+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Holographic Machine , Non Factual accounts of a Hybrid Humanoid.

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Default Re: The Holographic Machine , Non Factual accounts of a Hybrid Humanoid.

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    Quote Posted by merkabagirll (here)
    Mickey Hart and Band uses sounds of the Cosmos in thier galactic Tribal Trip Trance! Saw them live recently ... absolutely Stellar! (Not sure hoe to embed ...)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6_DW4t5zmIk

Yes sound waves are a natural way to " induce " these states. It requires effort in the beginning. This is why we have so few adepts. Not may people have the dicipline to practice these things daily for the achievement of spiritual progress hence the " pills " ..

N
    The sounds from crystal bowls can b quite intense during meditation...
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Nanoo Nanoo (30th March 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Default Re: The Holographic Machine , Non Factual accounts of a Hybrid Humanoid.

Quote Posted by CD7 (here)
    Hi nanoo nanoo....how do u receive this information about your past?
    Hello CD7, Christine In a Dream : 0 ) of the seventh vale

Thank you for your interest. I would have to start in the middle when i was asked to attend a meeting given by a reiki teacher. He is an amazing spiritual adept , one of the most high i have ever met and is a Templar Knight of the order of St John Jerusalem. He saw me in that meeting quite literally did a double take when he looked at the room and later spoke to me. He was very keen to teach me so i agreed. He taught m reiki and sacred silence meditation imo is many times more powerful that Reiki ( i have since devised my own methods more powerful again ) He knew many things and taught me ways to meditate and to get in touch with spirit and even acess the vales.

His knowledge is millenia old and it worked well for me as i had already been quite accelerated in my learning abilities. During this period of learning which as approx 2 years i met a lot of highly skilled regressionists , and other skilled adepts . The types of which you cannot find in a palm reading parlour indeed these people hardly ever do readings for anyone as its aginst their code ... but for me they made an exception. I wanted to learn a bit about my past lives ( as people do ) as well as who were my spirit guides. I drove up the coast to a little house in the mountains where a curious lady lived , she was a white witch , one of which i have never experienced such healing powers .. i dont think i could ever dream of being that powerful ..

I tested her, as i do, to know if i should be confident she was the real thing. I had a knee injury that for 18 months was deteriorating .. i asked her to heal it .. it took some 20 minutes , i stood up and it was repaired and to this day some 20+ years later has never come back. So she regressed me , i dont remember much but in lastening to the tape the man speaking told me of his past lives ( irelaise it was me later on but my voice changed ) the clues in this reading were the tell tales of my research ever since.

I was told

My linneage
    Some past lives
    Who and what i was and still am
    Who was my spirit father and soul group leader

I was quite skeptical back then as i was still new to all of this .. 2 things gave the information legitemacy , one was it was me saying the accounts secondly in researching what i had said , mentioning historical figures and dates i found them to be accurate and i had absolutely no idea or interest in aincient history back then whatsoever. So it was impossible i was regurgetating what i had learned.

So whith these basic markers i did loads of research and pieced together the accuracy of these statements. The information was un canny factually , then i knew in meditating they felt correct once i had gotten past my skepticism. I am not terribly egotistical so hearing some of these things i felt they were perhaps hard to believe.

But as my knee stayed strong and in spending time with this woman and speaking to her i realised she was absolutely dedicated and exceptionally honest. She would not accept money ever for her work , she did not believe in tainting her craft by accepting money. This coupled with my referal from the man who taught me gave the confidense this information was true.

SO i still wanted to qualify it all being curious. Over time i was given markers during meditation in the Spirit or Holographic realms which matched up. True spirit works very slowly .. they do not believe in time , only sequence .. so when i was ready for another piece of the puzzle it was shown to me.

I also have visions , much like a clear drem except i am totally awake and completely clear. I do not partake in any chemichally enhanced vision seeking other than extreme breathing exersises , i was taught to seek vision cpmpletely sober and only to drink black tea with ginger and only after it had been blessed in a ceremony. So this completely rules out halucinations.

In my vision quests i have been shown the pieces of the puzzle and its a very perculiar thing that happens .. you see the pieces when you meditate and introspect , during this introspection you get the inclination to ask poignant questions of purity. Meaning they are questions from the heart. You may know anything you wish as long as you ask the right questions ... ; o )

I know these things seem airy fairy and some ask me " why cant i do these things , i dont believe you " and i answer them .. Why cant you run a hundred meters in 10 seconds ? because you have not trained for it ... yet people have done it ! have they not ? Yes ! So it is possible .. with the correct training. Do these people who do extrodinary fetes have particular genes ... yes sometimes ... and sometimes they just have the Will to achieve.

So , in meditation i have gone into it with an Intent and a specific question and over the years have received very real and direct answers... some i did not expect but when you see them they shift something inside you that Feels so right ! I would never have dreamed of the things i have discovered .. they were not things i aspired to or wished for.. but they are real. Acessing our akashic records is something that has been done by many adepts for thousands of years .. there are too many accounts of this happening in our history to think its hoccum.

I hope this was informative for you Chistine in a dream : 0 )

Naniu

Haha your so sweet ....wow theres alot in tht post and it took me to alot of places!

Yes i have had some of the most profound experiences being involved with reiki masters/healers who taught me alot. I met one of the most unique humans and dear soul since my time here. Couldnt tell u wht his title was or if he ever had one? (some called him a witch) not to fond of the syntax of tht word--actually dont care about labels-- But to me he was monumental! Actually its the chap i mention in my signature JPT--he passed last year...i miss him dearly, he was like a father to me. So i appreciate your story about reiki and how u were introduced.. as u can see it brought up alot!

I had the opportunity to "see" visions through reiki groups and they are hard to describe with words...moments where i cry because its too beautiful-- haha i guess im in my own christine in a dream! Oh Boy! This other type u mention tht is much more intense with sacred silence meditation ive hadnt heard of--but wow if its more intense whew!

I enjoyed reading the way u repositioned my handle of the seventh veil? hummmm sounds nice Is tht veil by chance coming off? Is tht a good question to ask?

Quote I was told
    when u say "i was told" im assuming u mean u were told from the "different" voice tht u heard tht was actually you? Or was it something/someone else? And when u say u accessed the vales...wht type of experience is this visual, audio..? I like the way u describe receiving pieces of the puzzle and being shown things...there are definitely many pieces of the puzzle strewn about. I very much appreciate ur response and i dont think its airy fairy...u seem to have gathered it from different sources.

I happen to b focused on trying to gather genuine memory from me and not coming from anywhere else...i would like to KNOW it without picking up the pieces...or having to read it, or have another being, whoever it may b, tell me the way it is. I am only expressing a focus of mine now..this is not meant to b a critique of anyone elses method of inquiry of the self! Im just trying something different--my own experiment

Oh my the one question just turned into many! Thank you for the response i enjoyed it

I used this incorrectly

" I was told

My linneage
    Some past lives
    Who and what i was and still am
    Who was my spirit father and soul group leader "

When i say i was told i should have said " I told myself " because these tells of information came from me.

I suppose in retrospect i did discuss these before i heard the tape and my friend tald me the poignant parts to which later i confirmed by listening to the tape. I was semi concious during the event so i phased in and out but somehow knowing where and what i was.

Regarding the Veil , i was using poetic license there. The Veils are the energetic fabrics that sepperate us from the other realms we can enter. The veils are there to protect us from wandering out without the correct mental training. My teacher told me not to venture out there untill I had trained my self.. then he did not tell me what i had to do to train myself.. so i worked it out .. and im glad i did. If he had told me i would have possibly cut a corner to get out there .. it was only through some 20 years of introspection that id worked it out.. Perhaps im a bit slow but better late than never.

N

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote When i say i was told i should have said " I told myself " because these tells of information came from me.

Do u recall the experience in the session...in other words, while you were telling yourself, were u also experiencing it visually--emotionally? Or was it strickly audio..just inner voice telling you?

Sorry trying to get as many perspective details of u accessing knowledge of yourself? Its a very curious topic for me now as stated above post. And it seems like pulling teeth here to get others to bounce off of concerning their inner experiences. Im sure avalon has multitudes of testimony of people expressing their experiences, but as u would guess it would be a surmountable task to sift through and i dont have tht kind of time. However when i inquire here and there's a subject going in tht direction ..well crickets...

5. Link to Post #24
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote When i say i was told i should have said " I told myself " because these tells of information came from me.

Do u recall the experience in the session...in other words, while you were telling yourself, were u also experiencing it visually--emotionally? Or was it strickly audio..just inner voice telling you?

Sorry trying to get as many perspective details of u accessing knowledge of yourself? Its a very curious topic for me now as stated above post. And it seems like pulling teeth here to get others to bounce off of concerning their inner experiences. Im sure avalon has multitudes of testimony of people expressing their experiences, but as u would guess it would be a surmountable task to sift through and i dont have tht kind of time. However when i inquire here and there's a subject going in tht direction ..well crickets...
    Wow ok , you are being specific , and i like that , hmm let me recall exactly ...

Well i guess what i was experiencing was a calmness and a permission to just speak from my own akashic record. I didnt have visions like i do these days but i do recall some here and there. Its funny you know , what you remember and what you discard ...

Ooh yes i did have some very strong emotions around a woman who was a dancer in my harem. hmmm thats right .. yes , emotions flooded to me in this session .. the strong ones i recall of being a pretty nasty sort of person , certainly someone you would not cross .. and i had much power and position... hmm yes ... and i do believe i found her again in this life but we did not connect , she did hurt me in this life time ... perhaps as revenge for me cutting off her head back then ... hmm

I think i got of lightly lol

Id have to say in context of what you wish to achieve id say letting go of dogmatic reality is the essence of being able to do anything with regard to the ether. When you can believe with every ounce in you, in knowing nothing, then you will have reached the front door.

Without knowing your personality its hard for me to desypher but one thing i can tell you having gone through the process , knowing who you were is not nearly as important as knowing who you are. While i believe that my intentions to know these things were to somehow validate that i believed i was special and i wanted confirmation from someone else. But i eventually learned that i am special anyway regardless, because of who i am today. BUT ! the few trinkets of information i found were valuable and were a platform for me to venture into my holographic world down here.

What is my purpose ? so many wonder this .. its a valid question. Honesty in its most pure form will whisper it to you when you are calm and silent.

I can see you are eager to get there , just one thing if i may ... just remember , nobody is chasing you : 0 ) relax and just discover.

N
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 29th March 2013 at 12:42.

6. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

try some of these cymatics star sounds

http://www.cymascope.com/cyma_resear...rophysics.html

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gardunk For This Post:

dan33 (10th September 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (30th March 2013)

8. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Wow ok , you are being specific , and i like that , hmm let me recall exactly ...

Well i guess what i was experiencing was a calmness and a permission to just speak from my own akashic record. I didnt have visions like i do these days but i do recall some here and there. Its funny you know , what you remember and what you discard ...

Ooh yes i did have some very strong emotions around a woman who was a dancer in my harem. hmmm thats right .. yes , emotions flooded to me in this session .. the strong ones i recall of being a pretty nasty sort of person , certainly someone you would not cross .. and i had much power and position... hmm yes ... and i do believe i found her again in this life but we did not connect , she did hurt me in this life time ... perhaps as revenge for me cutting off her head back then ... hmm

I think i got of lightly lol

Id have to say in context of what you wish to achieve id say letting go of dogmatic reality is the essence of being able to do anything with regard to the ether. When you can believe with every ounce in you, in knowing nothing, then you will have reached the front door.

Without knowing your personality its hard for me to desypher but one thing i can tell you having gone through the process , knowing who you were is not nearly as important as knowing who you are. While i believe that my intentions to know these things were to somehow validate that i believed i was special and i wanted confirmation from someone else. But i eventually learned that i am special anyway regardless, because of who i am today. BUT ! the few trinkets of information i found were valuable and were a platform for me to venture into my holographic world down here.

What is my purpose ? so many wonder this .. its a valid question. Honesty in its most pure form will whisper it to you when you are calm and silent.

I can see you are eager to get there , just one thing if i may ... just remember , nobody is chasing you : 0 ) relax and just discover.

N
    Thanks for more details! Always curious to see wht others go through with their inner journeys...

Quote Without knowing your personality its hard for me to desypher but one thing i can tell you having gone through the process , knowing who you were is not nearly as important as knowing who you are. While i believe that my intentions to know these things were to somehow validate that i believed i was special and i wanted confirmation from someone else. But i eventually learned that i am special anyway regardless, because of who i am today. BUT ! the few trinkets of information i found were valuable and were a platform for me to venture into my holographic world down here.
    Yes very good points!...i would hope once one KNOWS who they are, the past would naturally b a default and known as well.

Quote I can see you are eager to get there , just one thing if i may ... just remember , nobody is chasing you : 0 ) relax and just discover.
    Haha for not knowing my personality u know it pretty well Ive been eager to get there since i can remember! Questioned my father on how to drive a car at four years...for some reason i felt i needed to learn how to drive but i wouldnt b driving for 12 years LOL!
    For me now, my eagerness to get there is not just about my single life...it is so much more
    discover yes...relax completely not happening... not until i witnessed everyone on this globe truly free or im dead!

It is true you make others smile, youve made me smile several times and i thank you for tht...definitely lift my spirits

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

dan33 (10th September 2013), Nanoo Nanoo (6th April 2013)

10. Link to Post #27
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gardunk (here)
    try some of these cymatics star sounds

http://www.cymascope.com/cyma_resear...rophysics.html
    oooh i love cymatics ! thank you gardunk : O )

Chi Hydrae has to be my fave .. what an amazing waveform. They all have a repetitive cyclic waveform.

N
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 30th March 2013 at 09:30.

11. Link to Post #28
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Bump o rama ( can you imagine a little ant bumping its rump ? )

like a cha cha

N

12. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

You don't need dowsing techniques to pinpoint accuracy of information. At least not for this information. You need a bit if history, anatomy, genetic, engineering and astronomy. Perhaps a few face to face encounters too, to confirm.

Firstly N.N., there are no 'reptoid' strains or hybrids in neither Tau Ceti, nor Zeta Reticuli, which are two different star systems by the way, mind you. Would you care to show the star system and maps?

Secondly, I agree that there are benevolent 'reptoid' strains, but I don't remember of any white ones to be honest. There are giant red 'reptoids' on a star system in the Libra constellation (can't remember it off the bat right now but will give it a look later). If they look more like humans in appearance, but with some 'reptoid' features, then I wouldn't know about white or red pigmentation, but the above still applies in regards to location.

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Nanoo, can we know which kind of hybrid humanoid you are? What is the mix?
    Of Course you can !

Well its difficult to answer in the standard manner of looking up my family tree as the Reptilian Part in my linneage happened some 32 generations ago in Africa. The Fe Male Soul Spark as my research has lead me to believe was a Reptilian of Tau Pa, Umu Tribe on one of the Moons near Tau Ceti in the Zeta Reticuli. Its un charted and they havent told me where it is exactly but they have shown me the star system and maps. They are a warrior caste very similar to the Mongols on this planet in terms of their social ifrastructure but on a bit more of a civilised level. They have long been known to have much regard for the human species and have been trying to help with our problems down here.

They were involved in a cross breeding program with some of the Red and White Dragon Clans a long time ago. This was their contribution to try to help our genetics evolve.

Now this information i have pieced over so me 20 years of research and is as real to me as is my own grand mother. Wether by design or by fluke my linneage is from a very long history of warrior/royal/pirate caste here but they tend to be more guardians as opposed to mercinaries. Keepers of the peace as it were. My 32nd generation father Sire of my SOul Spark who was chosen to breed with the Reptilian was of particular importance to our history as well but i cannot divulge his identity.

I have seen her in my visions. I have asked to be in touch with her and see what she looked like and i must say she was exceptionally beautiful, her features were very human but definitely reptilian. This is why its very hard to put all the reptoid species into one big bucket of bad people. There are millions of reptilian species in just our galaxy and most are totally indifferent to us and wouldnt harm a fly .. unless it was hungry ha ha.

I can find an example of her photo ill post here.

http://alien-ufo-research.com/reptil...ian-statue.jpg

http://alien-ufo-research.com/reptil...-reptilian.jpg

http://alien-ufo-research.com/reptil...ting-mayan.gif

tthis is an example of human statue made in ode to the reptilian caste down here many years ago. The africans called them and still do , The Chitaru.

They were found to be associated with sumerian and mayan cultures as the ones who educated them on spirituality, cosmology, astrology, farming, architecture etc

They are very family orientated beings, they are extremely attached to family ties and never let a soul spark go un attended indeed they will find you if you have even the slightest part of their genes. I was found and was educated in spirituality from a young age amongst other trhings. They are greatly mis understood and mis represented in historical accounts.

They are vegan in terms of diet and breed amazing crops of vegetables and gardens of flowers that they use as sweets, they apparently love strawberry ice cream too : 0 ). They are extremely peaceful and prefer to mind their own business. The warrior caste part of their life is the training schoos they run for their quadrant. Most Sentient life forms under go strict military training as part of their educative process. They do this to learn dicipline as the spiritual side of their training requires amazing concentration and a steady mind. The reason they learn military training is very different to ours. They only ever use military for defence never attack. Its a huge no no to ever be the agressor in their culture. You could imagine if you were silly enough to pick a fight with some of the species out there what sort of a pickle you would be in.

They use telepathy generally to communicate, or hiss under the breath .. when they become excited or joyous they make a sort of tweeting noise. They Use Holographic technology as well to transport and communicate over long distances. They are good friends with the Sirius , Andromedan and Appolonian species and often support diplomatic missions between their races. They have exceptional sences , and are very strong physically standing usually between 7 to 12 foot tall.

I have done a test on the accuracy of this information and i got 86% using a dowsing technique. If anybody is good at dowsing please let me know what you get.

There is always a little room usually because tryting to translate thinhs is difficult. Understanding their language and telepathy is hard. But through trial and error i have managed to get pretty accurate.

Naniu

13. The Following User Says Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Nanoo Nanoo (15th February 2014)

14. Link to Post #30
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

There are benevolent white ones. Just saying.

Well I know of at least "one".

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Chester (5th April 2014), Nanoo Nanoo (15th February 2014)

16. Link to Post #31
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hey Onyx ,

Thank you for the question. Firstly N.N., there are no 'reptoid' strains or hybrids in neither Tau Ceti, nor Zeta Reticuli, which are two different star systems by the way, mind you. Would you care to show the star system and maps? "

I would dis agree with you on that there are no reptoid s in those star systems. Regsrding the maps i wouldnt know how to up load them from my holo memory to my pc. There is no such technology here to facilitate this.

However in further researching the map shown to me it looks more Pleiadean. You have to understand all this cmmunication and information is subject to my correctly interpreting holographic images. This is why i state, not all my info would be 100% accurate. This is why i liketo discuss it in open forums. Sometimes people give trinkets of information that trigger memory for me and i intuitively find greater answers.

Its a process of learning how to drive a holo brain up link and access data inside and externally. Im sure all the answers for my view point are in me however desyphering it all is a process of experiencing and understanding norms and stereotypes multiplied by intuitive speculation.

What it boils down to is multifuntion of brain ( which is a comms and memory port ) and bodily reaction such as gut and heart, base and crown sensations. when the language is understoof and practiced over time the intuition spits out the correct information in a format unique to the self.

So what leads you to state there are no reptoids in these star systems?

N

17. Link to Post #32
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Here is something very close to what i was shown however it has much less detail. And its missing some planets and moons.

http://jlbowden.hubpages.com/hub/Ret...on-Of-Mystery#

N

Where are you getting the red and white skin pigmentation reference from ?
    Last edited by Nanoo Nanoo; 15th February 2014 at 01:37.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2