+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Potentiality Of Love- A letter from Bill - Posted 19th March 2012 by Eva Moore.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default The Potentiality Of Love- A letter from Bill - Posted 19th March 2012 by Eva Moore.

The Potentiality of Love

To begin I want to apologize for my silence. It has been a bizarre adventure period for Eva and I. We have not been together since August 20th. On March 20th it will be 7 months since I was last able to BE near Eva in 3D context. The resistance that we have experienced since our decision to no longer live in fear of the at-law fictional judicial system has been interesting, to say the least. We can honestly say we are more alive now than we have ever been. All the perturbation that the legal system does provide is a gift in disguise and is a force big enough to draw out our X factor (we BE free ) set us on the path towards mining for the truth. That is, who are we really, how did we forget, and what the heck do we do now?

Eva has found some really amazing people in this arena, and she is so grateful for the help and support that they have given her and they include her in all their work to get to the truth. We learn together and have the love we feel for one another as the ultimate X factor to motivate us to keep going and to over come the fears of the legal system’s (perceive as) power. It is truly a gift. I don't think Eva would have been able to put so much energy and time in if she did not truly love me, herself, her son, and deeply desire truth for all humanity.

First, the illusion that humanity lives under needs to be understood to expose not only the problems inherent in the illusion but to potentialize together the solution that humanity has ENCOURAGEMENT TO STAY A consumer caterpillar!

Humanity has transformation as its way out of this with the help of our imaginary cells. Like that of the butterfly, we struggle to dislodge the cocoon’s remains of a slave race -- slaves to an illusional system of control that we subconsciously perpetuate via, greed, competition , deception and separation.

Secondly, humanity also needs to understand that we willingly sacrifice our freedom for a perception of safety. At the most basic level, fear is the mechanism of control, and money is the system's tool to control our perception of safety.

I believe it is safe to say that here in America everyone subscribes to a money system, i.e. that a 20 dollar bill is worth 20 dollars. Now, though it should seem obvious that a 20 dollar bill is a piece of paper with ink on it, it is common acceptance that these pieces of paper maintain the exceptional value that allows the illusion of money to perpetuate. That perception is reinforced by the reality that the vast majority of humanity is forced to work (give of their LIFE FORCE CURRENT= CURRENCY, time, energy and/or efforts) to obtain money.

Further, we perceive that the resources of the planet have a monetary value as well. It needs to be understood that both these statements are illusions.

Currently, the ability to create money out of nothing is given to banks. It is a common misconception that money is backed by some resource (commonly gold or other precious metal). Others believe that money is ‘fiat’ and backed by nothing. [See Former Minister of Defense] Paul Hellyer is working on unifying the people together in transformation of the Banks away from power: HYPERLINK "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hJ0v6ksKD8" \t "_blank" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hJ0v6ksKD8 . His web site is HYPERLINK "http://victoryfortheworld.net/" \t "_blank" http://victoryfortheworld.net/

The truth is that the paper money ( fiction ) back the Banks and human beings’ in earth suits or avatars back money. The real energy is renting space in the human earth suit as land or a shelter from the creator and true landlord. A mutual agreement from who gives and the one that profits from the one who gives is the base of our CURRENCY= time, effort, and energy .

If you can understand this then you can understand how one’s lifetime potential is co-opt in to money and we agree to use as an asset in which we can be borrow against. In short, from our birth to our death, our very existence in 3-D has been co-opted! Our potential harnessed and limited! To use our life force CURRENCY =time/effort/energy for the purpose to be bought/sold/traded, in accord to its money value. Do you think source intends that our opportunity to embody is to have its limits factors be money?

So how did they co-opt us? Well starting with the signature on the Birth Certificate, the parent is an informant, then parent signs custody / title of the new live soul body/land to be the ward of the CORPORATION "Government" until the Soul regains it's capacity to reign. Banks then use our existence to back debts they create on our behalf. Sometimes this is done with our knowledge via car or home loans, for example.

As far as the Federal Reserve is concerned, however, they create an account from the Birth certificate in to its CORPORATE ID TAX NUMBER= social security administration and every time you sign something you are creating credit. The Fed then uses that account (our life force CURRENCY in lifetime potential) as an asset against loans that it creates to other banks and to the government via treasury bonds. The primary reference for all transaction is PERSONAL POTENTIAL. They do this presto change-o when they take your name and change it in to all caps NAME… in a way they identify our soul with a NAME, and when they get us to agree this is the very thing that becomes one of the traps they use to get around universal law and get us in to agreement. Sneaky buggers!

To quote Juliet: 'Tis but thy name that is my enemy; Thou art thyself, though not a Montague. What's Montague? it is nor hand, nor foot, Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part Belonging to a man. O, be some other name! What's in a name? That which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet; So Romeo would, were he not Romeo call'd, Retain that dear perfection which he owes Without that TITLE. Romeo, doff thy name, And for that name which is no part of thee Take all myself.”

David Icke has noted that our money system is backed by our attachment to the idea that we think we are Human or our body or our name and is our existence rather than the soul living in the Human suits and THAT is what they reenforce through 3D commercials about FEEDING the earth suit, DRUGGING the earth suit to lower its vibration, and SEXUAL longing through music videos and image obsessed media focusing on ONLY! [See *** HYPERLINK "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbRmJ_2nqyg***%C2%A0" \t "_blank" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbRmJ_2nqyg*** ]

So, the next area of concern would be: How does the Federal Reserve guarantee that their slave assets = us “live up to our potential” and produce the time/energy/effort that they need a return on investment in?

The implicate order for growth has an immaculate design to it, and we in the Human suits are under the expansive order of growth. The next phase change, as far as how Humans interact in BEINGS OF TOGETHERNESS OR BOTS in business, is going to include the fullest Personal Potential of each Self in SUPERPOSITION (in time and out of time at the same time ) in a field of love, and that will include the WHOLE DYNAMIC accessible through hypersapce!

So how do you quantify a consuming caterpillar's life PERSONAL POTENTIAL, all the while taking into account the pending phase change into NEW potential as a butterfly???? Hmm . . . LOL??? I guess SOME who are power, control, and certainty driven would try their hardest to prevent that phase change of state for as long as possible.

The question becomes . . . What are we? What defines US? And why have we been so distracted from these important discussions?

Well, since money has co-opted human CURRENCY= time/energy/effort and that source has multi-dimensions and under the confines of implicate order / controlled by the source that creates it, the systems that influence by money can assign the same scalar patterns of transformation ! NOW OUR capacity has increase potential and we can see the immature blocks in the systems and WE are co creating the transformation in real time to a new system we add value of joy in contribution into politics, the judicial system, law enforcement etc.

In the past we were TOLD or given only one option however we now understand there is an INFINITE MENUE OF OPTIONS available to us. Thinking there is only one way is what could limit our access to potential and hyperspace's infinite menu of options! Limits on our love our values our system via control over religion, education , media, and entertainment. That conditions humanity to be materialistic and competitive, and anchors our focus on the 3-D. The past saw those who were more willing to sacrifice their fellow human beings’ freedom for monetary benefit and take their "POUND OF FLESH" were given reward with increase of money, power and control. Those that did not produce to their potential PIRATING are given punishment via societal and judicial means for all purposes.

Humanity is enslaved by those that create and currently control the money system. This old archaic system invites us to explore the intention of its immature beliefs and go deeper and find the true intentions of maritime law, perhaps to even implement solutions to the blocks in that system. Those who create these laws are also people, and in order to survive, they must include themselves and their children's children and are governed by universal law. This system is under perturbation that will create enough discomfort for the people working within the system to learn to transform, reconnect, and realign with their POTENTIAL. Thus their internal guidance feedback loop with hyperspace is accessible and solutions beyond the EVENT HORIZON are accessible.

The profit-driven incentive of wastefulness transforms and no longer requires people to be treated as economic assets, rather than what they really are stewards of the planet. We have to look on at the current archaic systems that have a virus of consciousness. A biological virus is not cured with anger and frustration. A computer virus is not cured with fines and a requirement to pay a "penal" monetary fee. A consciousness virus, first, needs compassion and a transformation solution -oriented approach. As our consciousnesses matures, we are faced with the new insights as to where the viruses have infected our BEING. We as a planet have been infected with a monetary virus that allowed good men and women to usher their fellow human in to a judicial system that tricks them in to guilt and allows their life force to be put in to a coral to waist and profit off!!!!! The information systems that operate on multiple dimensions are now better accessed and their potentials are potentializing. All the information sets are transforming, and our economic and legal systems are at the top of the list.

PLEASE WATCH https://www.youtube.com/watchfeature...&v=gvPzsixYIH0

A living soul is not an asset, and we are not our problems. Our consciousness flows through us, with the intention to be upgraded, matured and potentialiation as its causal potency. Those that are conscious understand this and are able to invite problems to the table as a live entity with a base intention of love and see every problem as a young immature aspect of all consciousness ( information set) begging to be loved to its potential. Each problem we can identify needs to be invited into a conversation with respect and love and compassion at the helm so it can negotiate for its own self potentialization to become more effective. This requires more than just positive thinking. It requires a phase shift of each individual witness to any problem. The field of consciousness and the way we view the problems we face has to expand to giving problems their own life force. To see problems as alive, in order to allow for the information systems to transform their negative, immature, ineffective expression into their real intention of POTENTIAL LOVE. All problems and / or negative situations have a positive intent.

Now, it’s at this point that most are interested in the knowledge of what we, the witness, can do about it. Step one is to believe in our life force or energetic CURRENCY AS THE MOST VALUABLE ASSEST ! It is the realization that giving up your BEing's Currency to a piece of paper for your time/energy/effort to obtain material possessions that serve to enslave you more with the desire for more . . . is INSANE.

Realistically, the only way to trump this system of control is to transform our personal relationship with our CURRENCY=time/effort/energy without expectation of monetary compensation. When we all give of our Potential out of a value of contribution as the intrinsic value we will all get back through the quantum loop feedback. At the same time, we need to realize that it is the judicial system that controls our fear. To change the monitory system, the ultimate fear that we have beyond death is the fear of incarceration. Fear of being stripped of our freedom. Ironic – based on the fact that our lives are controlled based on an illusion of freedom. Now… there is a very simple answer to this dilemma: moral courage. To do what you know must be done despite the control of fear.

This is exactly what I BE/ do with my Currency =time/effort/energy.

I did not start my quest with all the answers or understand HOW this would all come together. However, I can happily say that the HOW was not my business. My business was to take the first action step and telling my truth. In return. I was gifted with a beautiful treasure, Eva. The fact that I had the moral courage to step up and regain my truth even though I KNEW it would not be "EASY," and there would be those who would try to use the truth to make me feel shame and silence me from speaking more truth. I did it anyway. I knew they would not have all the truth from my conviction in 1998 and I knew the truth had been falsified on official record making it very difficult for me to tell the truth and not get myself in a contradiction and in their trap towards guilty of perjury. I am not aware of how deep the knowalge of what really happened in 1998 goes. I have been forced to pull a Galileo inspired maneuver and in court recount my truth. ***http://www.pamphlets.org.au/england/h0459.pdf****

'Galileo was summoned for his third and final examination on 21 June, and questioned under oath about his convictions on the systems of Ptolemy and Copernicus. He answered that he had always held as indisputable the position of Ptolemy, that is, the stability of the earth. Three times over he adjured to speak his real mind, as he showed it in his dialogue. The whole hearing was a pure formality, as was the threat of torture, and Galileo knew it. He lied obstinately, and his judges knew perfectly well that he was lying and perjuring himself, but they took no action of any kind on this count."

I made my truth public in my Kerry Cassidy video. I do not know if the Judge and the Prosecution in my current matter is aware that in the 1998 Court martial the testimony I gave was a script I was made to read. So any testimony I now give in my current matter that contradicts that script will be used against me.

It has also come to my awareness that the Prosicuter is requesting that the interview I did with Kerry be taken down based on the most recent testimony I was forced in to giving to avoid giving the prosecutor the opportunity to charge me with more. I ASK EVERYONE WHO CAN PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND SAVE the interviews I have done.

I have no proof that I can give regarding the existence of SEAL team IV and if I did I would be endangering more then myself. I made truth the most important intention. Thankfully, it paid off and was what magnetically fast-tracked Eva into my life. Eva says that the truth has resonance and a bonding co-factor that has a foundational stability second to none. All I can do at this point is have compassion for myself and for everyone who has been involved with this current at law fiction matter I am in and let go of knowing HOW it will all find its solution.

I am grateful for Eva’s constant companionship throughout this adventure. I can now see that the judicial systems true intent. It is now acting for me as a perturbator, insisting I put it all on the line to ensure I sing the solution to me and it is not really against me. Even though at times it has been successful in allowing Eva and I back into a state of fear=a state of control, we quickly shift back into the desired place of heart space and love for one another, for the truth to come forward and that is what has sustained our progress.

More importantly, on the surface the system seems to want to control anyone else from exercising their time/effort/energy. When we go deeper we can see this is really the equal and opposite driving force to ensure Humanity reclaims their self control and self power, and is the necessary equal and opposite force needed to overcome the century of mistrusts perpetuated. This is potential of scalar law and nature and it is known that once a critical mass of consciousness is achieved, the illusion will cease to exist, and control over the human race will break down completely. True freedom will replace the illusion.

Now…let me take time to explain what I am doing. I have provided an example that our PUBLIC American judicial system is fiction as the majority think it to be. That it has become the system of control that we were taught to believe our forefathers sought to free us from. This fiction reinforces an illusion of safety by enhancing our fear of change. More specifically… fear to act to create change. What we believe is transpiring in the District Courts is not. What we think governs the District Courts is not. We think the constitution and that there is a common law that rules inside these court rooms. However if you understand that the Corporation that is running the show is not a government as we think it to be then you can start to see how they get around the laws.

The judicial system is limited in its capacity to control fear. It cannot imprison the human race. As a matter of fact, it can no longer imprison enough free-thinking individuals to maintain the illusion. The overall fear of imprisonment still exists, but not the ability to carry out the threat. Currently, I have taken the necessary steps to challenge/prove this truth: that there is a means of standing against the illusion that the judicial system creates.

Most of us are familiar with the understanding of the accounts system (Birth certificate, bonds, trusts, estates, in use with the stock market) that monetizes our lives and enslaves our existence. Heather Tucci and the One Peoples Public Trust (OPPT) have done what all they can to begin the process of understanding the separateness of the fiction accounts from the flesh-and-blood human BEing's that they represent. What they have done is to create a means of an information wave to convey en masse to humanity that freedom is possible. This momentum is invaluable. We also need to be aware that there are many people like Heather and OPPT in this arena and there are infant solutions to this problem and each BEing needs to find the right path for themselves. Inside all systems there are rules of development that all potential is governed by. The at-law fiction is subject to this and since its inception has to conform with universal law. So be aware that they use deceit and lack of information as their mode of getting around the boundaries of Universal law. I encourage everyone to make learning all the aspects of this at law fiction their priority as if they to were facing a life time of imprisionment because in fact WE all have been under just that!

At the core of the rules of the at-law fiction is free will choice that we individually exercise. We just were never given the laws to understand how to use them. The illusion of safety in slavery and like Galileo was forced by fear to choose. The illusion over the reality of our current state is not freedom. We have to see that our current reality that we think is freedom isn’t free. The system that makes US choose their version of freedom seems more difficult than submitting to their system of control.

We must choose freedom and not be deterred by our fears, primarily, our fear of imprisonment. If we act together as a group, despite our fear, the system can’t imprison everyone; therefore, the fear of imprisonment dissipates and the system begins to create its own fear of losing control of the system.

It is now time that we individually exercise our free will and step through that door, despite the fear that the illusion of the judicial system creates inside of us individually. That is what I have done and what I seek to demonstrate is possible to those who believe in their freedom, but who are still, on some level, controlled by fear, and afraid to act.

Action, however, is what must be done. We must exercise moral courage despite our fear. The time is now and the place is here. We as a race have never had a better opportunity to transition our consciousness, than now. I am choosing action despite the seemingly overwhelming illusion of fear.

Through the help of Eva and some other incredibly generous individuals, I have submitted the paperwork [insert hotlink under “paperwork”: xxxinsert LINK TO Resignation PAPERWORK p1-4xxx] necessary to separate myself from the account that is being prosecuted in the criminal case that has been created to delude me into believing that I am subject to the control of the system via the account. [insert hotlink under “account”: XxxLink to certif of service xxXXX ]

I have declared that I am a live soul and I am not a monitory asset equivalent.

I declare I see that the proceedings against me are nothing more than a theater created in an attempt to influence me to accept slavery. I find the moral courage to know the answers are found to regain my live status and responsibility over my BEING. I do not need to know HOW to start. I choose to trust the process that is unfolding and I trust the solution is present. I am free! It is my will to leave this Jail.

I will continue to assert my choice of freedom and state that any attempts to control my freedom will be in violation of the universal law that all conscious beings must abide. These violations will be countered via a feedback loop some call karma, and inevitably lead to my freedom, regardless.

It is in the spirit of the goal of the freedom of myself and in the fractal pattern known, what happened to me is happening to all of humanity, Eva and I request the focused intention of every individual who is willing to contribute their energy to manifest my freedom as already done. Further that we get excited and know that the potential amazing solution for this matter is beyond what we can even imagine! I surrender to the unfolding of solution and am excited, grateful and present to the NEW awareness I have gained through this time. My sentencing date was moved to March 26, 2013 at 11:00 AM, in Ada County Court house. We invite you to co-create the reality that I am already free NOW .

http://www.facebook.com/notes/eva-mo...51509844649267

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to smat For This Post:

Hazel (20th March 2013), Kimberley (20th March 2013), Mercedes (20th March 2013), mosquito (21st March 2013), Nerge (20th March 2013), Pam (20th March 2013), Sérénité (20th March 2013), sigma6 (20th March 2013), soleil (20th March 2013), spiritguide (20th March 2013), Swanette (20th March 2013), ThresholdRising (20th March 2013), william r sanford72 (20th March 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Default Re: The Potentiality Of Love- A letter from Bill - Posted 19th March 2012 by Eva Moore.

Bill and Commercial Redemption Interpretation?

Wow, somebody that gets it... I wonder when and how he came into this interpretation of law as fiction, I don't recall his awareness of it in any of the interviews... It looks like he has made contact with some "Commercial Redemption" groups. It is great to see more and more people espousing the fundamental principles about the fictional statutory legal system. The nature of the Birth Certificate. And the desire to come out from under the false contract of jurisdiction that everyone thinks is "compulsory" (that is the illusion)

Personally I am curious as to what exactly his process entails, and if it will work. The other option is to deliver the BC privately to the Judge. A4Ved, with acknowledgement that the title has been pledged. And to demand settlement of liabilities in the public as a possible angle of approach if he can understand what that means. (This whole process must be done privately) Then from that point forward accept all accusations as "alleged" including the charges themselves. Be the alleged defendant, allegedly accept the alleged charges, answer all questions starting with "allegedly". Since that is the only thing you can in a 'fictional' statutory court operating in the public, anything else creates hidden agreement, or presumptions or controversy. All things you want to avoid. When something is alleged, the onus is put back on the party making the claim to prove it.

Which will be very difficulty when they have the evidence of the security instrument in their hands. And when evidence that it is accepted and also includes instructions means their administrator (the prosecutor) is out of a job. The NAME is evidence of a security, with the superior equitable title vested in the party it was issued to. Although I am not 100% on the exact protocol. ie. How to deliver the BC into evidence. As there are plenty of cases where it was simply presented, with a "demand" (Settlors must demand) to release the order of the court to the presenter, since it represents proof of highest claim to the very security (the NAME) the court is trying to charge and profit from.

Good luck to him and Eva. Looking forward to hearing more about their interpretation. Although they went over the 'basics' I didn't see anything meaty in there in terms of actual process. How exactly is he going to "get out of.." the BC? or being the surety for the NAME? Is he aware the prosecutor is acting as an administrator for the NAME? All the big names are clearly moving toward the interpretation that the SoLB/CoLB (statement/Certificate of Live Birth) the long form, with a photocopy of the original certificate is "irrefutable evidence" that the State is holding the original certificate, which is evidence of an interest in a security.

Security includes: any document constituting evidence of title to OR interest in the capital, assets, property, profits, earnings or royalties of any person…

So the BC is evidence of interest in capital, assets, etc... of the PERSON. That interest is the right, title, or legal share in something. That something being whatever the original Statement of Live Birth document is evidence of Title to. Title can be seen as property right or inscription. An inscribed security, ie. to register the NAME of the holder of (a security).

The BC is evidence of an equitable title (and superior interest) in the private. The legal title held by the State is legal title in the public. But the State is only the holder, since it is not their property, they can only operate under a trustee position. But there can be more then one trustee position, depending on the holder of the BC (the party with superior interest) Thus why I believe one possible way that is being talked about is to figure out how to deliver it to the Judge in private. Although there are exceptions, as many have presented it in the court, perhaps the "intention" is important. I am just starting to go back to revisit public/private interpretation aspect of it...

But we have the superior title because we are the sole contributing beneficiaries to it, and also the Settlors if any trust relationship has been properly expressed. My two cents.

links for my own reference:

previous:
    Re: I (Bill) am being impersonated on Facebook.
    Title is property right, Trustee is liable, Superior Interest is Control

following:
    Adam Kokesh violently dragged from public protest by police, arrested for 'resisting arrest'
    ALL CRIME IS COMMERCIAL - So PAY THEM

Adam Kokesh violently dragged from public protest by police
    TAKING BACK MY CONTROL WITH RofPOA

Adam Kokesh violently dragged from public protest by police
    Jane Doe's Court Experience
    Last edited by sigma6; 2nd January 2014 at 09:12.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

gripreaper (20th March 2013), Hazel (20th March 2013), Mercedes (20th March 2013), smat (20th March 2013), spiritguide (20th March 2013), Swanette (20th March 2013), The Lawnman (21st March 2013), Zelig (20th March 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,574 times in 692 posts

Default Re: The Potentiality Of Love- A letter from Bill - Posted 19th March 2012 by Eva Moore.

My oh my Bill..

inside the great portence of your words here is a manifesto for A New Constitution for Mankind, as we evolve into a freed state of consciousness..

I have faith that you harness so much of the collective urge in your way of being and actions in the world.. and will be one of the untold many, invested in the day you and Eva have in court.
    Last edited by Hazel; 20th March 2013 at 08:01.

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ALLiTiZ's Avatar
    Thanks

Might just be on my end but this link is not working...
    PLEASE WATCH https://www.youtube.com/watchfeature...&v=gvPzsixYIH0

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ALLiTiZ For This Post:

Hazel (20th March 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

== post deleted since It related to the OP as if he was the one who wrote the letter ==
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 20th March 2013 at 13:40.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Hazel (20th March 2013), smat (20th March 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,202 times in 1,393 posts

THe Bill in question is ex-navy seal Bill Wood/Brockbrader interviewed here by Kerry Cassidy for Project Camelot. The letter appears in it's entirity here and has some more information not mentioned in Smat's OP.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

4evrneo (20th March 2013), Hazel (20th March 2013), Limor Wolf (20th March 2013), smat (20th March 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Thank you, Akasha. I would suggest that whenever an Op is not written by the poster himself, they would perheps like to mention it. I had Bill Wood and Eva in mind, however, I re-read the post again to see if there was any direct mention of them and there was none (I can not enter the facebook page since I don't have an acount there).

I support Bill wood's difficulties as someone who is led by another interest and I support some of his words above but not much more than that.
    Therefore I delete my above post.

smat, it could be great if you had mentioned that the above letter is not yours..

All the best,

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 20th March 2013 at 16:09.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

4evrneo (20th March 2013), Akasha (20th March 2013), selinam (20th March 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Maybe I should correct my above post to alleged ex-navy seal. Who knows? Watch Eva here. Give her/him your hard-earned cash here.
    Last edited by Akasha; 20th March 2013 at 13:44.

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

If Bill Brockbrader is to be believed, then he willingly played his part in the covert/clandestine missile strikes on middle eastern targets by seal team "whatever". It would be more than naive to assume that these strikes exclusively took out buildings without any collateral damage and while he says in his first interview with Kerry Cassidy that his targets were not "soft" but instead, buildings, he is, within a couple of minutes, describing the effects of the missiles with the comment "loss of life would be almost complete at a 100 yards". So if he's responsible for the deaths of probably more than just a few middle eastern folk, could it be that he is currently just receiving a dose of karmic come-uppance, pedo' or not?

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Thank you, Akasha. I would suggest that whenever an Op is not written by the poster himself, they would perheps like to mention it. I had Bill Wood and Eva in mind, however, I re-read the post again to see if there was any direct mention of them and there was none (I can not enter the facebook page since I don't have an acount there).

I support Bill wood's difficulties as someone who is led by another interest and I support some of his words above but not much more than that.
    Therefore I delete my above post.

smat, it could be great if you had mentioned that the above letter is not yours..

All the best,

Limor
    I am sorry Limor, I did not mean to confuse.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to smat For This Post:

Limor Wolf (20th March 2013)

+ Reply to Thread