2013), Swanette (30th April 2013), The Alley Cat (21st February 2014), Watching from Cyprus (10th May 2013), Wind (29th April 2013)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    OK, and now?
    Ha! (Made me laugh...)

Thanx Bill,
    actually reading it again I also have a little smile now.
    But i would love some R&R anyway.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

donk (30th April 2013), Jake (29th April 2013), Michelle Marie (30th April 2013)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

OK, and now?
    I often feel like I am on the front lines!! It can be exhausting, dealing with colliding paradigms!! I have found myself lamenting my being here, yet,, If I truly didn't WANT to be here, then I would not be here!! I believe it is a choice. The human experience is not what it seems. We have so much power of creation, yet so little understanding of how to yeild it.

I also believe that a soul does not have a timeline,, and therefore, cannot be human! We are having the human experience, regardless of where we have originated. Souls are not extra-terrestrial either!!

I have memories of being,, well,, not human! I here-tell that the human experience is unique, and many will not come to a physical existence because of the challenges... (blindness),, Yet, a 'graduate' from the human experience is held in the highest regard!

No matter what grand wisdom that we may or may not be bringing into the human paradigm,,, the experience will change us forever. Creation and manifestaion of reality is what is happening throughout many of the multi-dementional realities. The human experience is no different. It is required that we embrace our experiences here,,, we will go 'home' soon enough!
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Benimal (30th April 2013), Bill Ryan (29th April 2013), bruno dante (29th April 2013), donk (30th April 2013), Fred Steeves (29th April 2013), Holly Lindin (7th May 2013), InCiDeR (29th April 2013), Kristo (21st February 2014), Limor Wolf (10th May 2013), Michelle Marie (30th April 2013), psydney (21st February 2014), spiritwind (21st February 2014), Sunny-side-up (29th April 2013), william r sanford72 (29th April 2013), Wind (30th April 2013)

15. Link to Post #68
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Beware of implants of holographic memories.
    Namasté

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

donk (30th April 2013), InCiDeR (10th May 2013), Michelle Marie (30th April 2013), The Alley Cat (21st February 2014)

17. Link to Post #69
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    OK, and now?
    Ha! (Made me laugh...)

If I remember correctly, Fred already did...

****updated...nevermind, this is the one I was thinking of...no poll, but kind of the same idea:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...The-Magic-Wand

I personally don't want a break, but could use an incarnation with increased range of perception/sensitivity to "reality"...beyond the mundane 5 "earth seed" senzses...
    Last edited by donk; 30th April 2013 at 17:42.

18. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    OK, and now?
    I often feel like I am on the front lines!! It can be exhausting, dealing with colliding paradigms!! I have found myself lamenting my being here, yet,, If I truly didn't WANT to be here, then I would not be here!! I believe it is a choice. The human experience is not what it seems. We have so much power of creation, yet so little understanding of how to yeild it.

I also believe that a soul does not have a timeline,, and therefore, cannot be human! We are having the human experience, regardless of where we have originated. Souls are not extra-terrestrial either!!

I have memories of being,, well,, not human! I here-tell that the human experience is unique, and many will not come to a physical existence because of the challenges... (blindness),, Yet, a 'graduate' from the human experience is held in the highest regard!

No matter what grand wisdom that we may or may not be bringing into the human paradigm,,, the experience will change us forever. Creation and manifestaion of reality is what is happening throughout many of the multi-dementional realities. The human experience is no different. It is required that we embrace our experiences here,,, we will go 'home' soon enough!
    What you said is so true for me as well: "I often feel like I am on the front lines!! It can be exhausting, dealing with colliding paradigms!!"

It's SO intense right now. It's drawing on all my inner resources of courage and strength.

Just knowing others are going through the same thing helps in some way.

Let's keep our chins up and keep on keeping on!!

Lots of love,
    Michelle Marie
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

donk (30th April 2013), InCiDeR (3rd May 2013), Kristo (21st February 2014), spiritwind (21st February 2014), william r sanford72 (30th April 2013), Wind (30th April 2013)

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Here is another that could be added to that list.

17. Did you have a speech impediment growing up (possibly still have)?
    You will also spend far more time thinking than actually talking and see talking as being a very slow way of communicating!
    You also get easily frustrated in trying to express yourself and experience dramatic mood swings.
    You will also suffer from a very short attention span,your mind wondering off at any opportunity.
    Last edited by Bluewool; 10th May 2013 at 17:30.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bluewool For This Post:

Fred Steeves (10th May 2013), InCiDeR (10th May 2013), Kristo (21st February 2014), Limor Wolf (10th May 2013), Wind (11th May 2013)

22. Link to Post #72
    Denmark Avalon Member Watching from Cyprus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,290 times in 293 posts

Absolutely 100% . I am indeed here with all the rest of you, as we all are of non Terrestrial origin cast down here or by own choice, to this prison/hell/matrix... Let us change this hell into paradise together.. that is why we are here. I AM SO FED UP, NOW IS THE TIME.
    Love you all
    Peter
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !
    I care about the earth, and despise greed.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Watching from Cyprus For This Post:

Bluewool (10th May 2013), InCiDeR (10th May 2013), Limor Wolf (10th May 2013), spiritwind (21st February 2014)

24. Link to Post #73
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Bluewool (here)
    Here is another that could be added to that list.

17. Did you have a speech impediment growing up (possibly still have)?
    Hmm, that's an interesting one. I've had a slight stutter since around age 4 or 5.

Quote You will also suffer from a very short attention span,your mind wondering off at any opportunity.
    Ha! That makes the lovely Mrs. Steeves want to rap my knuckles with a ruler often enough. (LOL)

"Fredrick! Pay attention!"

25. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

I got 13/16 and think that I might be from Sirius? I kinda remember seeing myself (in meditations and dreams) as tall blue skinned humanoid with big black eyes.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arak For This Post:

Bluewool (13th May 2013), InCiDeR (10th May 2013), Wind (11th May 2013)

27. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

I love hot weather(just not too hot), other than that all fits. Oh and I was born a couple years before 65.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

InCiDeR (10th May 2013), Wind (11th May 2013)

29. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member oddjob428's Avatar
    Thanks

When I listened to Dolores Cannon talk about the 2nd wave of Starseeds, I immediately thought this is me in a nutshell. It is very exciting to finally have direction and some potential answers to questions I have had for so long. Read "The Three Waves of Volunteers" by Dolores Cannon for more details on this subject.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oddjob428 For This Post:

Kristo (21st February 2014), psydney (21st February 2014), Wind (11th May 2013)

31. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

Today I had a pleasure to get in QHHT and found out many intresting things considering my past. I am from Andromeda and this is my first incarnation to Earth as human. I have been around as an observer for thousands of years but then decided (or was told to) take human form to really feel what it's like to be this primitive creature, but still so wonderful in many aspects.

Ps. Did some googling from andromedans and it all sounds correct. Even the appearance is what I knew it to be.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arak For This Post:

Kristo (21st February 2014), psydney (21st February 2014), Swanette (12th May 2013), Wind (12th May 2013)

33. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arak (here)
    Today I had a pleasure to get in QHHT and found out many intresting things considering my past. I am from Andromeda and this is my first incarnation to Earth as human. I have been around as an observer for thousands of years but then decided (or was told to) take human form to really feel what it's like to be this primitive creature, but still so wonderful in many aspects.

Ps. Did some googling from andromedans and it all sounds correct. Even the appearance is what I knew it to be.

Hmmm...Interesting

I was told in a reading from Carol Clarke that I was a starseed from Andromeda. But I have had many lives that she described to me here on earth since Atlantis times. She is so amazing in her accuracy !

I guess I'll have to find out more about Andromedans.

cool

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swanette For This Post:

Arak (11th May 2013), Benimal (13th May 2013)

35. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Alex Collier claims he has contact with Andromedans, interresting lectures he has given can be found on youtube.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

Arak (13th May 2013), Swanette (12th May 2013)

37. Link to Post #80
    Australia Avalon Member psydney's Avatar
    Thanks

interesting ... i've just discovered this thread. on the test i'm 14.5 out of 16 (i have some but not all the characteristics of number 14). also i closely match the description of second wave.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to psydney For This Post:

doodah (21st February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast