Thread: The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure

1. Link to Post #121
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

Default Re: The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    I still just do not understand why we continue to breathlessly await this thing, amongst a whole series of others like mass arrests, ascension, etc.

We don't trust anything else officials tell us (and for good reason), so why this? If someone can simply explain to me as they would to a third grader, how and why this is not yet another psyop, I'm all ears.

Thanks,
    Fred
    Exactly, Fred... why focus so mach on 50 years ago? Could that be to distract us from the now? That's what I would do if I were a PTB and in charge.

It the next level of - "Hey! Look over there!" While "we " do this over here... That next level being - "Hey! Look over there!" and then "Here's what's really going on over here" (which is also a movie projection... just a different one). While the actual third or fourth or fifth thing is actually going on.

Wouldn't it be funny if the truth is that the PTBs were actually benevolent (at least from their point of view) Wizards of Oz?

That's why I only look for the truth through the metaphors actual life presents to me and why I have lost all fear, all paranoia and why I am now Stark Raving FREE!
    Of course they're benevolent from their own point of view, the same as everyone else. Even Hitler(a common caraciture for evil) did not see himself as evil. In his reality his actions made perfect sense and were not 'wrong.'
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Chester (4th May 2013), Chris Gilbert (4th May 2013), InCiDeR (4th May 2013), Michelle Marie (6th May 2013), sheme (4th May 2013), Snookie (6th May 2013)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Quote Posted by Raven (here)
    Here is day 3 part 2 audio only on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYjH2XXXBEA part 3 is also there (don't want to go back a page for part 3 as still listening to part 2 (about an hour and a half I think)
    Thank you Raven.

Over 20 hours of the hearing audio are posted on this youtube channel...it is not the video however who ever posted this has spent a lot of time adding photos and graphics...

https://www.youtube.com/user/salzo5/...ow=grid&view=0

I am posting the first three of 13 videos posted already. For all 13 videos go here: https://www.youtube.com/user/salzo5/...ow=grid&view=0

From the looks of this more will be added soon...whoever posted these did a lot of work...however who knows if they will be brought down or not due to copyright infringement...

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure: Day 2, Pt. 1 April 30th 2013

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure: Day 2, Pt. 2 April 30th 2013

citizen hearing on disclosure day 2 part 3 April 30th 2013

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Chester (4th May 2013), Hervé (4th May 2013), InCiDeR (4th May 2013), Kindling (4th May 2013), onawah (5th May 2013), Raven (4th May 2013), william r sanford72 (4th May 2013), Woody (4th May 2013)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks

I just realized that I was incorrect about something (that hardly ever happens hehehehe big grin).

I thought the archives were going to be available to me after the live event happened... well now that I have read the fine print..

Quote After the event, a separate ARCHIVE pass will be available for purchase to allow viewing of the ARCHIVE videos for a month.
    After the hearings both High and low-rez versions of the entire week of hearings will be available for viewing for $3.80
    I will have to pay another $3.80 when they post the archives...my apologize...

So for now at least there is a lot of audio posted (see above post) however as I already said who knows how long it will stay up...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Chester (4th May 2013), InCiDeR (4th May 2013), Kindling (4th May 2013), Michelle Marie (6th May 2013), Raven (4th May 2013), sheme (4th May 2013)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,418 times in 32,917 posts

-------

Here's the key part of the famous 1950 memo from Wilbert Smith to the Controller of Telecommunications in Canada:

Here's the entire memo (three pages), followed by a transcript:

---------------------------------------------

8. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bruno dante (4th May 2013), Chester (4th May 2013), Dennis Leahy (5th May 2013), Earth Angel (4th May 2013), Eram (4th May 2013), exponentialist (5th May 2013), Gemeos (5th May 2013), ghostrider (5th May 2013), gigha (5th May 2013), Hervé (4th May 2013), InCiDeR (4th May 2013), kanishk (6th May 2013), Kimberley (4th May 2013), Kindling (4th May 2013), mab777 (6th May 2013), Magnus (5th May 2013), Michelle Marie (6th May 2013), Neal (6th May 2013), peterspm (6th May 2013), Raven (4th May 2013), RMorgan (6th May 2013), Rodrigo (7th May 2013), Rosco1 (5th May 2013), Skywizard (5th May 2013), Swanette (5th May 2013), ThePythonicCow (4th May 2013), toothpick (5th May 2013), william r sanford72 (4th May 2013), Woody (4th May 2013), Wookie (5th May 2013), Youniverse (5th May 2013)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    So I say this: end the secrecy, not to defend the Great United States of America, but get out the one thing that matters: Free Energy. All else flows almost effortlessly from there.
    Ilie and all...

Ilie I agree with all you wrote..thank you! This mirrors my view of the true importance of what this hearing was about and it was addressed very well on the last day.

Note the Hearing was not titled "UFO disclosure" it was simply "disclosure"...a lot more than UFO's and of other beings.

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    I still just do not understand why we continue to breathlessly await this thing, amongst a whole series of others like mass arrests, ascension, etc.

We don't trust anything else officials tell us (and for good reason), so why this? If someone can simply explain to me as they would to a third grader, how and why this is not yet another psyop, I'm all ears.

Thanks,
    Fred

Fred and all,

Another thing that was discuses on many occasions is the likelihood of the US government to disclose anything is very unlikely!

There were many discussions about the black ops projects and such. This hearing covered so much information.

It is the people from all over the planet that need to make it happen. And after watching this hearing and getting a better understanding of what is happening in other countries such as Brazil, Uganda, China and a lot more (on day 4 ) was so fascinating.

The Congress men and women were suggesting that "we" would be well served to form some sort of an international group to come together. I am not remembering the specifics...

As I have already stated the content and testimony gathered together last week has never happened before...however it needs to keep happening.

Also it is important to know that the ret. Congress Members that were chosen were chosen because they were very skeptical. They did not chose members that have spoken out on the issues. Those 6 people were changed last week in a big way.

I was not changed in the least..however I sure leaned a lot more than I knew 2 weeks ago. :-) The deathbed confession is sensational..his information was not new however sensational to hear it.

Fred I guess I am not sure what you mean about "it" being "another psyop" are you talking about the hearing? The testimony was strong and the evidence was strong and Dr Greer and Steve Bassett are respectable men and have worked for years and years with these issues...

Ok a few more cents from me...

I am looking forward to the archives being released in the next few days to a week (i heard)...I really want to hear the closing comments from the ret Congress people... ( I heard one of them because she needed to leave early and not the rest because I need to go out...)

And one last thing...I "think" Kerry was trying to make a point that there are benevolent and malevolent entities...the conference really did not get into much malevolent testimony except about animal... for example they did not invite George Kavassilas :-) or such... However they invited a couple of military pilots that shot at UFO's that experienced no return fire from the craft/s...

Have a great rest of your day!

Last edited by Kimberley; 4th May 2013 at 19:46.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Chester (4th May 2013), Corncrake (4th May 2013), Dennis Leahy (5th May 2013), Eram (4th May 2013), Fred Steeves (5th May 2013), InCiDeR (4th May 2013), Jean-Luc (7th May 2013), Kindling (4th May 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (5th May 2013), Limor Wolf (5th May 2013), Michelle Marie (6th May 2013), Ol' Roy (7th May 2013), onawah (5th May 2013), Swanette (5th May 2013), Youniverse (5th May 2013)

11. Link to Post #126
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    So I say this: end the secrecy, not to defend the Great United States of America, but get out the one thing that matters: Free Energy. All else flows almost effortlessly from there.
    Ilie and all...

Ilie I agree with all you wrote..thank you! This mirrors my view of the true importance of what this hearing was about and it was addressed very well on the last day.
    I concur. FE is the number one most important issue of our day. All else pails in comparison, as FE will neutralize most polarities and make most of what we cling to obsolete.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Chester (4th May 2013), Chris Gilbert (4th May 2013), Corncrake (4th May 2013), Dennis Leahy (5th May 2013), InCiDeR (5th May 2013), karelia (4th May 2013), Kimberley (5th May 2013), Kindling (4th May 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (5th May 2013), Limor Wolf (5th May 2013), Michelle Marie (6th May 2013), Swanette (5th May 2013), thunder24 (6th May 2013), Wind (4th May 2013)

13. Link to Post #127
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    I don't care where they are from their intention towards human kind and Mother Earth is all I care about.
    i feel their intent is ever changing as we as a people gain tech knowledge and as Greer says , our spiritual intent and ability needs to meet up with our technological ability now, before we get too far ahead of ourselves and loose sight of balance and forget these Beings can take us out at any time, heck they put us here, they have full ability to take us out at any time, then again, humbling ones self is the key to a peaceful life i have found, i am happy and content to be a small part of the bigger picture and plan of the supreme being who ever it is, God or a type of God that created all of this universe etc. again knowing i dont have to manage everything in life , well it settles my mind in a way,even though i am a bit skeptical about others intention, its out of my hands mostly, and even though i dont know and/or understand all of it just yet, learning new things most everyday is enriching enough and beings me contentment, i do think that our consciousnesses is more powerful than we know and have yet to learn to use fully, i know i have learned alot of new information that i have instilled into my belief system and i feel i am more rounded in my understanding than i have ever been, again even though alot of this new info. is not what i would have wanted to have unfolded in the truths it brings about, but it is what it is, i have learned to acept things more redily now and once again, be humble and know that a positive intent gives me the best chance for happiness and peace, i wish you all the same , peace,dennis
    Last edited by tnkayaker; 4th May 2013 at 20:19.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tnkayaker For This Post:

mojo (5th May 2013), write4change (17th May 2013)

15. Link to Post #128
    United States Avalon Member Kindling's Avatar
    Thanks

Thought I'd share this from Richard Dolan's Facebook page. He is going to be discussing the conference on his radio show tonight. Should be a good show :-). Starts in 20 minutes.

"Still on the road, on my way back home to Rochester. Looking forward to doing my radio show tonight, which will focus on this past week's Citizens Hearing (should be no surprise there). I intend to share all of my thoughts about it, and hope you will be there with me. I will be taking your calls during the last hour. Be there or be square. :-) Tonight, 8–11 EST p.m. at http://kgraradio.com "

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kindling For This Post:

gripreaper (4th May 2013), InCiDeR (5th May 2013), Kimberley (5th May 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (5th May 2013), Limor Wolf (5th May 2013), Michelle Marie (6th May 2013), Raven (5th May 2013), sunflower (5th May 2013), Swanette (5th May 2013)

17. Link to Post #129
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Adventures in Ingo's RVs:

Quote Some of the results of RV experiments were startling. Between 1975/76, [29] Ingo Swann was asked to remote view Soviet submarines. According to Swann, "all sorts of brass [were] sitting there. Puthoff was on my left, and this two or three star general was on my right. This was one of those ‘big tests' with witnesses, and the room was filled. And so I was doing my remote viewing, and I came across something. I stopped in my tracks. I looked at it and said, ‘Oh my God.' I whispered over Hal's ear and said ‘Hal, I don't know what to do. I think this submarine has shot down a UFO or the UFO fired on her. What shall I do? Puthoff was as pale as anything. He looked at me and whispered, ‘You do what you think you should do." So I sketched out this picture of this UFO and this brass sitting on my right grabbed it."….Three days later Puthoff got a call. The call said, "OK, how much money do you want?" [30] P. 136, 137
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (5th May 2013), InCiDeR (5th May 2013), Kimberley (5th May 2013), Limor Wolf (5th May 2013), Michelle Marie (6th May 2013), Swanette (5th May 2013)

19. Link to Post #130
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

With all due respect to Bill, I agree with Grant Cameron that the paragraph immediately following the "key points" he quoted is also highly important. It reads as follows:

"I was further informed that the United States authorities are investigating along
    quite a number of lines which might possibly be related to the saucers such as mental
    phenomena and I gather that they are not going too well since they indicated that if
    Canada is doing anything at all in geo-magnetics they would welcome a discussion
    with suitably accredited Canadians."

In other words, since the 1950's it has been known that consciousness is part of the key to the ET mystery - probably because ET is psychic and uses consciousness to communicate with its craft. Extrapolating from this, my guess is that the psychic ability of humanity, mostly dormant other than intuition and exceptions like Ingo Swann, could be developed to the level of ET, as part of the next stage of human evolution.

And this, IMHO, is as important as free energy. Maybe more so. Of course, free energy is very important - but how are we collectively going to manage it and not use it for war/power over others/etc. - that is a question of consciousness, and if everyone is psychic and knows what everyone else is thinking of doing with the FE, that changes things considerably.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Corncrake (5th May 2013), Dennis Leahy (5th May 2013), ghostrider (5th May 2013), gripreaper (5th May 2013), Hervé (5th May 2013), InCiDeR (5th May 2013), Kimberley (5th May 2013), Limor Wolf (5th May 2013), Michelle Marie (6th May 2013), Snookie (6th May 2013), Swanette (5th May 2013), Wind (5th May 2013), Youniverse (5th May 2013)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Hey guys,

I've been asked by Kerry Cassidy to do a rush-job transcript on this 15-minute thing about Eisenhower wanting to invade Area 51 and I've not had any free time to keep up on this thing, so can anyone kindly help me out with this?

What I need are two things:

1) The YouTube link to just the 15 minutes of the Eisenhower testimony; and,

2) An mp3 of that 15-minute thing.

If you can't post the mp3, please PM me asap the link to the mp3.

Thanks!

~Mozart
    Transcription Coordinator of the Divine Cosmos Keyboard Commandos

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

mojo (5th May 2013)

23. Link to Post #132
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Quote Posted by Mozart (here)
    Hey guys,

I've been asked by Kerry Cassidy to do a rush-job transcript on this 15-minute thing about Eisenhower wanting to invade Area 51 and I've not had any free time to keep up on this thing, so can anyone kindly help me out with this?

What I need are two things:

1) The YouTube link to just the 15 minutes of the Eisenhower testimony; and,

2) An mp3 of that 15-minute thing.

If you can't post the mp3, please PM me asap the link to the mp3.

Thanks!

~Mozart
    Transcription Coordinator of the Divine Cosmos Keyboard Commandos
    Here is the video of the 15 minute interview (on Vimeo not YouTube) https://vimeo.com/64939351

Hope that helps.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Hervé (5th May 2013), mojo (5th May 2013)

25. Link to Post #133
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Here's the key part of the famous 1950 memo from Wilbert Smith to the Controller of Telecommunications in Canada:

Here's the entire memo (three pages), followed by a transcript:

---------------------------------------------

So on sept 15 1969 , they were able to create a self sustaining energy source using the earth geo magnetic field ... and they built a small self sustaining power plant to further their studies... hmmm ...Great document Bill ..
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Corncrake (5th May 2013), InCiDeR (5th May 2013), Kimberley (5th May 2013), Michelle Marie (6th May 2013), Swanette (5th May 2013)

27. Link to Post #134
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

So according to the ptb the military witnesses are some of us crazy UFO nuts ... don't they make fun of people who claim to see UFO's ? Now it's their own trained military who are saying hey, I've seen something and I'm willing to go on record... the ball is rolling and now it cannot be stopped... maybe we should send our personal UFO pics to our local news people over and over until they have no choice but to join the conversation ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Corncrake (5th May 2013), InCiDeR (5th May 2013), Kimberley (5th May 2013)

29. Link to Post #135
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

So what's the U.S. government going to do if the entire rest of the world agrees that UFOs and Aliens and free energy devices exist? If they still don't cave in and submit what they know they end up looking like bigger buffoons than they already are.
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

boja (5th May 2013), Corncrake (5th May 2013), InCiDeR (5th May 2013), Kimberley (5th May 2013), Snookie (6th May 2013)

31. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

RICHARD DOLAN AT HISTORIC CITIZEN HEARING

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

boja (5th May 2013), Corncrake (5th May 2013), Flowerpunkchip (5th May 2013), Heather2017 (5th May 2013), InCiDeR (5th May 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (5th May 2013), shijo (6th May 2013)

33. Link to Post #137
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

Ex UK POLICE DET GARY HESELTINE at CITIZENS HEARING

This guy is a TOP CALIBRE researcher and ranks alongside Rich Dolan, Stan Friedman et al.
    Here he outlines POLICE EVIDENCE from UK and elsewhere.
    He gives a brilliant passionate 10 minutes, as acknowledged by the Congress.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

araucaria (5th May 2013), Corncrake (5th May 2013), Flowerpunkchip (6th May 2013), Gardener (6th May 2013), Heather2017 (5th May 2013), InCiDeR (5th May 2013), Kimberley (5th May 2013), Muzz (5th May 2013), shijo (6th May 2013), Wind (6th May 2013)

35. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

You might be interested in Kerry's latest blog that she posted a few hours ago...

TWO WHISTLEBLOWERS SILENCED?
    Quote In an ironic twist in this time of major disclosures surrounding the Citizen Hearing, it is highly significant that within the past 2 weeks two important whistleblowers (both Ricardo Baretzky and Clark McClelland) are being silenced.
    Full blog here:
    http://projectcamelotportal.com/kerrys-blog

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

InCiDeR (5th May 2013), Michelle Marie (6th May 2013), Raven (6th May 2013)

37. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Thanks to Skywizard in another post I discovered there are a lot of clips and also the audio of day 2,3,& 4 of the hearing posted on the Sirius Documentary youtube channel...

https://youtube.com/user/SiriusDocumentary/videos

I wonder why day 1 & 5 are not posted?
    Last edited by Kimberley; 5th May 2013 at 21:27.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

InCiDeR (5th May 2013)

39. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

Ok the archives are now available and I have to thank Lifebringer for bringing it to my attention...

http://citizenshearing.org/webcast_archive.html
    Quote purchase your English ARCHIVE STREAMING PASS to the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure for $3.80.
    purchase your Spanish ARCHIVE STREAMING PASS to the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure for $3.80.

Subscriptions include evening lectures given by Hearing witnesses.

We will be updating the web stream portal over the next few days. Each hearing session will be separated into easy to understand playlist. Please be patient.

Please note: For the next few days the Archives will be updating and may be a little unorganized. Please be patient as we are working hard to label each hearing session as well as make available both hi-rez & lo-rez streams.
    http://citizenshearing.org/webcast_archive.html

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

InCiDeR (5th May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 1 7 13 LastLast