+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New 2013 Testimony Military UFO Contact with Aliens - Physicist Dr Hall

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,463 times in 21,114 posts

Exclamation New 2013 Testimony Military UFO Contact with Aliens - Physicist Dr Hall

~more info: http://goo.gl/FGGpY ~sub: http://youtube.com/UfoDisclosure2012 ~credits video: http://goo.gl/L3U8e

Claims US military worked with Aliens

Vietnam veteran and Nuclear Physicist Dr Charles Hall claims he spent two years working with extra terrestrial beings during his time in the military.

http://untoldmysteries.whynotnews.eu

¤=[Post Update]=¤

~no "Need2Believe Syndrome" necessary, just a genuine curiosity allowing yourself to consider alternative points of view plus wanting to study sources with NO need to join anything. It will be YOUR own quest for truth, not what others demand you to accept on "faith". The moment you take responsibility for your own quality of thinking and do not hide behind any "group mind" or group behavior, there is NO one to blame but yourself how far you go in taking risks to be alive

cheers,
    John
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Benimal (29th March 2013), BMJ (31st March 2013), Bryston (25th March 2013), ceetee9 (25th March 2013), Cidersomerset (25th March 2013), Draco (25th March 2013), Ellisa (29th March 2013), Flowerpunkchip (28th March 2013), Gardener (25th March 2013), Gemeos (25th March 2013), GoodETxSG (25th March 2013), Hazel (25th March 2013), Hervé (25th March 2013), Holly Lindin (30th March 2013), jackovesk (25th March 2013), jjjones (25th March 2013), kersley (29th March 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (25th March 2013), Lifebringer (25th March 2013), lookbeyond (29th March 2013), MariaDine (29th March 2013), mojo (25th March 2013), seko (29th March 2013), Skywizard (28th March 2013), Spellbound (25th March 2013), sunflower (25th March 2013), TraineeHuman (25th March 2013), william r sanford72 (25th March 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: New 2013 Testimony Military UFO Contact with Aliens - Physicist Dr Hall

I will just politely say , no offence to anyone but , I don't believe him at all... He gives my the feed my ego vibe ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Cidersomerset (25th March 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,552 times in 5,658 posts

Default Re: New 2013 Testimony Military UFO Contact with Aliens - Physicist Dr Hall

I didnt get a bad vibe....seemed authentic

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Cidersomerset (25th March 2013), Holly Lindin (30th March 2013), jackovesk (25th March 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

This is a complex story and its one of those you either resinate with or not.Theres
    a lot of info about it and I think there is something to it.

A thread I prepared earlier ..LOL..

Thread:

XCon 2005 - Charles Hall - The Tall Whites - ET Experiences in the Nevada Desert

With the controversy of all contactees I thought i'd put up a presentation by
    Charles Hall as a young man in the US military he had personal contact with a
    group of ET's known as Tall Whites and has a detailed story to tell.....He has done
    many media interviews but seems a subject not talked about much, which i find
    odd as they have a base on a US military facility Nellis airforce base area 53 & 54...

The Q & A at the end is more detailed than the presentation !!

This case is sitting there quitely in the background,I just looked on U/Tube and did
    a quick check and did not see a debunking vid, but i expect there is somewhere !!

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Nevada-Desert

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 25th March 2013 at 15:41.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Benimal (29th March 2013), ceetee9 (25th March 2013), Ellisa (29th March 2013), ExomatrixTV (25th March 2013), Flowerpunkchip (28th March 2013), Gemeos (25th March 2013), Holly Lindin (30th March 2013), jackovesk (25th March 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (29th March 2013), Project_Buggy_Beach (29th March 2013), Revere (25th March 2013), seeker/reader (25th March 2013), Spellbound (29th March 2013), Vitalux (29th March 2013), william r sanford72 (25th March 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Great find XTV...

This happened on Australian TV and I missed it..!

For what its worth "I believe Dr. Hall's story 110%" and have been following it for years...

Re: Missing this story on Aussie TV. I don't watch the NWO Channel 7 Sunrise program basically because of Out-&-Out Shills like Andrew O'keefe...!

This bloke is one of the biggest WANKERS on Aussie TV period...

Just Google/Startpage 'Andrew O'keefe Drunk' and you will see what I mean...

Here's a Clip of Andrew paralytic out on the town, whilst his wife is at home looking after their newborn 2nd child...

Andrew O'Keefe's boozy gutter crawl

December 20, 2008

EXCLUSIVE: AN explosive video showing a drunken Andrew O'Keefe incoherent, stumbling, falling and lying in a gutter has emerged.

The Sunday Herald Sun has obtained exclusive footage of Channel 7's Deal Or No Deal star struggling to control himself in Chapel St.

The four-minute video - which can be seen in full at heraldsun.com.au - was filmed on mobile phones outside Revolver nightclub by a group of revellers in the early hours of a November morning.

The emergence of the video is a major blow for O'Keefe and Channel 7.

The network has been working feverishly to keep the footage under wraps.

It allegedly paid $25,000 in hush money to a Melbourne bouncer to keep the video secret.

Last week, the energetic host released a statement stressing that he was a "family man" and he "never set out to deliberately offend anyone" during his binge.

The video shows O'Keefe - a married father of two - in the company of young revellers outside Revolver.

He is filmed lying in a Chapel St gutter with a blonde woman.

O'Keefe tumbles on to the woman, and she yells: "Kill me . . . kill me, Andrew O'Keefe."

At various stages, the mystery woman attempts to help O'Keefe to his feet.

The video ends with a lone O'Keefe opening the door of what appears to be a stranger's blue car and asking for a lift.

The driver allows him to enter and they speed away.

O'Keefe and his family left for a tour of America last week after filming on Deal Or No Deal in Melbourne wrapped up.

The video starts with a slurring O'Keefe bizarrely talking about a kiwi fruit farmer who was on Deal Or No Deal.

"We had this guy on my show the other day who was a a grower of kiwi fruit, know what I'm saying?" O'Keefe tells the revellers.

"And he goes, 'As we say in the kiwi fruit growing business, you got to take it where you can get it'.

"Is everyone in the kiwi fruit business gay?

"And he goes, 'No, what do you mean?'

"What you're saying is you got to take it where you get it and that seems to me to be a---."

O'Keefe then walks into Chapel St and lies and sits in the gutter. He is asked by one person if he is OK.

"F--- off, noisy people, you stripey shirts," he says.

A few minutes later, the video shows O'Keefe lying on the path with a cigarette in his mouth.

"I can't travel round this way, this is rare," he then appears to say.

He then tries to get up, calling out to some fellow partygoers who appear to have left the scene.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, get that kid back here, quick. Get that kid back here," he says.

Then, a girl and man try to get O'Keefe back into Revolver.

"You're coming back in with us, Mr O'Keefe," the man says.

O'Keefe replies: "No I'm not, I'm really f---ed."

The partygoers keep trying to persuade him.

"I've gotta go home, I've gotta go," O'Keefe says.

"One more beer, one more beer," a man replies.

O'Keefe then manages to stand up and walks away with the girl.

"I'm trying to look after you," she says.

"All right, thank you," he replies.

The revellers said while O'Keefe was very drunk, he was in no way violent or abusive.

In an interview with the Sunday Herald Sun this month, O'Keefe said he was looking forward to his family holiday.

"I just can't wait to get on the plane," he said.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/oke...-1111118375834
    Last edited by jackovesk; 25th March 2013 at 15:43.

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Revere's Avatar
    Thanks

Charles Hall seems quite genuine. The video Cidersomerset provided added to his credibility.

Peace,
    Revere
    "IF WE THINK WE CAN OR CAN NOT WE ARE RIGHT"

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Revere For This Post:

Benimal (29th March 2013), Cidersomerset (25th March 2013), ExomatrixTV (25th March 2013), jackovesk (26th March 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,862 times in 309 posts

Default Aliens worked with US military 2013 March 23 Australian TV

Australian broadcasting did a 6 minute morning segment featuring a US Air Force enlisted weather expert who spent two years working with three different extra-terrestrial races.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iceni tribe For This Post:

aranuk (29th March 2013), DeDukshyn (28th March 2013), Ellisa (29th March 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

i'm suprise he's on mainstream and controllers doesn't stop him...if this is true then why?

http://www.smh.com.au/technology/sci...316-2g7el.html

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Benimal (29th March 2013), Cidersomerset (29th March 2013)

16. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,463 times in 21,114 posts

Default Re: Aliens worked with US military 2013 March 23 Australian TV

~already posted 4 days ago: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...827#post652827

sorry mate!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

jackovesk (29th March 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Benimal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    i'm suprise he's on mainstream and controllers doesn't stop him...if this is true then why?

http://www.smh.com.au/technology/sci...316-2g7el.html
    I've wondered this before as well. I think the controllers have to be careful about how they go about controlling what information gets out. They can only do so much before they start looking suspicious and end up making things even worse for themselves.
    Another possibility is, if the cabal cannot stop disclosure from happening, they might simply control the way it's presented. If the information is presented in a loving way I think it could have a profoundly positive impact. On the other hand if its presented in a way that's meant to scare people it could make them become even more dependant on the government.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benimal For This Post:

Cidersomerset (29th March 2013), seko (29th March 2013)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

Quote i'm suprise he's on mainstream and controllers doesn't stop him...if this is true then why?
    The reason Charles gives is the Tall Whites had an agreement with the US government that Charles must
    not be harmed if he wished to discuss his experiances with them.It was up to the public wether they
    believe him or not.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Benimal (29th March 2013), Holly Lindin (30th March 2013), jackovesk (29th March 2013), Revere (30th March 2013)

22. Link to Post #12
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Quote i'm suprise he's on mainstream and controllers doesn't stop him...if this is true then why?
    The reason Charles gives is the Tall Whites had an agreement with the US government that Charles must
    not be harmed if he wished to discuss his experiances with them.It was up to the public wether they
    believe him or not.
    Exactly Cidersomerset...

Quote Charles must (not be harmed) if he wished to discuss his experiences with them.
    Just really goes to show how Powerless the US or any Govt. for that matter is, when coming up against the 'Benevolent' ET's...

PS - Does anyone honestly think for a second the 'Benevolent' ET's are going to idlly stand by and let the (Criminal Elites) destroy their own home..?

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,854 times in 21,553 posts

Default Re: Aliens worked with US military 2013 March 23 Australian TV

Quote Posted by iceni tribe (here)
    Australian broadcasting did a 6 minute morning segment featuring a US Air Force enlisted weather expert who spent two years working with three different extra-terrestrial races.
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    ~already posted 4 days ago: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...827#post652827

sorry mate!
    I merged these two threads - thanks for noticing .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

24. Link to Post #14
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Here is my 2 Cents.

Anything is possible, and all information very much appreciated.

25. Link to Post #15
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

They are so many Aliens here on Earth, that one loses track of the different agendas they have. Some technology, others genetics.... Cooperation is the key. So why should the governments be worried ? We are the weakest link in this story. We have already given them our autonomy and excused ourselves of our responsibility in future cooperation scenarios.
    Namasté

26. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Heise's Avatar
    Thanks

This is nothing new, Charles Hall has been up to this story for a long time.

Seems like another: btw 'pay for my lecture and book' act...

+ Reply to Thread