+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 1 10 13 LastLast

Thread: The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure

1. Link to Post #181
    Ilie Pandia

Default Re: The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure

Hi Raf,

I understand why you say that asking for money is not compatible with spreading the message out. But doing this kind of video work takes a lot of resources, and unless they had some kind of benefactor, they have costs they need to cover. How should they do that without asking for money?

I still believe my comparison if very fair, because it shows where our focus (as the human collective, not Avalon) is.... and that focus is NOT on any kind of disclosure.

I did not pay much attention to this so called Hearing, after the major disappointment of Sirius. The way they went about it was strange. They did not force any disclosure of anything. Personally I would have preferred they had used a Kick Starter campaign and get the funding from people who were interested, with the clear statement that the product will be shared for free once finished. This would have clearly shown how many care, how much and if they would have liked the approach.

So I still think one should be compensated for his efforts in some way. I happen to agree more with how Avalon does it, rather than how this hearing did it, but that's a personal choice. Avalon can be seen as a disclosure effort, and it is being made possible by people voting with their money (or their work). It think is clear for everyone that this forum is not hosted on a free hosting server.

Money is a kind of energy (or energy exchanged) as fake/fiat as they are. And they still have a real power if we direct them properly, but we do not, in most cases . (Even Mozilla Firefox, the browser I use, asks for money from time to time, and I am happy to help when I can! In my view they do a great job and I want to show my support form them to continue to do so...)

So could they have done things differently or better money and disclosure wise... I think so, yes, but they did not ask me. This does not mean however that is not fair for them to ask for money for their work. By not paying with real money for this, the message we send out is clear: "Stay away from this subject, we don't care enough to pay for it! Please make another Twilight... and I'll happily pay for that many times over".

There is a ton of Free information about ETs, and a ton of testimonies... but who cares?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

InCiDeR (9th May 2013), Limor Wolf (9th May 2013), RMorgan (9th May 2013), RunningDeer (10th May 2013), WhiteFeather (10th May 2013), Wind (9th May 2013)

3. Link to Post #182
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by kodokan (here)
    I disagree with that totally in this case Ilie Pandia. I do see that's its been pulled together and that takes money but it ain't "their work" It a discussion on what's happening to all of us. There a millions out there without internet access to start with and the only way that they can get the information is for someone to collect it and pass it on so that it can be converted into a medium they may have access to. It's not an invention, the people involved could still survive by passing it on for free as most of them earn their living from the subject, which belongs to all of us. If we carried on in the vein of "pay for everything that's produced" then they themselves could not survive as they use other peoples information, video, texts, photographs stats etc etc that are provided free of charge. You cannot keep important information touted as "kept from the people" to those who can only afford it. $3 is a days wages to some people in this world.

Just imagine If a science group found out that the earth was in immediate danger and that danger could be reduced significantly by warning the people to take certain precautions, what would we feel if they said that you could retrieve that information but only for a fee. It's the advertised subject matter in this case that's destroying it's credibility. The quicker this is shared the quicker we start asking questions as a species. This is also time sensitive because the longer this is kept "in house" it's significance decreases day by day and will be just seen as another UFO conference not the most important public debate in history. It's hard enough that the main stream ignore such things with out the organizers of the project reducing it's importance because of money.

Anyway that's what I think, With Respect and Love to all
    It ain't their work? Do you know how much a professional camera costs? How much space high quality video takes and how much bandwidth? Who pays for that? With what?

The Earth IS in immediate danger already. Most of the scientists do see the wall we are racing towards. Avalon is full of threads about pollution, nuclear threats, chem trails, climate change, economic disaster, potential solar storms, food poisoning, health care that causes disease and so on... Do the people come together as one and do something... no, not really .

As I have already said, the information is out there already, and I don't think they ask money for "information". Also I understand that $3 means the different between life and death for many people as I write this. This is sad indeed! As far as I am concerned everything should be free and living on this planet should not come with a price tag. I am only saying this: at this time, on the planet Earth we are voting with our money, and we get what we vote for...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Aurelius (12th May 2013), bodhii71 (9th May 2013), Hervé (9th May 2013), InCiDeR (9th May 2013), Limor Wolf (9th May 2013), WhiteFeather (10th May 2013), Wind (9th May 2013)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

Question begs... what will become of money when and if full disclosure are at hand, and maybe but not necessarily followed by free energy?

Is asking for money in this special case actually a way to maintain the monetary system as it is? Meaning, if this video would be spread free of charge and people worldwide would become aware, would the "value" of money still be the same? IF the monetary system would collaps, they would no longer have any use of the money they are asking for! So do they believe in their own work?

Anyhow, I have no problem with people asking for money for their work and passion. It is a way for me to show my appreciation and hopefully stimulate them to continue, benefiting us both. In this situation though, I believe they would be better off with a donate system. Many people they would like to reach, if they are true to their cause, have no extra money to spare after their basic needs are fulfilled.
    Last edited by InCiDeR; 9th May 2013 at 17:37.
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

Mercedes (9th May 2013), Moz (10th May 2013), RMorgan (9th May 2013)

7. Link to Post #184
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Hi Raf,

I understand why you say that asking for money is not compatible with spreading the message out. But doing this kind of video work takes a lot of resources, and unless they had some kind of benefactor, they have costs they need to cover. How should they do that without asking for money?
    Thatīs the thing, Ilie.

It seems that they do have benefactors; We just need to know who is behind the funding of such event and Iīm sure they are not going to have their money back with profit from video subscriptions fees.

So, itīs clear to me that some people put money in this enterprise; Either they did is as an investment or for non-profitable reasons. If they did it as an investment, how they are expecting to profit from it?

The last Disclosure Project was funded and supported by the Rockefellers, which is already very suspicious, since we know how such family operates.

It seems to me that some people are intending to profit from disclosure, and these people are using these events for testing purposes or to send a message to someone else other than the people. Possibly, itīs something connected with the so called "free energy", after all, who said "free energy" needs to be free for the people?

If someone already has such technology, which is probably very expensive to build in large scale, but considerably more profitable than oil, since the extraction and processing costs are very probably much smaller, maybe they have figured out that itīs time to introduce their new business, but they canīt do that yet because probably such technology is obviously delivered from reverse engineered alien technology, so they need the government to disclose the alien issue first.

Who said wide scale "free energy" devices are not profitable? Even if they charge a small fee for people to use such energy, the low extraction and processing costs will compensate for it.

The idea that people will have extremely, unimaginably sophisticated and potentially very dangerous "free energy" devices in their garages powering their homes is quite far fetched; Similar to having a miniature nuclear power plant in your home, as people used to envision the future of nuclear energy back when it was invented.

It means that, if such post-disclosure "free energy" age is achieved, someone will have to build, maintain and manage such large "free energy" power plants, and, since we live in capitalism, someone will profit from it.

Since the oil age is rapidly approaching its definitive decline, I sense that some powerful people are racing to see who gets into this new energy business first, and the whole disclosure movement is most certainly connected to it. At least it seems to me like it is.

This new energy business will be the most profitable business ever for those to manage to start a technological monopoly out of it.

There is a ton of Free information about ETs, and a ton of testimonies... but who cares?
    Exactly. Who cares? You answer that to me and we have the whole puzzle figured out.

Raf.

ADD:

I can even envision Obamaīs disclosure speech:

Quote Citizens of the United States of America,

In July, 1947, an extraterrestrial aircraft crashed in Roswell, New Mexico.

Sadly, all crew died in the crash, but from that craft, we were able to retrieve technology that we have never thought to be possible, which carried the potential to change our history forever, or to lead us all into extinction.

For 66 years, we have carried this heavy burden, unsure of the consequences such technology could bring to America and humanity. Its potential to change our lives, or to destroy them, was overwhelming.

Since then, the elite of the American scientific community has been tirelessly studying such device in absolute secrecy, fearing that it could fall into the wrong hands, and only now, we are both technologically and socially developed to use it with responsibility and to make sure it will only be used for peaceful purposes.

I am sure that now you will comprehend that such secrecy was necessary and not an act of omission, but an act of protection and care for our national security.

Blablablablablablablbalbalbala...

From now on, weīre entering a new age of energy. Clean, sustainable and 100% renewable energy...

Blablablablbanlanlnlanblablablab...

These power plants, developed in partnership with our best partners from the private sector, will start to be built immediately...

Blablablablablablablabalbal....
    Last edited by RMorgan; 9th May 2013 at 19:13.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

HaveBlue (12th May 2013), InCiDeR (9th May 2013), jjjones (9th May 2013), Operator (18th May 2013)

9. Link to Post #185
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

Quote Posted by kodokan (here)
    I disagree with that totally in this case Ilie Pandia. I do see that's its been pulled together and that takes money but it ain't "their work" It a discussion on what's happening to all of us. There a millions out there without internet access to start with and the only way that they can get the information is for someone to collect it and pass it on so that it can be converted into a medium they may have access to. It's not an invention, the people involved could still survive by passing it on for free as most of them earn their living from the subject, which belongs to all of us. If we carried on in the vein of "pay for everything that's produced" then they themselves could not survive as they use other peoples information, video, texts, photographs stats etc etc that are provided free of charge. You cannot keep important information touted as "kept from the people" to those who can only afford it. $3 is a days wages to some people in this world.

Just imagine If a science group found out that the earth was in immediate danger and that danger could be reduced significantly by warning the people to take certain precautions, what would we feel if they said that you could retrieve that information but only for a fee. It's the advertised subject matter in this case that's destroying it's credibility. The quicker this is shared the quicker we start asking questions as a species. This is also time sensitive because the longer this is kept "in house" it's significance decreases day by day and will be just seen as another UFO conference not the most important public debate in history. It's hard enough that the main stream ignore such things with out the organizers of the project reducing it's importance because of money.

Anyway that's what I think, With Respect and Love to all
    It ain't their work? Do you know how much a professional camera costs? How much space high quality video takes and how much bandwidth? Who pays for that? With what?

The Earth IS in immediate danger already. Most of the scientists do see the wall we are racing towards. Avalon is full of threads about pollution, nuclear threats, chem trails, climate change, economic disaster, potential solar storms, food poisoning, health care that causes disease and so on... Do the people come together as one and do something... no, not really .

As I have already said, the information is out there already, and I don't think they ask money for "information". Also I understand that $3 means the different between life and death for many people as I write this. This is sad indeed! As far as I am concerned everything should be free and living on this planet should not come with a price tag. I am only saying this: at this time, on the planet Earth we are voting with our money, and we get what we vote for...

I did try to pay with but they want paypal. My paypal is screwy and I tried to make a new one but I didnt like how much personal info they wanted.
    There will come a day when we know our true history.

10. Link to Post #186
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

11. Link to Post #187
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Some short videos on the 2013 citizen hearing here on this YT channel.
    https://youtube.com/user/CitizenHearingMedia
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 9th May 2013 at 22:27.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

12. Link to Post #188
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

I posted this in another thread, but I believe it is worth repost here as well:

*cough*

All is here

EDIT:You might need this or similar as well...
    Last edited by InCiDeR; 10th May 2013 at 00:15.
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

13. The Following User Says Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

Spellbound (9th May 2013)

14. Link to Post #189
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

the events will eventually all come around on youtube or other places, be patient my fellow cosmic starkids , a warrior must learn patience ...knowing when to strike and when not to ...try not to get bogged down in the details of the way the information comes out, the ptb would love nothing more than to have us entangled in a petty squabble in midst of our finest hour ...pandora's box has been opened ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

InCiDeR (10th May 2013), Isserley (12th May 2013), Magnus (10th May 2013), Skywizard (9th May 2013)

16. Link to Post #190
    Thanks

Lifebringer - I didn't buy until it was over - had just been watching bits posted here and on youtube - now have just finished watching the whole of the first day and it is good to watch in order the various panels - but what I wanted to say was I was never sent a password email - I emailed them and got a stock answer email but no password and then went to disclosurehearing.org and clicked on archives as if I was going to buy again and was able to watch - I mean the page came up with all the choices of days and parts so try that
    Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Thanks but I'm not that desperate to have the NSA or FCC follow me around. I prefer to work behind the scenes for the good.

TY anyway for the consideration. I plan on re-ordering because my code was rejected after viewing for one day. Then I will take my video recorder and record what I want, download it to my pc, and then do all the same way, since the service was not what I expected. I hate/dislike going through paypal when they don't follow up with the people who use their service about codes and access and such. I know, it's a fault on my part that I'm really working on, but I still go through the "they should have did a check to see if the site was connected right even if they had to purchase their own footage and activation to test it. I don't know, call me crazy, I've always been a perfectionist. INFJ? The Hawk as my spiritual animal. Direct sight from a distance that lets you see the big picture.

17. Link to Post #191
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,259 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by InCiDeR (here)
    *cough*

All is here

EDIT:You might need this or similar as well...
    Finished DL'ing all the videos this morning. What a treasure this will be to watch.

Thankyou so much!!!

Dave - Toronto

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

InCiDeR (10th May 2013)

19. Link to Post #192
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,752 times in 32,946 posts

-------

Here is exactly what I wrote in a reply email to a long message that was received by the mods today for Ilie's personal attention. (For context, please read above.) I took the liberty to reply, respectfully, from my own viewpoint.

Dear ______ ,

Thank you for your long, articulate and considered message to Ilie. I have not had direct confirmation that he has read it, but I have a large degree of confidence that he will.

If I may say -- and I mean this with respect, and no enmity at all -- the hearings should be publicly available, and I disagree with your opinion. This is why Kerry Cassidy and myself never ever charged a penny for all the full-length videos we created, although we had spent tens of thousands of dollars in travel and other expenses. We trusted that the money would come from donations, and so it did.

Our stance was simple: this information is not ours to own or sell.

I entirely disagree with any view that this information should be 'copyrighted' and owned. While these views can be understood, in my opinion they are falling into the trap of old-paradigm thinking that is in its basis little different from that of the USG and its proprietary stance on the very information we are all united in seeking to be made public. We cannot play this game by two set of rules.

With my sincere good wishes, and my sincere gratitude and appreciation for all your good work --

Bill Ryan
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 11th May 2013 at 20:40. Reason: fix minor typo: "my" ==> "by"

20. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (18th May 2013), Aurelius (11th May 2013), bennycog (20th May 2013), BMJ (24th May 2013), Czarek (12th May 2013), GlassSteagallfan (13th May 2013), HaveBlue (12th May 2013), Hervé (11th May 2013), InCiDeR (11th May 2013), Jean-Luc (12th May 2013), kanishk (12th May 2013), karelia (11th May 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (18th May 2013), Magnus (11th May 2013), mountain_jim (15th May 2013), noprophet (18th May 2013), Operator (18th May 2013), Richard S. (12th May 2013), Sidney (18th May 2013), silverchimes (12th May 2013), Skywizard (11th May 2013), Star Tsar (11th May 2013), Tangri (11th May 2013), ThePythonicCow (11th May 2013), thunder24 (11th May 2013), toothpick (12th May 2013), ulli (11th May 2013), Wind (12th May 2013)

21. Link to Post #193
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Hm... so people are willing to pay huge amounts of money for plastic surgery, silicon implants, hair dyes, luxury cars and the list can go on and on and on... and yet is unfair for a documentary producer to ask for money for their work?

People are using money to vote! And we have what we vote for .

The question should not be: "why do they ask for 3 bucks?" but instead why is not everybody throwing money at them to help them get this in the open? Do you see the difference...? In the end, if this would be fully disclosed money would become obsolete anyway... So let's go ahead a buy a beer, a pack of cigars and a cup of coffee.

With this attitude you need to first get super rich before being able to give something back to humanity, because otherwise you are expected to "do good stuff for free".

I am not against free stuff, or creative work, or free sharing, but I am not against money either, and I totally understand someone asking for money for their work.
    Sorry Ilie but you are looking from different angle maybe your vintage point is not right for the concept.
    If they are doing Citizen hearing on dis-closer for public at least they should expect 1% of the population to heard. 7.000.000 X 3$= 21. million$ Also you should add to that all guess paid their own expenses and they were there for free.
    I am not commenting on using paypal with it's unnecessary info holding, yet.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

InCiDeR (11th May 2013), Skywizard (11th May 2013)

23. Link to Post #194
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Definitely gota bump this.
    I am so excited for this, it's about time we get the truth out there...

24. Link to Post #195
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I have 4 or 5 hour long Citizens Hearings vids on my youtube channel https://youtube.com/user/mariek12. Watch them if you can before they disappear aswell

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marie kayali For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (18th May 2013), Flowerpunkchip (18th May 2013), InCiDeR (18th May 2013), Kimberley (18th May 2013)

26. Link to Post #196
    France Avalon Member Flowerpunkchip's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 275 posts

If anyone wants to download the torrent... try this link.

http://pirateproxy.net/torrent/84677...-_May_3__2013_[Archive]

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flowerpunkchip For This Post:

InCiDeR (18th May 2013), Kimberley (18th May 2013)

28. Link to Post #197
    Thanks

You are absolutely right bill and for this reason I will share this

http://play.streamingvideoprovider.c...&title=Archive English&bgcolor1=#ticket=T3GCUBZTI&clip=7vetujqtfuo0

password = T3GCUBZTI

This gives full unlimited access and I have paid for it and want to share it. Enjoy x

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to marie kayali For This Post:

Astra (22nd May 2013), boja (20th May 2013), Flowerpunkchip (20th May 2013), InCiDeR (21st May 2013), Marren (21st May 2013), onawah (9th June 2013), Skywizard (20th May 2013)

30. Link to Post #198
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

they are like a good book you cannot put down. if somebody wants the hearings I should be able to try put them on a disc and send to you if I don't get into troble doing it.. or send me an usb stick and ill accidently drop it onto it and send it back..
    either way pm me

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (20th May 2013), InCiDeR (21st May 2013)

32. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

read my previous post and pass it on before i get into trouble lol

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marie kayali For This Post:

Astra (22nd May 2013), creative_expansion (6th August 2013), InCiDeR (21st May 2013)

34. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

Quote Posted by marie kayali (here)
    You are absolutely right bill and for this reason I will share this

http://play.streamingvideoprovider.c...&title=Archive English&bgcolor1=#ticket=T3GCUBZTI&clip=7vetujqtfuo0

password = T3GCUBZTI

This gives full unlimited access and I have paid for it and want to share it. Enjoy x
    I’ve tried but it appears as if the password is no more valid! Thanks for sharing, though.
    "When I don't know who I am, I follow You
    When I know who I am, You & I are One"

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Astra For This Post:

InCiDeR (21st May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 1 10 13 LastLast