+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who is Kay Griggs?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,451 times in 32,921 posts

Default Re: Who is Kay Griggs?

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Gwin Ru (30th August 2020), Harmony (31st August 2020), Hym (30th August 2020), mountain_jim (31st August 2020), pyrangello (2nd August 2020), thepainterdoug (30th August 2020), Yoda (2nd August 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,991 times in 2,110 posts

This woman is rivoting to say the least. Thanks everyone for the links and this exposure of a good soul here on earth. I do remember hearing of that story where Ron Brown's plane crashed into the side of a mountain in Europe only to survive the crash but ended up with a bullet hole in his head. That's what I seem to recall. As for ruby ridge and Waco, the militias in the states were gaining much popularity. I believe that momentum had to be squashed , what a better way than to have Oklahoma city happen with a daycare loaded below with 60 little kids. Only to blame someone of the militia as the root cause. Thus s the popularity stopped of the militia. I never did think that truck did that type of damage to a concrete building as claimed and a 17 ft crater to boot.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Anka (30th August 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd August 2020), Gwin Ru (30th August 2020), Harmony (31st August 2020), Hym (30th August 2020), thepainterdoug (30th August 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,268 times in 3,170 posts

I forgot to post my portrait of of Kay Griggs. After my whistleblowers series was publicized, Kay Griggs actually wrote me. she congratulated and thanked me for what I had done.
    I was amazed and told her, Its you that we all thank!!

Kay Griggs oil on panel 9 x 12 doug auld

Name:  kay griggs.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  295.4 KB

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Anka (30th August 2020), Bill Ryan (30th August 2020), Gwin Ru (30th August 2020), Harmony (30th August 2020), Hym (30th August 2020), lisalu (30th August 2020), mountain_jim (31st August 2020), TomKat (30th August 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,055 times in 912 posts

One of the topics Kay talked about. A good introductory
    video:

It was posted here on Avalon in the thread "A Noble Lie" but the video was soon taken down by yt but bitchute.com reposted it on July 11, 2020:

A NOBLE LIE: OKLAHOMA CITY 1995 - FREE MIND FILMS (DOCUMENTARY VIDEO)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HiivnPKDM4XF/

And this follow up by James Corbett:

The Secret Life of....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/geKtxpenzPnM/

There was a security company that gave its videos of the entire act to an agency that often provides large favors for intel that hides DS crimes. That whomever, whatever agency and its connections, rewarded the security company with gov't. contracts in the billions. Without any prompts and with reasons unknown to me to this day, civilian employees of the company (company employees know why I use the term 'civilian') told me what they knew, 3 of them separately, so I did not see the recordings and can only verify their experiences of their viewings.

I don't know if all 3 ever viewed the many videos, security cameras located at a nearby building or buildings. They described to me that 2 people, the principle, TMc and a shorter, dark skinned man leaving the rental truck and the obvious differences from the truck going off and the very different and much larger occurrences that caused most of the damage.

These details were shared with me long before the documentary was made. By now, all of these years later, I doubt any of those in that security company, including former employees, still have the honesty to reveal what they saw and knew, because the entire company went thru a gigantic growth spurt after handing the videos over. Revealing the truth would likely endanger any retirement income they have.

Despite their glaring, outward identity I also doubt that identity means much to their souls, for they have well documented criminal histories in other scams, though none I know of that involved such deep, treasonous collusion. I knew a young man being trained to take over in a well paying junior executive position at that company who I questioned upon seeing that he was leaving the area and that company in turn. His answer to me was "I'm not a criminal. I live my life honestly." (Reading my other posts you'll know the group I'm referring to.)

I can only guess why I am often told these things, but I believe it was those civilian employees own knowledge of my character, quite apart from their employers, being the reason that I am given the insiders details.
    You know, when you're unaware of how corrupt and dishonest a group of people are and those in the know within that group, or serving that group as employees, recognize some openness, a willingness to listen without judgement, yet perceived to have a fair amount of knowledge on these subjects, then go out of their way to warn you about the hidden corruption, in detail. Brothers and sisters warning each other about a hidden danger, as brothers and sisters often do, as they are supposed to do.

Two days ago, being who I am, engaged and listening....

I was told by a hardware store employee about the many layers of corruption he experienced as an oncologist in the Bay Area during the beginning of the HIV AIDS outbreaks, how he knew of its origin and how the hospitals he worked for hid its dangers from the rest of the country. This is a man who was so emotionally taken by the corruption in the health care system that he could not continue in the career he loved, despite the years of study and all of the monies spent, as well as the expertise he gained helping and healing others.

This man knew about Fauci and his questionable actions then and hates him to this day. He knew most of the political players then, telling me some details in the quick. Knowing so much more now about virology, immunology, and the protocols of diagnosis I was able to verify his knowledge of cancer therapies and viral diagnosis, surprising him that I got deeper into the field. I didn't mean to stir his anger, but it was inevitable if he was intimately aware as a professional dealing only with cancer patients.

As in many of these cases I know I'm there to help people move on. Knowing many of the details helps me help them. In a lifetime of beginnings I used to just listen. For decades now I know I am a reminder of moving on and living an active life. Having traumatic experiences listened to is cathartic for many, yet maybe not as valuable as reminding some that they'll do much better living by reengaging life on healthier terms, the terms that are always there that only they can discover.

These validations of my experiences and studies, quite small in comparison to those exposed by others more intimately involved and more knowledgable in the relative scientific details, are useless without solutions and a deep commitment to find the elemental truths within. My childhood experiences were a contrast to the easy and great connections I had with the natural world growing up. Adaptations to live here and a visceral knowing from early trauma, not only to be aware of the darkness but living in a vitality that is a daily choice.

I always say, either internally or to others, "And?..."

Where we go from here is our choice. We often do make it on our own, with others whenever possible, yet always self motivated enough to carry on either way.
    Last edited by Hym; 30th August 2020 at 21:17.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Anka (30th August 2020), Bill Ryan (30th August 2020), Gwin Ru (30th August 2020), Harmony (31st August 2020), lisalu (30th August 2020), mountain_jim (31st August 2020), thepainterdoug (30th August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2