1. Link to Post #81
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,348 times in 21,474 posts

Default Re: Doug Hagmann's DHS insider update: “IT HAS BEGUN.”

Quote Posted by Vivek (here)
    Quote I can’t give you a date. I can tell you to watch things this spring. Start with the inauguration and go from there. Watch the metals. When they dip, it will be a good indication that things are about to happen.
    That interview was from last December. I think it's safe to say metals are dipping now, and it is springtime.
    Good connection ... it's definitely spring, and the metals are definitely dipping!
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (15th April 2013), Gardener (27th May 2013), Jeffrey (15th April 2013), kanishk (16th April 2013), Reinhard (11th May 2013), Zelig (15th April 2013)

3. Link to Post #82
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The market summary over at stockcharts.com is solid red (for down), except for (1) the US Dollar holding steady, (2) the Japanese Yen rising a little, (3) volatility (VIX) is up sharply, and (4) the short term trading index (TRIN) is as typical up strongly on a strong down day. Seldom do I see such a consistency on that page.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

blufire (15th April 2013), Jeffrey (15th April 2013), kanishk (16th April 2013)

5. Link to Post #83
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Two more articles on ZeroHedge finding that the current gold and stock market fluctuations strongly resemble the early stages of previous crashes (or major central bank interventions staving off a crash) in the subprime collapse of 2006, Lehman's collapse in 2008, and the escalation of the Euro crisis in Sept 2011:Something is up (or about to come down) ...

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (8th May 2013), Benimal (22nd April 2013), bennycog (6th May 2013), bluestflame (28th December 2013), blufire (15th April 2013), Hervé (16th April 2013), Inaiá (28th December 2013), Jeffrey (15th April 2013), kanishk (16th April 2013)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

Max Keiser said there's only 1 billion oz (160,000 tons) of Gold above ground in the world (Episode 347 of Keiser Report at 8min mark). So who is big enough to own the 500 tons that was dumped on the market last Friday (according to Paul Craig Roberts) Answer: probably only the IMF or illuminati

This is evidence TPTB are manipulating the Gold price.

Last edited by Mulder; 16th April 2013 at 05:13.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (8th May 2013), Hervé (16th April 2013), sandy (17th April 2013)

9. Link to Post #85
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    These greedy elites will prop this system up for as long as they can everywhere possible.....they are having way too much fun stealing everything from every body....there's still a lot more "loot" for the taking in my opinion....

PS: It'll really get interesting when at the very top they start stealing from each other and start knocking each other off.....(even those at the very top have spoiled and greedy children that they can't control).
    Very True

And I will also say to those who have had no act or part to play in this organized global mayhem, 'We Have Nothing To Worry About'

10. Link to Post #86
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mulder (here)
    Max Keiser said there's only 1 billion oz (160,000 tons) of Gold above ground in the world (Episode 347 of Keiser Report at 8min mark). So who is big enough to own the 500 tons that was dumped on the market last Friday (according to Paul Craig Roberts) Answer: probably only the IMF or illuminati
    No one dumped 500 tons of actual gold on the market three weeks ago.

They sold future options ... such as selling contracts that gave the buyer the right to purchase gold at a certain future date for a set price (a low price.)

They sold something they likely did not have, and couldn't deliver if they tried. They don't care. The market is corrupt, and they are the corrupt one's controlling it.

Anyone who had a stop loss on their paper gold holdings between about $1540 per ounce and $1360 per ounce got forced out of their position. Anyone who bought a call option on gold for some what less than $1540 per ounce ended up wasting their money, as the option will likely become worthless. Similarly anyone who sold a put option for somewhat less than $1540 per ounce risks eating the loss, when the option closes and they have to accept that (paper) gold they agreed to purchase, for an above market price. Since put and call options are usually sold on margin, the seller of the put option likely also got a call from the margin clerk -- cough up more margin immediately, or we start liquidating your holdings.

When you're playing against the house, and the house can see all the cards but you can't, and the house owns the town, its courts and regulators, and newspapers, and the house is deeply corrupt, and the house is running scared ... you lose. If you're more skilled than average, you might arrange to lose your shirt before losing your pants, instead of the reverse.

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (10th May 2013), Ba-ba-Ra (8th May 2013), bennycog (6th May 2013), bluestflame (28th December 2013), blufire (11th May 2013), Calz (6th May 2013), iceni tribe (7th May 2013), InCiDeR (6th May 2013), InTheBackground (6th May 2013), Mulder (11th May 2013), sygh (18th June 2013), T Smith (10th May 2013), Zelig (6th May 2013)

12. Link to Post #87
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Joseph P. Farrell disagrees with me ... and I suspect he's right (as usual.)

See Farrell's latest update to his blog: NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM MAY 9 2013. Farrell continues to take the position that there is a vast system of hidden finance in place, since the second World War, making use of the gold taken from the Nazi's and the Japanese, who in turn vacuumed up as much gold as they could from China, during their 1937-1945 invasion.

Farrell speculates that there is perhaps an order of magnitude more above ground gold than any official figures recognize, and that we are seeing more of this gold being laundered and put into play, with operations such as this. He further speculates that this vast system of hidden finance is now coming unraveled.

What prompted this latest update from Farrell is a link to the following article by Darryl Robert Schoon, sent to Farrell by a reader: Gold: Who's Selling Who's Buying Who's Lying

Farrell doesn't actually speculate as to whether physical gold, or just paper gold, was immediately behind the massive hit on the gold market Friday, April 12, 2013, and the following Monday, but he does quote Darryl Robert Schoon quoting Patrick Heller concluding that 500 tons of physical gold was behind a similar such hit on the gold market, in March 6, 2009, and he (Farrell) does contend that there is real physical gold, substantially more than officially recognized, behind all the short selling, market manipulation, and other schemes being used by some of the bastards in power both to fund their covert operations and very black projects, and for controlling the world monetary system. Technically, the April 2013 attack on the price of gold was carried out by first selling 100 tons of the June future contract on COMEX, then selling another 300 tons a couple hours later, as explained here, on Zerohedge. 400 tons of gold would cost about $20 Billion. Futures contracts are traded on margin, so to sell this much would require (if playing by the rules) putting up $1 Billion in margin, which is peanuts for these guys.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (10th May 2013), Carmody (10th May 2013), Fred Steeves (10th May 2013), Hervé (10th May 2013), InTheBackground (10th May 2013), Mulder (11th May 2013)

14. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

What about when making gold is a joke and of trivial complexity and cost?

What does that say about all this manipulation?
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

bluestflame (28th December 2013), Hervé (10th May 2013), JRS (11th May 2013), Reinhard (11th May 2013), Unicorn (28th May 2013)

16. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Yes, I forgot to say it was "paper gold" that was dumped on the market - I'll be more specific in future.

As a end-note: it's clear to me there will be no sudden market crash this month (ie, gold market, share market, etc) as the illuminati will continue to keep the economy going as it is now for at least the next few months before it deteriorates further....
    Last edited by Mulder; 15th September 2013 at 23:25.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

17. Link to Post #90
    Language
    English
    Thanks

They sold future options ...
    Yes, I forgot to say it was "paper gold" that was dumped on the market - I'll be more specific in future.
    Your detailed comments about how tons of physical gold was above ground, and who might have that much tonnage of gold led me to presume that you were asking who was big enough to own the 500 tons of physical gold that was dumped .

18. Link to Post #91
    Language
    English
    Thanks

They sold future options ... such as selling contracts that gave the buyer the right to purchase gold at a certain future date for a set price (a low price.)

They sold something they likely did not have, and couldn't deliver if they tried. They don't care. The market is corrupt, and they are the corrupt one's controlling it.
    Another element of the manipulation that crashed the price of paper gold over the weekend of April 12-15, 2013. "They" shut down buy orders on the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) during a critical phase in the take down. Once the price broke down to about $1495/ounce, the major gold bullion players who might wanted to have purchase gold at the lowest priced since June 2011 could not buy gold -- their computer screens would freeze if they tried to buy. They could only sell. The "sell screens" were not frozen, only the "buy screens". This was on Friday, April 12, when the "price" of gold was driven down from $1543 to $1483, taking out many of the stops (automatic sell orders issued if gold went below what was thought to be the "floor", around $1495/ounce.)

If the major players who want to be buy more of something can only sell, not buy, then the price is going down, down, down ...

This rather resembles "elections" where polling places close early or have malfunctions, in areas where more of the "wrong" kind of voter resides. It is corrupt to the core.

Then over the weekend, many "investors" in gold options, working on margin, needed to cover anticipated margin calls. Margin calls occur when the brokerage notices you no longer have enough on deposit, at present prices, to cover margin requirements. When an investor gets a margin call, they have to deposit more collateral in their brokerage account immediately, or else the brokerage starts selling what's in the account, until margin requirements are met.

This margin activity further suppressed the paper price of gold, which would fall further, to $1353/ounce, the following Monday, April 15. Roughly $200/ounce was taken off the price of gold, in those two trading days.

The details of this take down, and the source of my comments above, is How the Gold Market was Crashed ( Bill Downey, GoldTrends.net, April 12, 2013). For gold prices, I used BullionVault's Gold Price Chart.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

kanishk (27th May 2013), sygh (18th June 2013)

20. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Paul if you have gold, have it chiseled down to pieces because you certainly won't have an extended line of credit on atm or banking machines, so you would have to wonder how you will spend or use it. Just saying, it's gonna get hectic and you'll need smaller sums so as not to draw people to you. Just thinking about those who are not aware of their behaviors when shtf, or how to survive, but they know about taking, robbing, harming, so please be very careful and perhaps think about having someone coin or make mini gold bars about an inch and store them in socks and coffee cans/plastic containers.

I always wondered how those who buy gold would use it in a time of crisis, without someone running their mouth about where it came from. Perhaps take some and buy silver and bar it.

They have been slicing the bars down in chunks because "CheneyPeople" filling it with lead or other metals instead of the whole bar, so it might be wise to think about what I said above and be safe Paul.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 27th May 2013 at 00:30. Reason: PS

21. Link to Post #93
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Paul if you have gold ...
    The main reason I watch the gold and silver markets, amongst a variety of economic matters, is to know when to stock up on rice and beans.

My one ounce silver coin is now worth about $22 ... so no need to hack it into itsy bitsy pieces .

===

I used to have more invested in precious metals, and other stuff. I basically made the decision, some five years ago now, to retire early and spend down my savings. I had spent much time over many years studying economics and investing, as one of my hobbies while living a fancier life in Silicon Valley. I was even a student in the Department of Economics at the University of North Texas for a week in 2009, until unrelated circumstances led me to withdraw.

Now studying finance, economics, markets and such is just one of the easy (for me) and enjoyable enough ways that I can track the progress of the stinky brown stuff and the rotating ventilator blades, as they approach final collision, leading to escape velocity.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 27th May 2013 at 01:39.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (27th May 2013), gripreaper (27th May 2013), Inaiá (28th December 2013), InCiDeR (27th May 2013), kanishk (27th May 2013), Referee (2nd October 2013), RunningDeer (27th May 2013), seko (27th May 2013), sygh (18th June 2013), Teo (5th October 2013)

23. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Posted by Doug Hagmann, 18 March 2013:

http://homelandsecurityus.com/archives/7978
    Previous articles (very important reading):

DHS insider update: “It has begun”

Much like my high-level source within the U.S. Department of Homeland Security outlined in a series of interviews beginning last year, the orchestrated collapse of the U.S. dollar and the entire world’s economic system has begun. The first shots in a global economic take-over were fired in Cyprus as my esteemed colleague and founding editor of Canada Free Press, Judi McLeod laid out in frank detail in her column yesterday. Please read it and heed her advice, or suffer the consequences of your own normalcy bias that such an event will not happen in the United States, Canada, or from wherever you might be reading this. It will, and the plan appears to be on schedule for a shot across the bow later this spring here in the West, with a more aggressive take-over starting sometime this fall, according to my source.

The Plan

To those needing a quick refresher, the plan is quite simple and can be summarized by the Clinton-era quip attributed to political strategist James Carville, “the economy, stupid” and the June 9, 2010 statement by former Obama czar Van Jones, Socialist extraordinaire, “top down, bottom up, inside out.” It is a plan for a one world Communist economy where the “middle class” will be wiped out through a series of events that will have the same ultimate effect as we are seeing in present day Cyprus.

Based on the events in Cyprus, it should be quite clear to even the most vocal critic of the legitimacy of the information provided to me by my source within the DHS as published on this web site is no longer at issue. The U.S. dollar, the backbone of world currencies and the proverbial firewall preventing the erosion of our national sovereignty, is the ultimate target of a takedown by the global banking interests controlled by a handful of banks and families of the “royal elite.”

The plan for a global currency or a one world economic order is a matter that transcends political parties. Those who continue to argue in the Republican-Democrat meme are doing nothing more than providing entertainment to distract people from the real issue, that of the global elite versus the rest of us. The top of the pyramid in this Ponzi scheme is filled with members of both U.S. political parties who are systematically pillaging us and our future generations into financial debt, bondage and slavery. It is a plan that has been in the works for centuries. The problem, however, is that we have been conditioned not to think that big. Yet, the lie is that big.

The parties

Our current financial situation was not bred out of incompetence, but by design. The occupancy of Barack Hussein Obama as the putative President of the United States was a plan in the making long ago, to usher in this oppressive system where we will be left at the mercy of the global ruling class. It is not by accident that we have been prevented from knowing exactly who this man is, from the controversy of his birth records to his college transcripts and even his social security number. Contrary to what the state-controlled media wants you to believe, these questions have never been answered with any measure of authenticity.

For example, does anyone honestly believe that it is merely a coincidence that Obama’s alleged mother, Stanley Ann Dunham-Soetoro, just happened to work with Timothy Geithner’s father, Peter Geithner, at the Ford Foundation in Indonesia? Is it reasonable to believe that the Republican party had no knowledge of the background of Barack Hussein Obama? Yet not one word from the Republican establishment as they not only watched, but facilitated the takeover of the United States from within. As I’ve written before, our nation is a captured operation.

The plan was set into motion long ago, stemming back to the founding of the United States and the temporary resistance to the central banking system. In 1913, the creation of the Federal Reserve set the countdown clock in motion for the complete subjugation of the United States to the interests of the global bankers and the global elite. The secret supra-governmental cabals such as the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission worked behind the scenes, under the cover provided by the complicit media, to bring us to this point in history. Perpetual wars were induced to occupy the masses while the chess pieces were placed into their current positions. We are now about to pay the price for our inability or unwillingness to confront the establishment and incremental advancements leading to our own demise.

DHS source: Everything is not “coming up roses”

According to the most recent information provided to me from my source within the Department of Homeland Security known as “Rosebud,” the final preparations are being made to deploy heavily armed federalized forces onto the streets of America. They will be deployed under the pretext of “restoring and maintaining order from the chaos brought about by the economic collapse,” adding that “many will demand and embrace their deployment on the streets of America. They will get what they ask for, and more.

Much like the security theater we have seen following the attacks of 9/11, we will be subjected to the jack-booted control of a federal army whose allegiance is not to the American people, but to the very architects of the chaos.

“This is the reason that drones are flying over U.S. cities and farmland, and gun control legislation is on the fast track for complete implementation,” stated this source. “How can people look at the situation in Cyprus and not think it won’t happen here? It will, and the blowback will be unlike this country has ever seen. Surveillance, disarming the public, and conditioning the people to believe it’s for their own safety is and has been part of the plan all along. Anyone owing a gun will be demonized and described as contributing to the problem.”

“What happens when the middle class loses much of their wealth, or it is confiscated, by the stroke of a pen or a keyboard? What will the stores look like when people, unprepared due to the damn lies of the corporate media and the shills for the ruling elite, run to empty out everything they can get their hands on as the world, as they know it, collapses around them?”

It was during my most recent contact with my source yesterday that he admitted that the situation will be blamed not on the bankers and the elected leaders who are raping us of our wealth and buying power, but on “right-wing, gun-toting Conservative ‘militia’ groups who believe that the situation is orchestrated.” And, of course, it is orchestrated.

“There is no Republican-Democrat argument to be made anymore. It’s all political theater to keep the majority of the masses occupied while the true enemy has already captured both parties,” he added. “They are all in on it, either knowingly or unwittingly, the takeover, that is. And it’s getting harder to believe that there are any who are unwitting accomplices at this point.”

“When the curtain is pulled back to reveal the true agenda of a single digital world currency, the people who have been yelling the loudest about such ‘conspiracy theories’ will be specifically singled out and demonized. They will be blamed for causing the panic we will see, and of course, dealt with by the army we asked for, accepted and even tolerated.”

Anyone who still believes that the information provided by this insider is “doom porn” or some self-created fantasy need to look at the events taking place in Cyprus. It’s coming to America. It has already begun.
    As much as I am repulsed by Doug Hagmann's sharing of his bigoted beliefs and rejection of homosexuals, and as much as I dismiss and regard as stupid his 'Cold War' prejudices and fear of communism, et al, he did warn that something major was going to happen (read his article and dig down for the information buried beneath his personal prejudices), and then Edward Snowden appeared.

I wonder if, perhaps, there were inside people who saw what Snowden was doing and kept quiet, and perhaps even surreptitiously protected and enabled him?
    Last edited by sdv; 8th July 2013 at 13:08.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

EYES WIDE OPEN (7th July 2013), Maunagarjana (8th July 2013), Referee (2nd October 2013)

25. Link to Post #95
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Quote Posted by sdv (here)
    As much as I am repulsed by Doug Hagmann's sharing of his bigoted beliefs and rejection of homosexuals, and as much as I dismiss and regard as stupid his 'Cold War' prejudices and fear of communism, et al, he did warn that something major was going to happen (read his article and dig down for the information buried beneath his personal prejudices), and then Edward Snowden appeared.

I wonder if, perhaps, there were inside people who saw what Snowden was doing and kept quiet, and perhaps even surreptitiously protected and enabled him?
    Good post. It seems Doug is also against abortions too.
    But.... Discard the messenger if you have to but not the message. I still think the insider stuff is important and will do my best to ignore his outdated fear based views. I have all the insider stuff saved on my mac.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 8th July 2013 at 20:14. Reason: Trim quoted material

26. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

As a end-note: it's clear to me there will be no sudden market crash this month (ie, gold market, share market, etc) as the illuminati will continue to keep the economy going as it is now for at least the next few months before it deteriorates further....
    Today is 16th Sept 13 and there has been no major crash on the sharemarket, or US$. It looks like my evaluation is correct and the economy will be kept going as it is for a long time in the future. Don't be scared by predictions of crashes...

27. Link to Post #97
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Just a heads up for Conspiracy watchers...

Center for Disease control just furloughed 8754 workers for the government shutdown...

civil unrest, FEMA in motion and now, with a rumored false flag bio attack in the works, we lose CDC... considered non essential employees...

28. Link to Post #98
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thankyou Bill, there is so much doom and gloom info out there which is aok with me as long as its accurate because i want to be prepared. The government try to put scare tactics out there so we will turn to them for help "PLEASE let us in to your fema camp!"

Mostly I feel that I don't know what to believe, so to know that I am correct in stocking up on essentials is peace of mind that im not crazy. Plus you cant ignore a strong gut feeling that trouble is coming and i'm from Australia.

Thanks a bunch.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tayer82 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th October 2013), Christine (7th October 2013)

30. Link to Post #99
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A couple of months later, Doug Hagmann has just posted what he says is the last "official" report from his insider, Rosebud.

From DHS insider gives final warning:
    27 December 2013: Under the cover and amid the distraction of the Christmas bustle, I had my last “official” contact with a source inside the Department of Homeland Security known as “Rosebud” in my writings. My source is leaving his position, retiring along with numerous others choosing to leave this bureaucratic monstrosity. For this contact, my source took unprecedented measures to be certain that our contact was far off the radar of prying government eyes and ears. I was stunned at the lengths he employed, and even found myself somewhat annoyed by the inconvenience that his cloak-and-dagger approach caused. It was necessary, according to my source, because all department heads under FEMA and DHS are under orders to identify anyone disclosing any information for termination and potential criminal prosecution.

“DHS is like a prison environment, complete with prison snitches,” he said, referring to the search for leaks and leakers. And the warden is obsessed. Ask anyone in DHS. No one trusts anyone else and whatever sources might be left are shutting up. The threats that have been made far exceed anything I’ve ever seen. Good people are afraid for their lives and the lives of their families. We’ve all been threatened. They see the writing on the wall and are leaving. It’s not a joke and not hype.”

The following is a narrative from my source, prefaced with the instructions to “take it or leave it,” and “disregard it at your own peril.” He added that it’s now up to each American to act on the information themselves or suffer the consequences. “I’ve resigned myself to the fact that most [Americans] will never be convinced of the reality that is taking place right in front of them.”

The plan explained

“According to every internal document I’ve seen and read, and from the few people I’ve spoken with who understand what’s going on, preparations have been finalized to respond to a crisis of unprecedented magnitude within the United States. The response will include the use of lethal force against U.S. citizens under the instructions of Barack Obama.” But why?

“‘It’s the economy, stupid,’” he began, paraphrasing a campaign slogan coined by James Carville for Bill Clinton’s 1992 campaign. ”Just as I disclosed in our first meeting, the crisis will be rooted in an economic collapse. I told you last year, at a time when gold and silver were setting record highs, one specific indicator that time is very short. It is the final ‘smack down’ of the metals, gold and silver, that will presage the orchestrated economic collapse that is being planned by the bankers of Wall Street. Everybody needs to understand that this is a deliberate collapse of the U.S. economy with the oversight of the White House and the full knowledge of the Justice Department. Everyone seems to be waiting for some big, history making event that will signal the start of the collapse. The fact is that the collapse has already started. It’s incremental, like a snowball rolling down a hill. It gets bigger and rolls faster. Well, this snowball is well on its way down the hill.”

“I don’t mean to sound repetitive, by I can’t stress this enough. Contrary to what you hear, we’re already in an economic collapse, except that most people haven’t a clue. The ‘big bang’ comes at the end, when people they wake up one morning and can’t log in to their bank accounts, can’t use their ATM cards, and find out that their private pension funds and other assets have been confiscated,” he stated.

“I’ve seen documentation of multiple scenarios created outside of DHS. Different plans and back-up plans. Also, please understand that I deliberately used the word ‘created,’ as this is a completely manufactured event. In the end it won’t be presented that way, which is extremely important for everyone to understand. What is coming will be blamed on some unforeseen event out of everyone’s control, that few saw coming or thought would actually happen. Then, another event will take place concurrent with this event, or immediately after it, to confuse and compound an already explosive situation.” I asked for specifics.

“As I said, there are several scenarios and I don’t know them all. I know one calls for a cyber-attack by an external threat, which will then be compounded by something far removed from everyone’s own radar. But it’s all a ruse, or a pretext. The threat is from within,” he stated. “Before people can regain their footing, a second event will be triggered.” Again, I asked for specifics.

“I’ve seen one operational plan that refers to the federal government’s response to a significant terrorist attack on U.S. soil. Information at these levels is compartmentalized. I don’t have specifics, just plans for the response. The response will be controls and restrictions on travel, business, and every aspect of our lives, especially gun ownership and speech that incites people against the government. I guess some people would call it Martial Law, and they would not be incorrect. But understand that this will be a process deployed in stages. How quickly of a process remains to be seen.”

The mechanics explained

As I said, people continue to look for something big to happen first, followed by a militaristic response by the federal government against U.S. citizens. Based on what I’ve seen, I don’t believe it will happen this way, although there is one unthinkable exception. That exception would involve a ‘decapitation’ of our leadership, but I’ve seen nothing even remotely suggestive of that. But I’ve heard and even read articles where that is mentioned. Frankly, though, that’s always been a threat. I suppose that if the leadership is deemed useless, or becomes a liability to the larger agenda in some manner, it could happen. The precedent exists. Let’s pray that it’s not the case now.”

“I don’t think anyone except the initiated few know the precise series of events or the exact timing, just a general overview and an equally general time period. I think we’re in that period now, as DHS has their planned responses finalized. Also, the metals are important because it’s real money, not Ponzi fiat currency. The U.S. has no inventory of gold, so the prices are manipulated down to cause a sell-off of the physical assets. China is on a buying spree of gold, and other countries want their inventory back. The very people causing the prices to drop are the ones who are also buying the metals at fire sale prices. They will emerge extremely wealthy when the prices rise after the U.S. currency becomes wallpaper. A little research will identify who these people and organizations are.”

“I’d like to add a bit of perspective that might help explain the events as I described. Do you remember former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld announcing that the Pentagon was unable to account for $2.3 trillion in the defense budget? That was on September 10, 2001, the day before the attacks of 9/11. Some suggest that 9/11 was orchestrated, in part to cover up the missing money, which is ludicrous. The result, however, was that suddenly the accounting issue took a back seat because of the attacks. The result will be the same. That’s a perfect example of the mechanics of what we are about to experience. It’s going to take years to sort out, and when it’s finally sorted out, the damage will have long been done.”

“Please note a few final things. The relationship that exists between DHS today and the executive branch is well beyond alarming. DHS and other organizations have become the private army of the Oval Office. The NSA, and I’ve got contacts there, is taking orders from the Oval Office. The IRS is under the virtual control of the Oval Office in a manner that would make Nixon cower. Even though all roads appear to lead to the Oval Office, they lead through the Oval Office. It’s not just Obama, but the men behind him, the people who put him there. The people who put him there are the ones who created him.” I asked who created him.

“First, ask yourself why there was such an all out effort to marginalize anyone talking about Obama’s eligibility in 2008. Even so-called conservatives pundits fell for the lie that such questions were nothing more than a diversion. They were following a specific drumbeat. That should tell every rational adult that he is a creation of the globalists who have no allegiance to any political party. He is the product of decades of planning, made for this very time in our history. He was selected to oversee the events I just disclosed. Who has that ability? He’s a product of our own intelligence agencies working with the globalists. He should be exhibit ‘A’ to illustrate the need to enforce the Logan Act. Need I say more?”

As often said by another of my sources, the U.S. is a captured operation. The lie is bigger than most people realize or are willing to confront. That is, until there is no other option. By then, it might be too late.

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Flash (18th May 2015), Hervé (28th December 2013), Inaiá (28th December 2013), Jean-Luc (28th December 2013), Jeffrey (28th December 2013), lelmaleh (28th December 2013), marlowe (28th December 2013), RunningDeer (28th December 2013), Shikasta (29th December 2013), StandingWave (28th December 2013)

32. Link to Post #100
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

"give to ceasar what belongs to ceasar"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast