+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Proof of life after death

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Proof of life after death

Hi I'm new to the forum , and I am hoping fellow members can help me in quest . I have been searching the Internet (YouTube etc..) for proof of the existence of our spirits after we leave our physical being , I read and seen various stories and videos, but still unsure what to believe. If we have spirit energy , can we remember our physical life memories , and how ? I believe there must be something otherwise what's the point of us being here, were we put here by other beings etc.. What are ghosts ? I'm looking for answers which will help fit realistic pieces of the puzzle together . I know there will be people who know stuff out there who keep this information from us I just need guiding down the right path and that's hopefully why I've come to this forum.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to nutmegger For This Post:

christian (17th March 2013), Cidersomerset (17th March 2013), DNA (16th March 2013), Eram (17th March 2013), Finefeather (18th March 2013), Frank Hewitt (20th March 2013), golden lady (19th March 2013), greybeard (18th March 2013), HaulinBananas (17th March 2013), Hazel (17th March 2013), Heart-2-Heart (17th March 2013), jagman (17th March 2013), Kimberley (17th March 2013), Kristo (17th March 2013), Lifebringer (19th March 2013), Mercedes (16th March 2013), Prodigal Son (18th March 2013), shadowstalker (16th March 2013), Watching from Cyprus (16th March 2013), WhiteFeather (16th March 2013), Woody (16th March 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Default Re: Proof of life after death

hello there new poster!!
    I am kind of new here too, so..

my take on ghosts

There might be a state of existence that depends less on "observation" than simply "being", because the beings who exist there are "superluminal" (faster than light or above light). In the Bible Jesus is quoted as saying "a spirit is like the wind, which goeth where it pleases". It isn't seen and it sure doesn't wait around for us to try.

I've been wondering too, about what you are asking! Where are the ghosts?

Wouldn't it be nice if we could break down the barriers and just be ourselves?
    Could it be that in the dimension beyond ours, everything moves at the same pace, everything happens at the same time,
    and everything knows its place?

In our own dimension, matter and morals fall over each other in an endless cycle of order from chaos.
    But perhaps there is a higher place where damage is less lasting and memory is stronger?

4. Link to Post #3
    Denmark Avalon Member Watching from Cyprus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,290 times in 293 posts

Why search for something we don't even know the meaning of. We think we live, but do we.. well we certainly don't live while searching for proof that there is a life after "life".. Better to search within self, actually to learn to be relaxed and listen to self, and there comes the answers.. don't try to speed thinks up too much since that will create too much confusion within and that can lead to depression.

Stand up and fight the monstrous controllers who dictate our so-called lives ..

Aim is to be free, which non of us are here on this forum.

Say NO... NO MORE.. Let us all liberate our planet for its chains and cleanse it, and nurse it to rejuvenate.

In truth honesty and love
    Peter
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !
    I care about the earth, and despise greed.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Watching from Cyprus For This Post:

butcherman (16th March 2013), Cidersomerset (17th March 2013), DNA (16th March 2013), Frank Hewitt (20th March 2013), jagman (17th March 2013), Kendall (18th March 2013), Pam (18th March 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (16th March 2013), WhiteFeather (16th March 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Hello nutmegger and welcome to Avalon, I am also on a quest for everything we have forgotten so I keep looking everywhere for the truth but Avalon is a great place to look, because you see, we here are all seekers, and some find some and some find something else, so here is a link to a book that I'm still reading about the subject. You can download it for free. Good luck and great to have you here!

http://www.spiritwritings.com/barkerlastletters.pdf

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th March 2013), DNA (16th March 2013), jagman (17th March 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (16th March 2013), Watching from Cyprus (16th March 2013), WhiteFeather (16th March 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Everything is created by thought/spirit ... becoming a human there is a block of memory, some it doesn't work and they remember being in spirit form... every spirit form on earth when the body dies, the spirit comes back to the planet the body was on ... the fact you are curious about this should tell you volumes ... you already know there is more out there, good luck on your journey of discovery ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th March 2013), DNA (16th March 2013), golden lady (18th March 2013), jagman (17th March 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (16th March 2013), Watching from Cyprus (16th March 2013), WhiteFeather (16th March 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,921 times in 4,330 posts

Here is hands down the best ten minutes in regards to imparting this truth I have ever come across.

Here is one of my favorite pet threads. It could open some interesting dialogue in regards to your questioning.
    How To See A Ghost For Your Self

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th March 2013), ghostrider (16th March 2013), Hazel (17th March 2013), jagman (17th March 2013), Joseph McAree (16th March 2013), Mare (19th March 2013), sandy (16th March 2013), TelosianEmbrace (16th March 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (16th March 2013), Vitalux (17th March 2013), Watching from Cyprus (16th March 2013), WhiteFeather (16th March 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just want to say thanks for the quick replys . Thanks members . Like a family already.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nutmegger For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th March 2013), DNA (17th March 2013), ghostrider (17th March 2013), Hazel (17th March 2013), jagman (17th March 2013), Mare (19th March 2013), Mercedes (17th March 2013), WhiteFeather (16th March 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,949 times in 3,471 posts

I recommend this interview with Gary Schwartz, who has worked on this issue in a very academic, scientific way.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...IR-110324.html

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th March 2013), DNA (17th March 2013), golden lady (19th March 2013), Hazel (17th March 2013), jagman (17th March 2013), WhiteFeather (16th March 2013)

16. Link to Post #9
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

There are quite a few Near Death Experience accounts on Avalon.

Some here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post630116

This is a good one ---very relevant to what is happening in the world today.
    Chris

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th March 2013), DNA (17th March 2013), Finefeather (18th March 2013), ghostrider (17th March 2013), Ol' Roy (18th March 2013), WhiteFeather (16th March 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

Hi nutmegger

You've had lots of diverse and thought provoking answers already (some of which have made me think as well).

I'll just add my take - not as an answer but more as another dimension to the puzzle - because it's something I think about quite a lot.

The thing is, what you are implicitly trying to do in your question (and we all do) is attempting to make a comparison between your identity in life and your identity in death.

However, this comparison is fraught with contradiction.

For a start, the very question implies that you are an individual - i.e. that which gives you your identity and makes you "distinct" from others. In life that's fairly straightforward because we are physical beings and there is a material discontinuity between you and another person. For all practical purposes, there is a spiritual (metaphysical) distinction as well, because you have apparent freewill that is distinct from others.

On the other hand, when we cease to be material beings, that individuality ceases as well (at least that part of our identity which we derive from being in a body). I suspect that at a metaphysical level also, we are not individual but a single entity. That entity precipitates into the material realm like raindrops forming from a cloud of water vapour. But later the drops evaporate again and return to the cloud - loosing their identity in the process.

Continuing the rain analogy, the same raindrop never forms twice. The cloud delivers totally unique drops every time it rains. A river creates totally unique vortices at every rock - a vortex will appear, swirl around a rock and dissipate into the downstream flow never to appear again.

This uniqueness can be seen absolutely everywhere in nature, so much so that I'm fairly confident that our identity in life ends with death and will never appear again - even in the spiritual realm.

If that sounds a bit depressing, don't let it be - you won't miss your identity in death because it came of something much bigger and everyone we loved did also. So even though the little whirlpool dissipated, the river's still there. Even though the raindrop evaporated, the cloud's still there.

Regarding re-incarnation and past life memories, I think these are more closely related to imagination - I don't mean that in a dismissive way, but rather that in life we still have a sub-conscious connection to the 'cloud'. Information from the cloud manifests in us as "imagination" - so I'm saying it's something that comes from somewhere rather than something random that comes from 'nowhere' as science does. However, I don't think we are actually remembering literal past lives - that concept just seems too square for me and the multi-dimensional universe doesn't operate in such a linear way.

Remember, I could be wrong - we could survive as individuals in the spiritual realm, but when looking for answers to questions such as this I always "assume" that nature has placed them in front of my nose, so I look to everyday phenomena for council. (Think fractals - look at the small fractal that you can see to find out how the big one that you can't works).

h.t.h.

Pete
    Last edited by indigopete; 16th March 2013 at 23:28.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th March 2013), DNA (17th March 2013), WhiteFeather (16th March 2013)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,978 times in 5,652 posts

Welcome Nutmegger to Avalon. Here's one on reincarnation. I find this story fascinating. The boy and his previous incarnation from a WW2 Pilot that was shot down in the sea of Japan and comes back again. Stunning Story to say the least.

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th March 2013), Cognitive Dissident (17th March 2013), DNA (17th March 2013), Finefeather (18th March 2013), ghostrider (17th March 2013), jagman (17th March 2013)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 times in 210 posts

Transcripts from Leslie Flint's direct voice communications

THE FREDERICK OLSEN SÉANCE

Date: 1967.

Sitters: George Woods and Betty Greene.

Communicators: Frederick Olsen ("George Ohlson").

Hi there,

below I've copied and pasted what I think is a fascinating transcript from the Leslie flint voice medium collection of seances. I won't babble on about it here because you can read all about it on his website if you care to (he's been dead 30 years btw) but when I first stumbled upon it, it really blew my whole concept of life after death. There's level beyond level beyond level. Anyway take a look and I've added the link to his website below for your perusal:

http://www.leslieflint.com/

SUMMARY: The learning that goes on after death.

NOTE: In Neville Randall's Book "Life After Death" Mr. Olsen is referred to as Mr. George Ohlson, who had been a personal friend of George Woods. He is referred to as George during the séance. This spelling of his name is adopted for this transcript.

Ohlson: Hello George.

Woods: Hello.

Ohlson: Hello Betty.

Greene: Hello. Who's that?

Ohlson: Good Lord. Ohlson here.

Woods: Oh, Ohlson.

Greene: Hello Mr. Ohlson

Woods: Well, Mr. Ohlson...

Greene: Well...

Ohlson: Well, how are you both?

Woods: Oh, very well.

Greene: Fine thank you.

Woods: And how are you getting on?

Ohlson: Very well. No regrets. I'm very happy. I wouldn't come back if you offered me all the gold in China!

Greene: (Laughing)

Woods: Oh, well... (Laughs)

Ohlson: I'm perfectly well and perfectly happy and I can't tell you how marvellous it is to be dead!

Flint: (Laughs)

Woods: Oh, well I never!

Ohlson: I've never known... Well, you know I was very interested in all this and I used to go to the meetings and the séances...

Greene: Yes.

Woods: I know you were.

Greene: I've sat with you in this room before.

Ohlson: I know that's a few years ago. My goodness me - people should consider themselves lucky the day they kick the bucket!

Flint and Sitters: (Laughing)

Woods: What are you doing Mr. Ohlson on that side?

Ohlson: Oh, I'm not doing anything in particular. Just... I suppose everything's a matter of adjustment and time but I'm perfectly well, perfectly happy in my own way of life over here. Met all my people and lots of my old friends and companions, you know.

Woods: Met Mr. Pell?

Ohlson: Yes, but I don't particularly feel inclined to do anything. I suppose eventually I shall. I find everything here so stimulating, so interesting. And to feel fit and well, to be able to get about and take an interest in things and people... And there are so many interests, George. Ah, wait till you come here! I don't know what you're waiting for. I don't know what you're staying there for.

Woods: Well, I want to do a lot of work.

Ohlson: Ahh!! You'll do a few years probably.

Woods: Huh!

Greene: Mr. Ohlson, what were your feelings when you first found yourself over there?

Ohlson: Well fortunately I knew quite a bit about it before I came. That was a great blessing and a great help; believe me it was. Oh, I was a bit um... I suppose like everyone must be at first, a bit shaken in a way. I suppose we have our own idea of things and what we've been told one way and another but... I think the reality of it all, the naturalness of it all, was the thing that surprised me. I suppose it shouldn't have done, but it did.

Greene: Well, what sort of condition did you find yourself in? What sort of place or... um... you know...?

Ohlson: Well, I sort of... as far as I'm concerned the place in which I found myself was... I suppose the nearest one can say is like some country place: could be anywhere, in a sense. I mean there were... the trees and the birds and just as if one was waking up in a country village, although in a sense it wasn't a village. I realized that very soon afterwards. Thousands and thousands of people; many, many... I suppose what you'd call apartment houses... the only way I can... I suppose that's what you'd call them; vast buildings housing thousands of people. All sounds like a rather like a large council estate, but nothing like that really.

Greene: No. Go on.

Ohlson: But very beautiful. Extremely beautiful setting: a sort of woodland setting and beautiful scenery everywhere. Even lakes. I mean I... it was just as if you... well, were waking up, as it were, in a kind of country setting in the late summer.

Greene: Lovely.

Ohlson: Everything was very quiet and peaceful and yet one soon realized there was a great deal of activity going on but there was no noise of any description. And the animals: there seemed to be many, many animals. And indeed I realized there were many animals here, particularly in regard to domestic animals: cats and pets that people have had on Earth, you know, that they still have over here. But they live in communities. There are separate houses. There are people who do have separate houses but that seems to come - as far as I can make out - to most people after a time. It doesn't necessary happen all at once. There are probably exceptions.

I think this place... In fact I realized this place which I first came to was a kind of reception station - that's the only way I can put it - because it's pretty obvious that quite a lot of people when they first come they do need help and care and attention. They need to be sort of helped through, I suppose for many people, a difficult situation or a difficult period. They don't all take to it, I suppose. In the beginning the realisation for some when their dead and that they're separated from, particularly, certain people they're close to and fond of on Earth; when they realise that although they can return but very seldom do they have an opportunity to have a chat or to comfort the people they know and love on Earth, they soon begin to realise that they're not acknowledged, they're not welcomed and of course that's a great distress to people at first - I think one of the greatest distresses for people. That's why they do have these reception stations where there are very advanced souls in attendance who know how to deal with these difficult... more difficult cases and in consequence they're soon nurtured into a new way of thinking.

But for some people it's very difficult at first. That's why this knowledge, if you have this knowledge, it's a tremendous help to you because you realise very quickly the whole situation and you have the advantage of knowing that you can make a contact. And those people near and dear to you, if they're sufficiently interested as invariably they are (because through one's knowledge of it oneself when on Earth one's near ones are usually aware of it) and you can usually get back and get a communication: "I'm alright. Don't worry about me and everything in the garden's lovely," sort of thing. And it cheers them up, cheers us up and of course we settle down probably more quickly than the average person.

But I think the most difficult cases are these who have strong convictions, religious convictions: narrow outlook, you know, and... oh, they find it much more difficult and sometimes they're quite problems, you know.

Oh, we have community centres and the children of course are one of the greatest joys. I've seen so many children who live with their people over here. Of course, for many of them their parents are still on Earth but they're taken in charge by people, usually if possible related to them, like perhaps it might be a grandmother and so on. But if there is no close tie or relationship there's always souls here who'll take charge. And we have schools for them and they learn all sorts of things: certain things which they probably would have almost certainly learned at school on Earth but many other things which are much more important.

Here it's a vastly different life altogether and yet one takes to it like a duck takes to water, or at least I did. Of course, some don't. I suppose at first as I said some find it very difficult.

But, you know, there are vast cities here. I mean not just as I've just explained the place I first came to which you could say was... well, it was more than a village. Here there are vast cities, tremendous cities, vast cities and also you do get communities of peoples who, possibly because of their nationality when on Earth and possibly because of their colour even... they have this habit of clinging together or being together. This is usually of course a temporary thing. With most of them they... I suppose it's a national thing that they bring with them but this is soon lost and there's no bad feeling or anything like that. You do get these groups who cling together and live as a community who are possibly when... well, at least when on Earth were one nationals, you know, but that soon disappears.

Oh, we have vast, vast cities and all manner of interests; great halls of learning; great halls of music. One can study any particular thing that appeals to one; mostly of an artistic endeavour because it seems to me (I can realise that much more now) that art and things of the mind and of the spirit are the things that are the most lasting, obviously. I mean certain material gifts or abilities that one may have had may have been very necessary and very wonderful for the individual when on Earth, but over here they're not much value because those things are not necessary and they don't exist.

You see this is a real world but it's not a material world. So therefore we don't have all the material aspects like you do on Earth. You don't get vast factories, for instance. You don't get railways and stations and thank God you don't get all the noise, the filth and the dirt. Here it's a world of absolute beauty and there's a joy of progress in everything; the feeling of elation that comes with the realization that all the time you're stepping forward. It's so subtle I suppose really in a kind of way. You're not fully aware of it but there is this realisation that nothing can ever be... well, too much of an effort. Everything will come gradually. There's progress of every sense, every kind. It's a must. I mean you can't avoid it. It's there. It's for you. It depends on you. You receive help and encouragement but it still falls back on the individual. And of course there's this realisation that... well, it's something which builds up. It's not something that just... you achieve something and that's it and that's the top and bottom of it. There's always something new, something fresh, something more interesting, some new experience, some new place to go to, new people to visit; fresh arrivals coming over from the Earth: people we've known and loved - helping them settle, getting them interested in all sorts of things over here.

The whole thing... it's very difficult. I realise of course now more than I ever did how difficult it is to impart knowledge - that is knowledge appertaining to this sort of life - which is so far removed in some senses from Earth. And yet at the same time it's very important to realise what a reality of life it is. It's not a wishy-washy affair. It's not some sort of vague something. It's a real existence and we are, in our own way, as physical as you are and yet it's not a physical body as you have it. It's... to all outward appearances it may look the same but it isn't; the construction is different. I mean, we're living on a vibration which is so far removed from Earth and everything is rarified in consequence and everything that we do has a meaning and a purpose. At first of course one doesn't appreciate... or at least one appreciates but one doesn't understand it. And now one can not only understand and appreciate but one can see the purpose behind so many things.

I mean, when I look back on your side I think, "Well, my God! How did I ever get through it?" I mean your world to me seems... well, it's as if there's a dark, dreary, foggy atmosphere and of course the thought forces emanating from your world en mass, you know, are so terrible. And there's all this upset and hatred and bitterness and malice and goodness knows what else, coupled with all the other issues and complications of life. It amazes me now looking back of course... of course one doesn't obviously know anything better when you're on Earth but it seems almost such a remote thing - the old life, you know. I wouldn't want to come back to it!

All Content Copyright © The Leslie Flint Educational Trust Ltd.

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mare For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th March 2013), Cognitive Dissident (17th March 2013), DNA (17th March 2013), gaiagirl (18th March 2013), genevieve (17th March 2013), jagman (17th March 2013), Mercedes (17th March 2013), Prodigal Son (18th March 2013), Vitalux (17th March 2013), WhiteFeather (17th March 2013)

24. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Just a quick post - this is a great book in which police commander relates the tale of how, under hypnosis, he discovered that he had a past life, describing his quest to discover the truth about Carroll Beckwith, the man he had been...

Hard nosed New York police officer at the end of the book has sufficient evidence to convince a jury that he had this past life... simple but highly effective if you ever meet a sceptic "but there's no evidence!" hehehehe

http://www.amazon.com/Looking-Carrol...rroll+beckwith

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th March 2013), DNA (17th March 2013), Mare (17th March 2013), WhiteFeather (17th March 2013)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member HaulinBananas's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been listening to these recordings, made around 1976, by Robert Monroe at The Monroe Institute. He has various people in darkened rooms, in meditative states, exploring "inner space" with their minds. Today I heard several recordings where "people" on the other side discuss their previous human lives. One gives his birth and death dates, college name, wife's name, son's name.

http://www.monroeinstitute.org/resou...xplorer-series

Great books to read, that include lives not only on planet earth are by Dr. Brian Weiss, Dr Michael Newton, Dolores Cannon - many to choose from, Wes Bateman has an interesting one titled Through Alien Eyes, and there are a multitude of single book authors that discuss their own past life, life after death, near death experiences.

But you ask for proof of the existence of our spirits after we leave our physical being . . . that very topic was discussed on one of the recordings I listened to today from TMI's Explorer series. Probably somewhere on number 8, 9, 10, or 11. They asked a "person" on the other side what he thought of religion now that he was on the other side, and what his thoughts were on continued existence after death.

It was interesting listening.

After reading so much about the existence of our spirits beyond our physical beings and listening to many podcasts, watching some youtube videos . . . I'm convinced. But it's so interesting to read all the various sources, so I hope you will follow up on many leads.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HaulinBananas For This Post:

apokalypse (17th March 2013), Cidersomerset (17th March 2013), DNA (17th March 2013), WhiteFeather (17th March 2013)

28. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by nutmegger (here)
    Hi I'm new to the forum , and I am hoping fellow members can help me in quest . I have been searching the Internet (YouTube etc..) for proof of the existence of our spirits after we leave our physical being , I read and seen various stories and videos, but still unsure what to believe. If we have spirit energy , can we remember our physical life memories , and how ? I believe there must be something otherwise what's the point of us being here, were we put here by other beings etc.. What are ghosts ? I'm looking for answers which will help fit realistic pieces of the puzzle together . I know there will be people who know stuff out there who keep this information from us I just need guiding down the right path and that's hopefully why I've come to this forum.
    I am not so sure I can prove anything, but I can relate a recent experience of my own.
    I went to bed just like any other night, I drifted off to sleep easily. I went OBE and was some where I did not recognize, the people/beings were all around but not engaged with me in any way. I did come in contact with one individual that said something that I took exception to, I reciprocated with my own big mouth. I challenged him and was knocked from the realm I was in back into my bed so hard it knocked me out of bed and I found myself in the middle of the floor. The wind knocked out of me and very sore ribs. It has been over two weeks and I still have some sore ribs even yet. There was nothing on the floor that I landed on etc, It was like being shot out of a canon, hitting the floor very hard like being bodyslammed by some one ten times your strength.
    I could say it was just a dream,but my ribs still hurt way to much for me to convince myself of that.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rozzy For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th March 2013), DNA (17th March 2013), ghostrider (17th March 2013), WhiteFeather (17th March 2013)

30. Link to Post #16
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

good interview with Dr Pim Van Lommel...

right now i'm keep my mind open with these things about NDE-Afterlife...ect. considered it as Unknown fact or known fact.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th March 2013), DNA (17th March 2013), WhiteFeather (17th March 2013)

32. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

For me it is easy because I remember being some where before this life, I also remember coming here, it was like falling, the sensation was like if you got on a swing and got going as high as you could and then jumping off and falling to the grass, falling with your eyes closed, that is what it was like for me. Proven, unproven for the person who knows they have nothing to prove, for those who have no idea I guess you will have to wait and see.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rozzy For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th March 2013), DNA (17th March 2013), WhiteFeather (17th March 2013)

34. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

For those who are of a christian slant, Isaiah, Ezekiel, 2 Corinthians, Wisdom and 2 Maccabees address life and death and the continuum of life, OBE.

Isaiah 65: 17-20
    Ezekiel 16:53-55
    2 Corinthians 5
    Wisdom 3
    2 Maccabees 12:41-45
    Matthew 22:32
    John 8:51
    2 Corinthians 12:1,2

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rozzy For This Post:

DNA (17th March 2013), Finefeather (18th March 2013), WhiteFeather (17th March 2013)

36. Link to Post #19
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

The only real proof is in experiencing it, I figure, but even then you could call it all a huge delusion... I personally use a mixture of my analytical and intuitive side to shape my world view, but then again as it has been overturned so often by now, I'm not really attached to any view anymore and see all my views on existence as a "controlled folly," as Juan Matus would say...

But there are many hints and smoking guns in regard to the existence of an afterlife. Past life memories are surely among them, when people discover real historical places with provable details in their memories, sometimes with the names and stories of people there. Or when they suddenly know another language, or in generally how some past life memories help trigger intense processes once you become aware of them.

Brian Weiss is one of many past life regressionists, who started out as a hypnotherapist and found out about past lives by accident when his clients under hypnosis would start to talk about it. That's what happened to Dolores Cannon as well, who is also famous for her past life regression therapy.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th March 2013), ghostrider (17th March 2013), greybeard (17th March 2013), jagman (17th March 2013), PathWalker (19th March 2013), WhiteFeather (17th March 2013)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Welcome Nutmegger

You beat me to it Christian.

Dr Weiss's book was one of the first I read when I embarked on the road less traveled. Thoroughly enjoyable and credible.

Englishman Alun Morgan bemused doctors after he woke up speaking fluent Welsh and no English following a severe stroke.

Nutmegger this topic is raised often. By using the search option, many threads will point the way.
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th March 2013), WhiteFeather (17th March 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast