+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Are you of 'Non-Terrestrial Reincarnational Origin' ?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Default Re: Are you of 'Non-Terrestrial Reincarnational Origin' ?

1: No

2 to 15: Yes

16: No - I love it hot and dislike the cold, even though it rarely gets below 5 deg. C (41 deg. F) where I live.
    Last edited by Cjay; 17th March 2013 at 14:23. Reason: correction

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

I realized I was Pleiadian back in the 70s, with the help of some magic mushrooms. (I was born way before '65). I was on a camping trip with a group of close friends. We were next to a beautiful river on a vast beach and were all just laying around, staring at the stars, lost in our own thoughts. I suddenly noticed the Pleiades and it was rather like that picture in the OP. They suddenly got very bright and I heard music deep inside me. I realized it was music of the spheres and I was quite blown away by the whole thing. I had no knowledge of the Pleiades at the time so when we got back to civilization I hit the encyclopedias (remember those?) to find out what I was seeing. To this day, when I see the night sky, if the Pleiades are visible, my eye goes right to them. So, I believe. And other than #1, all those points describe me to a tee.

I will add that it has never given me any feeling of superiority or specialness. It just IS.
    Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
    Franklin P. Jones

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hermite For This Post:

DarMar (21st March 2013), Holly Lindin (29th March 2013), minkton (22nd March 2013), Spiral (17th March 2013), TEEDA (1st April 2013), TelosianEmbrace (31st March 2013), thunder24 (22nd March 2013)

4. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by indigopete (here)
    Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    I already know what I am, why I am and what I am here to do..
    I doubt that, otherwise there wouldn't be much point in you being here. But good luck in your quest

Au contraire, I do know and there still is a point to me being here...

Whatever you don't have to believe me obviously.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (17th March 2013), Holly Lindin (29th March 2013), PurpleLama (17th March 2013), RUSirius (17th March 2013), Spiral (17th March 2013), thunder24 (22nd March 2013)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

I have all this points, but I think I'm not an extraterrestrial soul.
    I don't see the link, but it's just my opinion.
    BYE
    " You must be the change you want to see in the world ". Mahatma Gandhi.
    Peace and Harmony

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alexis For This Post:

TEEDA (1st April 2013), Wookie (1st May 2013)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

I can guarantee that the starseed phenomenom is very real and it's not a "ego" thing. It is of course up to you to believe in it... It just means that some of us are volunteers from elsewhere. You have to understand that no one is better than anyone else, but some souls are just older and more experienced.

All of us will eventually be enlightened beings, it just might take a while to get there. Enlightened beings tend to help others and it is actually very selfless act to incarnate to this planet and dimension.

Living in this dense place has been really hard for me and I know that many starseeds struggle to be here. I believe that a grand shift is upon us.

Quote Starseeds are individuals who exist here on the earth plane in a three dimensional human body, but whose soul may have originated from another planet, star system, galaxy, dimension or parallel universe. These inter-dimensional or extra-terrestrial souls have incarnated onto the earth plane and into the human body/vehicle through the normal process of birth but may or may not have the free will choice to be here. Most starseed souls are born into the human body/vehicle with no conscious knowledge of who they are, where they came from, or why they are here. Starseeds are usually sent here to complete a type of mission, or they may have personally chosen to be here for a specific purpose.

Although starseeds are born without the conscious memories of why they are on the earth plane, they may often have a subconscious knowledge of why they are here. One of the first goals of the starseed is to lift the veil of forgettfulness and remember their purpose. This purpose is often to complete a mission which usually involved helping humanity in some way or another. A large number of starseeds are incarnating during these changing times as we shift into the new age and into a higher energetic vibration. The 11:11 synchronicity often triggers a Starseed Awakening

Most starseeds are experiencing the human incarnation for the very first time. If it is the starseed souls first earthly experience in a human body they may have a hard time adjusting to the dense and limited frequencies of the earth plane and may experience a sense of alienation throughout their lives. Some starseeds have yet to awaken to any degree, while others have always felt very different from most people and unable to relate, feeling "out of place" and often having a deep longing to "go home", only they do not know where home is exactly. As the starseed begins to awaken to their purpose and earthly mission these feelings of isolation may start to diminish. When starseeds find other starseeds there may be an instant connection or resonance. there may even be a "cosmic karmic tie" between the two individuals.

Some starseeds may have incarnated on the earth before, having many previous lifetimes; this can make the process of remembering their original purpose for incarnating in the first place very difficult as they become more and more accustomed to the human energy and earth vibration. It is possible that the starseed soul may keep incarnating on the earth plane until they "wake up" and remember what their earthly mission is.

http://www.dimension1111.com/starseeds-and-walkins.html

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Anchor (20th March 2013), Benimal (20th March 2013), ExomatrixTV (17th March 2013), Holly Lindin (29th March 2013), Neal (20th March 2013), Spiral (17th March 2013), william r sanford72 (28th April 2013)

10. Link to Post #26
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Most of that list rings true for me and I've been told by one that my origins are from Sirius B; at this point I have no idea if that's true or not.

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Are you of non-terrestrial reincarnational origin?

Since I first started doing past-life regressions a few years ago I have known that my spiritual origins are not Earth-bound. In my researches I have come to understand that there are a number of soul types here.

The one I want to talk about are “Starseeds” like me. Maybe at a later point I’ll have enough info to talk cogently on some of the others.

Attachment 20842

Starseeds are people that have their spiritual story on planets other than Earth. By this I mean they have reincarnated on other planets before being born here. There are more Starseeds here now than at any point in our history. This is for two reasons:

1. This is a very important point in the planets development. A number of the more positive space civilizations wished to assist in this progression by having some of their people incarnate here to help elevate the energies here and assist with the transition. Many come here from the 5th dimension to act as path workers to show the rest of us the way.

2. What occurs here now is nothing short of amazing, miraculous and fascinating! Many would simply wish to be here to see and experience first hand this in-situ evolution of spirit that is the “Shift in Human Consciousness”.

So… are you Starseed? How will you know? You are born to a place which is very dense and which is very high in negative ego. It is consequently nearly impossible to truly remember. Here are some common characteristics of Pleiadian Starseed if you have a majority of these you’re probably Pleiadian. There are other civilizations that also offer Starseeds but they’re in the minority and, honestly I don’t know enough about them to make a list like this but possibly a lot of this would apply anyway. I don’t know?

Attachment 20843

Starseeds:

1. Born after 1965. There were before but that’s when the big push started.

2. From “out there”. Okay this is the most obvious and easiest one. You probably just always had a sense that you were from the stars… that your home way “out there”, not here. I know it’s obvious, but why should these things always be obscure?

3. Outsider. You will have a feeling of un-belonging for much of your life. You will have noticed that siblings and children in other families have a “belonging” with their family that you don’t have. Somehow “fitting in” is something that never happens to you unless you find other Starseed. Then you will suddenly you feel “got” or understood and it feels wonderful.

4. Metaphysically oriented or anti-religious. You just can’t buy into Earth religions. You may have tried very hard, even repeatedly to “fit in” with one or more of these belief systems but always they leave you feeling dissatisfied. You may consequently reject “belief” out of hand or you may choose to find some alternative beliefs that suit you better – you will quite possibly start formulating your own system of belief. You are also most likely to have some form of psychic ability – ESP, clairvoyance… something.

5. Not date and time conscious. You’re probably terrible with remembering things like birthdays, you struggle to keep to a schedule and are often way early or very late for appointments. This date and clock thing just doesn’t want to work out for you.

6. Technophile. You love gadgets and equipment and have a natural aptitude with figuring out how they work. You’re quite likely to love them so much that you read the instruction manual “just for fun”.

7. Harmonious. You will experience Earth as being quite a violent, aggressive angry place. You may or may not be able to find aggression within yourself but either way you would choose for the world around you to become more harmonious and peaceful. You do not desire to control others and you reject others control of you. You can’t bear cruelty to animals, children, women abuse or anything like that. If there were a war you would probably not fight but choose to be a pacifist instead.

8. Gender equality and ambiguity. You probably don’t get the whole gender role thing. You regard your partner as an equal and expect the same thing back. The whole “battle of the sexes” thing is just absurd to you. You may also be something other than heterosexual. If you are, you’re probably not too concerned with finding a label for what you are. You could also be quite androgynous in your look.

9. Animals and nature. You have a great love and respect of nature in all its manifestations: Gaia, forests, mountains, the sea, animals etc. You especially feel a deep mystical connection with dolphins and whales as you understand that they are somehow your “siblings” rather than “dumb animals”.

10. Not money-system oriented. The system of money=power and corporate structures and this kind of thing is not your way. That is not to say that you cannot make your way in it or even become very successful in this system, but you will always be uncomfortable in it if you do. You dislike routine and structured environments. You are a non-conformist and just don’t fit into a rigid work environment. You don’t respect authority – someone must show themselves worthy of your respect. Combine this with the fact that you quickly get bored and you make a very poor wage slave indeed! You will often harbour dreams of just “dropping out” – going to farm or joining a hippie community or some such. Or you’ll actually do this. You anyway don’t like the concept of money much and would rather be valued for who you are than what you can buy. This issue is compounded by the fact that you hated school (or any education) this is because Earth education systems use conformist mechanisms and teach by instruction rather than shared or experiential learning.

11. Escapism. You like to escape into flights of creative fantasy and will build whole “ideal worlds” in your head. You are also drawn to the hallucinogenic experience to enhance this. A negative aspect of this is when the escapist tendency overwhelms: this world is hard and cruel and difficult and you might be prone to using drugs, alcohol or other means to escape the pain that you feel. In so doing you fail to engage and fail to improve the world (as you originally intended) this only compounds the problem and makes you more self destructive. You are prone to depression if you don’t take control of your life and your experiences. You may also be prone to a variety of psychoses and neuroses due to the spiritual fracturing that you feel here not conforming with the unity consciousness you were expecting.

12. Creativity. You are very creative and love other peoples creative outputs. Music, art, architecture, beautiful cooking… whatever. This touches you deeply.

13. Easy belief. You can quite easily believe in the existence of UFO’s and extra-terrestrial beings. These things are not strange to you. The concept of “all is one” is also quite comfortable for you.

14. Physical attributes. This is a bit more iffy. Earth humans are anyway an amalgam of all kinds of genetic tinkering by a variety of space races but you MAY have brought some of your physical attributes with you, but this is less important than the spiritual attributes. Your genetics will
    determine a “band of possibility” and your spirit body MAY pull your physical body in a direction that is quite different from what your genotype might have expressed with another host in it. So: do you look markedly different from the rest of your family? If you are of Pleiadian origin you may have some of the following unexpected characteristics: almond-shaped eyes which might also be larger than expected, blonde hair, pale skin, blue or blue-grey eyes, “roman nose” (no dip on the bridge – straight in profile) tall and with a slender build.

15. Photo-sensitivity. Your eyes are probably light sensitive. The Earth is a particularly harsh-light environment. You would probably want low-light compared to many others.

16. Cold climate adapted. You most likely don’t like to be too warm and struggle to loose heat in warm climes. Other will be playing out in the sun and you will be sweltering in the shade. The corollary is that you are comfortable when it is cool and others are huddled over a heater.

So? How many points out of the above 16 fit you?

Do you: know, feel, being aware (not "believe"), think, sense, you are Starseed?

[author unknowm]
    This looks a lot like the list they use to detect autism (spectres).

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Violet For This Post:

psydney (21st February 2014)

13. Link to Post #28
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,900 times in 15,481 posts

I think this is a poll to check how successful an experiment such as described in this thread: Must Read: The Matrix Deciphered by Dr Robert Duncan, was/is.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

RMorgan (17th March 2013), RUSirius (22nd March 2013)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

Quote Posted by Violet (here)

This looks a lot like the list they use to detect autism (spectres).
    Great, I finally got my diagnosis...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

psydney (21st February 2014), RUSirius (22nd March 2013), thunder24 (22nd March 2013)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

I'm sorry to break in on the fun but none of these origins makes practical sense to me. You can feel very different emotions according to your personality, character and age, and therefore everyone will fit into some profile somehow.

However no one can call up their star manager and say that he's regained memory and wishes to re-establish contact.

I had an experience not too long ago to do with starseed origin tracing. And let's remember that starseeds are the ones that are here to help. Apparently there are some nine or so codes that you can use to find out if you're a starseed, the most popular and known one being the 25-27 degrees range in your natal chart and the rest of those codes is..."a great mystery" (which astrologers are happy to give you at a fee).

And that for me closes the lid. If a helpful species was sent down to earth, why don't they first help their fellow-helpers discover their helping ancestry? And why doesn't the stellar manager reconnect? He's sent them out on a mission, he can probably see they're in trouble finding their way on the map and he himself is not helping either...

And, honestly, how many people that think they are of Arcturian, Pleiadian, whatever stellar descent and feeling active vibrational connection with their roots have actually talked to their family back at home recently.

18. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

And that for me closes the lid. If a helpful species was sent down to earth, why don't they first help their fellow-helpers discover their helping ancestry? And why doesn't the stellar manager reconnect? He's sent them out on a mission, he can probably see they're in trouble finding their way on the map and he himself is not helping either...
    It is completely unnecessary to know where you are from.

However, one of the problems for us wanderers is that one mode or trigger of the awakening/remembering process is the nagging sensation that you are not from here and this triggers the inner curiosity to find out more about it. One thing leads to another and awakening is the intended result. Of course we all must try to help if our hearts lead us to do that. I know I have tried pretty hard with many people.

Awakened wanderers probably don't care about it too much as the trigger has done its job - and it may not have been the trigger for them (it was not for me, but I see it working that way for others).

Personally I don't use the term starseeds because I don't fully know what it means or the cosmological framework it is based on - so I wont know what it means to others. I would like to see an exhaustive definition of the term that is not propped up by other unexplained cosmologies. Sooner or later you have to pick the framework that works best for you. For me it is the law of one and the associated cosmology explained in that work. So, perhaps unjustifiably, I assign the term Starseed to the lexicon I maintain of "NABS" (New Age BS). To me NABS exist to make people money and to distract people from their inner directed path of seeking. My engagement on threads like this is based on the notion that a subset of people who refer to starseeds in fact are referring to what I call wanderers.

And, honestly, how many people that think they are of Arcturian, Pleiadian, whatever stellar descent and feeling active vibrational connection with their roots have actually talked to their family back at home recently.
    This is very rare. For most situations I have read about, physically manifest contact is symbolic and largely misinterpreted. The most common contact is in dreams.

I am not speaking personally. I have had no known/recalled contact with any other of my group. I suspect I ran into some of my group in bodies down here though - LOL. Possibly - one or two on this forum even - I don't know.

I'd like to repeat a message I posted on another thread:

Wanderers, the brothers and sisters of sorrow - we come because we are called, a detour on our own winding paths, we leave the comfort of our home and family to render service in the humble hope that as we learn we teach and as we teach we learn; and when we return, we are changed for the better by those travels.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Benimal (20th March 2013), Hermite (20th March 2013), Holly Lindin (29th March 2013), Metaphor (20th March 2013), Wind (20th March 2013)

20. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The Ra Material said that there were 65 million wanderers (starseeds, lightworkers, etc) incarnate. This was channeled back in 1981. There are probably much more now. I would bet anyone who is searching for higher meaning in any way, shape, or form, is a wanderer, even those on this forum who scoff at the idea.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marielle For This Post:

Anchor (20th March 2013), ExomatrixTV (21st March 2013), Holly Lindin (29th March 2013), Wind (20th March 2013)

22. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by marielle (here)
    The Ra Material said that there were 65 million wanderers (starseeds, lightworkers, etc) incarnate. This was channeled back in 1981.
    A couple of days ago I tried to intuit the current number. My own conclusion was in excess of 120 million.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Holly Lindin (29th March 2013), marielle (20th March 2013)

24. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The Ra Material said that there were 65 million wanderers (starseeds, lightworkers, etc) incarnate. This was channeled back in 1981. There are probably much more now. I would bet anyone who is searching for higher meaning in any way, shape, or form, is a wanderer, even those on this forum who scoff at the idea.
    The Seth material also mentioned wanderers, although it used a different term, which I can't remember at the moment. In fact, I can't even remember which Seth book talked about it. This has me a little frustrated right now. I do remember when Seth mentioned that Jane was a wanderer, he cautioned her not to get puffed up about it--he said that there are many, many, incarnate.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marielle For This Post:

Anchor (22nd March 2013), ExomatrixTV (21st March 2013)

26. Link to Post #35
    Australia Avalon Member KellyNUTS's Avatar
    Thanks

Fantastic post OP, I think parents should be doing this test on their young children before they slowly fall into all the BS indoctrinations that comes with progression of life.
    Fortune Favors The Brave... Stand Tall & Shake The Heavens

27. The Following User Says Thank You to KellyNUTS For This Post:

RUSirius (22nd March 2013)

28. Link to Post #36
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Question Re: Are you of 'Non-Terrestrial Reincarnational Origin' ?

Here is a Coast to Coast on the subject matter (well more about ET intervention with our race) from March 6th 2013
    I don't agree with all of Robert Steven Thomas points & I've never heard of him but is an interesting listen.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 21st March 2013 at 18:48.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

RUSirius (22nd March 2013)

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

The Seth material also mentioned wanderers, although it used a different term, which I can't remember at the moment. In fact, I can't even remember which Seth book talked about it. This has me a little frustrated right now. I do remember when Seth mentioned that Jane was a wanderer, he cautioned her not to get puffed up about it--he said that there are many, many, incarnate.

It is completely unnecessary to know where you are from
    On the contrary I think it is important to know where we are from, but we don't. Just as we don't know really where we are or where we are heading

31. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Twice in this thread the phrase " on the contrary" has been used. An inclusive phrase would be not only less divisive, but more accurate. AND would have been more true, in both cases.

How much longer do we divide, split, choose.... Creating duality with our thoughts.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to minkton For This Post:

Holly Lindin (7th May 2013)

33. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by minkton (here)
    Twice in this thread the phrase " on the contrary" has been used. An inclusive phrase would be not only less divisive, but more accurate. AND would have been more true, in both cases.

How much longer do we divide, split, choose.... Creating duality with our thoughts.
    Welcome to 3rd Density consciousness all about choosing from one thing or another.

Sometimes, the more skillful approach is to avoid creating division, at other times, one may need to do so - for instance if one desires to separate truth from lies; wheat from chaff etc.

Quote Posted by Metaphor (here)
    I think it is important to know where we are from, but we don't. Just as we don't know really where we are or where we are heading
    The importance you attach to it is simply your chosen mode of seeking. You don't need to know which is why I say it is unnecessary. You will get as much out of this incarnation not knowing where you are from as you will if you know where you are from.

I think I have a distant past in Sirius and more recently wandered into civilization of the Pleiades. It does not affect how I interact with people and situations on a day by day basis - the milieu in which I make my 3rd density choices to serve others or self.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Holly Lindin (29th March 2013), Metaphor (23rd March 2013), RUSirius (22nd March 2013)

35. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I do want to distinguish truth from lies. It's very important to me. I have come to see that lies are facets of the truth.. Distorted facets of the energy of truth. They aren't separate from the truth. As fog isn't separate from air.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to minkton For This Post:

Anchor (22nd March 2013), Holly Lindin (29th March 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast