+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What is your spirit animal?

1. Link to Post #41
    UK Avalon Member Student_Energy_Healer's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: What is your spirit animal?

According to this playful quiz, I'm a crow first & an owl second (scored 22 on both).

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Student_Energy_Healer For This Post:

chocolate (11th February 2014), eaglespirit (7th July 2013), ElfeMya (18th September 2016), Eram (11th February 2014), Kraut (7th July 2013), RunningDeer (7th July 2013), Wind (7th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Becky (11th February 2014), chocolate (11th February 2014), Daughter of Time (7th July 2013), ElfeMya (18th September 2016), Eram (11th February 2014), karamba (23rd February 2014), Kraut (7th July 2013), RunningDeer (7th July 2013), Wind (7th July 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Quote Posted by sdv (here)
    Daughter of Time: According to the OP questionnaire, I am a Hawk.

According to a shaman I consulted years ago, I am a Raven.

Now I am confused.

Perhaps you simply resonate with 'bird' energy?!
    What you're saying makes absolute sense! However, I associate "bird" energy with "air" and astrologically speaking, I have virtually no air in my chart. I am fire plus fire with a water element and a tad of earth in some of the houses, but virtually no "air". I guess the works are far more complex than I can comprehend at this point in time.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

eaglespirit (7th July 2013), ElfeMya (18th September 2016), Eram (11th February 2014), Kraut (7th July 2013), RunningDeer (7th July 2013), sdv (7th July 2013)

7. Link to Post #44
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Hmmmmm. . Wolverine with 21 and fox with 20.

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,306 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    Quote Posted by sdv (here)
    Daughter of Time: According to the OP questionnaire, I am a Hawk.

According to a shaman I consulted years ago, I am a Raven.

Now I am confused.

Perhaps you simply resonate with 'bird' energy?!
    What you're saying makes absolute sense! However, I associate "bird" energy with "air" and astrologically speaking, I have virtually no air in my chart. I am fire plus fire with a water element and a tad of earth in some of the houses, but virtually no "air". I guess the works are far more complex than I can comprehend at this point in time.
    I interpret “air” as flow and ease of movement. Descriptive words: shape shift, expansion, awareness, allow for and/or open to the greater perspective

“Animal Spirit Guides,” by: Steven D. Farmer, PhD.

RAVEN:
    • As you mature, your spiritual awareness expands, while simultaneously your capacity for manifesting your preferences and desires increases.
    • You’re a spiritual healer; when you’re present, everyone around you can feel it.
    • You must be vigilant about any personal shadows that interfere with your true mission and that try to take you off the path.
    • You carry yourself with a reserved air of confidence and strength, remaining alert to all that’s occurring around you.

HAWK:
    • You’re very good at interpreting signs and omens from the natural world, whether these come as a blessing or a warning,
    • You easily flow with the movements of life and don’t typically get your feathers ruffled, unless you need to defend yourself in some way.
    • You’re very insightful; people come to you for your sage counsel and advice.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

chocolate (11th February 2014), Daughter of Time (8th July 2013), eaglespirit (7th July 2013), ElfeMya (18th September 2016), Eram (11th February 2014), Kraut (7th July 2013), sdv (7th July 2013), Wind (7th July 2013)

10. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member ParakeetMGP's Avatar
    Thanks

A couple of years ago on this, my results was: Now it is a bit next to being:

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ParakeetMGP For This Post:

chocolate (11th February 2014), ElfeMya (18th September 2016), Eram (11th February 2014), RunningDeer (23rd July 2013), Wind (23rd July 2013)

12. Link to Post #47
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

You are a Owl! (your score: 31)

Lol
    How appropiate at the moment.
    next in line are hawk and spider..

With Love
    Eelco

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

chocolate (11th February 2014), ElfeMya (18th September 2016), Eram (11th February 2014), RunningDeer (11th February 2014), Wind (11th February 2014)

14. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

WIND! I am an owl! , and an owl, and a Dragon. And a bit of a bee.
    It said
    Quote I am I human-lie detector.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

ElfeMya (18th September 2016), Eram (11th February 2014), RunningDeer (11th February 2014), Wind (11th February 2014)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

That's funny! I scored 19 for Crow, Owl and Swan - guess I'm definitely a bird!
    But having read the description of each animal type, I'd say for sure my spirit animal was a horse.
    Last edited by Becky; 11th February 2014 at 13:10.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

chocolate (11th February 2014), ElfeMya (18th September 2016), Eram (11th February 2014), RunningDeer (11th February 2014), Wind (11th February 2014)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by chocolate (here)

WIND! I am an owl! , and an owl, and a Dragon. And a bit of a bee.
    It said
    Quote I am I human-lie detector.
    Quite a package you got there!

I'm still primarily a swan, but I got owl (23p) as my second option when I did the test again. After that came Hawk (20p), Crow and Fox (19p)... I too can see through people, I'm just very observant. I guess I'm a bird spirit, no matter what. I just want to spread my wings and fly!

Yes, yes and yes to all of these!

Quote Owls are keen, perceptive and skeptical. You're adept at getting to the truth, making you an ideal investigator or attorney. Your insights into the less honorable side of human nature can make you a bit cynical, but your numerous friends appreciate the dark sense of humor it brings.

As a Crow, you are analytical, adaptable, and exceedingly clever. You like solving problems, sharing a hearty laugh with friends, and most of all, enjoying a good meal. Your inquisitive, philosophical nature leads you to constantly question authority and the status quo, sometimes just for the sake of asking, "Why?"

Hawks are the messengers of the Spirits. Adept with language, you might be a writer or a teacher. Your ability to assess situations impartially means that people often seek your guidance before making decisions. A brilliant visionary, you sometimes forget the mundane details of life like eating, sleeping, or paying bills.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

4evrneo (12th February 2014), Becky (11th February 2014), chocolate (11th February 2014), ElfeMya (18th September 2016), Eram (11th February 2014), RunningDeer (11th February 2014)

20. Link to Post #51
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

I got an owl first but more importantly a fox second

Close enough

21. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 405 posts

Some Native American tribes have a system of kinship system of clans. One is born into a clan or adopted into a clan in the case of a non-Native who did not have clan at birth. The clan animal is considered to be a guide in life. Some tribes don't have clans but have societies that one is asked to join as one grows up. In addition to the clan animal, a warrior spirit animal can be sought either by vision quest, dreaming, or consulting a holy man/woman of the tribe; always with an offer of tobacco. If we pay attention in our dreaming and waking lives, we often notice certain animals more frequently than others. Sometimes we even act like those animals.
    My clan is Wolf, teacher of humility and how to live in a family unit. My warrior spirit is Buffalo, who gives everything for others (a blessing and a curse). I also learned,through the course of my walk, that I am connected closely to the Horse, Yellow Flicker, the Owl, and the Bee.
    Many tribes don't trust Owl because they feel that it brings death. This occurred after white contact as Owl was traditionally women's medicine (although men could also work with it). Owl is night medicine. Much associated with women's medicine was stamped out with the introduction of patrilineal white society. There are nuances in each tribes' teachings about certain animals but, there is also a core commonality with the teachings from tribe-to-tribe.
    These personal animal spirits are considered to be personal medicine; helpers. Whatever animal is connected to a person is that person's medicine. By studying the characteristics of the animal, people can try to apply those characteristics to how they live their lives and also understand themselves.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

4evrneo (12th February 2014), Bruno (26th May 2017), ElfeMya (18th September 2016), RunningDeer (12th February 2014), Wind (12th February 2014)

23. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,791 times in 463 posts

You are a Otter! (your score: 26)
    Characters: Mayra, Elora, Pirrik, and Zelia in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Gina in "The Wild's Call"; Erik in "Storm Reaper"

Powers: Healing
    Otters are nurturing, playful, and easygoing. You often put others' needs before your own, offering what seems to be a bottomless well of compassion and care. Though your decisions are guided by your feelings, at heart you're pragmatic and self-possessed, making you the ideal head of a family or small business.
    Best matches: Horses, Wolves, Swans

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

Bruno (26th May 2017), ElfeMya (18th September 2016), Skyhaven (14th December 2014), Wind (17th February 2014)

25. Link to Post #54
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,212 times in 2,396 posts

You are a Wolf! (your score: 21)

Characters: Marek, Alanka, Kerza, and Kara in the Aspect of Crow trilogy and "Storm Reaper"; Lance in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Stealth, hunting ability, enhanced senses of smell and hearing, as well as strength and stamina

"Family comes first" could be a Wolf's motto. You form deep connections with close friends and family members, and they know you'd do anything to protect them. You're loyal, devoted, and passionate. Your worst fear is being alone, but be careful not to drown your loved ones in too much emotion.

Best matches: Swans, Otters, Crows

Watch out for: Spiders, Owls, Foxes

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Wind (16th November 2014)

27. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,322 times in 612 posts

In Febuary 2014 so almost one year from now I did this test !

Quote Posted by Nat_Lee (here)
    I'm a Wolf !

It was fun to do !
    Thank you Wind ...

Quote You are a Wolf! (your score: 29)

Characters: Marek, Alanka, Kerza, and Kara in the Aspect of Crow trilogy and "Storm Reaper"; Lance in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Stealth, hunting ability, enhanced senses of smell and hearing, as well as strength and stamina
    "Family comes first" could be a Wolf's motto. You form deep connections with close friends and family members, and they know you'd do anything to protect them. You're loyal, devoted, and passionate. Your worst fear is being alone, but be careful not to drown your loved ones in too much emotion.
    But in chinese astrologie i'm a Field Rat.
    and i'm a Cancer ''ascending'' Sagitarius

I did it again and the same result:
    I guess I did not change

DISCOVER YOUR SPIRIT ANIMAL!

You are a Wolf! (your score: 24)

But I'm also very close to the horse

Here are your scores for the other animal spirits:
    Horse (your score: 23)

Characters: Filip and Bolan in the Aspect of Crow trilogy and "Storm Reaper"
    Powers: Communicate telepathically with animals
    As a Horse, you're sensitive, peaceful, and social. You easily make friends with members of all species, but you hold a special place in your heart for those who respect your intelligence. Sometimes your empathy can leave you vulnerable to others' moods or manipulations. Don't let one grumpy person ruin your whole day.
    Best matches: Wolves, Otters, Swans
    Watch out for: Foxes, Spiders, Owls

I really like doing those tests
    Ciao ciao Wind !
    Last edited by Nat_Lee; 11th December 2014 at 06:24.
    We are one !

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

Bruno (26th May 2017), ElfeMya (18th September 2016), Skyhaven (11th December 2014), Wind (11th December 2014)

29. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,394 times in 1,716 posts

You are a Wolverine! (your score: 23)

Characters: Lycas, Nilo, Sirin, and Drenis in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Marcus in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Fighting ability—strength, speed, and toughness

Nobody messes with Wolverines. You're fearless, assertive (okay, aggressive), and tenacious. You might be a Marine, or a middle linebacker. You're the best at whatever you choose to do, because you give yourself no alternative.

Best matches: Bears, Cougars, Wolves

Watch out for: Crows, Owls, Swans

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

ElfeMya (18th September 2016), Nat_Lee (14th December 2014), Skyhaven (14th December 2014), Wind (14th December 2014)

31. Link to Post #57
    Netherlands Avalon Member Skyhaven's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,373 times in 1,056 posts

yeah, you better watch out for me.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skyhaven For This Post:

ElfeMya (18th September 2016), Nat_Lee (14th December 2014), Wind (14th December 2014)

33. Link to Post #58
    Indonesia Avalon Member octobpra's Avatar
    Thanks

my totem animal :
    Yellow Dragon...
    salam

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to octobpra For This Post:

ElfeMya (18th September 2016), Nat_Lee (14th December 2014), Skyhaven (14th December 2014), Wind (14th December 2014)

35. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,322 times in 612 posts

According to this site I'm a wolf to for my Totem animal:

What Totem Animal Are You?

For 68 % you are: You are...A WOLF! Your utmost priority is leadership and kindness. You make friends easily and steadily, learn quickly, and care about others, hurting as much as they do when they're having a hard time.
    58 % of 420206 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

You could also get this result:
    For 21 % you are: You are...A DEER! You're artistic, creative, very compassionate, gentle, and kind. You like to delve into very complicated artistic activities such as drawing, sketching, or playing music. You're always there when a friend needs you. Profile B

Or even this one:
    For 11 % you are: You are...AN EAGLE! You're serious, concentrated, calculating, and judging. You are a natural born leader, and can be compassionate towards close friends. You may come off rather bossy to some. Profile C

Or even this one:
    For 0 % you are: You are...A BEAR! You're laid back, rather easygoing, and compassionate. You are rather unorganized, like to eat, and may be overweight. You cry over trivial matters, often, but are also there when a friend needs a laugh. Profile D

And this one is:
    Butterfly but it is in french ...

funny !
    Last edited by Nat_Lee; 14th December 2014 at 17:21.
    We are one !

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

ElfeMya (18th September 2016), Skyhaven (14th December 2014), Wind (14th December 2014)

37. Link to Post #60
    Netherlands Avalon Member Skyhaven's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,373 times in 1,056 posts

Something tells me there are no owls in this test...

What Totem Animal Are You?

For 42 % you are: You are...A WOLF! Your utmost priority is leadership and kindness. You make friends easily and steadily, learn quickly, and care about others, hurting as much as they do when they're having a hard time.
    58 % of 420214 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

You could also get this result:
    For 26 % you are: You are...A DEER! You're artistic, creative, very compassionate, gentle, and kind. You like to delve into very complicated artistic activities such as drawing, sketching, or playing music. You're always there when a friend needs you. Profile B

Or even this one:
    For 21 % you are: You are...AN EAGLE! You're serious, concentrated, calculating, and judging. You are a natural born leader, and can be compassionate towards close friends. You may come off rather bossy to some. Profile C

Or even this one:
    For 11 % you are: You are...A BEAR! You're laid back, rather easygoing, and compassionate. You are rather unorganized, like to eat, and may be overweight. You cry over trivial matters, often, but are also there when a friend needs a laugh.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skyhaven For This Post:

ElfeMya (18th September 2016), Wind (14th December 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast