+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Holographic Machine , Non Factual accounts of a Hybrid Humanoid.

1. Link to Post #1
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Default The Holographic Machine , Non Factual accounts of a Hybrid Humanoid.

The Holographic Machine

Non Factual Accounts of a Hybrid Humanoid.

The Holographic machine has been reported as a machine that controls the holographic construct that is our life on this planet, perhaps more accurately the " surrounds " of our life as opposed to the life its self. If we were to try to explain it in simple terms it could be referred to as the Holo Deck in the series Star Trek. A device that can create the surrounds of pretty much any terrain of which any person can enter and then interact.

The effect of this hologram is that it is totally real to the " Observer " and we will touch on the " theory " of how this technology works and what its for.

Firstly id like to make a rule if i may. I would like for this to be considered as Non Factual. My reason for this is " proof " of this machines existance would be hard to provide in particular because of its capabilities. So if you want to read on then you would be suspending disbelief in the hope to entertain the possibility of an account of personal experience. Of course a lot hinges on the readers opinion of the author ( thats me ) and thats fine. Either way its an interesting subject seeing we may all be Subject to this machine.

Another point id like to state is that i very rarely if ever make reference to other Authors or Research material. The reason being is i am greatly biased towards generating original material even though retrospectively it may share common threads with other previous Authors and Accounts, however id like to state that this thread and discussion was " inspired " by Observer's Thread " What Controls the Hologram "

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...343#post651343 .

This thread is designed to cover the " Subjective " side of the Holographic Machine.

The accounts i will touch on are ones i personally experienced and on many occasion in fact too many of the same occourance of the exact same configuration to be a singularity or fluke. This is the first time i have released these accounts in such detail.

I should state that there are some Laws i Must obide by within this text. There are certain things i cannot divulge or i will be going against Cosmic Laws which will not serve us however there is a lot i can share that will cut right close to the bone without stepping over the line. Please respect this and please do not ask me to divulge what i am not comfortable with , thank you : 0 )

I will start at the start, while things of this nature were happening to me since the age of 4 ( my earliest memories ) when i was 12 years of age were the most significant relating to this thread , i had several encounters which only in the last 4 years ( some 30 years later ) was i equipped to desypher what was happening to me back then and still now.

Firstly relating to the Holograph my first encounters were Auditory. My first memory of what now i know was the Holographic Machine, was the sound of its emination. On occasions i heard a strong rotating sound , much like a machine .. i guess i could liken it to a type of cyclic repetition the sound of which you can hear here ...

At 36 seconds and at 5:30 minutes

And sort of like this one too.

Now , the interesting part is that when i was younger i only heard these auditory happenings at certain random times of the day or night. I had no idea why or what they were but i found them sort of curiously soothing.. as though i had heard them before and they had been part of my life for many life times. Now the interesting part , in 2008 many years later i was i suppose contacted Telepathically and told repeatedly that i must prepare for the year 2012 , that its an important time and that i can be of help. So i decided to go along with that as i found it deeply interesting, so much so that i decided to sell up my business ( which was going really well mind you ) and dedicate the next few years being a part of the Evolution taking place right now.

So in the course of this, one of the things i did was decalcify the pineal gland and do a series of 3 meditations per day to help revive its machination. And it was through this that i started to " see " what i was hearing. Once i had successfully decalicified my pineal gland the sounds i described to you earlier were coupled with a Holographic picture of the Machine generating the sound. And behind it was standing the " Operator " of this machine.. if i was to be more accurate id say the Guardian of it rather than the operator.

This has happened way too many times in the exact same configuration to be a fluke or an " Imagination " . I could , if i was able to draw other than stick figures , replicate it down to very fine detail graphically.

Now on to the intersting part. It is my belief that this Machine is the Holograph Machine in question. My reasoning for this is that its repeating and cyclic sound has a particlular vibration which has different pitches from time to time but more often than not a Lower type of frequency. This frequency i believe is between 40 and 60 hz. Interestingly close to the same resonant frequency as Electricity which is a close relative to Magnetism.

It is my further belief this machine is responsible for " Regulating " various perameters of our Reality. This is furhter into my hypothesis, to regulate Earth Spin , Magnetism, Ionophere , Radiatory Waves and many more.

the illustration below gives a snap shot of the intense machination of our beautiful planet and its " Emination " which needs to be " transportally managed " ( i made that word up i think ) because we are obviously part of a larger picture.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fi..._Processes.jpg

As you can see a lot goes on every day ... these happenings need to be managed and while they are being managed by our friends out there we tend to believe this machine is used to " Control Us " and i state that this undertsanding is way too simple an explanation. Yes indeed we need to be controlled as we do not fully understand what we are responsible for eminating into the universe. I believe the type of eminations is what i call " Sonnetics ". This is also a type of conmmunication as the Sonnetic emination has information imbedded in it which can be decoded and understood with a particular understanding or educative process.

As the previous NASA video showed, each planet has an emination. The sheer size of the planet and its " Ability " to eminate such powerful waves is important to manage as they do " Interact " with each other. If we were to be allowed to do whatever we wish and not be monitored or managed in this manner , we would , unbeknowenst to our selves , creating eminations that would disturb other sentient life of our neighbours.

Being a relitvely young planet and life form we are still largely un aware of this phenomena.

When i listen to the sound eminations of the planets i get a deep sensation of longing .. something that can only be attributed to having one , long ago , heard these sounds and appreciated them. Space as we term it is more like an Ocean. It has tidal waves and many beautiful things happening all the time.. If you could just know this , as most of you do , then we would see life very differently.

My Hypothesis goes on to include an " Opinion " that our immediate Unverse or Quadrant is under a Binary control. Binary in this isntance, is a digital means of replication. I have stated that other systems out there are also binary and other work on Analogue Sine wave energy, this was confirmed to me from a very interesting person that was on here during the Charles Material and has now gone. They stated that a child the age of 5 had also stated this possibility with regard to Analogue and Binary wave systems. I take this persons information with extremely high regard and respect as this person was of extrodinary intelligence.

The two systems can work harmoniously however Binary is a type of Holographic Construct where as Sine wave is not. Or Rahter Sine wave is infinitely more difficult to alter. This is why we have changed from Analogue Sine to a Binary system.

The reasons for this are to regulate what we see as well as what we encounter and in turn eminate.

I remember a time where i was experiemnting with de cloaking the skies. I remember seeing ships appear flying across the sky and then dissapearing behind " something " which looked like the sky but the flysing ship dissapeared .. then i flollowed its trajectory across the sky and saw two ships emerge on the other side of whatever was cloaked.

I had also achieved a perculiar type of state of being in a meditation a few times. This was the crux of my belief that we are under a sort of Holographic Machine.

I would often meditate at 3 am when the etheric interfearence was lowest. One day i managed to reach a state where i would open my eyes and look around and see that the computer screen was in two .. meaning there were two of them .. i was watching a pattern i use to meditate to .. when i looked at the screen it seemed i was cross eyed ... then i looked at a painting on the wall next to it and it seemed normal ie no cross eyed effect. I was partially annoyed that i may have done damage to my self ( which is a daily occourance lol ) so i decided to go out side and get some air, it was close to dawn anyway and i had been meditating for some 3 hours. when i was outside I looked around and the effect of the double vision was gone .. i was relieved till i looked up at the sky and saw two moons and all the stars were doubled .. the same as when i was looking at the screen .. I then looked back down and saw everything as normal .. then looked again to the sky and everything was double.. .

Hmmm My mind started to tick over wondering what was going on.. Then i looked up again and saw a plane flying over head ... i was further confused as the plane was singlular ... not doubled .. yet the stars and moon behind it were doubled ...

I went inside and pondered what i saw. Then it dawned on me .. .

The Computer screen was double .. yet the painting wasnt

the Sky was doubled yet the plane wasnt ...

What did the Plane and the Painting have in common ? They were Sine Wave Analogue constructs.

What did the Computer Screen and the Sky have in common ? They were both Binary Constructs !

I was miffed with excitement as you could imagine. So one day i wanted to test this theory. I went into a deep meditation and i asked for my " firends " to show me a sign that they could hear me. I went out side to look at the sky and i repeated the question

My dear friends , show me you can hear me , show me a sign .. And the momebnt i said this a shooting star flew directly over my head ... i cheekily said " can you do it again ... but it only happened once..

Is all this a sign that the sky is a Part or Wholly Holographic Projection? I am starting to believe it based on my experiences. It makes sence from the perspective that we have so many life forms out there .. most of which we are not ready to see .. so they cloak them from our view to save us the panick and confusion.

I hope you have found this informative and interesting.

Regards

Naniu
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 24th March 2013 at 00:06.

2. Link to Post #2
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,901 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: The Holographic Machine , Non Factual accounts of a Hybrid Humanoid.

Interesting story Nan.

Being curious, could you state what these "Cosmic Laws" -- which transgressions seem to scare the sh*t out of you -- are?
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (5th April 2014), Marin (21st March 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (22nd March 2013), RMorgan (28th March 2013), thunder24 (24th March 2013)

4. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

Default Re: The Holographic Machine , Non Factual accounts of a Hybrid Humanoid.

I am really enjopying how over the last couple of years, that people have really started to embrace the idea of the holographic universe. I remember readong Talbots book when it first came out how I was in such disbelieve that it could be possible, yet how completely right it felt.

Thats a great story Nan. ThankYou.
    I am the underdog, I am one of many faces,
    In a room full of people, I wouldn't change any places

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

ceetee9 (24th March 2013), gaiagirl (21st March 2013), Joseph McAree (21st March 2013), MargueriteBee (3rd February 2014), Nanoo Nanoo (21st March 2013), skyflower (22nd March 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Interesting story Nan.

Being curious, could you state what these "Cosmic Laws" -- which transgressions seem to scare the sh*t out of you -- are?
    The Law of " Free Will " is the most pertinent. And may i correct you in a small way. They do not scare me in so much as i wish to respect Universal Law.

These Laws i have agreed to obide by and wish to do so.

Thank you

Naniu

7. Link to Post #5
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Positive Vibe Merchant (here)
    I am really enjopying how over the last couple of years, that people have really started to embrace the idea of the holographic universe. I remember readong Talbots book when it first came out how I was in such disbelieve that it could be possible, yet how completely right it felt.

Thats a great story Nan. ThankYou.
    Yes Talbot was an interesting man. I saw a few of his videos a while ago. His work touches on the internal hologram i believe as opposed to the external machine. Both work on similar principles.

Thank you

Naniu

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

as above so below
    form is motion
    Light is stillness

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gardunk For This Post:

Delight (27th March 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (24th March 2013)

10. Link to Post #7
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gardunk (here)
    as above so below
    form is motion
    Light is stillness
    Helolo gardunk , thank you for popping in. Could you please elaborate on your notion ?

I find them particularly interesting.

Form is motion ... hmm Is this the motion to createform ?

Light is stillness , even though light travels is it still in its travels ?

very curious : 0)

Naniu

11. Link to Post #8
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I have found an even more accurate sound byte here as called " Pulsar Sound " this particular one , minus the phasing effect which may be attributed to the Pulsar being mid transition of being.

If you listen to the planet sounds they are all pretty much cyclic in their emination. The cycle then has many smaller cycles inside which would attribute to phasing cancellations and other attributes.

The Cyclic repetition is made up of many things and is , i believe , an interactive emination that can interweave with other eminations and then cause phase cancellations etc. If the eminations are in compattible they could create disharmony for the inhabitants.

I was told by a close friend that Alien species examine our musicians and artists because they are fascinated by the way we make music and art. Aliens , it is reported , make music by over lapping particular planet sounds together. This would perhaps seem boring or not useful but the sounds contain arias of information in them . when theyare combined by a skilled creator the sounds when understood make beautiful articulate arias.

I find these sounds curiously soothing ... something we may not have realised is the sounds of whales... aaaah ! very similar to the planet sounds which futhers my hypothesis that Space is actually an Ocean. Just not quite as wet as ours lol

So this furthers my hypothesis that this is a sonnetic communication between underwater creatures. These communications go for many of miles under water. The sound emination from planets goes millions of miles and can be heard and interpreted as infiormation of the " state " of the said planet.

Naniu

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Nanoo, can we know which kind of hybrid humanoid you are? What is the mix?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Nanoo Nanoo (24th March 2013)

14. Link to Post #10
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Nanoo, can we know which kind of hybrid humanoid you are? What is the mix?
    Of Course you can !

Well its difficult to answer in the standard manner of looking up my family tree as the Reptilian Part in my linneage happened some 32 generations ago in Africa. The Fe Male Soul Spark as my research has lead me to believe was a Reptilian of Tau Pa, Umu Tribe on one of the Moons near Tau Ceti in the Zeta Reticuli. Its un charted and they havent told me where it is exactly but they have shown me the star system and maps. They are a warrior caste very similar to the Mongols on this planet in terms of their social ifrastructure but on a bit more of a civilised level. They have long been known to have much regard for the human species and have been trying to help with our problems down here.

They were involved in a cross breeding program with some of the Red and White Dragon Clans a long time ago. This was their contribution to try to help our genetics evolve.

Now this information i have pieced over so me 20 years of research and is as real to me as is my own grand mother. Wether by design or by fluke my linneage is from a very long history of warrior/royal/pirate caste here but they tend to be more guardians as opposed to mercinaries. Keepers of the peace as it were. My 32nd generation father Sire of my SOul Spark who was chosen to breed with the Reptilian was of particular importance to our history as well but i cannot divulge his identity.

I have seen her in my visions. I have asked to be in touch with her and see what she looked like and i must say she was exceptionally beautiful, her features were very human but definitely reptilian. This is why its very hard to put all the reptoid species into one big bucket of bad people. There are millions of reptilian species in just our galaxy and most are totally indifferent to us and wouldnt harm a fly .. unless it was hungry ha ha.

I can find an example of her photo ill post here.

http://alien-ufo-research.com/reptil...ian-statue.jpg

http://alien-ufo-research.com/reptil...-reptilian.jpg

http://alien-ufo-research.com/reptil...ting-mayan.gif

tthis is an example of human statue made in ode to the reptilian caste down here many years ago. The africans called them and still do , The Chitaru.

They were found to be associated with sumerian and mayan cultures as the ones who educated them on spirituality, cosmology, astrology, farming, architecture etc

They are very family orientated beings, they are extremely attached to family ties and never let a soul spark go un attended indeed they will find you if you have even the slightest part of their genes. I was found and was educated in spirituality from a young age amongst other trhings. They are greatly mis understood and mis represented in historical accounts.

They are vegan in terms of diet and breed amazing crops of vegetables and gardens of flowers that they use as sweets, they apparently love strawberry ice cream too : 0 ). They are extremely peaceful and prefer to mind their own business. The warrior caste part of their life is the training schoos they run for their quadrant. Most Sentient life forms under go strict military training as part of their educative process. They do this to learn dicipline as the spiritual side of their training requires amazing concentration and a steady mind. The reason they learn military training is very different to ours. They only ever use military for defence never attack. Its a huge no no to ever be the agressor in their culture. You could imagine if you were silly enough to pick a fight with some of the species out there what sort of a pickle you would be in.

They use telepathy generally to communicate, or hiss under the breath .. when they become excited or joyous they make a sort of tweeting noise. They Use Holographic technology as well to transport and communicate over long distances. They are good friends with the Sirius , Andromedan and Appolonian species and often support diplomatic missions between their races. They have exceptional sences , and are very strong physically standing usually between 7 to 12 foot tall.

I have done a test on the accuracy of this information and i got 86% using a dowsing technique. If anybody is good at dowsing please let me know what you get.

There is always a little room usually because tryting to translate thinhs is difficult. Understanding their language and telepathy is hard. But through trial and error i have managed to get pretty accurate.

Naniu
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 24th March 2013 at 10:01.

15. Link to Post #11
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

16. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Hi nanoo nanoo....how do u receive this information about your past?
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Nanoo Nanoo (26th March 2013), RUSirius (25th March 2013)

18. Link to Post #13
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CD7 (here)
    Hello CD7, Christine In a Dream : 0 ) of the seventh vale

Thank you for your interest. I would have to start in the middle when i was asked to attend a meeting given by a reiki teacher. He is an amazing spiritual adept , one of the most high i have ever met and is a Templar Knight of the order of St John Jerusalem. He saw me in that meeting quite literally did a double take when he looked at the room and later spoke to me. He was very keen to teach me so i agreed. He taught m reiki and sacred silence meditation imo is many times more powerful that Reiki ( i have since devised my own methods more powerful again ) He knew many things and taught me ways to meditate and to get in touch with spirit and even acess the vales.

His knowledge is millenia old and it worked well for me as i had already been quite accelerated in my learning abilities. During this period of learning which as approx 2 years i met a lot of highly skilled regressionists , and other skilled adepts . The types of which you cannot find in a palm reading parlour indeed these people hardly ever do readings for anyone as its aginst their code ... but for me they made an exception. I wanted to learn a bit about my past lives ( as people do ) as well as who were my spirit guides. I drove up the coast to a little house in the mountains where a curious lady lived , she was a white witch , one of which i have never experienced such healing powers .. i dont think i could ever dream of being that powerful ..

I tested her, as i do, to know if i should be confident she was the real thing. I had a knee injury that for 18 months was deteriorating .. i asked her to heal it .. it took some 20 minutes , i stood up and it was repaired and to this day some 20+ years later has never come back. So she regressed me , i dont remember much but in lastening to the tape the man speaking told me of his past lives ( irelaise it was me later on but my voice changed ) the clues in this reading were the tell tales of my research ever since.

I was told

My linneage
    Some past lives
    Who and what i was and still am
    Who was my spirit father and soul group leader

I was quite skeptical back then as i was still new to all of this .. 2 things gave the information legitemacy , one was it was me saying the accounts secondly in researching what i had said , mentioning historical figures and dates i found them to be accurate and i had absolutely no idea or interest in aincient history back then whatsoever. So it was impossible i was regurgetating what i had learned.

So whith these basic markers i did loads of research and pieced together the accuracy of these statements. The information was un canny factually , then i knew in meditating they felt correct once i had gotten past my skepticism. I am not terribly egotistical so hearing some of these things i felt they were perhaps hard to believe.

But as my knee stayed strong and in spending time with this woman and speaking to her i realised she was absolutely dedicated and exceptionally honest. She would not accept money ever for her work , she did not believe in tainting her craft by accepting money. This coupled with my referal from the man who taught me gave the confidense this information was true.

SO i still wanted to qualify it all being curious. Over time i was given markers during meditation in the Spirit or Holographic realms which matched up. True spirit works very slowly .. they do not believe in time , only sequence .. so when i was ready for another piece of the puzzle it was shown to me.

I also have visions , much like a clear drem except i am totally awake and completely clear. I do not partake in any chemichally enhanced vision seeking other than extreme breathing exersises , i was taught to seek vision cpmpletely sober and only to drink black tea with ginger and only after it had been blessed in a ceremony. So this completely rules out halucinations.

In my vision quests i have been shown the pieces of the puzzle and its a very perculiar thing that happens .. you see the pieces when you meditate and introspect , during this introspection you get the inclination to ask poignant questions of purity. Meaning they are questions from the heart. You may know anything you wish as long as you ask the right questions ... ; o )

I know these things seem airy fairy and some ask me " why cant i do these things , i dont believe you " and i answer them .. Why cant you run a hundred meters in 10 seconds ? because you have not trained for it ... yet people have done it ! have they not ? Yes ! So it is possible .. with the correct training. Do these people who do extrodinary fetes have particular genes ... yes sometimes ... and sometimes they just have the Will to achieve.

So , in meditation i have gone into it with an Intent and a specific question and over the years have received very real and direct answers... some i did not expect but when you see them they shift something inside you that Feels so right ! I would never have dreamed of the things i have discovered .. they were not things i aspired to or wished for.. but they are real. Acessing our akashic records is something that has been done by many adepts for thousands of years .. there are too many accounts of this happening in our history to think its hoccum.

I hope this was informative for you Chistine in a dream : 0 )

Naniu

19. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Cool spooky sounds, made me hunger for a re-watch of Stanley Kubrick's direction of Arther C Clarke's 2001: A Space Odyssy... As much as I admire Talbot and his extrapolation of the Holographic Universe, I have pointed out that he may have misinterpreted the brain's use of Fourier mathematics in relation to the collection of stimuli for visual perception. There is a post (which I will link later...) that I go into explanation of why, but in nutshell, visual perception would require the Fourier mathematics related to holographics to re-create 2-d stimuli into the desired 3-d "effect" of our visual perception. i.e. that what we are seeing is 3 dimensional and outside of us, here in this 3D realm. I went to say though that this itself is a form of 're-representation' of an underlying greater holographic principle.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Nanoo Nanoo (28th March 2013)

21. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Nanoo, just a remark about the fractal nature of reality. sorry was away for a couple days. Most of this comes off from my realization that most folks just do not try to understand things and swallow things whole. I am a follower of Walter Russel's thought and teachings. Here is a link to his explanation of why Light does not travel/
    http://lightspeedzero.wordpress.com/?p=682&preview=true
    Basically, though it is about the understanding that all we perceive with our senses and technologies is matter in motion/ thus effects/ no matter what phrases one employs to understand the zero point energies/ energy in the vacuum or aether theory it seems that matter coalesces out of nothingness and is destined to return/ all in cycle eternally...
    Light is Cause and is Still/ therefore all matter is effect and there is only one Cause/ Light
    Many of us were spoonfed on psyence/ ms physics where math justification rules and metaphysics is shunned/ all is vortex and the center is hollow/ there is no nucleus and those things they think exist/ quantum particles, electrons are convenient talking points and more philosophical by nature than in reality/ hope this helps a bit...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to gardunk For This Post:

Nanoo Nanoo (28th March 2013)

23. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    Quote Posted by CD7 (here)
    Hello CD7, Christine In a Dream : 0 ) of the seventh vale

Thank you for your interest. I would have to start in the middle when i was asked to attend a meeting given by a reiki teacher. He is an amazing spiritual adept , one of the most high i have ever met and is a Templar Knight of the order of St John Jerusalem. He saw me in that meeting quite literally did a double take when he looked at the room and later spoke to me. He was very keen to teach me so i agreed. He taught m reiki and sacred silence meditation imo is many times more powerful that Reiki ( i have since devised my own methods more powerful again ) He knew many things and taught me ways to meditate and to get in touch with spirit and even acess the vales.

His knowledge is millenia old and it worked well for me as i had already been quite accelerated in my learning abilities. During this period of learning which as approx 2 years i met a lot of highly skilled regressionists , and other skilled adepts . The types of which you cannot find in a palm reading parlour indeed these people hardly ever do readings for anyone as its aginst their code ... but for me they made an exception. I wanted to learn a bit about my past lives ( as people do ) as well as who were my spirit guides. I drove up the coast to a little house in the mountains where a curious lady lived , she was a white witch , one of which i have never experienced such healing powers .. i dont think i could ever dream of being that powerful ..

I tested her, as i do, to know if i should be confident she was the real thing. I had a knee injury that for 18 months was deteriorating .. i asked her to heal it .. it took some 20 minutes , i stood up and it was repaired and to this day some 20+ years later has never come back. So she regressed me , i dont remember much but in lastening to the tape the man speaking told me of his past lives ( irelaise it was me later on but my voice changed ) the clues in this reading were the tell tales of my research ever since.

I was told

My linneage
    Some past lives
    Who and what i was and still am
    Who was my spirit father and soul group leader

I was quite skeptical back then as i was still new to all of this .. 2 things gave the information legitemacy , one was it was me saying the accounts secondly in researching what i had said , mentioning historical figures and dates i found them to be accurate and i had absolutely no idea or interest in aincient history back then whatsoever. So it was impossible i was regurgetating what i had learned.

So whith these basic markers i did loads of research and pieced together the accuracy of these statements. The information was un canny factually , then i knew in meditating they felt correct once i had gotten past my skepticism. I am not terribly egotistical so hearing some of these things i felt they were perhaps hard to believe.

But as my knee stayed strong and in spending time with this woman and speaking to her i realised she was absolutely dedicated and exceptionally honest. She would not accept money ever for her work , she did not believe in tainting her craft by accepting money. This coupled with my referal from the man who taught me gave the confidense this information was true.

SO i still wanted to qualify it all being curious. Over time i was given markers during meditation in the Spirit or Holographic realms which matched up. True spirit works very slowly .. they do not believe in time , only sequence .. so when i was ready for another piece of the puzzle it was shown to me.

I also have visions , much like a clear drem except i am totally awake and completely clear. I do not partake in any chemichally enhanced vision seeking other than extreme breathing exersises , i was taught to seek vision cpmpletely sober and only to drink black tea with ginger and only after it had been blessed in a ceremony. So this completely rules out halucinations.

In my vision quests i have been shown the pieces of the puzzle and its a very perculiar thing that happens .. you see the pieces when you meditate and introspect , during this introspection you get the inclination to ask poignant questions of purity. Meaning they are questions from the heart. You may know anything you wish as long as you ask the right questions ... ; o )

I know these things seem airy fairy and some ask me " why cant i do these things , i dont believe you " and i answer them .. Why cant you run a hundred meters in 10 seconds ? because you have not trained for it ... yet people have done it ! have they not ? Yes ! So it is possible .. with the correct training. Do these people who do extrodinary fetes have particular genes ... yes sometimes ... and sometimes they just have the Will to achieve.

So , in meditation i have gone into it with an Intent and a specific question and over the years have received very real and direct answers... some i did not expect but when you see them they shift something inside you that Feels so right ! I would never have dreamed of the things i have discovered .. they were not things i aspired to or wished for.. but they are real. Acessing our akashic records is something that has been done by many adepts for thousands of years .. there are too many accounts of this happening in our history to think its hoccum.

I hope this was informative for you Chistine in a dream : 0 )

Naniu

Haha your so sweet ....wow theres alot in tht post and it took me to alot of places!

Yes i have had some of the most profound experiences being involved with reiki masters/healers who taught me alot. I met one of the most unique humans and dear soul since my time here. Couldnt tell u wht his title was or if he ever had one? (some called him a witch) not to fond of the syntax of tht word--actually dont care about labels-- But to me he was monumental! Actually its the chap i mention in my signature JPT--he passed last year...i miss him dearly, he was like a father to me. So i appreciate your story about reiki and how u were introduced.. as u can see it brought up alot!

I had the opportunity to "see" visions through reiki groups and they are hard to describe with words...moments where i cry because its too beautiful-- haha i guess im in my own christine in a dream! Oh Boy! This other type u mention tht is much more intense with sacred silence meditation ive hadnt heard of--but wow if its more intense whew!

I enjoyed reading the way u repositioned my handle of the seventh veil? hummmm sounds nice Is tht veil by chance coming off? Is tht a good question to ask?

Quote I was told
    when u say "i was told" im assuming u mean u were told from the "different" voice tht u heard tht was actually you? Or was it something/someone else? And when u say u accessed the vales...wht type of experience is this visual, audio..? I like the way u describe receiving pieces of the puzzle and being shown things...there are definitely many pieces of the puzzle strewn about. I very much appreciate ur response and i dont think its airy fairy...u seem to have gathered it from different sources.

I happen to b focused on trying to gather genuine memory from me and not coming from anywhere else...i would like to KNOW it without picking up the pieces...or having to read it, or have another being, whoever it may b, tell me the way it is. I am only expressing a focus of mine now..this is not meant to b a critique of anyone elses method of inquiry of the self! Im just trying something different--my own experiment

Oh my the one question just turned into many! Thank you for the response i enjoyed it
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Nanoo Nanoo (28th March 2013), RUSirius (28th March 2013)

25. Link to Post #17
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gardunk (here)
    Nanoo, just a remark about the fractal nature of reality. sorry was away for a couple days. Most of this comes off from my realization that most folks just do not try to understand things and swallow things whole. I am a follower of Walter Russel's thought and teachings. Here is a link to his explanation of why Light does not travel/
    http://lightspeedzero.wordpress.com/?p=682&preview=true
    Basically, though it is about the understanding that all we perceive with our senses and technologies is matter in motion/ thus effects/ no matter what phrases one employs to understand the zero point energies/ energy in the vacuum or aether theory it seems that matter coalesces out of nothingness and is destined to return/ all in cycle eternally...
    Light is Cause and is Still/ therefore all matter is effect and there is only one Cause/ Light
    Many of us were spoonfed on psyence/ ms physics where math justification rules and metaphysics is shunned/ all is vortex and the center is hollow/ there is no nucleus and those things they think exist/ quantum particles, electrons are convenient talking points and more philosophical by nature than in reality/ hope this helps a bit...
    Very interesting and i agree with you , we have been given limited explanations on how we work based on limited minds. The actual space time / time space vs light has fundamental flaws in its mathematics and in its conception which locks us out from some very serious understandings on how the uiniverse works.

Here is a great text in explaining where our mathematics went wrong

http://www.ummo-sciences.org/en/a002.htm

We are either by design or default being locked out of certain abilities which can be over come by un learning the faults and replacing them with nothing.

N

26. Link to Post #18
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    Cool spooky sounds, made me hunger for a re-watch of Stanley Kubrick's direction of Arther C Clarke's 2001: A Space Odyssy... As much as I admire Talbot and his extrapolation of the Holographic Universe, I have pointed out that he may have misinterpreted the brain's use of Fourier mathematics in relation to the collection of stimuli for visual perception. There is a post (which I will link later...) that I go into explanation of why, but in nutshell, visual perception would require the Fourier mathematics related to holographics to re-create 2-d stimuli into the desired 3-d "effect" of our visual perception. i.e. that what we are seeing is 3 dimensional and outside of us, here in this 3D realm. I went to say though that this itself is a form of 're-representation' of an underlying greater holographic principle.
    I liked Talbots explanatins and theories however i do not agree on using powerful drugs to enhance the effects. Its hap hazard and you do not follow any sort of procedure to achieve anything except escape mental reality. That may be too simple an explanation, this does not encapsulate his discoveries. I do think he became addicted to escaping so in effect was never here long enough to make a change to the physical.

The on going use of drugs , even Ahauaska etc depleats the natural functions of the brain making people sort of .. hyppie in their demeanour. A lot of people have no idea what happens to your auric shell when you smoke pot or do strong drugs. You are open ! that means you are exposed and you are not ready for that unless you understand the consequences. Talbot dosent explain this as far as i know , he may have but i didnt see it.

I realise some use these things to help broaden reduce our walls .. i get that and i have used such things my self in the past but i have achieved much better results using oxygen and extreme brain taining to un learn what we believe to be true. The " Belief " is the limiting factor.

N

27. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Member merkabagirll's Avatar
    Thanks

Mickey Hart and Band uses sounds of the Cosmos in thier galactic Tribal Trip Trance! Saw them live recently ... absolutely Stellar! (Not sure hoe to embed ...)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6_DW4t5zmIk

28. The Following User Says Thank You to merkabagirll For This Post:

Nanoo Nanoo (29th March 2013)

29. Link to Post #20
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by merkabagirll (here)
    Mickey Hart and Band uses sounds of the Cosmos in thier galactic Tribal Trip Trance! Saw them live recently ... absolutely Stellar! (Not sure hoe to embed ...)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6_DW4t5zmIk

Yes sound waves are a natural way to " induce " these states. It requires effort in the beginning. This is why we have so few adepts. Not may people have the dicipline to practice these things daily for the achievement of spiritual progress hence the " pills " ..

N

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast