Thanks

Default US Government 'hiding true amount of debt'

check this out The Main Stream media are beginning to get it

http://www.news.com.au/business/brea...-1225926567256

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Default Re: US Government 'hiding true amount of debt'

Quote Posted by A New Hope Reborn (here)
    check this out The Main Stream media are beginning to get it

http://www.news.com.au/business/brea...-1225926567256
    Good find - thanks for this.

It is very scary - and I don't even live in the states. But when this elephant rolls over we will all feel it.
    I found a break down on the spending - mind boggling - which is obviously the intention. Really goes to prove what an illusion the whole money thing really is.

http://solari.com/archive/missing_money/

3. Link to Post #3
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Hi Renee,

Quote Posted by Renee (here)
    Good find - thanks for this.
    It is very scary - and I don't even live in the states. But when this elephant rolls over we will all feel it.
    I found a break down on the spending - mind boggling - which is obviously the intention. Really goes to prove what an illusion the whole money thing really is.

http://solari.com/archive/missing_money/
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

The information at the above URL allows us to approximate the US debt. If we subtract the unfunded liabilities (110.5 terabucks) from the total national assets (70.3 terabucks), we get $40.2 trillion as the approx. US national debt. That`s about three times the advertised number. Toss in derivatives, and this debt soars to well above a quadrillion dollars. We`re well beyond the capacity to service the interest on this debt ... expect the banksters to bring about World War III to try and bulldoze this debt. But I think they`ve miscalculated the intelligence, the awareness, and the resolve of the common masses to not let them get away with it.

Cheers
    Uncle Zook

4. Link to Post #4
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Quote Posted by zookumar (here)
    expect the banksters to bring about World War III to try and bulldoze this debt. But I think they`ve miscalculated the intelligence, the awareness, and the resolve of the common masses to not let them get away with it.
    Well debt can and, imo, will be, inflated away, but then there will be trade war with China. At least trade war.

Real problem for banksters is , there are no people to lend to. Simply- business model is shot. Given current patent/IP scheme, new ideas cannot enter the market. Old companies are dying or turning zombie on federal rations, in best cases they fight between themselves who will own currently existing piece of market. that's it.
    There are two ways to deal with that. Either call end to this system, pack laws and other stuff and let people take care of themselves, which is unacceptable from control freaks standpoint.
    Second way is to artificially introduce new technologies into current framework, like they did in WWII and shortly after. Create new industries, but let old "hands" direct them, all funded from emergency war funds and in tightly controlled environment. This will give them another 20-40 years of peace, maybe more if credible long-term enemy would be created.
    Think that's the name of the game.

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Quote Posted by zookumar (here)
    Hi Renee,
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    The information at the above URL allows us to approximate the US debt. If we subtract the unfunded liabilities (110.5 terabucks) from the total national assets (70.3 terabucks), we get $40.2 trillion as the approx. US national debt. That`s about three times the advertised number. Toss in derivatives, and this debt soars to well above a quadrillion dollars. We`re well beyond the capacity to service the interest on this debt ... expect the banksters to bring about World War III to try and bulldoze this debt. But I think they`ve miscalculated the intelligence, the awareness, and the resolve of the common masses to not let them get away with it.
    Cheers Uncle Zook
    I certainly hope your right! But this is exactly the prediction I had heard 15 years ago - don't recall exactly but it might have been Edgar C.
    Anyways it was said that you could tell when it was going to get really bad when 2 great cities are hit by disasters, US is in a war that it can't afford and the country would go bankrupt over all the miss management of the country (I saw that coming with Bush jr) ... people would then be rioting for food.

People have rioted else where in the world last year - it would be horrible to see it get that far here in N.A. But the thing is all the signs I have watched unfold thus far. NY - Louisiana, Iran (Bush's previous history with bankrupting a company) - trillions of $ disappearing in thin air, 6 months into office? Stolen? what? most people go to jail for less.

sigh....justice - when oh lord when?
    Last edited by Chakra; 22nd September 2010 at 07:06.

+ Reply to Thread